Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Vivian: ... I... I didn't want to be here anymore... |c -shows him her arm- I just wanted a little control over something...

Fox: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and wraps her arms around him- I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hold out though... >//>

Bobby: Yeah maybe... that's help you get your mind off her. :/

----------------------------------------------

Lexi: No you can't... y-you can't make me! I-- >///< Ahh! -cries a little and tries to pulls away from the vampire girls- I-I'll do it! Just get them the fuck off me!

Evan: D: Oh god thankyou. -races past them and into her room-

Violet: It... it was nice... -looks at the ground and runs her arm- ... They... -speaks softly- They didn't want me to see you...

Lucy: Thankyou... I-I really thought he was going to snatch me away from you and drag me into his lake... |c He was being so creepy...

Vitali: |3 Well what happens if I don't?

Deo: >.> Somehow I find that hard to believe. -starts to stitch up his arm- ... Hey how're you going over there kiddo? :/ -looks over at Elle-

Bruno: >/ Good. I need to keep an eye on Shea anyway. -heads back outside-

Blade: ... Mmn... -starts to wake again-

???: Got it. One dead Spanish butch, coming up. >/ -kicks down the door and heads inside with the others-

Harold: That's not all, is it? >.> What else are you meant to be saying? -doesn't stop-

G: Ssh... calm down now. Trust me, as busy as I am I spend my fair share if time with him. It's probably why Drayna was so upset.

Medli: -sighs a little- |c Leoni... leave me alone... -hugs her pillow-

Mewtwo: <They won't... she'll just be used for their own purposes.> -sighs deeply and hangs his head- <I tried to warn her...>

Missy: Smile Alright... -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- Thankyou... <3

Anudor: D: Mihan please don't be mad... h-he doesn't know any better!

Tiny: -walks in, chewing on some of Derek's favourite and obviously expensive clothes- |3

Anudor: .__. .... Elune... give me strength... D|

Amber: -follows him up- ... I've never seen you like this. It's like you really care for me...

Adam: ... -grumbles darkly- Maybe you should. >/

Eldora: I can't help it when I'm with you... -plays with some of his hair- ... Please, can we try again? I want to teach you what I learned... <3

Fox: ;3 Only if you promise to make me scream... <3

G: The fuck is your problem? >C You go ahead and cut up my hand like that and then you wanna force a healing potion on me? What the hell messed you up?

Baldor: Ohh... yes Chelsea... Y-yes-- AHH >///< Oohhh god!

Drayna: Don't... -rests her head against his shoulder- I feel so safe and happy here... Smile

Silver: Hey Lily got a house from her rich friend... -sighs a bit- Please don't stress... I'll figure something out. -kisses her cheek- I'll get us some money...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Spike: :/ Jeez Vivian... Killing you and the baby wouldve been such a stupid thing to do... 

Alejandro: |3 Youll be alright... -kisses her neck gently- It'll only be a couple of minutes...

Scruff: >/ Not bloody likely... -enters the bar- 

Isaac: |3 Alright girls clear off... If she plays up again she will be yours without any interruptions. 

Christi: -eyes closed and looking weak and tired- |c ...

Annette: ... I know... I said id stay away a bit... Until they felt comfortable about me...

Mika: its okay... He wont bother us anymore Sad -takes her inside the tent- 

Honiahaka: >w> I'll get you back somehow~

Elle: -looking tired and weak- |c Still weird...

Shea: -laying down in her tent- ...

Tess: ... -looks him over- ... Hello Blade...

???: >3 ... Wonder where the bitch is--

Eloisa: -hits him in the face with the frying pan, knocking him out- >C

Jess: >_< ...-tries not to scream- I-I ... AHH! I AM YOURS! DX

Aurora: ... I dont see why she would be upset... I mean although you do bad things... You're a good father... -kisses his cheek gently- <3

Leoni: Sad <B-But... But I miss you...>

Lily: ...<You do crazy things when you love someone... Take Slate for instance. He was from a fight club... Had a terrible temper... But I stayed with him... He bit me and everything... And now look where we are... Look I'll find a way to get out. I promise you.>

Derek: ...-eye twitch- I'm going back to hell for a few days with my mothers ... o.e;; 

Jude: ... Well... I mean... You're an alright girl I guess... -heads into the bedroom-

Madeline: ... >C fine... -picks up her bag and heads out the door- 

Reynard: :/ Iunno... I feel like this should get sorted out...

Alejandro: Hey you know i always do ;3 <3

Aurora: I didnt mean to cut you... That was an accident ...

Chelsea: |3 -starts to swallow as he finishes up- Mmn... -slowly pulls away-

Meri: ...-bites his lip a little and looks her over- You are so beautiful... <3

Tani: And how do you plan on doing that? Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Vivian: I don't care about the baby.... |c I would have been away from here and I would have been with Scruff...

Fox: Ah... -tilts her head back- Mmn... I-I dunno... |3

Bobby: D| Alright calm down man. It was just a suggestion.

???: Awh... -pouts a little and gets up from her- Yes master... >.>

Lexi: Nnn... >//< -shudders a little- Fucking disgusting bitches...

Evan: -looks her over- Sad Oh Christi... >.< Shit...

Violet: Sad I couldn't bear you to stay away master.... I know you're a good person a-and... I don't ever feel safe if I'm not with you... |c -sniffles a bit and wipes her eyes-

Lucy: Are you sure? Sad What if he comes looking for us...?

Vitali: X3 -laughs a little- Heh... all joking aside... could you do me a favour? The healer said I need to have the cuts cleaned every so often when they weep...

Deo: :/ Alright well just let me fix up daddy's hand and I'll take a look at you. How about the wound, starting to feel better now that I got it stitched up?

Bruno: -sniffs around a bit and goes into the tent- ... What are you doing here? >/

Blade: -looks up at her for a bit, then around the tent- ... Xavier... w-where is my brother...?

???: o.o !! Holy shit! -backs away as he passes out- You're really in for it now! D< -pulls out a gun and fires at her-

William: -sits up a bit- o.o;; ... What on earth is happening down there?

Harold: >.> ... Good... And what else are you suppose to say Jessica? >/ Come on now... -starts to strike her harder-

G: Well... That's probably because she never saw it. Don't worry about that either, she's gone...

Medli: -scoffs- Why would you miss me? I'm no better than any other little girl in the kingdom...

Mewtwo: ... <Forget about it... You've done enough...> -shuts his eyes again and hisses a little in pain- >.<

???: -headed up to their quarters- So what are you gonna do with that Gardevoir? <.< Great catch... |3

Anudor: D: Oh no please don't go sweetheart... I'll get him to stop. Sad Tiny... c'mon buddy, put it down.

Tiny: >w> ... -shreds it a little more, then trots over to Derek and drops it at his feet- |3

Amber: ... Oh... ok. Thanks... I always strive to be alright...

Adam: Fuck... -looks up at the door and walks out of the bathroom- Wait I-- .... -sighs a bit- Whatever. You're gone anyway.

Eldora: -looks a little disappointed- Alright... -tries to fake a smile- Maybe another time...

Fox: -grins a little and hugs his arm- Mmn... |3 I love you so much... <3

G: Well what the fuck do you think would happen if a glass bottle exploded in my hand?! D< Christ Aurora! You know you might have your fancy fucking boarding school on your side but apparently they can't teach you anything! Why don't you actually think for once?!

Baldor: Aahhh... -trembles a little and lays back on the ledge- Oh god... t-thankyou... |D

Drayna: Y-yeah...? -blushes a bit- Thankyou... <3 You're so sweet to me... ^//^

Silver: I just... I'll get a second job. :/ Don't worry Mihan. I promised I'd take care of you and I will.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:27 am

Spike: But why risk it's life? It hasn't done anything... Sad And you know Scruff wouldn't want you to kill youurself... 

Scruff: -.- Just go and have fun... -goes and sits down in the bar-

Alejandro: |3 Cmon... Lets go see if Chelsea and her friend are here...-scoops her up and stands- Here ill carry you. <3

Isaac: Well this is what you get when you defy me... |3 Going to be good now?

???: So may i ask what started this all? :/

Annette: ... -sighs- Please don't cry... Sad Look... I want to make a good impression on your parents... -goes over to her- And if things have to be slow then that's how its going to be. I can't make you choose between me and your parents. 

Mika: Ill protect you... He cant stay out of the water for long. :/ 

Honiahaka: Oh you want me to clean them? Sure... Smile -gets a bowl and some cloth-

Elle: Bit better... Sad Where is grandpa going? 

Shea: Resting. Im going out to the forest tribe soon and its a long walk. So leave me be. 

Tess: He is consulting his family and getting them ready to move over here... It might be a while since he has three children... But he will be back... -runs a hand gently through his fur- You just rest... You look so wounded...

Eloisa: o.o!! -dodges it- Shit D< The fuck is wrong with you?! Get out of my house! 

Chelsea: <.<... -comes to the door- Nothing dearest |3 Nothing at all...

Jess: -continues to cry- Im sorry! I deserve this! I-i love it... >_<

Aurora: Yeah... Finally... -rests her head against his chest- So are we just going to spend the rest of the morning in bed? <3

Leoni: <Because you're kind to me... And we have so many fun adventures together...> |c ... <I don't care about the other little girls. I want you as my friend.>

Lily: ... -moves away from the bars and paces for a bit- ... -goes back and looks over at one of the guards- Hey! You! Can you check something out for me?

???: Iunno man... |3 I'll probably keep it as my own. Keep making her believe that she has to work to save her friend. 

Derek. ... -eye twitch- Yep. Going to my mothers. -goes and starts to pack some things- 

Jude: ... Here. -goes over and picks up a nightdress for her- It's your favourite one... Pink...

Madeline: -stops and looks over at the door- ... -slowly walks back- ... What were you going to say? 

Reynard: Sad I can tell you don't want that...

Alejandro: |3 I love you too babe... So where exactly do you want this wedding...? 

Aurora: Well last time no one got hurt so I didn't think much of it. But hey... Like i said. Maybe you'll think twice about drinking next time... Im going to sleep.

Chelsea: |3 I see my bitch is really happy now... -rubs his leg gently-

Meri: |3 Why Drayna you're blushing again... <3

Tani: ... -sighs- You promise mw it wont be a horrible job alright? Get one with some dignity... :/ 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 am

Vivian: It... isn't a person. It doesn't have feelings or pain. It doesn't matter and it should be my decision... -sighs deeply- |c But it isn't. Nothing is anymore...

Bobby: :/ We'll just... wait until they come down. We wanna make sure you're not alone.

Fox: -cuddles up to him- |3 Mmn... thanks babe. <3 -leans up and kisses his cheek-

Lexi: >.< Mmn... -curls up in a ball on the floor and doesn't say anything-

Evan: -gently takes her hand- Sad She... she panicked and couldn't breathe properly because our daughter left... >.< It was the first time we'd seen her in twenty years and she just left...

Violet: ... -bites her lip and quickly moves forward, hugging Annette tight around the waist- |c I already decided... -buries her face in her chest- Please don't ever let me go again... i-if they can't accept that I want to be around you then they're not my parents... they'd accept it if they were... -cuddles up to her- <3

Lucy: Y-yeah... I suppose so... -plays with some of her hair and sighs a little- I feel so safe with you...

Vitali: If it wouldn't be too much trouble.... X3 Thanks.

Fawn: Sad I'm not sure sweetheart.... you really shouldn't be worrying about him.

Deo: Well kiddo... our leader Oiryn and Blade's brother Xavier decided that too many people would be hurt if he stayed here. He's dangerous. They're not kicking him out... just sending him somewhere else to live.

Bruno: -ears flatten- You've got training to do, and you know I don't like you going to the forest tribe. >/

Blade: -growls a little but is too weak to resist- D-don't... touch.... -lays his head down on the bed and glares at her- >/ ...

???: Well from what Chels has told us... it's not your house. >.> You're just the mooching little housewife. >/ Fucking stay still.... you can fight all you want but you're going to die today girl. -sinks into the ground and grabs a hold of her, pulling her into the ground a little- >3 You're not a demon anymore... I know you can't fight against this. -rises back up without her-

William: o.o !! -gets up- Chelsea? D< What are you doing back here?

Harold: ... Good girl... -stops and caresses her sore backside- Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

G: You could always try but I have things to get done. -plays with some of her hair- ... But maybe you could persuade me to stay. gently kisses her cheek- <3

Medli: Hmph.... |c That's stupid. I'm not special... -slowly gets up and rubs her eyes-

Guard: <.< ... -looks over at her- No. Just sit down and be quiet. At least save your attempts to escape until the boss gets down here in a few minutes.

???: |3 I bet she'd do just about anything to try and save it.

Anudor: D| Awh Tiny... Sad Mihan please... c'mon you can't do this. He doesn't know any better. -ears droop a little-

Amber: You rememebered... -looks up at him and takes it- Thankyou... can you... help me into it..?

Adam: o.o -looks up at her- ... Shit, I... I wasn't expecting you to come back...

Eldora: I just wanted to make you happy... I'm upset with myself because we had to stop cause of... some silly voice in my head... -rubs her arm and looks away-

Fox: I dunno... don't people usually have them in churches or something like that?

G: Alright fine. >/ Go to sleep. -gets up- You know what, I'm gonna go bandage my hand, and then I'm gonna go back downstairs and get another bottle from mum's stash.

Baldor: Oh yes... yes I am... |3 That was so amazing... <3

Drayna: X3 I guess I can't help it...

Silver: I'll try. :/ I'll try Mihan, just... don't stress...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:06 am

Spike: ... Look... If you desperately want to leave ... I could take you down to hell... You wouldn't need to kill yourself and most death eaters don't know how to get down there...

Alejandro: Heh |3 -heads downstairs- Hey guys.

Chelsea: Hey thanks for doing this. :/

Isaac: -kneels down- Leave us be girls... |J

???: Oh my Sad W-Would you like me to call up your daughter? See if she wants to see her...

Annette: o.o... -sighs and wraps her arms around her, kissing the top of her head- I won't let you go again... I promise you that... But I still feel we should sort this out. I mean you've been missing for so long... I bet you leaving again has made them really upset... 

Mika: -smiles a little and kisses her cheek- Well we're even more safe now. Blade has been taken to another tribe...

Honiahaka: Hey I'd do anything for you... X3 -cleans up his wounds gently-

Elle: Sad So i can try and see him... Right?

Shea: Yeah well you're just my trainer and nothing else. You have no control over me >/ I want to see Tyrel. 

Tess: ... -moves her hand away- Alright... Can i get you anything...? 

Eloisa: O.O!! -tries to pull out and starts to suffocate- Oh god! >_< P-Please! Let me out!

Chelsea: |3 Just fixing up that housewife of yours... And fix you up a bit >3 

Jess: -whimpers in pain and looks away, not answering him- |c ...

Aurora: -smiles a little and moves on top of him- I think I can do that... <3 -leans down and kisses him gently-

Leoni: <Well I know you are...> Sad -nuzzles her- <And I love you...>

Lily: D| Super. Can I ask what the reaction was like when the news of me being down here was said? 

???: ...-thinks for a moment. Yeah... Anything >.>... You remember that recent project right? The one turning Pokemon into humans...

Derek: Well if I don't go back I'm going to not have any clothes left and I might as well give up on art. Anudor I don't want to do this either but he is really upsetting me. 

Jude: ... -looks her over for a moment- Of course... -moves closer to her and starts to slowly take off her clothes-

Madeline: ... Well you had something to say :/ 

Reynard: I know you do... :/ But demons can play tricks like this... And I don't want to risk losing you again... I only got you back babe...: I just wanted to make you happy... -

Alejandro: >.>... after the things that we have done and what i am now thy probably wont allow us in there XD

Aurora: If you come back in here drunk, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life... -gets under the covers and starts to doze off- 

Chelsea: X3 -laughs a little and moves back in the water- |3 You're right you know... This place is amazing... 

Meri: |3 -laughs a little and kisses her gently- So shall I take the beautiful princess up to her room? <3

Tani: -sighs- Alright... -thinks for a moment- ... Maybe... Maybe i should sell the cafe... And see if i can try and get my old job back at Team Rocket... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:33 am

Vivian: ... -shakes her head- It's not a good idea... -sighs- Hanson was right I suppose. |c I just need to suck it up.

Bobby: Yeah we really appreciate it-- ... -looks them over- Uh... why is she being carried? o.o

Fox: |3 -cuddles up to him- Cause I'm too sore to walk... <3

???: <.< Yes master.... -rises with the other vampire girls and walks out-

Lexi: |c -ignores him and hugs her knees- ... I-I... I want... my scarf...

Evan: Sad W-we don't know where she went or how to contact her... |c I don't know if she's ever coming back...

Violet: They shouldn't have done this to us... -sniffles a bit and eventually starts to relax- .... I love when you hug me master... you're so warm and nice... <3

Lucy: o.o Oh that's good... Smile Is everyone ok?

Vitali: >.< -whines a little in pain and tries to stay still- Ahh...

Fawn: o.o;; No... D: No Elle, a thousand times no. He's too dangerous, you might not walk again because of him. Sad Rayurn say something... she can't go after that horrible man...

Bruno: -snarls- I have every control over you. >/ That's why I'm training you. You need to be doing your exercises, you're not going to get any better if you go off doing whatever the fuck you want instead of training! D< -barks at her- Now get going!

Blade: -starts to relax a little- ... W-water...

???: >3 Oh don't worry.... -laughs cruelly and just watches- You're going back to hell where you belong.

William: o.o !! Eloisa! D: What did you do to her?! -tries to shove past her and leave the room-

Harold: Good girl... -starts to untie her- Come on now... you're a mess. Let's get you into the shower. <3

G: Mmn... -holds her close and kisses her back- ... I still can't stay all day... we both need to get up sometime and speak with Vivian about all of this...

Medli: ... |c -sighs and hugs his snout- You're a good friend Leoni...

Guard: <.< .... Not good.

Silvia: Oh yeah he was super grumpy. X3 -laughs a bit- You should've seen his face.

???: Oh yeah, you were working on that for a while weren't you? How did it end up working out?

Anudor: -ears droop- ... A-alright... |c You uh... you have fun there. Tell Kali and Celestia I said hi... -rubs the back of his head-

Amber: -sighs a little and shuts her eyes- ... Thankyou... -takes his hand and holds onto it- <3

Adam: Maybe... maybe uh... >//> Shit... -sighs a bit- D| Uh... maybe we could... try out what you wanted? You know... not friends? -runs a hand through his hair- Ugh. >//< You know what I mean, right?

Eldora: Alright... -cuddles up close to him and buries her face in his chest- We won't do anything you don't want... <3

Fox: -laughs a bit- Heh... I suppose not. X3 Well where do people have weddings?

G: Don't you dare try to fucking threaten me. >/ -grumbles darkly and leaves the room-

Baldor: It really is... |3 Mmn... -slowly moves back into the water- You know when we're done, there are attendants here that give us full body massages. I've heard it's transcendent....

Drayna: X3 -laughs a little and nods- Yes please... -plays with the ends of his hair- ... I'm sorry I can't come underwater with you...

Silver: And live where? You really think it'd be a good idea taking Laetri there at such a young age? ... -runs a hand through his hair and thinks for a moment- ... I wonder if it's not too late to take it as my own. I mean it'd be a bit of a learning curve but it would sure as hell solve our money problems.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:25 am

Spike: :/ That means you shouldn't have to suffer either... 

Chelsea: .__. Well uhh... I'll guess we'll see you soon... ^^;; Take care Scruff...

Scruff: -.-... Mnn... 

Isaac: ... -scoops her up and sits on the bed, placing her on top of him- Will you be good?

???: Sad I see...

Christi: ... Mnn... -starts to slowly wake up- ...

Annette: ... Violet you have to understand... I'm not your master... Please stop calling me that... I'm Annette... Your girlfriend... And I really think you're making a mistake leaving the people who just want you safe... I still love you and want to be with you, but they love you too...

Mika: ... -sighs- No... Elle might not be able to walk again... Vitali is hurt and so is Rayurn...

Honiahaka: D: I'm sorry... I'm trying to be gentle... I really am...

Rayurn: Little one it is not safe... Sad Blade is still in a dangerous state... Its just best to not see him.

Elle: W-Well what if he gets better...? Sad

Shea: -growls- No! D< Now stay the fuck away from me! I don't know what your deal is with me but I am not sticking around! -gets up and pushes past him, races out of the tent and towards the forest tribe-

Tess: -nods and goes to the side, pouring some water from a jug into a bowl. Moves over and gently holds it in front of him- Here...

Eloisa: -slowly starts to change colour and keeps trying to move- Y-You... You will pay... D|

Chelsea: -blocks his way- She is going back home... |3 And then it'll be just you... And me... <3

Jess: Nnn >_< ... -slowly tries to get up- |c I-I can get in there myself.. 

Aurora: I know... -runs a hand gently through his hair- I shouldn't be greedy can keep you all to myself here... -rests her forehead gently against his- ... I know this is still... Something big to ask... But... What am I to you? This time I would like to know...

Leoni: -sighs a bit and licks her cheek- <3

Link: X3 Now will you get up?

Lily: Fuck off Silvia. I'm sick if your annoying voice... -looks at the guard- is there an option not to listen to him?

???: Works well actually... >.>... Just a simple collar... Course it doesn't work when you take it off the Pokemon... But it makes them human for a while... |3 -holds the pokeball...

Derek: Sad Hey don't be upset... It's not forever... And you know if you really miss me you can stop by ... But Tiny is just driving me nuts...

Jude: ... -sighs and kisses her forehead gently, slowly slipping on her nightdress- You are so beautiful... <3

Madeline: ... What? Try and date...? -thinks for a moment- ... You're not just doing it because i got upset are you...? 

Reynard: -cuddles her close- Now lets go and see Shawn's friends... See if they can help us... :/ 

Alejandro: well some have them in gardens, the beach... Or fancy big ballroom places...

Aurora: ... -frowns and buries her face in the pillow- ... <I wish you were Sakaki and not Giovanni.> 

Chelsea: Yeah? |3 Heh... That'd be nice ... <3 -moves over and wraps her arms around him- 

Meri: Hey it's okay... :/ -kisses her cheek gently- I understand that it is s scary for you...

Tani: Well i thought we could buy a house to our own... Somewhere private... -looks at him- ... You really think you could do that...? Sad 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 am

Vivian: I've already suffered. Anything else from here... I can deal with fine. The worst has already happened to me.

Bobby: :/ C'mon... -takes Chelsea's hand and heads outside-

Fox: <.< -looks over at him- ... You want a drink or something mate?

Lexi: -sits up a bit and frowns- ... Fine... fine I will... >/ Just... -takes her scarf from around his neck and holds it close- Just don't take it from me...

Evan: o.o; Christi... D: -squeezes her hand gently and watches her-

Violet: If they really love me they'll understand how much I love you and give you a chance... Sad Please, come to the surface with me. Even if you let me talk to them and just stand there. I want you to be in my life as much as they are... -cuddles up to her- You saved me from Isaac... you taught me I'm worth more than just some little pet... a-and I don't want to lose you... >.<

Lucy: Oh goodness... Sad Well... at least he can't cause any more damage. -sighs a bit- That poor little one... |c

Vitali: -smiles weakly- I know you are... It's ok. Smile You're a lot more gentle than the other doctors.

Fawn: He may not sweetheart... he spent his whole life there, since he was a pup. He probably won't ever get better. Sad Please I don't want you getting any more hurt... it would just break my heart. -tears up a little-

Bruno: -snarls and watches her leave- >/ ... Damn insolent bitch.

Blade: ... -slowly lifts his head and laps up some of the water- Thankyou...

???: |3 -leans against the wall- Yeah that's cute. Keep squirming, I'm sure you'll get free.

William: o.o;; Y-you're fucking nuts! D< What did you do with her Chelsea?! Answer me!

Harold: >.> I'm sure you're more than capable. But we're doing as I say, now aren't we? -grabs her wrist and pulls her into the bathroom- Into the shower and turn it on girl. Get yourself washed up. |3 Maybe I'll join you.

G: What are you to me? Well I suppose that's a bit different now. -plays with the curls in her hair- Before, I suppose... you were a replacement. You were better company than Drayna and more compliant. But... you're something different now. -looks her over- ...

Medli: Alright... alright... -looks between them and pulls the blankets around herself- ... Uhm... c-can I get dressed first?

Silvia: >.> Nyeh. -pokes her tongue out-

G: -walks in and looks over at her- I'd say not... <.< I really hate when you ignore me Lily. -crosses over to the other side of the room and looks up at the tube- ... Very good work Silvia. I am quite proud of you. -grins a bit-

???: >w> Really? Well... I think you should show me. |3

Anudor: |c -sighs a bit- Yeah I know... I'll.. I'll figure something out while you're gone. Here... -helps him pack up his things-

Amber: -blushes a little- You mean it...? <3

Adam: No I... I saw you when you got out of the shower and... and the way you were talking about breaking into my dad's house. I dunno, when I saw you first I thought you were just some quiet nerdy chick but... I'm seeing another side of you... >///>

Eldora: We... we would have to go back to that bar.... w-where he is... -bites her lip looking a little frightened- He'll think I've come to see him. Sad

Fox: Well... -plays with his shirt- Where would you like to have it? It's your special day too. <3

???: -comes up to their room a few hours later, helping support him- I think... -.-' This one belongs to you?

G: -looks very pale and drunk, leaning against them- I... |c I told you I wasn't done...

Baldor: |3 Mmn... -cuddles up to her- So... did I wash you thoroughly enough mistress? ;3 Or am I going to need to be punished...?

Drayna: ... No you don't... -ears droop a little and sighs- You live in the water... I must look so silly and ridiculous being scared of something you've lived your whole life in...

Silver: I might have to speak with Kali and get her to teach me a few things.... I mean she grew up there, she's got to know something. I reckon I can handle it. :/ Besides... I'm willing to do anything to make sure my family has what they need...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 am

Spike: ... Iunno... there's is a lot worse out there... :/ -stands up- ... You know you can't stay in your room forever...

Chelsea: ... -smiles a little and hugs her arm- I hope tonight will be a wonderful night... <3

Scruff: Yeah a big one please -.-...

Alejandro: ... Happy fellow isn't he? -takes Fox behind the bar-

Isaac: I won't dear... -strokes her hair gently- It's yours again... |3 -kisses her cheek- <3

Christi: Mnn... w-what happened...?

Annette: ... Alright... alright I shall try. -leans down and kisses her cheek- For you... :/

Mika: |c She was such a brave little pup in that fight club... and ever since she got out she was so bright... so happy... |c

Honiahaka: ... -smiles a little and finishes cleaning them up- There... Smile -places the bowl down- Can I do anything else?

Elle: ... Okay mummah. I won't go and see him... |c

Rayurn: That's a good girl... -looks up at Deo- I guess she will be staying here for a while... is it okay if we stay too?

Shea: -goes into the forest tribe and looks around, trying to find Tyrel- ...

Tess: ... You know they say you are a tough and mean werewolf... but I do admit right now you are quite calm and very polite... :/

Eloisa: Ngh... D| -slowly closes her eyes- <U-Uncle... F-Fox... help me...>

Chelsea: -smirks a bit- Why don't you go and see ... >3

Jessica: ... -shudders a little and gets into the shower, slowly turning on the water- ... S-So how long am I staying here...? Sad

Aurora: -blushes a little and strokes his cheek gently- Really...? -sighs happily and rests her head on his chest- I don't want anything to ruin this happy moment... <3

Owl: -swoops in and lands on the bedside table, screeching a bit- >:U

Aurora: ... D| Damn this wizarding mail system...

Link: o.o;; Yeah sure... C'mon Leoni... -takes him out of the room and shuts the door-

Lily: Oh well then ignore I shall... >/ -sits in the corner and looks away-

???: -hands him the ball- I'll go and get it |3 You just take her to the room and try to persuade her that this is the right thing to do... -walks off-

Derek: ... -kisses his cheek gently- Sad You know you're my best cuddly mihan ever... <3

Jude: Yeah... I do... I'm sorry I never told you... -brushes some of her hair behind her ear-

Madeline: ... Adam. I am a quiet nerdy chick. That's who I am and always will be. I enjoy reading books and learning. Sure, I can do some bad ass things but basically all this started happening because you saw me when I got out of the shower. I want to be liked for who I am. Not just my body or anything like that...

Reynard: I can contact them to come up here if you like... :/ So we don't have to go down there...

Alejandro: Hmm... I want to be in a lovely garden... were all beautiful flowers grow... and with roses... because they remind me so much of you... <3

Aurora: Hmm...? =^= -sits up and rubs her eyes- ... Fuck. -stands up and helps support him- I'll get him to bed... You bloody idiot...
(I just keep imagining her British accent <3 )

Chelsea: |3 You did a good job... but tonight maybe when we go to sleep... you'll know whether you need to be punished or not... <3 -kisses his cheek gently-

Meri: :/ People are different... we all are scared of something... You don't look ridiculous... and hey who am I to judge someone who hasn't judged me for my appearance... -smiles fainltly-

Tani: ... -stands up and kisses his cheek- There was a reason why I fell in love with you... -hugs him gently-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:18 am

Vivian: Don't try to order me around like Hanson. |c I just wanna lay down and get some rest. Things have been really hectic and I feel so sick.... just leave me alone...

Bobby: -cuddles her gently- Of course it will be... we almost never get this kind of alone time. -gently kisses her cheek- C'mon, let's get to the surface...

Fox: Euphoric. ... What's the matter big guy? -looks him over-

Lexi: -shudders a little and turns away- Fucking creepy shit... >.<

Evan: Y-you had another episode. Sad Please try not to move... you're very weak after passing out like that.

Violet: Thankyou master... -wipes her eyes- I love you so much... <3

Lucy: She seemed so sweet when I met her.... Sad Oh Mika what if she never walks again? The poor little thing would be crushed...

Vitali: No... just stay with me and keep being sweet. Smile That's all I really need...

Fawn: |c -gently takes her hand and kisses it- Thankyou sweetheart...

Deo: Yeah. :/ Yeah of course... we'll set up an extra bed for you and your wife.

Tyrel: -helping Xavier pack up his things- And you're sure this is what you want for your family? :/

Blade: ... -snarls a little and ears flatten, looking away- Can't move now... >/ I might as well be...

Fox: -ears perk- ... Mmn... you hear something babe? |3 -plays with some of Alejandro's hair- <3

William: Because you're blocking my way and won't let me through! D< Let me see her Chelsea, this is fucking ridiculous! -tries to push her out of the way- Move!

Harold: >.> As long as I say. Probably a while... |3 -sits down and watches her-

G: o.o !! -jumps a little- The fuck--? ... That's what you use for a mail system?

Medli: -sighs a little and starts to get dressed-

Damien: -looks over at them, looking very fuzzy and half asleep with bed hair and a cup of coffee- =.= ... Why are we all standing in the hallfway?

Silvia: <.< She's being a meanie. -pouts and folds her arms-

G: ... Well what more can you expect of a half developed child such as herself? >.>

???: |3 Got it. -takes her ball and heads into their room, shutting the door- ... -lets her out of the ball-

Anudor: -sighs a little- Yeah... I guess... |c I just... I can't control Tiny. It's not my fault...

Amber: ... -thinks for a moment- W-wow... you're right. I don't think you've ever said anything like that to me. -bites her lip and looks away- I guess that's just cause I don't really mean anything right? I'm just... just another whore... |c

Adam: Well it's not just that either. You've been so kind and really helped me lately... nobody's ever been on my side like this before...

G: -leans against her- ... Mmn... |3 Heh... I fucking showed you, didn't I? Last time you go telling me what to do...

Baldor: -blushes a little and ears flatten- H-heh... ^//^' I have no idea what that means and you're scaring me a little... it's... it's really turning me on... <3

Drayna: Well how could I when you have so many other amazing traits? Smile Appearance is nothing... -rubs his chest gently- I lo-- ... like you for your heart... <3

Silver: -smiles a bit and cuddles her- I love you Mihan... I'll always be taking care of you and Laetri, no matter what happens. <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:20 pm

Spike: ... -sighs- Alright... I'll leave you be... Just ... try and be strong. That's what Scruff wants... -walks out of the room-

Chelsea: -smiles a little and takes them through a portal to the surface- Who knows... >w> Maybe we'll walk by that coffee shop that kicked us out before... X3

Scruff: ... My friend is fifteen and she got pregnant... And she is all alone up there and I can't help her... |c

Isaac: <.< What's so creepy about that... it's some kissing and love... |3 If you don't hate it so much... you might love it... <3

Christi: ... -tears up- Shit... |c So that wasn't just a dream...

Annette: I love you too... more than anything <3 -helps wipes her eyes and kisses the top of her head- Let's go and see your parents...

Mika: I know... All we can do is support her and make sure she gets the best medical support... Sad

Honiahaka: -smiles faintly and transforms into her wolf form, laying down next to him- I can do that. <3

Rayurn: Thanks man... -tries to get up- >_< Ahh... Bugger...

Xavier: ... Blade needs family... and I need to be there for him... besides, the mountain tribe is my true home... :/

Grace: -comes out, holding Marianna- And we don't mind going. We support our family no matter what... -smiles faintly-

Shea: -ears perk and looks over at him- ... -goes over and brushes up against his leg- Hey old man... <3

Tess: ... Alright... but I will let you know that this way, things are simpler right...? There's no need to fight and get mad... Would you like me to make you something to eat?

Alejandro: |3 Yeah it sounds like... o.o!! -sits up quickly- D: ELOISA!

Chelsea: ... |3 -steps out of the way- Go ahead...

Jess: ... -turns so her back is facing him- I need to get going soon... you cannot keep me here forever... |c

Aurora: Well yeah. The mail gets to you in less than a day and they always seem to find you no matter where you are... -takes the letters off his leg- Thanks Smile -strokes his feathers-

Owl: |3 -quickly flies out of the room-

Aurora: I thought having Silvia here you would've been used to that X3 -sits up and starts to look through the letters-

Link: >.>... Waking Medli up for the day... :/ Where is Zelda?

Lily: Hey well if you were a better father and actually took care of him maybe he would've grown up, got a proper job and could be able to afford to send me to a nice school -.-... Then again when do alcoholics like you think...

Gardevoir: o.o... W-Where is Mewtwo? Sad C-Can I see him now?

Derek: ... I know it's not your fault... -sighs- I feel terrible... I really don't want to leave... Sad

Jude: ... Yeah well... you're the girl I always want to see... You're special I can tell you that... You're not a whore Amber... far from it...

Madeline: ... You just really needed someone there... you're a nice guy... sometimes people need to stop and see who you are... and listen to you when you need help... -moves over to him- ... If you want to try it then alright... -smiles faintly-

Aurora: ... Oh yeah. -.- Totally showed me. -places him down on his bed- Just some sleep you bloody drunken mess...

Chelsea: |3 -leans in and kisses him gently- ... I really do like you Baldor... and it's not just for the sex... <3

Meri: >.>... What were you going to say?

Tani: ... You know maybe if we do go there Laetri can learn from the doctors in the infirmary... that would be a big positive...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:52 pm

Vivian: ... -slowly sits up and tucks some hair behind her ear- ... Yeah... I guess so. -sits there for a moment and rubs her forehead, trying to think- ... -gets up and walks out to Hanson's room- ... I'm going to pay a visit to a friend... please don't stop me.

Bobby: X3 Heh. -laughs a bit- They would be so pissed.

Fox: :/ Oh geez. That's rough... well can't you get up there to see her?

Lexi: >/ I don't want to be loved... I don't want all this touchy feely stuff... I just want to go home...

Evan: |c No.... j-just take it easy for right now. We'll find her eventually...

Violet: -looks past her at some of the vampires- ... Right now? Don't you have to train them? Sad

Lucy: I suppose so... -looks up at her- That reminds me... didn't you say everyone here pitches in to help the tribe? I don't have work to do here and I don't know if there's anything I could do to help...

Vitali: Thanks... -licks her cheek gently- ... You didn't get bitten or scratched or anything in that fight, did you?

Fawn: D: T-take it easy sweetheart... -helps him up- Here... Sad

Deo: -nods in agreement- She's right... just do things at your own pace or you'll damage you further. :/

Vivian: -still in her young child form, holding onto Grace's hand- Is it nice up there too mummy...? Like here in the forest?

Tyrel: Right, well-- o.o -ears perk and looks down at her- Shea... Smile Oh my god it's been ages... X3 -gently nuzzles her- What are you doing here?

Blade: -stomach grumbles a little- ... No...

Fox: o.o !! -gets to her feet- Fuck! D: What do you think's going on?

William: D: -races past her and goes downstairs- Eloisa?! Eloisa?! >.<

Harold: >.> We'll just see... now won't we? You said it yourself... you're mine. -gets up and goes over into the shower, pulling her close- Here... |3 Let me help you. -grabs some soap and rubs it gently against her skin- <3

G: -.-' I try to avoid Silvia as much as I can... -looks over some of the letters- ... What are they?

Damien: Still asleep. She's very tired... =.= -rubs his eyes- And so am I. I got woken up by Sir Clippity Clop here. -glares at Leoni and snarls a little-

G: >.> Evidently a lot more than you... you can't say anything against me in this case Lily, I have far more success to my name, more than you could dream of. -walks over to her cell- >/ Because apparently all you can aspire to is messing with my operations.

???: Soon. >w> There's still just one thing you have to do for us. |3 And we know you'd do anything to see your friend... now wouldn't you?

Anudor: -looks away- Go... you obviously need time away. |c

Amber: ... I'm not? But... I take your money in exchange for serving you... isn't that what a whore is? Sad

Adam: -smiles awkwardly and blushes more- I... I kinda would like to give it a go... I mean that's what you wanted in the first place...

G: Now... |o Now you should know after getting def... defeated so badly like that... that you can't tell me what to do. -lays back on his bed anyway-

Baldor: Mmn... -shuts his eyes and kisses her back- Yeah... what else do you like? |3

Drayna: -looks embarrassed- Nothing... it was just a slip of the tongue... >///>

SilveR: Yeah you're right... if we go about it the right way there are all sorts of opportunities for him there. :/ But you know we'll have to talk to him about it first...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:36 pm

Hanson: -looks up at her- ... Which friend? >/

Chelsea: X3 So where would you like to go babe? <3 

Scruff: ... -.- Im dead. Not to mention her father might drag me back into his group... Im a death eater... 

Isaac: ..  <.<... and do what exactly? 

Christi: ... |c She must hate us so much...

Annette: X3 They have had enough training... I think you saved them... 

Mika: Yes they do... :/ we can look for a job for you. What do you like doing? 

Honiahaka: -shakes her head- Blade didn't get me like he did last time... I'll be alright... -cuddles up to him gently-

Rayurn: D| I feel so helpless... I mean I'm always looking after others... Im not used to this... 

Grace: It is quite different... But its still a lovely place... Smile You, your sister and brothers will love it up there...

Shea: Came to see you of course... Smile I've missed you so much... 

Tess: ... Are you sure? Cause i have a nice hot meal that i would like to share ... -opens up a pot lid-

Alejandro: D: Iunno! B-But she isn't answering me! >.< 

Eloisa: -passed out in the floor- D| ...

Chelsea: >.>... awh ... What a shame... 

Jess: -flinches a little as he comes in and touches her- ... So what... Do you just plan on keeping me locked up in a room? 

Aurora: Well just the daily prophet... All the news. Probably  more about Vivian's father... -smiles a little- Heh. A letter from my friend Jane... It's been such a log time since we've talked... And theres just one from Hogwarts and the Ministry... 

Link: :/ Sorry man. He was the only thing that would make Medli wake up...

Leoni: o.o;; ...-shrinks back a little-

Lily: Oh success in such bad things... -looks up at him- You know what the family has been planning...? >.> oh wait... You don't care about family... Then again with what they are doing it shows they don't care for you...

Gardevoir: Oh yes D: W-What would I have to do?

???: -comes in with the collar- >.>... Got her all set?

Derek: .... D| how about I give him one more chance... and I'll stay here... 

Jude: Well... I wouldn't say so... I mean i buy you things to make you happy... You're not a whore... Trust me...

Madeline: ... -smiles a little- And they call me the shy and awkward girl... X3 -leans in and kisses his cheek- Relax <3

Aurora: ... -sighs- Yeah yeah... -leans down and kisses his cheek- night you idiot... -goes back to her bed- 

Chelsea: -runs her hand along his chest- How you're such a kind and loving being... So gentle... Not like any other men I have met...

Meri: >.>... Shame... Cause I love you too... |3

Tani: Of course... You know he might get excited... I mean he loved your father...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Vivian: ... Scruff.... -rubs her arm- I'm just... j-just visiting. It's nothing to be concerned about....

Bobby: I dunno... -kisses her cheek- You choose. It's your special night. X3

Fox: Ah... :/ -rubs the back of her head- Shit I'm sorry, that is really bad...

Lexi: ... I dunno... I just don't wanna be adopted... -tries to inch away from him and cuddles her scarf close-

Evan: |c -sighs a bit- Honestly... I can't blame her. Sad She really loved that woman... maybe we should have listened to her.

Violet: X3 What... You weren't trying to kill them were you? -giggles a bit and cuddles up to her-

Lucy: I don't know, I've never had to work before...

Vitali: Alright... that's a relief. -smiles faintly and licks her cheek-

Fawn: Sad It'll be ok... I don't mind taking care of you two. Once your hand I'd better you'll be back on your feet...

Vivian: ^^ -smiles a little- I can't wait to see... -cuddles up to he- <3

Tyrel: I've missed you too... I thought you had training at the moment though. :/

Blade: -sniffs the air a little- ... -hesitates, not wanting to look weak-

Fox: Well where is she? She's probably being hurt again by that shitbag Harold!

William: D8 !! ELOISA! -tears up a little and races over to her- What did you do to her?! >.< -shakes her a little- Wake up babe... c'mon wake up. Crying or Very sad

Harold: We'll just have to see how good you are... If you try and leave without permission then yes... >.> You'll be locked up. I have no problem treating you like a child if you are going to act like one. So you will be punished like a child and grounded like a child.

G: I... see... -clearly has no idea what she's saying-

Damien: Ah... is she doing alright? :/

G: .... -looks her over for a moment- Clearly... -straightens up- In case you haven't noticed Lily, I don't spend very much of my time, if any, worrying about whether or not any of you care for me. >.> Now as long as you keep interfering you'll have to stay here. >/ And you can rot in this iron cell for all I care.

???: >.> Pretty much. -looks back at her- Just sit on the bed and let us put this on you... and do exactly as we say. >3

Anudor: -ears perk- o.o You will? Very Happy Really? X3 -cuddles up to him- Thanks Mihan. <3 I knew I fell in love with you for a reason...

Amber: ... Then what am I...?

Adam: >///> I am relaxed... what makes you think I'm being shy and awkward?

Eldora: Oh... it's ok, I don't want to put them to that kind of trouble... -sits up and pulls her dress back on- Let's just go... :/

Fox: Yeah...? Sounds like a perfect little place for a small wedding... -plays with his hair- ... Why do they remind you of me?

G: |3 Mmn... G'night. -starts to fall asleep-

Baldor: Well how can I not be? I know you try and hide it... for some reason. But there's a really sweet and beautiful girl inside you. -brushes some hair behind her ear- ... Maybe cause I'm blind... I'm the only one who really had the chance to see it under all the tough girl guise and tattoos...

Drayna: o///o ... R-really? You do...? -bites her lip- It's... it's so hard to find anyone who'll say that... w-where I lived... There was almost no such thing as a stable relationship...

Silver: .... Mmn... yeah maybe. -looks up at the door- Hey Laetri? :/ Can you come in here for a moment?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:53 am

Hanson: And how exactly do you plan on getting down there... >/ And how will you be getting back?

Chelsea: Well you know what? Let's go somewhere expensive. Tonight is the night were we shouldn't care about money... X3

Scruff: ... I still don't get why she killed me. If this was to make me happy then it didn't bloody well work... D|

Isaac: ... I am just wondering... Do you hate having parents or something...? Because your ones are gone... <.<

Christi: ... >_< But what if she gets hurt again Evan...? I don't want her hurt...

Annette: X3 Course not... -kisses her cheek and teleports them to the surface- Just preparing them in case Isaac comes and attacks...

Mika: Hm... Well maybe you can just help me out with my duties... we do make a good team. X3

Honiahaka: ... |3 -sighs happily- It's nice to just lay here with you... <3

Rayurn: -smiles a little- ... I'm lucky to have you here -kisses the top of her head- You're a beautiful and caring wife <3

Shea: ... I'm taking a break. I just really wanted to see you again... -licks his cheek gently-

Tess: ... You know it is alright to ask for some food... -starts to place come in a clean bowl-

Alejandro: I'm trying to sense where she is! >_<

Eloisa: |c ... -doesn't wake up and slowly sinks into the ground-

Alejandro: ... o.o;; Sh-She is in the new souls building... D:

Jess: ... |c -sniffles- This isn't fair... I just want to go home...

Aurora: ... Heh. X3 -kisses his cheek- You look cute when you're confused... just don't worry about it.

Link: :/ She is still a bit upset... but she might be a bit better than yesteday...

Lily: ... I might be in here... |3 But it'd be a real shame if the police found out all the things about this place... and when you push family away... they wouldn't care if they... just spilled the beans...

Gardevoir: o.o... W-What does it do...? -slowly sits on the bed-

???: |3 -goes over and puts it on her- Just wait and see...

Gardevoir: -slowly turns into a humans- o.o... -looks over her arms and that- W-What is this? This looks so... but... I am human... Sad

Derek: ^^;; Yeah yeah... -kisses his cheek- I'm only doing it for you. But I swear, things better change with him.

Jude: ... Well what do you want to be with me...?

Madeline: ... <w< That awkward smile and how red your face is...

Alejandro: Well the thorns always show that you have a tough exterior... but you can be a gentle thing... soft like it's petals... and a scent that makes me fall head over heels for you... not to mention the beautiful colour red always reminds me of you... <3

Reynard: ... <Hello? Is this Fox or whoever you are? This is Reynard. I need to speak to you and your boyfriend.>

Aurora: -standing next to the bed the next morning- ... <.< Wake up drunky pants.

Chelsea: -blushes and rubs his chest gently- Y-You see... ? You are lovely... That sweet and nice side really has come out more after being with you... <3

Meri: Course I do... and after seeing how we live here, I'm sure you can see that I do mean it... -smiles faintly and kisses her cheek- <3

Laetri: -ears perk- Coming! ... -gets up and heads into the room- What's the matter? <.< Dad lost his mojo?

Tani: >///> ... He'll never lose that again... <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:26 am

Vivian: I can teleport... I'm not going to be staying there. I just want to visit... he must be really worried...

Bobby: X3 Good idea. >w> And it's a little tempting to wreck the place after eating. -laughs a little- Can you imagine the looks on those snobs faces?

Fox: Well if you were both staying in a bad place she probably just wanted to send you back where it's better for you and where you do have some friends.

Lexi: D< I know my parents are gone! -huffs and turns her back to him, crossing her arms- You think I'm an idiot?! Why wouldn't I know that? >/ Hmph...

Evan: Sad Please don't get yourself worked up again... I-I don't want her hurt either but... I don't know what to do...

Violet: -looks around a bit- ... My home's empty. o.o -pulls away from Annette- D: Where would they have gone?

Lucy: X3 We do, but... -laughs a little- What exactly does a princess do all day? >w>

Vitali: -cuddles up to her- Yeah... I could stay here all day... <3

Fawn: X3 -giggles a bit and blushes- Awh Rayurn... -does the jenny finger thing- >w< You're making me blush... <3

Tyrel: Don't misunderstand... X3 It really is great to see you. -gently nuzzles her- <3

Blade: -watches her carefully- ... It... smells good...

Fox: o.o;; She's where?! D: Why is she there? I thought she was brought back to life!

William: o.o !! -tries to grab at her- No! No Eloisa come back! >.< -cries a little- Fuck... y-you're a fucking monster... she didn't deserve that...

Harold: -moves her face up to look at him- Ssh now... you're home now. -kisses her gently-

G: >.> ... You know you're lucky I'm letting a lot of things slide with you. X3 -cuddles her close-

Damien: That's good... Zelda was really worried about her. :/

Medli: -comes out of her room- ... I'm ready...

G: ... Now you see Lily that's where you're failing... <.< You think you're ahead of me, but you're not. >/ If you were to try and reveal anything, I'd have no problem with killing you. You're no different from anyone else that's tried to rat me out and nobody's succeeded yet.

Silvia: Very Happy Nobody but one sir!

G: -grumbles darkly and glares at her- >/ Get back to work and be quiet.

Silvia: ^^; Heh... yes boss man.

???: Exactly. |3 Mmn... it worked like a charm. -plays with some of her hair-

Anudor: D| I swear I'm trying... I don't know what to do.

Amber: ... -leans against him and plays with some of her hair- I'm not sure... I don't... want to ask too much...

Adam: >///> T-that could be any number of things.

Fox: -smiles a bit and rubs his chest- Yeah...? -sighs- You always know just what to say to make me fall even more in love with you... <3 -ears perk- ... <Yeah... yeah it's me. >.> Who is this? You sound like that elven boy that came here a while ago.>

G: ... Mmn... >.< -mumbles a little and pulls the pillow over his head- Whoever thinks it's a good idea to interrupt my hangover is a fucking idiot.

Baldor: Anything for my amazing mistress... -leans in and kisses her gently- <3 Mmn...

Drayna: Y-yeah... -rests her head against his shoulder- You really are amazing...

Silver: >.> Cute. -leans against the wall- Well your mother and I were talking... and we think it might be best to sell the shop, and uh... move into the HQ. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:01 am

Hanson: ... Fine. Just be back soon alright? >.>... Because if you're not home the time I want you to be then I'll be coming after you...

Chelsea: X3 Heh yeah... but then again I don't want to end up in jail again... Although... being in a jail cell together is kinda kinky... <w<

Scruff: ... -sighs- I just fear that after she has the kid, she'll have no use and be killed up there...

Isaac: <.< Well where did they go...? Did they die...? Did you get left on the doorstep?

Christi: >_< -tries to settle down- I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Sad I wish she would come back..

Annette: ... -looks around- I'm not sure... -looks over at the phone- ... -goes over and checks the last few numbers called- ... We have to go to the hospital.

Mika: Well she has to go around and make sure everyone is safe and happy... >w> And... sometimes I have little rests in my bed... |3 -leans down and kisses her neck gently-

Honiahaka: Well hopefully we can lay together back at your house... even maybe out in the forest...

Rayurn: <w< Good. |3 You're so cute <3

Elle: Guys. This is making me more sick ... D|

Xavier: X3 Well we are going to get to the mountain tribe... we'll leave you two to catch up now... -starts to head off with his family-

Shea: ... Xavier and that are moving there...? Are you going to go with them?

Tess: ... -smiles faintly and places the bowl in front of him- It's alright to ask... There are so many people here who just want you to be happy... Now eat up...

Alejandro: Someone has killed her! D: -gets up and fixes up his clothes- Fuck... we still have some of that potion. We can take her back there... I just want to know who did this >/

Chelsea: >.>... She got in the way of us... and you upset me... |3 I'd beat you up but... you're pretty hurt right now... -heads to the door- C'mon boys... let's get going...

Jess: Mmff! -screws up her face and just stays there, not kissing him back- |c ...

Aurora: X3 -cuddles him gently- Yeah I feel pretty lucky... We probably should get up... I gotta reply to these letters... I guess now that I have a proper place to stay I can take some of the things that were left in my mother's office...

Link: :/ Hey kiddo, you want to go outside for a bit before having some breakfast?

Lily: Oh yeah I know you would kill me... but would you kill your own sons...? Your own daughter...? >.>

Gardevoir: o.o;; -moves back and away from him- Why do you want this...? D:

???: >J You'll see... -goes over- Now if you settle down then we will take you to your friend...

Derek: Aren't there any animal trainers in the colony? :/

Jude: ... -kisses the top of her head- Well let's just go to bed.. but you know... maybe if you wanted to be more I would try it...

Madeline: <w< Oh of course... I'm sure it must be |3

Reynard: <Yeah it's me... look it's about your friend Shawn. He is scaring my girlfriend... it's pretty serious...> :/

Aurora: Yeah well we have homework to do and some training. Mum isn't going to let you rest in bed all day... -sits down- Here... I got you some water.

Chelsea: -kisses him back gently- Mmn... You're giving me so many butterflies... I-I've never felt this way before... <3

Meri: So are you... <3 -takes her to a spare tree and goes inside, still holding her close-

Laetri: o.o... You mean go to Team Rocket... wouldn't that be dangerous...?

Tani: Laetri the problem is that this place wasn't meant for a family... When I started this place it was just for me and Darunia... But we cannot pay these bills anymore... not to mention I still feel you should grow up in a proper big home... not this small place.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:51 am

Vivian: -swallows nervously- ... I wouldn't dream of it... I don't wanna get in any more trouble... |c -sighs a little and heads back out, pulling the hood over her head-

Bobby: Well we'd just get back to the demon world if we got in any trouble. ;3 But if you want it so badly we can play with some handcuffs later... <3

Fox: Probably... I've heard what those death eaters are like. -passes him a drink- :/ That's pretty rough man...

Lexi: D< Well how the FUCK WOULD I KNOW?! I was a baby! They were probably just sick of me and didn't want me! Nobody wants me!

Evan: W-we'll get her back somehow... you just need to rest for now. Sad

Violet: o.o;; The hospital? -runs a hand through her hair- ... Oh god... I've made a horrible mistake... >.< Last time they lost me mum got so bad she had to go to the hospital for days... w-what if she's worse this time? D8

Lucy: X3 -giggles a bit and tilts her head back- Mmn... well I wouldn't mind that so much... -sighs happily and cuddles up to her-

Vitali: Yeah that'll be nice... Smile It's safe now that they moved Blade away from the tribe..

Fawn: -blushes more- ^///^ Heh... <3 o.o Oh sorry sweetheart... D: S-sorry...

Tyrel: No... I wasn't sure my old bones could make it all the way up to the mountain tribe. Besides... I didn't want to distract you too much from your training. :/

Vivian: D: Wait... -pulls away from Grace and goes over to Tyrel, hugging his leg- >.< He's our doggy, we can't leave without him!

Blade: -looks up at her for a moment- ... They do not want... to help. -slowly moves forward and starts to eat, still watching her cautiously-

Fox: -pulls her clothes on- ... Fuck I wouldn't have a clue. It wouldn't be that shithead Harold, he'd want to just keep her to himself.

???: >.> What we're leaving? Damn, I wanted to watch you beat the prissy shit up and drag him back down with us...

William: ... -trembles a little- You fucking bitch... d-don't you dare just walk away from me! D< -gets up and grabs her by her hair, throwing her into a wall- You killed her! You killed the love of my life! What are you some fucking five year old?!

Harold: |3 -gently runs a hand down her side and pulls away a little- ... Now why don't you wash me? <3

G: Well you had a proper place to stay this whole time, it just apparently wasn't good enough for the little princess. >.> -ruffles some of her hair- Let me go get Baldor and I'll come with you.

Medli: -shrugs- Mkay...

Damien: Morning little one... :/ Did you sleep ok?

Medli: -rubs her eyes and starts to head downstairs- No...

G: They would not turn against me. >/ Not like you... they were always better. I should have expected as such from a fucking mistake like you. You're a failure. You weren't fit to be born into this family...

???: Yes... you'd said you'd do anything to see him again right? >3 You better do as we say or you'll stay in that pokeball forever and not see him. Now get on the bed and lay back...

Anudor: Well there would have been some in Ellesmera, but even then they were rarities. And now that we're just a small colony our skills are very limited...

Amber: -looks a little stunned and goes read- You'd really do that for me? I didn't think you'd ever care enough to...

Adam: >///> Oh stop teasing me.... I've never done this sort of thing...

Fox: -glances up at Alejandro- ... <Yeah... yeah we figured the big idiot might try something like that. Look why don't you come down here and we'll try and sort all of this out?>

G: D| There is no way in hell I'm doing any training today... >.< Ugh... can we stop talking?

Baldor: Yeah? -cuddles her close and kisses the top of her head- ... I think I have an idea that you're going to like... <3

Drayna: -sighs a little and holds him tight- I wish you didn't have to leave me. Even if I don't sleep... I could stay cuddled up to you like this all night... <3

Silver: There would be endless opportunities for you there. :/ You wouldn't be limited to anything... and... it wouldn't be that dangerous for us...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Chelsea: -giggles a bit- You know I've always loved you in your uniform... <3

Scruff: -takes it and has a sip- |c ... -sighs- I really thought the day I got out of there... I would be so happy...

Alejandro: :/ Things might work out for you man... don't give up...

Isaac: >.> Just thought somebody would tell you... calm down... and in case you hadn't noticed I want you...

Annette: Just calm down... -takes her hand and teleports to the hospital- ... -transforms into her human form- Let's just go inside and find out. I'm sure everything will be alright... -squeezes her hand and heads into the hospital-

Honiahaka: Yeah... Who knows... he might become a better person in the mountain tribe... I just hope those people don't get hurt...

Rayurn: Come on... you're old enough to know cooties aren't real... X3 But we'll stop...

Grace: :/ Little one we must get going... We can always take you down to see Tyrel... -takes her hand gently- It's not goodbye forever...

Shea: ... -smiles a little- It seems like you have a fan club...

Tess: :/ ... If they didn't want to help you I'm sure you would've just stayed in the fight club... -gets a bowl for herself- I think you should just give people a chance... we all look after each other here... no matter what they have done in the past...

Alejandro: ... I have a bad feeling that it could be someone else... -teleports to the new souls building-

Eloisa: -laying down on the ground in a room by herself- |c ... -slowly starts to wake up- Huh... w-where am I...?

Chelsea: o.o!! Ugh! >_< ... -straightens up- You bastard... >C You really want to fuck with me...? -cracks her knuckles- Its a shame I'll have to mess up that pretty face... -punches him hard-

Jess: -looks him over- ... -sighs- I suppose I have to... |c -takes the soap and starts to wash him-

Aurora: o.o... Oh are you sure? Well great... -gets up- ... You do have a fireplace or something here right? Because going into London and going through the telephone booth there is just tiresome D|

Link: ... :/ I'll keep an eye on her... You better check on Zelda... -heads downstairs with her and Leoni-

Lily: ... -smirks a bit- Yeah? Keep talking... because you don't know them too well... I mean you never really talk to them anymore... But... keep believing what you believe in... either way you can keep telling me all these things but I am happy with my life... Least I know that I won't carry on the gene of "getting knocked up" or "knocking someone up" <.<

Gardevoir: D: I-I don't know... Sad

???: -goes over and pushes her down on the bed so she is laying on her back- Sorry... >J No isn't the answer here...

Derek: ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- D| Well... maybe I can try and talk to him... again...

Jude: ... Maybe I need to learn about settling down and being with people who actually care about me...

Madeline: Well I haven't either... I'm sure I'll start to cough snort later on through this X3

Reynard: ... <Eldora is too scared. I'm sorry I really wish I could come down there and try to sort it out but she is freak. She keeps hearing his voice and fears that he might try and take her away... I know we don't get along but I can't let Eldora go through this anymore...>

Alejandro: What is wrong? :/

Aurora: :/ Here... just try and drink some water... -holds the glass for him-

Chelsea: -plays with the ends of his year- Yeah...? What is that? <3

Meri: I don't want to leave you either... I like staying with you in my arms... but I have to stay in the water for a few hours... especially when I sleep... Sad

Laetri: ... I guess if it is going to benefit us and help pay the bills then sure... :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Vivian: -teleports down to hell and walks over to the bar- ...

Bobby: Well we could use that as well. ;3 After all... as a cop it was my job to deal with bad girls like you.

Fox: Yeah I mean everyone's gonna die eventually. Maybe she'll end up here.... :/

Vivian: -walks in and looks around a bit-

Lexi: >C Yeah well you're an idiot. I don't want you to want me. -hides her face in her scarf- And I'll do whatever I have to so you'll get rid of me...

Violet: Oh god I hope so... >.< -holds onto her arm- What if she didn't do as well this time? What if she didn't make it? Crying or Very sad Then I would have lost her for real!

Vitali: Yeah that'd be pretty bad... if he gets kicked out there then he really wouldn't have anywhere else to go. -sighs a bit- I suppose I can't blame him... out of everyone at the club, he had it the worst...

Fawn: X3 You were there when we got married... how did you manage to survive that?

Tyrel: I suppose I do... -gently nuzzles Vivian-

Vivian: Sad -hugs his snout briefly then steps away- ... |c I'm gonna miss him mummy...

Tyrel: -sighs a bit- I wish I could go with them... there is not much else for me here.

Blade: -growls a little and glares at her- Why would anyone help me...? >/

Fox: -follows him- Shit I hope she's not too hurt.

???: <.< -glances down at her- ... New souls darling. You're dead. -glances at her mark- .... Ugh. You're in that cult aren't you? D|

William: >.< !! -cries out in pain and stumbles back- Agh!

???: >/ Alright you bloody idiot... -grabs a crowbar- We'll mess you up good. -swings and strikes him hard in the chest-

William: DX !! -coughs up some blood as his ribs crack and falls over on his side-

Harold: -grins- There we go... >J Isn't this lovely dearest...?

G: ... Well of course. -pulls his clothes on- Travelling via fireplace is always superior to phone booths. >.> Do you have your sleigh ready as well?

Damien: -nods and goes back to his room-

Medli: ... Why does he care about mummy more than me...?

G: Really now? That would be an impressive fear even for you Lily... >.> Considering the only thing you seem to be any good at besides getting in trouble with us is wasting time with your animal boyfriend. >/ I knew the elves were creatures of loose morals, but you would be sick even by their standards.

???: >J We didn't ask you what you wanted. -moves on top of her and forces her legs apart- Just be quiet, you'll learn to love it. -pulls her head back by her hair- It's all you'll ever be useful for, bitch. >3

Anudor: :/ Well does he ever say anything back? You might not have the hang of your telepathy yet...

Amber: ... Well... I really do care about you. -leans up and kisses him gently- Maybe... settling down would be nice... -plays with some of his hair- <3

Adam: X3 Now that I'd like to see... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- So uh... Should we get going?

Fox: -sighs a bit- <Alright... Let me talk to the big guy and see if I can get him to stop. Just try and calm her down.> D| Fuck... Shawn's being an idiot. -gets up- I gotta go talk to him.

Eldora: -looks up at him- .... W-what did she say...?

G: Mmn... =.= Thanks... -slowly gets up and takes it-

Baldor: Well how about I give you that nice... full body massage when we're done? |3 -kisses her cheek softly- <3

Drayna: |c Seems like such a selfish thing of me to do... staying away from the water like this...

Silver: Well... Just take some time to think about it, alright? We'll need a few days to put everything in order. :/

Last edited by Drayna on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 pm

Chelsea: Heh... Oh Bobby im all excited now... |3 <3 -leans up and kisses her gently- I'm one lucky girl... <3

Alejandro: -looks up- ... Yep <.<... anytime. 

Scruff: ...-turns and looks over at her- o.o... Vivian? D: -gets up and goes over to her- 

Isaac: Iunno... If you keep this up i might keep you forever... |3 Not to mention  you are a beautiful creature... <3

Annette: Calm down... Look i know what room she is in... I think she is okay... -heads over and knocks on the door-

Honiahaka: I know... I can't help but feel sorry for him after all this...

Elle: That was one kiss D| Not a smooching make out session... 

Grace: We all will dear... :/ -starts to head to the mountain tribe-

Shea: Then go... :/ -licks his cheek- I can help you to the mountains... And you can live in my tent... You can see your family and we can stay close friends...

Tess: ... Because maybe we think they is a good side to you... And we want you to be happy... -looks at his bowl- Would you care for seconds?

Eloisa: I was... o.o D: Will! Oh god! I gotta get back up to the surface! 

Chelsea: I told you not to fuck with me >/ -kicks him hard in the stomach- 

Jess: Yeah to you it might be... -frowns a little- Now i can see why your wife left you. 

Aurora: -fixes her clothes- <.<... oh haha. Im sorry but we have a lot of weird quirks in our magical world. -fixes up her hair- Floo powder is a quick way to travel. Considering the Ministry is underground. 

Zelda: -still asleep in bed- ...

Link: that's not true :/ He loves you both very much. 

Lily: Whatever <.<... least i actually have someone who loves me. Found any new rape victims yet? 

Gardevoir: o.o!! -squirms a bit and squeaks- No! >.< no please! I-I dont want this! 

Derek: my telepathy is fine. He is just a bitch and ignores me -.-... 

Jude: -kisses her back gently- ... I just hope I'm not too old for you...

Madeline: -blushes and looks away- Y-Yeah... Yeah we should ^///^ 

Alejandro: o.o;; ... Fuck D| And what happens if the talk doesn't work? 

Reynard: She is going to talk to him... Hopefully she can sort this out. They seem like good friends.

Aurora: Do you remember anything of last night? :/

Chelsea: -giggles a bit- I would love that ... <3 I feel like I'm getting the royal treatment... 

Meri: Hey now... Don't look upset. :/ You're not being selfish ... It's okay <3

Laetri: :/ So... You'd have to do all thosw things grandpa did... You think he'd be happy with you taking it?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 1:09 pm

Bobby: You reckon so/ |3 -kisses her back and wraps her arms around her waist- Mmn... c'mon let's go eat and trash the place. >w>

Vivian: I was afraid you might wander into a place like this... -looks him over and pulls the hood off her head- ... Are you alright? I got really worried about you... I'm... I'm really sorry...

Lexi: -frowns a little and still doesn't face him- >C You're stupid... why would you wanna change me when I'm apparently so beautiful? I'm not so thick that I can't see through all of your bullshit you know.

Violet: >.< Oh I hope you're right... -hugs her arm tight and buries her face in her shoulder-

Evan: -looks up at the door- ... There's someone at the door sweetheart... Sad Are you feeling up to having any visitors?

Vitali: ... I'm sorry... maybe it's cruel of me to say, but I don't... he... he may really need this. Maybe some time alone will make him think about how he's hurting people. He... was... horrible, at the fight club... -whimpers a little and lays his head down-

Fawn: X3 This wasn't a smoochie make out session either... >w> Besides you gotta start getting used to it.

Vivian: -sighs a little and squeezes her hand gently- How come daddy's brother had to move to the mountain tribe? Did he not like it here?

Tyrel: ... Yes... being close friends would be nice. :/ Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be any sort of burden on you...

Blade: -snorts a little- I do not believe you... -ears flatten and looks down at his empty bowl- ... No...

???: >.> Well you can go ahead and try all you want but you're dead now. -leans back in his chair and goes back to reading a dirty demon magazine-

William: DX Agh! -coughs up more blood and clutches at his stomach- S-stop!

???: Pathetic little bitch. >3 You should bring him back to hell with us Chels...

Harold: Enough. >/ -grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back- I've had enough of your attitude girl... I've given you so many chances...

G: Well I'm sorry but to the best of my knowledge we don't have any.... flu powder here.

Damien: -looks her over for a moment- ... -sighs a bit and sits on the edge of her best, stroking her hair- You poor sweet thing...

Medli: -shakes her head- No... he was always by mummy's side this whole time. You were here for me mister Link but he didn't even try... -hugs his arm- |c

G: No. >.> I'll admit you're beating me so far... I do feel very bad for Slate having to sleep with someone like yourself.

???: Hey. >/ -strikes her across the face- You said you would do anything to see you friend, and this is what we want! So just shut the fuck up and take it like the little bitch you are!

Anudor: :/ Oh he's not that bad... -ears flatten a little-

Tiny: |3 -starts to chew on the end of derek's pants-

Amber: ... Would i still be here if there were anything I didn't like about you...? -reaches up and gently strokes his cheek- <3

Adam: We should.... X3 I gotta admit it's a little tempting to just stay here though. <3

Fox: -shrugs- Beats the hell out of me... I don't know how to stop him from doing any of this. I just hope he actually listens. -heads downstairs and over to Shawn's room- Shawn? Open up. :/

Eldora: Sad I hope this works... w-what are we gonna do if he keeps trying to get to me?

G: Not really... -looks over his hand- ... Though I'll admit these cuts have me a little intrigued. -hand is obviously very badly bandaged-

Baldor: Well... I suppose in a general sense you could be considered my little princess now. -gently kisses her neck- I should treat you as such... <3

Drayna: I am... -ears flatten- |c It's so stupid... I know you're kind but I'm so terrified you'll hurt me in the water...

Silver: Yeah I suppose so... -rubs the back of his head- .... He doesn't have to approve of anything. He's dead.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 am

Chelsea: <w< Yeah come on. -heads into a restaurant- |3 And remember to take the booze. <3

Scruff: I'm alright... Sad -sighs and pulls her into a gentle hug- Look it's alright... but I just don't get why you would do it? You must be living a horrible life up there...

Isaac: Well your face is... your hair isn't too bad... but the eyes could do some work... But I see something lovely... -gently makes her look up at him- Why do you think you're not beautiful?

Christi: It could be the doctor... |c -sighs a little- Just see who it is... ?

Honiahaka: Sad I know he was... -gently nuzzles him- Let's not worry about this though... we can just rest now...

Rayurn: Yeah one day you're going to start to like boys <.<

Elle: Bleh. Not likely >.< Boys are icky. This girl is riding solo.

Jake: He started hurting everyone else. The healers tent is all full :O

Grace: ... -sighs- We feel that he might benefit there more than the forest tribe...

Shea: I wouldn't offer if I didn't want it... -smiles faintly- You took care of me... it's the least I can do...

Tess: Alright... -takes the bowl- How about you have some sleep... Unless you want anything else...

Alejandro: -goes over to the room- D: Eloisa!

Eloisa: D: Uncle! >_< -races over and hugs him tight- W-We have to go and help William! Chelsea came with her gang and killed me...and she might kill him!

Chelsea: -grins a bit- Yeah... >3 take him to my place... he can spend his days there from now on... -laughs a little-

Jess: Ah! L-Look! Please stop! I won't say anything else... |c

Aurora: <.< Of course you wouldn't. You're a muggle. I have some in my bag. -gets out her wand- I can make it come to me and I'll get it out.

Zelda: ... Mmn... |c -starts to slowly wake up-

Link: Well kiddo I think your father believes that he owes your mother after she saved his life ages ago... But you know he does care about you... He kept asking me this morning if you were alright...

Lily: It's is choice >.> ... Then again I can't blame you for your messed up life... considering your real mother was a prostitute... -evil smirk-

Gardevoir: >.< -yelps in pain- H-Help! Someone help me!

???: >C Here man I got her. -goes over and holds down her shoulders- Here... Now you better fucking shut up.

Derek: ... -.-' Oh not bad at all... -looks down at him and nudges him away- <Can you get lost?>

Jude: ... -places a hand on hers- I can't believe someone like you can make me feel this way... I've always been a bastard... And I probably still am... but you are making me crazy...

Madeline: Y-Yeah... ^///^ ... Well... maybe we can wait a little bit... I'm sure your father hasn't left the house yet...

Shawn: -goes over and opens the door- <.< What's up?

Alejandro: Dude you're stalking that girl again >/

Shawn: No I'm not. I've been here this whole time.

Reynard: We might need something that can protect you from demons... :/ It's the only thing I can think of.

Aurora: ... -gets the bottle of dittany- Here... -gently takes off the bandages- Let me fix them up... -gently puts a couple of drops on the cuts-

Chelsea: Mmn...-closes her eyes and tilts her head a little- You're so gentle Baldor... I think I'm ready to get out and have that massage now... <3

Meri: ... -takes a hand away and pulls out the shell from his pocket- You fear that you might drown and die... What if you could breathe underwater... :/

Laetri: I guess... -looks up- Can I go and visit him? I kinda miss him... :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:57 am

Bobby: X3 -laughs a bit- How could I forget? |3 -kisses the top of her head-

???: -looks up at them- Good evening, may I-- o.o;; ... -looks them over- Oh uhm... terribly sorry, we're completely full.

Bobby: >.> ... -looks past her- I see three empty tables right there.

Vivian: -speaks softly and hugs him back- I'll be ok... I just... you didn't deserve to be there. You wanted to see your friends so badly and I couldn't watch you suffer there anymore...

Lexi: -frowns- >C Don't... -tries to pull away- I know what you're trying to do. You're flattering me so I go along with whatever you want... i-it's not gonna work. I'm just plain, I'm not even close to beautiful, anmd no amount of flattering is gonna change that.

Evan: Alright... |c -gently kisses the top of her head and opens the door-

Vitali: Yeah... I wish we didn't have to stay here until I'm completely healed... It would be great if we could just go back to our tents...

Fawn: X3 You don't have to ride solo... if boys are icky maybe they're not your thing.

Vivian: ... Because the forest tribe is his real home? -squeezes her hand gently- Maybe he'll start to feel better there and not hurt people...

Tyrel: Well if you wouldn't mind helping me there... I'd love to come and stay with you... -gently licks her cheek- <3

Blade: -shuts his eyes and turns away from her, not saying anything and just curling up on the bed-

Fox: o.o Woah... woah slow down. We gotta make sure you're ok first. D: They might want to have her punished Al.

William: -tries to sit up, some blood trickling from the corner of his mouth and his right eye covered in blood- ... You... y-you can't... >.<

???: >J -grins and picks him up, slinging him over his shoulder- Let's get going gang. >.> Oh and grab anything valuable in his house. >3 Then torch it.

Harold: >.> It's already been said... I warned you that I'd punish you for misbehaving Jess. -grabs a bottle of shampoo and keeps her head held back- You better not mouth off to me in the future. -squirts some into her eyes-

G: >.> I meant to ask about that bag. Apparently when I had people try to search it, they almost got swallowed by it...

Damien: o.o -ears perk- Oh I'm sorry sweetheart... Sad I didn't mean to wake you... -gently strokes her hair- Go back to sleep...

Medli: He hasn't even spoken to me... only to mum... -hugs him tight and hides her face- ... I wish you were my daddy sometimes...

Silvia: o.o; ... -looks between them and goes silent for once in her fucking life-

G: ... What... >C -grabs her by the scruff of her shirt and pulls her into the iron bars- You miserable little fucking wretch.... D< Where did you hear that?! Who told you?!

???: Oh I'll shut her up. You better calm down and start to relax girl... >.> Or it's gonna hurt a whole lot more... >3
(Let's skip shall we?)

Tiny: >C -snarls a little and ears flatten- <Why don't you? This isn't your home, it's Anudor's. I don't like others here.>

Amber: ... I never thought you were... not until you tried to hurt me...

Adam: X3 Probably not... so uh... ^//^' What do you wanna do while we wait? -rubs the back of his head- Maybe uh... some sort of... activity? ^^;

Fox: Don't lie to me man. How thick do you think I am, I've been speaking to the chick's boyfriend. You know her real boyfriend? Says you've been messing with her head. >/

Eldora: I... I wouldn't know.... -bites her lip and plays with the ends of her hair- Maybe we can get something back at my tribe. :/ We could ask Marigold...

G: >.< Agh... -hisses a little in pain- Fuck are you trying to heal me or burn my hand off?

Baldor: Yeah...? -scoops her up and brushes some hair out of her eyes- Let me take care of that then... -leans down and gently kisses her- <3

Drayna: -ears perk- ... You can do that...? -takes the shell and looks it over- ...

Silver: .... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Uh... I guess... :/ Ask your mother. She'd be the one to take us down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next