Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 am

Voldemort: -pulls out his wand- >/ He is obviously not going to be kept around for much longer...

Bellatrix: -opens the door a crack and looks them over- >C .... Obliviate... -starts to wipe the memory of everyone but Hanson-

Vivian: ... -straightens up a bit and rubs her head- Huh... That's weird...

Bellatrix: >J -grins a little and backs away from the door- <You owe me Hanson...>

----------------------------------------------

Kali: You may be right... shit... -cuddles her close and sighs a little-

Violet: -smiles a bit and cuddles up to her- Thankyou master... I can't believe you'd do this for me. Here... I'll get you back home so you can rest. -teleports back to their house-

Lucy: -rubs the back of her head and gets out of the tub- Uhm... i-it's fine, it's not... >///< Not your fault... -dries herself off and puts her clothes back on-

Harold: -watches her for a moment- >.> ... Yes... I can't imagine a street rat like her would have ever learned proper manners. I suppose we shall see at dinner.

William: Please stop it you guys. You're really making her uncomfortable... :/ -goes over and sits down with her- We were wondering something... if you wanted us to have separate rooms?

G: That depends... it looks like you regret your decision. -strokes her cheek- Are you sorry for what you've done Aurora? >.>

Nikita: Mmn... Alright... -glances down at his hand for a moment, then draws it away- Let's just go. -heads up to the castle-

Damien: Oh you're so bad Zelda... I might have to be a little harder on you this time. >3 -sits down and pulls her over his lap- You would think... with as many times as you've been punished like this, you'd stop being so bad... -starts to swat her backside- But you just seem to keep getting worse...

Kali: >.> Cute Nabooru. |3 -goes shadow and walks through her- C'mon pretty boy. -grabs him by his wrist and sinks into the ground-

Kyle: o.o !! Shit let me go! >.<

Anudor: |3 Don't be... -kisses his cheek- He deserves every bit of it for betraying you like he did.

Kali: -sinks back down next to them- I have the dickweed right here. |3

Missy: -looks up at her- Alright... I really appreciate you doing this you know... everything... <3

Eldora: -pulls her arm away- I can't let him be upset like this... I have to go apologise. -walks away from him and goes outside- Master Shawn! D: Master Shawn where are you?

G: o.o Owls follow you? That's really weird...

Madame: >.> -takes the note from it and reads it over- Hm... -sets it over to the side- Doesn't make any sense... must have been delivered to the wrong person.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Scruff: o.o... -rubs his forehead- ... Shit... why am I here...? o_O

Hanson: ... -grins a bit- <Thank you Bella dearest>

Annette: Thank you... -sighs a bit- I'm glad I have you to take care of me... but we must be careful... I think you should set up some protection spells around the place...

Mika: -gets up and turns into her wolf form, shaking herself dry- ... Well... I guess you finally met my father... heh... ^^;;

Eloisa: ... -holds William's hand, staying close to him-

Claudia: o.o... Well you two aren't exactly married yet... >.> Why? Do you feel that you should be in a room together?

Aurora: ... -looks him over for a moment- Yes I'm sorry...

Quinn: ... -follows her- Is... something wrong? I know I keep asking but you won't even let me hold your hand...

Zelda: Ooh... <3 Well its just so tough keeping up the good girl act... Mmn. <3 -grins a little and yelps a little each time she gets swatted-

Nabooru: o.o D< -starts to swear then tries to calm down- ... >C I'll get in there somehow... -teleports off somewhere-

Derek: <.< Hello Kyle. -waves a little-

Celestia: >3 Excellent. -goes over- You know we never talked about what you did to our child...

Annette: ... -smiles a little- Lets go out for a nice lunch... then we can go and take a walk through the park for a bit... Smile How does that sound? -teleports up to the surface-

Shawn: -wheeling down the streets of hell- ... -looks up and over at her- Eldora? Girl what the hell are you doing...?

... -the note starts to take a form of a face-

Aurora: o.o;; Oh no... >_< Weird things are happening again.

Note: Madame Boss... <.< This isn't to the wrong person. This is indeed for Aurora Bellamound. We will be sending a few people over from the ministry of magic to talk to you about Aurora's future. -turns back to normal-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Vivian: I... I don't know...

Voldemort: -looks between them- ... I had brought you both here to mention how I was leaving... Scruff, you may go. This is a matter between us.

Violet: Of course... though I only know what master Isaac has taught me. I don't know if that means he would be able to get through my protection spells... -starts to set some up-

Lucy: Oh god Mika... I-I'm mortified. >///< I can't believe that was your father's impression of me. He must think I'm some dirty little harlot.... I-I don't know if I can face him.

William: Well she just-- .... -stops and glances at Eloisa for a second- ... Yes. I'd like it if we could share a room.

Harold: Well I'm sorry but we just can't have it. >.> Imagine the scandal William... as if it weren't bad enough you were with an ethnic girl. No... no you'll be staying in separate rooms for a while.

G: Good... good girl... -leans down and kisses the top of her head- I was going to take your locket and destroy it for that little stunt. >.> But I'm proud of you for apologising...

Nikita: -growls a little- Quinn I'm fine. >/ Quit suffocating me... -glares at him for a moment- ....

Damien: At this rate I don't think we'll ever make it to our bath. |3 -stops after a bit and caresses her backside- You're so bad Zelda... what am I going to do with you...? -slowly moves his hand lower between her legs- <3

Kyle: o.o;; Shit... -tries to pull away from Kali- Shit shit shit... >.< Let me go!

Kali: Oh no... >3 You see you broke our little boy's heart... you didn't think we'd let that go, did you...? -grins and strokes his cheek-

Missy: -smiles faintly- That sounds heavenly... -hugs her arm and sighs happily, resting her head against Annette's chest- <3 I don't know how someone as sweet as you ended up in the demon world. |3

Eldora: o.o There you are. D: -goes over and crawls up into his lap- Sad I'm sorry Shawn sir.... I-I overreacted and I didn't mean to make you sad... -cuddles up to him- >.< Will you ever forgive me...? -tears up a bit-

G: -holds onto her comfortingly- Ssh... calm down. I've got you. o.o

Madame: -looks it over for a moment- .... >.> Hmph. Ministry.... -crumbles the paper into a ball and tosses it out of the window-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:35 am

Scruff: ... -looks between them- Yes my lord... -heads out of the room-

Hanson: >.>... What did you want me for my lord? -grins a bit- >3

Annette: We can only try... -sighs and sits down on her bed- God D| What a fucking day... make me question why the hell I stay down in this... well hell!

Mika: He isn't going to think that... Look just calm down... -gently nuzzles up to her- It'll be alright once we explain ourselves... Sad

Eloisa: ... I'm sorry but I would rather stay with William... even if we have to have separate beds in the room I wouldn't mind that... Sad Please... I get so scared in the night...

Claudia: >.> ... Hmm. If there are separate beds I don't see the harm... we would just have to keep a close eye on you >.> What do you think Harold sweetheart?

Aurora: ... Yeah thanks... -holds her locket for a bit- ... Am I allowed to go back to sleep?

Quinn: o.o;; ... I-I'm sorry... Sad I'm just worried about you thats all... |c You've been acting strange ever since we did it...

Zelda: -goes red, her ears moving back- Ohh... -bites her lip a little- Damien ... you're just as bad as I am... <3

Derek: <.< Guys don't have too much fun...

Nabooru: >:T -comes into the room- You will not be having any fun!

Celestia: ... How the fuck did you get down here?

Nabooru: >:T ... -pulls Dark into the room by his ear- He owes the sages.
Annette: ... Yeah... sweet. If thats what you want to call me... -sighs a bit and smiles- Come on. -hugs her gently and heads off to the restaurant- <3

Shawn: o.o;; ... Eldora cut it out right now... -sits her up a bit- You shouldn't be sorry. I was the one that kissed you. I made the mistake alright? Now just calm down... -wipes away her tears- You'll get yourself into a bloody state again...

Aurora: ... Mum you shouldn't do that... -buries her face in G's shoulder- >_<

Owl: <.< ... -gets onto the ground and transforms into a wizard- Well that is quite rude. -folds his arms- Like the letter said, there will be a meeting with us tomorrow. You best not forget that. Because a few of us don't give up that easy.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:04 am

Vivian: -straightens up and looks between them-

Voldemort: I'll need you to look after Vivian for a few days while I am gone... I trust you will be able to keep her in line?

Violet: Well because we have all done something wrong... and we're stuck here. :/ Is there anything I can get for you master Annette?

Lucy: Alright... -strokes her fur gently- It was... nice though. Before he came in... -smiles a bit and blushes-

William: This is something she really wants and we wouldn't be doing anything... please? :/

Harold: <.< .... I don't like the idea Claudia. It would be easier to keep an eye on her if she had a separate room. I'm sorry William...

William: ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Fine, I'll... I'll bear with it for a few days. -takes her hand and kisses it gently- Don't you worry darling. :/ I'll sort everything out.

G: Oh it's a little early for that... you can sleep later. -leans in and gently kisses her neck, running a hand up her shirt-

Nikita: D< I'm a grown woman! I don't need anyone worrying about me! -snarls, her tail flicking indignantly- What, you top me one fucking time and you think I'm fragile and need taking care of?!

Damien: -grins a bit and caresses her gently- Mmn... am I now? Such a shame we can't do anything about that... |3

Kali: >.> Stay out of this Dark. |3 At least let us have a little bit of fun with this douche.

Missy: o.o ... But you are... I don't get it. Everyone else is afraid of you... and the others didn't want me near you. But you've been nothing but kind to me. Why doesn't anyone else see it...?

Eldora: S-sorry sir... -wipes her eyes- I-I'll stop... -looks around a bit- I-I shouldn't have come out here, I know but... I-I just really wanted to make sure you were ok... a-and... Sad

G: o.o Aurora what's going on...? -backs away a little-

Madame: -straightens up and looks him over- She's my child now, and I'll decide whether there is a meeting or not. >/ Now kindly leave my property before I call for security.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:33 am

Hanson: >.> Of course my lord... you know I am here to serve you no matter what... >3 Vivian will be kept in line...

Annette: -frowns a little- Doesn't mean we have to stay here... -sighs a bit- No Violet dear... I think I just need some rest...

Mika: -smiles a little- Yeah well... it was my first time... Its good to know I was doing alright... -licks her cheek gently-

Eloisa: ... -mumbles and looks away- Of course... |c -sighs-

Maid: -walks into the room- Dinner is ready for you master. -bows slightly-

Claudia: Oh good I am famished. >.> -stands up and heads into the dining room-

Aurora: ... -sighs and closes her eyes- No please... I do mean it... -pushes him back gently- I'm having chest pains... I have to be careful... Technically speaking I don't have my original heart anymore... That's why I have the medication...

Quinn: No I do not think that! D: ... -sighs- I don't think that. I think you're a strong woman Nikita.. but one minute you're all good then the next you are upset... It just concerns me thats all! I know you haven't had a guy act like this towards you but it feels like when I try and do something nice you bite my head off!

Zelda: -moans a little and sits up a bit, playing with his beard- You know... I think you need to be quiet for a bit... -goes over and lays down on the bed, gently pulling Damien's head down in between her legs- Let's see if your tongue can be used for something else <3

Dark: Well I have to assist the sages otherwise they send me back to the depths T^T And I really want to stay on the surface with Kihja.

Nabooru: So hand him over you little scrags >C -steps towards them- He might've done something wrong in the past but he has stopped bothering you and moved on. Why can't you do the same thing? -pulls Kyle back to her-

Annette: I guess... after doing so many bad things people can't trust me ... course I don't blame them... and I really don't show this sweet side around anyone else..

Shawn: :/ Shh... I understand... come on let's go back home... -wheels them back to the bar-

Owl: <.< ... -turns back into his owl form- As you wish. But I will be sending a dear old friend over. You cannot stop this. In fact I feel that if you hear about what she can do.. you might be wanting her to go to this place... -flies off-

Aurora: -looks up- ... -sighs- A few of those people come to see the people at the orphanage... Sad They say that when I'm eleven they will explain everything about me...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:30 am

Voldemort: Good. I want to hear if she ever disobeys you... -turns to Vivian- You are to treat Hanson as you would treat me. Do you understand?

Vivian: -nod- Yes father, I will obey him...

Voldemort: -looks between them- .... I will return in a few days... -turns and walks away from them, teleporting out of the house-

Violet: -nods and sits on the edge of the bed- ... What do you mean we don't have to stay here? Master Isaac always told me I could only go to the surface to hunt for a meal...

Lucy: ^//^ -giggles a bit and wipes her cheek dry- Y-yeah... it was really nice. -leans down and cuddles her gently- <3

Harold: Good. -gets up from his chair- <.< Oh now don't mumble dear. It's so unbecoming...

William: -sighs and gets up- :/ I'm sorry Eloisa... it'll only be for a few days. I promise.

G: Now why should I believe that? -pulls her back closer to him- You didn't seem to have any issues before... now ssh. You'll come to love it eventually...

Nikita: D< You're not being nice you're trying to smother me! You think I can't take care of myself?! You're... you're just like the other men! >.< -tears up a bit- I-I'm perfectly capable you know! I... I just... -tears roll down her cheeks and glares at him- >C If I don't do this then.... then you're just going to think I'm weak and you'll walk all over me! You'll dominate me like you did before! Like all the others have tried to!

Damien: o.o !! -looks a little surprised- Mmph... |3 Mmn... -gently nuzzles her and wraps an arm around her waist, moving in closer- <3
(I imagine with Damien's beard, this would tickle you like all hell.)

Kali: >C -hisses and pulls him back- People deserve to be punished for their misdeeds. He's not above anyone else in that.

Missy: ... I find it so hard to imagine... I haven't seen you as anything but sweet... ^^; Granted, w-when we first uhm... you know... -rubs the back of her head- You were a little pushy...

Eldora: -sighs and rests her head against his chest- |c I feel really bad Shawn sir... I wish I could make it up to you... I mean... it's not like I'm ever going to see Reynard again. Maybe I should just move on...

G: Man you must be really nervous. Sad I wonder what it's about....

Madame: >.> It's none of your concern... I'll make sure they won't be bothering us now.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:17 am

Hanson: ... >.> -looks Vivian over- Alright go to your room first off and stay there until I get in there...

Annette: I'm saying only dead can't go to the surface... I mean... we can go up there. We just need some disguises and we could live out there...

Mika: X3 Come on. I'll get in my human form and get some clothes on... then we can go and talk to my father... -nuzzles up to her- Don't be embarrassed... it'll be alright. <3

Eloisa: ... -holds his hand and squeezes it gently- |c Th-The doors have locks right Will?

Aurora: Look please... -sighs and rests her head on his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him- Just please... let me have a break. Didn't you see the scar on my chest?

Quinn: ... W-what? No... -hesitantly goes over to her and wipes her eyes gently- I don't think that. I don't want to ever make you weak or walk over you... If you feel so uncomfortable then I won't be on the top again... The only thing I want now is what's best for you... what makes you happy... Sad

Zelda: -goes red and tilts her head back, smiling- Mmn... -giggles a bit as his beard tickles her- Oh Damien... <3

Nabooru: ... >8C -picks Kyle up and pulls him over her shoulder- Listen. This is my piece of ass and no one elses! You do not touch him. Now back the fuck up and punish someone else!

Annette: ^^;; I am sorry about that... but I guess after doing that... well... it was nice right?

Shawn: ... -strokes her hair gently- Just don't be too upset girl... -kisses the top of her head- Just try and relax... -runs a hand gently down her side-

Aurora: ... -sighs- Thats what they said. -washes the last bit of soap out of her hair-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:36 am

Vivian: -looks up at him for a moment, seeming hesitant- ... -sighs a little- Yes Hanson. -walks past him and goes to her bedroom-

Bellatrix: >w> -standing outside the room and watches her go by- ... How do you intend to repay me Hanson? |3

Violet: o.o ... You really think so...? I mean... it'd be great, but... can we?

Lucy: ^//^; I hope you're right... your father seems like a nice person. M-maybe we can talk him into giving us a little more privacy next time... >//> -plays with the ends of her hair-

William: o.o Huh? -looks her over- ... Yeah of course... Eloisa... -moves her face up to look at him, seeming concerned- What's going on? What are you so afraid of here...?

G: ... -glances down at her, looking a little confused- .... Yes... I saw it. -strokes her hair and kisses the top of her head- I'm aware of your condition Aurora. >.> But the fact of the matter still stands... is that you need to be punished for what you did earlier. How do you suggest I do that? Hm?

Nikita: -flinches a little as she wipes her tears away- .... -starts to relax and sighs a bit, shutting her eyes and just letting him- Ok... -ears flatten and reaches down, taking his hand gently- Ok I'm sorry... I trust you...

Damien: -looks up at her and grins a little- Does that tickle? >w>

Kyle: o.o;; ... Heh... |3 I know I can count on you babe. <3 -holds onto her-

Kali: D< FINE! But when he breaks your fucking heart like he did to Derek, don't say we didn't fucking tell you so!

Missy: -blushes- I-It was... no man has ever made me feel that way. ... -stops and sighs a little, looking at the ground- Come to think of it.... no man has ever tried...

Eldora: I am relaxed... |c -shivers a little at his touch- ... You would never hurt me master Shawn.... w-would you...?

Madame: ... -looks her over- How old are you, girl?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:26 am

Hanson: >.> ... Well clearly you want something. What exactly do you want?

Annette: I think we can... We'll just have to find a new home and that... -smiles a little- I could sell this place off... What do you say?

Mika: ... Well hopefully we can get some privacy a little later... because I do want to continue with that... -straightens up and turns back into her human form-

Eloisa: Its just... I'm sorry I'm like this with a new place... and I guess... -tries to hold it back- ... -sighs- I just get a bit scared...

Aurora: ... Well is there any work I can do around here? I mean ... It gets boring just sitting in the room... I rather be doing something productive... -just looks down and plays with the collar of his suit-

Quinn: ... -squeezes her hand gently and kisses her cheek- Don't feel that I would ever do that to you... you know I am different to those guys back where you live...

Zelda: -looks at him and giggles a bit- Heh.. Y-Yeah your beard is tickling me so much. >w< ...

Nabooru: <.< So? It'll be my problem to deal with. But I trust him. Dark take us back!

Dark: T^T Yes ma'am... -teleports them back to the surface-

Celestia: ... >/ I hope he does break her heart. -folds her arms- Stupid bitch.

Annette: :/ ... -kisses her cheek gently- Well I'm glad I can be the one who makes you happy Missy. I am so sorry that no one has ever seen how beautiful and wonderful you can be... those men have been missing out on something special...

Shawn: You know I wouldn't... :/ -cuddles her gently- You know I care about you... -brushes some hair out of her eyes- .... I... have to admit... and I feel that it'll make things worse but you weren't that bad of a kisser...

Aurora: Hm... I think I am five... Iunno... I'm not good at counting...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:19 am

Bellatrix: |3 Well you're the one in charge now... I want you to send Scruff away from the house for a little while... so I can follow him. <3 It'll work for you too. ;3 You'll be more alone with Vivian~

Violet: I'd love it... our own little home on the surface. It sounds to perfect master... -tears up a bit and hugs her tight- .... Can you maybe... do one more little thing for me...?

Lucy: -giggles a bit and bites her lip- Oh Mika... ^//^ Heh... Y-you really were good at it... I've never felt like that before.... a-all tingly and wonderful... <3

William: -doesn't look convinced- .... -sighs a bit- Alright... please don't fret. I will fix this... so we can share a room. -leans in and gently kisses her- Come now, we'd best go sit down and eat. :/

G: ... Work? >.> Now that is surprising... Very well. As long as you're going to be staying here, I get very busy... and need somebody Baldor likes to take care of him. -narrows his eyes and forces her to look back up at him- I'm warning you Aurora... this isn't something you can screw up.

Nikita: -speaks softly and looks away- Yeah... you're not like them... -pulls him into a hug and buries her face in his chest- I'm sorry...

Damien: >w> Really...? >3 -tickles her a bit more with his beard-

Kali: >.> Oh Kyle's fickle. It'd just take someone younger and better looking to walk past and seduce him... |3 I'm wondering if my mother should pay him a visit. Then Malladus would be pissed with him too.

Missy: -glances up at her- Really? I always thought I was so plain... I never understood why you chose me over some of the women in the demon world...

Eldora: o.o -stares at him for a moment and blushes- ... I... I wasn't...? -unsure what to say-

G: Me neither... my other mum said it was four years ago when I ruined her life...

Madame: Four and five... I can work with that. -helps them out of the bathtub and starts to dry them off- >.> Now Aurora... I may not have to do much with you. But... we will need to work a lot on your image young man. And your attitude. You are far too timid. -plays with some of his hair for a moment and brushes it back- ... You're going to need to be more intimidating if you're going to be of any use to me.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 am

Hanson: ... You want me to send him away... so you can follow him? God Bella could you be anymore creepy <.<

Annette: -hugs her back gently- What is it? :/ You know I would do anything for you... -brushes some of Violet's hair back behind her ear-

Mika: -blushes a little and gets back into her dress- ^///^ I'm glad I could make you feel that way... -plays with her fingers a little- It... well... -looks embarrassed- I really did mean that it was my first time... ever... I am a virgin...

Eloisa: -kisses him back gently- A-Alright... Thank you Will... I love you so much... -hugs is arm and goes into the dining room, sitting down at the table-

Aurora: o.o;; ... Look I won't screw it up alright... If thats what you want me to do then I will do it. I will make sure he is looked after... I promise you that... :/

Quinn: ... -kisses the top of her head and hugs her back gently- Don't be... I know it is hard and upsetting for you sometimes... Let's just go see Damien and Zelda... and hopefully looking around will cheer you up a bit more... -smiles faintly-

Zelda: -giggles and looks away- >w< Damien~ -squirms a bit- It's so ticklish down there! <3

Celestia: <.< You think after all the shit that has happened you want to ruin your mother's relationship with Malladus?

Nabooru: -places Kyle back on the lounge- Wow whatever you did to that family you did it good...

Annette: .... See... everyone from the demon world is the same... anorexic or big breasted women... and in all honesty a lot of them aren't so sweet... I think you're different. And I like that... Besides I find curvy women adorable <///<

Shawn: Yeah you were pretty good... -looks away- Still I better shut up about that hey? I must me making things worse...

Aurora: o.o... Why does he have to be intimidating...? He is sweet... :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:52 am

Bellatrix: ... -pouts a little- You won't do it for me? That's just too bad... I could always reverse that spell I put on them. >w> Though that would mean you'd be killed...

Violet: X3 It's just... -looks down at her torn dress- They ruined the lovely dress you gave me again... and... I really like it when you pick things out for me to wear. -hugs her arm-

Lucy: o.o ... Oh wow... you really did mean it. But... you were so good.

William: :/ I love you too... -follows her in and sits down-

Harold: >.> ... Well what took the both of you so long? We had to wait for you...

G: Good. >/ You had better... if anything happened to that child Aurora... you would suffer the same as Drayna did. You should count yourself very very lucky that I'm letting you off this easily... for now...

Nikita: Yeah alright... -lifts her head and looks around a bit- ... So we would really move out here, to Hyrule? ... I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with it, it seems so nice compared to what I'm used to.

Damien: >w> I know. Ssh sh... >3 -holds onto her- You stay still now. -grins a bit and keeps tickling her-

Kali: >.> It wouldn't ruin their relationship, she wouldn't have to do anything. She'd just happen to hang around there, he'd of course go after her and upset Nabooru, then he's all ours. |3

Kyle: Mmn... let's not worry about them babe. -pulls her into his lap and kisses her cheek- I wanna thank you for saving my ass back there. <3

Missy: -blushes a little- You like me cause I'm different... X3 -giggles a bit and cuddles up to her- I've never met anyone who likes women like me... you're really one of a kind... Smile

Eldora: :/ ... -shuts her eyes and leans up, kissing him gently- Mmn... -wraps her arms around his waist- <3

Madame: I don't need sweet. Sweet is useless for what I need.

G: But I don't want to scare people... :/

Madame: >.> Did I ask that? But if you're not going to agree with this then I suppose you could go back on the streets. >/ Ungrateful little brats.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:43 am

Hanson: ... -rolls his eyes- Fine I'll do it. >.> I just don't see why... Follow me. -heads off to Scruff's room-

Annette: o.o... Oh not again... :/ -kisses her cheek- Don't worry. I'll look for another dress for you. <3 -takes her hand and stands up-

Mika: Yeah I am flattered... -rubs the back of her head- Heh.. ^///^ I guess we... better go...

Claudia: Yes it isn't good to be late for dinner >.>.. -takes a sip of wine-

Eloisa: ... -doesn't look up- I apologise. William and I were just discussing some... private matters...

Aurora: I would never want him hurt or see someone try to hurt him... he is a lovely little child... And I feel pretty lucky... Thank you.. -sighs and looks away again-

Quinn: Yep... I mean it usually has some evil guy here and there but it is a really nice place... Smile -heads into the castle grounds- You will love it here... and if you like I can show you the army if you want to...

Zelda: -keeps giggling and tries to hold still- XD Damien this isn't fun! H-Hehe! This was meant to punish you! Haha!

Derek: :/ Guys I think you're getting a bit obsessed... I really think maybe you should just leave it be...

Nabooru: -smiles a little and runs a hand gently down his chest- Well I know one way to repay me... -slips her hand up his shirt- <3

Annette: -blushes a little- Yeah... I guess thats what they always call me... I was a different vampire I can tell you that...

Shawn: o.o... -closes his eyes and kisses her back gently- ... -pulls away a little and looks her over- ... Eldora what was that? One minute you were crying about doing this and then the next thing I know you're kissing me again...

Aurora: ... No Sad W-We're sorry... we're sorry... I guess we'll listen to you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 am

Bellatrix: |3 Thankyou dearest... -follows him to Scruff's room- >.> Well... I don't really see your thing with Vivian either. Why do you want to control her so badly...? >w> Hm...?

Violet: I'm sorry... :/ I really didn't want them to. -sighs a little and stands up- I didn't mean now though... you still need rest. -squeezes her hand gently- You must be exhausted master Annette...

Lucy: ^///^ Yeah I... I guess so... -takes her hand gently and steps outside- ^^; Are you sure your father won't be mad with me? -laughs nervously- I know if it'd been my father... he'd have throttled me...

William: Leave her be please. It was my doing...

Harold: >.> Don't be rude Eloisa. At least give us the courtesy of giving us eye contact. -glances at Claudia- Tst tst... she really has been raised with no proper manners. I don't know what you see in the girl William.

G: >.> ... Now stop that. -makes her look back up- I really hate it when you don't look at me when I'm talking to you. -strokes her cheek gently for a moment and looks her over- Now... is that the only reason you decided to stay here? For Baldor...?

Nikita: And you think they'd let me join? -plays with the end of one of her braids- I just ask cause... I had to disguise myself as a boy to get into the army. I saw how the men treated the other little girls in the slums I grew up in... and... I thought the army was better. I had to cut off all my hair and... -sighs- Well when they found out the truth I was... p-punished... I don't want that to happen here... -ears droop a bit-

Damien: |3 Not doing a very good job then, are you? -sits up and loos her over- ... I love your laugh. It's so sweet... X3 -leans in and gently kisses her- <3

Kali: >/ Derek stay out of this, it doesn't concern you. People who do the wrong thing end up in hell to be punished, that's how it works.

Kyle: Mmn... |3 Yeah? Anything you want babe... <3

Missy: ... Yeah... Derek's told me a little about you... though I'm not sure what's true of that anymore.

Eldora: I... -blushes and looks away, brushing some hair behind her ear- I felt horrible about betraying Reynard but... but I realise I-I'm never gonna see him again, and... y-you've been so kind to me lately. >//> I don't know, I just.... -sighs a bit- Sorry...

G: ... -sighs and looks away- Yeah we'll listen... sorry...

Madame: Good. Don't bother putting those street clothes back on, there are better clothes in your room.

G: Mkay... -drapes a towel around Aurora and takes her hand- :/ C'mon... -leads her into their room-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:40 am

Hanson: <.< ... Iunno... She isn't good as a leader... I see her more as... well a little servant >3 But there is something about her... just like how you see Scruff...

Scruff: >.> What do you guys want?

Hanson: You need to go on a mission. Thats what the dark lord said.

Annette: Well I can't rest until I know my girl is dressed nice and comfortable. -smiles a little and goes over to find her another dress-

Oiryn: >.> ... Well I'm not that cruel X3 -walks over to her- I would only be doing that if you broke my little girl's heart...

Claudia: -finishes her drink because she is totally an alcoholic- Mmn... >.> Maid more wine here please.

Eloisa: ... -looks up from her plate- I'm sorry... I'm trying my best...

Aurora: ... -looks up at him and looks him over for a moment- ... Yes... that's the only reason... what other reason would I have to stay here...?

Quinn: Trust me there will be no punishment here... -smiles a little- They will givee you a chance... trust me... Smile -looks around- ... Where is Zelda and Damien? o.o...

???: o.o.. Oh uh hello Quinn. <.< The king and queen are having some private time at the moment ^^;;

Zelda: -smiles and wraps her arms around him, kissing him back gently- X3 Its funny how we go from being bad to then being sweet...

Derek: Are you kiddng me? I'm the only reason why you guys are going after him. He hurt me. I should be dealing with this myself. >/

Nabooru: -slowly runs her hand down and starts to pull his pants down a bit- I do want you to pleasure me again... so much so the town can hear me <3

Annette: ... Well if they are saying it I'm sure it was once true...but... I think you're changing me to be a better person...

Shawn: ... -smiles faintly- X3 You're so cute... -leans in and kisses her again, pulling her closer- <3

Aurora: Alright... -heads out into the bedroom with G- ... You're not going to change how you act towards me... are you?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:49 am

Bellatrix: >.> I see... -looks up at Scruff- |3 Yes... he needed you to go out and check on the horcruxes. -makes shoo-y hand motions- Go on now, run along~

Violet: Oh you take such good care of me... -follows her over and takes off the tattered dress- I'm sorry they keep doing this... I really love the dresses you give me. And... -smiles a little and hugs her from behind- I really love when you put them on for me... <3

Lucy: o.o; ... Eheh... ^^; Believe me sir, I have no intention of doing so. Your daughter really is something special. Smile

Maid: Yes madam... -pours more wine into her glass-

Harold: >.> Your best obviously isn't good enough.

William: -frowns a bit- Really now that's enough. >/

Harold: ... Perhaps you should consider getting lessons, girl... >.> I would be more than happy to oblige, if it meant you would finally show some proper manners at my table.

G: Well I was under the impression you were doing this for Drayna... Heh... to serve out her dying last wish. -grins cruelly and laughs a bit-

Nikita: ... You didn't tell them beforehand they would be coming? -glances at them and straightens up, swishing her tail- How long will it be until they can see us? And let them know of our arrival.

Damien: Mmn, I know... >w> But if you don't like the change, I can go back to being bad. >3

Kali: We rule all hell Derek, we're the ones that deal with this shit. >/ Enough alright?

Kyle: Oh well then... -wraps his arms around her waist and starts to run his hands down into her pants- I'm sure I can think of something for that... ;3 -gently pushes her down on the lounge and moves on top of her-

Missy: -blushes and looks away- Oh I'm sure it can't have been me...

G: Course not... you're my only friend. :/ Why would I do that...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:16 pm

Scruff: ... Yeah sure. -stands up- I didn't think the dark lord would be worried about them... :/ Cya I guess... -heads out of the house-

Hanson: <.< Well now you can go and... follow him I guess.

Annette: -smiles faintly and places an arm around her- X3 You are the biggest sweetheart in the world... I can tell you that... <3 -picks out a dress and turns around, helping her put it on-

Oiryn: She really is... >.> And I hope you do treat her right. It's clear to me why she never really was interested in the brothers in the other tribes... but I will be keeping my eye on you.

Eloisa: No! ... I mean... -clears her throat and picks up her starting fork- I... I will learn... don't worry.

Claudia: >.>... Well she knows her forks... it's a start.

Aurora: ... -frowns and pulls away from him- Why do you have to be so cruel? >/

???: ^^;; Well I'm not sure how long... this is the first time in a while they got some private time to themselves... but I'll see if they will come down... -heads to their room-

Quinn: o.o... I didn't think about contacting them because Zelda is always here working on her kingdom...

Zelda: -grins a little and plays with his beard again- Well I do love the bad boy >3 -leans in and kisses him again-

???: -goes over and knocks on the door-

Derek: ... >C Fuck. You're just making things worse... -walks away-

Nabooru: -smiles a little and wraps her arms around him- Mmn... I can't imagine my life without you Kyle... You make me so happy... <3

Annette: ... :/ -kisses her cheek- Don't worry about it. -enters the restaurant- We came to have a good day and thats what we'll do... Smile

Aurora: ... Iunno... -starts to get changed- I get so scared of losing people who are close to me... I lost my mum... and I don't know where my father is... Sad I just don't want to lose you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:43 pm

Bellatrix: |3 Oh I plan to... -giggles a bit and follows him out of the house-

Vivian: -steps out of her room and looks over at Hanson- .... You were taking a while... I was kinda wondering what was going on.

Violet: ^///^ Heh... t-thanks... -sighs a little and leans back into her arms- You have such a gentle souch Annette... -shuts her eyes- It's very comforting... <3

Lucy: o.o; .... Oh uhm... of course. Yes sir... -bows her head- Of course I'll treat her right. I love your daughter... so much... -tries to smile and hugs Mika's arm, resting her head against her shoulder- <3

Harold: You had better... >.>

William: -glances at Eloisa- ... Is everything ok? :/ Maybe a few lessons would do you some good... it'd help you fit in a little better I think.

G: >.> Cruel? It was necessary to kill her... she wasn't worth keeping. >/

Nikita: -glances back at him- You should have called ahead. Now we look foolish showing up unexpected while they're trying to spend time together. >.> ... -steps closer to him and stands over him- Do I have to keep teaching you lessons like this Quinn? -reaches an arm around his waist and grabs his ass- <3

Damien: |3 Mmn... -ear flicks- ... D| Fuck. This is our private time.

Anudor: ... -follows him- Wait up Mihan... :/ They're only trying to help you.

Kyle: Good... I am to please. -starts to pull her shirt off and leans down, gently kissing her stomach and waist- God... you are just... so beautiful. <3

Missy: Yeah... Smile You're right. Let's not be negative. -looks around- ... It seems like a nice restaurant. Are you sure we can afford this? o.o

Eldora: Mmn... -cuddles up to him and kisses him back- I can't believe I'm doing this... -looks up at him- But I can't help it... you've been so wonderful to me... -blushes and runs a hand down his chest gently- <3

G: Sad Hey you're not gonna lose me... I promise, I'm not gonna change... -starts to pull his clothes on-

Madame: >.> That's my choice to make, boy. -sits him down on one of the beds and looks him over- .... I still think... we should do something with this... -pushes his hair back- This could work.

G: ... -pulls his head away from her and fixes his hair- Can't I leave it...? I like it like this... :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Scruff: ... -looks over his shoulder- ... Why are you following me Bellatrix?

Hanson: ... -grins a little and goes over to her- Oh nothing dearest... -goes over to her and strokes her cheek gently- Lets go back to your room... shall we?

Annette: Good... -wraps her arms around Violet's waist and cuddles her gently- ... I love you so much you know that? -kisses the top of her head- <3

Mika: ^///^ So uh dad is it alright if I spend the day with Lucy?

Oiryn: X3 Of course. I wouldn't want to keep you two from having... fun... ^^;; I'll see you later...

Eloisa: ... I'll be alright... -sighs- Look I... I have a slight headache from all that has been going on all day. Would it be alright if I went to my room to get some sleep?

Aurora: ... Why am I worth keeping? Are you just going to kill me off when I am worthless?

Quinn: o.o!! -yelps a little in shock and blushes- Heh... |3 I love it when you do that... <3 I'm sorry madam... I will learn to think next time.

???: I'm sorry to bother you but your friend Quinn is here... and he has brought a Jirin friend. I think he is just showing her around...

Zelda: ... -sighs- Alright tell them we will be down in a second... D|

Derek: No they aren't. Theres a difference between helping and just having petty revenge... :/ I know what he did was wrong... but I have to move on. He has and so have I. Now I have a beautiful Mihan and we're going to be moving in together...

Nabooru: Mmn... -runs a hand through his already scruffy hair- You make me feel like a beautiful person... -sighs a happily- <3

Annette: >w> -whispers in her ear- Demons can just conjure some money up. Thats how we usually get by on the surface. So I can get you whatever you want <3

Shawn: Trust me I never thought I'd be doing this again... ever... -leans in and kisses her neck gently, running a hand up her dress- <3

Aurora: o.o;; But... he will try and get used to it... -whispers to him- Don't get into trouble... sh-she might kick us out... Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Bellatrix: >w> I thought you might want some help. |3 And this way we can spend more... alone time together... -laughs a little-

Vivian: -frowns a little and steps back, looking very uncomfortable- What's going on? >/ You know I don't like it when people touch me, Hanson...

Violet: Mmn... -blushes a bit- I love you too master Annette... more than anything. You've done so much to make me happy, I would... I would die for you. -turns around and cuddles her back, resting her head against Annette's chest- <3

Lucy: Y-yeah... Thankyou sir. ^//^' We'll see you around... -holds onto Mika's hand and walks away from him- .... o.o;; D-do you think he likes me? It's so hard to tell... D: That whole thing was really awkward and he said I have to take care of you...

William: Oh uhm... I suppose so, if you're not feeling well. -gently kisses her hand- You're excused...

Harold: >.> ... Well it is incredibly rude of you to leave just as our meal is starting. But... -rises from his seat and takes her hand- Allow me to guide you to your room... -grins a little bit so she can see but the others can't-

G: We'll just have to see... won't we? >.> You had best hope you remain useful to me then... Hadn't you?

Nikita: You had better... -grins a bit and pulls his head back by his hair- Otherwise I'd have to punish you again. -leans down and kisses him hard- Mmn.... <3 -keeps groping him with her other hand-

Damien: Oh Zelda... D| You can't be serious. We're never gonna get time alone like this again.

Anudor: ... -smiles faintly- Oh Derek... this is why I fell in love with you. -cuddles up to him and kisses him gently- <3

Kyle: Now... let's see what I can do for you... -gently runs his hands down her sides and pulls off her pants- My beautiful goddess... -leans down and kisses her neck gently- <3

Missy: o.o No way... It's just that easy? I-I mean... I didn't want to ask too much of you, but...

Eldora: -tilts her head back and moans a little- Mmn... -squirms and whimpers at his touch, still looking nervous- O-oh my...

G: ... -looks between them and sighs- I guess I could try it.

Madame: Good. Now I'm sure you've both had a very long and tiring day, so it's going to be dinner and then straight to bed. >.> -pulls a phone out of her pocket- Now what do you want to eat?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:56 am

Scruff: ... No thanks. I can manage on my own. <.< ... -walks away from her-

Hanson: >.> You might not remember Vivian but you almost got me killed... and now you're going to pay for what you did. -grabs her by the hair and drags her into her room, throwing her on the bed-

Annette: ... Let's hope that you don't have to... -cuddles her gently, kissing the top of her head- <3

Isaac: -laying in bed with the rest of his girls- >/ -is all bandaged up- Thats stupid bitch...

Mika: He seems alright... suprisingly... I thought he would be scared of having a different creature here... But I think he likes you... -kisses her cheek gently- Just calm down X3

Eloisa: ... -frowns a bit- No thank you... -pulls her hand away and stands up- I know where my room is and I don't need to be taken there... Thank you. -walks out of the dining room and heads up to her room-

Claudia: ...I still don't know why you like her William. She is quite a bore.

Aurora: ... I guess... -sighs- Is it alright if I go and have a shower? I need to get cleaned up.. And uh... -rubs her arm- Is there a way that I can get some pyjamas?

Quinn: Mmn... |3 -kisses her back, swaying a little- You know I would love that... Heh... Oh you are just gorgeous... <3

Zelda: -stands up- Look we'll just talk to them and then we will get Impa to come down and tour them around <.< Then I will take you back upstairs, remove your clothes and give you the time of your life. <3

Derek: -kisses him back gently- ... <.< Don't this means I'm going soft completely... -sighs- I just feel that this is wrong... and I know my mothers will go up there and hurt him right now. We gotta make sure he is alright...

Nabooru: Mmn... -closes her eyes and runs her hands back up his shirt, removing it- <3

Celestia: -teleports out the front door of the house- >.> ... Hm. He is doing alright for himself right now...

Annette: -takes her to a table and helps her sit down- X3 Just be quiet... This is my treat to you. -sits down-

Jude: -at a table with one of his blonde sluts- ... >.>... -looks over at them- I don't freaking believe it...

Shawn: Heh... you're so cute when you're nervous... -slowly removes her dress- It's alright... -caresses her gently- <3

Aurora: o.o... Oh anything would be great... -sits down with G- Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:07 am

Bellatrix: -goes after him and holds onto his arm- Oh I think it's better if I go with you... >w> For safety. <3

Vivian: o.o !! -yelps a little in pain and backs away into the wall- Argh... >.< -rubs her head- Wht the fuck do you think you're doing?! D< You're supposed to be keeping an eye on me, not-- ... Shit... -backs away more-

Violet: -sighs a little- Yeah... -takes her hand- C'mon... you really need to lay down. It's been a very long and difficult day for you. :/

???: -gently rubbing his shoulders- We're sorry we failed you master Isaac...

???: Sad We never expected the little bitch to be so strong... -finishes healing him up- We really are sorry...

???: -drags an unconscious child onto the bed- I brought you some food master... Sad You must be hungry...

Lucy: X3 Sorry... it's just if I'm going to be staying here I really want him to approve of me. -hugs her gently- It makes things so much easier if we got along...

Harold: <.< -watches her leave and eventually sits back down-

William: D| Why can't you leave her alone? She's really sweet and you're upsetting her by doing this...

Harold: She's a street rat William. She doesn't even have the courtesy of staying through dinner. You don't need that kind of company... >.> That girl Lucy was a much better choice for you.

Maid: -looks up as she comes in- o.o ... Madam Eloisa?

G: >.> You may shower... and I'll send for some pyjamas for you. -stands up and pulls her to her feet- C'mon.

Nikita: Is that so...? |3 Oh Quinn if we weren't visiting someone else, I'd take you over my knee right now... -looks down at him- >.> I suppose I'll just have to be a little harder on you when I get home, now won't I...?

Damien: -grins a little- Sounds good to me... <3 -kisses her cheek gently-

Anudor: Believe me I'd never want you going soft on me. ;3 -giggles a bit- ... Derek... -sighs a bit- It's good that you're not dwelling on what he did to you... but maybe it is best if you didn't get involved. :/ Let's just focus on our move to Aeris... ok?

Kali: >.> I can see that.

Kyle: -gently nibbles at her neck- <3

Kali: |3 Oh. I've got just the thing. -transforms Nabooru into a man-

Missy: X3 -blushes and sits down with her- Alright... though I'm going to have to find some way to make all of this up to you. You're being so sweet... <3 -doesn't notice Jude yet-

Blonde slut: o.o Hm? What's the matter Jude honey?

Eldora: -bites her lip and shuts her eyes- Mmn... S-shawn are... are you sure about this...?

G: Yeah thanks... :/

Madame: -nods- Just try and settle in while the food gets here. -steps out of the room and shuts the door behind her-

G: ... -looks around a bit, going guiet-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:42 am

Scruff: -.-... You know I'm starting to think that the dark lord didn't want me to check the horcruxes...

Hanson: ... -closes the door and locks it- >3 Nothing is going to stop us now... Not even your little friend Scruff... -moves closer to her-

Annette: -sighs- Yes... -goes over and lays down on the bed- D| Man I'm getting too old for this...

Isaac: ... M'not hungry... >C

???: D: But master you need your food... D:

Isaac: I don't want anything! D< ... I'm fucking humiliated... Even Violet got the best of me...

Mika: X3 I know... but he seems to like you so far. So you'll be alright... Now come on... -strokes her hair gently- Why don't we go back to the tent? <3

Claudia: ... -looks Harold over- I know you're not fond of her Harold dear but why are you so... determined to be alone with her... -starting to look a bit tipsy-

Eloisa: o.o... Please. Can you leave me be? I'll get myself ready for bed... |c

Aurora: ... -brushes some hair back behind her ear- Thank you... -heads into the bathroom-

???: -comes over to them- o__o;; Uhh... I don't mean to disturb you but the king and queen will come down to see you now ^^;;

Zelda: -gets up and fixes herself up- X3 I knew that would make you happy... -heads out of the room and downstairs-

Derek: No but... -sighs- I feel like I should Anudor... You and my mums aren't getting it. |c -runs a hand through his hair-

Nabooru: Oohh-- o.o!! -feels her voice change- ... -looks down at herself- -.-' Kyle sweetheart I feel that those women have not given up.

Annette: >w> ... -takes her hand- Maybe there is a way... |3 But I am afraid I can't discuss it out loud... -kisses it gently- <3

Jude: ... It's my ex wife... >.> With some other woman... Hm. I never thought she would swing that way... then again what man would want her. -smirks a bit-

Shawn: Well... I'm sure... but if you feel uncomfortable we can stop :/ I don't want to do this unless you're alright with it...

Aurora: :/ ... -takes his hand- You alright? I know this has been very upsetting for you...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:12 am

Bellatrix: Ehe.... |3 What makes you think that, dearest? -leans up and gently kisses his cheek- <3

Vivian: o.o;; No... no you... -backs away more and hits the wall- Shit... -shakily reaches for her wand- You can't abuse your power over me like this... >/

Violet: -helps her lay down and sits on the bed next to her- You just need some rest and you'll feel better in no time... :/

???: But you need your strength... -sighs a little and licks away from of the blood from their neck- Better not let it go to waste...

???: Please don't be mad master... Sad We tried everything we could. -cuddles up to him and gently rubs his chest- <3

???: Maybe Violet's a lost cause master... D: Maybe it isn't best to keep going after her like this?

???: o.o -gasps a little and looks over at her, shocked but doesn't say anything- ...

Lucy: o//o Oh back to the tent and... back to uh... -coughs a bit- What we were doing.... b-before? ^//^ Sounds lovely... uhm... yes please. <3

Harold: >.> ... -reaches over and takes her glass from her- Now that's enough wine for you my dear. You're just starting to imagine things...

Maid: Uhm... m-master William was very insistent that we take care of you madam... -rubs her arm and looks away- And I'd hate to get in trouble with master Harold again...

G: -follows her in- You see? -turns on the water in the shower- Things are just so much simpler if you do as you're told.

Nikita: >.> -ears perk and steps away from Quinn- Good. Thankyou. -swishes her tail a bit-

Damien: -follows her down- |3 Well it always does...

Anudor: You don't owe Kyle anything... he really hurt you. Sad Please... stay away from him. For me...? -tucks some hair behind his ear and gently kisses the top of his head-

Kyle: Hm? o.o !! -sits up and backs away a bit- The fuck?! >//< Shit Nabooru.... -looks away- What the hell is wrong with them? -gets up and pulls his clothes back on-

Missy: o///o Oh... -giggles a bit- Oh Annette... ^///^ Well I uhm... I'd be more than happy to oblige... X3

Blonde slut: Huh...? o.o But why would she marry you if she likes girls...? -tilts her head a bit, looking confused-

Eldora: I'm... I'm nervous Shawn sir... -shivers a bit and looks down- I want to repay you but I've never done this...

G: It's just so much... -looks away from her and tears up- She wants us to forget about our mothers... a-and... >.< I can't believe I just left her there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next