Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 am

Bellatrix: >.> -fakes a hurt look- Oh now you're just horrible... you're hurting my feelings Scruff... -folds her arms and leans back on the couch-

----------------------------------------------

Violet: ... -rubs her arm- But I'm an adult now... nobody would remember... |c But I guess we can always try. -cuddles up to Annette- Thankyou... master Isaac never encouraged me to find my parents... he always said they got rid of me because they didn't want me... that I should've counted myself lucky to be with him. -sighs-

???: ... Yes master. I'll make sure they're taken care of so she'll never find them.

???: >.> Weren't we going to keep them here master Isaac?

Lucy: Well it's-- ... -stops and tries to think- It's uh... sorta like a lake. o.o A small one I guess. And it's really deep, just a hole cut into the ground and filled with water. It's cleaner than a lake.

Harold: >.> -moves forward and grabs her wrist- You won't be telling him anything. >/ -shoves her back into her room and closes the door, locking it- You're not going anywhere... now I'll give you one last chance before I got and tell William you've left him...

G: -early next morning, is already awake and out of bed- >.> Wake up Aurora. I'm not letting you sleep all day.

Damien: Ah! -yelps a little and draws his hands away- Mmn... |3 Maybe they do... <w< Though I'm sure I'd still find a way to defy you Zelda.

Nikita: Drayna? That's the Aerisian living here? >.> As in the one the prince was banished because of? Man... seems like everyone around here knows each other... small world.

Anudor: -ears flatten and blushes- Oh Derek... -bites his lip and shuts his eyes- Y-you're so naughty... <3

Kyle: -cuddles her close- Nothing... I just wanted a quick bite before we went to bed. -brushes some hair away from her neck and bites down gently- Mmn... <3

Amber: o.o Hm? Ok honey! ^^ -goes over and hugs his arm- Uhm... sweetheart it's Amber. ^^; Remember?

Missy: -wipes her eyes dry and tries to hide her face- O-ok... |c It was.... nice seeing you again Jude...

Fox: -ears flatten and pouts- >.> Hmph. You just don't let me have any fun. Fine... -watches him leave and looks in the door- o.o ... Heh. X3 I bet he's surprised.

Eldora: Mmn... -doesn't notice Reynard yet, and is still totally naked-

Madame: >/ She's my child now, and I plan to have her privately trained and educated, so you can tell your school.... -stops and thinks for a moment- Hm... her powers you say...? No, no I don't have a problem. >.> What did you say you were planning on doing with her?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:09 am

Scruff: Good. Then you can leave me alone. -stands up and puts his shirt back on- Now are you done playing these stupid games? >/

Annette: Yeah well you know he was a bloody liar... -sighs and strokes her hair- I got a bad feeling though... since you're away now he might want to find your parents too...

Isaac: Not here... I feel that since Violet is wanting to search for them, Annette will come here and try to search for them here... >.> It's best if we put them somewher else...

Mika: o.o... -tilts her head a bit- But why make another lake when they come naturally...? Don't you have lakes where you comes from?

Eloisa: o.o;; ... -backs away from him- W-What is your problem? Why are you doing this?! D< Can't you just leave me and William alone?

Aurora: Hmm...? =^= -opens her eyes and looks at the clock- ... You gotta be fucking kidding me... -rubs her eyes and sits up a bit, her hair looking frizzier and more curly-

Zelda: -strikes his chest again- >.> You do... Call me master... and don't make me have to do tell you again... |3 -conjures some rope in her hands and starts to tie him up to the bed posts-

Impa: You'd be surprised how well we all know each other.

Quinn: And Drayna's son and daughter, Baldor and Kali, are Lily's uncle and uncle because they are half brother and sister with her father. ^^;; See we're either friends or family in our group of friends...

Derek: -grins a little- And I know you like that... -slowly removes Anudor's shirt- Maybe we can have a little quick one on the bed... just as a goodbye since we won't use it again... <3

Nabooru: o.o!! ... -sighs- Of course... -closes her eyes a bit, starting to feel woozy-

Annette: -sits down- Amber dearest I hope you realise what you get yourself into... and make sure your keep an eye on your money.

Jude: ... -frowns a bit- Come on... let's get going... -heads out of the restaurant-

Annette: Sad -takes Missy's hand- Are you alright...?

Alejandro: See? And now he'll just walk away. |3 You don't always need to fight...

Reynard: ... -tears up a little- El-Eldora...?

Shawn: o.o;; -looks up- Hey what's the big idea barging into people's rooms?! D<

Hagrid: Well when she is eleven, she'll hafta come to Hogwarts. Now it's like boardin' school yeh see. She will spend the year there and come back home in the summer and Christmas holidays. She'll study at Hogwarts for 'bout seven years then she can continue onto what she wants ter do.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:28 am

Bellatrix: >.> -looks over at Vivian's room- ... I suppose so. ;3 But I'll be back later... <3 I'm not giving up on you yet.

Violet: o.o ... You... think he would? But why? Sad H-he can't... I haven't even found them yet... -looks out the window- It's so late... Oh master Annette, we have to start looking now before he does! We have to find them, please... >.<

???: I'll put them somewhere safe. M-master...? Sad May I ask what happens should I fail...?

Lucy: Well yes, but there are fish and all sorts of nasty things in a lake, they're not as clean. o.o It's better for you to swim in a pool.

Harold: -leans against the door- >.> You're not answering my question Eloisa... will you do this or not?
(He's on the other side of the door by the way.)

G: No complaining. I have things to do and I don't want Baldor to be left without someone to keep an eye on him. >.> C'mon, up now. -motions to a tray of food next to her on the bed- And eat.

Damien: Oh! |3 Mmn... ow... -pulls a little at the ropes to test them- I'm sorry master... >.> Well now that I'm all trussed up and can't move.. what will you be doing with me? <3

Nikita: -thinks for a moment to process this- Wow... that's really complicated... .__.

Anudor: Heh... alright... X3 -lays back on the bed- We have had some good times on this bed... ;3 I suppose we'll have to get one when you move in with me...

Kyle: Mmn... -gently licks the blood away from her neck- You always taste so good... a little spicy even. You really are a treasure... <3

Missy: -sniffles and just nods, not saying anything- ... |c

Fox: |3 Good thinking. The ones from the surface are always so fragile.

Eldora: o.o !! -pulls the covers over her- Oh my god! >.< What are you-- ... o.o; R-reynard...? -covers her mouth and gasps a little- Oh.... y-you came for me... -tears up-

Madame: <.< And you say when she comes back she'll have mastered her powers? Hm... this is quite an opportunity, one I can't pass up... and it will give me a chance to properly work with that brat child Sakaki, without her interference... -looks up at him and nods- Alright, Aurora may attend your school.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 am

Scruff: ... -frowns a bit- I still need to see Hanson >/ You go away and come back later...

Hanson: -gets up from Vivian and fixes up his robes- Mmn... ;3 You were good Vivian... squirming a little but still good...

Annette: Calm down... we'll start our search now... -gets up and winces a bit- Argh... >_< Get a coat and make sure you have proper shoes on... we'll start off the first place we know... The forest you were left in.

Isaac: >.>... You better hope that you don't. Or Cassandra will have a new friend. Got it?

Mika: Lakes and that are fine to swim in. In fact we usually catch the fish in there to cook... o.o Your world seeems strange...

Eloisa: ... -paces around the room then looks at the window- o.o... <If I can get out and move around the ledge... I could sneak to William's room> >.>... -goes over to the window and opens it up, getting on the ledge. Slowly moves around the house- Sh-Shit... D: -heads over to William's window-

Aurora: ... -shakes her head- No thanks. I'm still feeling gross... -gets up and gets changed into her clothes- I'll just get straight into work... -starts to brush her hair, having some difficulty-

Zelda: -grins a little and its up, running the crop down his chest and stomach- ;3 Like I said before...remove your clothes and make love to you like there is no tomorrow... <3

Impa: >.> It is something to get used to I'll tell you that X3 -enters the orphanage- Hello little ones... I'm back home. Smile

Derek: <w< Well... maybe after we move my clothes and that we can take this bed up to your house <3

Nabooru: Y-Yeah... -leans against him- Thanks... I think I need to get some sleep...

Annette: Sad Please don't cry sweetheart... -wipes away her tears- I promise you he isn't going to hurt you again...

Alejandro: >.> I feel sorry for him. He seemed to really care about her...

Reynard: ... Y-You didn't even wait... you were gone for... |c -ears droops- I'm going home... -heads out of the room and out of the bar-

Shawn: D| Fuck...

Hagrid: Great! Very Happy You 'ave made a good choice. Well I best be gettin' back to the grounds. And don' you worry I'll keep'n eye on her when she comes there. -heads out of the building-

Aurora: -comes down to her- Mummy what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:23 am

Bellatrix: >.> ... -looks him over for a moment- ... Fine... -slowly gets up and walks away, going into her bedroom-

Vivian: >.< Fuck... I can't believe you... -curls up and tries to cover herself, crying a little- You're disgusting... -pulls the covers over herself- G-get the fuck out of my room you creep...

Violet: -nods and gets up- o.o ... Master... D: I forgot you were injured. Sad I don't want you to get hurt... -looks torn- M-maybe we should wait until you're better...

???: -bites her lip, looking scared- Y-yes master... I won't fail you. Thankyou... -stands and bows, then teleports to the surface in saffron city- ... So this is where they lived.... -looks around a bit-

Lucy: ^^; Yeah I guess so... Eloisa used to say the same thing... -stops for a moment and frowns- ... C'mon... let's go out and find Charon. :/

William: -in his room getting changed into pyjamas with the help of some maids- Thankyou girls, you may go now.

G: ... -frowns a bit and takes the brush from her- >/ I said eat. -gently pushes her back onto the bed by the tray of food-

Damien: Mmn... -tilts his head back and squirms a little at the touch of the crop- Ohh... -groans a little- Master you're teasing me... |3

???: o.o -ears perk and turns to face her- Impa! Very Happy -races over with the other children and hugs her legs- X3 <3

Nikita: -looks them over and swishes her tail- ... They're a lot livelier and... happier, than the way I remembered the other orphans.

Anudor: >w> Are you just saying that cause you want to watch me move it in without my shirt? |3 And get all hot... and sweaty...? -cuddles up to him and gently kisses his neck- <3

Kyle: Yeah me too babe. -kisses her cheek and helps her lay down- You sleep well, alright? -lays down and cuddles up to her- |3

Missy: ... That reminds me... he said we need to talk again sometime... |c

Fox: >.> Don't. He shouldn't have come looking for her.

Eldora: D: R-reynard... -stammers- I-It's not what you think, you... you don't understand! -tears roll down her cheeks and tries to stand, whimpering in pain- Ngh... >.< P-please! Don't leave!

G: -comes down with her, holding her hand- =^= Mmn... yeah we heard someone knock down the door... -rubs his eyes, still half asleep-

Madame: >.> ... Oh it's nothing. I'll discuss it with you later. It's very early still.... get back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Scruff: -goes to the door- o.o.. -slinks back a bit and watches the door-

Hanson: >3 I'll be back later... -unlocks the door and opens it up, leaving it-

Scruff: o.o... -quickly heads into Vivian's room- D: Viv... Viv what happened?

Annette: Then it might be too late... >_< Come on... I'll be alright...

???: -in the kitchen washing up some dishes- ... |c -looks at the pictures on the windowsill of Violet, sighing a little-

Mika: ... :/ Of course... -gets up and heads outside- I wonder how he is fitting in.

Charon: -hanging with a bunch of the older male werewolves- I know what you mean. Back in my time kids had more respect. <.<

???: Of course sir... -bows and heads out of the room-

Eloisa: o.o... -taps on the window- Will! D: Will open up! I can't stay out here any longer!

???: -goes over to Harold- Is there anything you want sir... or... does madam Eloisa need anything?

Aurora: o.o;; ... Alright alright. Jeez. What is your problem? -starts to eat some food- ... Can I have my locket back today?

Zelda: -giggles a bit- Good... ;3 -moves it down lower- Hm... just one more little thing... -conjures some more rope and gags him- Perfect... >3 -puts the crop to the side-

Impa: X3 Heh... -hugs them gently- I see you've missed me... <3

Quinn: :/ Yeah... I guess having an elf as your leader has really helped out a lot of them... Jussayin' ... I mean I've heard about a lot of good things happening over there...

Derek: -bites his lip- Oh Mihan... you're getting me all frisky... <3 -tilts his head a little, removing Anudor's pants- Mmn...

Nabooru: ... -sighs and turns over so her back is facing him, starting to fall asleep- |c

Celestia: -looking through the window- <w< Heheh... I hope this idea of yours works Mihan.

Annette: We aren't going to see him at all and I'll make sure of it Missy.. :/

Shawn: -sits up- Eldora settle D: You're going to hurt yourself even more...

Reynard: ... -tears up and teleports back up to the surface- |c ... -looks back at the tribe but heads off towards the city again-

Alejandro: I spose so... >.> But I feel that she might not want to stay here anymore...

Aurora: Mkay... -rubs her eyes and hugs G's arm- Come on... let's go back to bed... -heads upstairs- Then maybe we can go out and play today...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:33 pm

Vivian: ... Oh god... >.< -hugs her pillow and cries into it- .... o.o No, no more-- ... Oh... D| -sighs with relief- It's just you Scruff... |c

Violet: Sad No... you look really hurt. -helps her back into the bed- Please master, I don't want you doing this to yourself.

Evan: -sitting at the table reading- ... -sighs a bit and sets his book down- Sweetheart... Sad You're not thinking about her again... are you...?

???: >.> -walks over to their home and looks in the window- ...

Lucy: -looks over at them- ... X3 -giggles a bit- I think he's fitting in fine around here... Smile Hey Charon!

William: -buttons up his pyjama shirt- o.o; Huh? -goes over and opens the window- D: !! Eloisa! -quickly grabs her wrist and helps her in- What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Harold: >.> Hm? Oh no... Eloisa doesn't need anything. Thankyou for asking dearest.

G: -looks down and picks it up- ... I suppose you can. >.> But you had best behave for me, or you won't keep it long. -hands it to her- Now after breakfast, take Baldor downstairs and get him something to eat, and keep an eye on him until I say otherwise. Understood?

Damien: o.o; Mff...? |3 -swishes his tail a bit- Mmn... <3
(Technically for a Jirin, unless you had a ball gag, this method wouldn't be very effective. You'd be better off muzzling them with some rope.)

???: X3 Hehe, yeah we've been waiting for you miss Impa! Very Happy You wanna play hide and seek with us?

Nikita: -glares at him- ... Yes well... I haven't really seen any of that good yet. Tha's why we're here, isn't it?

Anudor: Good... |3 I love it when you're frisky... ;3 You're so much rougher with me that way. Hehe... <3

Kyle: |3 -doesn't seem to notice she's upset and wraps his arms around her, starting to doze- <3

Kali: >w> It will. |3 I can't wait to mess with this bastard's dreams.

Missy: But, he... he said I have to and... h-he'll... -swallows nervously- He'll be upset with me if I don't... -plays with the ends of her hair-

Eldora: >.< -tears run down her face- But he's so hurt... R-reynard... -holds onto her stomach and whines a little in pain- Ugh... -quietly sobs- I'm sorry...

Fox: >.> Who cares if she doesn't want to? I paid for the little bitch, she stays here.

G: =^= Yay... I can't wait... -heads back upstairs and into their room-

Madame: -follows them up- Oh you won't have time for playing. We've got a lot that needs to be done. -picks up Aurora and sets her down in bed, tucking her in- So you just get some sleep, alright? >.>

G: Yes mummy... =^= -crawls into bed and hugs his pillow-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Scruff: -goes over and sits on her bed- Shit... Hanson did this to you? Sad Here come on... -puts her robes back over her- Shh... don't cry...

Annette:-sighs- ... Look Violet I just want to do this to make you happy... I can get through it...

???: ... I've never stopped thinking about her Evan... |c -tears fall down her cheeks as she puts some plates down- It's all my fault... -turns to him- I should've walked out with her to make sure she didn't get lost... Sad

Charon: -looks up- o.o... Hey theres my favourite couple X3 -walks over to them- What can I do for you two?

Eloisa: William your father he... he wants me to do some horrible things Sad I said no but he said if I don't he is going to send you away... he locked me in my room until I said yes to him... >_< -tears up- I'm scared... I don't want to lose you...

???: Alright sir... -bows to him- I hope she is alright... she was so quite when she came back from dinner... and she sounds pretty quiet now... -walks away-

Aurora: Thanks... -places it back around her neck- Don't worry I'll make sure he is well fed and he is safe... -starts to eat her breakfast- So what are you going to be doing...?

Zelda: ;3 -sits on top of him- Now to get started... <3

Impa: X3 Not yet little ones... now where are your manners? We have guests here who plan on moving into the village... Smile

Quinn: o.o... What? No. D| Nikita you have to stop assuming the worst...

Derek: Heh... >3 Of course you would love it rough... -takes off his own clothes running his hands along Anudor's body- <3

Celestia: -looks over at Nabooru- ... You know I think we have started to get somewhere before... she looks pretty upset...

Annette: Well he'll just have to deal with me now won't he >.> -kisses her hand- You're not going to be pushed over Missy...

Shawn: -reaches over and helps her back on the bed- Shh... Sad I know... Look we can try and find him later... I'm so sorry...

Alejandro: You're right <.< Sorry wifey. X3 Heh. I can start to say that now.

Aurora: Mummy you still never told me what I will be doing... -rubs her eyes a little-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Vivian: -flinches a little at his touch, then starts to relax- .... Y-yeah... -pulls the robes over herself- I'm sorry you had to see me like this Scruff... -wipes her eyes- >.< I dunno what to do... h-he said he's coming back...

Violet: No you... I don't think you can. Sad You look so fragile and hurt... I've never seen you like this. Please master, your health is so important... please don't push yourself.

Evan: Oh sweetheart... Sad -reaches over and gently takes her hand- Please no more blaming yourself... You didn't know any of this would happen. -sighs- |c And... it's been twenty years...

???: >.> .... -goes shadow and steps into the house, conjuring some rope-

Lucy: -blushes a little and strokes his fur- Well Mika's never ridden a horse before... and we were hoping for a ride into the woods? Smile

William: o.o; Woah... calm down sweetheart, take a deep breath. -cuddles her close- My father? .... I think you're just letting your nervousness get the better of you... :/ That's all. -brushes some hair out of her eyes- And you might have misinterpreted some things my father said. I'm not going anywhere except for tomorrow... alright?

Harold: >.> ... -follows her- Actually dearest... -moves her face up to look at him and gently strokes her cheek- I do need you to do one thing for me... Eloisa is still very new to all of this, so I'd like you girls to keep an eye on her for me... and tomorrow morning I want you to summon her from her room and take her to the living area. I've promised her lessons on... how to be more of a proper lady. Can you do that for me...?

G: You wouldn't be interested... or qualified to hear. >.> Also, through the course of the day I'd like it if you kept away from Silvia as much as you could. She is a very talented agent but she can get... distracted.

Damien: |3 -purrs a little- <3 <You're so good at this master... yes... please, have your way with me.> ;3

???: Surprised Oooh, sorry miss Impa!

Nikita: Well I--

???: Very Happy -races over with the others and hugs her legs- X3 Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay! ^w^

Nikita: o.o !! Oof! -stumbles a little- .... -snarls, ears flattened- >/

Anudor: Mmn... |3 Mhmm... <3 -squirms a little at his touch- You're always so good when you top me...

Kali: It's for her own good really. Hopefully... This'll give us a push in the right direction.

Kyle: ... Mmn.. -murmurs a little in his sleep and cuddles up closer to Nabooru- |3 -gently runs his hands along her body- <3

Missy: D: But... but I have to. Sad He'll... -stops herself and swallows nervously- I uhm... I really think I should see him again...

Eldora: >.< -holds onto him and buries her face in his chest, sobbing- H-he was so hurt... I had only been gone a day master Shawn... Oh god he must hate me...

Fox: >.> .... X3 -laughs a bit- Heh... You've been waiting to say that, huh?

Madame: I'll tell you later today... you rest now. There's a big day ahead of us. -straightens up and walks out of the room-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am

Scruff: Don't be sorry... -helps her wipe her eyes- Now I know why Hanson wanted me out of the house... -frowns a bit- I wish I could help you but Bella has my wand...

Annette: ... -sighs- Alright... but what about you? What if something happens? Sad I can't let you go out on your own...

???: But darling it is... >_< We were young having her... I-I was so foolish I never thought about my decisions.... |c Even though its been twenty years... I can never stop thinking about it...

Charon: Well of course. X3 Hop on.

Mika: ... -looks him over- Er... how exactly do I do that? o.o

Eloisa: No Will please you don't understand... Sad He said he would send you away if I didn't agree to what he... what he wanted me to do... >_< You have to believe me... -holds onto him-

???: ... -sighs- Of course sir. -nods a little- I will go and keep an eye on her and call her to you tomorrow... Is there anything else?

Aurora: <.< ... I see. Don't worry I don't plan on going near her. The girl seems too happy for my liking and I would rather be by myself. -finishes off her breakfast and stands up-

Zelda: -finished aftwards, wiping the sweat off her forehead- F-Fuck... -lays down next to him, removing the ropes from his mouth- Mmn... We should've done that a long time ago... <3

Quinn: o.o... Nikita D: Calm down... they are little children... they are just hugging you. There is no harm in that...

???: -looks up at her- You hair is so different :O It's pretty. I like it ^_^

Impa: X3 -picks up one of them gently- How about we go outside? I'm sure Quinn and Nikita want to explore the village by themselves...

Nabooru: Mmn... -squirms a little at his touch- Not tonight... -tries to go back to sleep-

Annette: Well Missy if you plan on seeing him, I'm coming with you. Or we don't see him at all >.> Got it?

Shawn: Shh... I know... I really do know |c -kisses the top of her head- I'm so sorry Eldora... I wouldn't have gone through with it if I knew he was coming...

Alejandro: <.<;; Well yeah... -rubs the back of his head- I've been waiting a while to ask you about marrying me... I just never had a good opportunity...

Aurora: Mkay... <.< ... -quickly crawls back into G's bed and cuddles up to him, dozing off again- |3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 am

Vivian: -looks up at him- ... They must be working together. -sighs- I have to tell my father about this little alliance they have... and the power they have against us. He was... angry at me for something I don't remember doing. It doesn't make sense...

Violet: Sad I'll stay with you... you're more important to me. -sits back down with her and takes her hand- We'll just focus on our move to the surface when you're rested up.

Evan: Hey ssh... Sad Please don't blame yourself, you never thought any of this would happen... -tears up- I hate seeing you like this...

???: -walks into the room and looks them over- How adorable that you miss her so much. Don't you worry... she'll be back in my master's good hands soon enough. >J -grins, showing her fangs-

Lucy: X3 Oh of course, here... let me help. -helps lift Mika up onto his back- Just hold on with your knees and you should be fine. -gets up and sits in front of her- And hold onto me. Smile

William: Sweetheart I understand... -cuddles her gently- I get that this is all very new and scary... but my dad isn't like that. He's just not used to you yet. :/ Now do you want me to talk to him about this? I'll try and get him to ease up and leave you alone... I'm sure they'll get used to you eventually.

Harold: >.> .... Well... -looks her over- That depends. Where is my dear wife right now...?

G: Good. Now hurry off to Baldor's room. I don't want to hear of any slip ups. >/ -turns and leaves the room-

Damien: -takes a deep breath and pants a little- Fuck... -starts to relax a little- You were so... good... |3 Mmn... We really should do that more often. <3 -squirms a little against his restraints- <w< Though I wish I could cuddle you.

???: Very Happy Ooh yeah! You do have pretty hair! ^w^ Hey how come you're dressed like a boy?

Nikita: >.> -ears flatten and folds her arms- Well that's cause--

???: owo -watches her tail- ... Very Happy -grabs and tugs on it- X3

Nikita: o.o !! -yelps in pain and curses in another language- >.< ARGH! D< What do you think you're doing kid?!

Kyle: |3 -still asleep and doesn't hear her- .... -pulls her closer and starts to run his hands up her shirt- <3

Missy: D: But he won't-- .... -stops and sighs- Yes Annette... -picks at her food and goes quiet-

Eldora: |c I wanna go after him.... but it hurts so much... it hurts... I can't even get up... -sniffles- I-I'm so sorry Reynard... I can't believe I did this...

Fox: -raises an eyebrow- .... I'm curious now. >.> How long?

G: o.o -looks down at her- .... X3 Afraid of sleeping on your own? -gently cuddles her-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:42 am

Scruff: Yeah... I feel weird... I'm sure I was talking to him about something before but now... I don't remember... Sad Look I'll try and keep an eye on you and make sure he doesn't come back...

Hanson: -goes to Bellatrix's room- <.< Oh so what happened to stalking your lover?

Annette: :/ Alright... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- I really am sorry that we can't do this right now...

Christi: (Yay a name!) o.o... -looks around- Wh-Who said that? -holds onto Evan tight, looking at her- What are you doing in our home?! D:

Mika: -goes a little red- A-Alright... Are you sure I won't fall? -wraps her arms around Lucy's waist-

Eloisa: o.o... No. No don't talk to him about this... -sighs- Can I please stay here tonight? |c I'm really scared Will...

???: Uh... Madam Claudia has gone to her room to get ready for bed... but I have to go and clean the dishes...

Aurora: ... -sighs- Aye aye captain -.-' -gets up and goes off into Baldor's room, making her way to the cot- Hello little sunshine... -smiles faintly-

Zelda: <w< ... Well... I think you do deserve it |3 ... -unties his arms and cuddles up to him- <3

???: o.o... -backs away with some of the other children, going back to Impa-

Quinn: o.o;; -picks up the child- Now that wasn't nice kids. You shouldn't pull other people's tails :/

Nabooru: -wakes up and looks him over- Kyle I said stop it... -moves his hand away- Fuck... -moves away from him a bit and tries to get back to sleep-

Annette: ... Missy I'm only doing this because I am worried about you... I can't imagine you getting hurt by him again... :/

Shawn: Look maybe I can get Fox and that to find out where he is. When you're feeling better we can go and talk to him... Sad

Alejandro: Well... it's been a few months... but either a horny demon comes and disrupts us or something happens to Shawn... or our other friends... or something...

Aurora: Yeah... but I mean... you make sleepy time better... -kisses his cheek and cuddles him- |3 Don't worry. I had my cootie shots.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:12 am

Vivian: Actually... it might be a while before he gets back. And before that happens I'd like to take a shower. -stands, keeping her robes pulled over her- Thanks anyway...

Bellatrix: >.> Oh he's such a bore, he doesn't want to have any fun. |3 How did it go with keeping control over little Vivian?

Violet: It's alright, I... I love you master, I don't want you hurt... -blushes a little-

Evan: o.o;; -holds onto her protectively and stands, backing away a bit- Who are you? D< Get out of my house, or I'll call the police!

???: >J Is that so? -sinks into the ground- ...

Evan: ... -looks around a bit- Shit. .__. Where'd she go? D:

???: -comes up behind them and quickly binds their hands- Ssh. This will be so much easier for both of us if you just do as you're told. >.>

Lucy: -smiles faintly- Positive.... -gently strokes Charon's fur- Could you take us out to a lake please?

William: .... -sighs- Alright.... I'll deal with my parents about it in the morning. We'll figure something out. -kisses the top of her head- I don't want my girl scared...

Harold: >.> It won't take long... -gently pushes her up against the wall and runs a hand up her shirt- It'll just be quick... I promise. -leans in and kisses her neck- <3

Drayna: -floating by the side of his cot- .... Don't mind me... -sighs a little- I was just watching over my dear little one. -leans down and gently kisses the top of Baldor's head- Please take care of him.... -tears run down her cheeks and disappears-

Baldor: ... =^= Mmn... -mumbles a little and starts to wake, rubbing his eyes- Mummah...? -sits up a little and looks around-
(Ok. I'm gonna be honest. This scene FUCKING BROKE MY HEART.)

Damien: -stretches his arms, wincing a little in pain- Ah... thankyou master... |3 -cuddles up to her and kisses her cheek- I never would have guessed it would feel so good... being topped by a woman. <3

???: o.o;; -ears flatten and turns his face away- >.< She's scary... I don't like her.

Nikita: -snarls a little and looks away from them- Whatever. >C I never liked you either.

Kyle: |3 -pulls her back close to him and cuddles her gently- <3

Missy: It's... it's just... he's gonna be mad if I don't do this. He's gonna... do bad things... |c

Eldora: ... Fox... |c -sighs- I forgot about her. She's the one that bought me... she doesn't want me to leave... -wipes her eyes-

Fox: Oh yeah... -thinks for a moment- :/ You know I'll still need to keep doing my job around here. -hugs his arm- Are you gonna be able to handle it when a drunk demon decides to start feeling up your wife? I don't want you getting hurt in a bar brawl again...

G: o//o .... Mkay... X3 But only cause it's you... <3 -cuddles up to her and starts to doze off again-

Madame: -walks into their room a few hours later and sets some food down on a table- >.> .... Time to wake up. C'mon now.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:45 am

Scruff: Alright... :/ -stands up- I'll let you have some privacy. You call if you need me alright?

Hanson: |3 Keeping her in line just fine... And I can tell you now she isn't such a bore when she listens to me.. Mmn... <3

Annette: ... -smiles a little and strokes her cheek gently- You're blushing...

Christi: D: !! -tries to pull her hands away- Oh god! >_< Let us go! W-What do you want from us?!

Charon: No problem X3 Let's get going... -slowly walks through the forest-

Mika: o.o;; Woah D: This feels so weird...

Eloisa: -lets out a sigh of relief- Thank you William... Sad -kisses his cheek gently- ... You know I really don't care what they say... you're such a sweet person...

???: o.o;; ... O-Oh... you want to do that |c -sighs and wraps her arms around him- M-Master Harold... the other girls and I fear that Claudia will find out about this one day... Sad You haven't been making these passes on Eloisa... have you?

Aurora: o.o... Sad -sighs- I will Drayna... I will... -goes over and slowly scoops up Baldor- I'm here sweetie... Let's get you ready for the day and go get you some breakfast...

Zelda: |3 See? Us women can be wonderful on the top... <3 -kisses his neck gently-Then again I always love a strong man like you on top of me... <3

Quinn: Shh its alright... -cuddles him a little and looks at Nikita- Look just settle down alright? All of you... D|

Nabooru: ... -.-' -frowns and gets up out of bed- You're starting to bug me...

Celestia: <.<... I wonder if she gets crazy like you do when she gets mad...

Annette: ... What kinds of things Missy? :/ Please tell me...

Shawn: After I've had a talk with her we can sort it out... trust me... You were meant to be for me... so you will listen to me...

Alejandro: ... -sighs- Iunno... I mean it's hard enough for me already to deal with them... And hey even I get killed I just end up back here... -sighs- I know it brings in the money but...

(God damn it this cuteness is going to make my head explode.)

Aurora: Mmn... =^= -sits up a little and rubs her eyes- Morning mummy... Thanks for bringing us breakfast...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Vivian: -nods- I will... thanks for helping me out Scruff... |c -walks past him and heads to the bathroom, locking the door behind her- I can't believe all of this is happening.... -gets into the shower and just curls up in the corner, quietly sobbing to herself-

Bellatrix: >w> Ohhh? -sits up a little- Tell me all the dirty details. ;3

Violet: -smiles a bit- You just... you kissed my hand- It was really sweet. X3 -looks away and hides her face- I couldn't help it... <3

Evan: o.o !! Hey let her go! D< Who do you think you are?!

???: >.> You need to be... sent away for a while. -pulls some rope over their mouths and gags them- |3 Much better. Let's get going, shall we my darlings? -teleports them to one of Isaac's old houses on the surface- ... Home sweet home. >.>

Evan: >.< Mmph! -struggles against his restraints-

Lucy: -laughs a little- Hold onto me... X3 You'll be alright. -glances back at her- I've never seen you like this.

William: -cuddles her close and sits down on his bed, pulling her into his lap- I'm glad you think so sweetheart... it really is good to see you happy. -kisses her cheek- <3

Harold: That is my concern... not yours. All you have to do is keep still and keep quiet. >.> Alright? -caresses her gently- You're no good to me like this.... >/ Remember girl... you can very easily lose your job. Now come. -takes her hand and pulls her into another room- We'll just be quick...

Baldor: o.o -ears perk and looks up at her- Smile Mummah.... <3 -sighs and cuddles up to her, resting his head against her shoulder- |3

Damien: |3 Mmn... -tilts his head back a bit- Maybe next time... ;3 After all you did give me an excellent lesson... maybe I can be as good as you are next time. <3

Nikita: >/ I am settled. -flicks her tail indignantly- He started it anyway. Let's just see the rest of the village.

Kali: >.> ... Exactly what are you saying?

Kyle: ... Hm...? =.= rubs his eyes and starts to wake- Oh... it's you. Man... I had the best dream... |3 -sits up a bit and looks up at her- o.o Hey what's going on?

Missy: H-he likes to blackmail me if.... if I don't give in to what he wants. He... he has information about me and.....

Eldora: ... -sighs and nods- Yes master Shawn... |c

Fox: -takes his hand and squeezes it gently- You want me to find something else. :/ I know... so do I. But it's difficult. You know we gotta be able to support Shawn, there's no way he could run the bar on his own... he's my friend and I gotta help him.

Madame: -goes over and picks her up- From now on, you sleep in your own bed. -sets her down in the other bed- Understand me?

G: -sits up a bit and fixes up some of his messy bed hair- But... she gets scared in the night mummy... :/ And she wants someone to cuddle with...

Madame: >/ -whacks him over the back of the head- Be quiet, brat child. I didn't speak to you.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:11 am

Hanson: >3 Uh uh. I never kiss and tell... <3

Scruff: -comes into the room- Bellatrix I need my wand back now.

Annette: X3 -pulls her closer and gently cuddles her- You're a sweetheart... If I had known that kissing your hand would get you all so giddy I would've done it more often... <3

Christi: >_< -keeps trying to pull away, starting to panic a bit-

Isaac: -teleports into the house- >.>... So these are the ones who made my Violet... |3

Mika: Well I've never been on an animal like this before... It's so strange... o.o;; -looks up at her- I must look rather silly...

Eloisa: -cuddles up to him and plays with his hair gently- ... I really will try to be the best woman I can be for you... I promise you that...

??? -follows him into the room and sighs- Y-Yes of course sir... I apologise... |c

Aurora: -smiles a little and gets out some clothes for him, starting to change him- X3 There we are... You look all nice and lovely... -locket starts to glow a bit-

Zelda: |3 Mmn... I hope you can be wonderful next time... -plays with his beard gently- You know.. I don't think things could get any better... <3

Quinn: Right... -puts the child down- We'll see you later kids... :/

???: Sad Bye mister Quinn...

Impa: :/ Come on little ones lets go and play hide and seek for a little while...

Celestia: <.< Nothing...

Nabooru: You kept touching me Kyle and I said stop >/ -gets back into bed- What the hell were you dreaming about?

Annette: ... I see. >.> So technically speaking the only way to get him back is to fight fire with fire...

Alejandro: ... -sighs- You'd think there would be a way to help him walk again... With all the magic in the world that can bring people back to life, you'd think we would be able to help him walk again...

Aurora: o.o!! ... D: W-Why did you hit him? >.< You can't do that!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:39 am

Bellatrix: -pouts- >w> Oh you're just as boring as Scruff is. -looks up at him- Oh would you look at that... |3 Were your ears burning dearest...? -gets up and goes over to him- ;3 I told you you could have it back if you did something for me in return... <3

Violet: X3 -cuddles up to her and buries her face in her chest- Shush... I can't help it if you're being so nice to me. ^//^

???: >.> That's right.... |3 It's so sweet master. They still think about her all the time. Isn't that just precious? -pinches Christi's cheeks-

Evan: o.o !! Mmph? -looks over at Christi briefly- >.< Mmn... -tries to speak but obviously can't-

Lucy: X3 A little... it's ok, just relax. Charon's not going to let us get hurt. And isn't this nice? Just a quiet walk through the woods together... -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- <3

William: That's all I ask.... I'm sure you will be Eloisa. -kisses the top of her head- You are... amazing. -moves her face up to look at him and leans in, gently kissing her- <3

Harold: Good girl. -goes over and sits on the bed- C'mon now, on your knees. Hurry up.

Baldor: -looks down at it- o.o .... -looks amazed and plays with it a little, before sticking it in his mouth- |3

Damien: No... you're right. This is just perfect. -cuddles her close- ... X3 Why are you always playing with my beard?

Nikita: -steps outside- How come the children like you so much? >/

Kali: >.> .... You know you're gonna get it when we get back home.

Kyle: o.o; Geez calm down, I was asleep, I didn't hear you. |3 I was just dreaming about an old friend of mine... you know Drayna? Man I miss her sometimes. <3

Missy: ...No.... o.o;; Annette you can't. D: Please he said not to let you get involved with our money and that... h-his money I mean... |c Please he'll be so mad, don't do this.... I... I can't afford it.

Fox: The healers said there was nothing that could be done for him.... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- Al we can't leave the bar.... he really needs us.

G: >.< !! -yelps and rubs the back of his head- Ow... I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...

Madame: -ignores aurora- Don't let it happen again boy. >/ Now both of you, eat your breakfast and come downstairs. We have a lot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:15 am

Scruff: D| Look I'll screw you later but I really need it now!

Hanson: >.>.. I'll leave you two alone... -backs away out the room-

Scruff: >/ You stay here right now! -looks at Bellatrix- Hand it over!

Annette: -laughs a bit- X3 Oh now this is just too cute. <3 -kisses the top of her head-

Isaac: <.< ... Heh... |3 -takes off their gags- It is... it really is... -strokes Christi's cheek gently- Now I can see where Violet gets her silly looks from...

Christi: >_< -tries to pull away- Leave us alone... W-what have you done with our baby? D:

Mika: -blushes and cuddles up to her- Y-Yeah... Yeah this is lovely... <3

Charon: -stops at a lake- Here we are... will this be alright for you two? <.<

Eloisa: Mmn... -kisses him back gently, running a hand up through his hair- ... -pulls away a little- ... Heh... I'm trying to be good while I'm in here but that isn't helping. <3

???: |c ... Y-Yes sir... -gets down on her knees and starts to undo his pants-

Aurora: o.o... No little one... ^^;; -takes it out of his mouth gently- You shouldn't suck on that... -starts to walk out of the room- Now let's get you some breakfast... Smile

-A green orb starts to come out of the locket-

Aurora: o.o;; ... Now that is strange. -holds Baldor protectively-

Zelda: <w< It's fun to play with X3 ... You have to promise never to shave it off... Alright?

Quinn: Well for a start I don't yell and scream at them... :/ I know they hurt your tail but they're curious and don't know better...

Celestia: |3 You know I love it~

Nabooru: ... -eye twitch- Oh... I see... so thats why you were grabbing me... You know I miss something to... You wanna know what that is?

Annette: Look Missy I have money. I can deal with this and make sure you have cash as well... You can't let him continue this way... and after the talk I had I think his girls aren't going to be hanging around him anymore.

Alejandro: ... -sighs- I know... I know... -kisses her cheek and pulls her into a gentle hug-

Aurora: ... -sighs- Yes mummy... |c -starts to slowly eat her breakfast-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:43 am

Bellatrix: >w> Oh leave Hanson alone. |3 He hasn't one anything wrong. What do you need it for....? -moves closer to him and plays with some of his hair- <3

Violet: >w< Stop iiiit~ You're making me blush more... ^///^;

Evan: Ugh... >.< -glares at him- D< Get your hands off her! What the fuck is going on?! -struggles harder against the ropes- What do you know about Violet?!

???: >.> My, you're so energetic.... let me fix that... -walks over and kneels down to his level, biting down into his neck- <3

Evan: >.< !! -yelps a little in pain and starts to go limp- Uhh... D| -leans against her-

Lucy: -looks it over- Yeah... this place is perfect Charon. Thanks.... -strokes his fur gently and turns a little to face her- You need some help getting down? Smile

William: ^^; Darling really I'd love to... but unless you want to be beheaded, let's just be good for tonight, alright? This is already pushing it way too much...

Harold: Good girl... -strokes her hair- <3

Baldor: o.o;; -ears flatten and holds onto her- >.< Mmn... -buries his face in her shoulder, scared-

Damien: >w> Oh? |3 What if I did? What if I wanted to defy you again?

Nikita: D< I didn't scream at them! ... Ahem... I mean I didn't scream at them. <.<

Kali: |3 Mhmm.... -wraps her arms around Celestia's waist and gently kisses her neck- <3

Kyle: o.o -tilts his head a bit- Hm? What's that babe? -moves closer and wraps his arms around her- <3

Missy: o.o;; Oh Annette... Sad He's going to be so mad with me... A-are you sure about this?

Fox: I'm sorry... -cuddles up to him- You think we should go check on them...?

Madame: -nod- Good. Be downstairs in ten minutes. -walks out of the room and shuts the door behind her-

G: ... -pokes at his food- Is it just me... or does she get less kind all the time? She seemed so nice when she found us...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 am

Scruff: <.< Personal business with the dark lord... I am required to go out on a mission...

Hanson: >/ If there was one he would've told me.

Scruff: Like he tells you everything >.>...

Annette: <w< ... >3 Good... Now I wonder if you're ticklish... -starts to tickle her sides-

Christi: D8 Evan! What did you do to my husband?! D<

Isaac: She just had a little snack dearest... |3 That's all... -looks at the girl- Leave them here and lets get back to sorting this plan out. -sinks into the ground-

Mika: ^^;; Yes please... I know that I will slip and fall if I did it on my own...

Eloisa: I know... I know... X3 I wasn't going to do anything. -kisses his cheek gently- Just relax William. I'm not going to make things worse...

Aurora: Hey it's okay... -comforts him gently- It'll be alright... -looks at the orb- ... What are you trying to tell me this time?

-Orb starts to play memories of G's past, when his mother died, when he got adopted yadadada-

Aurora: ... -eyes widen a bit and watches them- ... No...

Zelda: <.< No with that one if you were to defy me you'd be sleeping outside of the castle.

Quinn: ... Yeah that was very convincing D|

Celestia: Mmn... Heh. X3 Shh. Kali~ Stuff is happening!

Nabooru: -picks him up and goes to the front door- Kicking men out of my home. >/ -chucks him outside and shuts the door, locking it-

Annette: I'm sure of it... Trust me Missy... I'm doing this to make sure you're happy... -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Alejandro: Yeah they've been pretty quiet... -stands up and heads to Shawn's room- I bet that kid is going to be upset for a while...

Aurora: Yeah I know... It almost seems like it was just an act so we could stay with her... -gets up and gets changed into her clothes for the day-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 am

Bellatrix: >.> ... I don't believe you... Where are you going? And what's the mission? Hm...? -cuddles up to him- And even if you're telling the truth... |3 I'd still need a little 'convincing' to give it back... ;3

Violet: o.o !! Eee! XD No, no stop it! -laughs and falls back on the bed, trying to push her away- Haha! Cut it out~! >w<

???: Yes master. -stands up-

Evan: D| Ugh... -falls over, hitting his head on the ground- |c

???: <.< I'll come back to check on you later sweet cheeks. ;3 -plays with her hair gently, then sinks into the ground with Isaac-

Lucy: -gets down from Charon's back- It's alright, I've got you.... X3 -reaches up- Just hold onto me ok? -scoops her up and cuddles her gently- See? I've got you... <3 -kisses her cheek-

William: X3 Oh good... c'mon now, let's get some sleep. -lays down and pulls her into bed with him- You sleep well... alright? -cuddles her gently-

Baldor: >.< Mmn... -hides his face in her chest- No...

G: -steps into the room, and looks like he's about to say something- ... >.> -looks over at her and watches the orb carefully- ... >/ -clears his throat- Ahem... I came up to make sure you were doing as I'd told....

Damien: ^^; Duly noted.... keeping the face fuzz.

Nikita: Whatever. >/ -snorts- Let's just see the rest of the village, alright? I can't help it if I don't like kids.

Kali: |3 Don't act like you don't love it. <3

Kyle: o.o !! -yelps a little as he hits the ground- Argh! >.< Hey what'd I do?! D: -gets up- Nabooru c'mon babe... don't be like this!

Kali: >w> ... Well well... looks like you're all alone again. >J

Missy: -swallows nervously- A-alright.... but... please if he does anything to threaten you... or... or my sons... >.< Please just stop alright? I don't want anyone hurt because of me. I'm not worth all of this trouble..

Fox: Let her be upset. It's Shawn I'm worried about. -walks in- :/ Hey buddy... you ok?

G: ... What do you suppose she's doing this for then? She still hasn't told us everything about how we're gonna pay her back...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:39 am

Scruff: ... -.- To convince you that I will have sex with you after this mission I present to you this... -sighs a little and places her hand down his pants- >_< Ugh... N-Now can I have it back?

Annette: -grins a little- >3 I knew it! -keeps tickling her- I'm not going to stop now! <3

Christi: D: Evan! Evan are you okay...? Sad Oh god >_<

Isaac: ... Now with her parents safely captured... I think we can try to lure her to us.

Mika: o///o ... Thank you... ^///^ Heh... -cuddles up to her- ... I know I'm off Charon now but you don't have to put me down do you?

Eloisa: -cuddles up to him- I will when I'm with you... -sighs happily- Good night Will... I love you so much... -closes her eyes and starts to doze off- <3

-Orb goes away after he finishes speaking-

Aurora: o.o... It's okay Baldor it's gone... -looks over at G- ... I-I'm sorry. I was about to go and feed Baldor but ... it came out of my locket... and... -backs away a bit- I'm sorry...

Zelda: <w< My little bitch knows what to do... |3 -kisses his cheek- I spose soon we have to go and get Medli from Kakariko... that is if she leaves Link alone for a minute. X3

Link: -riding on Epona next to Leoni and Medli- ... So do you like your father?
Quinn: ... Alright come on... -heads through the village- ... Why don't you like kids?

Nabooru: -goes into bed, pulling the covers over herself- ... |c -tears up a little and buries her face in the pillow-

Celestia: >w> Well even when you get a girl who actually cares for you... You blow it by thinking you're grabbing the tits of Kali's mother... <.< And you know that kinda gives us the right to beat you up.

Annette: ... First of all we need to get your other son away from there. Derek will be alright. Since he is moving to Aeris he will be far away from the human. He wouldn't have a clue where that is...

Shawn: -looks up at them, still hugging Eldora- ... Not too good Fox... not too good... Look I need you to find Reynard...

Aurora: ... I don't know. But she seems to be focusing on you more. -brushes her hair a bit, getting it stuck in her hair a little- Nnnghh >_< I hate my hair...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:15 am

Bellatrix: >w> -blushes a little- Ohh... Scruff it's so much better than I imagined.... |3 -gropes him a little and giggles- Heh... alright, you can have it back now. ;3 But don't forget to hold up your end of the bargain... -conjures his wand in her other hand-

Violet: XD NOOO~! You're mean! -squirms and tries to get away- Stop iiiit! Hahaha! >w< Annette!

Evan: ... Mmn... |c -starts to slowly open his eyes- Christi... are... are you hurt...? D| Did they get you...?

???: -hugs his arm- Yes... are you pleased with my work master? Can I come back to you now? Sad

Lucy: Course not... X3 You can stay here as long as you want... -cuddles her close and kisses the top of her head- <3 But remember, you promised me a swimming lesson. X3

William: I love you too beautiful... -gently strokes her hair and starts to fall asleep-

Baldor: o.o -looks up, ears perked- Very Happy Daddy.

G: ... -goes over and takes Baldor from her, placing him in his cot- What exactly... do you think you're trying to pull...? >C -grabs her by the arm and takes he rout of his room, shutting the door behind them- What the fuck was that?! D< -strikes her hard across the face-

Damien: -sits up a bit- Heh... she really does idolise him. X3 Can you believe she wants to go out and be an adventurer like him?

Medli: :3 Yeah daddy's the best! ^w^ He gives me piggyback rides sometimes, on his shoulders! Very Happy Just like Leoni does!

Nikita: -looks around a bit- Why would I? Kids are bloody useless. They cry and take up space and annoy the fuck out of you. -.- They don't do anything and take all of your money and make sure your life is ruined. Why do you think there are so many orphans? Cause nobody wants a fucking kid.

Kyle: o.o;; -backs against the wall- Shit... you guys just stay away from me! D:

Kali: >w> We've got at least three things to call you up on now... that's not even counting breaking Nabooru's heart. >J We are going to have... so much fun with you... -grabs his wrist and sinks down into hell-

Missy: But... I don't how how to make sure Adam is safe... |c Just made sure I don't have any rights to see him anymore...

Fox: >.> The fruity elf boy that just broke into our bar. No thankyou.

G: -shakes his head- Nah... you're her favourite. I can tell... -looks up at her- ... :/ Here, you want some help? -goes over and gently removes the brush from her hair- You look like you're having trouble... -gently combs through it- .... -sighs a bit- I used to do this... for my real mum... help her get the tangles out of her hair for work... |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 am

Scruff: D| Yeah yeah I know. Whore myself out to you or I die. -takes his wand and walks away- >_< -shudders a little- Fuck... -goes to the bathroom and knocks on the door- Viv?

Annette: X3 -cuddles her close and kisses her cheek gently- Mmn... <3 Now I know your weakness >w>

Christi: I'm not hurt... Sad But we need to get out of here... and figure out what they know about Violet...

Isaac: -strokes her cheek gently- Yes... you have earned your place back with me... >.> But screw it up... and I will send you away instantly... got it?

Mika: ^///^ Yes of course... -gets down from her arms- Come on... Take your clothes off and we can get in the water Very Happy

???: ... -knocks on the door the next morning- Excuse me? Master William? Your father wants Eloisa to get ready for her lessons...

Aurora: >_< !! -yelps in shock and backs away, holding her cheek- It wasn't my fault! D: It... it just appeared in front of me! I think it was trying to tell me something... Sad -tears up- I'm sorry!

Zelda: X3 Heh. She's had a lot more confidence... It's amazing. -places her underwear back on herself- I think with a little hard work she could be a great fighter...
Link: ... Yeah... I'm sure he does. -looks away a little- Does he treat your mother right?

Quinn: ... -sighs- I know you see such a bad side to them... and because you were an orphan... but I think kids are lovely... with a lot of care they can be the greatest things ever... I mean to know that I can raise a little one who looks up at me... as their hero... I know it's hard to explain... and I know your city well... they don't care as much... but a lot of people here have adopted most of those kids. They want a little one...

Celestia: |3 Wow you really blew it Kyle boy... Not to worry. We'll sort you out >3

Derek: -comes in with boxes, his hair messed up- I just want to say one more-- o.o... Guys what are you doing with him?

Shawn: Please. I want to see him. >/ Look I need to sort this out. What I did to Eldora... well it was a mistake.

Aurora: ... I can't see why I would be... I mean she wanted you in a certain image... she wants you for something... -sighs and closes her eyes- You're really gentle... no one has been able to brush through my hair... Well... they try and then they hurt my hair...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 11:11 am

Bellatrix: >w> Hehe...see Hanson? |3 I'm getting some action too.

Vivian: -looks up at the door, still not moving from the corner of the shower- .... Yeah? |c

Violet: >w< -snorts a little and tries to stop laughing- Heh... hehe... X3 That wasn't funny. -shoves her playfully- You're just a big meanie!

Evan: o.o Violet... yeah they knew something about her. D: What did you figure out? Sad

???: Sad -shivers a little at his touch- I... I won't master... |c -sighs a little in relief- I promise I'll be good...

Lucy: You don't waste any time... X3 -blushes and laughs a little, starting to undress- Alright... won't it be cold though?

William: -starts to wake- Mmn? =.= Oh... it's morning... -yawns a little and nudges Eloisa- Hey... time to wake up beautiful. <3 -kisses her cheek- I gotta head out to town...

G: >C Bullshit! -grabs her by the scruff of her shirt and rams her into the wall- D< What are you trying to pull Bellamound?! -strikes her again- How the fuck do you know ANY of that?!

Damien: Yeah it's really good to see her so strong and self assured. -gets up and stretches a little- Mmn... >w> May I have my clothes back, master? |3

Medli: o.o -tilts her head a little- What do you mean? He's really nice to mummy. ^^ She loves him so much. >w> You know sometimes, when they think I'm not looking... I see them kissing! >w< It's a cootie factory!

Nikita: -flicks her tail and glares at him- What, you're saying you actually want one of these little monsters? -snorts and looks away- Don't waste your time with it, they just take away from you, never give anything back and what do you get for it? Shit all. >C

Anudor: -has his braid undone- o.o; ... What are you doing with him back here?

Kyle: T^T Help me...

Kali: >w> He screwed up again and Nabooru doesn't want him. |3 So now he's finally ours to destroy. C'mon Mihan, let's take him to our favourite torture room.

Fox: If she goes ahead and sees him again she's going to want to leave, and I'm not having that.

Eldora: -sighs- |c I doubt Reynard would want to see me anyway...

G: They're just not taking their time and being gentle with you... -brushes out some of the tangles- You've got really nice hair....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next