Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:02 am

Hanson: -goes over to Bellatrix- <.< So... how is your boyfriend do-- Oh wait... |3 He isn't your boyfriend. My mistake... he is Vivian's...

----------------------------------------------

Healer: -goes into the throne room- Hey your majesty >.> There is a girl who brought in Annette... X3 She is bloody praising her.

Celestia: <.< You can't be serious...

Annette: ... -squeezes her hand a bit and looks at her- Look don't blame yourself... And please... stop calling me master...

Mika: Hey it's no problem... Smile I want my girl to be happy... -leans in and kisses her gently, then goes over to her bath and starts to fix up some water in there-

Eloisa: ... -starting to feel a bit nervous- Uh... look. If you wouldn't mind I would like to go and see William now...

Aurora: Ugh... >_< ... o.o; Oh dear. -goes over and picks up Baldor- Now don't pull his whiskers they don't like that... >.> Even if he does deserve it.

Quinn: -moves off of her after it, taking in a deep breath- Mmn.... that was good... <3

Derek: ^^;; I'm sorry babe... -hugs him gently- Hey guys... <.<;; Apparently you wanted to see us? Can you please stop scaring my Mihan while you're at it...

Annette: -kisses her back gently and pulls her closer- Mmn... -pulls away a bit and looks her over- ... you've made me really happy Missy... -brushes some of her hair back behind her ear- <3

Alejandro: <w< Oh Fox you flatter me... but nothing compares to how rough you get... -leans in and kisses her neck gently- <3

Shawn: ... Yeah I still feel bad about it... is there anything I can do to make it up to you?

???: Wrong. This child is not to be adopted. >/ She has some... certain problems that no human could deal with. She has to stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:22 am

Bellatrix: -looks up at him and frowns a bit- >.> You and I both know what's nothing but an ugly lie... |3 Too bad the others don't know that. -plays with the ends of her hair- It really would be awful for both of them if the news got to the dark lord, don't you think? ;3 -giggles a bit-

Kali: -sitting on Celestia's lap- Praise for Annette? >.> She must have hypnotised some other helpless girl.

Violet: o.o -looks stunned- You're awake... Oh master Annette you're ok! D: -gently cuddles her- >.< I was so worried!

Lucy: ^///^ -giggles and blushes more- Heh... I'm still getting used to that. Being... your girl. Hehe... <3 -follows her over to the bath- ... I guess I should... get my clothes off now.. X3

Harold: First things first dearest. You'll see William soon enough. >.> You know my wife Claudia... she's very concerned about you too. She thinks you're just trying to seduce him and take our money... now you're not that kind of girl, are you Eloisa?

Persian: >C -growls more and slinks under the bed-

Baldor: o.o -looks up at her- ... Mummah...? -looks her over curiously and plays with some of her hair-

Nikita: -sits up a bit- Y-yeah... it was... -glances at him for a moment, then lays back down and rolls onto her side-

Kali: >w> Why? That's half the fun of having you guys visit. |3 Oh an we were about to go cut one guy's dick off, you wanna come watch?

Anudor: .__. I'll pass... t-thanks...

Missy: -giggles a bit and blushes as she brushes the hair out of her eyes- ^///^ Sorry... I-I'm just all giddy now. <3

Fox: Mmn... |3 -ears flatten and tilts her head back- Well I only get rough cause you're so hard to control sometimes. >w>

Eldora: -shakes her head and backs away a bit- N-no thankyou sir... I-I'm fine...

Madame boss: Is that so? >.> I suppose you're going to try and take her from me then?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:10 am

Hanson: <.< Yes it would... -grins a bit- We should let him know... >3 But you have to make sure you back me up with this... because right now he doesn't believe me with a lot of things right now >.>

Healer: Well apparently the girl claimed that Annette saved her and helped her out >.>

Celestia: Now this is interesting. <.< I want to go and see this. I cannot believe it.

Annette: Ugh... >_< Yeah... I'm alright... just very sore... -smiles a little- Don't worry about me I'll be alright...

Mika: X3 Well it is common for people to take their clothes off when they take a bath... -laughs a bit- Come on in. I put in bubbles and everything.

Eloisa: o.o.. What? No. Of course not. I've learned to appreciate having the simple things. I don't care for money... I just want to be with William and thats it.

Aurora: ... Damn... -sighs a little and cuddles him close- Uh... yeah. It's me sweetheart... You like playing with my hair hey? -tries to smile-

Quinn: -looks her over and pulls her closer, cuddling her gently- You okay? -kisses the top of her head-

Derek: Please T^T ... Don't do this... Look why did you want to see us?

Celestia: Well we wanted to wish you good luck with the move X3 We're proud of you doing all these great things.

Annette: Heh its alright... -smiles faintly and kisses her cheek gently- I kinda like it when you're like this... X3 Its sweet...

Alejandro: |3 Oh yes. You've done it now... Bad boy Alejandro has to have you again >3 -pulls her closer and runs his hand down, grabbing her ass-

Shawn: ... Jeez Eldora you're really making me feel bad... -sighs and rubs the back of his head-

???: Well if you just hand her over then we won't have any problems. >/ That little pest will cause a lot of problems in your life. I can tell you that. So you best just hand her over.

Aurora: >_< -trembles and holds onto Madame tighter-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:31 am

Bellatrix: >w> -stands- Of course I'll help you... then we can both get what we want. |3 They'll both want to thoroughly affirm nothing's going on between them... so I'll have my Scruff and Vivian... will be free. Maybe. X3 -laughs a little- Come dearest. >3 -heads out of her room and looks around for Voldemort-

Kali: ... That woman better not be going soft on us. >.> We need our head of the vampire army to be strong... and not distracted by some little harlot. -gets up- C'mon Mihan, let's check this out.

Violet: Sad I am gonna worry about you... I almost lost you! Don't worry master Annette... I'll take you home and take care of you... like you did for me.

Lucy: Ooh. o.o I do like bubblebaths... -pulls off her clothes, looking a little embarrassed- ^//^' I gotta admit... this feels kinda silly.

Harold: Good. You had best make my boy happy then. We're keeping our eye on you... >.> -keeps looking her over- Hm... Claudia was very right about you... Stand up girl, I want to get a better look at you.

Baldor: ... -smiles a bit and cuddles up to her, resting his head against her chest- |3 Mm... mummah... <3 -keeps playing with her hair and sucks on the end of it-

Nikita: Yeah... yeah I just... I've never done that sort of thing before... -ears flatten and looks away from him-

Kali: -goes over and kisses his cheek gently- Yeah you're growing up so quickly already... and you've got a Mihan and everything. X3 Oh man... I remember when you were a tiny little baby... it really wasn't that long ago and now look at you. Smile

Missy: Heh... X3 I-I guess so... So are we uhm... a couple now? Smile

Fox: o.o !! -yelps a little in shock, but grins- Oh no... >w> -squirms a little at his touch- You sure have got me good... |3 What are you going to do with me, bad boy? <3

Eldora: D: Oh no please don't... I-I'm sorry sir. -hesitantly steps closer and climbs back into his lap- Sad I didn't mean to.

Madame: >.> I'm sure I can handle it. >/ You... had best leave. Go on now. -glares at him- ...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:51 am

Hanson: -follows her- Excellent... I need to teach her a lesson >3 -goes over to Voldemort- >.> ... My lord... >J I'm afraid I have some bad news...

Celestia: <.< I wonder who the girl is though... -gets up and heads out to the healers-

Annette: -smiles faintly- I am so lucky to have you... -places a hand on Violet's cheek- You're the best Violet... I love you so much... -strokes her cheek gently-

Mika: X3 Its not silly... Don't feel embarrassed... you have a beautiful body...

Eloisa: o.o... -stands up, brushing some of her hair back behind her ear- W-What exactly did she say about me...?

Aurora: -smiles faintly and sits down on the bed, stroking his hair gently- o.o... Wow your hair is super soft... -kisses his forehead gently- Heh... your really are so sweet. Smile

Quinn: :/ Hey it's okay... you were fine... -cuddles her gently- I just hope it was alright for you...

Derek: -goes red- Guizeee you're embarrassing me X3 -hides his face in Anudor's chest-

Celestia: >w> Good. That is our job >3 Heh.

Annette: I guess we are X3 ... Are you sure your son is going to be alright with this...?

Alejandro: >3 What am I not going to do? Thats the question... -picks her up and places her on top of the bar- <3

Shawn: -goes red again- Oh uh... -sighs- Don't be sorry... I just don't want you to feel scared and that again Eldora... -strokes her hair gently-

???: ... -frowns a bit- Fine... fine go ahead... >/ This isn't over yet.... -walks away-

Aurora: -watches him leave- ... -sighs a bit- Oh thank you... -hugs her leg- Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:15 am

Voldemort: >.> ... Odd that you would be smiling at the thought of bad news. What is it this time Hanson...?

Bellatrix: |3 It's just awful really... we didn't want to tell you but now we're afraid it's true. >w> People are saying around here that there's a dirty little affair...

Kali: Impossible to tell, it could be anyone she's hypnotised into doing as she says. >w> ... -grins a little- I mean how else could you have gotten me to go along with you all this time? |3 -laughs a bit-

Violet: -smiles and gently wipes her eyes- I-I love you too master... y-you gave me the strength to fight Isaac. I... I finally beat him for once.

Lucy: o//o R-really...? -covers herself up a little- Uhm... t-thanks... ^///^;; I guess it got like this when I was changed into a demon...

Harold: >.> She said girls like you were made to tempt poor young men... -moves so he's standing behind her- I can't say I disagree with her. All of you... you hair... -strokes her hair gently, then moves his hand down to stroke her cheek- Your skin... -moves his hand down her side and grabs her ass- And your body... she thinks all you're good at is seducing innocent men...

Baldor: >w< -giggles a bit as she kisses his head and hugs her arm- Mummah... |3 -rests his head against her chest and starts to doze off- <3

Drayna: -appears in her ghostly form sitting next to Aurora- ... He really likes you... -smiles weakly and looks at him wistfully- My sweet little Baldor...

Nikita: Yeah I guess... -just leans back into his arms and doesn't say anything else-

Anudor: -cuddles him gently- X3 Hey... they're your parents. They're meant to be embarrassing.

Kali: X3 Now kiddo... is there anything we can do to help with your big move?

Missy: ... He's... worried about me. But I'm sure you can show him how much you care for me... -cuddles up to her and rests her head against her chest- ... You're so much taller than me... ^^;

Fox: o.o !! Woah! Oh Al... X3 You never cease to surprise me... |3 -stretches out a bit and lays back on the bar- <3

Eldora: -looks up at him- ... I'm sorry sir... it's just so hard not to be scared... Sad All my life people have been trying to hurt me. This experience... I really thought I was going to be with someone horrible. But I'm sorry... I'm really grateful you bought me Shawn sir... -hugs him and buries her face in his chest-

G: -sighs a bit in relief- Woah... D| I really thought he was gonna get us. D: How'd you do that?

Madame: >.> Oh I have a bit of a reputation. -strokes the top of Aurora's hair- Ssh now child... it's over. Come. Follow me...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:26 am

Hanson: Well my lord this little affair involves your daughter and Scruff... Now you know us. We wouldn't come over unless this was serious and this is pretty serious. So many have confirmed this.

Celestia: <.< ... Oh now you're just being cruel. -shoves her playfully- X3

Annette: You did... and I am so proud of you Violet... hopefully he knows now not to mess with you...

Mika: Well even if you weren't demon I'm sure you would still look beautiful... Smile Here... -helps her into the bath-

Eloisa: o.o;; -shivers a bit at his touch then pulls away- What is your problem? --frowns a bit- You keep this up and I shall tell William everything >C

Aurora: Yeah... he really does... -sighs- Oh Drayna I am so sorry for doing that before... I guess... I finally got sick of it all... |c I guess I kinda do deserve to be punished... -rocks Baldor gently-

Quinn: :/ ... Nikita something is wrong... please whatever it is tell me... You were all fine before and now you are so quiet...

Derek: Oh theres nothing really... we just have to sort out a few things... like my sketch books... and... underpants <w< -cuddles Anudor- <3

Annette: ^^;; I'm taller than a lot of people... I guess the boots don't help me as well... they've got a bit of height on them...

Alejandro: -runs a hand gently down her and slowly moves up the shirt- ... Hmm... -plays with the edge of her panties- Why did you put these silly things back on? -grins a bit and slowly pulls them off- <3

Shawn: -heart starts beat a bit faster and gently hugs her back- Its alright... Like I said I don't blame you for being scared... -sighs and kisses the top of her head- It'll be alright Eldora... I promise you...

Aurora: A-Alright... -sniffles a bit and follows her, holding G's hand again- So uh... Wh-Where will we be going?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:08 am

Voldemort: .... -looks between them- That... is a very serious accusation. You had better have proof of this.

Bellatrix: >w> They have been spending a lot of time together lately... and something tells me she's not quite as... pure as she used to be. |J Ehehe....

Voldemort: I see... bring me Vivian. I have to see this for myself...

Kali: X3 -stumbles a bit- Am I? Says the one getting all violet. >w>

Violet: He won't... he'd better not. I'll kill him next time if I have to. I don't want anyone getting between us this time master...

Lucy: -lays down in the bath- Mmn... the water's very nice... and the bubbles smell heavenly. -sighs and tilts her head back- This is very relaxing... <3

Harold: >.> Will you now? He would be very upset... and you said you would make our son happy. You wouldn't want him to be upset with us would you darling? No... -steps closer and pulls her in close to him- I think it's best if we just keep this our little secret... -caresses her gently- <3

Drayna: I understand... I'm sorry you thought that was the only way you could deal with it. Sad Please don't lose hope. You can still leave this awful place... and take the poor little one with you. Life will be so much better once you're away from here...

Baldor: |3 -mumbles a little in his sleep and snuggles up closer to her- <3

Nikita: It was just... scary... I've never had a man do that to me before. I mean... I'd seen it, when the men came to take us from our houses when we were children... but... I've never had it before. It was just scary... a-and it hurts...

Kali: >.> ... Are you wearing any right now?

Anudor: -ears flatten and blushes- X3 Derek said I'm not allowed to wear underpants yet. |3 -kisses his cheek gently- I haven't earned them. <3

Missy: It doesn't bother me... I guess it's kinda comforting... -cuddles up to her- |3

Fox: -squirms a little at his touch- Mmn... |3 I guess because I so love the feel of you taking them off... >w> Also, maybe I wanted to defy you a little.

Eldora: Ok... -pulls away a bit and looks up at him- ... Your heart... -gently places a hand where his heart is- It's really fast sir... :/ Are you alright?

G: -holds onto her comfortingly- ...

Madame: ... Home of course. I'm taking you where you're gonna be staying from now on. -kneels down to their level- I'm going to be your mother now... alright?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 am

Hanson: >.> -teleports Vivian in front of him- Hello dear. |3 How was your walk? Enjoyed with... Scruff maybe?

Celestia: <.< You're sleeping on the floor tonight. X3 -heads into the room and looks over at Annette and Violet- o.o... So... this is true... my leader of the army is having some fun times with another girl...

Mika: Smile Good... I want everything to be nice for you... -starts to wash her body gently-

Eloisa: D-Don't alright? D< -pulls away- I'm not like that. Other girls might be willing but I'm not. -huffs a little and storms out of the room-

Aurora: I'll try Drayna... But... -sighs- I'm not sure... I mean I saw him with Baldor before... even if he is the most horrible person in the world... he is kind to Baldor... and I don't know if I can take him away... no to mention I'm homeless myself right now... But I'll... see what I can do...

Quinn: D: Why didn't you say something...? Oh god Nikita I feel so bad now Sad -hugs her gently- I really am sorry...

Derek: <.< And it'll be a while before he gets them. |3 -slips his hand down the back of Anudor's pants- <3

Annette: -laughs a bit and kisses the top of her head- X3 Hey would you like to go out again...? I might have to use my disguise but getting that drink and talking to you was lovely...

Alejandro: <w< Oh tst tst... -gets out the riding crop, running it down her stomach lightly- You're being so bad again Fox... this calls for a little punishment <3

Shawn: Yeah I guess I just.. you know... -looks down at her for a moment- ... -leans in and kisses her gently- <3

Aurora: ... New mother? -looks at her locket for a moment and sighs a bit- I... alright...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:16 am

Vivian: o.o;; What... what the hell? -looks between them and steps back- D< What are you going on about? I was alone on my walk.

Bellatrix: >w> This time~

Vivian: This is ridiculous. D< Are you talking about that stupid--

Voldemort: -stands up and steps over to her- Quiet now Vivian. Hanson and Bellatrix tell me there's something going on with you and one of my followers... now you know I wouldn't appreciate that, would I?

Vivian: -swallows nervously and takes a step back- N-no father... but I assure you it's all a lie. I'm not having an affair with anyone...

Kali: >w> Well if I am then so are you babe. |3 -kisses her cheek gently-

Violet: -looks up at them- ... D-demon queen Celestia...? o.o What are you doing here...?

Lucy: H-hey... maybe it would be a bit much of me to ask, but... -bites her lip and blushes- Maybe... y-you could join me...? >//>

Harold: We'll see... >.>

William: -walking down the halls- o.o Oh Eloisa, there you are. -looks her over- ... My god... you look stunning... Smile

Drayna: ..... -frowns a little- I don't know what you've seen... but I find that very difficult to believe... -sighs a bit and disappears-

Nikita: You were insistent... and... I wanted to do something nice for you. -hugs him back- |c Don't worry about it...

Kali: -shields her eyes- Hey... X3 Alright your poor old mother doesn't need to be seeing that.

Anudor: -giggles and blushes- Oh Derek... <3

Missy: Now I don't want you to have to disguise yourself again just for me... No let's go out to somewhere in the demon world where I can see the real, lovely you... -cuddles up to her- Smile

Fox: -shivers a little and moves her hips up to meet the crop- Ohh... yes... yes I've been so bad. Please.... -looks up at him- You need to teach me how bad I've been. -bites her lip- <3

Eldora: o.o;; Mff! -looks a little stunned and shuts her eyes- .... -starts to relax a little and leans in closer, kissing him back- Mmn...

G: -glances back at the alleys- But... what about...

Madame: Ssh now. I'm all you have now that your mothers are dead. You need me.

G: I-I guess so... Sad Thanks for taking us in... -moves forward and hugs her gently, tearing up a bit- |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:37 am

Hanson: >.> Now don't you tell fibs Vivian... |3 Should I bring in Scruff sir? Its clear that she is going to be defiant.

Celestia: ... -looks her over- ... Well well... if it isn't Violet... >/ Course there has been a bit of a change in your appearance... the fuck are you doing here?

Annette: ... She is my girlfriend. You have a problem with that?

Mika: o///o Oh uh... sure... ^///^ I wouldn't mind... -stands up and slowly takes off her dress-

Eloisa: o.o... -looks at him and blushes a bit- Really? -smiles faintly- Thank you Will... though the corset is making it a bit difficult to breathe.

Aurora: ... I can't believe I'm thinking that as well ... -looks down at Baldor- ... -moves over onto the bed and lays down with Baldor, watching him sleep- You rest little guy... I'm going to be here for you... <3

Quinn: Sad Nikita if you feel uncomfortable you should've told me. We wouldn't have done that... -sighs and sits up, running a hand through his hair- Oh god... I really do feel terrible...

Celestia: ... Sadly I'm getting used to that D|

Derek: X3 We better get ready. -goes over and hugs Kali and Celestia- You guys really should visit when you have the chance. Very Happy You know how the elves love vampires.

Annette: ... Really? ^^;; Missy iunno. The demon world is a terrible place. I don't think a sweet thing like you should be going around here...

Shawn: ... -realises what he is doing and pulls away- o.o;; Fuck... -helps her off his lap- Eldora I'm... I'm sorry I... Fuck that was a mistake..

Aurora: ... -hugs her as well- ... I wonder whats wrong with me... He said there was a reason why I never got adopted...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:04 am

Voldemort: She is being defiant... but I would rather just question her for now. I will send for Scruff when I know the truth...

Vivian: D: Leave him out of this... Scruff hasn't done anything wrong alright?!

Voldemort: You're defending him... -circles her and pulls out his wand- Vivian... have you been deflowered...?

Vivian: o.o;; I... father no I... h-haven't...

Bellatrix: D< LIES!

Voldemort: Hush Bella... -glances at Hanson- Bring me a truth serum.

Violet: o.o; -shivers a little but doesn't move away from Annette- I-I had to stay by master Annette's side... she was hurt because of me.

Kali: >/ Oh so this whole thing is your fault?

Lucy: -looks up at her for a moment, seeming stunned- .... o///o Uh... t-thankyou... I-I appreciate it... <3

William: Oh You'll get used to it dearest. -strokes her cheek- And I'm sure you feel so much better already after our servants took care of you. You're glowing. -leans down and gently kisses her- <3

Baldor: -lays down and rests is head against the pillow- Mmn... |3 -mumbles and sighs a little in his sleep- <3

G: -opens the door and steps in sometime later- Well I don't care what your fucking excuse is. You had one job and you screwed it up. >/ -shuts the door behind him and steps in- ... Ah. >.> That's where Baldor went to. -looks them over carefully- ...

Persian: -gets out from under the bed and goes over to him- <That thing is in here again!> -brushes up against him- <It pulled my whiskers and took my spot on the bed! You know I hate that thing, get rid of it!>

G: Oh be quiet. -.- -swats him away- Shoo.

Nikita: -sits up a bit and winces in pain as she does so- Please don't... it was my decision, you can't beat yourself up for it... -ears and tail droop a bit-

Kali: >w> Mmn... That is true. What do you think Mihan? Some elf blood could do us some good.

Anudor: X3 You should definitely visit us, we'd love to have you.

Missy: Derek takes me to lots of places around here... and I have to get used to it if I'm going to be with you, don't I?

Eldora: o.o;; -looks stunned and unsure what to say- ... You... how could... -staggers back a bit- You s-said you wouldn't... d-do anything and... but you did and... >.< Oh I kissed another man! I'm an adulterer! -tears up and buries her face in her hands- I've been unfaithful to Reynard already! -sobs into her hands and shakes a little- I'm a monster...

G: Sad Don't listen to him, he must have been lying...

Madame: -straightens up- He seemed quite eager to keep you for himself. >.> You had best stay close to me for a while until we're sure he's gone for good. -leads them inside- Come now, I'll show you where your rooms are.

G: -looks around- Woah... t-this place is huge... o.o
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:44 am

Hanson: >.>;; Uh... Sir I think the truth serum is taking it a bit too far... and I am not sure if we have any left...

Scruff: -comes into the room and leans against the doorframe- Oh but Hanson >.> I have nothing to hide and neither do you... >/ What is going on?

Hanson: -growls- Stay out of this >C You little bastard...

Celestia: I don't trust you one bit... you are faithful to Isaac... you always have been... >C

Annette: Shut it would you... we just got attacked by him and his gang... Violet isn't with him anymore -tries to sit up-

Mika: -blushes a bit and slowly gets into the bath with her- ... Well uh... this is quite new to me... ^///^;;

Eloisa: -kisses him back gently- Mmn... -cuddles up to him- Uh... Will? You're going to be staying in the same room with me aren't you...?

Aurora: o.o;; ... -sits up a bit- Uh... yeah he was in here... I made sure he didn't hurt your cat... and he fell asleep... -looks away a bit-

Quinn: I still feel bad... Sad -sighs- I guess what's done is done... -places her gently in his lap and hugs her gently- I'm sorry you must think I'm a big baby...

Celestia: <w< Oh yes we will visit. |3 Heh... but we aren't keeping them again.. D| I'm not going through what happened last time.

Annette: Yeah I know but... most of the places here are bad bars and strip clubs... theres nothing nice... :/ I know you deserve better...

Shawn: >_< I'm sorry alright! I-I wasn't thinking straight... Fuck... -wheels himself out of the room-

Alejandro: -lifts his head up from between Fox's legs- o.o;; Shawn what happened now? D|

Aurora: o.o;; Woah... -looks around- I've never seen a big place like this before... and it's so clean...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Vivian: -looks between them- ... F-father... maybe a truth serum--

Voldemort: -frowns and strikes her hard across the face- Enough! >/ I'm tired of this already... of all of you. -grabs her by the scruff of her robe- Just answer my question now Vivian and answer truthfully. Have you or have you not been deflowered?

Vivian: -trembles and looks up at him- ....

Voldemort: D< Answer me you insolent child! I'll have you examined if I have to and it won't be a pleasant experience!

Vivian: >.< Yes! Y-yes father...

Voldemort: ... -frowns and drops her, glaring at Scruff- So the rumours are true then... are they? >C

Violet: D: Take it easy... -gently pushes her back down- You can't get up yet... Sad -looks up at Celestia- Y-yes... I was loyal to Isaac before. But he abandoned me and I left him... after that he attacked us. >.< Please my queen... I don't pose a threat to you...

Kali: >C Cut it the fuck out Violet. We don't want to see the waterworks. -folds her arms- Well... considering everything you've done, and how you've waltzed right into our hands, I say some punishment is in order Mihan...

Lucy: M-me too... but isn't it nice? Smile -smiles a bit and takes her hand-

William: Hm? o.o Oh uh... I dunno. We're not married so I dunno if my parents are gonna like the idea of us sleeping together. Why do you ask? X3 -cuddles her close to him- You afraid of the dark or something?

G: Yes... I can see that. -goes over and takes Baldor from her-

Baldor: -ears perk and wakes, rubbing his eyes- Mmn... |3 -cuddles up to him and smiles a bit-

G: Odd... >.> You didn't make any suicide or escape attempts. If I didn't know any better I'd say you want to be here.

Nikita: .... -straightens up a bit and sits up- No... if anything I'm the big baby. I should've just dealt with it instead of being all melodramatic.

Kali: D| Fuck no...

Anudor: o.o What happened last time?

Missy: Annette you worry too much... it doesn't matter where I am. I'm not going to leave you because the place we go isn't nice. I just want to be with you. <3

Eldora: >.< -sits down in the corner of the room and curls up in her wolf form- ...

Fox: Oh Al c'mon... don't stop babe, please.... o.o -ears perk and sees Shawn- Shit. -sits up a bit and covers herself- What's going on?

Madame: Well I would expect you to think so, seeing as you both lived on the street... >.> Speaking of which you need to be cleaned up.

G: Mkay... what do we have to do in return for you?

Madame: Oh that will come soon enough. Baths first. -takes them upstairs-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Scruff: Leave Vivian alone alright? D< ... Psh. Rumours have been tweaked my lord. I did not deflower your child. Your child was raped by Hanson >/ -holds up a bottle of truth serum- And I can prove it.

Hanson: ... >C Where did you get that? I said we ran out...

Annette: -holds Violet protectively- Look please don't hurt her >C She has been through a lot. Do not punish her... in fact you should be happy Celestia... the girl beat him up... and I know you had a rough past with him...

Mika: -smiles and kisses her hand gently- Yeah it really is nice... Smile -cuddles up to her a bit- <3

Eloisa: Uh... yeah. Bit afraid of that... and I guess I just don't want to stay in the room alone...

Aurora: ... Yeah well... I thought I should be here with him... -lays back down, still looking away from him-

Quinn: :/ -kisses her cheek- No you're not... -sighs a little- Are you still up to making the trip to Hyrule?

Celestia: One got obsessed and tried to kill Kali and then tried to keep me for herself .__. It was scary as hell D|

Annette: Well... Alright. But you know I just want nice things for you... I'll try and find something good out there for you :/ -kisses her cheek gently-

Shawn: I kissed her... I bloody well kissed her and I feel like the worst person in the whole fucking world >_<

Aurora: Wow... Usually I only get a bath a week... -smiles a little- This'll be nice Very Happy You're so kind madam...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Voldemort: ... Tweaked... you say? -frowns a bit and looks down at Vivian-

Vivian: -tears up- It's true father... >.< Hanson abused his power over me while you were gone... I-I couldn't disobey him otherwise I would have been disobeying you. Sad

Bellatrix: Lies... >C All filthy lies my lord...

Voldemort: Enough. I will see for myself... -flicks his wand and pulls the truth serum from Scruff's hand-

Kali: .... That weak, shivering little piece of shit took down Isaac? >/

Violet: Sad It's true... h-he shouldn't be bothering us now. I really hurt him...

Kali: -growls- You're an idiot Violet! D< He raised you your whole fucking life and you don't know the first thing about him! He's never going to let it go now, and you're putting Mihan at risk by being here! Get out!

Lucy: ^//^ Hehe... -giggles a bit and cuddles her back- I can't believe we're doing this.... w-what if someone walks in and sees us? X3

William: Well I'll see what I can do but for right now I think you'll be staying on your own. Don't worry, this isn't like hell... nothing's going to hurt you here. I promise. <3

G: Oh of course, I forgot that you were meant to stay here and keep an eye on him for me. What's the matter, Aurora? Is Drayna afraid I can't take care of a child? -scoffs a bit- It's better this way... Baldor doesn't need to know his mother. >.>

Nikita: .... Yes... I'd like that. -pulls away from him and gets up, pulling her clothes back on- Hyrule must be so much better than here. I can't wait to see it for myself.

Anudor: Everything's scary down here. D| Don't you think hanging a guy from his nipples is scary?

Kali: >w> Not at all. |3 Hey Celestia, am I the only one that's been plotting Anidor's punishment for if he ever breaks Derek's heart? I've got so many wonderful ideas...

Missy: I do appreciate it. -blushes a little and hugs her arm- But how bad can a demon bar be? X3

Fox: .... -.- Shawn you know I'm not gonna be impressed when you interrupt sexy time because of a fucking kiss. Grow a pair would you?

Madame: Here... you seem quite close to each other so you may share a room. -takes them to a bedroom with two separate beds- The bathroom is just through this door here. <.< .... Please, there's no need for that. I'm your mother now. -walks into the bathroom and starts up a bath-

G: This is so great... Very Happy I've never slept on a real bed before.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:37 am

Scruff: >.> ... -walks over to Bellatrix, whispering in her ear- If you thought this would get us together then you're dead wrong. -looks up at Vivian- It'll be alright :/ You got nothing to hide...

Hanson: -looks around a bit, looking nervous- ...

Celestia: ... -rubs her forehead looking a little worried-

Annette: Fine. If she is getting kicked out then so am I ... -slowly gets to her feet- Argh >_<

Mika: X3 They won't do anything. -leans in and kisses her neck- It's just you and me... -runs a hand along her body again-

Eloisa: ... Right... of course... -cuddles up to him- So what shall we do now...?

Aurora: Well you know what? -takes out her pony tail- That kid sure liked calling me his mother. I think he really wants to know about her... -takes off her jacket and boots, crawling under the covers- I'm taking a nap. -.-

Quinn: -gets up and puts his clothes on- It really is... and like I said we can talk to Zelda if you like... Smile I'm sure she won't be too busy.

Zelda: <w< Damien! I have the bath set up and ready for us~ <3

Derek: D8 Nu! No punishments! -cuddles Anudor- >:T You won't punish him. Anudor loves me for who I am and he won't leave me. We're Mihans now. Nothing will separate us. <.< The only person you can punish is Kyle.

Celestia: Oh yeah .___. Whatever happened to that dick?

Annette: ^^;; They make human brothels and bars look like churches... let's just say that...

Shawn: Look you know I usually don't care but this is bugging the hell out of me! -rubs his forehead- I feel like I murdered a child for Christ sake!

Aurora: o.o... The ones in the orphanage were all wrecked and ruined... -goes over and looks at the beds- ... It's like luck was on our side Sakaki... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 am

Bellatrix: >C Hrmph. -folds her arms and watches Hanson for a moment, pouting- ...

Vivian: Yeah... -slowly gets back to her feet- I know... -backs away a bit- Give him the serum father... it will explain everything. >/

Voldemort: -takes the cap off the bottle and looks Hanson over- ... Sit down. I've grown tired of this game Hanson, I want to know the truth now.

Violet: D: No... master Annette please stay, you're not ready to get up. Sad -gently pushes her down- I'll... I'll go... |c I'll come back when she's well again...

Kali: >/ You'd better. In fact while you're gone, rethink this whole thing you've got going on. I don't want our head of the army distracted by some little harlot.

Lucy: Mmn... -tilts her head back and shivers a little at her touch- M-mika... -bites her lip and shuts her eyes- Y-you're making me all tingly... <3

William: The servants are just preparing us dinner now. Smile Why don't we go sit down with my parents? I'd really like them to get to know you better.

G: >.> Aurora... I think you forget that you've still yet to be punished. I'm putting Baldor back to bed... then I'll deal with you. -walks out of the room and shuts the door-

Nikita: -nod- Alright. -being super serious again and pretending like nothing happened- How do we get there?

Damien: >w> I sent Medli out to play with the kids at the orphanage... -walks in and pulls her into a close hug- Mmn... I've been looking forward to this. <3 -kisses her neck gently, biting her a little-

Kali: o.o Hey I never thought about that. We should punish Kyle. >3 -grins, showing her fangs-

Anudor: Now that I wouldn't mind seeing. >.> -cuddles Derek back- |3

Kali: Alright, here's the plan. >3 Imma go up to the surface and get the miserable bastard, and you set things up for us to torture him. -kisses Celestia's cheek- <3

Missy: ... Well... I guess it will definitely get me used to the demon world then... ^^;; -takes her hand- But I know I'm safe with you... Smile

Fox: You kissed her, what's the big fucking deal? >.> The kid's from the mill, she would've had a thousand times worse just as a puppy. She's fine. And she's gotta get used to the idea that she's yours now.

G: -climbs up onto one of the beds- Yeah... Very Happy

Madame: <.< Sakaki? Is that your name? ... We'll have to see about that. C'mon now, your bath is ready. -walks back out into the bedroom- ... We'll have to see about cutting your hair too. -plays with some of it- It's too long and scruffy like this.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 am

Hanson: ... -looks between them- ... Look I am not playing any stupid games.

Scruff: Then sit down and take the potion... |3 If you have nothing to hide then do it. Rejecting it makes you look pretty bad right now...

Hanson: -growls- Fuck you! You are trying to set me up I know you are! D<

Annette: I'm not going to be distracted. >/ I question if you and Celestia can not be distracted by each other... -growls a little-

Mika: -smiles a little and gently bites at her neck- Good... <3 -moves her hand down lower-

Oiryn: -calls out from the tent door- Mika? Are you up and decent yet?

Eloisa: ... I know you do but I just... Iunno William. I feel quite uncomfortable around your father... -plays with her fingers a little-

Aurora: Take your time... please... |c -sighs and curls up under the covers-

Quinn: Well usually I have my friends teleport there... I can call Lily again if you like? :/

Zelda: -giggles a bit and tilts her head back- Oh Damien... <3 Mmn... I have missed this so much... -slowly starts to undress him-

Celestia: |3 Sounds like a wonderful plan Mihan. -giggles a bit- Oh I love it when you get all evil like this <3

Derek: -looks at Anudor- I thought your kind didn't approve of torture and that? >.>

Annette: -goes slightly red- Yeah... hopefully... but I gotta admit Missy... I am a bounty hunter... well was one... I've made a lot of enemies in the past.

Shawn: -growls- Fuck you don't understand... -wheels himself out-

Alejandro: ... :/ Man, I guess the whole him having a heart thing wasn't a joke after all...

Aurora: o.o... Why? I like his hair. -goes into the bathroom- Its nice long Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:09 am

Vivian: D< You've set yourself up!

Voldemort: >/ -flicks his wand to push Hanson into a chair- Enough of this.. if you had nothing to hide from me you would have taken it... -walks over and forces his mouth open, pouring the serum in-

Kali: Whether we are distracted or not is our business Annette, and none of yours. >/ But you work for us and you have to listen to us. -glares at Violet- Now get out.

Violet: -sighs and kisses Annette's cheek- Call for me master... Sad -walks past Kali and Celestia and out of the room-

Lucy: -gasps a little and stiffens up- Ohh... Oh Mika... <3 -moves her hips up a bit to meet her hand, not even noticing Oiryn-

William: o.o Hm? My father? Why...? -puts an arm around her and leads her downstairs- I mean I know he and my mother have been a little rude to you... is that what's bothering you? Cause I talked to them about it. :/

Drayna: -appears again by the bed- You see? This is why you can't leave Aurora... you have to take Baldor with you and go somewhere safe. :/ You'll both be hurt if you stay here much longer...

Nikita: Sure, alright. >.> You know for an Aerisian, she isn't bad. I like your friend Lily. |3 Especially for kicking that dickhead in the face.

Damien: Mmn... -purrs a little, it sounding more like a low growl- Me too babe... <3 -rus his hands down her sides and kisses gently along her collarbone and shoulder-

Kali: Mmn... me too Mihan. |3 And maybe afterwards we can celebrate our little evil victory... -teleports away-

Anudor: Not usually... >.> But that bastard hurt you. -cuddles him gently- |3 It might be nice to see him suffer.

Missy: ... You don't think anyone would try to hurt me, do you? o.o

Fox: Well who would've thought that old guy would grow a heart. Bloody figures. -.- Well if he's not gonna use that servant for himself then I'm taking her. No use wasting all the money I spent on her.

Madame: >.> It doesn't suit the image I need. Come now, in the tub.

G: o.o Image...?

Madame: Part of how you're going to pay me back... but we'll talk about all of that later.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:25 am

Scruff: ... -smirks a bit and leans against the doorframe-

Hanson: o.o!! -coughs a little as the serum goes down his throat- Argh >_< -holds his throat a little-

Annette: ... -frowns and gets up again- Then I quit. You go get yourself another head of the army... >C -stumbles a little and follows Violet out-

Celestia: o.o;; Annette wait! ... Fuck D|

Mika: -caresses her gently and leans up, kissing her- Mmn... <3

Oiryn: ... -enters the tent- Mika I-- o___o;;

Eloisa: No its just... -thinks for a moment- I'm not sure... I just don't like being too close to him...

Aurora: -sighs- Drayna please... I am trying to figure out a way. -rubs her forehead- Just give me some space alright?

Quinn: X3 She gets it from her grandfather... he's like a shadow creature.

Lily: -teleports over, her hair slightly messed and her clothes all creased and crooked- Eh... Why did you rush me Quinn >.> ... Slate was going to give an encore...

Zelda: Ohh... -runs a hand through his hair gently- Heh... I do love it when you make those sounds... <3 -slowly backs away into the bathroom-

Nabooru: -rubbing Kyle's shoulders gently- |3 Feeling relaxed babe...?

Derek: X3 Now this is what I love to see <3 -kisses his cheek gently-

Annette: Well I would protect you if anyone did try... :/ But I don't want anyone to know that they could try to...

Alejandro: <.< I'm sure he wouldn't like that. Look I'm going to go and check in on the girl alright? -kisses her cheek- You get yourself upstairs. <3

Aurora: o.o... Uh... okay... -gets undressed and takes out her pigtails, getting into the bath- ... I don't have to change my name and hair do I? It took me forever to get these pigtails...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:55 am

Bellatrix: >C ... -looks between them, then teleports away-

Vivian: -doesn't notice, focused on Hanson- Now tell him! D< You've got no choice now! -trembles a little- T-tell him how you abused your power... a-and what you forced me to do! -tears up-

Kali: D| Oh awesome. That's just what we need. Now who's gonna command the army?

Violet: o.o -turns around to face her- Master Annette? D: What are you doing, you should be in bed... -quickly goes over and helps support her- Sad

Lucy: Oh... Oh Mika.... -moans a little- You're so gentle, please... don't stop. <3 -kisses her back- Mmn... -still doesn't notice him-

William: Oh Eloisa please don't be like this... I know you're nervous but my parents really are very nice people. :/ They just gotta get used to you being here... please? Please try to be nice to them... including my father.

Drayna: But... this is my child... Sad I can't rest knowing he's still stuck here, unsafe. Please, I... -ears perk and looks up at the door- Please hurry... -disappears-

G: -walks back in- ... Who were you talking to? >.>

Nikita: >.> We just need you to teleport us somewhere quickly, then you can go back to having all the dirty fun you want.

Damien: -watches her leave- >w> ... Going somewhere darling? -follows her in and grabs her by her waist- >3 What am I going to do with you...? -moves his hands down her back to her ass- <3

Kyle: -leans back into her arms- Mmn... |3 Very... <3 You're so good at that Nabooru. |3

Anudor: -looks up at Celestia- So what are you planning to do with him? >w>

Missy: ... Oh... I see what you mean. -sighs a little and moves her hand away from Annette's-

Fox: |3 Mmn... yes sir. <3 Hurry back alright? ;3 I don't wanna wait too long... -pulls away from him and heads upstairs-

Eldora: -comes out of the bedroom and morphs back to her human form- Excuse me... Alejandro sir? Have you seen where master Shawn went? Sad I should go and apologise for my reaction earlier... |c

G: -gets in the bath with her- I like your pigtails. X3 They're adorable...

Madame: >.> I don't. I don't care if you keep your hair long dearest, but I don't want to see any more pigtails on you.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:56 am

Hanson: Arghh... >_< I-I screw her. I screwed her alright?! I fucked her in her bed. I did it all... then I wanted to blame Scruff so I could get away with it... But I still feel that they are too close...

Celestia: I don't know but I'm scared Kali... What if Isaac does come around... -cuddles up to her- I don't want to be near him again...

Annette: No... I will go to bed when we get back home... but those people upset you... and I don't want to stay near them any longer...

Oiryn: ... -coughs a little-

Mika: Mmn... I'm not going-- o.o!! -looks up- D8 Dad!! >///< Oh god why didn't you knock?! -covers herself up-

Oiryn: >.> Well I did but after waiting for so long I got worried.

Eloisa: ... -sighs- I'll try... but... you don't understand... -enters the living room with him again-

Claudia: >.> Well look at how well you've cleaned up... -closes her book- L

Aurora: -doesn't look up at him- No one. You must be hearing things... -buries her face in the pillow a bit-

Lily: >.> Alright alright. |3 I can do that. Have fun in Hyrule guys. -teleports them there-

Quinn: ... I still will never understand their relationship. Well anyway... this is Hyrule. Smile

Zelda: -jumps a little but grins- I'm not sure... >3 But maybe I need to have some sort of punishment. <3 -giggles a little-

Nabooru: -smiles faintly and kisses his cheek- Now is there anything else I can do for you my strong vampire...? -runs her hands down his chest a little-

Celestia: >w> Well I'm not sure. But i feel like taking his manhood away from him and turn him into a girl |3

Annette: :/ Come on... lets just go to the surface Missy... :/ I rather us go there than be down here... -kisses her cheek gently and takes her hand again-

Alejandro: :/ He went outside for a bit Eldora dear... -sighs- I'm sorry. He is really upset with himself with what has happened...

Aurora: ... -starts to wash herself- Whatever we have to do it sounds pretty well... boring... Do I still get to be called Aurora?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:58 am

Vivian: D< Y-you see! He took advantage of his power over me! I had no choice! ... >C -backs and backs away a bit, holding onto Scruff's arm- We only seem so close because he was the only one that was supportive this whole fucking time...

Voldemort: -frowns a bit- I've heard enough. >/ What other things have you hidden from me Hanson? Spit it out... everything.

Kali: You know I wouldn't let anything happen to you... -cuddles her back and kisses the top of her head- Besides... if Violet could best him then he must be getting weak...

Violet: But what about your job here...? o.o

Lucy: O//O; -backs away a bit and tries to cover herself- >//< Oh god! I-I'm so sorry sir, I didn't hear you come in... -moves way from Mika and looks away from them- Oh my god I'm so embarrassed...

William: o.o ... What...? D: -looks hurt- Eloisa, I... -sighs a little and follows her in-

Harold: >.> Yes... quite a change isn't it? I never would have thought she could change her guise to that of a proper young lady...

G: >.> ... -walks over to her- Aurora... you are not in a very good position... to be so mouthy to me... -moves her so she's sitting up- What am I going to do with you...? -looks her over-

Nikita: -ear flicks and looks around a bit- .... Wow it's... really different. I've never seen a place like this before. o.o Are you sure it's alright for someone like me to be here...? -swishes her tail a bit and sniffs the air-

Damien: I think you do... >3 I'm not going to have to take you over my knee again... am I?

Kyle: |3 Mmn... well maybe there's something...

Kali: >w> -comes up out of the ground- So sorry. No idea he had company. |3 I might bring him back later for you.

Kyle: o.o;; Oh shit not you. -gets to his feet- D< Get away from me!

Anudor: That's it? o.o When I heard about you hanging that other guy from his nipples, I thought you were gonna do something a little more... I dunno, harsh.

Missy: -sighs a little- You're probably right... I just didn't want you to have to change your form. Sad

Eldora: I... I thought he might be. I really have to go out and see him. Sad -walks past him and heads outside- Shawn? D:

Madame: I suppose so... -kneels down by the tub and starts to wash G's hair- We'll just see.

G: Well what about me? What's my new name gonna be? :/

Madame: >.> I'm not sure yet... we'll just have to figure that out when I get you all fixed up. That'll include your haircut... changing you out of those filthy street clothes. And I'd like to have you both trained and educated privately.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:16 am

Hanson: -growls- I wanted to get rid of Scruff... k-keep control of Vivian... >C Wanted to keep having these visits... Argh >_<

Scruff: ... -looks up at Voldemort- What are we going to do with him my lord?

Celestia: ... Yeah but if he can hurt Annette then we are screwed...

Annette: I'll find another job... you're my main concern right now... and I want to be in something where I can get distracted by you... <3 -kisses her cheek gently-

Oiryn: ... ^^;; I'll give you two a bit of time to get yourselves ready... -heads out of the tent-

Mika: Oh my... Jeez... I really thought no one would've come in... I-I'm sorry about that Lucy... >///<

Eloisa: ... Well I've tried very hard to please you two... -goes over and sits on the lounge, making sure she sits far away from Harold-

Claudia: >.> ... Maybe there is some hope for her William... -looks her over again- ... Then again I would like to see her table manners... if she has any...

Aurora: ... -looks up at him then looks away, sighing a bit- I don't even know... -runs a hand through her hair and looks up at him- So what's my punishment?

Quinn: Nikita the king is a Jirin and they are currently taking the poor from there to live here. They also have an orphanage for the orphaned Jirin children. I think you're going to fit in alright. -takes her hand- Now come on. Let's go into the castle so Zelda can talk to you more about Hyrule. Smile

Zelda: >3 Maybe you do... but I think I might enjoy that <3

Nabooru: o.o!! -goes over and pulls out her swords, standing in between Kyle and Kali- >/ No one is taking my man away from me again. Not even a stinkin' vampire like you.

Derek: >.> Don't ever say thats it. Thats just the first bit of the plan. My mother has so many things... going around in her head...

Celestia: >w> Servants. I demand more hooks |3

Derek: ... Iunno I'm starting to feel scared for him.

Annette: Well... I'll just make myself look less demonic... get right of the scars and that too... So I'll kinda look like myself... but not really myself... :/ -kisses her cheek and transforms-

Alejandro: o.o... D: Eldora! -quickly races out and grabs her arm- Are you insane? You cannot go out like that by yourself.

Aurora: That doesn't sound too bad... -starts to wash her own hair a bit-

Owl: -quickly flies into the bathroom and lands on the edge of the sink. Screeches at Madame gesturing to the note on its claw. Note saying about a meeting with the Ministry of Magic with herself about Aurora-

Aurora: o.o;; Awh man. Not more owls. I guess they were trying to follow me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next