Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 am

Chelsea: >.>... Is there something wrong? We are paying customers and we have the right to be taken to a table...

Scruff: But I still could see them... not I can't help you or the baby... -sighs- Oh kiddo... you're in such a mess...

----------------------------------------------

Isaac: Well if you're not happy then maybe I could help you change your features into something you would like... <.<

Annette: ... Hello sir... :/

Christi: -looks up a little- Sad Violet?

Honiahaka: Well your health comes first... But maybe I can see if Deo will let me take care of you at home...

Elle: But girls are friends D: Not that way. Thats icky poo poo. >:T

Xavier: I hope so little one... right now he really needs me... I just want him to change for the better... so he doesn't end up abandoned somewhere else...

Shea: Great... -wags her tail a bit- Let's start going before it gets late... Smile -starts to walk off- ... I will admit though, Bruno might get upset... he really likes to control me...

Tess: ... -sighs and walks out of the tent- You poor soul...

Alejandro: >/ Screw that. She isn't going through any punishment.

Chelsea: Nah man... Keep it for a while. A few of his friends might come over and they might have a lot more money... >J And besides... I always wanted a holiday house. -laughs cruelly-

Jess: DX AHH! -screams in pain and falls to her knees, holding her eyes- Shit! -washes her eyes out with some of the running water-

Aurora: It has a charm on it so it can hold more. ^^;; It has a good few things in there... -goes to the window and opens it up, flicking her wand- Makes travelling a little easier... -holds her hand out as the bag comes to her hand- Ah here we are... -looks him over- I gotta warn you... if you want to keep me then you'll have to be prepared for these weird and scary things...

Zelda: -rubs her eyes- No it's alright... I spose I should start to wake up... Have you seem Medli this morning?

Link: ... Hey now kiddo that's not fair. Your parents saved you from that guy Viktor... without their help you wouldn't have a lovely home like this...

Lily: Argh!! >_< -hisses in pain as the iron starts to burn- F-Fuck... Ahh! Let me go! I have my fucking ways of finding out things...

Gardevoir: -crying afterwards- Nghnn... >_< It hurts.... it hurts so much... >_<

Derek: <Anudor wants me here... and I'm sorry but we are Mihans now. We have to stay together> -rubs his forehead- <Look I just... I'm trying to be nice and that but you are destroying everything I have...>

Jude: ... -sighs- I won't hurt you like that again... I promise... -kisses her forehead gently- Come on... let's go to sleep...

Madeline: ... An activity? ^///^ Uhh... what kind of activity were you thinking?

Shawn: I'm not lying >/ She is happy back up on the surface. I'm happy as well. Now enough of these accusations.

Reynard: That might be the best idea. I mean she is pretty smart... :/ -gets up- I'm sorry this had to stop our nice night...

Aurora: Sorry... there will be no scars though... -gets out a clean bandage and starts to wrap it up- There... Does that feel better...?

Chelsea: Mmn... -kisses him back gently- I really hope nothing spoils this... I'm finally happy with my life... <3

Meri: Well yeah... that's what I offered you before... you place it on the roof of your mouth and you can breathe underwater... -smiles faintly-

Laetri: It's okay I can get down there by myself... You guys think about what to do... <.< And finish up having some sex so when I get home I don't have to hear it again... -sinks into the ground-

Tani: ... D| Why did our kids have to be born with natural smart assery?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Bobby: >.> We could always take our business elsewhere.

???: ... N-no... I'm sorry. Please... right this way. -heads over to a crappy table in the corner-

Vivian: ... -sniffles a bit and clutches at his shirt- I-I... Panicked... |c I wanted to see you again a-and... -slowly lifts her sleeve-

Lexi: >C Shut up. I don't wanna be changed... I don't want any if this.

Evan: o.o; ... You... y-you came back...

Violet: Sad Mummy... Oh god I can't believe I did this to you... -starts to tear up-

Vitali: Oh that's sweet of you... but he's very strict. :/

Fawn: X3 You'll see... you'll change your mind when you meet someone very special. I never thought I'd ever be able to be with a man... and yet... ^//^

Vivian: Sad How come he's so upset and hurt daddy? Why does he wanna hurt people? They never do anything to him...

Tyrel: :/ I've heard about that... -follows her- He hasn't hurt you has he?

Fox: Well I know you're not gonna let her, I meant who are we gonna have to fight to make sure she doesn't?

William: D| Y-you... you destroyed everything... |c We were gonna get married and have a family there. She loved this house... you... you ruined everything Chelsea...

Harold: -just watches her- Now you just be quiet. You deserve every bit if this.

G: Oh don't misunderstand, I was well prepared for these strange sorts of things when I was keeping Drayna. Her species are really quite interesting... but no, I just ask questions because I'd like to know more about it all.

Damien: :/ For about half a second when she got out of her room... she went outside with Link and Leoni.

Medli: Daddy doesn't care and... I'm still scared of mummy...

G: D< TALK LILY! I'm not playing games here, now who fucking told you?! >C -keeps her pulled against the bars- .... Was it Drayna...? >/

???: -sits up a bit- Shut up. Learn to love it you filthy little bitch... >J -runs a hand down her leg- We're going to be doing that a lot more often now...

Mewtwo: -ears perk and slowly opens his eyes- ... <Gardevoir...?>

Tiny: >C <Well you wouldn't leave or listen to me in the first place so I had to get your attention somehow. Now I don't want you hurting him so just get out.>

Amber: ... -slowly nods- Yes please... I'm so tired...

Adam: ^^' I uh... I really have no idea where I was going with that...

Fox: >/ Well how else would you know she's happy if you weren't stalking her?

Eldora: Hey... hey don't apologise, it's my fault... -gently kisses his cheek- <3

G: Ah... yeah thanks. :/ -flexes his hand a little- How did it happen?

Baldor: Me too... this is really just too perfect... -sets her down on the massage table- Now you just lay down and relax my perfect mistress... ;3 Where shall I start...?

Drayna: -ears flatten- I... I don't know about this Meri...

Silver: >.> ... Hey he was the one sitting by our door and trying to listen in.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Chelsea: ... >.> Is this a joke? This is a crappy table. Why aren't we getting the best table...? -cracks her knuckles-

Scruff: o.o... -looks her over- ... God Sad You shouldn't kill yourself you silly girl... Fuck. You need to get away from that place...

Isaac: ... -sighs- You know you're really starting to piss me off. -grabs a hold of her neck- I can just easily kill you... no one would care... but I am trying to be nice... but no. You have to be a bitch...

Christi: ... Sad -tears up- Oh sweetheart you didn't do this... -sits up a bit- Come here please...

Honiahaka: I'm sure if I ask him he wouldn't mind... :/ -licks his cheek and stands up, turning into her human form- Just rest... -goes over to Deo-

Rayurn: X3 When you get older you'll start to like these things. -kisses Fawn's cheek- Trust us... <w< You know if you like we can find you a little friend to hold hands with.

Elle: >.< Ewwww~

Xavier: Well those people in fight clubs are taught to be like that... he was taught to be vicious ever since he was a pup... it's not his fault... -heads into the mountain tribe-

Shea: ... -shakes her head- No... Well... not too bad really... I can fight him off...

Alejandro: >/ The one who has control is the demon queen and right now Celestia and Kali are probably screwing each other. >/

Eloisa: We have to hurry and save Will now D:

Chelsea: >.>... Awh. Tst tst. Well this is what happens when you mess with me you little bitch... Trust me. Your place belongs in hell...

Jess: >_< -tries to get up- I-I can't see properly...

Aurora: Oh. X3 Well I'll tell you now that you'll be knowing a lot more about my world than you did before. -gets out the floo powder- I actually have history books in my bag some-- -a loud thud comes out of her bag- ... Those were the books I guess... ^^; -closes the bag- Eheh... I guess we should go and get Baldor...

Zelda: ... -sighs and sits up- I feel like she is happier with Link and Leoni... and not us... |c

Link: ... -picks her up gently- Hey why don't get go and get some breakfast out in town?

Leoni: <Yeah... that sounds great...> -tries to smile-

Lily: Nnghh... H-Her? Nah... Not a chance... It... It was Laetri... he was practicing his mind reading... and he was going through past memories of people... he saw what was your past and got upset... he only told me because he was so upset... I just laughed it off... Course he got pissed at me but in all honesty.. -grins a bit- This does explain a lot... >J

Gardevoir: -trembles- Nn... >_< P-Please don't... -curls up a little on the bed- <M-Mewtwo...?>

Derek: <If you make me leave then it will hurt him.> >/ <How about talking to Anudor to see what he wants huh?>

Jude: Alright... -takes off his shirt then helps her into bed. Climbs in after her and cuddles her close- You just rest...

Madeline: X3 Well how about we go out into town for a bit? There's not much to do here...

Shawn: I'm just assuming alright? >/ Now stop this. You're acting like an idiot.

Reynard: ... -cuddles her- I promise you. I'll make it up to you. We'll have the best time of our life. <3

Aurora: ... Uhm... I accidentally make a bottle explode in your hand... I'm sorry about that...

Chelsea: ;3 I think I'd like to be teased. So please, start at the top... and slowly make your way to the bottom... <3

Meri: ... If you don't want to do it then that's okay :/ I understand...

Laetri: -gets down into hell and looks around- ... -ear flicks- Grandpa are you here...?

Tani: >.>... Well... we're alone again... |3 <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Bobby: >/ Alright where's the guy that runs this joint so we can fire your ass?

???: o.o;; P-please calm down... Uhm... I-I'll get a better table, my apologies... -goes over to another one- Is this one better sir?

Vivian: -slowly shakes her head- My father would be so mad... |c I don't know what he'd do...

Lexi: o.o !! -yelps a little in shock and goes very still- ... Don't kill me... I... I-I just want to go home... Sad

Violet: Sad -quickly nods and sits down on the edge of her bed- I'm so sorry mummy.... I-I never wanted to do this to you...

Vitali: Alright... -lays his head down and slowly shuts his eyes- Thankyou...

Deo: -at the back of the tent, working on cleaning some of the tools-

Fawn: Very Happy Oh Rayurn that would be so cute. X3 We should. <3

Vivian: -walks in with them and looks around- .... It's different here.... -holds onto Grace and clutches her dress a little-

Tyrel: -sighs a bit- I'm sorry... I just get very worried about you. Sad You don't deserve to be hurt...

Fox: Alright alright. D: You guys already moved to your new estate?

William: ... F-fucking... bitch... |c

???: -grins a bit and sinks into the ground with her and the others- >J What are you gonna be doing with the prissy little bitch?

Harold: -grabs her by her waist and pulls her close- Quiet. You're fine. >/ It wasn't that bad. Now... what do you need to say to me so it doesn't happen again...?

G: ... -glances down at the thick books- I think... I'll pass on the complete history. I would be well into my feeble old age before I could ever finish it. -takes her hand- Alright, let's go. -kisses the top of her head-

Damien: To be honest at the moment I can't really blame her... she's been so hurt...

Medli: -stomach rumbles a little- ... That sounds nice...

G: -looks her over- >C .... You are both going to die... go ahead and warn Laetri if you like, but it won't do him much good. -throws her back to the ground-

???: -gets up and fixes up his clothes- |3 Man that collar worked perfectly...

Mewtwo: ... <You've been hurt....>

Silvia: o.o; ... Uhh... Boss man? You might wanna come check out these readings. -glances up at Mewtwo-

Tiny: >C ... -looks him over for a moment and growls, leaving and going into the bedroom-

Anudor: o.o -watches him- What do you suppose he's going in there for?

Amber: -cuddles up to him and buries her face in his chest- Mmnn... Alright... -slowly shuts her eyes and sighs a bit, starting to drift off to sleep-

Adam: Uhh... ^^' You sure? It's not such a great neighbourhood...

Fox: ... -looks past him and into his room- Alright so what have you been doing in there? >.>

Eldora: -giggles a bit and cuddles him back- I always do when I'm with you Reynard... <3

G: Oh thanks. -looks her over- ... I suppose we were fighting again... weren't we?

Baldor: ;3 Of course... anything... <3 -starts to gently rub her shoulders- Front or back first...?

Drayna: I'm sorry... I... I don't know if I'm ready. I can go in the water alright in my own, but... with someone else...

G: ... -looks over at him and gets up- I'm here Laetri... -gently scoops him up- What brings you here...?

Silver: |3 So we are... -leans in and gently nibbles her neck- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:28 am

Chelsea: ... Sir? What is the sir stuff huh? >/ Its a better table bit you keep this up, we're going to have a problem... 

Scruff: He wouldn't kill you that's for sure... He wants the baby... And if he tried to get rid of me well i would just end up in the new souls building... 

Isaac: Why not? Ive done a lot for you and you still continue to be a little fucking cow... -tightens his grip-

Christi: It's not your fault dear... We should've been more understanding... Sad We're the ones who are sorry...

Honiahaka: Uhh Deo... I was wondering... Is it alright for Vitali to stay in his tent while he is resting and healing up?

Elle: D: No! You guys are evil!

Rayurn: <w< -whispers- There has to be some cute ones out there.

Jake: It looks cool Very Happy look at that huge mountain!

Jesse: Yeah we should climb it! Very Happy

Grace: Don't get any ideas. You two need to help me carry some stuff into our new tent. Vivian, can you mind Marianna? Smile your dad needs to go and see his brother...

Xavier: -place the bags down near the new tent and heads off into Blade's tent-

Shea: ... Hey I'm okay... I know how to defend myself... And usually Tess tells him to back off... -smiles a little- At least you will be here now... I am happy about that... I don't think I've ever smiled this much in my life... Smile

Eloisa: Yes D: Chelsea and her gang came up there and killed me... They might do the same with him... Sad 

Chelsea: |3 He needs to learn who truly loves him... I need to chain him up in my room for a while ...

Jess: >_< ... I-I'm sorry... I won't speak like that again... 

Aurora: Oh nonsense. I finished most of these books in my first few years of school... -puts the bag over her shoulder and squeezes his hand a little. Walks to Baldor's room- Now is there anything else you're confused about? X3

Zelda: |c ... -sighs and tears up- Its never going to get any better... 

Link: X3 -laughs a little- I bet your stomach loves the idea... -places her on Leoni and heads into the town-

Lily: o.o!! -lands on the ground with a thud- Ugh >.< Y-You can't kill Laetri! He loves you so much!

???: It really did |3 I'm surprised that no one has used it before us... Oh well. At least now we can get some action >3

Gardevoir: >.< <Th-They said they would take me to see you... If I did what they said...> -cries into the pillow-

Derek: o.o;; D: Iunno but im scared.. -heads into the bedroom- 

Anudor: o.o -watches him- What do you suppose he's going in there for?

Jude: ... -strokes her hair and watches her for a while before slowly dozing off himself- 

Madeline: Oh well... Then i guess we can stay here... I just don't know what we can do... 

Shawn: Ive been taking a nap and now I'm doing some reading >/ Do i have to explain anything else to you? 

Reynard: X3 Heh... I love your giggle... It's heaven to my ears... <3 

Aurora: ... -finishes fixing up his hand and looks away- Yeah... We were... -tries to hide her bruises- 

Chelsea: Mmn... The back please... <3 -slowly moves onto her stomach and sighs happily- 

Meri: :/ Hey it's okay... When you're ready we will try it. -kisses her cheek- It's when you feel comfortable. 

Laetri: -hugs him- I guess you should know about this... Mum and dad are planning on selling the cafe. Then dad is going to go and try to get Team Rocket. :/

Tani: -giggles a bit and wraps her arms around him- Mmm... I didn't think we could be like this more than once a day... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:51 am

???: o.o;; Oh god I... I-I thought your partner was... I-I'm so sorry... -backs away a bit-

Bobby: >/ What? What did you think I was?

???: >.< I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry it was just a mistake, your voice is so deep, I just thought...

Vivian: T-that's what I'm afraid of... if he finds out he'll take me back there and... make me stay... s-somehow...

Lexi: >_<; -whimpers a little and starts to choke- Y-you're... you're hurting me... -tries to move his hands away- Stop... I-I can't breathe....

Evan: We were only trying to look out for your safety... but we really want you to be happy. Sad

Violet: -looks between them- Crying or Very sad Y-you do...?

Deo: -doesn't face her- No. He stays.

Fawn: X3 Oh there are plenty of little cuties for her... Smile Hey maybe it could be one of the other pups from the club.

Vivian: Yes mummy. -reaches up and gently takes Marianna from her, cuddling her close-

Blade: .... -ear flicks and slowly opens his eyes-

Tyrel: X3 -laughs a little- Yes you're right... it's good to see you smiling like this Shea. I was really very worried about you for a while... that you wouldn't be happy.

Fox: Alright c'mon. -teleports to the estate and looks around- ...

William: You can't... I have to... I have to find Eloisa... |c

???: >.> I can't believe he's still being like this... they really are so stupid.

Harold: -holds her face to look up at him- What else Jessica? >/ What did you have to say last time?

G: No I don't think so... trying to take on anything else at the moment would be like talking to Silvia. Just too much information in one sitting.

Baldor: |3 -still asleep- ...

Damien: Sad Oh please stop saying that... I told you it'll just take some time Zelda...

Medi: -holds onto Leoni and hugs him a little- Thanks mister Link... -leans forward and rests her head against Leoni's neck- You guys are the best...

G: >C He shouldn't have said anything... -goes over to Silvia and looks over some brain waves shown on a monitor- ... What is this Silvia?

Silvia: o.o; I dunno... it's like he's distressed about something.

???: Yeah it was a great idea man... >3 -strokes her hair- She's very good...

Mewtwo: ... -growls and ears flatten, shutting his eyes tight and the glass starts to crack-

Anudor: o.o; -follows him in- ...

Tiny: >C -in Derek's closet, maliciously ripping up all his clothes-

Amber: |3 -has her head rested against Jude's chest and is cuddled up close to him, a lot of er hair in his face- ... <3

Adam: ^^; Me neither... I guess we could go out. :/ We'd just have to be really careful...

Fox: Yeah. >/ When the fuck do you ever do any reading? -folds her arms- Dude if you don't stop lying to me I'm gonna get into your mind. Don't let it come to that.

Eldora: ^///^ Reynard... y-you're making me blush again... <3

G: .... -looks her over- So I guess this was me huh...? :/ -lightly touches one of the bruises on her cheek-

Baldor: Yes ma'am... |3 -continues gently rubbing her shoulders- Mmn... this is so perfect... <3

Kali: -teleports into the room and watches them, not saying anything- >C ....

Drayna: I'm sorry... -sighs a little and leans up, kissing him gently- Good night...

G: ... Is he now? I'd be surprised if he knew what he was doing... Why are they selling the cafe?

Silver: I guess Kali and Celestia had the right idea... |3 -cuddles her close- Mmn... I love you Mihan... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:51 am

Chelsea: >/ Well you better just be a good waiter and get us something nice to drink... -sits down- One more screw up and that's it.

Bobby: >/ What? What did you think I was?

???: >.< I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry it was just a mistake, your voice is so deep, I just thought...

Scruff: ... But... I dont want you to leave me either... Sad I want you to stay... I really do care about you Viv. 

Isaac: Well you know what i want you to do... >/ be good for me? 

Christi: Yes... If you want to be with Annette... We should respect that... 

Honiahaka: o.o... W-Why not? He really wants this...

Rayurn: Hmm... And you know she really doesn't have that many friends... Maybe one coming to visit her might help her out. 

Marianna: |3 -cuddles up to her- Sissy... <3

Xavier: Hello brother... :/ Have you been settling in alright...? 

Shea: ... Well... I guess you were the only thing that made me happy... Smile 

(... Eloisa is dead so she can't come up there. So Iunno how to respond to that. .___.)

Chelsea: He is just weak from the beating >.>... don't worry. He might even join up with is afterwards |3 

???: >.> I can't believe he's still being like this... they really are so stupid.

Jess: >_< I-I deserve this punishment... I am yours a-and this is my home... Sad Please let me go...

Aurora: ... Yeah true .__. Iunno how that girl can talk so much... -goes over and gently scoops up Baldor- ... -smiles faintly- Every time  i see his face he makes me so happy... <3 

Zelda: |c ... It really doesn't seem like it... Im sorry Damien... 

Leoni: <Hey friends look out for each other...> Smile 

Link: X3 He has that right... Now what would you like to eat?

Lily: -looks up at the tube- o.o... Holy fuck... He is pissed...

Gardevoir: -whimpers- >_< I-I want to see him! I sense he is angry... Sad 

Derek: D8 ... Anudor... I'm about to explode... o.e;;

Jude: ... Mnn... |o -noses twitches a little in his sleep- Nyehh... -starts to wake up- o___o;; where am i? 

Madeline: Alright if you're sure... ^///^ But being with you just makes me happy... So i don't mind about where we go...

Shawn: >C i do read. Now just fuck off because you're annoying the hell out of me!! -slams the door shut-  

Reynard: >w> ... Good. Cause that makes you so adorable... |3 

Aurora: ... -nods slowly- Mum got really mad at you... |c I hate you when you're drinking... You're so mean... 

Chelsea: Mmn... Oh Baldor... -opens her eyes- You are just-- o.o!! Fuck! Is the bitch! D<

Meri: -kisses her back gently- Goodnight... -places her down on one of the beds- I'll see you in the morning alright? :/

Laetri: We're having big money troubles. :/ I mean when mum first got the cafe it was just really meant for her and Darunia. Now after being with dad, having two kids and now looking after the pups we're having problems... Im just worried that dad might not be right for being the boss... 

Tani: I love you too... <3 -bites her lip a little- How about... We share a bath together...? 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:00 am

???: >.< Y-yes ma'am... please please accept my apology... -quickly scurries away from them-

Bobby: >.> ... -sits down and watches her leave- X3 Did you see her face?

Vivian: I'm sorry... -rests her head against his shoulder- It's just a visit.... Hanson's gonna come looking for me if I don't make it quick. I don't want to be punished...

Lexi: >_<; Nn... -quickly nods, her lips starting to go blue-

Violet: -looks a little stunned- ... T-thankyou... oh thankyou so much.... -gets up and looks up at Annette- Do you hear that master? We can be together... -hugs her arm- <3 I've never been so happy...

Deo: Yeah I bet. You know what else I think he really wants? To have those stomach wounds healed up, and he's not gonna get it if you move him. <.< -turns around, holding a scalpel- Go on back home, he's fine here.

Fawn: Yeah it might help the healing process... -smiles a bit and strokes some of Elle's hair- You'll have so much fun with a cute little friend by your side you know...

Vivian: X3 Heh... -cuddles her gently- Hey sissy... -kisses the top of her head- <3

Blade: ... -slowly sits up, still swaying a little from the anesthetic- You sent me away...

Tyrel: Well I'll make sure to be doing that a lot more often for you... -slips a little on a rock and falls on his face- >.< !! -yelps and trembles- Agh...

(Have her jump into Al's body.)

William: N-never...

???: -takes him into her house- You got him from here? >.>

Harold: -strokes her hair gently and helps her up- Good girl... no more misbehaving from now on, alright? -holds her close and grabs her butt- I do hate always having to punish you my dear... |3

G: ... -looks them over- He is a very sweet child... -gently strokes his hair-

Baldor: |3 Mmn... -sighs happily and cuddles up to her- .... -slowly opens his eyes and looks up at them- Smile Mummah... <3

Damien: Don't... don't be like this. Sad You just have to be patient, she's a hurt child and it's only been a day... we have to be the stronger ones here or she might never recover. -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- Please try Zelda, for her sake...

Medli: o.o Any meat. D: They've been making me eat my vegetables and everything!

G: ... -takes a step back- Shit... Get that thing contained! D< NOW! Don't let it escape again!

Silvia: -leaps out of her seat and grabs a pokeball- D: I'm on it!

Mewtwo: >C ... -shatters the glass and makes a swift motion with his paw, sending Silvia flying into the wall-

Silvia: DX !! -cries out in pain and passes out- ... Ugh.... |c

???: >/ What did I tell you about making fucking excuses bitch? -grabs her by her hair and forces her to her knees- Now shut up. >J It's his turn now.

Anudor: D8 Please don't be angry... h-he didn't mean it...

Tiny: >.> ... <Hey roomie. |3 You like the changes I made to your clothes? I saw you liked ripped pants so I knew you'd like this.> >J -flicks his tail and looks as smug as ever-

Amber: |3 Mmn... -sighs a little in her sleep and shifts a little- <3

Adam: Oh I dunno... ^//^; Maybe we could just go for a walk around the park?

Fox: ... Well that tells us sure as anything that he's got something to hide. >.> -goes shadow and walks through the door-

Eldora: X3 Stooooppp~ -giggles more and hides her face- You're so mean... >w<

G: ... -slowly runs a hand through his hair- I-I'm sorry... it's the only way to make it all... go away....

Baldor: o.o !! -ears perk and takes a step back- Oh shit...

Kali: >C Oh shit is right... -growls darkly- You thought I wouldn't catch up with you? Huh? Just how fucking stupid do you think I am?! D< You think I can't track two thieves?! That is a fucking insult, and I will not take it!

Drayna: A-alright... you sleep well Meri... -ears droop and sighs a little-

G: He's not. He was away for too long and he can't learn anything significant fast enough... it takes a very long time to change yourself enough to be right for it.

Silver: Mmn... |3 What a good idea. -scoops her up and holds her close- Anything for my lovely lady. -leans in and kisses her gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Chelsea: X3 Yeah. -laughs a bit- I thought she was going to pee herself... 

Scruff: ...-buries his face in the top of her head- Well you have some time... You'll come back right? 

Isaac: -lets go- Thats my girl... >J -kisses the top of her head- 

Christi: ... But... You have to stop calling her master...

Annette: Im happy too Violet dear... -kisses the top of her head- 

Honiahaka: Okay I understand buy why can't I stay with him? Sad

Elle: D| Yeah right... -makes a face- 

Marianna: >w< -giggles and plays with some of her hair- Sissy pretty <3 

Xavier: It was either this place or have you banished to an abandoned place... Sad didn't want that... Besides you're in your birthplace... 

Shea: o.o!!  D: Tyrel! -turns into her human form and helps him up- Jeez are you okay? Sad 

Alejandro: -gets into Eloisa's body and takes her to the surface- ... Seems like no one is here... 

Chelsea: Course I do... |3 -gets out of her clothes- 

Jess: Ugh... -frowns and squirms a little- So what exactly will i be doing while I'm here besides pleasuring you... |c 

Aurora: Hello baby... Very Happy -kisses his forehead gently- Now let's hurry off to the ministry. 

Zelda: ...-sighs- Yes... Patient... |c i really don't know how long i can be patient...  

Link: X3 Well kiddo you need to eat your vegetables. And eat fruit. 

Lily: ... Heh. Good on you man. Don't forget the old guy as well >J 

???: >J Open wide you-- o.o The fuck is that? 

Gardevoir: >.< ... o.o... Mewtwo D:

Derek: ... >8C -hisses and grows Ito a more demonic vampire form- D8< Oh you're going to pay... 

Jude: ... -move some hair out of his face and grabs his mobile, calling Gordon- 

Madeline: ^///^ That'd be lovely... Come on let's get going... <3 

Alejandro: Don't push it Fox... :/ 

Shawn: -sitting on his bed, reading- o.o... I said piss off >/

Reynard: >3 Awhh... Come on. Don't hide that pretty face... -tickles her sides-

Aurora: Sad There has to be something else that can help you... I'm worried you're going to get even more hurt... >.< I don't want to lose you... If I lose you and mum I would have no one...  

Chelsea: -stands up and moves closer- You back the fuck up right now >/ You're the biggest fucking criminal here. 

Meri: :/ Hey come on... How about in the morning I get you some more strawberries? X3

Laetri: So what are we going to do? :/ it seems like this'll turn out bad... 

Tani: -kisses him back gently- Mmn... your lips are magical... <3 -rubs his chest gently- You've really become a man ... Tough and sexy... I cannot wait to see you as a big boss man.. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Bobby: X3 This is the best idea we've ever had. -leans back in her chair- ... My... voice isn't that deep, is it...? :/

Vivian: I-I will... I promise... -wipes her eyes and places a hand on her stomach- ... I wanted you to be happy, but... sometimes I wish you were still there. I'm so scared on my own now Scruff... |c

Lexi: D| -gasps for breath and hunches over a little- Shit... -rubs her throat and coughs a little- >.<

Evan: Sad Yeah it's... it;s unsettling for us sweetheart after that man took you away...

Violet: -cuddles up to her- ... Then what do I call you...?

Deo: He'll need rest. And because I said so. >/

Fawn: X3 -laughs a little- You're too cute... -looks her over for a moment and sighs a bit- ... Are you feeling any better...? Sad

Vivian: -giggles a bit with her and blushes- Yeah? >w< You're pretty too sissy. <3

Blade: .... -slowly shakes his head- My birthplace is the club...

Tyrel: -staggers a little and whines- >.< Y-yeah... I'm just not as young as I used to be. These rocky mountains aren't exactly the easiest to scale. But I'll be alright... -tries to smile comfortingly-

Fox: -looks around- ... Yeah... it looks pretty empty. C'mon let's take a look around just in case. He might be injured somewhere.

???: >.> You have a nice stay little bitch. |J -hands him to chelsea-

William: >.< Ah... -whimpers a bit in pain- L-let me go Chelsea...

Harold: Whatever you wish dearest... we'll get you all dressed up and I can show you around if you like. |3 And maybe even go out to town and get you that gig like you wanted.

Baldor: :3 -grabs some of her hair- Mi... min...

G: X3 It's a big word little one... you don't have to say it.

Damien: -ears droop a little- It hasn't even been that long... -tries to think- ... Does she know Viktor is dead...?

Medli: -pouts a little- >:U Well I dun wanna.

G: -takes a step back- Don't... >C Don't you even think about it.

Mewtwo: >C -floats into the air a little, conjuring fireballs in his hands and the walls start to burst into flames- We will never be yours... -throws the larger fireballs and bursts through the ceiling before they explode-

???: o.o;; Shit I dunno. >.< !! -backs away a bit as mewtwo bursts through the floor- Fuck!

Anudor: D8 -just stands there looking stunned- D-derek...

Tiny: D< -ears flatten and backs away a little, hissing-

Gordon: ... =^= Mmn... -grabs his phone and picks it up- .... Yeah... it's Gordon? -sounds very fuzzy and half asleep-

Adam: Alright... -takes her hand and heads outside- So uh... ^//^' Have you ever done anything like this before?

Fox: >.> Yeah well I said I'd be reading your mind if I didn't get a truthful answer out of you. >/ Dude we're supposed to be friends. Why are you doing this? Just come out with it.

Eldora: o.o !! -squeals- XD EEEE~! Reynard! -squirms and tries to get away- Hahaha! S-stop! Stop it! Hehehe! >w< Stoooopppp~!

G: -sighs a bit- Aurora you're not gonna lose me. Please just.... don't. I need it.

Kali: >.> There's a difference between me and you... criminals are the ones that get caught. >/ -looks them over- ... So predictable that you'd come here brother. So... where are my pokemon, hm?

Drayna: -ears perk- Really? Very Happy Really you would? X3 That'd be great! -kisses his cheek- <3

G: Silver has to learn from his own mistakes, and now I couldn't care less if he runs it into the ground. It will be his mess to clean up. .... Perhaps it would be worth mentioning that your mother would be more suited to it. >.>

Silver: Oh what? <w< You don't think I am already?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Chelsea: :/ Its a bit deep dear... But what does it matter? -places a hand on hers- I still love you no matter what...

Scruff: ... -places a hand on hers- i know you are... But i promise ill do what i can to help... Even when I'm down here...

Isaac: Be thankful that i actually let go... <.< 

Annette: Just call me Annette... Or pet names X3 we're girlfriends... <3 

Honiahaka: But he wants me here... Sad What do you have against me? >_< 

Elle: A little... M'not in pain and i can move my hands more :/ 

Marianna: >w< -looks around- ... Why are we here? Where is flower patches? :O 

Xavier: N-No... It was here with me... Sad -sighs- I promise... Ill be here to help look after you along with my family...

Shea: ... Maybe I should carry you until we get there :/ -runs a hand gently through his fur-

Alejandro: -walks around- ... Seems like Chelsea emptied the place out...

Eloisa: Its obvious. She wanted him for herself. He is probably down in hell.

Chelsea: >.> Shh ... -takes him to the bedroom and places him on the bed- You'll be happy here... It'll be like old times... |3

Jess: ... -shakes her head- I don't want your help with my singing career ... 

Aurora: X3 Haha... Awh. You cutie pie... -looks up- So ... Did you want to see Vivian first before we go? :/

Zelda: I tried to tell her... But she isn't listening to me... 

Link: But it'll make you strong. Like me |3 

Lily: -watches him leave- ... |3 Well this is certainly entertaining... I think you were a bit if a chicken just then... 

???: >.< -backs away- Fuck!!

Gardevoir: o.o... -manages to pull the collar off and pulls away from the workers- 

Derek: -growls and slowly moves closer- <I've been patient with you, you little pest ... But not anymore..>

Jude: Hey it's me... Sorry to wake you... But i wanted to say sorry about before. 

???: Mnn... =^= sweetheart who is it?

Madeline: It really is my first time... I'm always so shy around guys...so I really don't have any idea what I'm doing ^^;; 

Shawn: Well i knoww true friends wouldnt be so nosy. So why dont you go back to fucking your boyfriend? 

Reynard: X3 -pulls her closer and keeps tickling her- What are you going to do? >3 

Aurora: >.< No you dont! You dont need that! -starts to cry- 

Chelsea: None of your business >/ We're not giving them back until we get something in return... 

Meri: X3 -laughs a little- I knew that'd perk you up... <3 

Laetri: ... I don't think so. Something has changed dad and like... He has this mega awesome mojo now. The noises i heard... >_< 

Tani: Oh you were... But even more so now... ;3 -sighs- And you're still that sweet boy that i used to travel with... <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Bobby: Yeah, I guess I just didn't realise. -sighs a little- There's some things I suppose I can never change...

???: -comes back over with a bottle of wine- H-here you are ma'am... will there be anything else before you order...? -watches them carefully-

Vivian: T-thankyou...

Fox: :/ You need something to settle your stomach Vivian? You look quite unwell...

Lexi: Fuck... >.< -turns away and cuddles her scarf close- I hate it here... -tears up a little and starts to cry-

Violet: Mkay... X3 -cuddles her gently and rests her head on her chest- <3 You're the best...

Deo: Get over yourself you whining bitch. >/ I treat everybody here the same, and I do what's best for my patient's health.

Fawn: Oh that's good... -glances down at her hand- :/ Can you show me?

Vivian: This is home now... -looks around and out into the forest- Maybe there's some flower patches there. Smile You wanna take a look?

Blade: You left me... -turns away from him and growls a little-

Tyrel: Oh Shea are you sure? I don't want to put you to that kind of trouble... :/

Fox: ... Chelsea's not that dark is she? I wouldn't figure her as one of those people with a rape dungeon. :/

William: -ribs crack a little as he lays down- DX Agh... f-fuck Chelsea... I don't need to be here, I need a doctor...

Harold: >.> ... Fine... |3 I'm just as happy with you not having a career. -gently strokes her cheek- After all a woman shouldn't have to aspire to anything like that if they have someone to take care of them...

G: -glances at her- ... Why would I want to?

Damien: ... I'll try and get Link to tell her... |c -gently kisses the top of her head- Please don't give up. Medli really needs us...

Medli: >:U Nuh uh. Meat makes you strong. Vegetables make you a nerd!

G: -rubs his head and looks around the burning room- F-fuck... >.< -glances over at Lily- ... Perhaps. >/ But at least the flames will stop me from having to hire an assassin for you... -coughs a bit from the smoke and quickly heads for the exit-

Mewtwo: -pulls them into the air and throws them hard against the wall- >/ ... Come. -takes Gardevoir's hand and teleports out of the building-

Tiny: D< -backs away a bit- <Fuck off human! Just leave me alone!>

Anudor: D8 ... D-derek stop!

Gordon: ... -rubs his eyes a little and sits up, glancing down at her- ... This is... Jude, is that you?

Adam: It's ok... X3 Me neither. So relax... -kisses her cheek gently- We don't have to impress anyone here..

Fox: Stop acting like a fucking child! D< If you were my friend you wouldn't hide stupid things like this from me!

Eldora: XD -tries to pull away and keeps laughing- Hahaha! I don't... I don't know! Hehe... Reynard! >w< You're horrible~!

G: Don't get like this alright. You don't understand. -sighs and wipes her eyes- C'mon don't make this difficult Aurora... don't cry...

Kali: >/ -swiftly grabs her by her throat and holds her up in the air- ... I really think you should tell me... >C

Baldor: o.o !! Kali! D< Enough, leave her alone!

Drayna: -blushes a little- I-I guess it did... X3 Thankyou...

G: ... Your father? Silver? ..... Are you sure your mother isn't seeing someone else? >.>

Silver: Oh Mihan... that's cute. -sets her down in the bath- >3 But I'll show you that I'm anything but sweet now... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am

Chelsea: >.>... Just get us your best entree and be a good girl. I'm pleased right now...

Scruff: Would you like something? Maybe to sit down for a bit? :/

Isaac: Awh stop the tears... -wipes her eyes and cuddles her close- Don't be a baby...

Annette: X3 -strokes her hair gently- Now are you going to go back to live with your parents...?

Honiahaka: But he wants me to be here... >_< You don't have the right to keep me away. He was made to be my guide.

Elle: H-Here... -moves her hand around a little- I'm getting there....

Marianna: >w< Yeah yeah! Flowers! Very Happy

Xavier: I had to go and get my children Blade... to move here so I can never leave you... I have four kids to look after Sad You have to understand that...

Shea: I don't mind... -kneels down a bit and picks him up- o.o... Wow you're a big guy... -stands up and starts to walk to the tribe-

Eloisa: She is. She got so mad at William because he went with me... Sad And you know what those gangs are like... you piss them off and they come after you...

Chelsea: Oh relax... I have some potions to help you out... |3 -kisses his cheek gently- <3

Jess: Oh I'll have my career one day... I just don't want you to be involved in it... -sighs- Can I please go and get dressed?

Aurora: Iunno... to make sure that she doesn't listen to her father... to kill me ^^;; But we can go to the Ministry first if you want...

Zelda: I know... |c -cuddles up to him, resting her head on his chest-

Link: >.> Well would you rather be dumb or smart?

Tani: -standing at the exit, blocking it- >C Nah uh. You're not going anywhere. Go and get her now.

Gardevoir: >.< -holds onto him- Oh thank god you're alright...

Derek: D< <I am a vampire! Not a stinking human! Now you listen. I am not going anywhere. I am staying with my Mihan whether you like it or not. Rip up my shit again and that's what I'll do to you. GOT IT?!>

Jude: Well of course it's me. Who else would it be?

Madeline: -blushes more and looks down- Yeah... I know... X3

Fox: Stop acting like a fucking child! D< If you were my friend you wouldn't hide stupid things like this from me!

Eldora: XD -tries to pull away and keeps laughing- Hahaha! I don't... I don't know! Hehe... Reynard! >w< You're horrible~!

Aurora: -sniffles a little and looks at him- Sad I-I just... I've lost so many people in my life before... |c I can't lose my best friend...

Chelsea: o.o !! Argh! >_< -tries to pull her hands off- L-Let me go!

Meri: X3 Goodnight... -takes her hand and kisses it gently- My beautiful elf girl... <3 -gets up and heads out of the house-

Laetri: Oh believe me I thought it was someone else but it's him... He is a totally new person. But I guess it makes mum happy... she has been awfully depressed these past few days...

Tani: ;3 Mmn... Please show me my bad vampire boy...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:14 am

???: Y-yes ma'am... -nods and leaves again-

Bobby: ... X3 -snorts a little- You really scare the shit out of her now.

Vivian: Uh... yeah thanks. That'd be great... -slowly sits down at one of the bar tables-

Fox: :/ No worries. I'll just mix a potion into a drink for you. What do you take girlie?

Lexi: >_<; -whimpers a bit as he does but doesn't fight him- Y-you'd be upset too if you'd been choked... -shivers a little- Fucking fat bastard... |c

Violet: -looks up at them- Y-yeah... as soon as mum's out of the hospital.

Evan: -sighs a little in relief- Oh thankyou sweetie... that's great news. -cuddles Christi gently- She's coming back...

Deo: Yes and this is what happens when he does a shit job of it. Don't be difficult, he needs rest to be able to recover. >/ What, you want him to be disabled the rest of his life?

Fawn: Oh sweetheart that's fantastic. Smile That's so much better than before... maybe you'll fully recover in a few days...

Vivian: Very Happy C'mon let's go! -races out into the forest with her- Maybe we can even pick a few flowers for mummy!

Blade: >/ -huffs and doesn't respond- ...

Tyrel: o.o; ... What... X3 Did you expect me to be a pup? -nuzzles her gently-

Fox: Well I dunno... -looks up at Al- You reckon it'd be worth checking Chelsea's place? :/ I mean for all we know he could be looking for her. Or dead in the new souls building.

William: >.<; -tries to move away- Don't Chelsea... I don't want that...

Harold: You're staying here girl. >.> If you want a career now you'll need my involvement... -takes her arm and heads back into the bedroom- Yes... |3 Let's get you dressed. -starts to dry her off-

G: It's up to you... -kisses the top of her head- <3

Damien: -gently strokes her hair- It'll get better sweetheart.... |c It has to...

Medli: >.> .... -crosses her arms and mumbles- I wanna be smart...

G: o.o Tani... >/ Get out of the way. I don't have any time for this bullshit.

Mewtwo: -holds her at arms length and looks her over- ... You're hurt... >/ What did I tell you about those humans? -shakes her a little- D< WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!

Nikita: -helping fix up the rest of the house- ... Hey Quinn. -looks over some of his pokeballs- Didn't you have another pokemon? Some sorta green thing? I can't find her here. :/

Tiny: D< <Don't you fucking tell me what to do! This is my house and you're fucking intruding on it, so I'll do whatever I bloody well want!> -races forward and tackles him down, tearing at his shirt- >C

Anudor: D8 Oh Elune stop! Stop please! >.<

Gordon: ... I dunno man, I... I just wasn't expecting that. Where did that come from...? -runs a hand through his hair-

Adam: X3 -laughs a bit and watches her- ... You know you're pretty cute when you do that.

(You messed it up.)

G: D| You're not gonna lose me. It's not that serious. C'mon Aurora, just... just stop being a drama queen alright? We've already got enough drama at the moment...

Kali: >/ ... Alright... I have ways of getting information out of bitches like you. -growls and teleports back to the building-

Baldor: D8 Shit no! Chelsea! ... Oh god I need help... -quickly pulls his clothes back on- <Tani, Tani are you busy? I need your help...>

Drayna: X3 Good night... -leans against the doorframe and watches him leave- .... -looks over the shell in her hand for a moment and tries to think-

G: I can't say I blame her... things haven't been easy for her for a very long time. -cuddles him gently- But you try to help them, don't you...? I know you're a good kid and always trying to make their lives a little easier.

Silver: -gets into the bath and moves on top of her, pinning her down- >3 Hm... I might have to punish you a little later... -leans in and bites down into her neck- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 am

???: -looks up at her- o.o... Jeez D: You look scared. What's up?

Chelsea: |3 Yeah well I try... <3 -moves her chair closer to Bobby- I want my baby to have the perfect night. <3

Scruff: Fox she is fifteen >/ She doesn't take drinks. Not to mention she is pregnant.

Isaac: Oh this names really have to stop. <.< If I was so fat I wouldn't be bothering with girls and my focus would be on food.

Christi: -hugs him back and sighs- Good... <3

Annette: -smiles a little and kisses her forehead- See... things have worked out. <3

Honiahaka: >_< No I don't! But I don't want to be away from him!

Elle: I hope so... I really want to run again... T^T

Marianna: ^w^ Mummy would love the flowers! She likes those really pretty ones! The blue ones Very Happy

Xavier: ... Sad Please just... give me a chance to help you...

Shea: X3 -giggles a bit- You're tickling me... o.o... >.> You better not tell anyone I giggle like that...

Alejandro: Yeah come on. I remember she did really like him... even if he is dead he could be easier to find in hell -sinks back into the ground and jumps out of Eloisa's body-

Chelsea: >.>... -gets out the bottle of potion- But you want to be healed... don't you? |3

Jess: ... You know I can do things myself. -squirms a bit as he dries her-

Aurora: ... ^^;; I think the Ministry first. I might have the chance to get some sort of protective weapon... so to the fireplace.

Link: X3 Then you eat your fruit and vegetables. -goes over and starts to put some food in a basket- Trust me, fruit is nice.

Tani: -grabs him by his collar- Go now or I throw you into the flames myself >/ -pushes him back inside-

Lily: -coughs and sits down in the cage, starting to feel weaker- ... D|

Gardevoir: >.< -cries and trembles- P-Please! Please stop! -pulls away looking very scared-

Quinn: Hm? o.o... -looks over- She should be in her pokeball... -goes over and looks into her pokeball- ... It's empty. D:

Derek: -growls and moves over, pinning him down on the ground- D< <This is my house too! Get used to it!>

Jude: ... Just thought I had to say it... -rubs his face a bit- Look have you figured out anything about getting rid of demons...?

Madeline: ^///^ You know you're not helping me... I feel all giddy now... <3

Shawn: You're right! I'm not telling you anything because there is nothing to hide! D<

Reynard: X3 Awh I'm not that horrible... -stops and cuddles her close- You love me and you know it. <3

Aurora: Not serious? ... Fine forget it. -stands up- When something really bad happens to you after drinking I hope you listen to me. I'm going out... -walks out the room-

Chelsea: >_< If the police couldn't get anything out of me, you won't be able to... F-Fuck can I at least have some clothes... and air?

Tani: -ear flicks- <Baldor I'm always busy. Why what's going on?> D:

Meri: -starts to crawl into the water in a nearby lake and settles down, slowly trying to fall asleep- ...

Laetri: -cuddles him back- I always try to :/ I hope this'll help mum in life. She's always working... and you know I feel bad for her cause she got pregnant with Lily at a young age... I mean she never goes outside anymore... -ears droop a bit- ... You know I kinda wish you could come back to the surface... |c

Tani: Oh! -squirms a little and tilts her head back- Christ Silver... |3 -closes her eyes- <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:50 am

???: -buries her face in her hands- >.< Oh god I'm having the worst night... my customers are so scary and they won't stop yelling at me. D: I-I just slipped up and they went ape shit!

Bobby: X3 Awh... -leans in and kisses her cheek- You're the best... <3

Vivian: Yeah uh... just the potion would be fine, please.

Fox: Oh shit, right... ^^; Sorry. -hands her the potion- You work at a bar for so long it just sorta slips your mind. Guess that's why I'm always on birth control.

Lexi: -frowns a little- I thought us girls were your food... >/

Violet: ... ^^; I might have to get a new bed though... I thought I'd be fine before but I know it won't fit us both...

Deo: D< Well too bad! Just fucking get over it, you can see him again tomorrow morning!

Fawn: Smile You'll be able to... you're still very young so you heal very well... ^w^ And with your new little friend we'll find for you, they're gonna help.

Vivian: Oh yeah I remember. Smile -kneels down in a small patch of flowers- You mean these ones? X3 You wanna get a few of them?

Blade: -glances back at him- ... What else is there left for you to do...? >/

Tyrel: o.o ... -ears flatten and tries not to laugh- I... I won't... X3 -bites his lip trying desperately to hold in laughter-

Fox: -nods- Don't worry kiddo. :/ We'll find him for you and you'll get married... we promise.

William: -looks up at her and winces a little in pain- Agh... C-chelsea please... >.< I need it...

Harold: |3 Ah but that's the beauty of upper-class my dear... you don't need to take care of yourself... -caresses her gently for a while and starts to dress her-

G: Alright come on... we can go back to my room. -takes her out of Baldor's room-

Vivian: -standing outside waiting for them- >.> .... Good morning sir. >/ Aurora... -looks her over-

Medli: D: But meat is nicerer.... That's what the other Jirin kids eat!

G: >C If she means that much to you then get her yourself. But I wouldn't waste my energy. -covers his mouth with his sleeve and coughs a bit-

???: -comes up behind Tani and pulls her away from the door with the other guards- D< Hey someone get the place extinguished!

G: -moves past them- <.< If you can't manage to put it out, at least isolate it so it can deal with those worthless idiots. >/

Silvia: D| Ugh.... -rubs her eyes and slowly starts to wake- Wha... what's going on...?

Mewtwo: D< I told you one thing Gardevoir! ONE THING! I told you to stay away from the humans and where do we end up?! What was going through your mind?!

Nikita: Yeah that's what I was concerned about, how would it go and get itself lost like this? o.o

Tiny: D< -hisses and swipes at him- <Get off me!>

Gordon: Well uh... thanks... :/ -sits up a bit- Uh... yeah I did some research. Look I'll come over in a few hours so we can discuss it in a more private setting.

Amber: ... Mmn... -slowly opens her eyes- Jude honey...? =^= Who's calling...?

Adam: X3 Well isn't that how I'm supposed to make you feel?

Fox: D< No! If you had nothing to hide you wouldn't be acting like this! I've read your fucking mind man, I saw what you've been doing to this girl! You're the one that got rid of her, just let it the fuck go! If you wanted her so badly you should have kept her!

Eldora: X3 -giggles a bit and tries to stop laughing- Hehe... >w< Oh I can't stop loving you... -cuddles up to him- <3

G: .... -gets up and follows her out- Well then what do you want me to do Aurora? How else am I gonna deal with all this shit?

Kali: You get nothing until you talk... >C -tightens her grip-

Baldor: <Shit... I really need help now Tani. D: My friend's been kidnapped. Kali took her cause we rescued some of the pokemon she was keeping in her labs. I can't go up against her by myself.>

Drayna: ... -bites her lip and heads outside to a nearby lake- I... I can do this.... f-for Meri... -puts the shell in her mouth and starts to take her clothes off, slowly and gingerly stepping into the water-

G: I know little one... I do too... I don't like seeing any of my family having to fall on hard times. -gently kisses the top of his head-

Silver: |3 Mmn... -sucks away some of her blood and licks at her neck- I can't get enough of you Tani... you just taste so good... ;3 -kisses her chest gently then moves his head a bit lower- Why don't you spread those lovely legs...? <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:53 pm

???: o.o Well we can't allow that. Do you want me to get the boss? Sad 

Chelsea: X3 ... You know... Iunno if our lives  could get better .. I mean we have a nice home, heaps of cash... 

Scruff: Yeah yeah. -.-... -looks at Vivian- Here drink that... :/ 

Isaac: |3 Well when i turn you into lovely vampires your blood tastes gross. 

Annette: Oh uh ... I know your parents are allowing us to be together but i don't want to intrude your home like that... ^^;; ...

Honiahaka: D< Just because you're a man does not give you the right to be rude and control me like that! -walks away from him- 

Elle: ... D| Oh man... You are serious... Look mum I'm okay. I don't need a friend.

Marianna: >Razz -grabs one and tries to pull it out, having some difficultly- >.< Nyehh... It's stuck D: 

Xavier: ... I want to help your anger problems... So you can 
move in with us and be a real family... The kids really want to meet you...

Shea: >.>... You wanna walk? |3 Fine then. I don't mind putting you down.  

Eloisa: |c I hope so... I know he was a jerk to you before ... But he is something special to me... 

Chelsea: And you will make it up to me? |3 

Jess: ... And what? Be lazy ass people... Seem like a bad life... 

Aurora: ... Hello Vivian. If you don't mind we have to get going. 

Link: I'll get you some meat too. X3 Don't get worried kiddo. -ruffles his hair gently- 

???: Uhh sir... o.o;; we have a problem out the front of the base... 

Laetri: -is standing with heaps of cops surrounding the place- ... Dad? Uncle Baldor? Is this really the right thing to do? 

Tani: ... -growls and races inside, opening up the cage and letting Lilly out. Gets burned in the process as she drags he out- Oh my poor baby... Sad

Gardevoir: >.< STOP YELLING AT ME! I just wanted you back! -tears spill down her cheeks and runs away from him-  

Quinn: She wouldnt get lost.. Sad she must've run off... 

Derek: D< Not until you stop acting like a little bastard! 

Jude: ... Right. See you soon. -hangs up and looks down at her- No one sweetheart. -kisses the top of her head- 

???: ... Why do i have a bad feeling Gordon dear...

Madeline: Well... Yeah but... Iunno i must look silly... 

Shawn: D< Right! -stands up- Fucking pack your bags and get out of here you little scrag! You just had to push it didnt you?!  

Reynard: -kisses her neck gently- I couldn't stop loving you... You're too beautiful... Smile <3

Aurora: Iunno. There must be other ways. I just think drinking isn't the right one... 

Chelsea: -gasps- ... >.< H-how can... I talk while... You're choking me... 

Tani: D: <Right hang on...> ... -teleports to him- jeez you always manage to cause troubles with your sister huh? 

Laetri: Well... Can't you het a transfer or something? Then maybe you can come and stay with us... Help dad out... Sad 

Tani: -goes red and slowly moves her legs apart- A-Are you going to go down on me...? You've never really done that... <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm

???: -sighs a little- |c No... no I think they're starting to ease up on me now... Besides, it was my fault. Sad

Bobby: Yeah things are pretty great... Smile -takes her hand- I'm so happy you found me...

Vivian: Thankyou... -shakily reaches out and takes it- I feel so sick though... Like if IVdrank this that I'd throw up. |c

Lexi: -.- Well you didn't turn me into a vampire. Does that mean I'm gonna be a food source as long as I'm here?

Evan: It's ok dear... We just want Violet to be happy. And she's a... a grown woman now, she can make decisions like this.

Deo: -sighs and rolls his eyes- Fucking drama queen... -.-'

Vitali: o.o ... -tries to sit up- Honiah... D:

Fawn: Sweetie I don't think you realise how much you need this... :/ You haven't made any friends of your own since we got here...

Vivian: X3 Heh... here, let sissy help. -reaches down and pulls on it-

Blade: I don't need family... >/

Tyrel: XD Hey come on, I'm trying my best here! That was adorable!

Fox: Well I can tell with as worried as you are. :/ You know I never figured you and William as a good match.

William: -tries to reach up for it, crying a little in pain- Cheslea.... >.< Don't please... I-I need it...

Harold: >.> .... Are you talking back to me again? >/

Vivian: >.> To the ministry? Oh good, I needed to get there as well. You wouldn't be trying to get away from me.... now would you? After all I'm the one in charge now of keeping your ghost situation under control. |3

Medli: -giggles a bit as he does- X3 You're messing up my hair~!

G: Do you really think now is the time to be giving me more bad news? >/ -glances over at the door- ... Shit. Alright keep the front of the building locked up, let nobody in. >/ -speaks into his watch- All units in the building, call for a complete evacuation, this is not a drill. I repeat, evacuate the building, this is not a drill. -grabs a pokeball and races downstairs to the second basement-

Baldor: Considering what has taken place here... I would say we really should have done this a long time ago.

Silver: :/ Family or not kiddo doesn't change what's right and wrong...

Silvia: -slowly opens her eyes and looks over at Tani- ... >.< -coughs a little- Help... T-Tani please... help me...

Mewtwo: o.o ... -looks a little surprised and watches her leave- ... Wait... Gardevoir!

Nikita: Well why would it do that?

Tiny: -growls and kicks him hard in the stomach- D<

Amber: Mkay... .|3 -sighs a little and lays her head back down in his chest- <3 How did you sleep...?

Gordon: This is... getting to be very illegal stuff... |c But you know how it is. I have to work for him or he'll make sure I never get another client... Sad

Adam: Never... X3 -messes up her hair- <w< Now you look silly.

Fox: o.o; ... Shawn... You... you can't be serious.

Eldora: |3 Mmn... -sighs a bit and tilts her head back- You're making me all tingly again... <3

G: Aurora you just don't understand... you're her favourite, you don't have the same kind of pressure on you. I... I really do need it.

Kali: You seem to be talking just fine... >/ -eases up a little to give her a breath, then tightens her grip again-

Baldor: ^^' We're two very different people.

Darunia: >:3 Man I can't wait to start fighting her again.

Drayna: -looks around a bit, staying in the shallows- ... <M-Meri...? Are you there...?>

G: Oh everyone around here knows who I am, nobody will give me a transfer now. :/

Silver: ;3 -doesn't say anything and kisses gently along her waistline- Ssh now... -moves his head down lower- Mmn... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:54 am

???: How can it be your fault? Look I'll take their table if you like :/

Chelsea: -smiles faintly and gently plays with Bobby's fingers- X3 You know I always thought you were good looking... Even when you shoved me up a wall... 

Scruff: Have you been eating properly? :/ You need to keep up your strength. You're eating for two you know. 

Isaac: Well... Do you want to be a vampire? <.< 

Annette: :/ Well if it is alright then i will stay. I don't require any blood or anything. 

Honiahaka: >.< Vitali he isn't going to let me stay with you... 

Elle: I have you and daddy... That's all i need... -looks away- 

Marianna: >Razz -rips it out- >D Haha!

Grace: Little ones! Hurry back inside. We have most of our things ready! 

Xavier: ... -sighs- I don't know what you want from me... Im trying my best and you just don't want the help... |c 

Shea: XD It was not! -puts him down gently- Anyway we're here... 

Eloisa: ... No one ever did...

Alejandro: Come on lets hurry before he loses a limb or something... 

Chelsea: >J You gotta promise me Will... Cmon now...

Jess: o.o;; N-No... Just having my opinion that's all -starts to brush her hair- 

Aurora: If you went to the section we were going to they'd arrest you on the spot. >/ And if you don't mind it's a private thing. I only want Baldor and Giovanni with me.  

Link: -laughs a bit- Awhhhh sorry beauty queen X3

Tani: ... -looks over at her then races over, helping her up- Im teleporting you guys out there... Stay with Silver. -teleports them out- <Silver I'm going after your father.> -chases after him down into the basement- D< It's over Giovanni!

Laetri: ... I spose.. o.o!! D: Dad! It's Lily! -races over to her- Sad

Gardevoir: Why? So you can yell at me again? >.< I shouldn't have left... Everything turned terrible... Now I have no one... 

Quinn: Well ... She was always my number one Pokemon. I gave her all the attention... But now that I'm with you she must feel rejected... 

Derek: Argh!! >_< -backs away a bit- D< You'll be a fucking rug when I'm done with you! 

Jude: -plays with some of her hair- Alright i guess... I was thinking about some things... Did you sleep well? 

???: But there has to be a limit... Sad -sits up and cuddles him gently- Gordon if you go to prison you won't be able to work again... Sad 

Madeline: o.o XD hey! -squirms a bit- thats not fair! -tries to fix her hair- 

Shawn: Im dead serious. D< You and Al are out of here! Now get out of my sight before i get really mad and try to kill you! 

Reynard: Yeah...? Mmn... I know I keep stopping us... But I just can't seem to keep my hands off of you... <3 

Aurora: If i was the favourite why am i not going to be in charge? :/ She puts this pressure on you so you can be tough for the future... Like she is now...

Chelsea: -takes a breath- Sh-Shit... Look i don't know where your Pokemon are... DX They just disappeared through the escape! 

Tani: Just calm down Darunia. -looks at Baldor- Has she gone back to base?

Meri: o.o... Drayna? -looks over and swims to her- <Drayna what are you doing here?> D: 

Laetri: There has to be someone. Let's go and find somebody. :/ 

Tani: Ohh... -squirms a bit and arches a little- S-Silver... -blushes and holds onto some of his hair- <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:14 am

???: Sad No no, I know you've already got enough on your mind... -sighs- I'll just see how it goes now and try not to upset them any more. D|

Bobby: X3 -laughs a little- Nah... I've always hated how I looked. Not so much now, but...

Vivian: I haven't eaten much at all since I found out... I just felt too sick to eat.

Lexi: No... all I want is to go home...

Evan: o.o ... Then what do you eat?

Vitali: D: But... -ears droop and whines a little- I don't want to be alone in here... Sad

Fawn: ... It's... not healthy to not have any friends little one... I know that's what was expected of you before but things are different here. Sad You can have friends of your own...

Vivian: X3 -laughs a bit- Hey you got it! Smile C'mon... let's go back and see our new home... -cuddle sher gently and heads back to the tribe-

Blade: -growls a little- I'm fine on my own... I don't need help from anyone.

Tyrel: -looks around a bit- Thanks Shea.... I really appreciate it. -licks her hand gently-

Bruno: >/ -watches them from his tent, flicking his tail a little- .... -snarls-

Fox: -goes up to Chelsea's place- ... You sense him around here?

William: N-no... Chelsea I... >.< -yelps a little as his ribs crack again- Agh! A-alright! Alright just give it to me! Please!

Harold: >/ Well I don't want to hear it. -takes the brush from her and starts to do her hair up in a tight bun-

Vivian: >.> Darling I have my ways of getting around the wizarding world without getting caught... but if you would rather be haunted then that is your decision. |3

Medli: -huffs a bit- >.> ... You're making fun of me.

Silver: o.o; ... Shit Tani don't get yourself into too much trouble. D: Darunia get in there and help her.

Darunia: >:U -nods seriously and races inside-

Silver: -kneels down and helps Lily up- Lily... Sad Lily sweetheart wake up...

G: ... -takes a pokeball and turns to face her- Don't force my hand with this Tani... >/ If you just walk away now it would make things much simpler...

Mewtwo: Stop being so dramatic! You only have no one because you keep running away from your problems! >/

Nikita: -sighs and runs a hand through her hair- Maybe you're right... you got any idea where she might have gone?

Tiny: D< -arches his back and hisses more-

Anudor: D8 Derek please don't! >.< -tries to pull him away-

Amber: Yeah I did... |3 -sighs happily- I slept really well... <3

Gordon: I know... I don't know what to do. -gently runs a hand through her hair- ... I think... after I do this job for him... I'm gonna stop working for him and find other clients. It's just too dangerous...

Adam: >w> Well what are you gonna do about it?

Fox: You... D: You can't do this! After all I've done for you? I... I won't have a job or a home Shawn! Just think about this! -backs away and starts to tear up a little-

Eldora: |3 M-maybe you shouldn't stop us... <3 -blushes a little-

G: ... Then... then how come she actually loves you?

Kali: Oh then you better try and think about where they might have gone, huh? >/ Cause you know... if I can't get the information out of you, I'll just go to my brother. And he... will be so much easier to manipulate. He's pathetic and weak... ever since he was blind. >.> Oh sure... he's got his special powers. >/ But I can block them. And being plunged into such a vulnerable state... he'd tell me anything... >J You don't want that to happen to him do you?

Baldor: I can only assume. D: She's probably questioning her there, do you think we can get in?

Drayna: -trembles a little, still only standing about waist deep in the water- <I... I wanted to stay with you tonight...>

G: No.... you see Kali has been very adamant with almost all demons that there would be a harsh penalty to anyone who tried to give me any sort of power... I suppose I can't blame her.

Silver: |3 Mff... you like that Mihan? <3 -gently runs a hand up her leg-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 pm

???: Nah uh. I'll do it. If things get worse you can get the boss.. -walks to the table- 

Chelsea: I'm serious... X3 -kisses her cheek- You've always looked nice... And I'm glad you're in a body that makes you happy... 

Scruff: I know. You're going to be feeling horrible for a bit but eating might make you feel better. Even if its something small... :/ 

Isaac: Oh please shut up about that. It makes you boring -.- Maybe i should get the girls on you. 

Annette: ... -shrugs- Normal food? o.o Blood tastes gross to me. I am the vampire that wasn't meant to be. 

Honiahaka: Well Deo is being rude and not letting me... Sad -sits down and strokes his fur- I don't want to leave you... 

Elle: Well i don't need any... -closes her eyes- Im going to sleep... 

Grace: X3 There you two are. Where have you been?

Marianna: Very Happy Flowers! 

Xavier: ... Fine... Ill leave you be. But we still plan on living here... Maybe one say you'll give it a chance... -walks out of the tent- 

Shea: -smiles faintly- Here... I'll show you to my tent and we can set up another bed for you... -walks off-

Alejandro: Yeah i do... Seems like he is still alive... But hurt...

Eloisa: D: Oh dear my baby... Sad 

Chelsea: Good boy |3 -gives him the potion- Now you might work better when we have some fun... 

Jess: Ah! >.< Y-You're hurting my hair... -tears up a bit- 

Aurora: ... -sighs- Fine. Just don't be a bother alright? >/ Would you be fine using floo powder? 

Link: Awh X3 I'm not. I mean it you're adorable. Now let's go sit out in the fields and eat. Very Happy 

Lily: ... Mnn... >.< D-Dad...? Where is mum...?

Tani: Oh yeah? >/ Bring it. Your guards are being arrested right now. It's all over. Might as well come out and give up. 

Gardevoir: Well what else can I say or do?! D< I'm just a stupid Pokemon! 

Quinn: She probably could've gone to see Lily... She'd want to be with friends... 

Derek: -growls and looks at Anudor- ... -slowly turns back to normal- ... Im going to a walk >C 

Jude: That's good... Gordon will be coming over in a few hours but... What would you like to do before then? 

???: Good Sad I don't want you to e taken to jail... I love you sweetheart. You're the rock in this family. 

Madeline: <.<... >3 -shoves him playfully- 

Shawn: You and Al are being a fucking pain in my ass! Just take the tips and go! And take your stupid slut friend >/ 

Reynard: |3 Mmn... I shouldn't... -leans down and kisses her shoulders, slowly slipping off her dress again- <3

Aurora: :/ She loves you G... But you know mum never really has said that she loves me... She just isn't one to show it... 

Chelsea: -growls- D-Don't you dare hurt him >C he is the only thing I've got... 

Tani: She would be expecting us. Either we can teleport and sneak around or take the secret exit tunnel.

Meri: o.o... -stands up out of the water- ... Are you sure you're okay with this? You look so scared... 

Laetri: Oh... -thinks for a moment- ... Ever had skills in bribery? 

Tani: Y-Yes... Yes... -clutches at his hair- Ohhh... <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:01 pm

???: Sad Alright... just be careful with them... -sighs and watches then leave-

Bobby: Y-yeah... this really does make me feel so much better all the time. Not having to stuff my bra every morning was like... the best feeling in the world. I never could've gotten there without you... -squeezes her hand gently- Smile

Vivian: Well... You guys got anything to eat here?

Fox: Nothing in hell is gonna make your stomach feel any better. :/ You should eat when you get home.

Lexi: o.o;; -freezes up- N-no... >.< Not them again... Please....

Violet: .... -quietly- No vampire would say they were meant to be if they were ever given the choice...

Ridali: Sad ... I warned you he was strict... -gently nuzzles her- I suppose I'll heal faster if I have time to rest by myself...

Fawn: -looks her over for a moment- ... Alright... Sad You sleep well sweetheart... -leans in and gently kisses her forehead- <3

Vivian: Heh... X3 Yeah we went to the flower fields mummy. Smile Marianna, why don't you show her what you got...?

Blade: -sits up a little and watches him leave- ...

Tyrel: You're very kind... are you sure you're ok with me sleeping in your tent? :/

Fox: -ear flicks- Yeah... I'm starting to get it too. He's hurt... like he was bashed or something. :/ Poor guy...

William: |c -doesn't say anything and quietly takes it, his bruises and breaks starting to heal-

Harold: Ssh. Don't complain. This is what it takes to look like a proper lady.

Vivian: >.> Well why bother? |3 I'll just teleport us. -takes her wrist-

G: ... Shit Vivian, don't even think about--

Vivian: -teleports them to the riddle house-

Baldor: o.o !! -ears perk and looks around a bit, holding onto Aurora tight-

Medli: Very Happy Yeah let's go. -reaches into the basket and pulls out an apple- >w> ... Hey Leoni, you wanna eat my fruit?

Silver: Sad She's still inside sweetheart. Ssh... just relax. You've been exposed to a lot of iron and inhaled a lot of smoke.

Baldor: -kneels down- Here... let me heal you. :/

G: >/ I don't plan to go back to prison any time soon. -lets out a golem and nidoking- I'd like to see you try and chase me while fighting them. -turns and quickly leaves-

Darunia: -races up to her- D: Tani! Tani are you alright?

Mewtwo: -huffs a bit- Then just go. >/ It was a lot easier for me before you showed up.

Nikita: >.> Alright... -huffs a bit- We better go visit her then.

Anudor: Crying or Very sad Mihan please... please don't be like this...

Amber: Oh I don't know... -plays with some of his chest hair- |3 Maybe we could have a shower...?

Gordon: I love you too... -kisses the top of her head- I promise I'll be careful. <3 I would never let anything happen to this family...

Adam: XD -laughs a bit and stumbles- Ah! Hey! -staggers back and bumps into someone-

Fox: ... F-fine! Fucking be that way! -wipes her eyes- And after everything I did to support you... >C -turns and walks out of his room, slamming the door behind her-

Eldora: Mmn... -bites her lip and watches his hands- Y-you know... I only learned how to be on top...

G: You know what I mean Aurora. >/ When you mess up she doesn't ska you or anything like that. She thinks you're fucking perfect. -rubs his forehead- Ugh... >.<

Kali: >/ Then you'd better start talking.

Baldor: ^^' Well we used the secret exit on our way out. So she's probably still got the lab on high alert... maybe we should just use your shadow powers?

Drayna: I... I-I need to learn not to be afraid of it... >.< It's selfish of me to expect you to come out of the wayer all the time to see me...

G: >.> Oh no, nothing like that. You don't learn things like that with a life of organised crime behind you. -ruffles his hair-

Silver: -grins a little- I love that sound you make Mihan... yes louder... Mmn... Mmn, scream for me Tani... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Chelsea: -blushes a little and cuddles up to her- Hey you deserve to be happy <3

???: >.> Hey lovebirds. Can I take your order?

Scruff: I suggest you ask Drayna to make you something nice. Just ask her for me okay? 

Isaac: Then stop whining okay? >/ 

Annette: :/ Hey  come on. No being sad. This is a happy moment. -kisses her cheek- 

Honiahaka: ... Sad I know... |c But I still wish I had you. Now who can I hug when I sleep? 

Elle: Mmn... Night mum... -dozes off- <3

Rayurn: ...-whispers- Come on. Lets go and search now. 

Marianna: X3 -giggles and holds the flowers up-

Grace: X3 Awh you got me my favourite flowers... Smile thank you sweeties -kisses the top of their heads- <3 

Tess: -comes into the tent- ... I see things didn't go well... 

Shea: Of course... I trust you. :/ I know you're not like the others ... 

Eloisa: I have to go D:

Alejandro: Calm down alright? You'll get yourself hurt. Let Fox and i deal with her and you help William.  

Chelsea: -strokes his hair- That's my good boy... <3 

Jess: |c ... -sighs a little- Anything else that needs to be done? 

Aurora: o.o!! D< Vivian you bitch. How dare you bring Baldor here to this place... -holds him protectively- Take us back now.

Leoni: owo... <Ooo...>

Link: I packed extra fruit for Leoni >.>... Go on. Eat your apple.  

Lily: Check on Silvia too... >_< Argh... Yeah... Not to  mention grandpa choked me a little ... 

Laetri: ... -ear flicks- I'll be right back... -teleports in front of G- 

Tani: D< Shit... Im fine but he is getting away. 

Gardevoir: And yet somehow you still wanted me around... >/ 

Quinn: >.>... you're  not going to act rude after she saved you are you? 

Derek: He is pissing me off. >C If I stay I'm going to kill him. -storms out of the house- 

Jude: ... -smiles a little- Oh I would love that. -cuddles her close- ... -sighs- You know I really am worried about Adam... 

???: -smiles a little- I know... You're a good provider. -kisses his cheek- Would you like some breakfast? <3 

???: o.o !! -stumbles a bit- Hey! D< watch where you're going! 

Alejandro: o.o!! D: Hey what's the matter? Shit you've been crying... 

Reynard: Yeah...? -pushes her down gently and moves on top of her- Guess it'll be my turn to learn... <3 

Aurora: ...-sighs- Calm down... Your headache will get worse... -thinks for a moment- Why don't we take a break this morning before training ... :/ 

Chelsea: Nghh... A-Alright we took them... >_< They should be in my clothes on Aeris... 

Tani: >.>... I don't want to always rely on them. -takes his arm and holds onto Darunia- But lets hurry. -turns shadow and goes into the building-  

Meri: Sad ... Alright... W-Would you like me to hold your hands? 

Laetri: X3 Well come on. Lets offer a demon something then we can go home. Very Happy 

Tani: O-Oh... Oh... -bites her lip- I-I cant hold it in... >.< OHHH!! <3 -holds onto the bathtub edges and trembles a little, screaming out in pleasure-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Bobby: -glances up at them- >.> ... We already ordered actually. >/ Our entrees should be here by now.

Vivian: -sighs- Oh I don't think Drayba will be coming back any time soon. :/ Hanson advanced on her and... she's suffered the same as I have. She must've been pretty scared.

Lexi: >.< I won't... just keep those awful bitches away from me...

Violet: -smiles faintly- You're right... -looks down at Christi- Do you know when you'll be allowed to leave?

Vitali: Hey hey... it'll be ok. Sad Just think that... if you leave me here tonight I'll recover faster and be back in your arms that much sooner...

Fawn: o.o ... Are you sure? What if she just gets upset? Sad

Vivian: X3 -blushes a little- We knew you'd like them... -looks around the tent a little- ... Where's daddy?

Blade: ... He shouldn't have left in the first place... or sent me away...

Tyrel: Of course... I'm never going to hurt you dear.... -glances over his shoulder- ... Is there... any particular reason Bruno is watching us? o.o

Fox: You're gonna need to be able to get him out of there quickly. So let us handle the fighting.

William: .... -sets down the empty potion bottle and just lays there, staring at the wall- I need a miracle... |c

Harold: No... -gently strokes her cheek- We should go and have breakfast now. |3 -leans in and kisses her-

Vivian: >.> If you didn't want to end up here, you shouldn't have defied my father. >/ -snatches Baldor from her-

Baldor: o.o;; -squirms a little and cries in fright- DX No! -tries to reach out for Aurora- Mummah!

Vivian: -calls out- Hanson! Come deal with this kid! I have better things to do with my time... >J

Medli: -looks it over- .... Bleh... >.< Do I have to?

Silver: She's not as important, you need to be checked first.

Baldor: Ok this will feel a little strange, but I'm going to open your airways a little more. Just open your mouth wide for me. :/

G: o.o; ... Oh you... >/ -looks him over- I'd been wanting to see you Laetri...

Darunia: D: Man we'll never catch up to him if I have to fight these two.

Mewtwo: >/ Well not now. Just go Gardevoir. Take your melodrama elsewhere...

Nikita: >.> To a disgusting Aerisian? I wouldn't dream of it.

Anudor: D: M-Mihan! ... -sniffles a bit and wipes his eyes- Shit... |c You're... you're gonna make me choose...

Amber: D: Oh yeah... he still hasn't come home. I wonder where he could have gone...

Gordon: -smiles faintly- Thanks sweetheart... that'd be great. -cuddles her close- I don't know where I'd be without you...

Adam: o.o !! Sorry! Sorry it was an accident. >.> -dusts himself off- Just calm down alright?

Fox: -frowns a little and looks at the floor- He's kicking us out... all of us. We gotta pack our things...

Eldora: -gently wraps her arms around him- Thankyou... I wanted you to take me... -blushes more and starts to pull his shirt off-

G: Sounds great. D| Believe me I have no intention of training with a hangover...

Kali: Oh how convenient... >/ Very well. I'll send someone to get them. And if your story doesn't check out, I suppose we have no other option than to go to Baldor. |3

Baldor: o.o;; Ah geez... >.< -shuts his eyes and holds onto her- I hate this...

Drayna: ... -slowly nods- Y-yes please... my legs are like jelly... I-I'm not sure I can move on my own...

G: >.> Still... I hope it's occurred to you I don't have very much to bribe with. I don't have money now that I'm dead.

Silver: Good... good girl Tani... |3 -kisses her gently and slowly lifts his head- Mmn... It's so good to hear you scream for me... <3 -gently rubs her leg and just watches her-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:58 am

???: >/ Well you know it kinda takes time to cook things. There is a thing called being patient. 

Scruff: ... D| If i ever get the chance, ill kill Hanson. -sighs- Well maybe Silvia can help cook for you... Otherwise I might have to ask for more friends to help out.

Isaac: |3 Good... -strokes her cheek gently- Now how about we go out to hell together? 

Christi: After the doctors check me over and say I'm all good then i will be able to leave. But i bet ill get a huge lecture from them... D| 

Honiahaka: ... Yeah... I suppose so... |c -kisses the top of his head- You just... Call me if you need me okay? Sad 

Rayurn: well what if we don't do it and she misses out on being friends with someone? :/ 

Grace: -takes Marianna and cuddles her- Oh... He is sitting outside of the tent... Things didn't go too well with his brother Sad 

Tess: It was not his decision... That was Oiryn's. Besides if he stood up to him, he would've probably  been banished too... He has four kids and a wife to look after. But he has moved his things and family here... So he can never leave you... But you're not giving him the chance to be there for you. If there was a very dedicated brother title... I'd give it to Xavier.... Because ever since you were taken away he has never stopped trying to find you... And has not stopped thinking about you... 

Shea: Hm? o.o... -looks over at him- He's still probably mad that I skipped out on training to see you... Don't worry about him.

Eloisa: Well hurry! D: -races inside and slams the door open- Will?! Will!

Chelsea: o.o!! -sits up a but- >/ Oh back for more hey? 

Jess: >< Mmf... -doesn't kiss him back again- Yeah let's go... -unlocks the door and heads out of the room- |c 

Aurora: o.o!! N-No! D8 -tries to get Baldor back- Give him back to me! >_<

Hanson: -comes into the room- -.- i do not touch children...

Link: Hey apples are lovely. Leoni seem to like them... -gets one and feeds him-

Leoni: |3 -noms on the apple- <3

Silver: She's not as important, you need to be checked first.

Lily: A-Alright... -slowly opens her mouth wider, having some difficulty-  

Laetri: Look you have to stop this. You keep hurting our family >/ if you don't come quietly then ill have to take you by force. 

Tani: -ear flicks- Darunia when the chance comes up run past them. Laetri is near him. I'll hold them up. -jumps into Nidoking's body, grabbing and pinning down Golem- >/

Gardevoir: -sniffles- Fine >C I can't believe I actually cared about you... Even doing those things for the guards to try and get you back...  -walks away from him- 

Quinn: D| Come on you said she was cool. -takes her hand and teleports to Lily's house- 

Derek: |c ... -goes into the bar and sits down- Drink please... 

Jude: Im not sure... He is probably far away by now... 

???: Smile -kisses his cheek- I wonder sometimes too... -gets up and puts a dressing gown on- I best get the little ones up and ready so they can go to school. 

???: Well just watch it otherwise you might not be so lucky next time >/ -walks away-

Madeline: o.o;; Jeez... It really isn't a nice neighbourhood... 

Alejando: D: What?! How can he do that... Now how are we going to get money for the wedding... Sad 

Reynard: -caresses her gently- You are so beautiful... I really can't get over it... -starts to remove his pants again- 

Aurora: X3 C'mon. We'll teleport to Diagon Alley and get something to eat there. -takes his hand and teleports there-

Chelsea: >C No you won't ... If you lay a hand on him ill mess you up so bad... 

Tani: -turns back to normal- >.> Well you wanted the shadow powers X3 Now let's hurry. What exactly did you two do to piss her off? 

Meri: ...-takes her arms gently- It's alright... We'll just take it slow and at your own pace...

Laetri: <.<... -conjures a bag of money in his hands- Lily taught me that one |3 

Tani: Mmn... -moves her hands down, still trembling a bit- Oh god... |D I-I have never had that before... <3 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next