Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:42 am

Vivian: ... -slowly nods and holds onto his arm- Alright... t-thankyou... -looks at the ground- ... All of this because Hanson wanted his way with me... -sighs a bit-

Bellatrix: -rubs his chest gently and trails her hand down lower- Oh Hanson.... Please... take me now... <3

Voldemort: -teleports into the room- ... Hanson. >/ On your feet... now.

----------------------------------------------

Kali: Best not to talk about it if you want to live. -follows her- Slow down Mihan. -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- Remember... we have to be careful. Don't lose your head. -kisses her cheek gently-

Lucy: ^^ Oh well thankyou... you're very kind.

Fawn: -walks in and looks up at Rayurn- o.o Uhm... dearest you have to come quick. -looks over her shoulder- D: It's Blade... I-I don't know if it was provoked but he's after Honiahaka.

William: -looks over at her- ... Oh I was just out in town, talking to some of my old friends... I was actually picking something up for Eloisa. -looks down at the suitcase- ... What's with the packing? Are you and dad going on another trip? :/

???: .... I'm sorry... -drags her into the shed and sets her down on the ground- I couldn't afford to disobey master Harold again... Sad -grabs some rope and cloth from a shelf nearby and starts to tie her up and gag her-

Harold: -steps into the shed and looks her over- ... Good work dearest... -walks over and gently strokes her cheek- Very good...

Baldor: |3 Mmn... -cuddles up to a plush eevee and starts to go back to sleep-

G: Don't mumble like that dearest... it's rude. -moves her face up to look at him- ... I want to thank you for taking such good care of him... given the circumstances. You're doing a good job. -kisses the top of her head-

Medli: Oh.... that... -holds onto her and looks up at Damien- Were you mad daddy? Sad

Damien: ... I was... but I'm not going to hurt Link. We're just going to talk to him about this.

Nikita: Fuck... -rolls onto her side so her back is facing her- I hate being so fucking useless... -ears flatten-

???: o.o;; -looks terrified- ... I... I dunno what you want... >.< -shivers a bit-

Missy: D: But-- ... -shivers a little and holds onto her hand- I... I didn't... >.< -tears up a bit and sets the phone down-

Adam: -sets his bag down and fishes Madeline's number out of his pocket- ... I guess I better call you... -picks up a nearby phone and calls her number-

???: -one of the kids from earlier- o.o ... -follows him in- D: Hey mister... -tugs at his shirt- Who was that?

Eldora: -steps into the tribe and heads back to her tent, curling up inside- |c I'm sorry... I hope you can find it in your heart to f-forgive... a whore like me... -sniffles a bit and lays her head in her paws-

Fox: Going fine. <.< ... I thought I told you to kneel by the door and wait for me. Tst tst... already off to a bad start... are we? -folds her arms-

G: Of course you would. I forgot that I was here to make the both of you happy. -.- Hey maybe you could tell me one day what it's like being mother's favourite? Must be great to not be her big disappointment all the time... -sets his pokeballs down on his bed and picks up a half empty bottle of booze-

Baldor: Well I suppose I owe it to you... I've been trying for years to get those pokemon freed. Of course it's not all of them... but it's a huge start. -comes out of the kitchen with a plate of food and hands it to her- Thankyou. Smile

Drayna: -frowns and looks away- No... she tried to kill me with water. And beat me afterwards for not dying... so... so I'm sorry if I didn't want to get in that fucking death trap! D<
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:07 am

Scruff: :/ Well he'll be punished for what has happened... -heads upstairs- Your father finally knows what has happened...

Hanson: o.o!! -quickly sits up- M-My lord... -gets is robes on and gets to his feet- W-What brings you back?

Celestia: ... I won't. But he needs to pay so much... >C -trembles a bit- He deserves to be destroyed...

Rayurn: o.o... Sorry girls. I have to take care of this. Fawn you take Mika and Lucy to our tent. They'll be safe there. -gets into his wolf form and races off to where they are-

Mika: D: Oh dear... Sad Blade has caused nothing but trouble here... Come on Lucy lets go...

Honiahaka: -races through the forest- >_< -tears up- L-Leave me alone!

Claudia: ... No. William there is something I have to tell you. I love you very much... but your father... he isn't what he once was... I am leaving him for someone else... -takes his hands- But you know I don't want to stop having any contact with you...

Eloisa: D| ... Mmmff... -starts to slowly wake up after some time- ... o.o!! -looks around and starts to panic- >_<

Aurora: ... Just doing my job... -sighs a bit- You don't need to thank me, it's all good...

Zelda: Right now he is very confused... And we know he is your hero Medli. You like him very much. We don't want you to stop being friends with him... :/

???: Sad ... -sighs- I can see... but you should feel lucky that you have someone who cares and makes sure you're safe...

Quinn: >_< Kiddo she said go and untie me and stay close to me...
Gardevoir: D< -gestures to Quinn- <HURRY UP NOW! GO!> -looks at the adult Jirin again- <You stay right there...> >C

Annette: Missy Sad Oh please don't cry... -wipes away her tears gently- What did he want...?

Madeline: o.o... -quickly picks it up- Adam are you alright? Where have you gone? ... -sighs and runs a hand a through her hair- I'm sorry... D|

Reynard: :/ She was just... a friend. That's all. I'm going to back to my house kids. Who wants some food?

Alejandro: T^T I couldn't stay there for too long... my knees really are so sore....

Aurora: o.o.. Look you know mum cares for us both... -looks at the bottle- Why do you have this? You shouldn't be drinking. You're too young D:

Chelsea: -looks him over- ... Hey it's no problem... -takes some food and starts to eat- ... So how can you still move around and that while you're blind?

Meri: ... Alright... alright don't worry. We won't get in the water... can I least stay up here with you? :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:50 am

Vivian: I know... I just can't believe I was so... so weak... I couldn't do anything... -holds onto him- Even if Hanson is punished, my father won't... w-won't forgive me for being weak... |c

Bellatrix: O.O; -backs away a little and pulls the covers over herself- M-my lord...

Voldemort: >/ -glares at them and circles Hanson- You do... it's come to my attention you've been hiding things from me Hanson... -presses his wand into his throat- You thought you could lie to me...? Do these things behind my back? It means you are not loyal...

Kali: Hey, ssh... I know. We can't destroy him... we just gotta help the girl, ok? Now please promise me you're not gonna do anything rash...

Fawn: C'mon... it;s gonna be ok, just come with me. D: -takes Mika's hand and heads back to her own tent-

Lucy: o.o I didn't know he was so dangerous. D: Is that girl going to be ok?

Blade: -snarls viciously and chases after her- Shut up and get back here you fucking bitch! D<

William: o.o; ... You're getting a divorce...? But... you guys seemed so happy. D: Isn't there any other way?

Harold: -looks down at her- >.> ... Oh good... you're awake. -kneels down to her level- You have been... a very bad girl Eloisa. Telling William what's happened.... tst tst... I'm very upset with you. And you know you're going to be punished.... don't you? -strokes her cheek and grins a bit- Yes... deep down you know you deserve it. >J So I'll be keeping you here for a while and sending William away. You won't disobey me anymore...

G: ... No... I do. I very much care for Baldor and I appreciate that you take good care of him... -gently strokes her cheek- And I want to reward you for it.

Medli: -ears droop a little- I dunno if he's such a good hero anymore...

Nikita: I can take care of myself... why can't people get that?

???: o.o;; -quickly nods- Y-yes sir. >.< -goes over and unties him, then hides behind him-

???: >C You better fucking put that thing down or I'll mess you up good... -reaches into his pocket for a weapon-

Missy: H-he... he must think I've snatched our son away from him. >.< He says if he doesn't return home soon he'll... he'll...

Adam: o.o; Woah... ^^; Calm down. Sorry I took so long to call... I had to get pretty far out of town to find a cheap place to stay. -glances out the window- I got a cheap loft out in the city... I'm gonna go jobsearching tomorrow.

???: Very Happy Ooh I do I do! -takes his hand and hugs it- X3 You're the best mister!

Fox: Well it's not the only thing that's going to be sore... >.> -turns away from him- Get yourself undressed and lay on the bed. -goes over to her closet where she has all her toys and that-

G: I don't need a lecture alright? -takes a large sip- ... You remember that cat I got a couple of years ago? The meowth I evolved?

Baldor: -sits down with her- Well I've been this way since I was very young. My mother was a pureblood elf... so after I was blinded she worked with me to help develop my magical abilities. I slowly learned to use my natural elven abilities to my advantage... I can... sense everything around me, in a way. -looks up at her- With psychic, I can tell that you're sitting right in front of me. I can tell you're on the right side of the couch and that you like to lean to one side to get comfortable.

Drayna: ... I guess... that won't be a problem... -looks at the ground and rubs her arm- Why would you want to stay with me?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:13 am

Scruff: :/ You're strong Vivian... to tell him about this and let him know that this guy has been threatening you... if anything happens after Hanson is punished... I'll look after you. Okay? -brushes some of her hair back behind her ear-

Hanson: o.o... My lord you must be mistaken... I haven't done anything... I can assure you... I am still loyal to you...

Celestia: ... I promise...

Christi: ... I guess we should go in... -gulps a bit and heads into the house-

Mika: -helps Lucy back into the tent- He is... -sighs- He bit me once...

Honiahaka: >_< -cries more and trips over- O.O!! -skids across the ground- Ouch!! >.< -slowly tries to get up-

Claudia: Your father doesn't know about this... :/ I'm sorry... but the way your father has acted towards me for the last few years has lead up to my heavy drinking... if I stay... I feel I'll become worse... -looks him over- ... I know I've judged your girlfriend... but I guess we do a lot of things that make us happy... I'm sorry I have acted that way towards you two...

Eloisa: o.o;; -leans back a bit- MMFF! >_< -squirms, trying to bash against the shed to make some noise- Wmmlmm!!

Aurora: ... -looks up at him- ... What exactly were you thinking...?

Zelda: He is a good person sweetheart... :/ After having a talk with him I'm sure he won't' do that again...

???: Sometimes you need to understand that you can't do everything... and be grateful that you have people who would want to take care of you...

Quinn: Hey kid it's alright... -picks him up- Come on. I'll take you somewhere safe alright?

Gardevoir: >_< <KEEP STILL!> -shoots at him but has terrible aim, hitting around his legs-

Annette: o.o.. Shh... it's okay. -hugs her gently- It is a worry though that your son might not return home...

Madeline: Sorry... I just got worried. It's good to hear that you've found something... -smiles a little- I hope you can find some sort of job... Smile

???: Yeah please mister Reynard! Very Happy -follows him-

Reynard: X3 Come on then... -takes them back to his apartment- You guys get comfortable... and hey maybe there is some material to make some more toys.

Zara: -calls them some time later- Guys! He is waking up! Very Happy Get down here!

Aurora: ... Yeah... ? -sits down with him- What has happened...?

Chelsea: o.o... -sits up a bit- That is... slightly scary yet cool at the same time ... You now... I'm kinda glad you're blind... a lot of people don't like looking at me...

Meri: :/ You seem alright... and I think right now you could use a friend...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:34 am

Vivian: -flinches a little as he does- >_< .... T-thanks... -takes in a deep breath and tries to calm herself down-

Voldemort: -looks him over- ... And to continue to lie to me like this... >C Exactly... how long did you think you were better than me, hm? Blocking memories and attacking my most trusted followers... -glances over at Bellatrix- ...

Bellatrix: o.o;; -freezes and doesn't say anything- ...

Voldemort: >C Avada kedavra! -shoots the spell at her-

Bellatrix: DX !! -cries out in desperate pain and falls back on the bed- ... |c

Kali: ... -nods seriously and walks in, looking around a bit- Your girl's with him. It'll be difficult. Keep that cross ready. -glances at Celestia- Annette's being held upstairs separately. I'll go get her. Can you handle helping Violet...?

Fawn: -nods- He... killed my mother...

Lucy: Sad Oh dear.... w-why is he still here then?

Blade: D< -barks viciously and races over, pouncing and pinning her to the ground- BE STILL! -presses one paw to push her face into the ground and bites at her viciously-

William: ... -bites his lip and nods- I understand... if you feel that's best then you really shouldn't keep yourself here. :/ And... thanks, it really means a lot that I've got your support. -rubs the back of his head- I've actually... just proposed to her.

Harold: Struggle and scream if it makes you feel any better dearest. We're far from the house and nobody will hear you. >J -pulls her clothes off- Such a shame... that a beautiful body was given to such an insolent little bitch. -runs a hand down her side- We can fix that though. <3

G: Well I was going to ask you. But first... I think this might make up a good part of your reward. -pulls her repaired wand out of his pocket and hands it to her-

Medli: Mmn... -just plays with the ends of her pigtails-

Nikita: You don't know what you're talking about. I can't afford to become dependent on anyone, I need to be strong...

???: >.< !! -yelps a little in shock as she fires and buries his face in Quinn's shoulder- Hurry!

???: o.o;; -immediately backs away- Fuck! D< Put that thing down, you'll kill everyone!

Missy: ... Y-yeah... Sad If Jude doesn't know where he is... he must have run away or worse... oh I hope my baby's ok...

Adam: Yeah things are looking good, I think they've got an opening around here as a delivery boy. It's a start... hey... thanks again Madeline. This really is the best thing anyone's ever done for me...

???: -sits down on a pile of cushions- Very Happy That'd be so cool! X3 Can you show me how to make a doggy? Smile Like that pretty red one you were talking to before?

Fox: Thanks Zara! Down in just a sec! -straightens up and looks down at Alejandro- >.> Think you can get up bitch?

G: It's dead. Suffered some trauma and had a bleed or something... I dunno. The nurse said she couldn't do anything for it.

Baldor: ... -ears flatten- Why is that? I couldn't imagine why people wouldn't want to look at you...

Drayna: I... I guess I do... -ears droop a little- She just kicked me out, that's why I came exploring out here...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:34 am

Scruff: o.o... -looks up at the flash of light coming from the room- ... Fuck.

Hanson: o.o!! ... -backs away into the wall- Shit! D: ... -heads for the door- My lord this is crazy!

Celestia: -nods- I can do that. Look just... keep an eye on Christi. I'm going to fight him myself ... -sinks into the wall and quickly moves up to Isaac's room-

Isaac: ... -cuddling Violet close- You're being such a good girl now Violet... I was going to have you killed at first... but you're being wonderful...

Mika: He needs to be take care off... :/ We all look out for each other here...

Honiahaka: o.o!! >_< -cries out in pain- Stop! Please I didn't do anything!! -tries to push him off-

Rayurn: -races over, pushing and tackling Blade down. Snarls a bit- Leave her alone man! D<

Claudia: Really? ... That's good news dear... -kisses his cheek gently- I am happy for you... -looks out the window and sees the carriage out the front- ... I must go... I'll send you a letter with my new address... and ... -sighs- You should probably go and look for your father. To make sure he doesn't see me... -picks up her suitcase and walks out of the bedroom-

Eloisa: >_< -tears up, flinching as she feels his touch- Plff! Stffp! -continues to cry and squirm-

Aurora: o.o... -tears up a little and takes it from him- ... Y-You repaired it... -looks it over- ... Thank you so much...

Zelda: :/ Come on. Dinner will be set up for us soon. How about you get yourself ready?
(Viktor should come and take Zelda. Then Link and Damien should come to save her XD And they would fight the whole way)

???: ... But who are you trying to prove yourself to...?

Quinn: Shh... it's alright. You're safe with us... Calm down...

Gardevoir: >C <You stay away from my master! You hear me!> ... -moves over to Quinn- <Sweetie you're alright> D: -takes his arm and teleports them to Kakariko-

Annette: Would you like to go out and look for him Missy? Sad It might be for the best... just to see if he is okay... .

Madeline: It's no problem Adam... I'm glad you're doing something that makes you happy... And you know if you need help cleaning up and getting comfortable in your loft just let me know... you know I don't mind...

Reynard: ... -sighs and places some food on a plate- ... Sure... Sure I guess I can... -goes over and places the plate in the middle, watching some of the children get some food from it. Gets out some material- This is the closest red I have to her colour...

Alejandro: D| My back... is really sore... I don't think I can move anymore...

Aurora: Sad ... I'm really sorry... -sighs- Look I know you're upset but drinking isn't going to help you...

Chelsea: ... I'm not exactly a good looking girl... I like the biker style... it suits me... but I have a lot of tattoos... and I'll probably get more...

Meri: :/ Well come on. Why don't we go somewhere nice? There are human cities out there... don't worry the people are friendly...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 am

Vivian: o.o ... Oh my god. They're dead...?

Voldemort: -flicks his wand to push him back against the wall- Don't... try and leave. You should have known better than to disobey... -glances at the door- ... Vivian.

Vivian: ... -swallows nervously and pulls away from Scruff, heading upstairs to the bedroom- Yes father...? -looks between them-

Kali: Mihan-- ... -growls darkly and looks at Christi- Get upstairs and follow her, don't listen. Keep that cross close to you and keep that man away from her. -heads up and goes into the room where Annette is-

Violet: -cuddles up to him, crying a little- T-thankyou master... |c I'm trying to hard to be good for you. I'm sorry I hurt you before... -rests her head against his chest- N-now that I've been good for you... m-may Annette be allowed free now...? Sad

Fawn: -nods- Even the worst of us need help...

Lucy: Well those are very kind words to go by... but... what if he just keeps hurting people? Sad

Blade: o.o !! -yelps a little as he hits the ground- >C Fuck, not you again. -snarls and slashes at his face- GET OFF!

William: Yes... o-of course. Have a good trip... -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair- .... -eventually gets up and walks out of the room, heading downstairs- Shit... I can't believe it...

Harold: Ssh... now you're just going to hurt yourself. >J But maybe that's exactly what you need. -reaches around and caresses her backside- Maybe I need to take you over my knee again... <3

G: I gave it to Vivian to be repaired.... it should be fully functional again and should be able to hold your locket. -looks her over- ...

(XD Good call. >.> Medli too. He'll take them both.)
Medli: Mkay mummy...

Damien: :/ We'll be waiting downstairs for you sweetheart... -leans in and kisses the top of her head- <3

Nikita: -frowns a little- ... What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I don't know... everyone! The fucking men that think I can't be strong. >C -folds her arms- Fuck them... I am strong... -hugs the pillow- I am...

???: >.< -shivers a little- .... -ears perk and slowly opens his eyes- o.o ... Where am I...?

Missy: Yes... yes I would, but... -sighs a little- |c I can't... Jude would... he'd make sure I'd have nothing left and was sleeping on the streets... -tears up- I'm not allowed to see Adam...

Adam: Well of course... you can come over any time, I'd love to see you again... -smiles faintly-

???: o.o -takes some of it- Oh yeah, it is like her fur. X3 I bet it's super soft and nice... <3 And we make its eyes pretty and blue, like hers? Very Happy

Fox: Alright... >.> You just rest here. -leans down and kisses his cheek, then gets up off him and pulls her clothes back on- I'll be back though... -heads downstairs-

G: What would you know? -frowns a bit- Just cause you go to some fancy boarding school, it doesn't mean you know everything Aurora. >/ Get off my back.

Baldor: ... If it suits you, you shouldn't feel so insecure about yourself. :/ You should do what makes you happy and be proud of it.

Drayna: -ears flatten- ... You're sure? I haven't had the best experiences with humans either...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:19 am

Scruff: o.o... -follows her upstairs and looks into the room- o__o... Shit D:

Hanson: -looks at her and frowns- <Say anything and you die...> >C

Christi: D: Right... -quickly heads up the stairs-

Celestia: -rises from the ground- You need permission? >/ -pulls her away-

Isaac: o.o... D< Celestia! ... Heh... -sits up- Couldn't resist me hey? >J

Celestia: Save it you bastard... >/ Kid go to your mother alright?

Annette: -is sitting on the floor with the other vampires-

???: |3 Hmm... What shall we do girls? This one needs to suffer... >3

Mika: It will be decided what punishment he will recieve... and usually that is imprisonment...

Rayurn: >_< -yelps in pain and backs away- D< You have to stop hurting the women! What did she do to you?!

Honiahaka: -shakily gets up and tries to make her way back to the tribe- ... >_<

???: o.o... Master William... D: Uh... -gets up- What has happened to your mother...?

Eloisa: o.o;; ... -shakes her head quickly- >_<

Aurora: ... Thank you so much. This is ... really one of the nicest things you've done for me... -wipes her eyes a bit-

Zelda: -sighs and gets up- I'll go and see if Link is going to come down... -kisses Medli and Damien's cheeks and heads out of the room-

Quinn: You're in Kakariko... Come on...

Gardevoir: -places down the gun and holds her arms out- <Oh master... I was so scared to lose you ... I love-->

Quinn: -goes into the building- Let's get you on a bed and see what we shall do with you...

Gardevoir: ... -slowly lowers her arms- ... <You...> |c

Annette: Hey whatever happens we can fix it... I can get you a new home and make sure you are looked after... -kisses the top of her head-

Madeline: -smiles, biting on the sleeve of her jumper- Yeah..? Well... maybe I can come over now... I'm sure you need something to eat tonight and I can bring over some food and cook for you...

Reynard: ... Of course... those are what make her so pretty... -gets out a couple of blue buttons- Here... -starts to sew up the toy-

Zara: -comes out- It's all good... he is starting to wake up. When he is fully awake we will help him to walk for the first time in ages... Smile

Aurora: I know I don't know everything... but I don't want anything to happen to you Giovanni ... Sad And you're going to hurt yourself if you keep drinking like that...

Chelsea: ... Yeah... I tried thinking that way... but now people won't give me a job... my step mother hates me for it... -looks down- I kinda feel like it was a mistake...

Meri: It's alright... we have elves here too and most of them travel around. And they usually stop by where the humans live... Smile -goes over and gets himself some water in a bottle- I'll need this if I want to survive. Let's go. -offers a hand for her to take-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:53 am

Vivian: o.o;; -swallows nervously and looks at the ground- ...

Voldemort: -looks her over- ... Now refresh my memory Vivian.... >.> After attacking you... for the first time, what did he do...?

Vivian: -rubs her arm- He... he called you when I left the house and... h-had me punished and tortured...

Voldemort: That he did.... >.> Child, use the curse on him now. Until you feel it is necessary to stop.

Violet: o.o; C-celestia! D: -shakily gets to her feet- Y-you came for me... -backs away a little and looks around for Christi-

???: >3 Oh she does... but I'm not sure she's going to suffer very much under that spell. >w> If you really want her to scream, we should give her back her free will. >J Then punish her.

Kali: -walks in and pushes them out of the way- I'm not even going to bother fighting you bitches. -.-; You're not worth the trouble. -grabs annette by the wrist and pulls her to her feet-

Fawn: It... probably won't be too much longer until that happens... -sighs and plays with the ends of her hair- No matter how much we try to help he can't seem to settle down like the others... Sad

Lucy: That's awful... -looks up at Mika- You... said he was taken from his tribe...?

Blade: D< -snarls- Mind your own fucking business! I don't need you sticking your nose in things like this anymore! >C

William: She's uh... she's left, for right now... I'll explain it later, I should go find my father.

Harold: ... >J No... I think you need it... -sits on a nearby chair and pulls her into his lap- Maybe someday... with enough of these visits, you'll learn to be a proper lady... -strikes her backside-

G: You just continue being good now... don't give me a reason to take it from you. Now... -strokes her hair gently- Is there anything else I can do to thank you...?

Damien: :/ Well I'll go see how dinner's coming along... -walks out and down to the kitchens-

Viktor: <.< -hiding behind a wall and watches her go by- ... -comes up behind her and quickly cups a hand over her mouth- Sh. Now don't speak.... don't make me have to hurt you. Just be still...

(Holy shit. T^T Poor Garedvoir.)

???: Thanks mister... I'm... sorry I almost shot you. Sad

Nikita: -ears perk- o.o !! Quinn! -quickly gets up and winces a little- Christ I thought you were going to die! I thought-- ... -frowns a little and growls, looking over the child- What... is that thing doing here?

Missy: -shivers a little- I... I'm scared... Sad He's going to be mad... m-more than mad. He'd kill me...

Amber: -comes out of the bathroom in a clearly too short bathrobe- Sweetheart? Have you found out where little Adam is yet? :/

Adam: Yeah uh... that sounds nice. I don't really have any food right now...

???: Very Happy Her freckles too. ^^ Her freckles make her pretty. <3 -watches him curiously- ... owo

Fox: Oh fuck.... Zara that's fantastic. You're a miracle. Let me see him... -walks past her and into his room- ... Hey big guy, how're you feeling...?

G: ....I think the threat is more towards anyone who's sticking their nose in things they shouldn't. >/ Mind your own business, alright?

Baldor: :/ .... Well don't... -reaches over and takes her hand- From what I can tell you're a wonderful person... freeing those pokemon, you've definitely got a kind heart. That's what should matter most...

Drayna: -glances down at his hand- ... Alright... -hesitantly reaches out and takes it- :/ I'm trusting you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Hanson: Vivian you little liar! D< Don't you dare curse me you little freak!

Christi: -pockets the cross and goes over to her- D: Violet! Oh my baby girl! -hugs her tight- Oh my god I'm so sorry... >_< It's okay... we're getting you back home with your friend!

???: o.o!! D< Hey! -grabs Kali by her hair- You do not touch our girl... >C -throws her to the ground-

Mika: Yes when he was a young child... we've found out that he is actually brothers with our healer, Xavier. But not even that makes him want to calm down...

Rayurn: You're going to get into so much trouble! Just calm down for a moment! We want to look after you but you're not helping yourself...

???: Oh your father... has gone out. Someone called him for an important lunch so he went straight away...

Eloisa: Mmff!! >_< -squirms a bit and cries into the gag-

Aurora: ... -pockets her wand- No thanks... Really. You don't have to do anything else... even still I wouldn't know what to ask for...

Zelda: o.o!! Mmf! >_< <What are you doing here?! You're meant to be in jail you filthy pig!>

Quinn: ... Little one how about you get checked over by that nice lady over there... -places him down- And don't be sorry... I'm alright. -ruffles his hair a bit and looks at Nikita- He was going to shoot me... but I helped him out and I'm going to take him to the orphanage... -holds onto his bleeding arm- Are you alright?

Annette: Shh... Missy, you know I'm here and I will protect you. You need to calm down alright? Nothing is going to happen...

Jude: -dressed and looking out the window- I haven't heard from him... and I've checked his room... he has packed his things the little shit... >/

Madeline: Alright... I'll come by. Just give me your details and I'll come there soon... -rubs the back of her head- ... I hope I don't seem too... iunno... clingy and hang-a-rouny...

Reynard: X3 ... Yeah... -sighs- You know her name is Eldora... -starts to make freckles on her-

Shawn: o.o;; ... -just laying and staring at the wall-

Zara: He kinda woke up in the middle of the surgery... he is still a little freaked out... But he is all good ^^

Aurora: Sad B-But... But I'm worried about you... -moves a hand out towards him-

Chelsea: ... -blushes a bit and pulls her hand away- ... Thanks... it's nice to know that someone thinks I'm nice...

Meri: -smiles faintly and walks to the city- So what do you do on your planet...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Vivian: -stares at him for a moment and bows her head- Thankyou father... -crosses over to the other side of the room and picks up her wand- .... You've brought this on yourself. -takes in a deep breath to steady herself and aims at him- Crucio.

Violet: -holds onto her tight- Mummy... >.< Mummy I'm so sorry... I just wanted everyone safe.... -tears run down her face- W-we gotta go, quickly. Sad There's vampires everywhere.

Kali: -goes shadow and sinks through the ground- ... Cute... -pulls Annette down with her and floats out of the room- >.> Doesn't Isaac teach you girls anything? -rises up into the bedroom and pulls Annette up with her- >/ We're taking these ones with us Isaac... you're not going to stand in the way of their freedom this time.

Lucy: Sad ... He must be very hurt...

Blade: D< Why would accept help from any of you?! None of you can be trusted! NONE! -snarls and backs away a bit-

William: ... Fine... then I'll go back out and find Eloisa. -walks out into the grounds-

Harold: >J -continues to strike her- Yes... cry girl. Cry and scream all you want. Deep down you know... you're very bad. And you know you deserve it... -glances up at the door- ... William... >/ -quickly throws her back on the ground and gets up- I won't be long my dear... -steps outside the shed and shuts the door behind him-

G: .... Good... then you're happy?

Viktor: >.> I was my dear... I was. But I wasn't going to let you and your little street rat daughter do that to me without... a little revenge. >J Let's go get her, shall we? -heads upstairs and drags her along with him-

???: Yes sir... -goes over and sits down on another hospital bed-

Nikita: Am I alright? You were fucking shot... lay down Quinn... -gently pushes him down onto a bed- Forget about me, you need healing.

Missy: A-alright... alright... -cuddles up to her and sighs a little- |c My poor baby... out on his own and... and.... -wipes her eyes- I wonder... w-what made him leave...?

Amber: -goes over and wraps her arms around his waist- o.o He's run away from home? D:

Adam: X3 -laughs a bit- Not at all... I'd actually really appreciate the company. Who would I be to complain, really... I mean... you made all of this possible...

???: Wow she's even got a pretty name... :3 You know you're really lucky mister. Smile She's your girlfriend, right? I can tell... X3 She's super pretty and I bet she's really nice. You're really lucky.

Fox: o.o ... Yeah I'd freak out too... -kneels down to his level and waves a hand in front of his face- ... Hey Shawn... you there?

G: ... -edges away a little- Don't. >/ I don't need anyone worrying about me Aurora. -finishes off the bottle and chucks it to the side-

Baldor: ... -nods and draws his hand back- Well... I hope you enjoyed your food. You must have been hungry. How long would you be wanting to stay here? :/

Drayna: o.o My planet? -ears flatten and goes red- Uhm... ^///^;; Most of the time? ... Each other, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:37 pm

Hanson: -yells in pain and falls to teh ground- Oh god! Oh god stop it! Stop the fucking spell! DX

Christi: Don't worry. I have a cross on me. If they try to attack they will be burned... Come on... -takes her out of the house- The leaders are helping your friend now.

Isaac: >C -growls a little and stands up- Enough of this. This girl is still under my control and so is Violet. Hand them back now before I make your life the way it once was Celestia...

Mika: He really is...

Elle: o.o... -peeks into the tent, looking a little shy-

Rayurn: Blade... what about your brother...? Xavier... can't you trust him...?

???: But sir D: ... Oh dear D|

Eloisa: >_< Mff! -cries as she hits the ground- Wmmlmmm! Wmmlmm hmmp!!
(God imagine if she got her demon powers back briefly and attacked Harold.
"Still think I'm a bad girl? You haven't seen my true bad side >3 ")

Aurora: -pauses for a moment- ... I guess I am...

Zelda: o.o;; <NO! NO NOT HER! You can take me but please don't take her!> >_< -tears fall down her cheeks-

???: -looks him over- Hello little one... Smile -kneels down- Are you hurt anywhere?

???: -goes over and starts to heal Quinn- You are quite lucky... you've lost a lot of blood...

Quinn: Argh... >_< ... Hey... I'm strong... and I couldn't let you get hurt... -tries to smile-

Gardevoir: -watches through the window- ... |c ... -sighs- <They told me it was foolish to love a human... they were right...> -moves away from the house- ... -tears up- <He has someone better...> >_< -teleports back to the pokemon world-

Annette: Jude is a jerk... he is older now so I guess he is starting to see his true colours... :/

Jude: Seems like it. -frowns a bit- I need to find him... but I have a feeling Missy is hiding something... and I want to know what... >/

Madeline: Alright... alright well I'll be over soon... ^///^ Bye... -hangs up and giggles a bit-

Reynard: ... She is so sweet... and she is so lovely in her human form... -sighs a little- But... sometimes nice things can turn sour...

Shawn: o.o... I think so...

Zara: X3 You'll be alright big guy. So is there anything else I can do?

Aurora: Sad ... -stands up- That's it. If you not going to stop this drinking I'm hiding mother's alcohol.

Chelsea: -shrugs- I won't stay too long... I'll look for my own place... somewhere...

Meri: ... Oh... uh... wow. You are definitely ... different to the elves around here... the Yoiufu are saints... But I meant... like a job or... something ^^;; -feeling awkward-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Vivian: -face remains blank and just watches him- Take it Hanson...

Violet: -follows her out, clutching onto her tight- >.< ... Oh mummy... -tears up and buries her face in her shoulder- Please don't let me go...

Kali: Well that's funny seeing as Violet is gone. >/ Think about this carefully. You're losing more and more of your girls. Maybe there's a reason why. -takes Celestia's hand- Don't bother coming after any of us. We'll kill you next time. -sinks into the ground with Annette and Celestia-

Fawn: -looks over at her- o.o Come in little one... -smiles a bit and holds her arms out- It's alright...

Lucy: -glances at her- ... Who is that Mika?

Blade: He is no brother of mine! D<

(Good idea. >w> But after I break William's heart.)
William: -walks out to where she was- ... Eloisa? o.o -looks around a bit-

Harold: -comes up to him- Oh William... there you are I... I have some horrible news for you my child. -frowns a bit-

William: -glares at him- ... >/ Oh do you? What is it?

Harold: It would seem Eloisa has left you... >.>

G: -looks her over- ... You guess...?

Viktor: Oh I very much intend to take her... she was always so much fun you see. >J I couldn't bear to leave without my favourite little girl. <3

Medli: -comes out of her room- Ok I'm ready for dinner... -looks up at them- o.o !!

Viktor: Quiet child... if you want your precious mother to live, be quiet and come with me. >/

Medli: -looks shocked and trembles a little- D8 M-mummy....

???: Well uhm... nothing major ma'am... just some bruises from my beatings. -lifts his shirt to show various bruises- Master is really good for beatings... -ears droop a little-

Nikita: God you're an idiot... -can't help but smile as well- Just you wait until I'm done with you later... X3 -starts to heal his wound-

(I'm gonna make this set a while ago, before Silvia was his trainer.)
Mewtwo: -standing out in the middle of some mountains, carefully watching a nearby city- ...

Missy: M-maybe you're right... But... that would only mean Jude would be madder about this... >.< Oh god what if he comes over? -tears up a bit-

Amber: o.o Oh... did you try calling her? Maybe she could tell you.

Adam: X3 Bye... -hangs up- ... Heh.. -goes over and stands by the window to wait for her-

???: o.o ... What do you mean mister? D:

Fox: Not that I can think of for right now, go sit down and take a break, have a drink or something. >.> Later on maybe see if you can help my fiancé recover from ESE.

G: Fine... Go ahead. What you don't think I have other sources? >/

Baldor: Alright well... no pressure. I can support you just fine here. There's a lot of room here so just... pick whichever bedroom you'd like. Do you need a change of clothes or anything else?

Drayna: o///o Oh... Oh a job you mean? -looks very embarrassed- Uhm... well I didn't really have one. I've done volunteer work in our temple and army, but... I've never really had a job. You see I'm from the royal family there. :/
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 am

Hanson: -keeps crying in pain- Please... Please make it stop! >_< Make is fucking stop!

Christi: I'll never let you go sweetheart... not again... we're going to be a family this time I promise you... -strokes her hair gently-

Isaac: -frowns a bit- ... Good luck trying...

Celestia: ... I should've killed him right there and then... >C

Mika: X3 That's Elle. She is Fawn's daughter. She is so sweet

Elle: ... -quickly runs in and goes into her mother's arms- Mummy D: Honiahaka is hurt... she is out there with a big bite mark...

Rayurn: But he is! He has been trying to be nice to you! His whole family has! They wanted to take you in but you keep acting like a beast! D<

Eloisa: o.o... <No William! William it is a lie! Don't believe him William!> -tears fall down her cheeks- <Don't believe him...> >_<

Aurora: Yeah I guess... Look it's kind of you to do this and thank me for my hard work. But trying to be nice and that isn't going to change the fact that you forced me into sex and hurt me. Plus I still feel like I'm treated like I'm being controlled. Like a dog. Do good things and you will get a treat. Its humiliating.

Zelda: <Dearest don't worry about me! Go! Go and warn your father and get out of here please I beg of you!>

???: Oh dear... Well don't you worry... -starts to heal them up- We'll get you fixed and have a woman named Impa come and see you... You'll love her... Smile

Quinn: Awh babe you know I can't wait. X3 I mean... master... >w>

Gardevoir: |c -walking through the city, bumping into people along the way-

???: D< Hey watch where you're going you stupid pokemon!

Gardevoir: |c <S-Sorry... I'm sorry...> o.o... -stops and sees two little boys in front of her-

????: :O WOAH! A Gardevoir around here?! >D I'm going to catch it!

Annette: Oh god Missy just calm down D| You think Jude can stand up to a demon vampire like me?

Jude: She isn't talking... makes me feel like she is hiding something >/

Madeline: -riding on her bike and stops at the loft. Chains it and picks up a box, looking around a bit- ... -walks inside- Adam...?

Reynard: ... -shakes his head- Nothing. So who wants something else before going to sleep hey?

Zara: ... -tilts her head a little- Break...? o.o

Aurora: I'll be keeping an eye on you to make sure you don't get it from anywhere else... >/

Chelsea: -shakes her head- Nah... I'm all good... -gets up and goes to one of the bedrooms-

Meri: o.o... Ohh... >.> -bows a little- Sorry for not giving you the same respect back your highness. Please, let me carry you on my back X3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 1:11 am

Voldemort: -glances at her- ...

Vivian: -bites her lip- .... -eventually stops the spell- You should learn to only do that sort of thing to our enemies. I've taken pity on you this time Hanson... but it will be the last. You are loyal to us... and my father. >/ Do you understand?

Kali: -rises up next to Christi- Easy Mihan. You're only gonna hurt yourself losing control like that. Patience... remember? -kisses her cheek gently- .... You should both come back to the palace first while we fix up Annette... you'll need to calm your nerves before you go anywhere. C'mon... -takes Annette's arm and heads back to the palace-

Violet: M-mkay... -holds onto Christi and follows them, still shivering a little-

Lucy: X3 She is kinda cute...

Fawn: -cuddles her close- o.o ... He got her...? Oh dear... has she gone to the healers to get it checked?

Blade: -barks- I DON'T HAVE A FAMILY! D< They would have been there in the fight club if they were my family! -ears flatten and snarls viciously- Get your nose out of things you don't understand!

William: o.o .... She... she left...?

Harold: So it would seem... >.> I saw it the moment you went inside, the broke away from the maids looking after her and left immediately. She seemed quite desperate to get away. Seemed like she would have made up any silly story or excuse to do it...

William: She... she made up stories... so then... -tears up a bit and looks up at him- Sad Did she leave anything? A note maybe or... a-a piece of jewelery, like a ring?

Harold: Of course not my boy... >.> Now why would she do that?

William: -bites his lip and looks at the ground- ... So... it had always just been about the money... -shakily wipes his eyes-

G: You have to be kept in line in one way or another... I can't very well have you doing whatever you want. -strokes her cheek gently- You have to understand... I will always control you. There will be no change in that. You should be grateful I am taking a more... light handed approach.

Medli: -looks torn and backs away a little- D:

Viktor: >.> Medli... -gets a hold of Zelda's throat- Come back to me... or I'll break mummy's neck. >J

Medli: >.< -tears up a bit and trembles- D-don't! I'm sorry sir... I'm sorry... -quickly goes over and kneels in front of him, looking at the floor- I'll come... I'll be good... -cries a little- >_<

Viktor: -grins and strokes her cheek gently- Good girl... >J -takes her hand and teleports back to the jirin city, in a tiny dirty house-

???: >.< -whimpers a little in pain as he heals- ... Can't I stay with the guy who helped me...? -looks over at Quinn-

Nikita: Mmn... >w> Good boy. -leans down and kisses his neck gently, biting a little- You learn quickly... <3

???: >D Yeah catch it, that'll be awesome!

Mewtwo: -ears perk and looks over at them- .... -flicks his tail and narrows his eyes a bit- Arrogant humans... >C

Missy: ... -just shakes her head- >.< Nuh uh...

Amber: ^^ Oh maybe you should pay her a visit instead honey. -kisses his cheek- <3

Adam: -looks out the window as she locks up her bike- Yes... -smiles a bit and heads downstairs- Hey... Madeline. Smile Thanks for coming.

???: Very Happy Can you tell us a story mister?

Fox: Yeah just go sit down and relax for a bit while I stay with Shawn.

G: Oh sure. >/ Go ahead, but you'll be too busy impressing mother with your magic skills to remember to stick your nose into this. -pushes past her and walks out of the room-

Baldor: Alright... :/ You just rest well now. -sighs a little and runs a hand through his hair-

Drayna: ... X3 -laughs a little- Stop... Don't treat me any different. I never liked getting the whole princess treatment back home.... I'm the same as everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:26 am

Hanson: -lays on the ground, breathing heavily- ... -nods- Yes I am loyal... -looks away-

Scruff: o.o.. ^^ -whispers to himself- This is like my birthdays and Christmas coming together...

Christi: Can we please call my husband down too? Sad I don't want him to be worried for so long...

Celestia: Yeah sure don't worry... I'll go and get him. -teleports to the surface to the house and knocks on the door-

Christi: ... -looks at Annette- ... So what are we going to do with her? Sad

Elle: Yeah but there is all blood everywhere D: Why is grandpa like this mummy...? Sad

Rayurn: ... I'll leave you be. But please think about this... a family wants to take you in and take care of you... and you've hurt an innocent girl who hasn't done anything wrong... -starts to walk back to the tribe-

Eloisa: -cries into the gag- <Lies! It's all fucking lies... I love you Will! Please!> Sad

Maid: -comes up to Harold- Uh... I'm sorry to bother you sir but... Your wife... she has left. Her things have been packed up and she has gone...

Aurora: ... -takes her wand and digs the end of it into his neck- Don't stroke my cheek... keep your hands off of me... I will stay and look after Baldor but from here on I am not going to be your little sex slave. -moves the wand away- Got it? >C To think there were times that I felt sorry for you... that I got worried and wanted to make sure you were alright... I was foolish. -turns and walks out of the room-

Zelda: >C <You're a sick bastard Viktor. I will make sure you will suffer for this!>

???: Well... I'm not sure. It is up to them... but this woman will give you a home, food and some new clothes for the time being... :/

Quinn: Heh... |3 -sighs happily- I really do love you Nikita... <3

Gardevoir: <L-Leave me alone... I'm not going with anymore humans!> >.< -pushes the boy away with psychic force-

???: O.O!! -flies into the air a bit and lands in some grass- >.<

Annette: Look it'll be okay. You have someone with you now alright? -kisses her cheek- I love you Missy. <3

Jude: ... I will. But that damn Annette might be in the way. And believe me she looks like a bloody she beast.

Madeline: It's no problem... Smile I got enough for here to last you a while so you can save up some of the money you earn...

Reynard: X3 Heh. Well what kind of story do you want to hear?

Zara: ... But that's boring. -shrugs and walks out the room-

Shawn: o__o;; ... I don't even think I can get up Fox...

Aurora: ... -frowns and walks out, standing in front of him- What is wrong with you...? What happened to the little boy I first met years ago...

Chelsea: ... -closes the door and thinks for a moment- ... -goes to the window and slowly opens it, climbing out and landing on the ground- ... -puts her hood over her head and heads off to the ruins-

Meri: Alright. X3 I can sort of tell... I always thought princesses were... a little bit snobby and that.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 am

Voldemort: ... Then you will be spared. For now... and only because you have proven yourself so useful to me in the past. But there will be... no second chances. -glances at Vivian- Stow your wand child.

Vivian: -nods and puts her wand away- Yes father... -looks down at Hanson- ... -frowns a bit and kneels down, offering her hand out to help him- Get up.

Kali: Well she's been hypnotised. It'll take a while to get her to get back to normal.... in which time we'll keep her in our castle where we can keep an eye on her.

Violet: Sad Then we should stay. Until she's better... she'll need friends...

Evan: o.o !! -looks up at the door and races over, quickly opening it- Christi! Christi did you-- ... -looks her over- Oh... I'm... I'm sorry I just thought... -sighs and rubs his eyes- C-can I help you? :/

Fawn: -cuddles her gently- Ssh... calm down. Sad It's because having to serve in the fight clubs is especially brutal on the men dear. He is probably so very hurt... down here. -gently places a hand where Elle's heart is-

Blade: >C -snarls and watches him leave, not saying anything- .... -slowly lays back down and puts his head in his paws-

Harold: -glances down at her- ... Fine. It's about time that dusty old bitch left anyway. -.-

William: -looks between them- ... I... I'm sorry I have to go.. >.< -quickly heads back inside and up to his room-

G: o.o!! -looks a little shocked- ... Don't you fucking dare. >C -follows her and grabs her by her hair, pushing her hard into the wall- I thought maybe you would respond a little better to positive reinforcement but obviously I was wrong. A stubborn little bitch like you... -strikes her hard across the face- Don't think you have ANY right to speak to me like that! D<

Viktor: |J Will you now? Have a seat Medli dearest.

Medli: >_< Y-yes sir... -quickly crawls up onto a bed and sits down, not looking at them- ...

Viktor: -pushes Zelda into a chair and looks her over- ... Hm... you elven creatures are so beautiful. But I think I will enjoy my favourite little girl first. You can go after her... <3

???: -watches them for a moment- ... Mkay... thanks... -ears droop a little-

Nikita: |3 I love you too my favourite little bitch... <3 -cuddles up to him and grabs his ass- Do you think you're well enough that we can go home? ;3 -plays with some of his hair-

???: o.o !! Hey! D< Pokemon aren't supposed to attack humans! -reaches for a pokeball-

Mewtwo: ... >/ -eyes glow and pushes him into the air, making him fly further than his friend and hit a tree nearby-

???: >.< !! Ugh! -yelps in pain-

Missy: -tries to smile a little- I-I love you too... -cuddles up to her- I don't know where I'd be without you... <3

Amber: Oh well uhm... -tries to think- Do you think there's any way she can be kept away from Missy?

Adam: X3 Awh man you are the best. -hugs her tight- I dunno how to thank you. Very Happy

???: Very Happy Tell us how you met her! The pretty werewolf girl.

Fox: -calls out- <.< Then go fix my boyfriend! ... -looks him over- Shawn you couldn't get up before, what's the difference now?

G: -scoffs- I thought you would've noticed when we were brought in that mother didn't want that weak little street rat around. That's not me any more. You should know it better than anyone...

???: -ears perk and watches her go out- o.o Hey... human girl! You shouldn't go out there. The ruins are haunted by thousands of evil spirits...

Drayna: X3 Nah... I could never really stand to be like that. I suppose it's a lot of what made my mother so mad, was cause I didn't want to be a princess. Everyone had this vision of the new princess with flowing golden hair dressed in soft white gowns... -scoffs a bit- Nah... that's not me.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:05 am

Hanson: ... -looks at her hand and gets up on his own- ... >C -growls a bit and staggers out of the room-

Christi: Don't worry... we don't mind staying... :/ After all she took care of you... -kisses the top of Violet's head-

Celestia: I'm Celestia. I rule over hell... >.> I've come to take you to my palace. We have your daughter and wife safe and sound.

Elle: Sad I wish he could be happy... |c I want him to be happy... -cuddles up to her, holding her hand and hugging it slightly-

Maid: She uh... stole some money too... And a few of your things sir...

Eloisa: <WILL!> ... |c <He must think I'm so horrible...> -sniffles a bit-

Aurora: Argh! >_< -growls and tears up- That is enough! -gets out her wand- CRUCIO! D<

Zelda: I. Am. Not. An. ELF! I AM A HYLIAN! And don't you dare touch her! D<

Quinn: I think I just need a rest first... After everything that is happened I am so very sore...

Impa: -comes into the room- ... -goes over to the little boy and kneels down- Hello dear... Smile My name is Impa. Now do you have any family back at your home planet?

Gardevoir: o.o;; ... >_< -squeaks a little in fright and races off away from the boys-

Annette: Now come on... let's get dressed... I have a feeling that he might come soon... And I'll sort him out if he tries to hurt you... -gets up and puts her clothes on-

Jude: >.> ... Well you are good friends with her ... right? You enjoyed talking to her...

Madeline: -goes a bit pink in the cheeks and hugs him back- Hey as long as you're happy that's all I need. X3

Reynard: ... Well... it was not that long ago... I was doing some community service to help you guys... I saw her there... she was so sweet... shy even. When I first came up to her we didn't really get along... but I saw how beautiful she was... and I asked her out...

Shawn: Yeah but it's like... I definitely know this time... before it just felt weird... now it does feel like I have lost my legs for good o__o;;

Aurora: But I care about him more than this one who is acting like a bastard. You know I always appreciated your sweet side... Sad

Chelsea: -looks at them briefly but then looks away, walking out into the ruins-

Meri: Well you know I guess being the blonde haired innocent princess is boring... Everyone expects that... Being different is better... hey I should know. X3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 am

Vivian: ... -straightens up and sighs a bit- Father thankyou for finally believing me. I mean it... I am loyal to you always and I would never--

Voldemort: -just turns and leaves the room-

Vivian: -watches him go- ... never... |c -sighs- O-ok... I'll tell you later...

Kali: -looks Annette over- Now tell me... what is your name and who is your master?

Evan: o.o V-violet and Christi.... D: They're ok! Yes, yes please take me to them! -quickly nods-

Fawn: I know you do little one... -kisses the top of her head- <3

Lucy: :/ ... Your daughter is very sweet and kind...

Harold: >/ ... What? -grumbles darkly- Go back inside and take inventory... everything she took. I've got something to take care of...

G: >.< !! -yelps in sudden back and stumbles back- Argh! S-stop it! -backs against the wall- What are you doing to me?! Stop! DX

Viktor: >.> .... Medli... go fetch daddy a cigarette. You know where they are. -ignores Zelda and goes over sitting on the edge of the bed-

Medli: o.o;; -ears perk and looks frightened- ...

Viktor: >C Don't make me ask you again...

Medli: -swallows nervously and quickly nods- Y-yes sir. >_<; -quickly gets to her feet and fishes a pack of cigarettes from his drawer- .... -shakily reaches out and hands them to him-

Damien: -looks around the castle- Zelda... Medli where did you go? Dinner's ready!

Nikita: Alright... -kisses the top of his head- You'll need lots of rest after that. -strokes his hair gently-

???: ... -slowly shakes his head- No ma'am... just my master...

Mewtwo: ... <Those humans are pathetic... trying to take advantage of something in its weakest state.> -teleports in front of her and looks her over- ... You were right. You'll never need humans again.

Missy: -bites her lip and pulls her clothes on- He... he hasn't physically hurt me in a really long time... but I'm afraid he might try this time. Sad He sounded very upset...

Amber: ^^ Yes Jude honey. -hugs his arm- Would you like me to get her away from Missy? I'm sure it would be much easier on you if the conversation was private. <3

Adam: C'mon I'll show you upstairs. X3 -takes her hand and heads up to his loft- It really isn't much right now but... heh, who am I to complain. Right now it's brilliant.

???: Really? :O What'd she say? Did she say yes?

Fox: Oh you'll probably just need a few moments to get used to it. We'll get her back in here to help you walk soon.

G: D< Well a sweet side isn't getting me anywhere, now is it?! -huffs a bit- They're teaching me to be strong! I don't need to be weak, or sweet like I was before... and if I'm going to mean anything to this woman, I have to be strong!

???: o.o;; ... Oh dear... D:

Baldor: -walks up to Chelsea's bedroom- Chelsea I was just going to head to bed, so I-- .... wait.... -opens the door, ears turning to try and hear anything- ... She's gone. o.o

Drayna: X3 Why's that? You don't seem all that different... other than being a freaky fish thing. >w>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:14 am

Scruff: -looks into the room- ... :/ Hey Viv. You did a good job. You showed him. -goes over to her-

Celestia: -takes his hand and teleports back into the palace- Here he is.

Annette: ... My name is Annette. My masters are the vampires back at the house...

Christi: o.o... D: Evan. We have her back...

Rayurn: -comes into the tent, turning back into his human form- Hey ... I've settled him down... :/

Elle: o.o... Daddy D: Are you okay?

Rayurn: I'm fine little one... just a couple of cuts... I'm all good... -goes over and kisses her head-

Maid: -nods and walks away- ...

Eloisa: ... <Uncle... Fox... Please. I need some help... Please.>

Aurora: >C -walks closer to him- This is what you get with screwing with my life... this is what you get for hurting me for so long! D< ... -stops the spell- Fuck you. -walks away from him-

Zelda: >C -gets up and moves over to him, grabbing the packet of cigarettes- Don't you fucking dare...

Link: -walks up to him- Can you find them? No one has seen her in the grounds... And there is more bad news. I had word that Viktor has broken out of prison.

Quinn: -sighs a bit- You know you can be lovely when you're gentle... -smiles a bit and holds her hand gently- <3

Impa: Well I promise you now... you won't have a master anymore. You're going to come with me to a place called an orphanage. Other abandoned children live there and I look after you all. You'll have everything you need. Smile

Gardevoir: o.o... -looks him over- <W-What... what are you...?> ... -moves around him- ... <Are you a pokemon...?>

Annette: <.< Well I'll break his face with one punch. Trust me, I won't let anything happen to you.

Jude: I would love for you to do that. You're such a wonderful girl. -kisses the top of her head- Now why don't you get dressed and we'll get going.

Madeline: -looking like she is over the moon, squeezing his hand a bit- Well hopefully we can find some things and make it look nicer. Have you ever been op shopping?

Reynard: Well at first she was nervous... but after getting to know each other she said yes... and we took a trip around the city... she was so curious. But seeing it made her so happy... -sighs- And in the end we went up to my place, watched some fireworks... and we had our first kiss...

Zara: -comes into the room- I can do it now o.o... Alejandro freaked out and said he didn't need my help ^^;;

Aurora: o.o... Sad G-- ... Sakaki... Please... Don't be like this... -takes his hand gently-

Chelsea: -looking through the palace- ... Man there has to be something worth swiping...

Meri: Well I don't exactly follow my ways of living. I live on my own in that lake... because I wanna find a proper partner. In my race you get paired up with a partner and have to mate at this certain time.
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:38 am

Vivian: ... Thanks. I feel he's not going to let this go though.. -looks at the floor- I should keep my guard up... -glances at Bellatrix's body, then over at the bedside table- Here... -picks up his wand and hands it to him-

Violet: -looks up at him- ... Daddy... Sad

Evan: o.o Oh Violet... >.< -tears up a little and hugs them both- Oh god I thought I was going to lose you both...

Kali: Wrong. You have no master. -glances at Celestia- ... We'll need to keep her contained away from any other vampire interaction. We'll have to lock her in another room for the time being until we can eventually convince her she doesn't belong to Isaac. -rubs her forehead-

Fawn: D: Oh dearest... he got you again... Sad

Lucy: Maybe you should get to the healing tent sir... :/

Harold: -goes back into the shed and looks her over- ... Now... >J Where were we my dear...? -shuts the door behind him-

Fox: -ears perk- ... Hey Al, did you hear that? Sounded like your niece Eloisa.

G: >.< Ugh... f-fucking... bitch... -looks up as she walks away- You get out! D< You stay away from here and away from Baldor!

Baldor: -ears perk and looks over as she leaves- D: .... Mummah...?

G: -slowly gets up and leans against the wall- ... Ssh Baldor it's alright. -gently scoops him up and cuddles him close-

Viktor: >/ Sit down and wait your turn bitch. -snatches them back and his eyes glow, shoving her back into the chair with a psychic force- Now stay... -looks over at Medli- ... You know what to do girl.

Medli: >_< -cries a little and nods, taking off her clothes and laying back on the bed-

Viktor: -lights up a cigarette and stands over her- ... Just what exactly were you trying to pull girl, trying to get away from me? You know I don't like it when you do that...

Damien: Well-- ... o.o; Viktor is escaped? -sniffs the air a bit, tail flicking- Medli... D: -quickly races upstairs and into her room- Medli?!

Nikita: Enjoy it while you can... -kisses his cheek and grins a little- I am going to ride you so fucking hard when you've recovered. >3

???: ... Thanks miss Impa... does... does that mean you're my mother...?

Mewtwo: .... -nods once- I was... created, to be a pokemon... -flicks his tail a bit- You should come with me... away from here. -holds out his hand for her to take- Away from the humans...

Missy: X3 -tries not to laugh- That's awful... you don't have to resort to that...

Amber: ^^ Yes Jude honey. -picks her clothes up off the bed and takes off her bathrobe, starting to get changed-

Adam: ... I... don't even know what that is. X3 -rubs the back of his head- But I'm guessing by the look on your face it's a good thing?

???: :O Awwwhhh.... >w< That's so romantic. <3 Do you really love her? Very Happy

Fox: Oh mkay, you think he's ready to start walking again? o.o

G: -slaps her hand away- Do NOT call me that! D< I'm not Sakaki anymore, and you know what mother would do if she heard us saying it!

Baldor: -teleports in, looking upset and disappointed- .... There is... but it would mean taking away what is part of our sacred and irreplaceable heritage... -ears droop a little- ... Why, Chelsea? When I saw you helping the pokemon before, I... I thought...

Drayna: Oh... That doesn't sound like much fun at all. :/ I can see why you'd want to leave. I can imagine it to be quite boring... ^^; But... I dunno, given where I come from I don't think I can fairly judge...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:31 am

Scruff: -takes it- Thanks... :/ Don't worry. I promise I'll try and protect you more...

Christi: W-We're finally back together... finally... -tears up and hugs them-

Annette: ... But my master wants me...

Celestia: -gestures at some guards who take Annette away- ... You know she is more calm when she is under control...

Rayurn: It's alright... I can fix myself up don't worry. He just reopened the ones that were starting to heal. :/

Elle: ... Can I go outside mummy...?

Eloisa: >_< -moves her head a bit so the gag fall out- You fucking bastard. How dare you say all those lies to him! D< I love William so very much!

Alejandro: o.o... Yeah it did... <Eloisa? Eloisa what is it?> ... She isn't responding... D:

Aurora: ... -stops a bit, some hair going in her face and trying to breathe properly-... -holds her chest a bit but raises her wand, making all the lights crack out and explode- >C ... -whispers to herself- If I'm going to go out... I go out with a bang... -walks off to look for her bag-

Zelda: o.o!! -tries to get back- >_< Leave her alone! Leave her alone you fucking prick!

Link: o.o!! -follows after him and looks into the room- She isn't here! He must've taken her and Zelda! W-We have to hurry!

Quinn: X3 Oh I hope you do. -gets up- Ah.. Hang on. I just want to say goodbye to the kid. Is that alright?

Impa: Yes... it kinda does. -holds out her arms- Now come on. Smile

Gardevoir: <A-Away... from humans...> ... -seems hesitant for a moment but slowly takes his hand- <A-Alright...> Sad

Annette: <.< Maybe it'll help him get some sense. X3 -leans down and kisses her cheek-

Jude: -being the perv that he is, watches her and get his keys- Remember she is a dyke. Use that to your advantage.

Madeline: It can be a good thing. They are shops who take in old things that are still in very good condition, but sell them for a cheaper price. You can get a lot of vintage things from places like that. Smile

Reynard: ... I did... -sighs and gets up- Come on kids. Grab some blankets and get comfortable.

Zara: Sure. ^^;; Observe... >w> -goes over to him- ... >3 -pinches his butt-

Shawn: O___O!! -quickly gets to his feet- What the fuck is wrong with you?! D< ... o.o;;

Aurora: o.o;; -holds her hand- ... Sad But I want him back. Giovanni is a stinking, rotten person. She is making you a bitter person... just for the image. Can't you see that? You shouldn't fall and become that person.

Chelsea: ... Look Baldor I do some good deeds when some things are wrong. But I'm still a crook alright? A bad apple. And if I'm going to survive I need something to sell.

Meri: No... I wouldn't say boring... I mean sure sex is a wonderful thing... but I wouldn't want it every day if I found the person I loved...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:21 am

Vivian: I never asked for that... my father's home now and Hanson's been punished. I'm sure... I'll be ok. -walks past him and out of the room-

Evan: >.< I'm never letting any of this happen again... -kisses the top of Violet's head- I'm not losing you...

Violet: Sad Y-you guys... were really that worried?

Evan: D: Of course... we've been worrying for twenty years baby girl... Sad -strokes her hair gently- You always meant the world to us, and you still do...

Kali: She is... D| Maybe we should keep her like that. -sighs a bit- ... And what do we do with the happy family? Surely Isaac will want to go after them again?

Lucy: :/ Mkay... Well I'm sorry he hurt you...

Fawn: o.o;; N-no... no not while he's angry sweetheart. D: Please stay inside for today.

Harold: >.> Oh but you need to stay here. You don't deserve William... maybe after a few visits, when you're broken in... I'll take you back to him. >J And you can be a proper, obedient wife for him... -pulls her to her feet and grabs her ass- Now... where were we? <3

Fox: Shit... you think she's gotten herself into trouble? o.o

Baldor: >.< !! -yelps a little in fright and buries his face in his shoulder-

G: Fuck! >.< -holds baldor close and shields him from the shattering glass- Is she freaking mad...? >C Security! Get her out of my building! D<

???: -stands in her way with a few others, reaching for a pokeball- >/ Seems like you're not welcome here any more...

Viktor: -holds her in the chair with the psychic force- ... Why did you run away Medli...? -takes the cigarette out of his mouth-

Medli: -watches him carefully- >_< I.... I-I'm sorry daddy... I... I didn't... -trembles and cries-

Viktor: Didn't think what? >/ -pushes the end of it into her chest- That you'd get away with it?

Medli: DX !! -screams in desperate pain and tries to pull away- AAAHH! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, please don't!

Damien: -glances at him- ... We? I don't know what the fuck you're talking about... >/ You stay away as I go out to help them, do you understand me harlot? -growls a bit and heads to his room, picking up a sword and shield-

Nikita: >.> -flicks her tail a bit- ... Alright... >w> But it just means you get punished extra later on... and you've already got a pretty long list. <3

???: ... -leans into her arms and cuddles up to her- Thanks...

Mewtwo: ... -teleports back to the mountains and steps away from her immediately- You'll be safe here... away from them.

Missy: X3 -giggles a bit and blushes- Thanks... for protecting me. <3 -hugs her arm-

Amber: o.o ... Why? What is it dykes don't like? -follows him-

Adam: Ohhhh. X3 I get it. >w> You're a dirty hipster. -laughs a bit-

???: o.o ... -looks up at him and grabs a blanket, laying down- You did...? What... don't you love her anymore...? Sad

Fox: -ears flatten- o.o; Woah... You're a miracle! Very Happy A fucking miracle! >w> I'll have to remember that trick for Al... hey how are you feeling big guy? Smile

G: Well... maybe I need the image. Just cut it out alright? >/ I don't want to hear it...

Baldor: ... I don't believe that... Sad I think you're a good kid deep down... you've just convinced yourself there's no other way. Please... don't do this... -looks around the palace- These things... this is all we have left of our extinct ancestors... a rich heritage lost to the cruelty of our enemies.

Drayna: -rubs the back of her head- No... I know what you mean. Growing up that's what everyone was taught, but.... -ears droop a little- I've learned there are more important things... and sometimes it isn't... isn't the best...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:18 am

Scruff: ... -sighs- If you say so kiddo... :/ If you say so...

Celestia: ... We should keep him here for a bit. Hopefully they will be safe with the protection of the guards...

Christi: We've never stopped searching for you... Sad We love you so much dear... And it broke our hearts the day you went missing... I couldn't eat or sleep for so long... I was in hospital for a bit...

Elle: But he is far away from the tribe D:

Mika: He still might come back in a mood little one... you best stay here so you don't get harmed... :/

Eloisa: ... -growls and spits in his face- D< Eres un maldito enfermo! William me amaba por quien era yo! Voy a arrancarle los testículos luego darles de comer a los perros!

Alejandro: I think so. Fox I need a transfer right now. I'm not going to sit down here and wait till someone else helps her. >/ I bet one of those rich bastards is hurting her...

Aurora: -aims her wand at them- >C You stay awa--

Scruff: -aiming at the same guy, shooting the killing curse- >/

Aurora: o.o;; .. -lowers her wand and backs away-

Zelda: >_< -tears up a bit- Stop hurting her! Don't do this!
(Okay I honestly can't think of anything more to do with Zelda just sitting in a chair crying and waiting for him to stop .___. )

Link: Medli and Zelda are my friends >/ -gets out the master sword- I want to help them as much as I can. -follows him-

Quinn: X3 I know. I can handle that. -goes over to the kid- You take care now little one... You won't be playing anymore war games. -ruffles his hair a bit-

Gardevoir: ... -looks around at the mountains- ... <Away from them...> ... -has a bit of Quinn's shirt wrapped around her arm- ... -places a hand on it and sighs- |c <I always thought masters were meant to love their pokemon... Forever... >

Annette: X3 No problem. Now can I get my beautiful girl anything? <3

Jude: -opens the car for her- No. Dykes like women >.> Be flirty.

Madeline: >w> ... Well this dirty hipster can cook a hot meal for someone else tonight. |3

Reynard: ... I do...

???: Then why don't you go be with her...? Sad

Shawn: o.o... -takes a couple of steps- ... Y-Yeah... yeah. I feel like my old self... I can really walk...

Zara: >w> Heh. It's no problem |3

Aurora: ... I really was expecting to see you when I got home... all happy like you once were... -tears up and goes into her room, slamming the door-

Chelsea: ... -frowns a bit- Fine. Fine I won't take your stupid shitty stuff. I'm going back to my world. I don't care if I get in trouble. -pushes past him and walks out of the palace-

Meri: -looks her over for a moment- Hey come on don't be upset... -kisses her hand gently- You're meant to be the guest around here. I should be making sure you're alright. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 am

Vivian: -walks into another room and looks over at Voldemort- Father, I just thought that-- ... that I...

Voldemort: -looks up from talking with Hanson- ... What child, spit it out.

Vivian: I just... I wanted to go to Kanto... to see my friends. May I... uhm... -bites her lip and looks between them nervously- May I go?

Kali: Yes but what happened to the guards last time he was here? -sighs a bit- And besides... we still have no head of the army. They're good fighters... but useless without a leader.

Violet: Sad Y-you were...?

Evan: Yes... >.< Yes I was so worried. Oh darling I'm so glad to have you back... -looks her over- What did they do to her Christi? Sad

Fawn: Sad Please don't test your luck little one... it isn't safe... >.< -cuddles her close- And I couldn't bear to lose you...

Harold: >.< !! -growls darkly and wipes his eyes- You fucking little bitch... >C -strikes her hard across the face- I don't care what it takes or for how long! D< I will break you!

Fox: Alright come here. -takes his wrist and heads downstairs- Shawn! We need your blood!

???: DX -cries out in pain- Ahh! -stumbles backward and falls to the floor- ... |c

???: o.o;; -looks him over- ... S-shit! D: -races away from them-

Viktor: ... -slowly moves his hand away and strokes her cheek- Ssh. You're a good girl Medli. I know you are...

Medli: >__<;; -trembles and cries more, some blood trickling from the burn and onto the bed-

Viktor: -ears flatten and looks over at Zelda- I know... you've just had a bad influence. -gets up and walks over to her, grinning a little- >J

Damien: -snarls- You have no right! D< Not after what you did! I have no reason to trust you! ... >C Besides which, you wouldn't even know where they are.

???: -looks up at him- ... Thanks for getting me away from there mister.... I-I thought I was gonna die in the war. :/ Can I... maybe... see you again sometime?

Mewtwo: They don't... pokemon seem to have some delusion they are loved by these... slave driving humans. How could anyone that wants you only to be hurt in battle care for you at all? >/ Get the idea out of your head... no human has ever loved you...

Missy: X3 M-maybe... just more kisses? <3 -cuddles up to her-

Amber: :O Oooohh... ^^ Sure thing! -kisses his cheek and sits down in the car-

Adam: >.> You're a mean dirty hipster.... X3 Heh... thanks for this. I really have no idea how to cook...

??? D: Yeah how come you let her go off and be on her own? -cuddles the wolf plush close to him- Or come here? Why couldn't she come here with us?

Fox: Very Happy Steady old guy.... holy shit this is amazing... X3 Heh I really do owe you kid. Anything you need, it's yours.

G: Oh yeah?! D< Well I'm sorry I can't live up to your expectations either! -grumbles darkly and leaves-

Madame: >.> ... -goes over to the door and knocks, stepping in- Aurora... now what was with all the yelling?

Baldor: o.o; Chelsea wait... D: Please I'm sorry you couldn't get what you wanted here... but you don't have to go back! You can stay here, on Aeris!

Drayna: -glances up at him and blushes a bit- Thankyou.... I really do feel so welcomed... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next