Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:04 pm

Hanson: >.>... But I still don't trust him. I wonder what he is doing... >/ He better not be near Vivian again...

Scruff: Its me... I just wanted to check on you...

----------------------------------------------

Annette: X3 Heh. You snorted. <w< Well if I'm such a meanie then I won't give out anymore kisses and I'll be boring |3

Christi: ... I have a feeling that these guys took our little girl Evan... Sad And where ever she is now... well they know... and I want to know!

Isaac: Good girl... -kisses her forehead gently- Now... to lure Violet out... >3 -conjures a letter- Someone send this to her... she will want to come to her parents...

Mika: -takes off her dress- Hm? Oh it will be ... but you get used to it once you get in and swim a little while. Smile -steps into the water- Well come on now.

Eloisa: Mmn... =^= -looks at him- Oh is it morning already...? -sighs a little- You won't be too long will you?

Aurora: -yelps again and tries to pull away- Please stop! I-I didn't know any of it until today I swear! >_< -tears fall down her cheek- I swear... Please... stop hitting me... |c

Zelda: <w< ... Hmm... I'm not sure... -picks them up and backs away- Come and get them <3

Link: ... -sighs- Yeah... total cootie factory...

Leoni: -looks up- <Hey we should be getting back soon.>

Quinn: You give them a lot and they give you a lot back. To know that someone loves you no matter what you are or do... you saw those kids in there. Most of the people back home thought you looked like a freak... those kids thought you were pretty... like I do.

Derek: -put the boxes down- Alright cut it out now.

Celestia: >.> We told you to stay out of it Derek.

Derek: No. I'm putting a stop to this. I know you guys went in and ruined it for Nabooru. I know he is a jerk but she should find it out later for herself... because somehow she loves him >/ I understand he hurt me but just drop it.

Annette: I can sort it out. :/ He might think he knows how to keep Adam away from you, but I know my ways. You just have to trust me... Please?

Shawn: And if she leaves then fine. She goes. I want her to be happy. >/ It's my slave and I can do what I want.

Alejandro: Hey we spent a lot of money on her you know... >/

Aurora: -goes pink in the cheeks- Thank you... ^///^ ... -sighs a little- I wish I knew where I got my curls from...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Bellatrix: >w> Well why don't you go find out? You were supposed to be keeping an eye on the girl...

Vivian: ... M'fine. I told you... I'm just taking a shower...

Violet: o.o What? XD Nooo.... c'mon, that's even worse! -folds her arms and pouts- >w< You're horrible...

Evan: You... you think so? Oh god, how could anyone.... >.< How could anyone snatch away a little girl like that and keep her for so long?

???: D: I will master... please let me. I want you to be happy with me again... -takes it- I love you master.... Sad Please don't be mad with me... -leans up and kisses his cheek-

Lucy: o.o; ... Right... -bites her slip and hesitantly steps into the shallow part of the water- >.< Ohhh! It's so cold!

William: Only a few hours sweetheart... and I swear I'll make up for it. -kisses her gently- One of the maids was looking for you just now. -quickly pulls his clothes on- I'll be back later, alright? :/ I love you.

G: ... -looks her over for a moment- You're telling me you didn't know anything? >/ That just happened? .... -lets her go and steps away from her- ..... -sighs a little- I'm sorry I struck you. Are you hurt?

Damien: >.> See now you're just being mean... >3 C'mon... -moves closer- Give them back...

Medli: Yeah they're probably getting worried about me. -looks up at him- Can you help me get home please sir? ^^

Nikita: ... -pauses for a moment, looking a little disarmed- Well... that's just... -snarls- Don't you dare try and turn this around on me. >/ Those little shits also almost pulled my tail clean out of my back!

Kali: Oh Derek c'mon. >/ This has nothing to do with you anymore. This is our job as rulers of hell, just cause someone you know happens to pass through doesn't exempt them from being an asshole and getting punished for it.

Missy: -swallows nervously- ..... -eventually nods- I... I trust you... |c I just don't ant anything else happening to Adam...

Fox: Yeah she's my slave, if anything. >/ I used my money that I earned through being groped by horny demons to buy that mutt for you! And she wasn't cheap. So you should just be grateful that you've got someone to help you out of bed in the morning. -huffs a bit-

G: ... Maybe your real mother had nice curls like this as well...

Madame: -walks back in- >/ Alright what's going on? I said downstairs in ten minutes. C'mon, enough messing around. -looks thoroughly pissed off now-
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:58 am

Hanson: ... >/ Keep an eye on your man. -heads back to Vivian's room-

Scruff: I know but I am just worried about you... you've been in there for a while and I ... Just want to make sure... thats all...

Annette: X3 Hey you love me and you know it. -kisses her gently- <3

Christi: Well they are vampires... They are horrible creatures... Sad -tears up- Oh god I can't imagine all the things they have done to her... >_<

Isaac: ... Well you've done a good job so far... -strokes her cheek gently- How can I be mad at you? <3

Mika: It's alright... Trust me... -helps her more into the water- There... I'll keep you warm... -wraps her arms around Lucy's waist-

Eloisa: -kisses him back gently- ... -sighs- Alright... I love you too William...

Maid: -comes into the room with some clothes- Madam... Master Harold wants you to get ready for your lessons...

Eloisa: o.o... But I never agreed to these lesson... D:

Aurora: ... -rubs her cheek a little- My face is a bit sore... but I'll be alright... -doesn't look up at him-

Zelda: <w< ... -backs away- Nah uh. >3

Link: ... Yeah of course... -starts to head back to the castle with them- ... You know I might stay for a while at the castle... -tries to smile a little-

Quinn: Look I know it hurt but they didn't mean it. Like I said, kids learn from exploring and touching things... You can't blame them I mean you're sounding like they were plotting against you.

Derek: No, you punish the fallen. The ones who have died after having caused so many sins on the surface. I know he is a jerk but doing all this makes you worse than him >/ Now just let him go. And you should sort things out with Nabooru.

Annette: :/ No one will be hurting him ... I promise you that... -wipes away her tears gently- Now come on... try to relax...

Shawn: Look can you get out of here you're making things worse? >/

Alejandro: ... Fine. -frowns a bit and walks out with Fox- Okay we really REALLY need to find a cure. I don't care what those healers say... -.-'

Aurora: o.o;; S-Sorry... Sakaki was helping me with my hair... W-We're ready... we'll be coming down... Sad
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 am

Bellatrix: >w> Oh I plan to... -gets up and heads out of her room- Scruuu~uff? |3 Are you done yet? -giggles a bit- I can't wait for you to hold up your end of the bargain~ ;3

Vivian: ... -eventually gets up and turns off the water- No cause for concern... I'm fine. Sounds like your busy with Bella anyway... -quickly dries herself off and pulls her robes on, heading out of the bathroom and back to her room-

Violet: Of course I do... I couldn't love anyone else. -blushes a little and kisses her back- Mmn... <3

Evan: D: Hey calm down sweetheart... it's gonna be ok. We know more about her than we ever did... Maybe this'll finally help us find our little girl again. Sad

???: -smiles faintly- Thankyou master... I'm sorry, I never meant to say such awful things to you... -looks at the ground and plays with the ends of her hair-

Lucy: >.< Oohhh! Cold! -starts to ease up a little as she gets closer to Mika- o///o ... Mmn... that's.... m-much better... -holds onto her and rests her head against Mika's shoulder- <3

William: -rolls his eyes- Probably some bullshit about proper etiquette and that... -.- Look I'm sorry babe, just try and put up with it for a little while until I get back, then I'll talk with him. I'll see you later. :/ -walks out of the room-

G: ... -nods and looks around a bit to make sure they're alone- Now you listen.... nobody is supposed to know any of that. You had best keep it to yourself, do you understand me?

Damien: -swishes his tail and growls a little- What am I going to do with you...? >3 -reaches forward and grabs her by the waist, pulling her closer- Got you~! X3 -tickles her sides-

Medli: Very Happy Yeah! Could you? I bet mummy misses you heaps! ^^

Nikita: Yeah well kids also need to learn when they've done something wrong. >/ You don't expect me to tell them what a good kid they've been when they attack me like that, do you?

Kali: >.> It's not our problem to sort out. Seriously though Derek, enough of this. Just let us do our jobs and you just focus on your move to Aeris, alright?

Missy: -sighs a little and nods- Yeah... y-yeah I shouldn't be worrying... -tries to smile weakly- This is meant to be a nice day out... Smile

Fox: -.-; You're telling me... it's hard to find a good healer in the demon world though.

Eldora: ... Master shawn.... |c Even if they did let me leave, how would I get back home...?

Madame: Good. Hurry up now. -turns and walks out of their room-

G: ... -takes her hand and squeezes it gently, whispering- It'll be ok... whatever she's gonna do with us has to be better than living on the streets...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 am

Scruff: o.o... Not yet Bella! Just... stay in your room or something! -follows Vivian- Please... Hanson has probably gone back to your room...

Hanson: <.< Oh hello Vivian... and there is Scruff... >/

Annette: Mmn... |3 -kisses her neck gently- You know I think I'm starting to feel a bit better... <3

Christi: Y-Yeah... I just wish I knew what to do now... to help her... Sad If we try we'll just get bitten and we'll fall weak...

Isaac: Well make sure you don't blow it again... >.> Now hurry and send that letter...

Mika: There... -runs a hand gently down her body- X3 Now all you have to do is keep moving your legs to help keep yourself up.... and just hold onto me if you feel scared...

Eloisa: ... -sighs and gets changed into her clothes for the day- Look tell him I'm not coming down... -starts to brush her hair-

Maid: o.o... Uh... I think you should come down... D: Please... -heads out of the room and down into the living room- Sh-She isn't coming out master... Sad

Aurora: Look why would I tell about that stuff around anyone? It's upsetting I do understand that... |c -backs away a little- I'll... just go back to Baldor...

Zelda: o.o!! Haha! XD No! -squirms a little- Cut that out! It's no fair!

Link: Yeah I miss her so much... -heads into the castle- I kinda miss hanging around her... :/ Still... we all had to grow up...

Quinn: No. You don't need to yell at them to the point when they cry and get all upset... :/ You just talk to them in a calm way.

Derek: <.< No. I won't fight you. But I have sent someone down. -folds his arms-

Nabooru: -teleports down there with a large hammer in her hands- >8C Give. Him. Back. To. Me. -growls a bit, gripping the handle-

Annette: -smiles faintly- Yeah... Smile Trust me, we'll have a nice lunch and we can go sort things out back at your house.

Jude: -walks back into his house- Amber sweetheart you get comfortable... >.>

Alejandro: Maybe we need to try and get to the surface... :/ -sighs- I know know what else we can do...

Shawn: We can try and teleport you back to the surface... back to where your home is... Sad I'll help you out... don't worry...

Aurora: -looks at him- Yeah... and at least we can get through this together...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 am

Bellatrix: >.> ... -turns and goes to her room- I don't like to be kept waiting... you'd best hurry.

Vivian: Look Scruff just give me some space, I-- o.o;; ... -backs away a little- Hanson... g-get out of my room....

Violet: -blushes a bit and tilts her head back- Mmn... r-really...? -wraps her arms around Annette's waist- <3 Oh Annette... you're so good at that... -shivers a little- You're making me all tingly again.

Evan: Sad We'll figure something out... we just... >.< We gotta get out of here... -tries to pull against his ropes-

???: ... -smile fades and nods- Yes master... |c -teleports away-

Lucy: I-I'm already holding onto you about as much as I can... Please don't let me go.... -bites her lip and looks down at the water- H-how deep is it...?

Harold: >.> ... And why not? -walks over to her- I told you to make sure she'd be down here. Do you remember what happened the last time you couldn't do as you were told, girl? >/

G: .... -nods- Good. I'll be back to check on you later. -turns and leaves-

Damien: X3 You shouldn't have stolen my clothes then. -cuddles her close and kisses her cheek- >w> Now give them back.

Medli: o.o ... Well how come you gotta stop hanging around her? D: If you miss her you should spend more time together!

Nikita: >/ -growls a little- That's not how I remember things... you people are too soft on children.

Kyle: o.o;; Nabooru. T^T Oh thank god, I knew you'd come back for me... <3

Kali: Shut up you fucking coward. >.> -looks over at her- You threw him out. |3 Anyone on the streets and single be fair game. He's ours now.

Missy: Mkay... -eats a little of her food- This is really nice... I've never been to a fancy restaurant like this before.

Amber: ^^ Ok! Where do you want me? Is the couch ok or would you rather your bedroom? <3

Fox: But you can't... -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- I'll give it a shot though... :/ Do you think you can keep an eye on them so she doesn't leave?

Eldora: Sad -wipes her eyes- ... Are you going to be ok with me leaving master Shawn? After we...

G: Yeah... no matter what happens, we'll always have each other. Smile

Madame: >.> Sit down now, Aurora... I have something I'd like to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 am

Hanson: <.<... Bella get rid of Scruff... and his wand...

Scruff: -holds Vivian protetively- Fuck off D< I'm not letting you touch her again.

Annette: Yeah? ... You really like this? -slowly runs a hand up her dress, caressing her gently- <3

Christi: -looks around- There must be something... like a lose nail or something... Sad We can try and cut it...

Mika: We're in the shallow end... but if we move further in the middle we will be in deeper water... We'll just stay here... until you get used to the water.

Maid: I am trying master D: The girl is so determined... she is strong... not like us who would listen to you... Sad

Eloisa: -has got her coat and shoes on and its climbing down some vines that are on the side of the house. Lands on the ground- <.<... Windows. I love you so much. Now I just need to find a horse.

Aurora: ... -sighs and rubs her cheek, a bruise starting to appear on it- |c ... -goes into Baldor's room and gently scoops him up- Come on... Let's get you some breakfast... -heads out of the room and downstairs-

Zelda: <w< ... Fine. -hands them back to him and kisses his cheek- But please say you will punish me next time <3

Link: Yeah well it's hard for me :/ Being a hero you gotta travel around and make sure everyone is safe and fine... And iunno. I don't think your father would like another man hanging around your mother...

Quinn: :/ Well you grew up in a place where they were pretty cruel to most children... -sighs- Look lets just continue on with looking around the village.

Nabooru: >/ Cram it. I'm still going to beat you up after I get you back. -looks at Kali- Give him back now you bitch... I want to beat him up myself.

Annette: I haven't been to something this nice... well except the vampire bar... there is a classy one in hell... >.> But I don't think they would consider you a guest... X3 More like a meal.

Jude: >.> Bedroom... Adam is home so we have to be quiet and careful. You just freshen yourself up.

Alejandro: Yeah I can... You just be careful alright...? I don't want anything bad happening to you... :/ -kisses her cheek gently-

Shawn: ... If you're happy then I will be... trust me... -sighs a little, trying to hide that he is upset-

Aurora: o.o;; ... -goes over and sits down- What is it mummy...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:39 am

Bellatrix: >w> -teleports behind him- Expelliarmus. >3 -grabs his wand as it flies over to her- Come now dearest.... this matter doesn't concern you. Leave it for Hanson and Vivian to sort out...

Vivian: -holds onto him- Please don't let me go... >.<

Violet: Mmn... -shuts her eyes- Ohh.... y-yes... I really do...

???: >.> -standing outside- ... <Go ahead and have your fun... you'll only run out of time.> -makes the letter appear on the edge of the bed and teleports back to Isaac's whore house-

Evan: -looks around- There's gotta be something... this is an old house. D:

Lucy: Yeah I'd prefer if we stayed here... ^^' Besides... I don't have to focus so much on staying afloat here. I can focus more on you... -rests her forehead against hers-

Harold: You should have tried harder... >/ Fine, where is she? I'll deal with the girl myself.

???: -a well groomed white horse, standing tethered to a fence in a small ring- ... -just steadily chewing on some grass-

Baldor: |3 -cuddles up to her- Mummah... <3 o.o -looks up at her and tilts his head- ... -reaches up and plays with the side of her face, prodding at the bruise- :3

Damien: I've got half a mind to punish you this time... <w< I guess I'll just have to get you back when you're least expecting it. |3 -pulls his clothes back on-

Medli: o.o -tilts her head, seeming confused- Why not? Is he bad at sharing?

Nikita: -ears flatten and looks away- Fine... where do you think would be a good place to get a house?

Kyle: T^T Shit...

Kali: >.> Well you shoulda done it when you had the chance, he's ours to torture now. |3 But you're more than welcome to watch. My Mihan and I just got some new nipple hooks that hang from the ceiling.

Anudor: ... -leans in and whispers to Derek- I think maybe we should leave...

Missy: o.o;; .... See.... ^^' That's kinda why I never liked visiting the demon world...

Amber: ^^ Yes Jude honey! -kisses his cheek gently and goes into his bedroom-

Adam: -comes down the hall- ... Another one?

Fox: I'll be fine, it's just the surface. :/ What's the worst that could happen?

Eldora: .... -looks him over- Sad But... you won't be, you'll be upset... -tears up- >.< I wish I knew what to do.... I'm so torn... |c

Madame: Well some people and I have been talking.... >.> As it turns out Aurora, strange things have been happening to you for a reason. You have potential in the field of magic apparently... -leans forward- And I'd particularly like it if you were to go and study at this school of witchcraft and wizardry...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm

Scruff: o.o;; Shit... D: -holds her close-

Hanson: ... -raises his wand- >/ You better let her go Scruff or else...

Scruff: -looks around for a moment- ... -takes Vivian's wand and teleports them out away from the house-

Annette: -kisses her neck gently again- Mmn... Good... -looks over at the edge of the bed- o.o... Hey what's this? -picks up the letter-

Christi: -looks around and sees some broken glass on the floor from one of the old windows- o.o... I found something ... D: If I can just get that glass I can cut through my rope... then I can untie you...

Mika: ... -smiles faintly- I'm mean to be teaching you... X3 But you're so distracting... <3

Maid: I saw her in master William's bedroom. I gave her clothes and then she went to her room... Sad

Eloisa: >.>... Perfect |3 -goes over and starts to untie it from the fence- Hey there... -opens the gate- Come on... we're going for a little ride Smile -strokes it's fur gently-

Aurora: o.o!! Ouch! >_< -moves his hand away- N-No Baldor dear... that really hurts. Please don't do that.

Zelda: -places her dress back on- <w< ... That's how I like it |3 -kisses his cheek gently and heads out of the room-

Link: Uh... no. He might get jealous of me sweetheart. -frowns a little and heads into the castle grounds-

Quinn: Well it's only a small place... Here... -takes her hand and moves through the buildings- There is this one place here where they used to sell potions. The lady has passed on but it has a lot of space and it is far away from the orphanage... :/

Derek: But... Anudor I can't just leave it like this... Sad

Nabooru: Oh please nipple hooks? Thats real original. We got rid of them where I came from out of boredom <.< ... -goes over and grabs Kyle- I'm taking him back home... Back to my warrior women where he will be tortured and humiliated. Just like you wanted.

Annette: X3 Heh.. I told you it would be better to have lunch here.

Jude: Hey you know Amber. She is one of the usuals. So how is my boy doing?

Alejandro: ... Do I have to write out a list? The bad people who end up here have more control up there... :/ At least find someone from up there who will be by your side...

Shawn: Look kid... -cuddles her gently- I'll still be here for years to come... You and Reynard don't have a long life... and when you go you definitely won't end up here... Go to him. He is the one who can care for you properly... You two can actually start a proper family... have something special... you won't get that with me.

(... Christ T^T I'm broken.)

Aurora: o.o... -eyes widen- So... So I'm a witch Very Happy Heh! That is so cool! ... Wait... is the school close?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Bellatrix: >w> ... Don't worry, he'll be back. -plays with his wand a little- |3 He won't be able to resist me... <3

Vivian: o.o; -looks around a bit- ... Shit Scruff.... D: Hanson's gonna be furious, and he'll tell my father I've disobeyed him!

Violet: |3 Mmn... <3 o.o -looks over at it- .... I don't know. Was it there before...?

Evan: The glass? D: Be careful, I don't want you cutting yourself. Sad

Lucy: X3 I can't help that... -sighs and cuddles her gently- My guardian angel... <3 -rests her head against Mika's shoulder-

Harold: .... I'm sure I know where the little street rat's gone now. >/ Fetch me Claudia... I'd like her to see this as well...

???: -ears perk and glances at her- .... -snorts a bit and goes back to eating grass, not really bothered by her-

Balor: o.o -tilts his head a little, looking confused- .... Ouch? -looks over the bruise, then reaches up, touching it very lightly this time- Sad

Damien: >w> .... -grins a little and follows her out- |3 Well... you sure know how to make a man happy... -puts an arm around her shoulder and kisses her cheek- <3

Medli: Oooohhh. Very Happy Yeah I get that, who wouldn't be jealous of you? ^w^ You're so cool mister Link!

Nikita: -glances down at his hand- ... It's... it's empty then? Could we look inside...?

Anudor: :/ Leave them to take care of things sweetheart... -cuddles him gently- We've got other things to focus on. -kisses his cheek- <3

Kyle: o.o;; -tries to pull away from her- Nabooru... ^^; Babe c'mon, let's be reasonable...

Kali: >.> Hm... |3 Well I suppose as long as he's punished for his actions it's ok. Mind if we come watch? We're always open for inspiration when it comes to these sorts of things.

Missy: X3 I really should just listen to you more... but uhm, when we get home.... you'll turn back to normal right? Smile

Adam: Yeah I know her... -looks away- ... I told you this morning, I got into another fight at school and they're talking about suspending me again... remember? -frowns a little- ... Whatever, just go have fun with your slut. -turns and walks back to his bedroom-

Fox: :/ Babe I think you forget how strong I am... I can fight for myself....

Eldora: -tears fall down her cheeks- .... I'll... I'll miss you master Shawn... Sad Thanks... |c F-for everything.... taking care of me and... helping me get back home... -sniffles a bit and wipes her eyes- Thankyou... -leans in and gently kisses him- <3

G: o.o Woah... Very Happy See I told you Aurora. X3 -hugs her tight- I knew you were something special.

Madame: >.> ... It's a boarding school my dear. In Britain. You'll be away from here for most of the year until you graduate.

G: ... -smile fades away- She'll be gone...? But... -looks up at her- Am I magic too? Can I go with her? Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:32 am

Hanson: ... Hopefully. Besides her father will kill her for leaving the house...

Scruff: Look we had to get you out of here... I'm sure your father will understand... Besides if I left you there you would've been hurt again... and I didn't want that... Sad

Annette: ... It's addressed to you Violet... -opens it up and reads it over- o.o... Someone has your parents.

Christi: I'll be alright don't worry... -slowly crawls a little over to the broken glass- ... -manages to grab a bit, cutting her finger a little- Argh >_<

Mika: -blushes and cuddles her close- Well your guardian angel loves you so much... <3 -kisses her cheek gently-

???: >.> -swimming underneath them- |3 -makes fish like purring noises. Kinda like Zoidburg.- <3

Maid: o.o... Uh... alright sir. But she is having one of her hangovers... -heads out of the room and comes back with her some time later-

Claudia: -rubs her forehead- This better be good Harold -.-...

Eloisa: >.>... Hm. -fishes out a carrot from her pocket- Now I know horses can't resist these... Come on. You can have this and we can go out for a little ride.. Smile

Aurora: -closes her eyes a little since it is still very painful to touch- Nn.. Y-yes sweetheart... bruises are ouchie... Sad Now come on. We need breakfast. -heads out of the room again-

Zelda: |3 Well I know how to make my man happy... <3 -kisses him gently and heads outside-

Link: ... At least you think so... -look up at Zelda, smiling a little-

Zelda: There is my little one Very Happy -goes over and kisses the top of Medli's head-How was your trip out sweetie? <3

Quinn: Of course... -opens the door- It's a bit dusty inside but if we were to take it we could clean it up...

Derek: But D: ... -sighs- Fine |c

Nabooru: Shut up you little shit >/ -looks at Kali and Celestia- No. I don't want a bunch of vampire sluts coming near me and my home again. Come near us again and I'll shove a couple of crosses down your throats. -teleports away-

Annette: X3 If that's what you want then sure... Iunno how you can like my scarred up face...

Jude: >.> ... -grabs his arm- I remember. And did you remember what I said? Straighten up and fly right. Your problem is that you are cooped up in this house and you don't have any proper friends. Now I want you to go for a walk and if someone your age talks to you, talk to them back and make a friend.

Alejandro: I know but... I just really do worry about you... Sad I know you're so strong... but it'd make me feel better if you had someone there... please?

Shawn: ... -sighs and closes his eyes, kissing her back gently- It's no problem sweetheart... -wipes away her tears- Now no more crying... we'll sort it out...

Aurora: D: But... how long can I come back home for in the years? Sad I mean... I want to stay with Sakaki...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:05 am

Bellatrix: >w> He would... after all she really should be listening to you... |3 Maybe you should let him know how disobedient she's being...

Vivian: -sighs and pulls away from him- I can take care of myself... you've probably gotten me in more shit than I can handle now. -runs a hand through her hair- Would you please just stay out of this? None of it concerns you, and you're making it worse. -looks around a bit- Where did you take me anyway?

Violet: o.o; My parents? D: But... how... w-what else does it say? How did they find my parents?

Evan: D: Careful...

???: -steps back into the room and looks them over- >.> I came back to check and see if you were being good.... -frowns a little- Apparently not. >/ -goes over to Christi and grabs her by her hair- Oh well... >3 It gives me a chance to punish you like the bad little girl you are... <3

Evan: o.o !! Christi! D< You let her go!

Lucy: -giggles a bit- X3 You know the water isn't even that bad when you hold me close like this... it was cold before but now I'm really comfortable... |3 Maybe we could even go out into the deeper water.

Harold: >.> ... It's not any of my fault how much you had to drink last night dearest. -goes over and kisses her cheek anyway- I think you should see something... not only did that little street rat sleep in William's room last night, but I suspect she has snuck out of her window and gone out into the grounds without our permission.

???: >w> ... -leans forward and noms on the carrot- |3

Baldor: ... -draws his hand away and decides to play with the locket again instead- <3

Damien: X3 -goes over with her and ruffles Medli's hair- D'you have fun?

Medli: Very Happy Yeah yeah! Mister Link was showing me all around Hyrule fields! X3

Damien: Heh... good to hear you've been having fun. -looks down at Link- Thankyou again for taking her out. She really loves going exploring with you. X3

Nikita: Mmn... -shuts the door behind them and looks around a bit- ... -tears up a little and goes over to Quinn, holding onto him and burying her face in his shoulder- >.<

Kali: o.o; .... Hmph. >.> Well that was rude. -grumbles a bit-

Anudor: -cuddles him close- ... :/ Guys... we're probably gonna be heading off now.

Kyle: T^T Please put me down.... I didn't mean it, you know I love you more than anything....

Missy: -smiles faintly- I fell in love with the real you... I guess it's like what you said... normal beauty gets boring.... -leans up and kisses her cheek- <3

Adam: -glares at him- Yeah that's your excuse. You just want me to leave so you can fuck her harder. -pulls his arm away- You can stop with the fucking act sometimes... I know you don't really care.

Fox: Al I don't know anyone else on the surface.... I have more enemies than friends. :/

Eldora: -sighs a bit and rests her head against his chest- Alright... t-thankyou... -reaches down and picks up her dress, starting to pull it back on- I hope he takes me back... |c

Madame: He will have his own things to deal with while you're gone. You'll be allowed to come home for holidays but for the rest of the time I want you focused on studying. But that is a few years from now.... so we still have a lot of time to prepare you.

G: -stands up and tugs at her shirt- I wanna go with her... Sad It's gonna be scary going alone, can't I learn magic too?

Madame: No. >/ You're to stay here and follow your training. You should count yourself lucky that you have what you have now... nobody else would want to take you in. Why do you think anyone would want to let you into a special wizarding school?

G: ... -draws away a bit- Sad I-I'm sorry mummy... |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:52 am

Hanson: ... -pulls his sleeve up and presses on the dark mark on his arm- I better not get caught out again.

Scruff: We're not too far from the house... -sighs- Look I'm sorry alright? But think about it. I'm really the only one who cares for you. Why can't you accept my help?

Annette: They are at this house... -frowns a bit- I have a feeling this might be a trap Violet...

Christi: o.o!! Argh! >_< Let me go! You have no right to keep us here!

Mika: X3 Alright... Hold onto my hands and just start to do some kicking alright...?

???: -rises from the water- <w< Awh. Can't you stay still? I was having a wonderful time <3

Mika: o.o!! Damn Zukoro creatures! >///<

Claudia: o.o... >C She better not be near our prized horse. She should be out with a man if she wants to go outside. Dearest go fetch her... The idiotic girl. Ahh... >_< -holds her head-

Eloisa: There we go... Smile -gets up on the horse- Now come on... let's go for a bit of a ride out on the grounds...

Aurora: ... -sighs- You're so sweet and innocent... -kisses the top of his head-

Emily: ... -appears near G's office- ... -slowly goes through the door-

Link: >.>... Actually I was wondering if I could stay here for a while. If thats okay?
Zelda: o.o.. well of course. We wouldn't mind. Smile -hugs Link gently-

Quinn: o.o;; ... Nikita... you confuse me so much sometimes... you really do. -hugs her gently, stroking some of her hair-

Celestia: So soon... -sighs and goes over to Derek, pulling him into a hug- We'll miss you baby boy... but once you have settled we will make sure to come and visit you... :/

Nabooru: ... -goes back into their house and shoves him on the lounge- ... -puts the hammer down and folds her arms- You can understand why I am upset, right?

Annette: o///o ... Heh... god. Now you're making me feel all giddy and that...

Jude: ... >/ -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt and chucks him outside- I mean it. Get some fucking friends or you will be alone all your life. -slams the door-

Alejandro: ... Okay now that worries me even more.

Shawn: You're a sweet girl... look you can put the blame on me. :/ I can take it... But I think he would be a fool to let go of a girl like you...

Aurora: ... -sighs- Alright mummy... -goes over and hugs G- M'sorry Sakaki... Sad But hopefully before I go we can spend heaps of time together...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:40 am

Bellatrix: |3 Oh not to worry.... Obliviate really is such a useful charm...

Voldemort: .... -teleports in and steps over to him- ... What is it Hanson? This had best be important, I left you in charge for a reason...

Vivian: Cause I don't need your help. I'm capable of taking care of things on my own Scruff. You can't seriously expect me to be happy with you when you're gonna get me in more shit. >/

Violet: D: Well... maybe, but... we don't have any leads on my parents, this is the only thing we have. I don't wanna miss this opportunity.... Sad Does it say anything else? What happens if we don't go...?

???: >/ Shut the fuck up. We can do whatever we want with you. -strikes her across the face then throws her to the other side of the room, away from Evan-

Evan: >.< Enough! Leave her alone!

???: -ignores him and walks over to her- >3 I bet you're gonna be fun to play with... -pushes her to the ground and moves on top of her, leaning in and kissing her neck <3

Lucy: o.o !! -holds onto Mika tight and tries to cover herself- What do you think you're doing?! >.< You can't watch us! We're not wearing anything!

Harold: alright just calm down... you're gonna get yourself into a state. Maid, fetch Claudia some water while I go and find the little street rat. >/ -heads outside and looks around the grounds- ...

???: -looks around a bit, seeming unsure- .... -hesitantly steps outside the ring- o.o ?

Baldor: X3 -giggles a bit and hugs her tight- Mummah... <3

G: -focusing on some boring paperwork shit and doesn't notice her- ...

Persian: o.o; -ears perk and looks up at her- .... Rreowrr... >C -arches his back and hisses-

G: -glances down at him- Be quiet. -.-

Damien: We don't have a problem with that. And I think Medli would like that very much. X3

Medli: Yay! X3 -hugs his legs- You should stay here all the time!

Nikia: >.< -keeps her face buried in his shoulder and continues to cry- It's not fair.... I-I fucking hate them... why should they get better than I did? It's not fair...

Kali: Absolutely... -hugs him as well- We're gonna miss you so much... -kisses the top of his head- Seems like we didn't have you for any time at all before you went and... grew up a little... -tears up and moves some hair out of his eyes- I really wish we could have had you with us longer. Sad

Kyle: o.o;; -backs away a little- ... T-to be honest? ^^; Not really.... but maybe you could... explain it... to me....?

Missy: X3 -laughs a little- It's something... -smiles a bit- Thankyou for taking me out... Smile

Adam: o.o !! -stumbles a bit and falls on his stomach- Ugh! >.< Well fuck you too! D< .... -sighs a bit and gets up, dusting himself off-

Amber: ... -walks out of his bedroom and looks over at him- o.o Is your son ok...?

Fox: :/ Well what do you suggest I do...?

Eldora: -shakes her head- I have to be honest with him... |c I slipped up and made a mistake, so we share an equal part...

G: Yeah hopefully.... -sighs a bit and hugs her back-

Madame: Good. >.> Now starting tomorrow you'll be attending private tutoring and training sessions. Today... Aurora you won't need to be doing back, but you boy... we'll work on fixing you. I've figured out the image you're going to take on.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:29 am

Hanson: My lord your daughter has run off with Scruff... >/

Scruff: Oh yeah? If you can take care of yourself why were you attack? If you're so strong you could've helped yourself now couldn't you? -frowns a bit- Forget it. I tried and I am still the bad person out of all of them. -walks away- Fine. You're on your own.

Annette: o.o... That your parents shall be killed if we don't go. Shit... I bet this is the work of Isaac...

Christi: Argh!! >_< ... o.o N-No... >_< -squirms and tries to move away- D-Don't do this! This is disgusting!

???: o.o... That's okay. I'll take mine off! -strips off his clothes and chucks them away-

Mika: o///o;; Charon could you please pass us some clothes! >_<

???: o.o... No wait come on D: You're the first girls I've met in years...

Maid: -nods- Yes sir... -takes her out of the room-

Eloisa: Yeah like that... Smile Come on... you can walk out further... -strokes their fur again-

Emily: ... I must apologise. Having someone come through the door like that would make one get upset... -looks up- Can I please have a moment to talk to you?

Link: >.>... -hugs Zelda back gently- Yeah... I wish I could kiddo.

Zelda: X3 Come on Medli. Let's go inside and get a room ready for Link. Smile -takes her hand and heads inside-

Quinn: Sad I know it's not fair... But aren't you thankful now that no one else is going to get the same treatment as you...? That no one else should suffer... You know you are a great person Nikita... I know it was so horrible... and you had an unfair life. But it has made you a strong person... Showed you that you can be a great fighter...

Derek: -looks up- Oh mum don't cry... Sad -wipes away her tears- I know you wanted me to stay longer... I do too... but at least we should be thankful that we got to see each other... Imagine if we never got to see each other... ever....

Nabooru: ... You were dreaming about your friend Drayna. I know her... I'm friends with her family... and you just... well you were dreaming about touching her... -looks away- You know how much that hurt me Kyle?

Annette: X3 Hey it's no problem... anything for my sweetheart... Now come on... -stands up and takes her hand- Lets walk back home... Smile

???: -walking down the path near his house- o.o... Hey. Are you alright? -goes over to him- Looks like you had a bit of a fall...

Jude: <.< He is fine. Just needed a little bit of a push. -looks at her- Now why aren't you wearing those special panties I bought you...? -moves over and pulls her close- <3

Alejandro: Iunno... -runs a hand through his hair- ... Maybe you should ask your original... Drayna to come and help you.

Shawn: ... -sighs- Alright... :/ Would you like to go to the grassy field for a bit... just so you can clear your head?

Aurora: ... C-Can I come with him? Sad Please?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:55 am

Voldemort: ... Has she now? Did you give her permission to leave the house?

Bellatrix: >.> No sir, he didn't... she's been blatantly disregarding anything he tells her. |3

Vivian: D< Yeah like I'd expect you to understand! You don't know what it's like being constantly controlled by them! I didn't have any other fucking choice! -shakily wipes her eyes- I'm going home... >C -sniffles a bit and walks back to the riddle house-

Violet: -gasps a little and covers her mouth- No... no I didn't even get a chance to meet them yet... >.< T-they can't kill them... -shakes her head- I-I gotta go....

???: Quiet... -starts to undress her- <3

Evan: D< That's my wife you fucking disgusting vampire! >.< Get your hands off her!

???: >3 Mmn... I can see how Violet can be so... shapely. -grins and gently caresses her- You two look so alike. I wonder if you have the same scream... <3

Lucy: >///< Oh god... I'm never getting in the water again. Please just get away from us! We're trying to share some alone time! -holds onto Mika- Sad Can you get us away from here...?

???: -looks around a bit at some of the grassy fields- o.o ... -looks up at her- ?

Persian: >C -growls and backs away more, hiding under the desk-

G: You may not. I'm very busy... and I'm not supposed to have any visitors right now. >/ -gets up and looks up at her- Now you-- o.o; -takes a step back- Shit... What the hell are you? D<

Medli: ^^ Ok! -follows her in-

Damien: -swishes his tail a bit- It is good to see you come by more often... both of my girls very much enjoy your visits. Zelda does not have many friends... it does my heart good to see her so happy when one does come by.

Nikita: >.< But I'm not strong... I-I wish I was but I wouldn't be crying like this... i-if I was...

Kali: Y-yeah... -smiles a bit- You have no idea how happy we were to find you again Derek. You really do mean the world to us.... -cuddles him close to her- We just want you to be happy... please take care of yourself out there. <3

Kyle: D: -gets up- Nabooru c'mon, you're not really gonna be upset about this are you? I can't control what happens in my dream as much as you can.

Missy: -smiles a bit and gently squeezes her hand- Yeah alright... Smile

Adam: Bit of a shove's more like it... -looks up at them- >/ I'm fine. Mind your own business.

Amber: o.o Oh I was just worried about Adam. He seemed really mad. D: And I think he got hurt... I heard something just now that sounded like it... -cuddles up to him- Are you sure he's ok?

Fox: -huffs and ears flatten- I don't like Drayna. >/ Thinks she's so fucking wonderful just cause I'm a copy and she isn't... stuck of princessy bitch.

Eldora: ... -nods- Yes please... that might help.

Madame: ... That shouldn't be a problem. Just don't cause trouble for me, alright?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 am

Hanson: <.< She has been such a bad girl my lord... I've tried all I could but she doesn't want to listen...

Scruff: -growls and goes back over to her, grabbing her arm- >C You think I have no idea?! I'm being forced to stay here Vivian! I'm always being controlled! I don't have a choice either or they will hurt my friends! The ones who have taken me in and looked after me like a proper family... Stop thinking you're the only one with fucking problems!

Annette: Alright but we have to go together... Sad Alright? It could be a trap to get you again... and I don't want that to happen...

Christi: Nnn... >_< -tears up and trembles- P-Please... why are you doing this? Why have you done this to my little girl? ... I just want her back home... Sad

Mika: I'm trying but these guys are strong swimmers D: -tries to take them back to shore-
???: o.o... Hey come on D: Where are you going? -follows them-

Eloisa: :/ ... I see you're still all new to this... -jumps down and takes the rope- Come on... walk... -takes them towards the grassy fields-

Emily: ... My name is Emily. I am Aurora's mother... and yes I am dead... but I am a ghost. Sorry to show her the memories... But I feel that you two share a lot in common...

Link: Yeah I guess... So are you two still a "thing"...? >.>

Quinn: :/ Well I think you are... -wipes away her tears- It's alright... Look... think of it this way... now you will be in a place where no one can treat you horribly. You can live the happy life you deserve... -kisses her cheek gently- Please don't be upset...

Celestia: -joins in the hug- And if you ever need help call us... because we will come... and if you need human blood we will get it for you...

Derek: -smiles a little- Thanks guys... I will... Smile -goes over and picks up some of the boxes- I'll see you soon...

Nabooru: Yeah but you still think about her... In that sort of way... -tears fall down her cheeks- ... Look... I'm going back to the valley for a bit...

Annette: -smiles faintly and walks outside- ... You know that Amber girl was a bit upset that Jude was stealing your money... I know she is hanging around him... but she isn't a bad person like him... Quite slow though <.<

???: o.o;; I-I'm sorry... Sad I was just making sure you were okay... -clutches her books a little- We're... neighbours. I live next door to you...

Jude: Look quit worrying about him... -kisses her neck gently- He'll be fine... Let's go back upstairs hey? <3 -runs his hands down her sides-

Alejandro: Alright alright jeez... well... if you think you can do it on your own then just be careful alright? :/ -kisses her cheek gently-
Shawn: Alright... Now let's see if I can try and get back in my wheelchair... -sits up a bit-

Aurora: Don't worry mummy I won't... -holds G's hand-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 am

Voldemort: ... -nods- I see... I'll have to bring her here then and speak with her about this...

Vivian: Well fucking do something about it! D< Do you have any idea what it's like being under constant watch, this constant pressure from my father and everyone else around here?! I'm not even allowed to protect myself from my fucking rapist! >.< -tears up a bit-

Voldemort: -teleports her into the room- >.> ... Vivian, have a seat.

Vivian: o.o; -stops and looks around a bit- What...? F-father? You're home early... -backs away a little-

Violet: Sad But... but you're still hurt master....

???: You didn't deserve her... master Isaac allowed Violet to see her full potential. And even then... the ungrateful little bitch just blew him off. >/ So we've got you here to get back at her... no more talking now. I want to have some fun with my prey... >J -leans down and kisses along her waist and stomach- Mmn... <3

Lucy: -gets back up on the shore and tries to cover herself- >.< Just leave us alone, stop being such a creep! We didn't do anything to you!

???: owo -looks around a bit as they go out- ... Very Happy -pulls a little on the rope, wanting to go out further-

Harold: -steps out onto the fields and looks over at her- ... There you are. >/

G: -frowns a bit- ... You're the one that did that? >/ You're bloody lucky you're dead already.... get out.

Damien: -ear flicks- ... A thing? <.< I can't speak for Zelda... but I'm fairly confident in saying that I consider her my partner....

Nikita: We can really move out here? And be away from all of that...? -looks up at him, here eyes red and puffy now-

Anudor: -picks up the rest of the boxes- Smile We'll give you a call when we're all settled in. See you guys... -teleports to his treehouse in Aeris-

Kali: ... -ears flatten- Heh... he's really gone...

Kyle: >.> Wait so just to clarify.... I'm not gonna be tortured, right? ^^;

Missy: ... That's how he picks out his girls... he intentionally finds the ones that aren't as bright as others so they don't catch on to what he's doing... -sighs a little-

Adam: -grumbles a little- Don't get like that alright? -.- I've had a rough day. -runs a hand through his hair and looks over at her- What's your name?

Amber: -giggles a bit- Alright.. ^^ Maybe you can help me with those special panties you got me. -takes his hand and heads upstairs- ... Jude honey, there was something else bothering me. :/

Fox: :/ I will be... don't worry. Just keep an eye on those guys.... -cuddles him gently- I love you. <3

Eldora: ... Here... -helps him sit up and into his chair- ... How are you going to get around without someone to help you now? Sad

G: -sighs a little and just looks at the floor-

Madame: -takes them into another room- Good. First I want your hair cut, boy. There'll be none of this messy fringe in my house, understood?

G: Yes mother... -glances at Aurora- I'm sorry... Sad I know you liked my hair like this...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 am

Scruff: o.o;; ... Vivian? D: -races back to the house- Shit upon shit! ... Hm. <Hey Bellatrix... I need you out here... Please?> ... God don't hate me world... -takes off his robes and shirt-

Hanson: <.<... You've been a bad girl haven't you Viv?

Annette: And if we don't go your parents will be killed... Come on. -takes her hand and teleports them to the house-

Christi: -curls up a bit- Stop! >_< I'm a married woman! Don't do this! ... >C I will kill your master for what he has done to our little baby!

???: D: I didn't do anything too! -gets up from the water as well- Come on! Once you get to know me I'm great!

Mika: -gets their clothes and hides her and Lucy behind Charon-

Charon: o.o.. Aye aye D< Back away from the ladies man!

Eloisa: X3 See you're enjoying-- o.o;; -looks over at him- Oh no. D: -gets on the horses back- If you want to run then run. -hits their sides a little with her ankles-

Emily: ... No. -looks him over- You're lucky ... after what you did to my daughter I would've killed you... But I see somehow ... that her place is here... to take care of the child... But I try to make her understand that you have both been in a lot of trouble... both have been homeless... out on the streets... never had the care of your true parents... and have been hurt...

Link: >.>... Can I just ask why? Why did she pick you?

Quinn: Yes... I will make sure you're taken care of... and feel like the luckiest girl in the world... :/

Derek: ... -sighs a little and looks it over, putting the boxes down- I really can't believe this is happening...

Celestia: Sad -sighs and cuddles up to her- I miss him already... |c

Nabooru: ... -sighs- Goodbye Kyle. -opens the door and heads outside-

Annette: :/ Well... I think this one might catch on a bit more... -kisses her cheek-

???: My name is Madeline... I attend the all girls school... I think I've seen you before in that all boys one... since we usually sometimes visit each other's schools... -looks away a little- I.. better get going home... I can see I'm upsetting you...

Jude: Something bothering my favourite girl? Now I can't have that. What's wrong?

Alejandro: :/ I will... -kisses her cheek and cuddles her close- I love you Fox... <3

Shawn: Hey I'll find a way... -tries to smile- Don't worry about old me... I can manage...

Aurora: Sad ... It's alright -sighs and plays with it a little once more- Well... maybe now I can see your eyes a bit more... They are nice.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:05 am

Bellatrix: >w> ... <You've decided to finally pay me back? |3 Good...> -steps away from them and teleports to where he is- I've been waiting such a long time... <3 -bites her lip and looks him over- ...

Vivian: D: ... N-no.... No I've done everything you've asked...

Voldemort: >.> So you left the house with his permission...?

Vivian: ... W-well... no... I left without his permission... -swallows nervously and looks at the ground-

Violet: -looks around a bit and holds onto her hand tight- ... I'm so nervous... Sad I'm finally going to meet my parents, but... it could be so bad... -hesitantly steps forward and walks through the house-

???: -laughs- Hah! >3 That's cute... nobody can hurt our master. And a pitiful little human girl like yourself? You'd be eaten alive... -pushes her down so she lays flat- Now be still... <3

Evan: Stop! >.< Stop please, just leave her alone!

Violet: o.o; -looks over at the door- .... Do... do you think that's them?

???: -looking in on the house through an orb of light- ... Master, Violet's taken the bait... she's gone looking for her parents.

Lucy: >.< We're not interested! -covers herself a little with her clothes- Mika and I are together, I only love her!

???: o.o; -ears flatten, looking a little surprised, but doesn't react otherwise- ... <.<

Harold: >/ -walks over and grabs her by her wrist, pulling her off its back- D< What do you think you're trying to pull?! Sleeping with our son, sneaking out through the window and stealing our prize horse?! I should call the police and have you put away!

G: -glares at her- Enough. >C I refuse to listen to any more of this. Get out of here! D<

Damien: >.> ... -swishes his tail a bit- Is this what I think it is? You are being jealous? |3 Let me see if I can help you out in understanding that... Zelda picked me over others because I am more, how you say... equipped, than you Hylians....

Nikita: -ears flatten and looks away- I don't need to be taken care of...

Anudor: It's a huge change isn't it? :/ Are you gonna be alright with all of this...? -walks over and wraps his arms around him-

Kali: -cuddles her back and sighs a little- Me too sweetheart... |c Me too... -kisses the top of her head-

Kyle: o.o; -still looks a little confused- Uh... alright, see you later... I'll just wait here then!

Missy: :/ ... What are you hoping to achieve Annette...? It won't change anything if one of his regular girls decides to not visit him anymore...

Adam: -.- Get over yourself... I'm not upset with you, it's something else...

Amber: When I was talking with Annette before, she said you did some pretty mean things to your ex-wife. Sad That's not true is it honey?

Fox: I'll be back later... -teleports to the surface-

Eldora: ... You just look so upset sir... Sad It will break my heart to leave...

G: ... -smiles a bit- You think so?

Madame: -pushes him into a chair and hands him a file- Now you probably can't read yet but I'm going to show you anyway, this is what you're going to become. I need someone suitable to succeed me and at the moment you don't meet any of what I'm looking for, so we've got a lot of work to do. There's your change of name and appearance, that'll come with new records and luckily for us... it will mean you won't exist in the eyes of the government. This file also contains what you're going to be learning. I want you to focus particularly on your pokemon training, and the development and study in a certain field. I want you to be bilingual, it will become a part of your transformation.

G: o.o; -flicks through some of the file- It's so much...

Madame: >/ Now you will excel at learning all of this... I can't afford any failure. You'll be back on the streets if that happens, do you understand me?

G: -swallows nervously and shrinks in his chair- Y-yes mother... Sad
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:59 am

Scruff: Oh Bella... I was a fool not to do this earlier... -raises his arms a little- Please... come to me... <3

Hanson: <.< ... I told her to stay in her room and she decided to run off with Scruff... -shakes his head- I don't know what we will do with her my lord....

Annette: ... I think it is. And there is another fucking vampire there. -kicks down the door and enters- o.o!! D< Get the fuck off of her you damn little slut! -grabs the vampire and pulls her off-

Christi: o.o... -sits up and tries to cover herself up a bit-

Isaac: ... -grins a bit- Good... surround the house and we shall enter it... >J

???: ... -sighs a little- Fine... I'll just... go... -dives back into the water, grabbing his clothes-

Mika: o.o... -sighs and looks Lucy over- Are you alright?

Eloisa: o.o;; I'm not stealing it! I was just going for a bit of a ride before William came back home! So I could get away from you! -pulls her wrist away and backs up-

Emily: ... Alright... but only because she is coming... -disappears-

Aurora: -knocks on the door- H-Hello...? Can I please come in...?

Link: o.o!! How dare you think our princess is just a woman obsessed with how big your... thing is! >:T She is a kind person who isn't into that sort of stuff. -folds his arms- Besides it's not that big and mine isn't that small!

Quinn: Well from what I see... I think you really just want someone to be there for you... That's something you never got as a child... And you know I don't mind... :/ Otherwise I wouldn't be doing all of this.

Derek: Yeah I'll be alright... -cuddles up to him- It'll just be something to get used to... it'll be worth it. -kisses his cheek-

Celestia: |c -sighs- I wish we could just have had him a little longer... when he was a little child...

Nabooru: ... Iunno if I will come back. -teleports to the valley- |c

Annette: Theres one thing you have to learn about those young dumb girls... while they aren't great with most things... one of their key things is gossip. And young girls gossip spreads like wild fire... |3 -kisses the top of her head-

Madeline: ... I-I see... Can I ask what is upsetting you...?

Jude: >.>... You didn't really listen to her right? She is just mad that my relationship with Missy didn't work out.

Alejandro: ... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair-

Shawn: Look Eldora... I'll be alright. When you get back to Reynard you two will have a better life. You'll get to probably have a chance of having a family... and when you die you won't end up down here... Trust me... you'll be doing the right thing...

Aurora: o.o;; ... -looks over the file- ... Will I have to learn that sort of stuff?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:45 am

Bellatrix: -giggles a bit and moves into his arms, cuddling up to him- Oh Scruff... I knew it... <3 -leans up and kisses him gently- <3

Voldemort: >/ I do... -raises his wand- I warned you child... that you would be punished if you didn't listen to your guardian. -grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back- Now you're really going to get it. >C Crucio...

Vivian: >.< !! -yelps in sudden pain and tries to pull away from him- AGH! DX Father no! Please you don't understand! -tears run down her face and cries in desperate pain- PLEASE!

Voldemort: Take your punishment graciously, child... >C There is apparently no other way you will learn...

???: o.o !! -just hangs by the scruff of her shirt- ... >C Fuck Annette, can't you mind your own business? I can't enjoy my own prey anymore without getting interrupted.

Violet: ... -goes over and unties Christi, helping her put her clothes back on- Are you alright...? Sad

Evan: o.o -watches them- ...

???: Yes master. -looks over at the other girls- Let's go... -sinks into the ground-

Lucy: -trembles a little and leans against her for support- I thought something really awful was going to happen... -sighs a little in relief-

Harold: >C Just who do you think you are..... to think you're just allowed to do whatever you want on my property? You were on thin ice already but I have half a mind to throw you back to the filthy little trashcan you came from! You have no right to be here or to be with my son, do not push it any further than you already have!

Baldor: -has fallen asleep in her arms- |3

G: ... -straightens up a little and goes over to the door- >/ What do you want this time Bellamound?

Damien: Then you would have been very surprised how into it she was before you came here. >.> Besides which... I do not accuse her of being so shallow. However, it is just another little advantage. |3 In a manner of speaking...

Nikita: ... -rests her head against his shoulder and idly plays with his shirt- But I have to be strong... I... I can't do that if there's someone taking care of me...

Anudor: Yeah... that's all it is. Just a little adjustment. -smiles a bit- It's gonna be great having you here. -strokes his hair gently- ^^' There is one thing I forgot to tell you though... do you have any problem with pets?

Kali: |c I know... he must have been so cute... -ears droop a little- Missy was very lucky to have him...

Kyle: o.o What...? D: Nabooru... -sighs and sits down on the lounge- How does this keep happening? |c I didn't do anything...

Missy: So you hope to cut him off from... all of his clients. That's probably only going to make him madder. :/

Adam: -looks her over- ... You can stop being so bloody timid. -.- It's just annoying. I'm just pissed cause my dad's more worried about his sluts than he is about anything else... whatever, like a geeky girl like you would know anything about that sort of shit. >/ I bet you've got a nice happy family that cares about you.

Amber: o.o Are you sure?

Fox: -looks around a bit- Hm... where would I start? Maybe I should go to Aeris... find an elven healer... -tries to think-

Eldora: I know... I just... |c I'm not going to forget how kind you were to me, even though you didn't have to be... -plays with some of his hair and sighs a bit-

Madame: You'll learn what you can before you leave for boarding school. You'll make up for not having these skills when you master a certain field of magic. .... You will be very useful... yes... I expect great things from you Aurora. -strokes her hair gently-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 am

Scruff: T^T ... -kisses her back and moves her hands all over her body- Oh Bella... You make me feel so good... -goes through her pockets a little, pulling out her wand- Oh yes! <3

Hanson: -grins a little and sits down, watching her- Yes... take it >3

Annette: -throws her to the side- Oh shut up. >/ -goes over and unties Evan-

Christi: o.o;; ... -looks her over- V-Violet...? Sad -tears up-

Isaac: ... -teleports to the surface with the girls and enters the house- |3 Such a silly thing to do... to fall into another trap...

Mika: Hey I wouldn't have let you get hurt by him... Sad -kisses her cheek gently-

Eloisa: >_< Fine! I won't do anything else ... I'm just going to go back inside and stay in my room... -walks past him-

Aurora: ... I just... wanted to check on you... to make sure you were alright. I'm sorry again for what happened before... -sighs a little- Is there anything I can do or get for you...?

Link: >:T I do not like the way you talk about her! I've known Zelda longer. She is a special and she deserves better. Someone who is a hero!

Quinn: Hey you can still be strong... -kisses the top of her head- Sometimes people just need some support...

Derek: o.o... That all depends. Missy tried to get a cat and it hated me... <.<;; what kind of pet is it...?

Celestia: ... Kali... do you ever think about... iunno... having another child? Sad -looks up at her-

Ruto: <w< -appears next to him- Awh. What a shame you and Nabooru didn't work out |3

Annette: Trust me it will. But he has no reason to sue you... there are no grounds... and from what I can see those girls are doing illegal things for money... |3 So if he blurts it out he will be sent to jail.

Madeline: I-I'm sorry... I really don't know. I live with my grandmother because my parents... -sighs- Never mind. You don't really care. I'm sorry for being generally concerned about you. -walks past him-

Jude: I'm positive >.>... Why would I lie to you babe?

Zara: <.< ... -hangs down from a tree branch in front of her- Why do you need a healer for may I ask?

Shawn: ... And I'll never forget how sweet you were... and how beautiful you look... and how pretty the colour of your hair is...

Aurora: ... Alright mummy... -looks away- I guess we should get started...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:55 am

Bellatrix: |3 Mmn.... oh Scruff... <3 -looks down at his hand- >w> Oh... you should not be so sneaky.... >3 -snatches her wand away from him and grabs his hands, pushing him up against a tree- Now don't ruin this lovely moment...

Vivian: DX Agh! -tears roll down her cheeks as she drops to her knees- I'm sorry! I'm sorry father! P-please!

Voldemort: ... What else...?

Vivian: >.< Ngh... I-I'm sorry Hanson! DX I'll obey you! I'm sorry!

???: Ugh! >.< !! -hits the wall and lays on the ground- ... -grins a little and just watches- It doesn't matter... it's too late...

Evan: o.o I... I can't believe it...

Violet: Sad Yes... yes it's me... c-c'mon, we gotta get you out of here... -tears up as well-

???: -walks in with him- |J She never was the brightest, master...

Lucy: -cuddles up to her- I know, it... it was just scary... I thought I was going to be attacked again. |c Like I was in the demon world...

Harold: -grabs her wrist- Oh no... >/ No you're coming with me. I am not letting this little stunt go unpunished... -pulls her back inside-

G: I don't need to be checked on like a child. >/ .... -looks her over and face softens a little- Your face is bruised... -steps over and touches it lightly- You really should put some ice on it...

Damien: >.> Perhaps she prefers someone who makes her feel like the hero for once...

Nikita: ... -sighs a little and just nods, still holding onto him- I am still going to have to dominate you tonight... |3 -runs a hand lightly down his chest- I want to ride you so hard... you won't be able to sit down for a week.... -leans in and gently kisses his neck- <3

Anudor: Well uhm... ^^; Eheh... it's sort of like a cat...

-a very large, saber toothed feline creature bounds out of the bedroom and tackles Derek down- :3 .... -leans in and licks his face- ^w^

Anudor: He's very friendly.... ^^;;

Kali: ... Yeah actually... :/ All the time. -gently strokes her hair- You too?

Kyle: o.o !! -jumps a little and backs away- R-ruto! ^^; Of course we're... working out... what makes you think we're anything but... w-working... out...?

Missy: ... Somehow he always manages to escape going to jail. He's got a very good lawyer....

Adam: >/ Hey don't you get all upset with me bitch. You've got no excuse... you don't know what sort of shit I gotta deal with.

Amber: ^^ Oh I know you wouldn't lie to me Jude honey. -kisses his cheek- <3

Fox: o.o !! -backs away a bit- Shit... -.-; I need a healer to fix my friend... he's in a wheelchair. You know anyone that can do that?

Eldora: -blushes and hides her face- S-stop... >w< You're going to make me blush master Shawn...

G: ... -looks down at his file- Mummy... what's my new name going to be? Sad

Madame: -straightens up- >.> To suit your new image.... It's Giovanni. So I don't want to hear any more of this Sakaki nonsense. Do you understand me?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 am

Scruff: o.o... <Okay Scruff. You're stronger than her... it's time for plan B.> ... GYAHHH! >:U -kicks her away and tackles her to the ground- GIVE ME MY WAND BACK!

Hanson: <w< ... Thank you for your apology dear. >3

Annette: o.o... >C I knew it was a little fucking trick... You leave them alone. I'm not going to let you hurt Violet or her family...

Isaac: Oh her parents can go away now... they were just the bait... >.> I told you Violet... I will get you back... >/ Get her girls...

Mika: o.o... You were attacked down there...? Sad Lucy I'm so sorry...

Eloisa: >_< Ow! Stop it! You're hurting me! -tries to pull away from him-

Aurora: Nn.. >_< -flinches a little and steps away- ... I will... Well if you don't want anything I'm... I'm just going to put Baldor in his cot... |c -sighs and walks away-

Link: Hey I do that. Without Zelda's guidance I wouldn't have been able to save Hyrule. She is a strong fighter and I do appreciate that >:T More than you have. And no offence you were the one that hurt her when she was trying to save her friend.

Quinn: Heh... Mmn... -cuddles her close- You know I wouldn't have it any other way. <3

Derek: o.o!! ... I bet it's name is Tiny... isn't it? o__o;;

Celestia: Yeah... I mean I love Derek with all my heart... but I wanted to have that experience... to take care of a baby... to watch it grow up...

Ruto: <w< Looks like it isn't. She is moving out and back to the valley.. |3 I don't believe you and I'm sure you can't prove it~

Annette: Lawyers are basically demons >.> Besides... You have the best one there is right here |3

Madeline: ... -huffs a bit and straightens up. Turns back towards him and gets in his face- I had alcoholic parents who were bastards to me. They used to throw things when they were mad at me and sold most of my things when I was little. They are now currently on death row in jail for committing a murder! People at school keep calling me names and laughing at me because all this is happening! So stop thinking you're the only boy in the world with a problem! Is that a good enough excuse for you? Because in all honesty I didn't think I need to have one for you >/ I was just trying to be nice... -tears up a bit and walks away from him-

Jude: Good... -runs his hands down onto her butt and grabs it gently- Now come on... let's go back upstairs <3

Zara: Hm. I wouldn't have a clue. I mean a lot of healers can fix a lot of things... but that is a difficult process... Who is your friend?

Shawn: >w> Well I wouldn't mind that. X3 Cause I'm sure you're adorable when you blush too.

Aurora: But Sakaki is a... -sighs a little and looks away- Yes mummy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next