Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:48 am

Bobby: >/ I'm sorry after the way the last one treated us I'd expect just a little better customer service.

Vivian: It's ok... it's... it's great that you sent Spike up to see me... you don't need to send anyone else. My father will be suspicious...

----------------------------------------------

Lexi: -grumbles a little and turns her head away- Fine... whatever. |c

Evan: :/ Well this is the second time you've done this to yourself... -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- You really should learn to be a little more in control.

Violet: -shakes her head- Sad No please don't think that. I shouldn't have left...

Vitali: I will... -tries to smile comfortingly- Just try and relax... Smile

Fawn: I suppose you're right... this is the best thing for her. It's not healthy to not be friends with other kids... and it's something you miss out on at the fight clubs... -sighs and runs her arm- I just don't want her to be upset with us...

Vivian: D: Why not? Sad What happened?

Blade: -growls and ears flatten- D< Enough! Enough lies! -barks at her- I was not taken! I was born in the club, I have no brother!

Tyrel: o.o; Don't you think it's something very worrying if he's upset with the both of us?

William: -tries to slowly sit up- o.o ... Eloisa... D: L-let me see her! Sad

Fox: -takes Al's hand and sinks into the ground- >.> <You reckon you'll be alright to take her old guy?> X3

Harold: |3 Good girl Jessica... -follows her and wraps an arm around her shoulder- You're being a very good girl... <3

Vivian: -gets out her wand and backs away a bit, aiming it at her- Don't push it. >/ ... -looks over at Hanson- <.< For god's sake just take him. I need to focus on this one.

Baldor: DX -cries and struggles in her arms- No! Mummah please! -desperately tries to reach out for her- Crying or Very sad

Medli: >.> Well do I look like a horse to you?

Silver: -looks around a little- ... Where is Laetri? o.o

Baldor: -hands start to glow and opens her airways a little, making it easier to breathe- There... there just take some deep breaths and clear the smoke out of your lungs for me...

G: Take me by force? >/ That's very cute... -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt- You're the one that should be watching your back right now boy...

Darunia: D: Alright just be careful! -races past them and down the hall- Laetri!

Mewtwo: -huffs and watches her leave- >/ ...

Nikita: >.> She was. But she's also a disgusting tree monkey. -looks around a bit-

Slate: o.o -leaps out of his chair- Silver what happ-- ... Oh... it's just you Quinn... -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- Look can you come back later? Sad This isn't a good time...

???: o.o -ears perk- Oh sure thing honey. -pours him a drink- Why so glum? :/

Amber: Sad That's horrible... why would he want to leave? He'd have nowhere to go....

Gordon: Oh of course... -gets up and stretches a bit- o.o Wow it's so rare that I'm not already at work by this hour of the morning. Smile I think I should see them off to school as well... it's been a while...

Adam: -backs away a bit- ... Yeah... it's the only way I could get a place cheap enough. :/ Just stay close to me alright? Don't make eye contact with anyone...

Fox: -ears flatten and tries not to tear up- I... I don't know... look we gotta tell Zara and pack our things. If we're not quick he was threatening to kill me... -sighs a bit and heads up to their room-

Eldora: -giggles a bit- You're making me giggle again... X3 It's going to kill the mood...

G: Sounds good... -looks down at her- You know I actually can't remember the last time we spent any time together like this.

Kali: -tightens her grip- >/ Well how can you do that when you're dead in the ground? -grins a little and laughs- >J

Baldor: ^^; We kinda... released all her lab experiments.

Drayna: T-thankyou.... -holds onto him- I can't believe I'm doing this... o.o;; I'm in a lake... s-surrounded by water and holding onto someone I met just today... -bites her lip and shivers a little- P-please Meri... please don't let me go or... or dunk me in... Sad

G: >.> Good trick. -takes it- Surprising it came from your sister.

Silver: Heh... |3 I could tell. You really enjoyed that didn't you...? <3 -moves up and gently kisses her cheek-
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:33 am

???: She is a shy girl who has only been with us for a short time >/ She is still getting used to working and dealing with rude customers. 

Scruff: Okay... Sad i suppose you have to get going soon...

Isaac: -gets up- Come on now... <.< -holds a hand out for her- 

Christi: No dear... I really do crack when something has happened... I need to learn to be calm and. It panic so much :/ 

Honiahaka: It'll be hard... Sad I'll see you in the morning... -gets up and walks out of the tent- |c

Rayurn: :/ She wont... Dont worry. -kisses her cheek- Im sure she will be happy once she gets to know her new friend... 

Grace: :/ He just doesn't want your fathers help... He doesnt realise that he was born here... Your father doesn't know what to do...

Tess: But it is true! Your name isn't even Blade! It is Kahoku! Doesn't that ring a bell?

Shea: He knows if he does anything he'll be sent away. Don't worry... If he tries to hurt you I'll protect you...

Chelsea: -gets changed- Shut up >/ 

Eloisa: -goes into the bedroom- D< Let him go! 

Alejandro: <.<... <Old? Now that's just cruel. I can easily take her.> 

Jess: -looks away and tries to shuffle away a little- Mmn... |c 

???: o.o... Oh breakfast is ready master... Shall your friend be staying? 

Aurora: D: Vivian this isn't fair! Let him go back to Giovanni! >.< -tears fall down her cheeks- 

Hanson: <.<... -takes him- Hmm an elf baby... Stinking halfbreed too... >C 

Link: >.>... Good girls who eat their apples get to see fairies. 

Lily: -takes in some breaths- I think... He went inside... 

Laetri: o.o... Oh now this must be adorable. -teleports out of this hands- <You've never really seen me fight...> -appears behind him, conjuring a shadow hammer- >/ -swings it at him- 

Gardevoir: ... -teleports herself back to the beach- |c ... 

Quinn: o.o... Whats happened? D: Shit is Lily in danger? 

Derek: Oh I moved in with my mihan but his pet doesn't like me... -takes a sip- |c Little bastard is shredding all my things... 

Jude: Well I'm not exactly there for the kid. He must've just wanted his own place. 

???: Im sure they would like that.. Smile They do miss you... Always asking when you'll e home and that... 

Madeline: A-Alright... -holds onto his arm- ... Jeez... Hopefully when you earn some money then maybe you can find a better home... 

Alejandeo: -follows her up-  Sad Well... I still have my old house... We can move back into that... -kisses her cheek- It'll be okay... 

Zara: -looks up- o.o... You guys okay?

Reynard: X3 Well ... With what I'm going to be doing you wont be giggling anymore ;3 -leans down and kisses her gently- <3 

Aurora: Yeah... It's been a while...-smiles faintly- I sure do miss just relaxing with you... Smile

Chelsea: Argh DX Just stop!! Can you just let me go?! 

Tani: ... D| Of course... -ear flicks- Shit. Kali is hurting her man... 

Meri: I don't plan to... -wraps his arms around her gently- Here ... We'll move out a little more... -slowly moves out into the water-

Laetri: :/ You know she really isn't that bad... 

Tani: Y-Yes... -looks up at him and plays with the end of his hair- God... You really are amazing... And when you're doing this it makes me fall in love with you all over again... <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 11:01 am

Bobby: That's not any of our problem, now is it? >/ You'd better just get our food ready and make it damn good, alright?

Vivian: ... -brushes some hair out of her eyes and slowly stands- Yeah... I suppose I should. I'd hate for Hanson to come after me...

Fox: Well you just take care of yourself girly... :/

Lexi: ... -sighs and shakily reaches out, taking his hand- You're... y-you're horrible... >.< -wipes her eyes- I hate you...

Violet: Sad You can't be blamed for that now... a-after I was taken...

Vitali: Sad -sighs and watches her leave- ... -bites his lip and slowly gets up, trembling a little, and follows her out- W-wait... >.< Ugh... -stumbles a bit and leans against the side of the tent-

Fawn: I suppose you're right... -gently kisses his cheek- :/ Would you be alright to come with me and find someone...?

Vivian: Sad Daddy must be so upset... -sighs a bit- |c He should listen. Daddy's the only one who cares so much about him...

Blade: D< NO! -jumps forward and tackles her down- That's enough!

Tyrel: -smiles faintly- X3 Heh... well if you're sure. -nuzzles her gently-

William: o.o !! Eloisa! D: Oh god you're alright! -quickly gets up and clutches his stomach- >.< Agh... -hisses a little in pain-

Fox: >.> ... <Of course you can dear.> -gets up behind Chelsea and grabs her in an armlock- Get him out of here now Eloisa. >/ -pulls her away from them-

Harold: Yes she's going to be staying for a while now. >.> -holds her close- Go do the laundry now.

Vivian: >/ -grabs her by her hair and presses the wand into her throat- Shut up. Maybe if you be quiet we'll send him back home unharmed... -glances up at Hanson- Look I know he's a gross elf halfbreed, just do whatever with him so I don't have to. I need to help father deal with this one. -pulls her upstairs-

Baldor: -tries to pull away from him- DX Let go!

Medli: Awh... D: -pouts and reaches for an apple- >:T Fine.

Silver: o.o;; -gets up- What?! D: The place is on fire and being stormed by police and he decides to go after them?! I thought that kid was supposed to be smart! >.<

Baldor: Calm yourself... -starts to heal her burns- Laetri is a very capable young child...

G: o.o What-- >.< !! -yelps in pain and staggers, falling forward- Agh!

Darunia: >:U You're going down old man! -races over and pounces him, pinning him down securely- Heh. |3 Teamwork, bitch.

Slate: She's being held up back at the HQ. Sad er family had to call the police to try and get her out... she was going to be murdered there.

Nikita: o.o Well shit. Guess there's no hope of finding Quinn's pokemon then.
(Nikita is such a fucking bitch. XD)

???: o.o Really? You must be very stressed... have you tried talking with him? -cleans some glasses- Figure out why he's trying to destroy your things?

Amber: Sad ... If you had the chance... would you be there for him if he came back...?

Gordon: X3 Awh... Geez the poor things. Not being able to ever see their dad... -sighs a bit and heads downstairs, looking around a bit-

Adam: :/ Yeah maybe... it'll be a slow process. Though hopefully if I can find my mother it won't be so difficult...

Fox: Yeah... yeah we just... we're getting kicked out... -looks up at Alejandro- Sad Do we have enough room for Zara? Shawn doesn't want her to stay here either...

Eldora: o///o Oh... -squirms a little and kisses him back- Mmn... oh Reynard... <3 ^///^

G: Yeah it... used to be a lot easier when we were kids.

Kali: No... no you lose that right when you fuck with me and my projects. >/ You shouldn't have disrespected me you slutty little bitch... I don't even know what my brother sees in you...

Baldor: o.o; -ears perk and looks over at one of the interview rooms- ... D: I can sense it... Oh Chelsea... Sad

Drayna: o__o;; -freezes up- Shit Meri... w-we're floating. >.< We're floating. -holds onto him tight and buries her face in his chest- Don't let me go or I'll sink!

G: >.> When she went out of her way to mess with my affairs I found it to be a little irritating.

Silver: Good... -gently kisses her- You deserve it... <3 -gently strokes her cheek- My beautiful Mihan...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 pm

???: >.>... I'll try to... -walks away- Hopefully I might not spit in it...

Chelsea: <.< Well they are a piece of work hey?

Scruff: You call if you need me alright? I'll be there for you... Sad -sighs-

Isaac: Oh trust me dear... there are a lot worse out here in hell... |3 -kisses her cheek gently-

Christi: I know ... but it's with a lot of things too... I get so upset and worried even before bad things happen... and that's not good for my health... :/

Honiahaka: o.o... D: Vitali no! -goes over to him- You're going to hurt yourself... Sad Please get back to bed... -kneels down and helps him up-

Rayurn: Yeah it's just my arm... I'll be okay to walk... Besides I just want my little girl to be happy... Smile

Grace: I know... Hey why don't you go over and talk to him? I know you could cheer him up...

Tess: ... -stays calm- It's true... and you need to think about this... Now please get off me Blade...

Shea: X3 -tries not to giggle and heads inside her tent- Well this is my home... it's not much but hey...

Eloisa: -helps him up gently- Sad Come on.... we'll go back to the bar and get the potion to make me come back to life... then we can go home...

Alejandro: -rises up- >C How dare you kill my niece you little slut!

Chelsea: o.o!! D< Fucking hell. Let me go! -elbows Fox hard in the stomach-

???: o.o;; ... -nods- Yes of course sir... -walks away from him-

Jess: ... -sighs and heads into the dining room- |c

Aurora: Ah! >.< ... -tries to pull away- D< You let him go right now! -gets out her wand and aims it at Vivian- I'll teach you a fucking lesson! Crucio!

Hanson: |3 Awh. And what are you going to do about it you little freak? You're just a baby.

Link: |3 Heh. Fairies. Works everytime. X3 -cuddles her- Now eat up.

Lily: -hisses in pain- Y-Yeah... that kid can do anything... -sighs- I can't believe it's finally happening...

Laetri: >w> Good job Darunia. -makes the hammer go away and goes over, pulling out any tools G has on him- Don't want you to escape... -starts to tie him up with some rope he conjures up-

Tani: -races over- I teleported those pokemon out... >J Well well... Beaten by a child...

Darunia: >:U You're going down old man! -races over and pounces him, pinning him down securely- Heh. |3 Teamwork, bitch.

Quinn: ... And Lily could die! Her grandfather is a total bastard! D:

Derek: I did. -.- He just doesn't want me there because it's his home and he wants to be with his master... little bastard just told me to fuck off when I tried to reason with him.

Jude: ... Iunno... after all the shit that's happened I don't think he would accept me wanting to be there...

???: X3 Little ones! Come downstairs! Are you dressed?

???: Yeah mum! I'm coming down! -races downstairs, his hair still a mess- o.o... Dad you're home still?

Madeline: ... I wonder what your mother is like... :/ -holds his hand and squeezes it gently-

Alejandro: Yeah of course... Sad

Zara: o.o... -ears droop- Oh dear... Sad

Alejandro: -starts to pack up their things- You go get the tip jar and whatever money is left... I'll start searching for a new job once we move in...

Reynard: -cuddled up to her afterwards, stroking her hair gently- ... That was... wonderful... <3 -kisses her shoulder blade gently-

Aurora: ... Well I would offer to take you to Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour but... X3 With that hangover I don't think you could handle it. It's a shame though. It's the best.

Tani: ... I'm going in... Just get ready to grab Chelsea when Kali lets go... -sinks into the ground and moves inside-

Chelsea: -tears up- W-Well I can't see anyone liking you! DX

Tani: ... -jumps into Kali's body, making her let go of Chelsea- >C Enough of this Kali!

Meri: It's okay... all you have to do is keep moving your legs... I won't let you go...

Laetri: :/ But all that is over now... I mean she is joining up in the police force and everything... maybe iunno you two can sort things out...

Tani: -kisses him back gently- Mmn... I feel like I should be returning the favour... for all these nice things you're doing for me. <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Bobby: >.> Yeah, makes me wanna trash the place early. I want that other waitress back. X3 She scared easily.

Vivian: Just... take it easy alright? Enjoy the fact you can be with your friends again.... -sighs and teleports back to the riddle house-

Fox: :/ ... -goes back to cleaning some glasses- Poor kid...

Lexi: -cringes a little- Eugh... >.< -turns her face away a bit- Whatever... let's just go...

Evan: -kisses the top of her head- It's ok... we'll go back to that doctor and they might be able to help you this time now that Violet's back... you'll be more stable...

Vitali: -leans against her- >.< I... I want to go back with you...

Fawn: -smiles a bit- I really hope this helps her... and I think meeting with another young one from the club will give her someone to talk to... -sighs and plays with the ends of her hair- I just wish her brothers were here...

Vivian: :/ ... I'll try... -hands her Marianna and heads outside, looking around a bit- ... Daddy? Sad

Blade: -snarls viciously and presses a paw down on her neck- >C Why should I believe you?

Tyrel: No it's... it's great. I think after... being in the clubs for so long you learn to appreciate the nice, simple things... like the comfort of a home like this. -ears droop a little and looks away-

William: Sad -leans against her a little- I'm sorry... I-I'm so sorry they hurt you...

Fox: >.< !! -yelps a little and staggers back, doubled over- Agh... fucking bitch...

Harold: -follows her in- ... >.> Now no more of this... I'd like to see a little more of a smile.

Vivian: o.o Hey don't-- >.< !! -cries out in pain and trembles a little- Agh.... DX AHH! S-stop! -shakily falls to her kneels and continues to scream-

Baldor: -ears perk- o.o ... -glares at him and bites down hard into his hand- >C

Medli: .... -bites into it and makes a face- >___<;

Baldor: -glances up at the building- ... I never thought I would see the day... -strokes her hair gently- It's alright Lily... deep breaths. We're almost done. :/

Silver: ... -runs a hand through his hair and looks over at one of the officer jennys- We cut off all lines of communication between bases. You've got others set up to infiltrate them in their other locations? If... any of them are left they'll just come back.

Darunia: >3 -steps away after Laetri binds him- You really thought you'd get away with all of this?

G: >.< -struggles a little against the ropes- F-fuck.... -looks up at Tani and glares sharply at her- >C Lily put all of you up to this... my own family...

Slate: D< Fuck! Could you stop being selfish for a second and think about the fact that the girl who fucking SAVED YOU might end up DEAD?! Fuck! -snarls and walks away from them- Those bloody elves were right about you creatures.

Nikita: >/ -snarls- Watch it mutt.

???: It probably just means he's very attached to your Mihan and doesn't want anyone hurting him. :/ You know his judgement may be clouded by something that's happened to him.... something that hurt him... or your Mihan?

Amber: Well... maybe not, but you would try, wouldn't you? Sad

Gordon: Yeah... I'm not due to be with my client for a few hours. X3 Awh kiddo, look at your bed head. -goes over and tries to fix it up-

Adam: ... Dunno, I always figured she was just some bitch that couldn't be fucked to see me, but... I get the feeling there's a lot my dad never told me about her....

Fox: -looks up at her- :/ Hey it'll be ok kid. We'll all support each other... -sighs a little- I don't know what kind of job I'll get... I've only ever done waitressing. -runs a hand through her hair- Maybe I can make a few bucks at a demon strip joint...

Eldora: |3 Mmn.... -sighs happily and cuddles up to him, burying her face in his chest- It was... you didn't hurt me or anything.... it was wonderful... <3

G: -looks her over- .... Aurora, with this hangover I couldn't handle listening to the shop's name.

Kali: o.o !! -immediately drops her and backs away a little- T-tani?! >.< What are you doing?! -trembles a little and starts to tear up, freaking out- G-GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY BODY YOU FUCKING FREAK! DX

Baldor: >/ -nods seriously and goes in, quickly scooping up Chelsea- C'mon we're going. -teleports back to the colony- Sad Are you hurt...?

Drayna: >.< -keeps her eyes tightly closed and holds onto him for dear life- P-please don't.... -bites her lip and tries to breathe normally- Oh god...

G: Of course. >.> That just makes me what to be friends with her. -takes the coins- Let's just get this done first. -goes over to a demon- Hey. <.< I need a transfer.

Silver: Yeah...? -plays with some of her hair- What were you thinking of doing...? <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 pm

Chelsea: Yeah XD man she was easy to push around.

???: -comes over- Here is your entree sir -.- 

Scruff: |c ...-tears up and sits down- i hope she'll be okay... 

Hanson: <.<... good. You're back. 

Isaac: >.>... alright... -puts an arm around her and heads down the stairs- 

Annette: :/ and you know when you get back home i can help around the house while you rest a bit. 

Honiahaka: You're going to rip your stitches Sad -helps him back to his bed- 

Rayurn: I wish the same thing... :/ Who knows... They might  e somewhere safe...

Xavier: ... -sitting on the ground and looks up at her- Oh hello Viv... Sad Settling in okay? 

Tess: -still tries to stay calm- >.< What reason would i have to lie to you? 

Shea: ...-sits down and cuddles him gently- ... We'll be a family okay? We'll have a nice home... And we will look after each other... Like it should be...

Eloisa: Dont be sorry... Im just glad they didnt kill you... Sad Look ill take care of you when we get to the surface. Like a good wife should... 

Alejandro: D< -punches her hard in the face- 

Chelsea: >.< -yelps and falls to the ground- 

Jess: ... -tries to smile but just sits down- It's hard to smile... 

Aurora: >/ Ill stop if you promise to leave me and my family alone... And you better keep that spell on to protect me from Drayna...

Hanson: o.o!! Yeowch!! >_< Fuck! D< You'll pay for this you little shit!

Link: >.>... Drama queen. X3

Lily: -keeps trying to breathe- it might not be over... The experiment Mewtwo got away... He is so mad now... He might cause us some trouble... -cuddles up to Baldor a bit- |c 

Jenny: we have others at the other bases. Most of the people have been taken out already. I think we finally got them. -smiles a bit- 

Tani: -picks him up- You decided to hurt family... That was your biggest mistake. If you had only cared... Then maybe we would've cared back... Now cmon guy. -teleports them all outside- 

Quinn: Sad Nikita Slate really cares for Lily. She looked after him after he got out of the fight clubs. 

Derek: ... You think something could've happened to Anudor..? Sad -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- He hasn't told me anything... 

Jude: ...-sighs- Yeah... I could try... -looks her over- Cmon. Lets go have that shower. 

???: X3 Hey if mum cant fix it i bet you cant either. 

Madeline: :/ ... Well i guess there is only one way to find out... But i still think this sweet side of you had to come out somewhere...

Alejandro: ABSOLUTELY NOT! >:U 

Zara: Look how about I get a job there :/ I could bring a lot of income in...

Reynard: And we had no interruptions... -kisses her neck a little- <3 

Aurora: ^^;; well its something you would have to get used to around here... Would you like to get some tea?  

Tani: Oh no >/ You better stop bothering your  brother and his friend... 

Chelsea: M-My throat is killing me... -now has bruises all around her neck- 

Meri: Alright Shh... I still have you... :/ You're doing okay... -kisses the top of her head- You're all good <3 ... Do you think you can go underwater? 

???: >.>... piss off. I know who you are. Im not doing it.  

Tani: -bites her lip and starts to undo his pants- I think i should open wide... <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Bobby: ... -looks up at him- I'm sorry what? >C What did you just say? -picks up her plate and gets up- You know what, fuck you. >/ -grabs them by their shirt and smushes the food all over their face-

Fox: Hey if you've got someone looking out for her up there she should be alright. :/

Vivian: ... Yeah... -sighs and looks away- I told you I would be...

Lexi: >.< Mmn... -shifts uncomfortably and tries to pull away from him-

???: <.< -looks up as they come down- ... Master... -bows her head-

Evan: :/ Well thanyou. That we would really appreciate.

Violet: ... -looks between them and sighs happily, cuddling up to Annette- <3

Vitali: -whines a little- I'll be fine... Sad Please, I feel safer with you...

Fawn: I really hope so... |c I wish I could have known them... -sighs a bit and heads outside-

Vivian: -goes over and sits down with him- .... Yeah... It's nice here... -cuddles up to him- <3

Blade: .... -looks her over carefully- >C ... I don't know... but you're keeping me here. D< I'm not taking any chances!

Tyrel: -looks up at her for a moment- .... Yeah... a family... -cuddles up to her and sighs a little- |c Thankyou...

William: -smiles faintly- I know... I know you will. You'll be a perfect wife for me... -gently kisses her cheek- I love you. <3

Fox: >.< Ngh... -straightens up and looks down at her- Fucking little slut. >C -kicks her in the ribs- You just stay away, you got it?

Harold: >.> Well try harder. It isn't very becoming for a young woman to scowl like that all the time.

Vivian: N-no... >.< No I have to... DX AAHH! Stop!

Voldemort: >.> ... -watches for a while then flicks his wand, disarming Aurora-

Baldor: >C -keeps biting down and tries to pull away flesh-

Medli: >__< It's gross. -looks down at the apple- o.o ... Hey the apple took my tooth. D:

Baldor: With what has happened the creature has every right to be upset... -cuddles her comfortingly- It's alright... -looks down at a still unconscious Silvia- ...

Silver: Good. Good... Thankyou for this. We know it's a big job but all around the Pokemon world now trainers will be safer.

Darunia: |3 -stretches and lays down- I've definitely earned myself a nap by now.

Silver: -looks up at Tani- ... Good work. D: Shit Laetri, there you are. -quickly scoops him up- >.< You had me so worried... I thought you'd be killed in there...

G: ... -looks between them and doesn't say anything-

Nikita: >.> Fine, whatever. When will she be back?

Slate: D< Well how am I supposed to know?!

???: :/ ... Well kiddo... Since we got away from our human masters, everyone in this colony has a story to tell.

Amber: -smiles a bit and gets up- Alright. <3

Gordon: >w> You'd be surprised what daddy can do. X3 How do you even manage to get it this messy anyway?

Adam: -glances at her- ... You think I've got a sweet side?

Fox: Look it wouldn't be fair for you to have to support us when I'm doing nothing. >.> We can ignore Al and go in together. :/ It'll be a little easier that way.

Eldora: Yeah... -tilts her head back- Mmn... <3 Oh Reynard...
(How creepy would it be if every time they did it, Shawn was there in the corner so only Eldora could see him and masturbating to the whole thing.)

G: X3 Sure alright. So uh... <.< What's the story for when mother finds out we haven't been training?

Kali: >.< You can't tell me what to do! J-just leave me alone! Fucking shadow creature, GET OUT! DX

Baldor: Sad I could hear her choking you... can you breathe properly...?

Drayna: >.< -trembles a little- Oh god Meri I don't know... I don't know if I can. -tears up a little-

G: >.> Are you sure about that? -opens the bag a little- I'd never ask something like this without something else in return...

Silver: |3 Mmn... -sits up a bit and looks down at her- I'm not gonna argue with that. <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 am

???: o.o!! D< Hey fuck you! It's not my fault that you sound like someone who's testicles have dropped! -shoves Bobby hard, wiping the food off his face-

Chelsea: D: Don't do that to my girlfriend you dick!

Scruff: ... Yeah... but I feel better if it was me looking out for her up there... |c -sighs a little-

Hanson: <.< ... Well I hope you won't be having too many of these visits. I cannot continue to let you go out on your own free will...

Isaac: Hello girls... |3 Why don't we all go out and do some shopping?

Annette: -looks down at her- Come on. Why don't we go back to the house and clean it up so when your parents come home everything is all nice? X3

Christi: Wow thank you... that's very kind of you... Smile

Honiahaka: Sad ... -sighs and helps him lay down- I'll try and stay here without Deo noticing... I just can't risk you hurting yourself anymore...

Rayurn: I'm sure one day we will get to know them... :/ I promise you.

Xavier: ... -puts an arm around her gently- I'm sorry we had o move... I know you liked it back in the forest...

Tess: And what exactly have we done while you've been here? You've been fed, given a home and have somewhere to sleep... What have we done that seems like a threat to you?

Shea: -buries her face in some of his fur- ... Nothing will separate us... ever... <3

Eloisa: -heads into the bar and helps him sit down- You look so hurt... Sad Christ what did they do to you?

Chelsea: Argh! >.< -coughs up some blood and curls up, holding her sides- F-Fuck... Fuck stop it!

Jess: ... -puts on a fake smile then looks down. Makes her smile go away and pokes at her food- There...

Aurora: o.o!! -quickly looks up at him- ... -backs away a little- Look just leave me alone alright?!

Hanson: Arghh! >_< -pulls him off- Y-You fucking shit... D< -gets out his wand, his hand bleeding everywhere- Now you're going to suffer for that!

Link: o.o Huh? -looks down- Hey you lost a tooth. Your baby teeth must be coming out. Very Happy It's okay it's a good thing.

Lily: -looks over at her- ... You gotta help her Baldor. I'll be okay...

Laetri: -hugs him back- Hey I'm okay dad... X3 You know I can fight...

Tani: -looks at G- ... See? You could've been a part of this... but you prefered your business and greed... well fine... we wouldn't have done this to you... but this is what you deserve. -hands him over to the officers-

Quinn: Just calm down alright? We'll just sit and wait... I wanna make sure she is okay too.

Derek: ... Yeah... -finishes up his drink and stands- Thanks... I should probably get back... -heads out of the bar and to the treehouse-

Jude: -gets up- o.o!! Ugh... -rubs his back a bit- Damn... D| I feel so old...

???: Iunno... X3 It just does...

Sandy (Yay a name!): -comes down holding another tired and younger boy- He does crazy things in his sleep. X3 But you did a good job fixing it.

Madeline: -looks up still looking red in the face- Of course... -smiles a little-

Alejandro: D< No! This is where I draw the line Fox. You are not going to go through that and to make sure I am serious about this I am pounding you so hard tonight!

Zara: o__o;;

(That's exactly what I was planning to do XD)

Reynard: |3 Mmn... -continues to kiss her and caresses her gently- <3

Shawn: -sitting in the corner, with his hand down his pants- |3 Mmn... <He is right... it was good...> <3

Aurora: I had to go buy some more potion supplies and such in Diagon alley and I needed someone to be there. And while we were here I helped you learn how to make deals with certain witches and wizards >.> Trust me. If she knows you've been practicing with that and trying to make connections she will be pleased.

Tani: >/ Well fine... if you try that again... I'll come back... -gets out of her body and sinks into the ground, moving out of the room-

Chelsea: It's... really hard... it hurts so much... >_<

Meri: It's alright... you can breathe underwater with that shell... nothing will hurt you and you won't drown... -wipes away her tears gently-

???: <.< ... And who says that that a bit of money is going to make me change my mind?

Tani: -slowly pulls down his pants- ... -grins a little- It really has become bigger... <3 -slowly runs her finger along it-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:31 am

Bobby: -staggers back a bit- D< Right that is it! -takes Chelsea's hand and helps her to her feet- We're out of here! This isn't even fucking worth it anymore!

Fox: Yeah I know... :/ Sorry mate.

Vivian: ... -slowly looks up at him- But... but he's my friend... they took care of me down there and gave me medicine....

???: -gets to her feet- Oh yes master thankyou. <3

???: That sounds like a wonderful idea master. ;3

Lexi: ... -frowns a little and hides behind him- I don't like those girls... I don't want them coming...

Violet: Alright, well... if you guys don't mind being alone here I'd love to... Smile -sighs happily- It would give me a chance to see the rest of it...

Vitali: -reaches up and gently licks her cheek- Thankyou... |c

Fawn: Oh... you don't have to promise me anything like that. They'd probably be happier not knowing me... if they're out of their club already they must be content and settled with where they are in life. It wouldn't be fair of me to push my way into their lives...

Vivian: -looks up at him- I like it here too daddy... it's different, but it's still nice... -cuddles up to him- <3

Blade: ... You... you have no reason to help! You are hiding something... >/

Tyrel: .... -starts to get comfortable laying with her and dozes off a little- <3

Bruno: >C -wanders into her tent and snarls a little- Shea. Get your ass to the training grounds.

William: T-they beat me... >.< I think my ribs are still broken a little... and... and Chelsea was going to keep me for herself. Sad

Fox: -looks down at her- ... Heh. >J -kneels down to her level- Aren't you just pathetic? You can't do anything can you? Huh...? -pinches her cheeks- You can't do anything you stupid little slut...

Harold: -frowns a little- >/ You wouldn't be giving me attitude, now would you...?

Voldemort: >.> No... after what you've pulled? That was quite a little stunt you pulled, hiding from me for so many years Aurora... -steps closer and looks her over- You can't hide from me forever though...

Baldor: o.o;; -squirms a little in his hand- >.<; No... -cries a little- Let go!

Medli: D: No it's not! It hurts and it's bleeding. o.o ... There's blood on my apple now. |3 -chucks it to the ground- You're right. It was a good thing.

Baldor: ... She's going to prison as well Lily. They'll take care of her there.

Silver: D| You still scared me. I don't ever want to lose you kiddo... -cuddles him close and sighs a bit in relief-

G: -watches Silver for a moment- Oh... you think you're automatically safe now? >/ I've been to prison before Tani... they won't be holding me long. You had best hope I don't find your family when I get out...

Nikita: -rolls her eyes and sits down- Fine. >.> -goes over and sits down on the sofa- Come here then, sit down. -pats her lap-

Anudor: |c -sitting in a corner cuddling Tiny close- ... You can't do this anymore... I love you Tiny but... I love my Mihan too. Please don't make me choose....

Tiny: -lays his head in his lap- Sad ... <You won't ever get rid of me would you?>

Anudor: You keep hurting him... I don't know why you keep hurting him when he's so nice to me... |c

Amber: -starts to take off her night dress- o.o Hm? D: Oh Jude honey... did you hurt your back again? Here... -goes over and gently rubs his shoulders- Sad You poor thing...

Gordon: Yeah try to keep it that way while you're at school kiddo. X3 -kisses the top of his head gently and looks up at her- Smile Awh... there's my other favourite little guy... X3 He looks so sleepy.

Adam: ... X3 Heh... I guess I can't really help it. That sweet face of yours... I just melt when I see it. -leans down and gently kisses her cheek- <3

Fox: o.o;; -ears flatten and shrinks back a little- ... Y-yes sir...

Eldora: |3 Mmn... -blushes and giggles a bit as he does- Oh you're so gentle... <3 -slowly opens her eyes- o.o !! -sees him and stares at him for a moment- ... >.< Mff... -whimpers a little as he kisses her and shudders-

G: Heh, good idea. X3 It's scary sometimes how much you sound like her.

Kali: DX Ugh... -shudders and puts her hands on the floor to steady herself- F-fuck... -just stays there and trembles a little, trying not to cry- >.<

Baldor: Sad Ok just relax... it's alright... I'm going to try and heal you... -hands glow and starts to heal her bruises-

Drayna: -sniffles a bit- Y-you promise...? >.<

G: >.> It could always be more...

Silver: -bites his lip and tilts his head back a bit- F-fuck... and more sensitive apparently. <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 am

???: Good! Get the fuck out of here you freaks D<

Cheslea: o.o... Bobby... Sad

Scruff: ... Is it alright if I go to bed?

Hanson: <.< You think I care? You should be staying here and making sure that baby is going to be alright for your father.

???: We can find some new underwear for us to wear for you ;3 <3

Isaac: >.> I have to treat all my girls with respect... |3 Come on... -holds her close and heads outside-

Annette: X3 Well we'll make sure it's all nice and that so your parents can relax. We'll see you soon. Smile

Honiahaka: |c -sighs and lays down, cuddling up to him- You are such a sweet thing...

Rayurn: :/ Hey come on. -kisses the top of her head- They might be trying to find you too... for all they know you could still be in a fight club...

Xavier: ... -sighs- I kinda wish your uncle could appreciate it more... -kisses the top of her head-

Tess: And what would I be hiding? Surely if I was planning on doing something to you I would've done it by now...

Shea: ... -sighs and frowns a bit- I'll come out soon Bruno. -.-

Eloisa: Well she will never have you again I can promise you that... Sad -brushes some hair out of his face-

Chelsea: S-Says you... >.<

Alejandro: ... Come on. Let's go back to the bar. <.< You better stay away from us... >C

Jess: ... Course not... I don't want to be punished again... |c

Aurora: Sad -picks up her wand slowly- L-Look... I just wanted to go and find my father... and now I have a better life... >_< I haven't done anything...

Hanson: >C And why should I? You're a disgusting little halfbreed... no one can save you now...

Link: Hey hang on! -goes and pulls the tooth out of the apple- You need to put it under your pillow and wait for the tooth fairy.
(The urge to just bring in the tooth fairy from Rise of the Guardians is so strong XD)

Lily: ... -sighs and closes her eyes- Can someone take me back to my house?

Tani: Go ahead... we'll fight you off. We have other people who will back us up... >/ You're just one man... -walks away to Silver and Laetri- Thank god it's over...

Quinn: ... -moves over and sits on her lap- <.< You don't mind me on your lap master?

Derek: -opens the door and looks inside- ... Sad Mihan? ... We need to talk... all of us... Including Tiny...

Jude: D| Christ... It's getting worse... It really does show that I need to slow down...

Sandy: X3 He can't stay awake the poor thing... He was waiting up for you last night...

Madeline: o///o ... Heh... ^///^ I-I feel like I'm going to melt too... <3

Alejandro: ... -sighs and pulls her into a gentle hug- I'm not going to let it come down to that... -kisses the top of her head-

Reynard: o.o... -looks her over- Eldora are you okay?

Shawn: |3 <C'mon babe you remember this...> -pulls down his pants more- <See? You miss it...>

Aurora: >.> Iunno if I should feel offended or not... -heads into the tea shop- X3 You know you should come here more often. They do allow muggles here since most of the kids do their school shopping in this place.

Tani: -teleports over with Darunia to them- Are you feeling better dear? :/

Chelsea: Yeah... Ah >_< ... Man you sister is such a crazy bitch...

Meri: I promise.... You ready? :/

???: <.< ... Well what else can you give me...? -looks over at Laetri- ... What about him?

Tani: |3 So I see... <3 -caresses him gently and leans down closer-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:05 am

Bobby: -sighs a bit and cuddles her close- C'mon Chels... >/ -tears up a little and heads outside-

Fox: Yeah. :/ Yeah of course go ahead. There's a spare bed upstairs.

Vivian: -opens her mouth to say something, but stops- ... Yes Hanson... |c -looks at the ground and tucks some hair behind her ear-

Lexi: >.< Nnn... -tries to pull away from him-

???: |3 -follows him out and plays with some of Lexi's hair- Maybe we can buy some things for her as well master. >3 You would look just lovely in something a little lacy my dear...

???: >w> Or leather...

Lexi: -backs away from them- >/ Don't touch me... I'm not wearing anything slutty like that...

Violet: -smiles a bit and takes Annette's hand, teleporting back to their house- ... I can't believe all of this is really happening... <3

Vitali: -looks her over- ... Yeah...? How do you mean...?

Fawn: |c Mmn... let's not worry about my petty little problems anyway. We should be worrying about Elle. :/ There are a lot of pups that were brought here without any parents that would love to have a little friend...

Vivian: Do you think he would appreciate his new home in time daddy? If we just kept being nice to him...? :/

Blade: -growls a little, looking disarmed- You... >/ You can't...

Bruno: >/ You should have come out hours ago, before you went down to the forest tribe like I told you not to. -snarls viciously- NOW.

William: ... -smiles faintly and takes her hand, kissing it gently- I know... you're very sweet Eloisa... <3

Fox: -straightens up- >/ Yeah don't go near them again. We'll fuck you up for real next time.

Harold: >.> No, you wouldn't. Now eat.

Voldemort: Quiet child. You should thank me. You'll be with your filthy, muggle loving mother soon enough anyway... >J

Baldor: -tears run down his face- >.< Mummah! DX

Drayna: -appears floating in front of him- >C Enough... -reaches out into the air and starts to force choke him-

Medli: o.o Why? -looks up at him- Are they one of those people that takes kids teeth? D: -covers her mouth- I don't want my teeth ripped out! >.< It looks horrible!

Baldor: Of course... -helps her to her feet- Slate was very worried about you... -teleports back to the day care-

Silver: -looks up at her and cuddles Laetri close- ... :/ You really think it's just gonna be left at that? I dunno... we're probably gonna have to sleep with one eye open from now on...

Nikita: >.> Mmn... of course not darling. -plays with some of his hair and kisses his cheek- <3

Anudor: o.o -ears perk and gets up- Y-you're back.... D: Where did you go?

Tiny: ... >C -snarls and backs away a little-

Amber: Sad -looks him over and sighs a little- Maybe we should have a nice relaxing bath instead? And I can keep rubbing your back... would that help?

Gordon: Awh... X3 You know you shouldn't be doing that little guy... -goes over and gently takes him, cuddling him close- <3

Adam: Really? X3 Heh... good... -kisses her gently and holds her close-

Fox: ... The... >///> The stripping or pounding me tonight? Cause... if it's the latter you can still do it. I wouldn't mind...

Eldora: o//o !! -squeaks a little in shock and looks away- >//< Oh god stop! Leave me alone! -tears up a little and holds onto reynard-

G: >.> Oh well I would except for the fact that I don't drink a whole lot of tea.

Darunia: >.> She's always been crazy. X3 But Tani can beat her. It's funny to watch her freak out. -laughs a bit-

Baldor: :/ Yeah... she's always had this massive problem with shadow creatures. If someone takes over her body or has any sort of control over her she... breaks down.

Drayna: .... -bites her lip and hesitantly nods- I... I think so... >.<

G: -frowns a bit and takes a step back- >/ Absolutely not. He is off limits.

Silver: Ahh.... -inhales sharply- S-shit Tani... <3 -arches his back a little to meet her-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:16 am

Chelsea: Sad ... Babe I'm so sorry... maybe coming up here was a big mistake...

Scruff: Thanks... -sighs and heads upstairs-

Hanson: >.>... Now come on. Just think you might be free after this baby...

Isaac: Calm down >.>... Lexi if there is something there that you like then you can buy it.

Annette: Yeah... I really can't believe it either... :/ But you know I still have to work for Kali and Celestia down in hell... I might be off sometimes to help train the vampires...

Honiahaka: ... You make me feel so giddy and happy... and I feel so special... no one ever has made me feel like that...

Rayurn: Yeah... but we have to find one who loves mud puddles just like she does. X3

Xavier: Yes... I think he might... but it seems like he doesn't take that into consideration... I mean I've made a lot of changes for him...

Tess: There really is no reason I would hurt you... The only way I can help you more... the only way Xavier and his family can help you... is to trust us...

Shea: I will be down there in a second D< I told you that you don't control my life Bruno. Now get out of here before I mess up your face... >C

Eloisa: -sighs a bit- You ever think we're just going to have some peace without anyone trying to break us up...? Sad

Alejandro: ... -heads out of the apartment- That stupid bitch... >C Can't believe I was her friend...

Jess: ... -sighs and takes a bite of her food- So what's happening after breakfast?

Aurora: >_< No! -makes an exploding spell and has smoke fill up the room. Quickly heads out of the room and downstairs-

Hanson: o.o!! >.< -tries to breathe, falling to the ground and holding his throat-

Link: No no sweetheart! See what is happening now is that your baby teeth are falling out. Soon new teeth will grow in place of where your old ones were... but what we do with the baby teeth, you place it under your pillow before you go to sleep and then the next morning the tooth fairy will have taken the tooth and left a small gift for you. Smile

Tani: I always do Mihan... -strokes Laetri's hair- But at least I know we will have so many people behind us... to help protect us...
Lily: Thanks Baldor... I do appreciate it... -holds onto him for support-

Quinn: X3 -kisses her cheek and looks up- o.o D: Lily! Are you alright? Sad

Derek: ... I just went to have a drink... Look... there must be a reason why Tiny must not like me and is so protective... Sad I wanna know about your past and that... So I can understand...

Jude: That'd be lovely... -sighs- Sorry to spoil our shower...

???: Mmn... -cuddles him- |3

???: <.< I don't get why he is tired. He gets nap time in his classes.

Madeline: O///O ... -closes her eyes and wraps her arms around him, kissing him back gently- <3
(You can see the inner nerdy girl exploding with joy. XD)

Alejandro: Oh I still will pound you of course. I just don't want you stripping alright...?

Reynard: D: Eldora?! -sits up- What's the matter? There is no one there...

Aurora: X3 Trust me... I think you might be converted after you see all the nice flavours... and the special ones that cure hangovers... Now I need a nice peppermint tea. <3

Chelsea: I should remember that next time...

Tani: :/ She might come back again. You just call me or my father alright? I need to get back to the cafe...

Meri: ... -slowly moves down into the water with her- There... see? The shell works...

???: >.>... Then no deal... -walks away-

Laetri: .___. This is going to be tough... -holds onto G-

Tani: Mff... Mmn... |3 -slowly moves her head up and down- <Do you like this my sexy vampire god...?> <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Bobby: Y-yeah... a mistake... -sighs a bit and sits down on a bench outside- Fuck... >.< -buries her face in her hands- I'm a fucking freak... |c

Fox: -watches him leave- ... Well shit, that was a bad decision. Now where are we gonna do it?

Vivian: ... -shakes her head- Don't get my hopes up... |c That's crueler than anything else you can do to me... -turns away from him and wipes her eyes-

Lexi: >C I don't want to buy anything. I don't want to be here.

???: >w> Can we buy for her master...?

Violet: Oh right... you got your job back. -sighs a bit- Wow I... I really don't know what I'd do without having someone else to hang onto...

Vitali: -smiles a bit- Heh... oh but I don't do anything special... I just treat you right...

Fawn: -looks around at a few muddy wolf pups- ... X3 Yeah we're going to have a real problem on our hands here.

???: -sitting by the edge of a tree, picking the flowers off a petal- ...

Vivian: ... |c -sighs and cuddles him gently- I love you daddy.... and everything you did for me... <3

Blade: >C -watches her carefully for a while, still growling- .... -eventually gets off her and lets her go-

Bruno: I'd like to see you try bitch. >C

Tyrel: -ears perk and starts to wake- Mmn... =^= Shea what's wrong? What's with the raised voices?

William: I'm not sure... but you know, it only makes us a stronger force when we get back together. <3

Fox: Ssh. -hugs his arm- Save all that frustration for the bedroom darling.

Harold: We'll be going down into town and organising when you can do your first performances. >.> That is if you show me I can trust you enough to come out of the house with me.

Voldemort: >C -frowns a bit- Go after her.

Vivian: >.< Ngh... yes father. -shakily gets to her feet and transforms into her demon form- D< Get back here you bitch! -spreads her wings and flies down after her-

Baldor: D8 -backs away from him a bit and into the corner- >.<;

Drayna: >C -tightens her grip- Hurting an innocent young one... have you no shame...?

Medli: Ohhh... I thought they were like the ones who come and rip children's teeth out... o.o What kind of gift does he leave me?

Silver: -kisses her cheek gently- I'm very proud of you two... <3 You did a great job. Smile

Nikita: >.> Finally... -looks her over-

Slate: o.o !! -immediately gets to his feet and races over- D: Lily! -snatches her from Baldor and holds her at arm's length- Oh god are you alright? Were you hurt? >.< You poor thing I told you not to mess with that guy! -holds her protectively-

Anudor: ... My past...? Sad -plays with the end of his braid- You mean... before I got here, to the colony?

Amber: -smiles faintly and gently kisses his shoulder- I don't mind... <3 C'mon. -takes his hand and heads into the bathroom- Just let me take care of you... Smile -starts to run some water-

Gordon: >.> What, are you jealous cause you don't get nap time anymore? X3

Adam: .... -smiles faintly and eventually pulls away, resting his forehead against hers- Mmn... well I think I could get used to that. <3

Fox: -ears flatten and frowns a little- Alright I won't... I'll find another way to make money...

Eldora: >///< No he's there! He's right there and he was watching! He was touching himself watching us a-and... -cries a little and can't finish her sentence-

G: They have hangover tea? Alright... X3 You've got my attention now.

Baldor: Alright... thankyou. Sad I'm really sorry to bother you Tani. I know you're so busy...

Drayna: >.< !! -yelps a little in shock and holds onto him tight- Oh god--! ... -eventually opens her eyes after realising she can breathe- o.o ... I... I-I'm not drowning...

G: Ssh... it's alright. -cuddles him close- I'm not going to let them take you. But you see what I mean now right... it is not quite the same here.

Silver: Ah! -shuts his eyes and bites his lip, gripping onto the side of the bath- Y-yes... Oh god Mihan yes... <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Chelsea: Sad .. Bobby you're not a freak.. -sits down- They only say that cause they know it gets to you... 

Alejandro: D| Iunno... Why are we always stuck with other people's problems...

Hanson: >.> Stop being a drama queen. Be thankful that you got to see Scruff. 

Isaac: >.> You may help her out |3 If she plans on acting this way. 

Annette: Hey now you can spend time with your parents like you should... Smile 

Honiahaka: ... Thats something special to me... -buries her face in his fur- <3 

Rayurn: .. -looks over at them- ... Hey look at that one.. :/ they seem alone... 

Xavier: ... -smiles faintly- I love you too kiddo... I love everyone in our family... I mean without you guys I wouldn't have a reason to live...

Tess: ...-slowly sits up- Thank you... 

Shea: ... Its nothing... I just have to go out for a bit ... you just sleep... -strokes his fur and gets up, heading out the tent- 

Eloisa: Yeah ... I guess you're right... But in all honesty i want to buy a gun for the house. 

Jess: ... I said i don't want to do that with you... I don't want you a part of my singing career.

Aurora: >.< -keeps running- Baldor?! D: -looks around and sees him in the corner- Sweetheart... -goes over and scoops him up- I got you. <3

Hanson: D| .. -slowly passes out on the ground- 

Link: X3 They aren't a dentist... And it can be anything.. Smile what would you like? 

Tani: Was Lily okay when you got her out...? Sad

Lily: o.o!! Ah! >.< Im alright Slate... Just very sore... 

Derek: -nods- ... You've never really told me much about it... 

Jude: ...-smiles a little- You know its usually me taking care of you... 

???: <.< Well duh. I have dreams to investigate. 

Sandy: Well you can get ready and leave the dreams till later. X3 come on.

Madeline: o///o... -looks him over- ... -snorts- Oh jeez >///< 

Alejandro: Good... Now let's go home... -kisses the top of her head- <3 

Reynard: Shh... It's okay... I'm here to protect you... We need to go... Put your clothes on... 

Aurora: X3 -orders some and goes to a table- Enjoy... -sits down and takes a sip- Mmm... Pepperminty |3 

Tani: Hey we're best friends... -smiles a little- We always look out for each other... Smile

Meri: X3 What? You didn't believe me? You'll be alright... Smile I'm proud of you... 

Laetri: ... I have a plan. Just follow along... -jumps down and transforms into an elf woman- >.>... -goes up to a demon- Hey big boy ;3 i wanna... Talk to you in an alleyway. 

Tani: -starts to move faster, running a hand along his stomach gently- <Its so big... Its hard to fit it all in> <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:25 pm

Bobby: |c I'd believe you if it were only a few assholes, but... it's everyone. Even that waitress who didn't know anything about me knew I was a freak. God... >.< This was a fucking mistake... -wipes her eyes-

Fox: Comes with being a bartender. >.> -goes over and cleans some of the tables- ... Well maybe we don't need a bed for it... ;3 -bends over it a little-

Vivian: -speaks quietly- I'm not being a drama queen...

Lexi: o.o !! No! D< I hate them! Don't let them!

???: ;3 Oooh, I know just the shop girls. You know that one where they help get you fitted? |3 Mmn... you'd love it deary. They get their hands everywhere... <3

Violet: Yeah I guess you're right... -looks up at her- They said it's my birthday soon... you'll be there for that, right?

Vitali: -sighs a little and lays his head down- I'm glad you think so... <3 -starts to doze off-

Fawn: Hm? o.o -looks over at him- Oh yes... that's Kanti. :/ His mother was actually killed by Blade recently... do you remember? It was quite horrible... The poor little thing spends a lot of his time alone now...

Vivian: Do you love all of us the same daddy? Like... you don't love Marianna more because I wasn't always here...?

Blade: >C -snarls, ears flattened and doesn't say anything, just watching her- ...

Tyrel: Alright... -shuts his eyes and drifts off again-

Bruno: >C -growls and knocks her to the ground once she's outside- D< What is your problem?! -holds a paw down on her neck to pin her there- You think I'm going to put up with any of this shit? >/

Harold: >.> You'll do as I say without argument Jessica. You don't have a say.

Baldor: >.< -holds onto her tight and buries his face in her shoulder- Mummah... <3 -still crying a bit-

Drayna: ... -turns and looks over at them- ...

Medli: -looks down at her tooth- I dunno...

Silver: Baldor healed her... when she came out she'd been burned by iron and taken in a lot of smoke... but she looked better when she left.

Slate: o.o;; Oh god sorry... D: -loosens his grip a little and just gently cuddles her- Oh you poor sweet thing...

Anudor: Well uh... Ok... -sighs a bit- Well... before, I lived in Sirelle. I was a scholar and I liked to learn about different types of plants and creatures in the other worlds. I should have known better than to go wandering into earth though... I was captured and sold off. |c -sighs- I can still remember my capture... it was so humiliating...

Amber: I don't mind taking care of you... Smile -helps him into the tub- Is there anything else you need....? -leans down and kisses his cheek- <3

Gordon: >.> Yeah no more daydreaming in class kiddo. X3 Now c'mon, how about I take you to school?

Adam: ... X3 -laughs a bit and cuddles her close- Don't be embarrassed... it's how I can tell you liked it... -gently strokes her cheek- <3

Fox: -picks up the tip jar and some of her bags- Yeah c'mon. -.-' Stupid fucking Shawn...

Eldora: Sad -quickly nods and gets up, putting her clothes back on- >.< I'm sorry Reynard... I'm so sorry...

G: -sits down with her and looks around a bit- ... Aurora everyone's staring at me... -slowly picks up his cup-

Baldor: Yeah... yeah I'd do the same for you. Smile Thanks...

Drayna: -takes in a deep breath and tries to calm herself- I'm not gonna drown... Y-you really weren't gonna hurt me...

G: -looks him over- ... You better know what you're doing kiddo.

???: Hm? >.> -looks down at him- ... |3 Well sure thing sweet cheeks. -plays with some of his hair- >w> And just what did you want to talk about? >3

Silver: -pants a little and moves with her- Ahh... O-oh Tani... Tani... -puts a hand on her head and pushes down a little- Yes <3 Ahh yes! Don't stop!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:50 am

Chelsea: Sad ... Please don't say that... You said yourself in there you felt so happy.... Please stop crying... -helps wipe her tears-

Alejandro: <w< ... -moves over and slowly grabs her ass- Reminds me of our first time together... <3

Hanson: ... -frowns a bit- I beg to differ. All you do is complain and cry... >/

???: Oh yes... |3 -giggles a bit- I'm sure she would love that. <3

Isaac: Sorry if you're not going to listen or at least try I might as well let him control you >.>

Annette: Me miss my girl's birthday? I wouldn't dare dream of missing that. -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Honiahaka: ... -sighs and starts to doze off as well- <3

Rayurn: ... The poor thing... :/ Maybe we should go and talk to him... I think he really could use a friend and someone who understands about Blade's aggressiveness.

Xavier: What? Course not... I love all of you the same... I don't like favouritism... You're all so beautiful to me. <3

Tess: ... Is there anything else I can do for you?

Shea: o.o!! D< And I won't put up with any of this! I just wanted to see my friend alright? What is your problem?!

Jess: But if people start to know who I am, then they'll start to know about you. And I really do not want that. D:

Aurora: -doesn't notice her- Come on let's go home... Sad -teleports them back to base- Shh... don't cry anymore... Sad

Link: X3 Well you have the whole day to think about it. -ruffles her hair a little- You want me to keep it in my item pouch?

Tani: Oh thank god... He was going to leave her in the fucking fire... the bastard... -runs a hand through her hair-

Lily: It's okay... I'm just glad all this shit is over and done with... Maybe I can send a letter later to Misfit and Parker about the good news...

Derek: Sad ... -holds his hand gently- How did they capture you...?

Jude: >.>... Who needs anything else when I have you... X3 <3

???: Really? Very Happy You'll take us today?

Sandy: X3 He will. Your father is a whole new person. If we're lucky he might be home for dinner...

Madeline: ^///^;; Yeah but I shouldn't still be so nervous... -plays with some of his hair-

Zara: It was very cruel after everything that was done for him... :/ But don't worry. Things will be better.

Reynard: -puts his clothes on- It's alright... but we need more help... -takes her hand and heads outside-

Aurora: o.o... Well they are just curious. Most of these people have never had connections with muggles. It's like when you see a witch for the first time... X3 It's alright... -places a hand on his- Calm down.

Tani: -smiles and teleports away-

Chelsea: ... -sighs- You got a nice friend...

Meri: Of course... I wouldn't dare want to hurt you... -places his hands on her cheeks, stroking them gently- You are okay. <3

Laetri: ;3 -giggles a little- I think you know... <3 -slowly moves over into the alleyway- C'mon big guy... <3

Tani: -chokes a little as he pushes her head down, but keeps moving- <Mmn... C'mon babe... louder... don't hold it in...> <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:25 am

Bobby: I... I did it cause it felt right... |c I wasn't comfortable with myself before, and I thought this would make it better... but they all think I'm even more of a freak now...

Fox: -bites her lip and blushes a bit- Mmn... <3 Yeah, that was a fun night... ;3

Vivian: W-well... if you'd been hurt like this you'd bitch about it too... |c Just shut up. You don't know anything about what I'm going through...

Lexi: Y-you can't! D< I have been listening! I've been behaving, what the fuck do you want from me now?!

???: >w> Ohh... someone's being extra bad. It's like she wants to be punished. |3 That would be awful... being punished and humiliated in front of all these demons...

Violet: ^//^ Hee... Thanks. <3 -cuddles up to her- I love you...

Fawn: Yeah I think if he could come out of his shell he might be a really nice little friend for her... -slowly goes over to him- Kanti...? Smile

Kanti: o.o; -looks up and morphs to his wolf form- W-what do you want? -ears flatten and growls a little, more nervously then threateningly-

Vivian: X3 I knew it. You're the bestest daddy ever... -buries her face in his chest- <3

Blade: .... -takes a step back and watches her carefully- ... I need a home...

Bruno: D< You directly disobeyed me! -snarls and swipes across her face- You're blowing off your training! You're ignoring my orders and I told you specifically not to go down there! NOT to go see him!

William: X3 We'll get one... -kisses her cheek gently- We'll be safe from now on...

Harold: >.> If you don't say anything to anyone, they won't know. >/ Do you understand me girl? You don't ever... ever talk about your home life. Is that clear?

Vivian: -comes out into the room and looks around- .... -sees hanson- Fuck. >C You are so bloody useless. -growls and kicks his ribs in frustration-

Baldor: -clutches at her shirt a little and starts to slowly calm down- .... |c

Medli: Yeah.... thanks. :O Don't lose it.

Silver: I know... Sad Silvia got left there too. -glances down at her- ... You know it's a shame a sweet kid like her got caught up in these things. You think she'll be ok?

Slate: Sad Just get some rest before anything.... I was so worried...

Nikita: >.> Actually before you go lay down and do nothing, Quinn and I wanted to ask you something.

Anudor: They were skilled hunters... they snuck up and surprised me... and they had iron. I... I went between a few owners after they sold me at the market, but... my long time home ended up being with this travelling circus. That's where I found Tiny... -strokes his fur gently- They used magical creatures for their acts there...

Amber: -giggles a bit and gets in the bath with him- See? X3 You're so sweet when you want to be... -gently rubs his back again- ... Does that feel better honey...? <3

Gordon: Yeah... X3 In fact, if all goes well I might have a few days off work to be with you guys.

Adam: It's your first time... you don't have to be sorry for being nervous. Just try and relax... -holds her close- <3

Fox: Yeah... yeah we can make it on our own. Fuck... this wasn't even worth it. -heads outside- He can have his psychotic obsession with that wolf girl. -.-'

Eldora: Sad -glances over her shoulder- B-but.... they said they would take care of it... what more help can we get?

G: >.> I am calm. -sips his drink- I just don't like it when they stare at me.

Baldor: X3 Yeah... I've known her for just about as long as I can remember. -leans down and gently kisses her forehead- How about I take you upstairs and you can lay down? Smile

Drayna: Heh... -smiles a bit and blushes as he does- I can't believe you did this for me... I-I'm really underwater...

???: |3 Sure thing... -takes his hand and follows him in- We don't usually get your kind around here. -pushes him up against the wall and kisses his neck- <3

Silver: AH! Oh god yes! -throws his head back and cries out- Oh Tani! <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 am

Chelsea: Sad ... You shouldn't are about those other people... But just think... you still have a good life. You're in a body that is comfortable to you... We have a good home and money... and we have each other...

Alejandro: Best night of my life... ;3 Because I met you... the most beautiful woman in the world... -leans down and kisses her neck gently-

Hanson: -growls and strikes her across the face- >C Do not... tell me to shut up...

Isaac: >.>... Well if she isn't being good then you might as well start a punishment...

Annette: X3 I love you too cutie... Especially when you do that little "Hee" <3

Rayurn: Woah hey kiddo... we're not going to hurt you... we just wanted to talk to you that's all... you seem so alone here... :/

Xavier: X3 Thanks kiddo... let's go inside. I'm sure your mum has made a nice meal for us...

Tess: We can give you a home... but we need to help control your anger... and when that has been sorted you can go and stay with Xavier... So for now you can stay with me... :/ You know your nieces and nephews really want you to be a part of their family...

Shea: o.o!! ARGH! D< ALRIGHT THAT IS FUCKING IT! -pushes him off and stands up- I quit the training! I am not having you as a teacher anymore! So just fuck off!

Alejandro: -comes in- Bloody hell you kids will be the death of me... well... the death of me again D|

Jess: ... -frowns- Why? Afraid that you'll get caught? -wipes her mouth with her napkin and stands up- I'm going to the bathroom... -walks away-

Hanson: Ugh! >_< -wakes up a little, still trying to get some air- F-Fuck... Well I'm sorry if this ghost elf comes out and chokes me!

Aurora: -strokes his hair gently- Let's go see where your father is... -flicks her wand, making his eevee plus appear. Hands it to him- Here. Smile I know you love him.

Link: X3 Come on. Let's get going home. I won't lose your tooth.

Tani: Sad It's not fair... she can be such an evil person in this place and not care... She isn't going to survive well in jail... she might even be taken to that witch and wizard prison...

Quinn: Oh uh yeah... Have you seen Gardevoir? Sad

Lily: o.o... Yeah actually. She passed by and grabbed some supplies from my house... and she was caught up in my capture...

Derek: ... And that's where you bonded... -sighs- He went through a lot with you...

Jude: Mmn... Yes... -tilts his head back a bit- Oh you really do have a magical touch Amber... <3

???: Really? Very Happy That'll be awesome dad!

Sandy: Well if that actually happens then maybe we can go stay in the cabin for the weekend... Smile

Madeline: -smiles and rests her head on his chest- I really am glad we're doing this. <3

Alejandro: Mental note. Let's not give Shawn anymore girls ... especially sweet werewolves -.-'

Reynard: Iunno... I think we need more help... Look I know where this portal is and it'll take us down into hell... We really need another powerful demon creature to help us...

Aurora: <.< ... X3 Hey come on. Those girls are staring at you. Maybe they like you~

Chelsea: Yeah... I'd really like that... -cuddles up to him- I don't want to leave your arms right now... <3

Meri: And no matter where you are... as long as you have that shell in your mouth you can stay underwater... -bites his lip- You know you really are more beautiful in the water... <3

Laetri: |3 ... Oh I'm sure you don't. -grabs him and pins him down onto the ground, tying him up- But I need your help >/ -turns back to normal- Grandpa hurry. -conjures a shadow sword-

Tani: Mff... Mmn... -swallows a bit and slowly slips it out of her mouth- Enjoyed that babe...? <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:49 am

Bobby: ... -sighs a bit and looks up at Chelsea, her eyes puppy and tear stained- I'm glad I've got someone like you in my life... that's for sure...

Fox: Ahh... |3 Mmn, oh Al... <3 I can't believe I tried to get rid of you before. I thought you were just some boring old man... Ohh... -sighs a bit and tilts her head back- If I'd known you were so good I would have spent that night with you a lot sooner...

Vivian: >.< !! -yelps in pain and falls back, just staying on the ground and crying a little- Ah... -rubs the side on her face and turns away- I-I'm sorry...

???: >3 Oh thankyou master... -grabs her by her hair and pulls her close- Heh... We're not gonna stop this time you little bitch...

Lexi: o.o !! -yelps in pain and tries to pull away from her- Ow! >.< Let me go, stop!

Violet: >w< -giggles a bit and blushes- It just slipped out... X3

Kanti: ... -straightens up a bit and looks up at Fawn-

Fawn: -smiles warmly- It's alright... -strokes his fur a little- You remember me sweetheart? I help you and the other little ones from the club...

Kanti: ... Y-yeah... I remember... w-what do you want...?

Vivian: Smile Yeah mummy always has the best cooking.

Blade: -glances down at her- ... They have no even met me.

Bruno: D< Fine by me! You think I enjoy having to deal with a fucking arrogant bitch like you? I hope you fucking die in the battlefield! -snarls viciously and walks off- >C

William: >.> ... Hey Chelsea started it.

Harold: ... -watches her for a moment and gets up, following her out- >.>

Vivian: Well you should have fucking dealt with it! D< What the hell is wrong with you when you can't even take care of a fucking halfblood infant anymore?!

Baldor: owo -holds onto it and cuddles it tight- >w< Hehe. <3

Medli: >:T Promise?

Silver: o.o Oh man I didn't even think about that. D: You think they would send her there after everything she did?

Silvia: |c .... Mmn... -shifts a little in her sleep, her breathing very shallow-

Nikita: So what, you think it'd still be wherever you were being held?

Anudor: |c -cuddles him gently- We have... he was a kitten when I found him there and even then he was stubborn... he'd never do the tricks they wanted and got hurt a lot... -ears droop a little- It was the same for me... Sad See I don't like to tell anyone... but while I was there the manager of the circus really liked me. She was a horrible woman and she took advantage of me... a-a lot... That's why Tiny get's so worked up whenever I bring anyone here to sleep with...

Amber: X3 -smiles a bit- I suppose I get a lot of practice... -leans in and kisses his shoulder gently- <3

Gordon: That sounds like a great idea... I don't think there'll be any problem with that. Smile I'm just gonna get my client's affairs in order so he won't have to work with me anymore... and we can set up the trip to our cabin.
(Depressing comic week = Gordon gets caught and arrested before he can get home today. X3)

Adam: -sighs a bit- Yeah... yeah me too... -looks past her- ... -quietly whispers in her ear- Don't look.... there's somebody behind you that's been watching us. Let's just turn around and get back home...

Fox: >C He's not getting shit from me now. -huffs and folds her arms-

Eldora: o.o;; Into... h-hell...? D: W-what if he comes after us? Sad He obviously knows w-what we're doing... -tears up a bit and starts to tremble in fright-

G: -rolls his eyes and looks away- I'm so sick of that. -.-' I'm not looking to be with anyone. As it is the both of us barely have time for the stress of training, let alone the stress of a needless relationship.

Baldor: You don't have to... I'll stay with you. -cuddles her close and heads upstairs- I've got you Chelsea...

Drayna: ^//^ We-well... I suppose my natural element is water, and... -ears flatten and looks a little embarrassed- I'm not exactly wearing anything... I suppose that's a contributing factor... ^^'

???: o.o !! Agh! >.< Hey what the fuck is this?! D<

G: >.> -goes over to them- ... Perhaps once I get the transfer you can show me some of those tricks Laetri.

???: -scowls- Transfer? >C You're not getting any blood out of me now.

Silver: Ahh... -trembles a little and lays back in the bath- Y-yes... <3 Oh god I forgot how good you were at that... |3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:58 am

Chelsea: ... Come on... We'll go find a nice hotel... one with a spa and that... We'll go and relax in there... order some room service...and see how that goes...

Alejandro: |3 Well I sure proved that i am better than just some old man... -runs a hand down into her pants- Mmn... <3

Hanson: Well make sure it doesn't happen again alright? >C Or you'll get a worse one...

???: -moves behind her- Mmn... -runs her hands along Lexi's body- I think we'll give you a reason to have new clothes now... >3 -rips open her shirt-

Annette: X3 Well cutie pie can you show me the rest of your house? <3

Rayurn: Well... we saw that you were all alone... and right now our little girl needs someone right now. Would you like to go and meet her? Smile

Xavier: -stands and holds her in his arms- X3 Well let's enjoy that... And hopefully one day uncle can come and join us... -heads into the tent-

Tess: But they want to meet you... You are wanted...

Shea: .. -wipes some blood off her face- Same to you fucking fat head... -sighs and goes back into her tent, sitting down-

Alejandro: Yeah yeah I know... :/ Here. -gives Eloisa the potion- You go back to the surface after you drink this... Hopefully she won't bother you again...

Jess: -heads upstairs and pauses for a moment- ... -looks over at him- You're seriously not going to follow me into the bathroom are you?

Hanson: And you let the girl get away >C Your father is going to be mad about that.

Aurora: X3 You are adorable. -now heads into G's office- Giovanni?

Link: X3 I pinky swears >:U

Tani: Yes... it was hurting muggles... I'm sure they would say something... -kneels down and starts to help her breathe properly- It's not fair though...

Lily: Oh no. There was fire and police there. The experiment pokemon that she was hanging around with escaped with her... if they are still together I'm not sure...

Quinn: Bloody hell... Sad She must be in so much trouble...

Derek: ... That does explain a lot... Sad Oh Mihan I'm so sorry... -kisses his cheek- You should've said something before about this... I am so sorry... -hugs his arm gently-

Jude: Mmn... |3 Now that is nice... <3 ... You know I think after what has happened last night you should stay close to me for a while...

???: Yeah! Very Happy Cabin trip! X3

Sandy: X3 Your little brother has never really seen it. He'll have some fun I'm sure... -looks up at Gordon- Just... be careful alright darling? :/

Madeline: o.o;; ... Oh god... -tries not to panic- Y-Yeah... please let's just go... >.<

Alejandro: Hey now we can think for ourselves. We get what we want... X3

Reynard: We'll be away from the bar.... -ear flicks- We'll be near the castle! -heads out to the portal-

Aurora: ... Well... it's going to be a bit awkward to say that I actually went on a date this year... -sips her tea-

Chelsea: Thank you... -rests her head on his shoulder- ... I love you so much Baldor... |c

Meri: o///o;; W-Well I wasn't looking at that... ^///^ Your face is so beautiful ... it's my main focus... <3

Laetri: I will don't you worry. >.> ... >/ You better. Give my grandfather the transfer now. If you go along we might give you some money.

Tani: -moves on top of him and gently cuddles up to him- It was a bit difficult this time... but it was still lovely... <3 -plays with the ends of his hair-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:38 am

Bobby: -looks away- I-I dunno Chels... it does sound nice. Maybe I'll just... let you do the taking...

Fox: -stiffens up a bit and shuts her eyes- A-ahh... -squirms a little at his touch- Ohh Al... yes, r-right there... <3

Vivian: -mumbles a little and rubs her cheek- Yeah I'll make sure to do anything to I don't feel your filthy touch again...

Lexi: >.<;; -tries to pull away and panics a little- Stop! Stop you fucking sluts! DX E-everyone's watching!

???: >3 Good.... -laughs a bit- Look at her squirm...

Violet: Well I haven't even seen all of it yet... Very Happy But, but look. -takes her hand and takes her up to one of the walls, pointing to a few photos- Look, they have photos of me!

Kanti: ... -starts to relax a little- I... I don't really have any friends...

Fawn: Well that's perfect... we thought it'd be nice if you could both have a little friend. Smile

Vivian: He should see that you're being nice to him soon... Smile

Blade: .... -ears flatten and looks away- Nobody should be that excited about someone they've never met... >/

Tyrel: :/ -sits up a bit and looks her over- ... Oh Shea you're hurt... -morphs to his human form- What did he do to you...? Sad

William: We're gonna be getting something to defend ourselves now. :/ But yeah... hopefully now she'll leave us be...

Harold: >.> I have to make sure you're not going anywhere... now don't I?

Vivian: D< Fuck Hanson, you don't think I know that?! >C -folds her arms and huffs-

G: -leaning against his desk, looking very stressed and speaking on the phone- Yes and make sure-- o.o ... Nevermind. -quickly hangs up and goes over to them- What happened? Did she hurt you? -holds her at arms length and looks her over-

Medli: X3 Good. Let's go home. -hugs his waist-

Silver: Sad ... I know she's a good kid. I've seen it. I think... she just didn't really notice the bad the was doing in this place...

Nikita: -snorts- Well how in the hell are we supposed to find her now?

Anudor: Hey it's ok... it's alright. -kisses the top of his head- It doesn't change who I am or our relationship....

Tiny: -watches them carefully and growls at Derek- >C ...

Amber: -blushes a little- Well of course... I want to make sure you'll protect me from scary vampires... <3

Gordon: :/ I will... I promise. -pulls the kid close and cuddles him gently- X3 C'mon kiddo, let's get you off to school now.

Adam: Ssh... -quickly turns away and walks off- Just calm down.

Missy: o.o -watches them carefully- They're leaving... D: Annette are you sure about this? What if it's not him...?

Fox: >.> So uh... what kinds of jobs am I actually allowed to go for?

Eldora: o.o;; -follows him- I-I hope you know what you're doing... Sad

G: >.> ... -raises an eyebrow and looks her over- Is that so? Anyone I would approve of?

Baldor: -glances down at her- ... -strokes her hair gently- I love you too... <3 -sets her down gently on the bed-

Drayna: X3 -laughs a little- O-Of course... I know you're not that kind of person.... -bites her lip- It's cold down here though... could you hold me? Close to you...? <3

???: >C Yeah? And what if I say no you little bitch?

Silver: -cuddles her close- ... You sounded like you were choking. Are you gonna be alright with having to do that again...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Chelsea: Sad Ill talk... But it'll be just you and me in that room okay? 

Alejandro: -slowly moves his other hand up her top, grinding his hips up against her backside- Fuck... You really do have the body of a goddess ...<3

Hanson: >/ watch it. Or you'll get another hit. Understand? 

Isaac: >.>... ill give you one more chance Lexi... Just one  more... You got that? 

Annette: -looks them over- ... See? I told you that you look better without that red hair... -smiles a little- X3 Now you are a cute baby. 

Rayurn: What do you say? Smile she is in the hospital right now... She can't exactly walk for a while...  

Tess: Well with all the hope that Xavier has believing you're a good guy... I guess they believe him as well... 

Shea: Just gave me a few cuts... I'll be okay don't worry... I have heaps of them... 

Eloisa: -takes the potion- I kinda wish i had my demon powers so i could break her neck... >.> 

Jess: ... The bathroom has no windows or anything. How exactly can i escape? Besides i want some privacy. 

Hanson: Well now what are we going to do?! >/ 

Aurora: No we're fine... I think we did some more damage to them... 

Link: X3 -hugs her back and walks back home- ... You know you should show your parents your tooth... They'd be happy... 

Tani: Yeah... She just had bad influences on her... Sad I guess now she is going to be taken away...

Laetri: D: But ... Thats not fair...

Quinn: Iunno... I guess we'd have to do some travelling... But she might not want to come back to me... Sad 

Derek: But it makes me understand more... -looks Tiny over- <Look I wouldn't dare hurt Anudor like that woman did... And hey I know what it's like to be taken away from my home and family...>

Jude: Good... But i have to warn you that we might still be doing some bad things ... To make sure we are protected... 

???: Yeah! School! >:T -quickly heads out to the car- 

Sandy: -smiles a little- You've made them really happy you know...

Madeline: -holds onto him and walks away- I hope they don't follow... >.< 

Annette: If it's not him then it's not him. There is only one way we can find out. -follows them- Hey kid! 

Zara: <.<... i think he wants sensible jobs. There mihht br some in the castle. And they'd probably pay heaps. -looks over at the strip joint- I better go sign myself up... -heads into the building- 

Shawn: ...-teleports away-

Reynard: Trust me. I know. -goes through the portal and appears just outside of town. 

Aurora: <.<... i have to have your approval because...? 

Chelsea: ...-sighs and gets under the covers- Next time ... We should just stay in bed all day... 

Meri: X3 -pulls her close and cuddles her- I have a home deeper in the water. There is a bed in there... 

Laetri: >.>... Well enjoy your new home in the depths of hell |3 

Tani: Oh yeah. That wasn't too bad... Ill be okay. <3 -kisses his cheek- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 am

Bobby: Y-yeah... that does sound nice. -leans up and gently kisses her cheek- Thanks babe... <3

Fox: Ah! F-fuck... -throws her head back and moans a bit- Oh god Al... don't stop, you're so good.... ahhh...

Vivian: -sniffles and slowly gets up- Y-yes Hanson... |c

Lexi: -trembles a little and tears run down her face- F-fuck you! D< You're the one that sent them on me! >.< -tries to pull away from them- I'm done giving in to you!

Violet: X3 Hee... You really think so? -cuddles up to her- ... I can't believe that's really me in these photos. It looks like someone completely different is looking back at me...

Kanti: ... A-alright... -straightens up and slowly transforms back- What happened...? Is she hurt?

Blade: ... -huffs a bit and looks away- Can we just go back to your tent now...?

Tyrel: -sighs a bit- I'm sorry... you shouldn't have brought me here. Sit down. I think I have something in my bag we can use to disinfect that... :/

Fox: >.> You can still be a demon if you'd like. That'll sure as hell keep you protected.

William: Yeah if only there was a way you could have the demon blood and still look like your beautiful self...

Harold: >.> Don't talk back. I have to make sure you're being honest with me and not leaving. -folds his arms- Go on now.

Vivian: D< I don't know! -runs a hand through her hair- They're not gonna trust me now if I go back there... fuck.... -tries to think- ... They don't know that Silvia is on our side though...

G: You had me so worried... -holds her close and kisses the top of her head- It's alright, I won't let Vivian near you anymore...

Medli: ... -shrugs- I dunno. Do you think they would be...? Mum's just gonna stay in bed and Dad's gonna be worrying about her. I don't think they'd care...

Silver: -sighs- I suppose it isn't, but... she's committed crimes Laetri. :/ She doesn't deserve to be treated any differently from anyone else here.

Nikita: Well I don't even see why she would have left in the first place.

Slate: She seemed pretty disillusioned if you ask me. Especially if she was travelling around with that pokemon. It was like he was teaching her to hate humans. :/

Tiny: D< -hisses and ears flatten- <Shut up! You don't know anything!>

Amber: ... -frowns a little and moves her hands a little lower on his back- ... Like what...? :/

Gordon: X3 Yeah... I really missed this. -pulls her into a gentle hug- You know I love you guys.... more than anything. -kisses the top of her head- <3

Missy: I just hope we're not scaring them off. Sad -holds onto her arm and follows-

Adam: ... Just stay close to me. -tries to ignore them and walks a little faster-

Fox: ... -watches her- It really doesn't seem fair that she has to go in there by herself. Poor kid...

Eldora: -swallows nervously and looks around a bit- A-alright... -coughs a bit and tries to breathe properly- Oh god... >.< This place is awful...

G: >.> Because if there's someone I don't like messing around with my sister... they might just have to disappear for a little while. -sips his drink-

Baldor: X3 Yeah... that'll be nice... -gets in with her and cuddles her close- ... Would you like it if I finished that massage for you...? <3 -gently kisses her neck-

Drayna: Mmn... -cuddles up to him- That's better... <3 -looks up at him- ... Well... could you take me there? -plays with some of his hair-

???: o.o;; Shit! >.< -tries harder to get away- Not the depths! You've gotta be joking!

G: >.> Then you'll do the transfer won't you?

???: Fine! >.< Fine untie my hands! Just don't send me down there!

Silver: Alright... I wouldn't want my sweet Mihan getting hurt... -gently strokes her hair- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:25 am

Chelsea: -smiles a little and helps her up- Trust me... you'll be treated like a queen. <3

Scruff: Oh my god will you be quiet down there!? D|

Hanson: Good... >.>... Now I need a nap... you will stay with me. Disturb me and things will turn out bad.

Isaac: >.>... Fine... >3 Suck as much blood as you want girls...

Annette: ... To think that the other girls might have something like this where their homes are... :/ It's really a sad thing...

Rayurn: ... -sighs- Blade attacked a few people... Elle and I were in the attack... Right now she can't move her legs properly...

Tess: ... Alright. :/ Come on. I'll fix up a bed. -walks into her tent-

Shea: -sits down- It's alright... I'm not going to let him chose my friends... it's not his place...

Eloisa: There really isn't a way... don't worry. I just have to learn how to protect myself more... -kisses the top of William's head- Besides, you like me this way... <3

Jess: -.-... -goes into the bathroom and slams the door in his face- Fucking hell...

Hanson: Yeah and I'm sure her new boyfriend knows that you are good friends with Vivian. He isn't going to trust anyone now.

Aurora: Yeah it's not going to be that easy... she is probably going to come back... or maybe others will... -looks down at Baldor- They could've killed him... |c

Link: Your mum stays in bed because she is upset that you don't want to be near her... I think you approaching them might give her the confidence to get up... :/

Officer: -goes over and helps Silvia up- Sorry kiddo but she will be away for a long time ... -takes her away-

Quinn: ... -sighs- I feel if that creature could do so much damage like that... if I went near her he'd kill me...

Derek: ... -sighs and opens up his shirt, showing his cross burn- <I've had this since I was a baby... like when iron burns elves... crosses burn me. I was taken right from my mother's arms and sold off...> :/

Jude: Well having any connections with the magical creature market... it'll get you some jail time... but it's the only way you can get rid of those damn creatures...

Sandy: Same with us... <3

???: <.< Are you just going to stand and be all goo goo with each other?

Annette: Oi! Slow down we need to talk to you! Bloody hell Adam.

Madeline: o.o;; How does she know your name? D:

Alejandro: I know... :/ But somehow she pushes herself through it...

Reynard: I know... but we have to hurry. He is at the castle and we're far from it... <Fox? Are you here? We need your help again.>

Aurora: X3 It's nothing serious. It was just a small trip to Hogsmede. But please... don't make my friends disappear <.<

Chelsea: ... -shakes her head- No... I just... I just want to be with you. -buries her face in his chest- <3

Meri: Of course... <3 Just hold onto me... -slowly swims down further into the water to a small dome-

Laetri: >.>... I'll untie one and still keep rope on the other... |3 -holds up one hand- Here we are grandpa.

Tani: -plays with the collar of his shirt- This really has been a good few hours... I honestly thought you were starting to get bored with me... Thought you would leave me because of it...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 8:56 am

Bobby: -holds onto her and smiles faintly- Heh... what would I do without you...? -cuddles up to her and rests her head against her shoulder- <3

Fox: o.o; -ears flatten- ... But we were having so much fun. D:

Vivian: Well... well how am I supposed to stay with you and not disturb you?

Lexi: DX No! No leave me alone!

???: -grins cruelly and pins her down on the ground- >3 You heard master Isaac girls...

Violet: ... Yeah... I can't believe he actually made us think we weren't wanted. -leans against her and hugs her arm- It all seems so surreal that I have a loving family... and a girlfriend instead of a master...

Kanti: o.o;; -looks between them- ... Is he still here?

Fawn: Calm down... Sad It's alright, he's gone now...

Blade: ... -frowns a little and follows her, not saying anything- >C

Tyrel: Are you sure telling him not to train you anymore was the best idea? :/ -pulls a few herbs out of his bag and crushes them in his hands-

William: Yeah... you really are so perfect and beautiful like this.... X3 It's a shame though. I do miss how... powerful you were as a demon. |3 -kisses her cheek gently- <3

Harold: o.o !! -takes a step back- ... >C -huffs and folds his arms, just glaring at the door-

Vivian: Well then what do you propose we do? >C

G: ... -looks down at him- Did they hurt him? I thought something horrible would happen to him in a place like that...

Baldor: Sad -holds onto his hand and cuddles it close- |c

Medli: -ears droop a little- I-I dunno... -rubs her arm and looks down-

Silvia: Mmn... |c -still only half conscious- Wha... what is....? Ugh... D| -leans against them for support- W-where're we goin...?

Silver: -watches them- ... Poor kid. :/ Maybe... maybe she won't have that long in prison.

Nikita: Hey now I wouldn't let anything hurt you babe... -kisses his cheek-

Tiny: ... -slowly and carefully moves forward, sniffing at it a little- <They.... took you away...?>

Anudor: -nods and strokes his fur- Just like us... :/

Amber: Oh... so those nasty vampires won't bother us anymore. So... you want to catch and sell her...?

Gordon: >.> ... Why? |3 You like it? -kisses her gently- <3

Adam: o.o; Fuck I don't know... D< Look just back up alright? We don't want any trouble.

Fox: ... You're sure I can't stay and support her in there? :/ I feel bad with all she's done for us...

Eldora: |c -shivers a little and just holds onto his arm-

Fox: o.o -ears perk- ... <Oh no. >C Nuh, no fucking way am I helping you again, you fruity fucking elf. Cause I spoke to him I fucking lost my home. You and your little slut and figure this out on your own.>

G: >.> That will just depend on whether or not I like them. .... I want to meet this guy.

Baldor: Hey... alright. It's ok... -strokes her hair- Hey you're safe... :/

Drayna: -looks around a bit- .... Wow... everything is so beautiful down here... I can't believe you have all of this to yourself. Smile

G: >.> -kneels down and rolls up his sleeve a little-

???: >C -huffs a bit- Stupid fucking kid... can't even pick up a hooker anymore without getting into shit like this. -grumbles bitterly and sticks his claw in, giving the transfer-

G: >.< Agh... -shuts his eyes and hisses a little in pain-

Silver: Hm? Tani I could never leave you... things are kinda tough and it does get boring sometimes... but you're still my beautiful sweet Mihan. Why would I want to leave you...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next