Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:00 am

???: Just... Stop. -takes a sip of drink- If they get any louder im going to complain -.- 

Hanson: o.o!! -stumbles back a bit, holding the side of his face- ... >C Oh you're going to pay bitch... -moves closer to her again- 

----------------------------------------------

(What do you think I'm doing? XD)
???: -finishes up afterwards- Mmn... |3 Hm. You're pretty easy to control... 

???: o.o... >/ Back off! I know you shots hate crosses! -pulls a small one out of his jacket pocket- 

Isaac: |3 ... -stands over her- Heh... This really is enjoyable... You look so pathetic... 

Rayurn: :/ Try not to worry about it kiddo. I can tell you know Deo is a better person. But you have a proper family here now. 

Grace: Yes. They are in the forest tribe with their friends <.<... they wanted to bring you along actually X3 

Marianna: Very Happy -licks all over her face- >3 

Shea: >.< !! -yelps in pain as her cuts reopen- F-Fuck! D< -pushes him off- What is your problem?! 

Eloisa: I love you too... More than anything... -looks up and brushes some hair out of his eyes- Lets go get this wedding sorted out... <3 

Jess: Im not sure... -tries to open the door- It's locked... Shit. 

Aurora: o.o... -sighs- The reason they took you is apparently ... You're my father... :/ 

Link: X3 -goes into his house and places her down- That's my girl. -takes his fighting gear off- Now we gotta sort out a bed for you.

Zelda: Oh he'll be so hurt Sad They were best friends... 

Elle: >.>... i cannot tell a lie Misfit. 

Aurora: o.o... X3 Heh. Geez you seem so excited... -hugs him gently-

Gardevoir: o.o... Really? ... It might be our only chance... 

Quinn: ... Ill try and help you. We just gotta build a trust... -kisses her forehead- 

Jude: Fine... I think we are going to lose them now...

Madeline: >/ Nah uh. -rolls her window down- Take the wheel and move closer! 

Shawn: >/ Why should i? Im still pissed off with you. Give me a good reason why i should. 

Celestia: o///o;; Heh... W-Well... Maybe i can find a way to transform every now and again... <3 

Aurora: ... -goes over to her bed and gets her pyjamas, trying to ignore him- 

Chelsea: -blushes and squirms at his touch- Mmn... I'm not sure... What would you do to me if I did...Baldor <3

Meri: -blushes a bit- I think if i went in there i wouldn't want to ever come out. <3 

Dark: >.>... alright. We'll go. -gets outs a cross- After a little talk >/ 

Lily: o.o... <Shit...> D:

Laetri: <w< Awh don't pout. You looked so cute. 

Oiryn: You just stay here alright? Ill help them. -races out to them- 

Rayurn: >C -snarls- Its pretty pathetic you have to use mind control on a little girl... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 am

???: Good. I can understand renting out a cheap motel for that sort of thing, but people come to a high end place like this to relax. >/ It's ridiculous. -sighs a bit and sits back down with him-

Drayna: -backs into the counter and shivers a bit- D-don't.... don't make me hurt you! >.< I-I'll do it! -ears flatten and tears up a bit-

(X3 I love how we're always thinking the same thing.)
???: -huffs a bit and tries to catch his breath- D| F-fuck... ok... ok let me up... and I won't punish you this time...

???: .... -growls a little and steps closer- Put it down boy if you know what's good for you. >C A tiny thing like that won't do you any good against all of us...

Lexi: -blood runs down her face from the scrapes- W-why... >.<;; Why can't you just... -sniffles and wipes her eyes, trying to get up- Just leave me alone...?

Kanti: .... Yeah... you guys are a great family. Just... just don't tell him... -rubs his arm-

Blade: -rolls his eyes- I don't understand yet why all of your children are so obsessed with me. -.-'

Vivian: XD !! -squeals and tries to push her face away- Noooo! Sissy! -laughs a bit- That's really gross!

Tyrel: o.o !! -quickly gets to his feet- Hey leave her alone man! D< She didn't do anything!

Bruno: >C -ignores him and growls at her- How dare you think you can just get away with all of that shit... D< -snarls and leaps forward again, biting into her throat-

William: I've got a carriage waiting for us outside. -puts an arm around her and leads her downstairs- So where do you think you might want to have it? <3

Harold: -looks a little alarmed- W-what is this? -tries to yell to the driver- D< Hey what are you doing with us?!

Snape: .... -sits up and rubs his forehead- I remember that now... they were serious...? -looks her over- I knew you were Emily's child, but....

Medli: Very Happy I wouldn't mind sharing with you until we sorted one out mister Link.

Damien: C'mon then... we better go tell him before he finds out on his own.

Misfit: ... Oh you're the worst. >/ -huffs and pouts a bit- That is so no true, I was smooth as anything.

Parker: X3 Heh... yeah. Yeah I've wanted this for like... forever. Smile -looks her over- I never had the courage to actually ask.

Mewtwo: -looks out over the sea- It may be... come then. -takes her hand- We'll have to get back to the mainland.

Nikita: -sighs and shuts her eyes- Alright...

Gordon: We'd better. I warned you about this Jude. >/ I told you it'd be dangerous. You just had to be so fucking stubborn didn't you?

Adam: o.o; ... -moves over and takes the wheel- What do you plan on doing?

Fox: We don't need a good reason you big idiot. >/ We have the money to buy it from you and that should be it!

Kali: |3 Mmn... -gently kisses her chest- I'd really like that... <3

G: ... -eventually glances up at her- ... What, you're just going to bed?

Baldor: I'm sure I could figure something out.... we've still got a crop. And some rope... if you don't start behaving I might have to teach you a little lesson... <3

Drayna: X3 Very true... well uhm, I guess I can show you the palace first, if you want. Smile -takes his hand and heads over there-

Silver: o.o !! -immediately backs away- What is this?! D< Keep that away from me!

Kihja: >:U Nuh uh. -pulls out a cross- You gotta stop being so mean to our little girl!

Silver: -hisses- D< Get out of here!

Alassea: >w> I'll pout if I want to.

Fawn: Sad T-thankyou....

Vlad: |3 I can live with that. -kisses her cheek- Come now Elle, we'll go somewhere else and continue what we started... <3
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:13 am

???: ... Though... When did our sex life die out... ?

Hanson: >J id like to see you-- o.o!! -falls to the ground-

Spike: -has pulled him away- >/ back the fuck up... 

???: Hmm... I'm not sure... >3 I think we need to switch positions here... -runs a finger down his chest- 

Jason: >/ You'd be surprised bitch... And besides I'll just come back if you just kill me... 

Isaac: |3 Oh but dearest i cant just let you go like that... >3 no one escapes me... -grins cruelly-  

Rayurn: We won't ... :/ Now come on. You rest with Elle. 

Grace: They are just excited you are here and want to get to know you... X3 Just relax. Its better than them hating you. 

Marianna: ^w^ -wags her tail- Awh but I'm giving you a baths! 

Shea: Argh!! >.< -tries to push him off- Just fuck off alright?! I just quit! Why can't you fucking get over it?! 

Eloisa: Well we have a lot of space out here... Why don't we make it a simple garden wedding? Smile

Wilkins: >/ -makes the carriage move faster-

Jess: We have to get out of here... D: 

Aurora: Yeah... I never really thought it's be you... :/ 

Link: Are you sure? I only have a small bed :/ 

Zelda: ... -sighs and heads outside- 

Leoni: -chewing on grass without a care in the world- |3 

Elle: >.>...

Lily: <.< ... No one is believing that kiddo. 

Elle: Hey your dorkyness is one of the things that made me fall in love with you X3

Aurora: X3 I could tell... -leans up and kisses his cheek- I actually have been waiting for you to say something for a while... 

Gardevoir: ... -nods and squeezes his hand- Lets go. Which prison is she in though? 

Quinn: Now you just rest for now... -cuddles her close- I love you... 

Madeline: Just drive. -climbs out of the window and onto the roof- Move  closer!

Jude: Yeah well i didnt-- -looks out the window- o.o Fuck this bitch is crazy! D: 

Shawn: Hmm... No >/ I have heaps of money. I just don't want to give it to you. 

Celestia: <.<... I know that we have a pregnancy scare right now but if i asked for round two... 

Aurora: Yes. Do you have a provlem with that? 

Chelsea: -bites her lip a bit and squirms- Id like to see you try... <3 

Meri: Yeah sure... So what are your palaces like on the surface? 

Tani: D: N-No! Stop! Don't hurt him! >.<

Laetri: <w< Okay... -pinches her cheeks- >3 

Oiryn: -comes over and holds up the cross- >/ Remove the spell and leave her alone... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:50 am

???: o.o ... -looks up at him and thinks for a moment- I'm not sure... ^^' To be honest I didn't... exactly... notice... -rubs the back of her head-

Drayna: o.o;; ... -huffs a bit- D| Oh god... thankyou Spike. -quickly hands him a plate of food- H-here, take this to Vivian. I-I need some fresh air.. >.<; -moves past them and goes outside-

???: >C You wouldn't dare... you know what your position is bitch. You don't get to change it as you please.

???: >3 Well whoever said we were going to kill you...? -laughs a bit-

Lexi: >.< -whimpers and tries to back away- N-no... no please I was so close.... -starts to cry-

Kanti: Mkay... -morphs to his wolf form and curls up with Elle- G'night.... -lays his head down and shuts his eyes-

Blade: >.> Mmn... -glances over at Vivian and Marianna-

Vivian: >w< I don't need a bath! <.< ... Maybe you need one. :O Muuuuummmyyy~ Marianna needs a bath. Very Happy

Bruno: >C -keeps her pinned down and swipes at her, slashing through most of her breast tissue- I don't need a reason! D<

Tyrel: D< STOP!! -morphs and races forward, knocking him off and pinning him down- Stop hurting her! -bites around his face and neck-

William: Yeah we can do that... Smile Whatever you like. Is there anyone you want to invite?

Harold: D< What does he plan to do with us?! -tries to unlock the door- >.<;

Snape: -shakes his head- No I... I never would have thought... -looks away and seems dazed-

Medli: ^^ I don't mind sir. Smile I learned not to be picky when I was homeless... even a small bed is always nice.

Damien: -looks over at him- ... This seems cruel.

Misfit: D| Man I should just stop trying....

Slate: <.< Yeah you really should. -wraps an arm around Lily's waist So uh... -leans down and whispers in her ear- You wanna go upstairs now babe..? <3 -nibbles at her neck a bit- |3

Parker: o///o -goes very red- ... You... y-you have...? Ahem... -clears his throat and continues to look like a complete idiot-

Mewtwo: ... It would have to be some maximum security place... there can't be very many of those in Kanto. -holds onto her hand and takes off into the sky with her-

Nikita: -slowly wraps her arms around him and buries her face in his chest- I love you too... <3

Adam: o.o;; Shit... D: -carefully tries to move closer to their car-

Gordon: Oh my god. Alright don't panic. If she manages to get on she won't be staying there. >/

Fox: .... >8C -fumes- Then why... the fuck... ARE YOU SELLING IT?! D<

Kali: >w> I wouldn't argue... I think even if I was I don't think it'd bother the teeny tiny embryo.

G: >/ Frankly, yes. Why should you get to just roll over and go to sleep when I'm swamped with mother's work?

Baldor: -looks her over- >w> Would you now...? -quickly scoops her up- I guess I'll just have to show you the hard way then...

Drayna: Well ours was fashioned from a very large crystal.... -takes him up to it- See? The inside is very beautiful, we use a lot of stained glass and... yeah... -smiles faintly-

Kihja: o.o ... What do you mean don't hurt him baby? D: Something's gotta be done!

Alassea: >w< !! Oww! Cut it out! -laughs a bit- Muummmyyyy! XD Help me!

Vlad: o.o !! -backs away and hisses- Fuck! D< Back off! -growls and goes shadow, sinking into the ground without her and quickly moving away-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:30 am

???: ... -sighs- Then it must've been such a long time...

Spike: ... -hands it to Hanson- Here. Take it up >/ -follows her outside-

Hanson: ... >C -growls and heads upstairs- 

???: And yet you just got dominated by me.. |3 -conjures some rope and starts to tie him up- Heh... Iunno why I was so scared... 

Jason: >/ Then what are you going to do? 

Isaac: -moves down on top of her- Hey now no tears... |3 Its okay... <3 

Elle: ... -moves her arm a bit and cuddles him gently- <3 

Grace: X3 You're right she does...

Marianna: D: no! -scampers away and hides behind Blade-  

Shea: Uhh... D| -tries to get up but is too weak, bleeding everywhere-

Mapiya: -races over and pulls them away- Enough! D< -holds Bruno in the air- The fuck is wrong with you? 

Eloisa: I want my uncle and Fox... And of course your mother... I would like to meet some of your friends there ... -smiles faintly- 

Wilkins: -stops after sometime and opens it up, pointing a gun at them- >/ Right. You help the girl out. Quickly now. 

Aurora: ... Well... Im not sure what we're going to do now... I mean if you don't want to do anything about it that's okay... 

Link: X3 Okay. -kisses her cheek- Now lets get you some food... -heads into the kitchen- 

Leoni: -looks at them- <Hey have you seen Medli?> Very Happy 

Lily: Mmn.. -tilts her head a little- Okay guys, you can take Silvia's room. We have things to do... >.> -takes Slate's hand and quickly goes to their room- <3 

Elle: Well... We should go and get comfortable... -plays with her braid-

Aurora: Heh... Yes I have. X3 So where are we going to go? 

Gardevoir: ... She could be in that magical prison... -frowns a bit- I heard about that place... 

Madeline: >/ -jumps onto the roof of the other car-

???: D: You're not going to hurt her are you? 

Shawn: >.>... im selling it to anyone but you. Now shoo. 

Celestia: |3 -quickly moves ontop of her- Perfect <3 

Aurora: Oh well you said you could take care of yourself so why bother -.- -goes into the bathroom and gets changed- 

Chelsea: >w> -giggles a bit- Please do ... Master ;3 

Meri: o.o... Oh wow is so big... And... Very see through x___x 

Tani: Its painful >.< Just back off before he gets mad...

Nightshade: -pokes her head in the room- >.>... iunno |3 I shouldnt meddle... 

Oiryn: If i see you here again ill kill you D< you leave Elle alone!

Rayurn: D: -turns human and goes to her- Oh Elle my sweet girl... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:13 am

???: Sad -takes his hand and squeezes it gently- I'm sorry sweetheart... I didn't even realise things had gotten so dull... I don't know, maybe there's a way...

Vivian: -sits up a bit and rubs her eyes- Spike...? Is that you?

Drayna: -leans against a tree and buries her face in her hands- >.<;;

???: No... >.< No you can't do this to me! D< This isn't right! You're supposed to be mine! -struggles a bit, but very weakly-

???: >3 Maybe just a little bite... maybe more. I don't know. Just depends on how much you struggle...

Lexi: >//<;; Nnn... -whimpers and squirms a bit- N-no... no not this... -shuts her eyes and bites her lip- ... P... please....

Kanti: -smiles faintly and licks her cheek-

Fawn: X3 Awh... they're just so sweet Rayurn. This was such a good thing for them... <3

Blade: -ear flicks- >.> Hey don't drag me into this kid. You gotta have baths same as everyone else. -moves out of the way-

Vivian: >3 Ha! -scoops her up again- Bath time~!

Tyrel: Thankyou Mapiya... -huffs a little, looking exhausted- ... It was totally unprovoked... Sad

Bruno: D< -snarls and twists around trying to get free- Let me go!!

Tyrel: D: Shea... Oh god Shea don't move... Sad You need to conserve your energy... -goes over and nuzzles her gently- J-just hang in there...

William: Alright... but we'll keep it small and private, just for you... Smile

Harold: >C -looks him over and glares for a moment- You'd better tell us what's going on... -takes Jessica's arm and helps her out of the carriage, then slowly steps out himself-

Snape: I'm not sure if there's anything to do... but... I'm probably going to need rest for a while and stay here... so it may not be a bad idea to get to know each other... -looks around- Speaking of which, Silvia... where am I?

Silvia: Very Happy In the infirmary at my work!

Snape: ... -thinks for a moment and looks back at Aurora- And may I ask... just what you're doing in a place like this?

Medli: >w< -blushes a bit and follows him- Mkay... -giggles a bit- I'm starving.

Damien: .... -sighs a bit and nods- Yes. She's left.

Slate: Heh... |3 Good call. -quickly shuts the door and pins her against the wall- I've been dying for this... -leans down and kisses her hard- Mmn... <3

Misfit: o.e ... Eugh... -shudders a little- doesn't it bother you in the slightest that Lily and your dad are probably about to do the same thing?

Parker: Well uhm... Ecruteak is very pretty at dusk like this... maybe we could go out for coffee and go for a bit of a walk...?

Mewtwo: Magical place? -looks her over- ... Do you know where it is?

Adam: o.o !! Fuck be careful. D:

Gordon: >/ At this point kiddo our safety matters just a little more. -moves out into a more open area of the road and swerves wildly to throw her off-

Fox: D< NO! Fuck you old man! There's no reason you shouldn't fucking sell it to us! I swear to god I was gonna keep to my own business but if you don't start acting like an adult I will kill that pretty little mutt of yours. >8C How's that for a business offer?!

Kali: -bites her lip- Ohh Celestia... <3 Are you gonna be rough with me? ;3

G: >C ... -watches her leave and grumbles darkly- Fucking bitch... -looks back down at some of the paperwork- .... -runs a hand through his hair and sighs a little- F-fuck... >.< -shakily reaches for a bottle and takes a sip-

Baldor: |3 Master huh? Well that's a good start... -pushes her down onto the bed and spreads her legs- Just lay still now. ;3 -starts to tie her up and feels her up a little as he does- <3

Drayna: ^^; Yes... -takes his hand- Come inside... Smile You the time being you can stay in my room... we'll set up something so you can stay in the water when you need to. -kisses his cheek- <3

Silver: >/ Nuh uh. After that little stunt I'm not taking any chance in the future. Security! Deal with these two!

Alassea: -just stays there with her face being held- ... You're a very cruel person sometimes.

Seth: X3 -pokes his head in with her- I dunno... I think it's kinda cute.

Fawn: Sad -races over- Is she ok? Did he hurt her? -holds Elle at arms length and frantically looks her over-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:03 am

???:  Hey its okay... Thats part of getting old i guess...  

Hanson: >.>... its me. He went to check on your friend. Here is your food. 

Spike: Drayna... Are you okay? Sad 

???: and yet here we are | 3 -ties him up- There... You look lovely. <3 

Jason: >/ I don't think so. I getting Lexi back... 

Isaac: Awh come on now... Who else can you trust? All you have is me... |3 

Rayurn: Yeah... They make each other so happy... Smile -kisses the top of her head- <3 

Marianna: D: Nooo! -squirms- 

Grace: X3 Thanks. -looks him over- So what will you be doing today?

Mapiya: >/ You're in fucking big trouble... -heads back to the tribe with him-

Shea: Nghh... Fuck D| I'm in so much pain... And there is so much blood...

Eloisa: -hugs his arm gently- ... >w> So where would you want the honeymoon? <3 

Wilkins: >/ all will be explained ... Just get in the house right now.

Jess: o.o... Oh dear... >.< -holds onto Harold's arm-  

Aurora: It's a long story... But I'm sort of... Well... Seeing the boss of this place :/

Link: X3 -starts to make some dinner- So tomorrow we'll do some shopping. Is there anything else you need? 

Leoni: o.o... <Oh well... When will she be back?> 

Lily: -kisses him back and quickly takes off her clothes- Mmff... Mmn... Same here babe... -wraps her arms around him- God you're so fucking hot... <3 

Elle: Im not thinking about it... >.> you should try it. 

Aurora: Smile id like that very much... -gently takes his hand- 

Gardevoir: It's a prison... For what she is. She is a witch... It is in the middle of the ocean ... 

Madeline: Woah! D: -holds on but sways with the car- >.< Stop right now!  

Alejandro: o.o... There goes the bar D|

Shawn: >C Don't you dare hurt her alright?! Or I'll fucking kill you!

Celestia: Now when have you known me to be gentle? ;3 

Aurora: -comes out and looks him over- ... -sighs and flicks her wand, making the paperwork finish itself- You owe me. 

Chelsea: Oh! ;3 Those hands seem to be getting... Everywhere <3 

Itkae: -looks up from his work- o.o;; oh princess... You're back... 

Proton: -walks over- >.>... don't worry sir... Ill take them out |3 

Nightshade: X3 I always knew you two would be cute together. 

Rayurn: No but he hypnotised her... We gotta try and get rid of the spell somehow... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:01 pm

???: Oh I know... it's just, it'd be nice to have a little excitement again. :/ I wish I knew how we could do that...

Vivian: o.o; ... Oh... T-thanks... -shakily reaches out for it- Sad W-where are they?

Drayna: -ears perk and lifts her head to look at him- o.o Hm? ... O-oh... |c -wipes her eyes- Y-yeah... I'm fine...

???: >C -growls and struggles- You can't do this. D<

???: |3 She belongs to our master now... and if he wants her, then he'll have her. -grabs his arm and pulls him close- >3 My my... you do look tasty... <3 -licks her lips and bares her fangs a bit-

Lexi: .... -sniffles and eventually stops struggling- I... I really have nothing... |c

Fawn: -blushes a bit and cuddles up to him- I love you... -leans up and kisses his cheek- ^w^ So much... <3

Blade: That depends on whether or not I'll be put to work.

Vivian: ... Maybe it should be a few days before he works mummy...

Bruno: D< Oh like you can do anything. Put me down now! >.<

Tyrel: Sad I know... I know just be strong. I'm going to take you to the healers... j-just hang in there... -morphs to his wolf form and helps her onto his back- I'm stronger in this form... >.<' I-I'll carry you there...

William: >w> Oh I don't know... |3 We could have it anywhere. -cuddles her close- Maybe a cruise... Or a resort on some beautiful beach. I don't know... I'd like to travel. Is there some place you've always wanted to go?

Harold: >/ -watches him carefully and back away into the house- This is kidnapping... you can't do this. D<

Snape: .... -glances at Baldor- I see... -doesn't look impressed-

Baldor: o^o ... -watches him curiously and holds onto Aurora tight-

Medli: >:T I need candy to survive. I'll die without it.

Damien: ... Leoni we don't think she will be. She's run away from home.

Slate: Damn right. -moves his hands down to her ass and grabs it- Don't you forget it. |3 Mmn... now how about you help me out of my clothes? <3

Misfit: It's a little difficult. o.e .... -reaches down and takes her hand- Well uh... maybe you could help me forget about it... ;3 -pulls her into the other bedroom-

Parker: ^//^ Great... -squeezes her hand a little- This is so great... <3

Mewtwo: ... -looks out over the ocean- Show me...

Adam: D8 !! Madeline! >.< Oh god be careful!

Gordon: >/ -turns sharply around a corner- Fuck how the hell is she doing this?!

Fox: -scoffs- Yeah right. >C You had your chance to be the adult about this! You know what, I'm gonna do it. >/ -growls and walks past him, storming into his room-

Eldora: o.o !! -backs away from the door and whimpers a bit- ... A-are you here to help me...? Sad

Kali: -grins a bit- Never... |3 That's what I love so much about you... <3 Almost makes me want to be bad... ;3

G: o.o ... -looks a little surprised and watches it for a moment- Uh... thanks... -sighs a bit-

Baldor: Well I can't see. |3 I need to properly explore my surroundings... -slowly runs a hand up her leg- Mmn... <3

Drayna: -ear flicks- o.o ... Oh... Iktae... -bows- Good day... I suppose you are here with my mother? :/

Islanzadi: -comes out of a room nearby and looks her over- He is... >C

Silver: Good. >/ If they resist sell them to the market. -puts an arm around Tani and pulls her away, heading upstairs-

Kihja: D: -backs away a but- Hey this isn't fair! We were gonna help him!

Alassëa: We're not that cute... >w<

Fawn: So... he just left her as she was? Sad -waves a hand in front of her face- Elle darling... s-snap out of it...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:40 am

???: Maybe we need help from one of those councillors... 

Hanson: She hit me and ran off and cried out near a tree or something >.> 

Spike: :/ Im sorry he is this cruel to you... 

???: -gets off him and tugs at his leash- >3 And yet here I am... 

Jason: D< Back off! -shoves the cross in her face- 

Isaac: Thats my girl... |3 -kisses and nips at her neck gently- <3 

Rayurn: X3 I love you too sweetheart. I cant imagine my life without you or Elle. <3

Grace: :/ Well hopefully you can think it out carefully...

Marianna: o.o... D: Mummah! Scary man! -paws at her and watches Bruno come back in- 

Mapiya: I should give you a fucking kick to the head! D< You might be kicked out for this.

Shea: Are... You going to be okay...? |c 

Eloisa: Not really... Anywhere would be nice... Smile You take time to think and choose. 

Wilkins: If you behave then you will be let go >/ i just wanted the girl but you had to follow... 

Jess: >.< ... -hides behind Harold-

Aurora: Oh.. This is Baldor by the way... X3 isn't he sweet?

Link: <.<... Give me a little credit kid.

Leoni: ... But... No. She'll be back. I know she will D: 

Lily: >w> ... You mean those clothes that have been teleported to the corner there? |3 

Elle: -smiles a little- i-i hope so... ^///^ ... Heh... This is so exciting... 

Aurora: X3 Dont be so nervous... 

Gardevoir: ... -thinks for a moment and teleports outside of it- ... Here we are... 

Madeline: D8 Ahhh! -falls and  holds onto the door of the car- >.< Come on! 

Shawn: D< Hey! -races over and grabs her by her hair- dont fucking touch her. Ill sell you the damn bar, just go away! 

Celestia: Well go ahead... Be bad... I dare you... >3 

Aurora: Dont mention it. Now you can rest... -sits on her bed-

Chelsea: Mmn... -pulls at the ropes a little- Well I don't mind that... <3 

Iktae: ... Who is your friend?

Meri: Oh hello uh... My name is Meri. :/

Tani: o.o... Y-You wouldn't do that... Sad 

Dark: ... Shit. -sighs and runs a hand through his hair-

Lily: D: Hey dad wait! -follows them- 

Nightshade: >w> Yes you are. 

Rayurn: we have to get him to remove the spell... Sad Or she wont ever think for herself again...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 am

???: They have counsellors for this sort of thing? D: Are you sure... I mean isn't it a little private to talk to a complete stranger about?

Vivian: ... Why? D| -sighs a bit- You were supposed to stay away from her. I asked one thing of you and you didn't have enough self control for that...

Drayna: I shouldn't have expected any better... humans never treat me any better than this. |c It doesn't matter though... I still need to be here for Vivian. I should j-just... bear with it... >.<

???: >.< -chokes a little and moves forward as she pulls on it- Ugh! W-what do you want from me...?

???: DX !! -screams in pain and tries desperately to pull away- OH GOD! Get away from me!! >__< -holds onto her face and cries loudly-

Lexi: Ah! |c Nn... -tilts her head back a bit and sighs- Please... Please don't hurt me any more...

Fawn: Me neither... this is so perfect... <3 -sighs happily and shuts her eyes-

Vivian: o.o; -cuddles her close and hides behind grace- ...

Blade: -ear flicks and watches them- ... Who is that?

Bruno: D< They can't kick me out. I have a right to be here the same as anyone else.

Tyrel: -struggles a little- I'll be fine... >.<' -slowly walks back up to the tribe- I'm sorry Shea...

William: Alright... I'll find somewhere nice for us. Smile So you like the estate? It should have lots of room outside for you and your horse when I'm at work...

Harold: .... >C What do you want with her? Just cause you want her doesn't mean it will happen. She's not yours to take. D<

Baldor: :3 -sucks on some of her hair- <3

Snape: Yes... I knew it had been a while but I didn't expect you to have your own child. Aren't you a bit young...?

Medli: >.> Do you just want me to die from lack of sugar? It's a serious medical condition.

Damien: -sighs- D| No. You don't get it. She hates it here and left with Link. She's not coming back. :/ Not for any of us...

Slate: >.> -glances over his shoulder- .... Heh. |3 You're so good at that. -pulls her close and kisses her again- <3

Misfit: Y-yeah... I really expected you to be so nervous. This is great... -leans in and gently kisses her cheek-

Parker: Sorry... ^//^ Just can't help it... <3 You're so sweet and pretty, I've wanted this for so long...

Mewtwo: -looks up at it- ... If something happens here... you should go back to new island. For your own safety. -squeezes her hand gently-

Gordon: -glances over at her- o.o; Jude get her off!

Adam: D8 No! Leave her alone! >.<

Fox: Ow! >.< -tears up a bit and tries to pull away- Let me go you great fucking idiot! -tries to hit him-

Eldora: -gets hit instead and stumbles back- >.< !! Ah! -tears up and starts to cry, holding the side of her face-

Kali: -grins a bit- I think I just might... ;3 After all, you can't hold me here.. -tries to pull away from her- You're too weak. |3

G: Y-yeah... for tonight... -sighs a bit and pushes some stuff off his bed- Night...

Baldor: >.> ... -pulls his hand away- Now don't be bad and pull on your ropes. -picks up the crop-

Drayna: I uhm... met him in my travels...

Islanzadi: Fascinating. >C And why is he here?

Silver: I'm just keeping us safe Mihan. -glances at Lily- Oh look. <.< More family.

Kihja: -holds onto Dark- What do we do Mihan? Sad We can't end up in the market again...

Seth: >w> You really are.

Fawn: Oh god... >.< My poor baby girl... t-this is all my fault...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:33 am

???: Well who else can we talk to? :/ 

Hanson: Hey calm down >.>... I was being better than I usually was. She just needs to calm her farm.

Spike: Hey you know I'll keep an eye on you... :/ -takes her hand gently- Just be strong for Vivian... And I promise you I'll protect you both...  

???: |3 Hmm... You are my pet. You have to walk around on all fours and listen to me.. And only speak when spoken to >3 -laughs cruelly-

Jason: -quickly races off- D: Lexi! 

???: Sister D: -helps her up and hisses- D< Don't let him escape!! 

Elle: >.>... are you guys being gross again? 

Grace: That is Bruno... He still holds one of those big tempers most fight club werewolves have... Sad looks like he has attacked someone...

Marianna: D: Ehh! -squirms and looks at Shea- 

Mapiya: We warned you about fucking attacking people >/ -starts to tie him up and muzzle him to a post- 

Shea: D-Don't be sorry... It's not your fault... |c im just glad you can take care of me... 

Eloisa: X3 I love it so much. -looks up at him- You going to be alright working? 

Wilkins: >.>... and who does she belong to? You? >/ Just sit down and shut up... Alright? 

Aurora: He isn't my son... He is Giovanni's. His real mother died so I am taking care of him... He thinks I am his true mother... -kisses Baldor's cheek- <3 

Link: <.<... Just sit at the table X3 Dinner is ready. If you're going to live with me you still have some rules to follow. 

Leoni: ... But... She wouldn't leave without me... Sad -tears up- I don't believe you! >.< 

Lily: -kisses him back, running her hands down his chest- Mmn... Take me now big boy... <3 

Elle: ... Just a kiss on the cheek? -leans in and kisses him gently- <3 

Aurora: -blushes a little and looks away- Awh... ^///^ Im nothing special... -heads outside- 

Gardevoir: And what if something happens to you...? -looks up at him- 

Madeline: >.<!! stop you freaks! 

Jude: Im trying! -looks in the mirror- Shit man D: Its the cops... 

Shawn: D< How dare you hurt her! -throws Fox against the wall-

Alejandro: D: Fox! -races over to her- 

Shawn: -looks Eldora over- Are you okay...?

Aurora: ... -flicks her wand again, starting to clean up some of the stuff- ... -walks over to him- I hate fighting you know... 

Chelsea: Mmn... Or what? What are you going to do? ;3 

Meri: I came to visit your beautiful planet your majesty... It seems lovely here.

Lily: Dad why are you doing this to everyone? Sad 

Dark: I'm not sure... We need a new plan. I don't want you taken to the market... 

Rayurn: Its not your fault... Look keep an eye on her. Ill go and look for him. -kisses her cheek and heads out to where Vlad went- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:00 am

???: Nobody I suppose... maybe we can find someone while we're looking for someone to fix Bobby. :/

Vivian: No... >.< -grumbles darkly and runs a hand through her hair- Look. >/ You have to keep your hands off her. People react badly to that. This is YOUR fault here, not hers.

Drayna: -glances down at his hand- Oh Spike that's very sweet of you... but we really need to focus our attention on Vivian... not me. :/ She really needs it the most right now...

???: >C ... -glares at her- You fucking bitch.... >.< -tries to pull on the leash- You have no right! D< Let me go now!

???: -growls and chases after him- >C

Lexi: ... -slowly opens her eyes and looks off in that direction- ... J-jason...?

???: >.< -leans against her and holds onto her face- It burns... s-sister it burns... -tears run down her cheeks-

Fawn: >.> Depends. You're supposed to be napping.

Blade: ... -looks up at her for a moment, then over at Shea- ... Then what will happen to him? >.>

Vivian: -cuddles her comfortingly- Ssh sissy. Sad It's alright... -sighs a bit- He might be kicked out...

Bruno: >.<; Mmph! -struggles a little and thrashes, trying to pull away from the post- .... >C -eventually calms down and just looks up at her, glaring- ...

Tyrel: Y-yeah... yeah I'll always take care of you... -makes it into the healers and looks around- Help... Sad Please she needs help... -trembles a bit under her weight-

William: -shrugs- Yeah I'll be fine. I mean I had to move out and find work eventually. I'll probably be able to find something with some of dad's old coworkers. They know me pretty well.

Harold: >C She does. -holds her close- She's staying with me... -slowly sits down and still watches him-

Snape: I see... <.< -glances at Silvia- You've worked here for a while now... sometime you'll have to tell me a little more about this man.

Silvia: :3 Sure thing Sevvy! ^^

Snape: ... D| And stop calling me that in front of other people...

Medli: -huffs and flicks her tail- >.> Well that sucks. -sits down- I thought you were meant to be fun.

Damien: Well you know what this isn't any easier on us buddy. >/ You can go ahead and not believe me but you just sit and wait here to come back for you, cause it isn't going to happen. -growls a little-

Slate: -scoops her up and pins her down on the bed- >3 Oh I plan to... <3

Misfit: Mmn... -slowly wraps his arms around her and kisses her back- Sorry... I guess I'm a little more nervous than I thought... -plays with the edge of her shirt- <3

Parker: D: Don't say that... I think you're stunning...

Mewtwo: I'll deal with it when it happens. But I want you to be safe...

Gordon: o.o;; ... Shit. >.< Shit no... what did I tell you?! D< I knew this was a bad idea! I am not going to run from the cops!

Fox: DX !! -yelps in sudden pain and hits the floor- ... Mmn... |c -goes quite limp and blood seeps from a crack in her skull-

Eldora: -trembles a little and nods- I... I'm fine... she just shocked me... |c -takes a step back-

G: -looks up at her- ... Then why does it keep happening like this? I hate fighting with you too Aurora...

Baldor: -runs the tip lightly down her chest- Something like this... |3 -strikes her-

Islanzadi: >C Hm. -glares at Drayna- I want to speak with you child. Upstairs. -grabs her wrist and pulls her away from them-

Drayna: >.< -whimpers a bit- Ow... ow mother please... I have a guest...

Silver: >.> Lily don't bring this up now. As you can see I'm not entirely in the mood to deal with it, you don't want to end up like your grandparents down there do you?

Kihja: But our little girl needs help as well... Sad -looks around at some of the guards-

Fawn: Sad But it is-- ... -sighs a bit and shuts her eyes- I-I'm sorry Elle sweetheart...

Vlad: -drinking the blood of a deer a little further off to regain strength- Fucking werewolves... >C Getting involved with my prey. -growls a little-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 am

???: ... -looks up at the ceiling- ... Just... How do they get good sex... 

Hanson: >/ Fuck you. Remember, Im still in charge. I control you. Do not fucking tell me what to do. 

Spike: I can look after you both... Now let's get back inside. I'm sure she is having a go at him... :/

???: |3 No. I'm going to put some clothes on and then we'll go for a wall. Keep talking like that and you'll be punished.

Isaac: ... -growls and gets up quickly, pulling her up- >/ Let's get going shall we?

???: Shh... Sad -starts to heal her up- Ill try my best to help you out...you poor thing...

Elle Kinda hard to when you're all goo goo with each other >.> ... -buries her face in Kanti's fur- 

Grace: We try to give them a chance... But if they don't try then we have to do what is best for the tribe... Now come on. Let's go home and start up a bath.

Mapiya: >/ You blew it. -walks away-

???: D: Oh dear what has happened? -helps Shea up onto a bed- 

Eloisa: Well who wouldnt want a smart man like you in their business? -plays with his collar a bit- 

Jess: .. -tries to pull away a bit-

Wilkins: Well right now she is the only thing that'll get me some extra cash.. >/ Hands off her. 

Aurora: X3 That's not going to stop her.

Link: Hey we can still have fun, but we still have rules to live by :/ Now eat up X3 -ruffles her hair-

Leoni: >.< I'm going to go and find her! That's it! 

Lily: >3 oh i love how rough you can be... <3 

Elle: -rests her forehead gently against his- Its okay... Let's just take it slow... And hopefully the nervousness will go away... -runs her hands gently up his shirt-

Aurora: ... You really are so sweet. <3 -hugs his arm- 

Gardevoir: ... -sighs- Alright... Just be careful...

Jude: D< We really cant stop now! We'll be sent to jail! 

Alejandro: -scoops her up gently- N-No... D: -tears up- We gotta go help her >.<... 

Shawn: Shit... It's okay. You might get a bruise though... Sad 

Aurora: I don't know.. Sad -sits with him- I guess the pressure with everything is getting to us... 

Chelsea: Ah! -pulls against the ropes again- F-Fuck... <3 yes...

Meri: D: hey! -follows them- Please don't hurt Drayna... Sad

Lily: And so what? You're just going to push them away? Leave Laetri with your horrible father? You're going to lose everything...  

Proton: >.>... Look... Maybe we can help you out. 

Rayurn: >/ -goes over and grabs the scruff of his shirt- Hey, you fucking remove that spell off my kid! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 am

???: I don't know... -looks up- I'm having a hard time trying to imagine just how it would work... :/ -sighs a bit- It's such a shame how he ruined his body like that...

Vivian: I know! D< But could you not do... just one simple thing for me?! You promised you'd leave her alone and now she might be too scared to come back! >.< I really fucking needed her here Hanson! What the hell were you thinking?! -growls and strikes him across the face- >8C Just get out of my room! I don't want to see you!

Drayna: -ear flicks and looks up at one of the windows- ... Sounds that way. :/ This can't end very well... -sighs a bit and quickly goes back inside-

???: D< Like hell you're going to punish me. >.< And give me my clothes back!

Lexi: Mmn... -holds onto him for support- |c

???: >C -growls and tackles Jason to the ground with the other vampire girls- You're really in for it this time boy...

Lexi: -looks over for a moment- ... Yeah... |c Let's just go...

???: >.<; -whimpers in pain and cries more- Ahh... ah it hurts... DX -sniffles a bit and looks up at her- Sad Is... is it scarred? Please tell me it's not ugly. >.< Master Isaac would never forgive me if I'd made myself look unappealing... Crying or Very sad

Fawn: <.< Then we'll just take our business elsewhere. X3 -takes Rayurn's hand and steps outside-

Kanti: |3 Mmn... -murmurs a little in his sleep and shifts a bit, but doesn't wake-

Vivian: C'mon sissy... -cuddles her close and heads back to the tent-

Blade: ... -watches Bruno for a moment and walks back with them- That could have very easily been me...

Bruno: -growls a bit and lays down, putting his head in his paws- >/

Tyrel: -morphs back to his human form and straightens up- We were out in the forest and Bruno ambushed us... he attacked her without aggravation. Sad She really didn't do anything...

William: -glances down at her- Are you gonna be ok at home by yourself all day with nothing to do? :/

Harold: -holds her tight- Don't be an idiot girl. Stay with me. >/ ... Why would she get you any money? She's worthless.

Silvia: Very Happy Nup.

Snape: -rubs his forehead a bit- Mmn... well thankyou Aurora for coming for me. Honestly... I didn't think you would.

Medli: >.> Mkay... -starts eating- :O What kinda rules?

Damien: D< Go ahead and try! Maybe you can join their sweet little family and live happily ever after!

Slate: >3 Good. -holds her face and leans down to kiss her again- Mmn... spread your lovely legs babe... <3 -pushes her legs apart- ;3 How about I go down on you tonight?

Misfit: -takes in a deep breath and shuts his eyes- Alright... -runs his hands up the back of her shirt and starts to slowly take it off- <3

Parker: ... X3 Heh.... yeah, well... -cuddles her gently and sighs a bit- It's a really nice night... isn't it? Smile

Mewtwo: -nods and floats up to look in one of the windows- ...

Silvia: |c -standing with a few guards and dementors having her stuff taken- ...

Gordon: We're going to jail either way! D< You wanna add resisting arrest to the list as well?!

Fox: |c -whimpers weakly and hangs limp in his arms, not moving- ...

Eldora: Sad -looks past him- ... I.... I'm not hurt sir... I'm more worried abut that poor girl... s-she looks really bad...

G: Yeah... -runs a hand through his hair- Things might have been so much simpler if we never came here...

Baldor: Tst tst... >.> What did I just say to you? -runs the crop down her leg and strikes her inner thigh- Don't make me tell you again.

Islanzadi: -glares at him- This is none of your concern. >C She's my child and I'll do with her as I wish. -throws her against the wall-

Drayna: DX !! -cries out in sudden pain and coughs up a bit of blood- Ah! I-I'm sorry!

Silver: >.> I have no problem losing something that isn't important. >/ Don't be like this Lily, now are you with me or against me?

Kihja: o.o You will? Really?

Vlad: o.o;; Hey get away from me! D< -hisses and pulls away- You'll wrinkle my shirt!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 am

???: ... -sighs- He is such a messed up child. I don't understand how that other girl likes it...

Hanson: >.< argh! That's it! D< -grabs her by her hair- You want to hit? Fine! -slaps her hard a few times across her face-

Spike: Of course... -quickly heads back inside-

???: |3 No. You don't deserve clothes~

Jason: >.<!! Argh. Get off! D< -hits some of them in the faces with the cross- Lexi! Get out of here! D:

???: There might be some... But we can hide it Sad we'll fix this... 

Rayurn: >w> i think she just wanted alone time with him. 

Marianna: Sad uncle won't be tied up will he? 

Grace: -nods- .. Thats why we need you to calm down. You were going to be banished completely but Xavier wouldn't have allowed it... 

???: Sad -starts to heal her up- He really has done some huge damage... There might be more scars after I'm done with this.

Eloisa: Ill have the cleaning :/
Dont worry ill figure out something to do... 

Wilkins: She has been classified as a missing person for a while now. There have been rewards set up. I was just going to take her but you got in the way. >.> Important Mister Harold. So i figure why not ask for a ransom and get more money. 

Aurora: Well I didnt want to lose my father... I know in the past few years we never had a good relationship... But hey we can put that to the side right? 

Link: Well you know do the right things, eat your vegetables and all that. Not to mention we have to find you a school to go to. 

Zelda: D: Sweetheart please... Sad -hugs his arm gently-

Lily: Really...? Mmn... -plays with some of his hair- You're being generous tonight... <3 

Elle: -blushes a bit and pulls off his shirt, then slowly takes off her pants- ... -leans in and kisses him gently- I love you so much.... <3

Aurora: It's lovely... -keeps an arm around his waist and rests her head on his shoulder- Especially with you here. <3

Gardevoir: o.o... There it is D: The only problem is that dementor thingies are out...

Jude: -looks him over- ... Fine. Stop the car. 

Alejandro: oh god ... -tears fall down his cheeks- I-i gotta take you to the healers... -scoops her up gently and quickly heads to the healers- Help! Somebody! >.< 

Shawn: >/ i don't care. She hurt you. She deserved it.

Aurora: And yet its the only real home we have... -looks him over- ... -hugs him- 

Chelsea: Oh! Y-Yes master... Mnn... <3 -tilts her head back- Ahh.. The pain is so good... <3  

Meri: D8 Stop! >.< -goes over and holds Drayna- You poor thing Sad -wipes away some of the blood- 

Lily: ... Well I'm wanted by this place. Guess I was an enemy from the start. 

Proton: I want my seat back so of course >.> Ill get my favourite men to come and help us... |3 

Rayurn: I don't care about your fucking shirt! I care about my daughter! D< 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:31 am

???: Well you saw how she looked. All those awful tattoos... she's probably some kind of street ruffian. There's no doubt in my mind that she's probably into some disturbing things... o.e

Vivian: >.< !! -yelps in pain and tries to pull away from him- Ah! S-stop! -tears up- Stop please! DX I'm sorry!

Drayna: o.o; ... -quickly goes over and pulls him away from her- What is wrong with you?! D< Leave her alone!

???: >C ... Fucking bitch... -growls darkly- If I weren't tied up you would really be in for it. Just you fucking wait...

Lexi: ... -looks him over for a moment and just turns away- T-take me home... |c -holds onto Isaac and cries a little-

???: |c I... I hope so... -sniffles and wipes her eyes-

Fawn: X3 -laughs a little- Maybe... -rests her head against his shoulder and sighs a little- And you know it is nice to have a little time to ourselves as well... <3

Vivian: ... :/ No sissy... he hasn't attacked anyone recently.

Blade: He wouldn't have? .... -thinks for a moment-

Tyrel: T-that's ok... I just don't want her to be in any more pain... just make her better. We can live with scars...

William: Alright. Well hey... maybe you can meet a few girls around town and make some friends.

Harold: D< ... -starts at him for a moment- Ransom? How dare you... -grumbles darkly- Fine, how much do you want? Just put that gun away and let us go.

Snape: Yes I suppose... we can always try and start fresh. >.> Although I'll be leaving as soon as I'm well again... I don't want to stay long.

Medli: o.o Really? I thought that was only something the really rich kids did. I figured I was gonna go to school here only cause I was the princess. D:

Damien: >C -huffs a bit and takes a step back- Go on then.

Slate: |3 I suppose.... -gently runs a hand up her leg- I just love hearing the sound of you scream... <3

Misfit: -pulls her close and runs a hand down her side- Mmn... I love you too... <3 -looks her over- ... Wow you're so beautiful... <3

Parker: -blushes- Y-yeah...? ^///^ ... -hesitates for a moment, then leans down and gently kisses her cheek-

Mewtwo: >/ I can fight them... what's the problem with them?

Gordon: ... -sighs a little and slowly stops the car-

Adam: o.o;; -immediately stops and races out- Madeline! D: Madeline thank god! >.< -pulls her off the car and holds her close- I thought I was gonna lose you...

Fox: ... -slowly opens her eyes a little and looks up at him- Ugh... A-Al...? >.<

Eldora: Sad B-but... -rubs her cheek- It was an accident, and... and that girl was your friend... |c She might die now...

G: o.o; ... -looks her over for a moment and eventually hugs her back- .... M'sorry...

Baldor: |3 Good girl... -runs the tip in light circles along her stomach- Hm... what am I going to do with you now? <3

Drayna: >.<; -whimpers a bit and holds onto him- I... I'm alright... Crying or Very sad Don't make her angry with you Meri. You don't deserve it... -trembles a little-

Islanzadi: >C Get out boy. This doesn't concern you...

Silver: Fine. You can either get off my properly quickly then and go back to your traitorous brother, or you can get snatched up with your grandparents downstairs. I really don't care. -turns away from her-

Kihja: Very Happy Thankyou so much. We just need to get him alone and away from Tani, then we can probably talk some sense into him.

Vlad: >/ You've got your daughter. Quit bitching. -growls a little and jumps up into one of the trees- Now quit being a pest before I make a meal out of you.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:09 am

???: -sighs- Well at least they have stopped... -looks up at the ceiling-

Hanson: She fucking hit me! She deserves a fucking punishment! D<  

???: Oh I'd like to see you try and do something |3 You're just so weak...

Isaac: ... -grins a bit- Let's get going... Finish him off |3 -teleports back home-

Rayurn: Yeah... I cant remember the last time we just had time like this by ourselves... <3 

Marianna: Good... Uncle is nice... 

Grace You dont see how much he cares for you... How we all care. I mean we all just got up and moved to be near you :/ 

Shea: -hisses in pain as she starts to heal- ... Yeah... I can live with them... 

Eloisa: Friends there...? Oh jeez... Iunno if i would fit in with them... 

Wilkins: >/ Just stay in the living room till i sort things out alright? Or you would get it...  

Aurora: Oh... Yes cause of your work and that... Thats alright... 

Link: Well everyone has to go to school. Its not just for the rich. You need a good education. Smile  

Leoni: ... -walks away from them and towards the forest- 

Lily: Then you better get yourself down there ;3 -moves his head closer- <3

Elle: Yeah...? Well... You make me feel beautiful... -runs her hands down his body and slowly moves onto the bed with him- <3 

Aurora: o///o;; heh... Uh ... That was... ^///^ it was nice... 

Gardevoir: From what ive heard, they can suck out your souls... 

???: D: Daddy... Whats going to happen? Sad 

Madeline: -hugs him back- Hey I'm alright... -buries her face in his shoulder- 

Alejandro: -places her gently on a bed- Yes its me... Sad Just hang in there okay? 

Shawn: ... She is no friend of mine >/ 

Aurora: ... -still holds onto him- |c I just wanted no fighting... Or anything... I just want things to be like how we first met... 

Chelsea: -watches it curiously and then looks up at him- Well maybe you can move down... A little lower...

Meri: No >/ As long as I am here you will not hurt her anymore! -takes her outside-

Lily: ... -goes shadow- yeah? Try me old man. You don't know how to us your powers properly. 

Proton: >.>... Yeah. Talking some sense into him will really work. We need to use force I'm sorry.  

Rayurn She is still clueless! You remove that spell right now! D< You sick fucking bastard! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 am

???: ... How are we going to get Bobby to go along with it? Trying to help him and everything...

Drayna: D< You deserved to be hit! ... >/ Hmph. -turns back to Vivian and looks her over- You poor thing... Sad -starts to heal up her bruises again-

Vivian: >.< Ngh... -tears up a little- O-ow...

???: >C -grumbles bitterly and just looks at the floor- ...

Lexi: |c ... -sighs a little and just leans against him, starting to tear up-

???: >3 Yes master... -pulls him close- We'll get you for what you did to our sister... -bites down hard into his neck-

Fawn: Yeah... -blushes and plays with the ends of her hair- Maybe we should find something to do while the kids are sleeping... <3

Vivian: ... Mmn... -mumbles a bit and doesn't respond-

Blade: -glances up at her- .... Yes I suppose so... That was kind of you.

Tyrel: -gently squeezes her hand- You'll still be beautiful to me... Sad

William: Nonsense... give it a little time after the wedding and they'll be falling over themselves to get to know you.

Harold: >/ Fine... -holds Jessica close and watches him carefully-

Snape: ... You know you should come back to Hogwarts. The headmaster was trying for a while to get in contact with you and offer a job... >.>

Medli: D: But I've heard it's boring. Very Happy I just wanna be an adventurer like you!

Damien: -growls a little- The fucking nerve of that thing... >C Why the fuck... does everyone but us have some sort of entitlement to our child?

Slate: |3 Mmn... yes ma'am... <3 -holds onto her and kisses her gently- Mmn... mmn you like that...? ;3

Misfit: -takes his pants off and lays down with her- You know I've thought about how this would be like for a while now... -moves on top of her and kisses her neck gently- <3

Parker: o.o;; .... -looks her over for a moment- Was that not appropriate? D: I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if you wanted... >//< Ugh, s-sorry... -quickly looks away-

Mewtwo: -ear flicks- ... I don't have a soul.

Gordon: -looks down at the wheel and sighs heavily- I... I don't know kiddo... Let's just take a second... and just step out of the car ok?

Adam: -strokes her hair gently- I-It's alright I've got you... I've got you... -kisses the top of her head-

Fox: Nn... -lays her head back and breathes heavily- Ah... >.< A-Al... -bites her lip- I.... |c I love you... so much... -voice gets very weak-

Eldora: Sad ... -tears roll down her cheeks and takes a step back- S-shawn sir... you... you're really scaring me... >.<

G: Yeah... yeah things were a whole lot easier then.... weren't they? -cuddles her close and gently strokes her hair- .... You wanna stay with me tonight? :/ I know you sleep better when you can hold onto someone...

Baldor: >.> ... Oh you mean like this? |3 -leans down and kisses gently along her waistline- <3

Drayna: -holds onto him- ... She... |c She's not going to let it go now. She'll be so mad at you...

Silver: >.> I don't have the time to fight you myself, I'm not going to bother myself with petty things like that Lily. Can't you just be mature for once?

Kihja: D: No no it can work! Really! We just gotta show him the value of family and love and kindness!

Vlad: |3 -plays with his nails casually- Nah. I might come back for her later though. I like her when she's like this. >3 Very compliant. <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:47 am

???: maybe we gotta try and get on his good side...

Spike: >/ -pushes Hanson out of the room and looks at Vivian- Sad -sighs- You poor thing... We're sorry we weren't here for you before. 

???: Awh come on... If you're a good boy you will get rewarded... |3 -plays with his hair-

Isaac: See? Isn't things good when you just agree to all this.. |3 

Jason: DX argh!! Ugh... D| -goes limp in their arms- 

Rayurn: o///o l-like what...? 

Marianna: ... Sissy okay?

Grace: Like we said... We look after family here... -smiles a bit- 

Shea:... -tries to smile- You really are so sweet... 

Eloisa: Are you sure? ... -sighs- It seems like everything is just falling into place... To think if i stayed with Lucy id just be down in hell for the rest of my life... 

Wilkins: -walks out and shuts the door, locking it-

Jess: -holds onto him and looks up at him- What are we going to do? Sad 

Aurora: I would dad but right now i have things to do here... :/ Not to mention i could be a threat at the school... 

Link: Hey I never got the chance to go to school. I grew up in the forest. With an education you can be a better adventurer.

Zelda: I don't know... |c Guess she was never really meant to be our daughter...

Lily: Ohh... -closes her eyes and tilts her head back- Yes... Finally putting that big mouth to use... <3 

Elle: Mmn... Y-Yeah...? Is it how you thought it would be...? -wraps her arm around  him- <3 

Aurora: o.o... -turns his face to look back at her- Dude... Calm down... -strokes his cheek gently- I liked it... It was nice... <3 

Gardevoir: ... Im sure you do... Just... Be careful... 

???: ... Sad But... I don't wanna go to jail... 

Madeline: -sighs and cuddles up to him- ... So about that turning you on... 

Alejandro: I love you too... But you're going to be okay.. Sad please... 

Shawn: >/ Just calm down alright? -sits down on the bed again-

Autora: -looks up at him- Yeah...  I'd like that... 

Chelsea: Oh... -bites her lip- Yes... Just like that <3

Meri: I don't care... -brushes some hair out of her eyes- I want you safe... 

Lily: >/ I am fucking mature. -eyes glow red- You need to be fucking taught a lesson. 

Proton: ... Damn tree monkeys. Look just follow me and help with my plan or just stay at home and make sure you're safe -.-

Rayurn: -growls- To think thats the only way you can get a girl.... >C just remove it alright? Ill give you something in return if i have to! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 am

???: How? I thought we tried everything... trying to tell him that this is only what's best for him. Sad He doesn't seem to understand...

Vivian: -shakily wipes her eyes- I-It's ok... Sad I didn't think you'd be coming back after that...

Drayna: Sweetheart I've dealt with worse people than Hanson... -smiles reassuringly- I'm not leaving when you still need me... Smile

???: >C -looks down at her hand for a moment, then moves forward and bites down hard-

Lexi: .... |c Y-yes... -rubs her arm and looks away- Y-yes master...

???: -teleports back into the house with the other vampire girl and quickly moves upstairs to avoid Isaac- Sad Y-you're sure you can hide it...?

???: -grins a little and sucks away some blood- Mmn... I haven't had a good meal in a long time... <3 I wonder if master would let us keep you. |3 As a cute little pet for around the house... wouldn't that be nice sisters?

Fawn: I... I uhm... -looks up at him for a moment and blushes as well, biting her lip- I'm not sure... we should do something you want for a change... <3

Vivian: I'm fine sissy... -gently sets her down in the tub and starts to pour in warm water- I just don't really like your uncle that much...

Blade: So much as to move away from your home? ... Wasn't it difficult for you?

Tyrel: -smiles a little as she does- Just... just try and get some rest. Save your energy...

William: You probably would have been. I'm glad we could get out of there... it's really no place for a sweet young lady like yourself.

Harold: >/ Whatever money he wants I'm hoping we can just give it to him and leave. -glances down at her- ... Why would he want you? Do you know him?

Snape: Well what could you have to do other than to take care of someone else's child and get involved in organised crime? Don't you think it would be better for you to just leave?

Medli: D: But you would teach me. I wouldn't need school.

Damien: ... -ears droop a little- Yeah... I suppose not... -sighs a little- I guess it doesn't matter. |c She's safe and happy now. That's all that matters...

Slate: >.> ... You know I could just stop if you're going to be like that. |3

Misfit: Yeah... -rests his forehead against hers and strokes her cheek gently- .... We'll take it slow... I'll be gentle. <3

Parker: o//o You did? O-oh... -sighs a little in relief- G-great... ^//^'

Mewtwo: ... -floats into the window with her and looks over at some of the things they're taking-

Silvia: -slowly looks up a little- |c ... Huh..?

Gordon: ... -sighs a little- No kiddo... you won't be the one getting in trouble. Just me and Jude...

Adam: o.o; Hm? Oh that... ^^; Heh... -rubs the back of his head-

Fox: |c I... I can't... -sighs a little and shuts her eyes, going limp- ...

Healer: D: I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I'm here now. -rushes over and looks at Fox- How's she doing?

Eldora: Sad .... -looks between him and the door- |c Y-yes Shawn sir...

G: Alright... -shifts over on the bed to give her room- Let's just try and get some rest...

Baldor: You are starting to be good again... -trails kisses lower- Maybe I should reward you... <3

Drayna: -looks up at him- T-thankyou... not many people are willing to stand up for me like that...

Silver: >.> ... Well then by all means... feel free to teach. But don't be upset when I don't hold back Lily.

Kihja: ... D| Alright alright... we'll help... Sad Can we just try our best not to hurt him? It really isn't his fault after all...

Vlad: >.> Mmmnah. I don't think there's anything a little mongrel like you could offer me. |3 Unless you've got something better than her. The mother looked pretty hot. <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 am

???: well we gotta show we can be loving parents I guess... Get his trust then convince him...

Spike: We'll all stick together through this... -smiles faintly- 

???: o.o!! Ouch! >.< -pulls away- You little fucker D<

???:  I'm sure you--

Isaac: >.>... Where are you two going?

Jason: I-I fucking won't stay long... D| I'll get Lexi and leave... 

Rayurn: ... Well... Maybe we can... Iunno... Uh... Have some special time in bed... ^///^

Marianna: But he is your uncle too.. D: 

Grace: It was... But we manage... Smile 

Shea: Are you okay? You seemed really tired dragging me here...

Eloisa: -smiles faintly- Yeah...? -holds his hand and squeezes it- You really are the best. <3 

Jess: Im not sure... -trembles- I just want to go home... Im so scared... >.< 

Aurora: No I don't. Giovanni gave me a home and is taking care of me... And I care about him... 

Link: but if you go you can make friends and that :/ 

Zelda: I guess now... We need to get back with our lives... |c 

Lily: Oh no... -keeps his head down- Don't stop.. |3 <3 

Elle: O-Okay... Okay... Sorry i just still seem a bit nervous... -closes her eyes- But its still exciting... 

Aurora: -smiles a bit- X3 Your stubble feels so nice... <3 

Gardevoir: .. She seems so sad...

???: >/ And you'll be staying here for a long time. Don't even try to escape.

Jude: ... Cmon... -sighs and gets out of the car- 

Madeline: ^^;; You're so weird... -kisses his cheek- 

Alejandro: ... -tears up and holds her close- Y-You're too late... 

Aurora: -lays down and cuddles up to him- Yeah... After all thats happen i really need this... -rests her head on his chest- 

Chelsea: Ohh... P-Please master... Please... <3

Meri: :/ Guess I'm not like the others... But i just really care about you...

Lily: >/ Ill be kind and let you have the first move father dear... 

Dark: We can try but if he gets out of control we have to use force. 

Rayurn: >8C Fuck! No! Look ill find a way to remove that spell and make sure we're covered with crosses! -races back to the tribe- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:46 pm

???: But we've been his loving parents all his life... I suppose for a while we'll have to deceive him a little. Act like we actually support this phase of his. :/

Vivian: -smiles weakly and sits back down in her bed- You guys are good friends... -looks up at the door- ... I just... I hope Hanson doesn't do anything. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but you've probably really upset him... he always seems to complain to my father when he's upset...

???: >C Oh and what are you going to do about it? Punish me? Fucking bitch, you deserved that. D<

???: o.o; ... Just... j-just upstairs master... to our room... -hides her face and looks at the floor- We thought you'd want time just with Lexi...

Lexi: -wipes her eyes- She... |c She's hiding something...

???: Cute... |3 Not like that you won't... -conjures some rope and ties his hands-

Fawn: -blushes more- R-really? We've never... e-exactly... done that sort of... t-thing....

Vivian: Maybe he is, but... I still don't like him that much. He really hurts people...

Blade: -ears flatten and quickly looks away- Yeah well... -mumbles a bit- Thanks...

Tyrel: I'm alright, you're the one that was hurt here... It's just my bad back. I'm not quite as strong as I was back in my fighting days... :/ But I'll be alright...

William: X3 Yeah I guess... -kisses her cheek gently- Hey look... there's a bridal shop just over there. Why don't you go take a look while I sort things out? You might make some friends.

Harold: -rolls his eyes- Shut up. >/ You really can be so pathetic.

Snape: <.< .... Well... When you're ready to find a proper home Hofwarts is always available to you.

G: -steps over and puts an arm around Aurora- Well that's very generous. But she's made her choice. >.> And here we are more than capable of providing a roof over her head. As a matter of fact we have several roofs.

Medli: That's true... -plays with her pigtails- ... I know the other kids are different... are they gonna let me play with them? :/ I've never met the Julian children before...

Damien: Yeah... -puts an arm around her and heads back towards the castle- |c

Slate: Mmff... |3 Oh I'm sorry... my madam certainly knows what she wants... Mmn... <3

Misfit: Don't be scared... it'll be fun...
(I think we should skip.)

Parker: X3 -laughs a bit- Yeah? -leans down and kisses her again- Does it tickle? <3

Silvia: No... I... |c -just looks back at the ground-

Mewtwo: -looks her over- ... She looks... barely conscious. Like she's sick...

Gordon: Just stay here for a bit kiddo... -gets out with him and looks over at the police cars as they come up- Fuck... just... just don't say anything. Maybe they're just here for a speeding ticket...

Adam: -blushes a bit- Well... >//> I just hadn't seen you so in control before. That was really exhilarating...

Fox: |c -hangs limp in his arms-

Healer: D: What, she's dead? ... I... I was only a few seconds. I'm sorry sir... I'm so sorry... Sad

G: -cuddles her close- So... you're really gonna be staying at that school now?

Baldor: -grins a bit and moves his head down lower- You're a good girl Chelsea... Mmn...

Drayna: No you're not... -sighs a bit and cuddles up to him- Thankyou... I love you... <3 -leans up and gently kisses his cheek- We should really get moving before she comes after us... ^^'

Silver: >.> Interesting... that you would trust me with that. >/ -eyes glow red- You see I have an advantage here that you don't. -holds his hand out and conjures a set of handcuffs- You may be strong but you can't even come near me with your little weakness. -sinks into the ground and comes up behind her-

Kihja: You're right... you're right we have to help people here...

Vlad: -watches him leave- >J Heh. Stupid mutt. -jumps down and thinks for a moment- ... |3 <Oh Elle dearest... won't you come back to me?> <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 am

???: Yeah... Yeah that's what we'll have to do... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Might be hard to convince his girlfriend... 

Spike: I doubt it. Your father said that Hanson was to look after you. That you weren't his responsibility anymore.  

???: >/ I'll show you what I do to bad little boys like you... -conjures a strap on-

Isaac: ... What are you hiding girl?

Jason: Argh... No... D| You will all pay! -tries to pull away-

Rayurn: i know... I mean it might be hard with my injured arm but... I really want to do this with you... -kisses her cheek softly- <3 

Marianna: He hasn't hurt us D: 

Grace: .. So would you like to come back to the tent? :/ 

Shea: okay... If you're sure... Christ I should've seen it coming. He will probably do it again... :

Eloisa: Oh okay... -kisses his cheek gently- Ill see you soon... <3 -heads into the shop- 

Jess: Fuck you! Ive been kidnapped twice! -pulls away- i should get him to take me back home. >/

Aurora: ... I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen... -sighs- Please dont fight okay guys? Right now all that matters is that we're safe.  

Link: Well in this world these are the Termina children. But they are kind and I'm sure they'll let you play with them ... Smile 

Zelda: |c ... -sighs and hugs him- You'll never leave right..? 

Lily: -cuddles up next to Slate after it all- Mmn... Now that was nice <3 I can't feel my legs |3 

Elle: -looks up at Misfit after it all- It... Wasn't so bad... 

Aurora: XD -giggles and blushes more- Yes! >w< It really does! 

???: Good >/ Now to get to your cell...

Gardevoir: People are said to have gone mad here... If disease doesn't kill you that will... 

???: >/ Open up the boot! Go on now! 

Jude: ... D| I doubt it... 

Madeline: X3 Well i didnt know thats what triggered it....  I'll remember that next time.

Alejandro: ... >C I need the queens here right now...

Aurora: ... Im not sure... I mean you really need me... 

Chelsea: Ohh... B-baldor... Baldor this is good... I told you that you could be dominating... -pulls at the ropes-

Meri: Yep ^^;; so where to now? 

Liliy: o.o!! -floats up and away from him- D< You fucking bastard... You wouldn't dare...

Proton: >.>... So I guess the best way is to lure him into some sort of trap where he cannot attack us all... 

Elle: -looks up- ... <Yes master...> -slowly gets up and walks into the forest- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:27 am

???: -looks up at him- ... How do we get rid of her... so she doesn't stay involved with him after his treatment? :/

Vivian: Mmn... I suppose... -doesn't look convinced- Drayna you have to be careful though. I don't want you getting hurt...

Drayna: :/ I will be Vivian... please don't worry about me.

???: o.o; ... You wouldn't fucking dare. D< -tries to pull away from her- >.<

???: N-nothing master... >.< I promise, nothing...

???: >J So cute... -holds him tight and heads back to the house- You'll be the one to pay after what you did to our sister...

Fawn: Well... you shouldn't push yourself too hard if you're still sore... b-but... I think I'm ready... for it... -goes very red and plays with the ends of her hair-

Vivian: But you don't know if he will. He could try... he's still unpredictable.

Blade: .... -just nods and doesn't look at her-

Tyrel: He won't be given the chance... he's restrained outside and he's to have a trial.... hopefully they'll send him away. :/ He won't be able to hurt you then...

???: -looks up from the counter- .... >.> Hm. -looks her over- You're here to pick up an order from your master I presume?

Harold: >/ Don't be an idiot. He won't be taking you home. You're better off with me.

Snape: >.> That's a matter of debate.

G: Oh that's alright. <.< I know you don't like it here so we're having you dismissed as soon as possible.

Silvia: :O Guuuuyyyyys! >.< She just said not to argue! Were you not listening?

Medli: Mkay... -picks at her food- Cause it's not like back there... where they've got the orphanage with other kids like me.

Damien: Of course not... if it weren't for you Zelda I'd be dead... -kisses the top of her head- I haven't anywhere else...

Slate: |3 Good... -kisses her cheek gently- And I bet your throat's pretty sore from all that screaming too. >w>

Misfit: -rests his head against her shoulder, totally oblivious to how bad he was- |3 Yeah... that was great. <3 -sighs a bit- I love you so much...

Parker: X3 Heh... That is just too cute. <3

Silvia: .... |c Mmnkay... -mumbles a little and wanders over to her cell-

Mewtwo: -glances at her for a moment and flicks his wrist, making the pokeball float over to them- .... Good. She deserves it.

Gordon: D| Worth a shot... -sighs a bit and slowly opens the boot- Just calm down...

Adam: >///> ... There's a next time now?

Healer: ... Y-yes sir... -bows her head and quickly goes out to their room-

Drayna: -sitting on the edge of the bed with Kali- Well it's a little early to tell but I think you might be. :/ Just to be safe I'd start eating right and taking it easy... and I'll come back in about a week to take another look at you just to be sure.

Healer: -sticks her head in- Uhm... my queen? I'm sorry to interrupt, but...

G: ... -frowns a bit- I don't know about that... maybe it'll just... just take some getting used to. Dealing with all of this work... I mean... she can handle it just fine...

Baldor: |3 Mmn... mmn I should have listened to you... -rubs her leg gently- Come on now. I know you can be louder than that... <3

Drayna: Well that's up to you. We can go teach you some magic... or go to that surprise I was telling you about. ;3

Silver: -hisses- D< It was your mistake trying to fight me Lily. There's no fair or unfair... nothing I can or can't do. Just fight and accept whatever happens. -quickly moves forward and rams her hard into the wall- It's not any of my fault... that you're too weak... -holds the iron close to her-

Kihja: :O Well to do that he'd have to not be able to use his shadow powers, otherwise he could just sink into the ground and get away.

Fawn: o.o; Elle... D: Elle don't go! -grabs her wrist and tries to pull her back, tearing up- Sad Please it's not safe! Snap out of it!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:37 am

???: who knows... Maybe Bobby will get rid of her himself when he has a clear head.

Spike: You got me here... I'll make sure Drayna is safe kiddo :/ How about later we go and see Scruff hey?

???: oh I would |3 -puts it on and puts a mouth gag on him-

Isaac: ... Show me your face. Go on.

???: I wonder if Master Isaac has seen her yet...

Rayurn: You are...? ... -smiles faintly and cuddles her close- Would you... Like to go and find another tent? 

Marianna: its trust... I trust him >:T 

Grace: -Alright... Lets go... -smiles a bit and heads back home- 

Shea: ... Good... He won't hurt me again... -sighs and looks away-

Eloisa: o.o... No. I am here to pick things out for my wedding thank you very much >/ 

Jess: No I'm not >/ he has shown me more respect than you have.

Aurora: -frowns and gets up- I'm going to Baldor's room >/ -walks away from them-

Link: Well you can invite your old friends over some time if you want to :/ 

Zelda: Good... |c cause you are all i have left... 

Lily: Mmn... Yes... I really could use a drink... <3 

Elle: Yeah i love you too... -strokes his hair a bit- Hey im just going to go have a drink of water okay? 

Aurora: >w< Shut up... -shoves him  playfully- <3 

Gardevoir: ... Yes... I guess... But it... Looks so different... Seeing her all sad... 

Annette: -looks up at them- >/ You're in fucking trouble now... 

Madeline: Of course there is >w> 

Celestia: Thanks Drayna... -looks up- Look I'm quite busy right now. What is it? 

Aurora: ... I promise ill still try and help you... As much as i can... -cuddles him- 

Chelsea: Ohhhh.... Oh!! Oh yes.. K-keep going... -pulls on the ropes harder and shuts her eyes tight-

Meri: <///< I think the surprise sounds like a good idea right now... 

Lily: Argh!! >.< S-stop dad... Stop!

Tani: Silver you're hurting her... D:   

Proton: >.>... Oh we know how to weaken him... Don't worry... |3 

Rayurn: -comes back- D: Fawn whats happening?

Elle: >/ -pulls away and races off into the forest- 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next