Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Saraberto

Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 am

Chelsea: X3 We need each other... that's for sure... <3 -goes inside a hotel- There... all fancy and perfect. Just for us.

Scruff: I was having fun sleeping... -.-

Alejandro: ... Let me kill him... again... o.e;;

Hanson: -takes off his robes- You take a nap with me |3 -climbs into bed-

----------------------------------------------

???: -leans down and kisses her neck gently- Mmn... <3 I bet your blood tastes so good... -leans down and bites her neck-

Annette: You know... I think I considered ourselves girlfriends from the start...

Rayurn: He has been moved out of the tribe... :/ So we will be safe from now on... but she is still quite upset about that... because he was her grandfather...

Tess: -fixes up the bed and looks over at him- Would you like anything else?

Shea: I had to tell him... I mean he might be happier from now on... I've been planning on doing it for a while... -doesn't look at him-

Alejandro: And just like that I have the urge to punch you... >.> Go home kiddo. -teleports them back to the house-

???: -goes up to him- Uhh... master? Your wife... your ex wife is here. Sad At the front door...

Hanson: >.>... It'd be a shame if we had her real dad... she'd be so upset if we took him hostage...

Aurora: He didn't get hurt... -sighs- But they know now that he is my weakness... I would do anything to make sure he was okay...

Link: :/ Would you like me to come with you?

Officer: You're going to jail. We'll take you to the hospital and have you on watch...

Tani: ... I doubt it. Anyone who was in there will get a huge punishment...

Lily: The last time I saw them was at the beaches. Maybe they could've gone back there...

Derek: Yep... :/ Fortunately I got taken to a human home... the woman was alone and she wanted to have a child... but I never got to see my true parents for a while... and they got pretty hurt too...

Jude: Yep... she'll be sent away... she won't scare you or me... and we'll have some money on the side...

Sandy: |3 -kisses him back- Mmn... I know I like it <3

???: >.< Eewwww~

Annette: >/ Kid we need to speak because I know you want to know about your mother! Now just stop!

Reynard: D: <Look! I am sorry! But the guy is popping up every time we're having sex! Eldora is fucking scared! I want to get revenge on the bastard!>

Aurora: <.< No. It was just one date. I'm not planning on seeing him again. Why are you being so stuck into this?

Chelsea: ... I know... but... I just really like your cuddles more than anything... They're perfect because you smell so nice and you feel warm...

Meri: -enters the dome- Yeah... I feel lucky... the cities in the big lakes are pretty too... but you know... they have terrible people... and besides if big fish come around they can't attack us while we sleep Smile

Laetri: >.>.. Good boy... -gets up and chuck the money to him- Enjoy. |3 -looks at G- Ready to go home?

Tani: Iunno... I guess since this was a rushed in relationship... that we had to be together because I got pregnant...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:54 pm

Bobby: -looks around a bit- Yeah it is pretty nice... <3 -squeezes her hand a little- Thanks babe... Smile

Fox: Well... D| I think that sufficiently killed the mood. I don't see how we can do it in here without upsetting him. -.-

Vivian: ... Oh... you still... -sighs a bit- Alright... |c -goes over and lays down with him, shuffling as far away as she can-

???: Oh the stubborn little bitches always taste the best... >3 -runs a hand up her side and chest, groping her a little- <3

Lexi: >.< !! -yelps in pain- Agh! D-don't... don't you... |c Mmn... -starts to go limp-

Violet: Yeah... I guess we were. Smile But you said you wanted to be my master... I didn't mind that. It's all I know... I'm not sure what to do now that I don't have one again...

Kanti: ... She... She isn't like him? Is she...? -looks a little uneasy-

Blade: -growls a bit- No... -walks past her and curls up on his bed- .... >C -watches her carefully-

Tyrel: Yes but... I'm concerned he may come back to hurt you again... :/ -goes over- Show me those cuts?

William: o.o; ... I guess... ^^' Your uncle's pretty protective of you, huh? -rubs the back of his head-

Fox: ... >.> I don't like them together. He's too controlling of her and she doesn't even seem to notice.

Harold: >/ The one that stole from me? Why is she here? -glares at her- More importantly why did you allow her to be here? You should have sent her away...

Vivian: ... We'd have to let her know about it. How would we go about proving we have him without getting close to her?

G: It's ok... I'm not going to let any of them near you two. I can't take the chance of losing you...

Medli: ... -bites her lip and nods, holding onto his hand- Yes please...

Silvia: D| Puh... prison...? But... |c Mmn... That can't happen...

Silver: ... You're right... and she was pretty high up. :/ You suppose she'll be ok in there?

Nikita: -glances at Quinn- Worth a shot... you wanna go see if she's there?

Tiny: ... -reaches up and paws at the scar a little-

Anudor: :/ Tiny... Why don't you show him your scar?

Tiny: -looks up at Derek for a while- ... -slowly lowers his head to expose his neck, showing a scar from an embedded collar-

Amber: ... Alright... at least she won't be scaring us. I wonder where she'll be taken...

Gordon: X3 Alright... c'mon now kiddo, let's get you to school. -hands the other boy back to Sandy- I'll be back after I sort these last few things out with Jude. Smile

Adam: ... -holds Madeline close- What do you know about my mother? >C You better be dead fucking serious here.

Missy: -looks him over but doesn't say anything, hiding behind Annette- Sad ...

Fox: >C <No. Fuck you, I have no job and I have to find a new place to stay now. I don't care what you want, I've got my own fucking problems that were brought on by helping you!> -huffs a bit and folds her arms- >8C ....

Eldora: Sad ... Is... Is she gonna help us...?

G: >.> ... Because I don't want you getting hurt. So why aren't you seeing him again? Did he go and find some other girl? Did he try and make a nice and freak you out?

Baldor: Yeah...? -holds her close- And you feel secure? -kisses the top of her head gently- <3

Drayna: X3 That's good but.... I don't sleep Meri. I'm not like other species... my kind are awake, all the time.

G: Yeah... -straightens up and looks himself over- Thanks kiddo. -ruffles his hair-

???: o.o; Wait, you can't leave me here tied up! D< Do you have any idea how badly I'll be sodomised?

Silver: Maybe.... but I know we have the kids to take care of... That's for both of us to worry about. Not just you...
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:30 am

Chelsea: It's alright... Smile <3

???: <.<... Can I help you two? -looks them over-

Alejandro: D| ... Well... it's just one night... maybe we can ... live without sex... for one night.... one lonnnnggg night.

Hanson: >.>... -pulls her close- Where do you think you're going? >3

Isaac: -smirks a bit- Alright girls... put on a good show for me >J

Annette: Well you just don't have to serve anyone... you can live the life you've wanted... -cuddles her close- <3

Rayurn: Nah. Elle is a sweet kid... :/ Trust me... I'm sure you two will like each other and be good friends...

Tess: Alright... -lays down in her own bed, turning into her wolf form- If there is nothing else then goodnight...

Shea: ... -slowly looks up at him- If he does I told you, I can fight him...

Eloisa: Well... he was more of a father to me than my real one... :/ Don't worry X3 I'm sure you're safe. -kisses his cheek- Would you like to rest in bed?

Alejandro: Well he makes her happy... :/ If I say anything she might get so mad...

???: I tried sir but she wants some divorce papers signed... Sad She doesn't want to leave...

Hanson: >.>... Just do what the dark lord does best... getting into her mind. No one else will see us... but after having so many nightmares she will want to go on her own...

Aurora: Thank you... -cuddles up to him a bit- |c You are the best...

Link: :/ Alright... -kisses the top of her head- It'll be okay I promise... just remember... if you make the effort, the changes will happen.

Officer: Sorry but everyone working for Team Rocket is going to be working there for a long time. >/

Tani: ... If she goes to normal prison she might be okay... If what I heard about Azkaban is true... she might not be so lucky...

Quinn: Yeah let's hurry... thanks guys Sad You just have some rest okay Lily?

Lily: Don't worry I will... :/ Good luck...

Derek: Sad ... -lightly touches it- You poor thing...

Jude: Wonder if she will be sold in one piece... <.<

Sandy: Alright... Smile -cuddles the child- You make sure these are just quick things though alright...?

Annette: Because she is standing right here and if you don't believe us we have a birth certificate >/ -helps Missy out from behind her-

Alejandro: o.o;; ... Are... are you okay?

Reynard: ... -sighs- No. She lost her home and job from helping us last time. We need someone elses help...

Aurora: <.< Boy that hangover tea works well. Now you can't stop talking. Look it's nothing special alright? Why are you asking so many questions?

Chelsea: ... Yes... -looks up at him- ... How do you make me feel this way...?

Meri: ^^;; Yeah I know... but it's so weird... I mean... what do you do to reenergise yourself?

Laetri: <.< ... You're kidding right? You're a demon. Just go shadow out of the ropes. X3 Man you guys are dumbasses.

Tani: Yeah I guess... -sighs and buries her face in his chest- I just love you so much though... You give so much meaning to my life...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:17 am

Bobby: ..... -looks up at them for a moment and doesn't say anything-

Fox: T^T Could you at least get off me if that's how it's gonna be? You're teasing me... </3

Vivian: o.o; Mmn... >.< -whimpers a bit and tries weakly to pull away- J-just trying to stay on my side of the bed...

???: >3 Yes my master.... -grins and pushes her legs apart-

Lexi: >.<; Ngh... -cries a little and squirms under them- N-no...

Violet: ^//^ Yeah... -holds onto her- Thankyou for all of this... <3 If it weren't for you I'd still be with Isaac...

Kanti: ... -starts to ease up a little- Alright...

Fawn: Smile There we go... come on now, you'll like her... -takes his hand gently and heads back to the healing tent-

Blade: Mmn... -.- -doesn't say anything and just turns away from her-

Tyrel: ... I know that's not what you want though... you look... scared. -gently dabs some of it into the cuts around her eye- I noticed... he won't confront you like that if you're with me. He only does it when you're alone... -strokes her cheek- :/ I don't want you to have to fight him. Please stay close to me Shea...

William: Yeah that'd be great... and hey... once I've recovered a little more, we can go out and start planning your dream wedding... Smile -kisses her cheek- <3

Fox: She deserves to know what an asswipe he is. >.> You know they're engaged, right?

Harold: -grumbles darkly and grabs her face, making her look up at him- I'll speak with her... >C But you'll pay girl. -lets her go and walks back downstairs-

Vivian: .... -nods- Take Scruff with you and retrieve her father.

G: -gently kisses the top of her head- .... Thankyou for protecting Baldor... -shuts his eyes and speaks softly- If I had lost him....

Medli: -sighs a little and plays with the ends of her pigtails- Alright....

Silvia: |c -slumps a little- ... Am I going to Azkaban...?

Silver: ... Why? :/ What have you heard about that place?

Slate: -cuddles her gently- C'mon now... let's get you into bed. >.> If you're good I might let you have a cigarette.

Nikita: -steps back outside- I can't believe it's taking so long to find this thing. -looks around carefully and growls a little in irritation- If we don't hurry someone's gonna see me soon. I don't exactly blend in here... >/

Tiny: >.< !! -flinches a little in shock-

Anudor: o.o; Easy. D:

Tiny: .... -starts to relax a little and just lets him- ... -nuzzles his hand gently-

Amber: -looks down- ... Are you sure this is the best thing to do Jude honey...? It seems cruel...

Gordon: Smile Of course... I'll be home as soon as I can so we can organise our trip... -heads outside-

Missy: o__o;; AnnetewaitI'mnotready-- D: .... -stands there and stares at them, frozen- ... H-hello... ^___^;;

Adam: >C Oh you honestly expect me to believe some crazy woman I've never met before when she says that this is my long lost mother? Give me a fucking break... I don't know how you know my name or what's happened with my family but just leave us alone alright? You're scaring Madeline...

Fox: >8C No. Of all the fucking nerve of that fruit fucking elf boy. -growls darkly and fumes- .... You better fucking pound me. >C -ear flicks- I swear to fuck if I'm not satisfied tonight I'm gonna sodomise the living hell out of you.

Eldora: D: ... No... w-who else is gonna help us...? Sad

G: >.> Because you're my sister. I'm concerned about you. ... Did he touch you? How far did you guys go?

Baldor: X3 Heh... I'm... not really sure myself. This is all so new to me. I just... want to make sure you feel special. It seems like nobody's been like this for you before...

Drayna: Well at night... we pray. To Elune... being with her re-energizes our souls enough to go without the sleep and devote the night to being close to her...

G: Oh just let him figure it out for himself kiddo. >.> If he can't get himself out of the ropes he deserves whatever he's got coming to him. -scoops Laetri up and floats to the surface-

Silver: -smiles a bit- I love you too Mihan... -kisses her cheek gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 11:08 am

Chelsea: >.>... We want the top room. -hands them some money- We'll call for room service later.

???: o.o... Yes ma'am >:T

Chelsea: -takes Bobby's hand and heads into the elevator-

Alejandro: ^^;; Hey how do you think I feel? -gets up- I gotta hide this boner now...

Hanson: Awh I don't mind... |3 There can be no sides at all... -runs his hand up her robes- <3

Isaac: <.< I can make them go away Lexi... But you know what I'm waiting for...

Annette: Yeah... -frowns a bit- He hasn't been seen for a while... maybe I'm worrying... but he could be planning something...

Elle: |c -still sleeping on her bed- ...

Rayurn: Poor thing is still asleep right now... :/

Tess: ... -sighs and just slowly dozes off-

Shea: >.< -hisses in pain as he heals her cuts- ... I never get scared... -frowns and looks down- M'not scared...

Eloisa: -smiles faintly- You really are the most perfect man in the world... <3 -slowly helps him upstairs and to the bedroom-

Alejandro: Yes yes I know but... Eloisa never had anything like this in her lfie. A proper home, a husband... she can live a perfect life... I know he is an ass but she seems to not see it...

???: >.< -cries a little and sighs- ... |c

Claudia: -looks up, waiting downstairs- >.>.. Well hello Harold dear. Just wanted you to quickly sign the papers and be gone... but there is another thing I am curious about.

Hanson: |3 Will do. -teleports away to the castle with Scruff-

Scruff: o.o... So let me get this straight... <.< I finally get revenge on that grease ball? >3

Hanson: Nah uh. >.> We need him to get to Aurora...

Aurora: You'll never lose him... -places a hand on his cheek, stroking it gently- I would never dare lose him...

Link: :/ That's a girl... -heads into the castle-

Zelda: -walking around with Damien- |c ... -sighs still looking glum-

Officer: That all depends. You'll have a trial at the Ministry and then they will see if you will go there or to our prison >/

Tani: ... Prisoners go insane there Silver... :/ They are kept in one cell for so long... I fear it'll change her even more...

Lily: >.>... You know how to take care of me. <3 But you better not be fucking lying...

Quinn: <.< Well you can just say it's a costume. Most people believe that here.

Derek: -strokes his fur gently- ... Heh. You're not that bad when you're not scratching up everything I have X3

Jude: Trust me. With them out the way we'll be safe. >.> You don't have a problem with that do you?

???: Hey dad :/ What are you doing in your business now?

Annette: ... -eyes glow red- >8C

Madeline: o.o;; Adam I think you pushed it... D:

Annette: -grabs him by the scruff of his shirt and holds him up high in the air- Listen here you little shit. I have done so much for your mother, even have to put up with Jude the stinking bastard when he tried to get more money off her! I don't need some disrespectful fuck talk to me like that... D< But then again it must've come from that dick head! Least your choice in women are better...

Alejandro: o__o;; Alright... alright ^^;; Just calm down babe... -kisses her cheek- Let's just get inside...

Reynard: Iunno... D: There must be someone around here... Sad -sighs- Look we have to keep low... Shawn will probably be looking for you... I will find a way Eldora...

Aurora: Dude! It was just a small trip out for something to eat then we explored the shops! You're assuming that we had sex straight away! What is wrong with you?

Chelsea: Nah... I'm a misfit... that's all people see of me... but you don't... It's so strange... I just wish you could see what I really looked like... :/

Meri: ... So she is like the coffee to you people? o.o... If that makes sense >.>

Laetri: X3 Yeah true... -hugs him tight- I'm so glad you're coming back home with me. Very Happy This'll be great!

Tani: -blushes a little- You're the best Mihan... <3 -leans up and kisses him gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:18 pm

Bobby: ... -smiles a bit- X3 You handled that well... I don't think they'll be bothering us now. <3

Fox: Well good luck. -.-' -conjures a dirty magazine in her hand- I'm just gonna go lock myself in the bathroom for a while.

Vivian: >.<; -whimpers and squirms a bit at his touch- Mmn... I-I thought... I thought you'd lost interest in me... -tears up a bit-

Lexi: -trembles a little, looking very pale and weak- F-fuck you.... |c M'not... not giving in... -tears run down her face- I won't be broken...

Violet: ... Probably... after all the times he tried to take me back it is a little scary considering he hasn't been seen in a while... -looks at the ground- I don't want him coming back anymore... this is too perfect. H-he can't ruin it for me...

Kanti: ... She looks pretty hurt... Sad

Fawn: She tried to stop him attacking someone else... Sad The poor thing... -sighs a bit and strokes her hair gently-

Blade: -ears perk and watches her carefully as she falls asleep- .... -slowly gets up and heads outside, going over to Xavier's tent-

Tyrel: It's ok to be scared you know... :/ We're all afraid of something. It doesn't make you weak...

William: X3 Yeah? -laughs a bit and cuddles up to her- Thanks babe... <3

Fox: Yeah well what's gonna happen a few years down the line when he confines her to the house and won't let her get a job? She'll just get depressed and not talk to anyone about it even if she does see what an asshole he is. At that point she'll just let him control her.

Harold: >/ ... Go ahead and be curious then, thieving harlot. -snatches the papers from her and quickly signs them- But leave it at a curiosity. Obviously you want to not be a part of any of this any more.

Vivian: <Look I don't care what you two do with him. Just bring him back on one piece and so that you don't leave a trace. Other than that, you can mess with him all you like.>

Snape: -sitting in his classroom being a boring fuck and going through some papers- ...

G: -looks down at her, looking a little pained- ... Good. Don't...

Damien: :/ ... Hey chin up... -kisses her cheek gently- Is there anything I can do to cheer up my best girl?

Medli: -looks over at them- .... You promise you'll stay with me...? -holds onto his hand-

Silvia: -sighs a bit- |c This isn't fair...

Silver: ... Well... there's nothing we can do if she goes there. Even if she does... nobody can escape.

Slate: Lily I know not to dare talk about cigarettes without fear of castration. X3 -takes her into the bedroom and hands her a pack and a lighter- Happy?

Nikita: <.< Well I deserve a fucking award for this costume. It would look too realistic.

Anudor: X3 You see? He's a sweetie... he just needed to talk to you... -scratches behind his ears-

Tiny: -purrs a bit and slowly curls up in Derek's lap- <3

Amber: It's just... it doesn't seem very fair to me. -shrugs- I know we want to keep ourselves safe, but that's just what she was trying to do for her girlfriend...

Gordon: -glances down at him- ... Oh it's the same old thing really buddy. I'm staying with the same client who's having troubles with his family. But we're about to wrap all of that up now.

Missy: D8 !! -squeaks a bit in shock and backs away- Annette! >.< Don't hurt him!

Adam: o.o;; What the hell is your problem?! >.< Put me down!

Fox: >C -growls a bit and folds her arms- Fine. You remembered to bring our toys right?

Eldora: -looks around a bit- A-alright... Sad Just please don't leave me alone... -holds onto his arm- Please...

G: I'm just making sure you're alright! Shoot me for actually caring about my family! >/ -huffs and looks away-

Baldor: I don't need to see you to know how beautiful you are Chelsea... -strokes her cheek gently- <3

Drayna: X3 -giggles a bit- Yes... I suppose that's one way to put it.

G: X3 -cuddles him close- Well it's good to see you so enthusiastic about it... I think most everyone else would hold a protest.

Silver: Mmn... -wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her back- <3 ... o.o -ear flicks- ...Huh. That's weird. It's like my vampire senses are trying to warn me about something. ^^' Guess I still gotta get the hang of my powers.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 am

Chelsea: X3 Hey I guess if you're loaded thats all they care about. 

Alejandro: o.o... You know if we went in there together maybe he might not hear us... <.<... 

Hanson: >.> Hey i'm happy with whatever i can get my hands on. 

Isaac: |3 Then enjoy my girls...

Annette: He wont... :/ And ill make sure of it. He keeps failing. If he is smart he will realise to just give up... 

Elle: ... Mmn... =^= Mummy? Is that you...? 

Grace: -tucking Marianna into her bed- >.> You settle down now boys! 

Jake: Awh but mum we're not tired! D:

Jesse: Yeah! Can't we stay up longer?D:

Xavier: X3 No. You'll be tired in the morning. -goes over and helps place them in bed- Get some rest... I know i have to. I gotta get up early to check on Blade then head to work. 

Shea: -tears up and keeps her head down, starting to tremble- I-I'm not! I'm not scared okay?! >.< 

Eloisa: X3 -helps him into bed and sits down with him- And what would my darling man like now? <3 

Alejandro: ... -sighs- I spose but i really don't know what to say... 

Claudia: >.>... -takes them back- ... They say you took a young girl home named Jessica. She was suppose to meet my new fiancé about her career ... 

Jess: -opens the door and listens into what is happening- ...

Hanson: <.< -enters the classroom with Scruff, locking the door- |3 Helloooo Severus. You're going on a little trip with us. 

Aurora: Sad ... You look so hurt.

Link: You know i will... :/ I promise..-walks over to them- 

Zelda: -shakes her head- ...-Looks up at Medli as she comes over- Oh hello little one... D-Did you enjoy having breakfast with Link this morning...?

Tani: Apparently someone did before... But yes... It is difficult to escape... :/ 

Lily: owo... -hugs them a little- Thank you babe. <3 When i get better, it's extra special bonus sex for you. 

Quinn: <.< Ill go down on you tonight. Happy? X3  

Derek: Heh yeah... He is... X3 -strokes his fur gently- Now i just have to figure out how to sew to fix up my clothes... D| 

Jude: And what if she starts to do more and she starts hurting us? She scared the hell out of you. Im not going to forget that.

???: Is it that guy who had all the jewellery on and when i asked him if he was a lady he got mad? 

Madeline: D: Leave Adam alone! >.<

Annette: Are you going to shut up and listen?! D< 

Alejandro: ^^;; How could i forget dear... Would you like to go upstairs now? 

Reynard: I won't my dear... -kisses the top of her head- I'll do anything and everything to protect you. <3 

Aurora: Look I'm fine okay. Just... Look i know you're being protective but all these questions are crazy.  :/

Chelsea: -blushes a little- Heh... -plays with some of his hair- ... Still... I wish you could see the world again... 

Meri: Well that's cool... You know I really wish I could see your planet... :/ 

Laetri: X3 Hey with you helping dad, i think they would be thankful. 

Tani: o.o Really? That's not good. If they're trying to warn you, you should listen. :/ Figure to see whats going on. 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

Bobby: I suppose so... X3 But it doesn't matter. Let's just go see our room for the night... <3

Fox: >.> You reckon so? |3 -backs away towards the bathroom- I guess we could always try... ;3 -blushes a bit- Well come on now... come get me. <3

Vivian: -mumbles a bit- Mmn... |c That sounds about right... -shakily wipes her eyes- ... Please be gentle with me Hanson. I... I'll be in so much trouble if the child is hurt...

???: >w> -watches them- ... Your girl? She's pretty stubborn.

Violet: ... I don't know... we've stopped him so many times, but... he has like this policy. He never lets anyone get away. Even if he doesn't want to keep me after trying to get away like this he... he might kill me or send me... >.< W-wherever Cassandra went... -shivers a bit-

Fawn: o.o Hm? Yes it's me baby... Sad -strokes her cheek gently- I didn't mean to wake you... how are you feeling...?

Vivian: -crawls into her bed- We won't disturb you daddy... we know you gotta get your rest. :/

Blade: -listens in for a bit- .... -noses the door open and sticks his head in, carefully looking around-

Tyrel: D: Shea it's ok... -holds her at arms length- Sad Calm down... everyone's scared of something... -gently wipes her eyes- Please don't cry...

William: -takes her hand and kisses it gently- Maybe something to eat? X3

Fox: >.> I do. Can I go up there and ruin their relationship?

Harold: I did. She needed somewhere to stay for the night and that's what I gave her. >/ She left this morning. It's not any of my fault or concern as to what happened with her after that. Now get off my property.

Snape: -looks up and grabs his wand- o.o; .... -slowly gets to his feet and backs away a bit- What are you doing here...? >/ How did you get into the castle?

Baldor: Sad ... -nods a little and hugs his arm- <3

G: -glances down at him- ... I'm not.

Damien: -glances down at them and doesn't say anything- ...

Medli: ... -bites her lip and looks down- .... -quickly nods- I... I lost... -opens her mouth a little and shows the gap in her teeth-

Silver: It'll be ok. We'll keep in touch with the guys there and make sure she won't escape. ... :/ Did you want to attend her trial?

Slate: X3 Well let's just focus on getting better first. -kisses the top of her head-

Nikita: -ears flatten and crosses her arms- >.> .... Maybe a little. C'mon, let's just find your pokemon.

Anudor: -laughs a bit- X3 I'll show you how... they shouldn't be too much of a problem to fix. o.o Though I thought you liked ripped clothing.

Amber: .... I guess... -goes back to rubbing his shoulders and goes quiet-

Gordon: X3 -tries not to laugh- Yes... yes that's Jude. C'mon kiddo, hop in the car.

Adam: >.<;; Alright fine! Just put me down and leave me alone!

Fox: Yes. >C -growls a little- Carry me.

Eldora: -smiles a little and cuddles up to him- ... Thankyou... -rests her head against his shoulder and sighs a little- I love you... <3

G: Fine. I'm crazy then. -finishes the rest of his drink- Look just be careful with who you hang around with. I don't get to see you through the year, you worry me sometimes.

Baldor: Yeah... it would be nice... I haven't seen anything since I was a baby. -sighs a bit- .... X3 Playing with my hair again?

Drayna: -rubs the back of her head- I uhm... I'd like to show you, but... if my mother finds I've brought someone from another planet... -bites her lip and looks away- I wouldn't want you to see that...

G: -glances over at the cafe- .... >.> Does your mother's arcanine still tackle people down? Because I don't intend to go in there and be brought to the floor.

Silver: Yeah I know... ^^; I just wish I knew what it meant...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 am

Chelsea: X3 -heads up to the room and looks around- >w> I think we have a spa~ |3 <3 

Alejandro: >3 -growls a little and moves into the bathroom with her- I'm not letting you go this time -shuts the door an picks her up- <3 

Hanson: Hey if anything happens to that child ill be killed >.> ... Just be thankful that you have proper company... |3 Better than Scruff 

Isaac: Yes |3 She has had this coming for a while now. 

Annette: Hey calm down. D: i know what he does... And it will not happen to you. Trust me. Now come on... Let's just see the rest of the house..-tries to smile-  

Elle: A little better... -frowns a little- Who is this? 

Xavier: i know you wont. You're all good kids and I'm proud of you. -tucks her in and kisses her forehead gently- 

Jesse: :/ You think you'll have better luck with Uncle tomorrow?

Xavier: I hope so... :/ -sighs a bit-

Grace: ... -looks over at the door- o.o... Hello? ... Are you Blade?

Shea: -shakes her head- I-I... >.< -buries her face in his shoulder and holds onto him tight-... He reminds me so much of my father... -cries into his shoulder-  

Eloisa: X3 Alright. Ill make a nice meal for you... It'll be nice to do some cooking.

Alejandro: -.- No Fox. That makes everyone depressed once again. And after all we went through to save their relationship.

Claudia: ... >/ Funny... I don't believe you... A vulnerable young girl... You wouldn't be able to keep your hands off of them... 

Jess: ...-quietly heads into the bedroom and starts to make a rope out of the sheets and blankets- 

Scruff: -disarms him- |J Sorry. I don't tell you my secrets. -shoots out rope from his wand and ties him up-

Aurora: Even Baldor knows you're lying... Sad You look so pained ...

Zelda: Oh my...-kneels down- You're growing up more and more each day... -smiles a little- Did you save the tooth? 

Tani: Yes... And i have a feeling Lily would love to see your father's trial D| 

Lily: Mkay X3 -gets comfortable on the bed- ... I really cant believe its finally over... 

Derek: Yeah but you can't overdo the rips. Then i look like a hobo D| 

Jude: ... Hey come on. We can use that money to take a nice holiday... Just you and me ... Away from here. -takes her hand and kisses it gently- <3 

???: -gets in the car- Why do you keep working for him? He is a meanie :/ 

Annette: <.< Good. Run and things'll get worse. -puts him down-

Madeline: -races over and hugs him- >.< 

Alejandro: T^T you're scaring me... -scoops her up gently- 

Reynard: I love you too... Now let's hurry... Maybe we can go to the castle. He might've left after realising we're not there ... 

Aurora: :/ ... I know... -takes his hand again- I worry about you myself...  Ill be careful.. 

Chelsea: X3 Shush I can't help it. It's so soft and pretty... -runs her finger along his cheek- ... Your skin is so soft too... <3 

Meri: :/ I understand... -sighs- ... Well... What if I come and say that I came on my own free will. That I don't know you... 

Laetri: >.>... she is a chicken X3 Dont worry. She is busy with her pups and Balto. -jumps down and heads into the cafe-

Tani: ... I got a bad feeling too.. -frowns a bit- Laetri isnt home yet... Maybe something happened to him... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 pm

Bobby: -looks over at the bathroom- >w> I think we do.... Well, let's go test it out. |3

Fox: o.o !! -laughs a bit and holds onto him- Oh no! XD Let me down! X3 -cuddles up to him and nuzzles her face in his chest- <3

Vivian: -frowns a bit- You wish you were as good as Scruff... -edges away a little- Just go to sleep...

???: Oh I can tell. >w> The others are very well trained though... But you know a disobedient one like that isn't a bad thing as long as you can control them. They can be a lot of fun to punish...

Violet: Y-yeah... -holds onto her- Isn't it great? I can't believe I used to live here... Very Happy Hey do you wanna see my room? They kept everything like like it was, it's amazing!

Kanti: ... -looks up at her and sniffs at her a bit-

Fawn: :/ Well this is Kanti... he's one of the young ones from the club. He doesn't have a mother...

Vivian: I hope so... maybe one day he'll even want to be a part of the family... -snuggles down under the covers-

Blade: -looks her over- ... -just nods, then goes back to looking around- Xavier....

Tyrel: o.o; ... -slowly wraps his arms around her- Oh Shea... ssh... ssh it's alright... -strokes her hair gently- You poor dear. Sad

William: Thanks babe... -leans up and kisses her gently- You're the best. <3

Fox: -huffs a bit and folds her arms- She doesn't know what's best for her. >/

Harold: Oh well you know what else is funny? I don't care what you think I'm doing. Go find her yourself, it's not any of my responsibility. -pushes her out the door and slams it in her face- .... >C -huffs-

Snape: o.o !! No! >.< -struggles a bit- What is this? I've done nothing!

G: Aurora what does it matter? Just drop it...

Medli: ... -nods- M-mister Link has it... he saved it in his pouch for me...

Damien: Awh kiddo that's great. We'll have to put it under your pillow... Smile

Silver: I'll think about whether or not she's allowed to go. -.-' She'll probably cause a scene... but you know we'll probably be asked to testify, right? :/ Are you gonna have any sort of problem with that?

Slate: Yeah... this is great. -lays down with her- He'll be faced with life, won't he? So he won't ever have the chance to come after you and hurt you again...

Mewtwo: .... -teleports to the beach and looks around a little-

Anudor: Alright alright... X3 I'll fix them for you babe. -kisses his cheek gently- You need anything else?

Amber: -blushes a bit- Well... that might be nice....

Gordon: Well because he is very rich and could afford to pay a lot for hiring me. But most of his cases are starting to wind up. :/ Hopefully by the end of the day I'll be done with him... But you know kiddo you don't have to worry about that sorta thing kiddo.

Adam: >.< -holds onto her and cuddles her close- Hey it's alright.... I'm not hurt...

Missy: A-adam...? Sad -slowly takes a step closer- W-what are you doing out here in this awful neighbourhood...?

Fox: >C Well stop being so scared. You promised you'd pound me and you'd better fucking do it. I don't wanna have the strength to sit up afterwards.

Eldora: Alright... C'mon it's over this way. -holds onto his hand and heads up to the castle- We have to be really careful. The newer souls are around here, it's dangerous. Sad

G: -glances down at her hand- .... Good. -draws his hand away- Are you done with your tea?

Baldor: Y-yeah... ^//^ I guess I get it from my life in the forests... It's lovely out here.

Drayna: -shakes her head- If you came with me she would still blame me... -tries to fake a smile- Let's... let's just enjoy this for now...

Silver: ... Fuck I hope not. D| I always worry about him going down to the demon world by himself. Guess we'd better get up...

G: -follows him in- >.> And your sister isn't here is she?

Darunia: -ears perk and slowly starts to wake up- Laetri? =^= Is that you...?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:11 pm

Chelsea: |3 Now this i like... -takes off her dress and heels- 

Alejandro: -laughs and runs a jand slowly up the back of her shirt- Mmn... God you're so fucking beautiful... <3 

Hanson: Oh yeah. Like i would want to be like that dickhead <.< You know me so well.

Isaac: She is starting to be more controllable... >.>... Punishment is fun... But sometimes I feel it's always the same thing... I need something new... 

Annette: X3 Of course i would! Heh. Look at you all excited and happy... Ive never seen you like this. 

Elle: ... -sighs- I'm sorry to hear that...

Rayurn: We thought he could come and talk to you... :/ 

Xavier: o.o... -looks over at him- ... Brother... What brings you here...? Sad 

Shea: >.< -sniffles- ... -looks up at him- Sad I must look like such a sook... I hate looking like this... 

Eloisa: -kisses him back gently- Mmn... I think after i make your food, ill climb into bed... Im so tired... 

Alejandro: <.<... Fox if i didnt know better i think you're being a true aunt. 

Claudia: o.o!! ... Hmph >C -walks away-

Jess: -slowly climbing down the rope out the window- D: Shit... -tries to move quicker- 

Hanson: -goes over and holds the ropes- No... But you'll lure someone we want |3 Another Bellamound... -teleports back to the Riddle house- 

Aurora: It matters to me because i care about you... Sad and seeing you upset makes me upset... 

Zelda: Would... It be alright if we came with you to put it under your pillow?

Damien: Awh kiddo that's great. We'll have to put it under your pillow... 

Tani: Course not. If i had the ability to hand him over to the police, i can testify in court. 

Lily: Yep... Man this is something ive wanted ever since i was ten... -looks up at him- I really should contact the boys... They would be so happy... 

Gardevoir: ... -sitting down and watches the waves coming in- ... -doesn't notice him- 

Derek: Nah... I just want to relax with you |3 -rests his head on Anudor's shoulder- <3 

Jude: See? Where would you like to go? <3 

???: ... Its hard not to :/ Ive heard you sneaking out in the morning and that... He isnt making yiu do bad stuff.. 

Annette: Because your father has been looking for you and has blamed your mother. He thinks that she took you...

Alejandro: ... look Fox just calm down. Ill pound you of course, but you shouldnt be upset. :/ I mean yes things have gone bad but maybe this'll be better in some way... 

Reynard: Well the new souls wouldn't have any powers would they? They're just dead people...

Aurora: -nods- Yeah... I spose we should go and get a few potion supllies before mum asks questions... 

Chelsea: I'm sure it is... We should go through it sometime... When things have settled down... -leans up and kisses his neck gently- Mmn... So soft... <3

Meri: Yeah... Of course... Here let's just lay down together... -takes her hand and smiles faintly- <3

Tani: -slowly gets up- Yep... ^///^ Still had a good time though... <3 

Laetri: She lives with her boyfriend at  her own house... -goes over and cuddles Darunia- Yeah it's me... X3 -rubs Balto's tummy-

Balto: |3 -moves a bit in his sleep- <3 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Bobby: -looks her over- ... Damn. I'm so lucky... <3 -wraps her arms around Chelsea's waist and gently kisses her neck- Mmn... <3

Fox: -blushes a bit and looks up at him- ... Am I? -rubs his chest gently- <3

Vivian: Shut up... you don't know anything about Scruff... |c -shakily wipes her eyes- Just take your bloody nap already.

???: >.> True. But here I thought you had all the ideas for messing around with these girls. -looks them over- Maybe those really well trained ones are making it boring. You should probably let them go and keep the more interesting ones.

Violet: X3 I... I just can't help it. All of this is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Very Happy C'mon. -squeezes her hand and heads upstairs to her bedroom-

Kanti: -climbs up and sits on the edge of the bed- .... M'sorry you got hurt... That looks really nasty...

Fawn: -watches them- :/ ....

Blade: -glances over at the children briefly- ... I've never seen them yet. Wanted to see... for myself. -steps in and sniffs at Grace a little-

Tyrel: You're not... it's ok, you can say these sorts of things to me and you can cry on my shoulder... Sad I won't think any less of you... -gently tucks some hair out of her eyes-

William: :/ You must be after all of that... you poor thing. This must all be so much for you...

Fox: Oh fuck off. >C As if I actually care. I just want him to be miserable.

Harold: >C -grumbles darkly and heads back upstairs- You are starting to become more trouble than you are worth girl... -steps into the room- o.o ... Hey! D< -grabs the sheets and looks down at her- What do you think you're doing?!

Snape: >/ Are you just that thick? Emily has been dead for years... you're wasting your time.

Vivian: -looks him over- >.> ... She may be, but I'm sure her daughter would be verrry interested in all of this... -looks up at them- Do what you want with him as long as he lives. I need something to lure her after all... >J

G: -frowns a bit- Well what do you want me to tell you Aurora?

Medli: -glances up at Link- I... I guess so... -looks nervous-

Silver: ... -glances down at Laetri- What about you kiddo? :/ You gonna be ok with it...?

Slate: You should've told Quinn earlier... But yeah, it'll be great to see them again. And that'll really make them happy.

Mewtwo: -looks over at her- ... -flicks his tail a bit and slowly steps closer- Gardevoir....

Anudor: -sighs a little and cuddles up to him- Alright... |3 -wraps his arms around Derek's waist- Ài could stay here all day. You're very cuddly... <3

Amber: I don't know... I don't really go on that many vacations. What places are nice...?

Gordon: ... It's ok kiddo... You don't need to be stressing yourself with that kind of stuff...

Adam: >/ Well that's fucking stupid. I've never met this woman before.

Missy: Do... do you have somewhere nice to live? Sad

Fox: How's it gonna be better? There's no possible way we'll be able to do the wedding any time soon, and I still have no idea how we'll support ourselves.

Eldora: Some of them... others can come out with powers...

G: ... You think... she's gonna pull through...?

Baldor: Mmn... |3-tilts his head back a bit- Heh, you're adorable... -cuddles her gently- <3

Drayna: -blushes a bit and looks him over- A-alright... -holds onto him- I don't want to let you go... you're so nice and warm... <3

Silver: -smiles a bit- Yeah... -grabs a towel and helps dry her off- Definitely something we should do again... |3

Darunia: |3 -rubs her eyes and yawns a bit- Where'd you get off to little guy? -licks his cheek-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:09 am

Chelsea: Mmn... -slowly starts to undo Bobby's shirt and whispers- Iunno... I feel like I'm the lucky one... <3 

Alejandro: You are... I wouldn't want anyone else in the world... <3 

Hanson: ... >/ -grabs her by the hair- Dont you dare tell me to shut up girl. I can say whatever the fuck i want about that shit.

Isaac: I spose <.< Then again they don't want to leave me. It's so difficult being this sexy you 

Annette: X3 Okay. -follows her up- So you sleeping in this old bedroom? 

Elle: ... Yeah. I just wanted to help my grandpa... |c Its not his fault that he is like this... The club made him like that. 

Xavier: Oh well... These are my twin boys Jesse and Jake, our adopted daughter Vivian and our little baby Marianna... :/ And this is my wife, Grace...

Grace: ... -slowly moves her hand out and strokes some of his fur- Its lovely to finally be inteoduced to you... :/ 

Marianna: o^o... -looks over at him from her bed, trying to reach out for him-

Shea: ... Yeah... -wipes her eyes- I know... I know you wont... M'glad you are here... |c 

Eloisa: Yes... But hey ill be alright. -looks at him with tired eyes- I have to look after you... -smiles fainty- 

Alejandro: <.<... if you wanted him to be miserable you wouldn't care about Eloisa being depressed and that. 

Jess: o.o!! Oh no >.< -slips and lands on the ground- Ah! DX -shakily tries to get up- 

Hanson: >3 -drags him off to a room- You must remember that top student, Aurora right? 

Aurora: ... Well just why you are feeling that way... That's all... I am here to listen to you when you feel like this... But if you don't want to that's alright... 

Link: :/ Its okay...

Zelda: Well lets go... -smiles a bit and stands up- 

Laetri: I guess so. :/ Though right now grandpa has a death wish on me... 

Lily: He seemed more concerned about Gardevoir... -plays with some of Slate's hair- I can wait to see them... Maybe I should call Aurora too... I know she's been busy trying to keep an eye on Misfit. 

Gardevoir: o.o... -frowns and gets up, walking away- Leave me alone >C 

Derek: Mmn ... So can I |3 <3 ... >.> -takes some of Anudor's hair and puts it over his face- Now this is better |3 

Jude: Well we've been to the beach a good few times. Maybe we should go to a nce skii resort. How does that sound?

???: :/ ... Alright dad... -sighs a little and looks out the window- 

Madeline: Look Adam maybe you need to calm down... Sad

Annette: >/ Oh you really want me mad, don't you kid? 

Alejandro: We can wait... When we have the most perfect wedding the wait will be worth it... :/ like Zara said she will help pay with her job and ill find myself something... 

Reynard: Well I always come prepared so if someone touches you, they'll lose a head. 

Aurora: ... Im not sure... But i really hope she does... |c 

Chelsea X3 M'not adorable... -cuddles up to him- <3 

Meri: Heh ^///^ Well ... I am blushing a lot.. That probably explains it... Being warm and all... -takes her to the bed and climbs in- <3 

Tani: -giggles a bit- Yeah... <3 -kisses his cheek- With that magical tongue of yours, of course <3 

Laetri: I was in hell... Went to visit grandpa for a bit...

Balto: -opens his eyes- Mmn... That-- o.o... -looks at G- ... >C -snarls a bit- 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:36 am

Bobby: -watches her hands- I guess so.... maybe... -holds onto her and just looks at the ground-

Fox: plays with some of his hair- Good... ;3 Now what are you gonna do with me big boy? <3

Vivian: >.<; Agh.... -whimpers a bit in pain- Let me go Hanson. I don't care what you say just leave Scruff alone. He doesn't deserve it... -tries to pull away-

???: >.> .... Of course. How silly of me. -leans against a building and watches Lexi- |3 Well you know if there's one way to have fun with the stubborn ones it's taking advantage of how much they struggle. Get her hopes up and tell her you're letting her go, then you can have fun chasing her.

Violet: Yeah... I wanted to keep everything the way it was but we might need a bigger bed... -takes her in and looks around- X3 Isn't it great?

Kanti: ... He's hurt people. -looks away- Doesn't matter if it's his fault or not... he's not safe...

Blade: -inches back a bit and growls as she does- >/ Don't...

Vivian: o.o; ... -whispers to Marianna- Don't sissy... D:

Tyrel: -cuddles her gently and sighs a bit- You poor dear... don't you worry, I'll take care of you... Sad Do you want me to make some tea to help calm you down...?

William: Alright... but after cooking you come straight back here and lay down. :/ You look tired. -reaches up and gently strokes her cheek-

Fox: >/ Well who said I gave a fuck about her being depressed? -huffs and looks away-

Harold: >/ You've fucking done it now girl... -grumbles darkly and heads downstairs, going outside- If you haven't already badly injured yourself I sure as hell will. >C

Snape: -frowns a bit- Oh I couldn't forget... >C What about her? Get to the point.

G: There's nothing to talk about Aurora. -moves away from her- Just drop it.

Baldor: Sad -holds onto her and watches him- ... No...

Medli: ... -reaches into Link's bag and takes it out- Alright...

Damien: What are you gonna wish for kiddo?

Medli: -shrugs- Dunno yet...

Silver: That's true... -looks up at Tani- That actually happens a lot... where people bring a weapon to court and hurt whoever's against them. Maybe it'd be safer for Laetri to stay with his sister while we go to the trial. :/

Slate: She must have her hands full... X3

Lucky: -crawls out from under the bed and coughs a bit- >.< Are you smoking again Lily?

Mewtwo: -watches her for a moment- Don't go. Please...

Anudor: X3 ... -snorts and laughs a little- What are you doing?

Amber: -smiles a bit- Does that mean when it gets really cold we can stay inside in a nice spa and just cuddle together...? -holds onto him- That does sound nice... <3

Gordon: -stops off at the school- Hey... don't look so glum. X3 You just spend the day thinking about our trip out to the cabin soon. -ruffles his hair-

Adam: >/ Well how do you expect me to react to this shit? Look how can you even prove this?

Missy: -glances up at Annette- W-well... we have your birth certificate.... Sad Look sweetheart, if this is too much for you....

Adam: D< Don't! Don't fucking call me anything like that! You can't just show up out of nowhere after eighteen years and call me your fucking sweetheart!

Fox: Fucking Shawn... we could have had everything sooner if it weren't for him... -holds onto him- This isn't fair. This is what I get for trying to fucking help someone... -ears droop a little-

Eldora: -giggles a bit- X3 You don't really mean that do you?

G: I guess... we really should start getting prepared anyway... just in case. I mean... what would we do if she didn't pull through?

Baldor: X3 You are. I don't need to see to be able to tell you that.

Drayna: -lays down with him and cuddles up to him- This is really nice... -leans in and kisses him gently- Thankyou Meri... <3

Silver: X3 -puts his hair back in a ponytail- Keep talking like that and I don't think I'll wanna get dressed again...

Darunia: o.o -ears perk and opens her eyes- ... Keep him away from our pups... >C -growls and backs away a little-

G: I'm not gonna touch your pups. >.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 am

Chelsea: -looks her over and kisses her cheek- You are... Don't ever let people put you down... Because i know who you really are... -closes her eyes and buries her face in Bobby's shoulder- 

Alejandro: |3 Question is, what aren't i going to do? <3 -starts to remove her pants- 

Hanson: >C He is a bastard. A fucking piece of scum. I dont want you seeing him again... 

Isaac: ... That is a good idea <.< -smirks a bit- You know you should write a book on some ideas ... |3 

Annette: .__. ... It's ... So pink. Makes me feel like more of a man being in this room. ^^;; 

Elle: ... Did he hurt someone close to you...?

Grace: o.o... Sorry D:

Xavier: -looks at Marianna and scoops her up gently- I didn't think you would want to see them... :/ 

Vivian: o.o; ... -whispers to Marianna- Don't sissy... D: 

Shea: -shakes her head- No... I just want you to hold me... -rests her head on his chest and closes her eyes- 

Eloisa: -places a hand on his- I will... I just have to clean up a little too... Those demons made a mess... 

Alejandro: <.<... you know theres nothing to be ashamed of. 

Jess: -gets up and holds her arm, quickly trying to race away- >.< Shit! Oh god! -tears fall down her cheeks- Help! 

Claudia: o.o... -stops at the carriage further away from the house- What was that? 

Hanson: |3 Think its about time she finally found out about her real true father... 

Aurora: ... -sighs- Fine... -looks down at Baldor- Cmon... We cant bother daddy... :/ If he doesnt want to talk about things we should respect that...  -cuddles and kisses Baldor on the head- 

Zelda: Well you take your time and think... Make it special... -heads to her bedroom-

Tani: -nods- And when they are together i might get my dad to watch them. Your father knows a lot of people. He could get someone to hurt them... 

Lily: o.o... X3 There is my buddy. -puts out her smoke and picks him up- I dont get a hey after all thats happened? 

Gardevoir: Why? You wanted me gone... |c

Derek: X3 Your hair is so soft and pretty~ I could like... Wrap myself up in it. <3 

Jude: Exactly |3 ... -kisses her cheek- a nice cabin to ourselves would be lovely...  Who knows. Maybe i might buy one so we can make regular visits. 

???: ... -smiles a bit- Yeah... That'll be great Smile -opens the door- Ill see you soon dad... 

Annette: D< -snarls- You watch your fucking mouth! Your mother has tried for so long to get you back but your father kept taking her to court! 

Madeline: Adam please calm down Sad ...

Alejandro: This is hell dear :/ Nothing is nice and fair down here.. -kisses her cheek- We'll just look after ourselves okay...

Reynard: Well i do. No one hurts my girlfriend >:T 

Aurora: .. But i still don't known what I'm meant to do... You're running the place... 

Chelsea: X3 -buries her face in his chest- Shush. M'not. <3 

Meri: -kisses her back gently- Mmn... Yeah... I am the luckiest guy in the world |3 <3 

Tani: >w> I can live with that |3 -cuddles up to him- <3 

Laetri: Guys calm down D: He isn't going to do anything. I brought him here to help mum and dad when we go to Team Rocket.  
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:14 am

Bobby: -cuddles her close and strokes her hair gently- .... This is why I love you Chels... -sighs a little- I love you so much.... <3 -kisses the top of her head-

Fox: Mmn... |3 -squirms a little at his touch- Are you going to be rough with me...? <3 -leans in and gently kisses his neck, wrapping her arms around him-

Vivian: Crying or Very sad No... >.< No I want to see him... -sniffles a bit and tries to pull away from him- Let me go Hanson...

???: |3 Well I suppose I was pretty good back in the day. >.> And it should eventually break her in, even if she is strong headed.

Violet: Heh... X3 Well I was a little girl... -looks over at a small desk with some crayons and childish drawings- ... I guess I did these...

Kanti: He hurt my mother... she's gone now cause of him... -shakily wipes his eyes-

Blade: >C -watches her carefully and backs away a bit, looking over at Marianna and Vivian- .... -slowly goes over and sniffs at them-

Vivian: o.o;; -freezes- ...

Tyrel: ... -slowly nods and gently kisses the top of her head- Alright.... that I can do...

William: They did... :/ Well I suppose we gotta keep the place looking nice.

Fox: Yeah. >/ Because I don't care. Why would I?

Harold: -catches up to her and grabs her by her hair, quickly cupping a hand over her mouth- Shut up. >C You shut the fuck up before you really make me mad... -holds her tight- Don't you dare move. You think you're hurt now... if you move a single fucking muscle I will... break you... >/

Snape: ... -looks him over, looking a little stunned- Her true... you... you can't be serious....

Baldor: -sighs a little and holds onto her, resting his head against her chest- |c ...

G: -glances back at her- ... You must be... quite rattled from that last attack. Would you like to go get something to drink to calm your nerves?

Damien: And you do have all day to think about it sweetheart. Who knows, it might actually come true.

Medli: -looks down at it- ... Yeah maybe...

Silver: It wouldn't surprise me. :/ Don't worry though Laetri... you'll be safe with Lily and Dark... -rubs the back of his head- ^^; Though I can't imagine Lily would be very pleased with us not letting her go to the trial.

Lucky: >.> I wasn't going to try until you put it out. X3 -licks her nose- Are you alright?

Mewtwo: Only because you were being so dramatic. But... I had some time to think by myself before... and I did sense you were very hurt back there. I got upset with you because I'd tried to tell you to stay away from these humans and you were still hurt by them anyway. I was upset because I couldn't protect you from that and... -looks away and ears flatten- I suppose what I'm trying to say is...

Anudor: >w> .... I was thinking about getting it cut short. |3 Maybe shorter than yours.

Amber: Smile That would be lovely. -giggles a bit- >w< You spoil me too much... <3

Gordon: X3 See you soon kiddo. Have fun at school. -heads off to Jude's place-

Adam: >C Oh that's convenient. She 'tried'. Sure you did... -grumbles darkly- You know I get that you didn't want to ever see me but at least show me the respect of not lying to my fucking face! D<

Missy: -tears up and backs away- I-I did.... Crying or Very sad I tried so hard... >.<

Fox: -sighs a little and tries to calm down- Yeah I guess... but if I ever see him again I'm going to fucking kill him...

Eldora: >w< -giggles a bit and blushes- I still can't believe I'm really your girlfriend... <3

G: I suppose... we'll have to ask her. She must have something in mind with all that specialised education. :/ Maybe she wanted you to be an agent...

Baldor: |3 Fine. At least I got you smiling again...

Drayna: Heh.... X3 I dunno.... I feel pretty lucky for finding someone who's keeping me safe and protecting me like you do... <3

Silver: X3 Well unfortunately for you I can't walk around without my clothes forever. -kisses her cheek gently- <3 .... Mmn... -moves his way down a little and kisses her neck softly- Mmn... I can smell your blood.... |3

Darunia: o.o !! No! D< That is not going to happen! -growls- I am not letting my pups be taken to that horrible place! I know how they are to pokemon there!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:43 am

Chelsea: I love you too... More than words can describe... <3 -squeezed her hand and slowly leads her to the bathroom- 

Alejandro: |3 Well of course. It's not fun when it's not rough. <3 -pushes her up against the wall- Mmn... Please undo my pants babe.. <3 

Hanson: You wont see him again after all this and that is final >/ -throws her head back on the bed- You stupid bitch. 

Isaac: Well I feel like I owe you something <.< Would you like a free girl?

Annette: X3 Awh. You mustve been a little artist... -picks up a picture- Heh that is so pretty. You-- ... -looks closer- ... Violet... Uhh... In the drawings... I think I see Isaac. It looks like you've drawn him. 

Elle: ... I'm really sorry... -sighs and slowly tries to move her hand out towards him- Nghh... >.< 

Marianna: o.o ... -looks him over curiously- 

Grace: I must warn you... Marianna is very friendly with some strangers... :/

Marianna: ...-reaches over and hugs his nose gently- Uncle... <3

Jake: o.o;; Uh oh D:

Shea: |c ... Why can't everyone be nice like you... You're so kind... A true friend... 

Eloisa: You don't be to worried. Ill fix it all up. -stands- You just rest.

Alejandro: Thats what I'm trying to find out <.< but I guess the main reason is that she is my niece.

Jess: o.o!! >.< Mff! -tears up but doesnt struggle. Just starts to sob- 

Hanson: Dead serious. Think about it <.< The girl would've been conceived when you two were still together... It'd still a horrible thought that you had a girlfriend >.>

Aurora: Yeah I would like one... Thanks... :/  

Zelda: -picks up the pillow- Here ... Place it under here for the time being... And when you sleep tonight the tooth fairy will come. 

Tani: ... You know now that i think about it i bet Dark and her would go sneak to the trial with popcorn D|

Laetri: I can take care of myself you know >.> 

Lily: X3 Yeah just a bit sore. But I'm all good. We'll call our mates over soon and celebrate. -strokes his fur-

Gardevoir: ... -looks him over- ... Are you saying that you were worried... Because you care about me?  

Derek: ... If you dare do that I will raise hell. >.> And don't say that I won't. Demon prince right here. 

Jude: X3 Hey anything for mu beautiful girl. Now let's get out. Gordon will be here soon.

???: -watches him leave ...-thinks for a moment and slowly sneaks off to follow him- 

Annette: D< That. Is. IT!! -grabs Adam again and puts him over her shoulder- Ill show you we're fucking telling the truth! You fucking no good spoiled brat! -teleports them all to Lily Cove-

Madeline: o.o!! D8 What just happened?! 
(Annette's parenting skills. Don't you just love them?)

Alejandro: You and me both babe. -kisses her cheek- At least now we can have our own place and with a little work we will be married with a beautiful home. <3 

Reynard: X3 Yeah? -cuddles her and kisses the top of her head- Well I can't believe I'm your boyfriend. A sweet thing like you could have anyone. 

Aurora: Maybe... -sighs and pays for the tea, heading outside- ... Iunno if i want to be an agent though... 

Chelsea: X3 Yeah yeah. -sighs and cuddles up to him- When I'm with you I can't stop smiling anyway. <3 

Meri: ... Uh... So you know how your kind don't really have relationships and that... What does that make us? 

Tani: |3 Mmn... -tilts her head a bit- Y-Yeah..? <3... o.o -ear flicks- ... I sense trouble with the dogs. 

Laetri: D: Nothing will happen to you or the pups! We wouldn't let that happen!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 6:19 am

Bobby: -follows her in and holds onto her hand- This was a really great idea babe... <3

Fox: Mmn... |3 Yes babe... <3 -reaches down and starts to undo his pants- ... -blushes a little and bites her lip, running her hand down lower- Like this...? ;3

Vivian: >.< !! Ugh! -yelps a little and just lays there- .... -sniffles a bit and rolls onto her side, hugging her pillow- I hate you... |c I just wanna be back with Scruff...

???: |3 I'm not gonna say no to that... -looks a few of them over- You do have good taste in girls. >w>

???: o.o -lifts her head and looks up at Isaac- ... Did you say something master?

Lexi: D| Uhhh.... -trembles a little and sighs in relief as she stops, just laying limp- F-fuck...

Violet: o.o; ... Huh? But that can't be right... all of this was... before he found me. D: -looks down at the picture and trembles a little- W-why would I have drawn him?

Kanti: ... -watches her for a moment and slowly reaches out, taking her hand- Don't strain yourself... you look pretty hurt. :/

Vivian: D: Sissy no...

Blade: o.o; -takes a step back looking very surprised- ....

Tyrel: .... -pauses for a moment and looks her over- ... Yeah of course... that's me. You could really use a friend right now.... -sighs-

William: -smiles a bit and lays his head back- Thanks babe... what would I do without you? |3

Fox: Well why would I give a fuck just cause she's your niece? >C She's never done anything for me.

Harold: Quiet. >C You're in big trouble... big trouble Jessica... -drags her back inside- Just you wait until I'm finished with you... you'll never dare leave my sight again.

Snape: No... No I would have known. D< She would have told me! How dare you make up lies like this! Now let me go! -struggles a bit-

G: -pours her a drink- Just sit down.... and take it easy with this stuff. -hands her a glass- Don't want you getting hooked.

Medli: -glances up at her nervously for a moment- .... -reaches out and puts the tooth down under the pillow, then quickly draws her hand away- Do you think... if I stayed awake, I'd see the tooth fairy...?

Silver: D| Maybe Kihja will make sure they behave. He really is a bad influence on her...

Lucky: Misfit and Parker and Quinn? X3 Yeah, I missed those guys! -wags his tail- What are we celebrating? Very Happy

Slate: X3 -laughs a bit- What, do you live under a rock little guy?

Mewtwo: Well... uh yes. I was worried... and I do care for you... your safety. I wanted to make sure you weren't going to get hurt. I didn't want to upset you.... I'm.... -flicks his tail a bit- .... Sorry...

Anudor: >w> ... I dunno... I think it'd be worth it... X3

Amber: Oh ok. He's helping us with the... the vampire thing... -sighs a bit and gets up out of the bath, pulling a towel around herself-

Gordon: -doesn't notice and pulls up at Jude's place, going up and knocking on the door-

Missy: D8 !! -backs away a bit- Annette! >.< Oh please put him down!

Adam: o__o;; What the hell do you think you're doing?! DX Put me down you crazy bitch! -struggles a bit-

Fox: You think we could eventually have a home on the surface? -rests her head against his chest- And just for the two of us?

Eldora: >w< -blushes more and giggles- Nah.... I-I didn't think anyone would want me considering where I came from... I really am lucky you found me... <3 -squeezes his hand gently and heads up to the castle-

Kali: -sitting in Celestia's lap- >.> So what... you wanna come back to the royal army? You retired for a reason mate.

G: Well I can't think of anything else she'd want you to do. -glances down at her- Why, is there something else you wanted to do?

Baldor: I can sense it... -gently strokes his cheek- When you're here I can sense this... this joy. You radiate happiness. X3 If that makes any sense.

Drayna: ... I'm not sure... we wouldn't really have a word for it where I come from. Even people you sleep with regularly are really just friends... :/ Why, what would you consider us...?

Silver: >.> Oh that's usually nothing. Anything could upset Darunia. Could just be another customer.

Darunia: D< We are not going there! Balto and I will live in the wild before we go back to that horrible place! -snarls viciously- This is your fault... >C You bastard, you're the bad influence on him.

G: >.> Am I?

Darunia: Yes! D< I don't know why he likes you but for some reason you've given him the idea that this isn't dangerous! It's not fair on him! Or us!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 8:33 am

Chelsea: Yeah... We really deserve this...<3 I'm sure nothing can spoil it...

???: (Bobby's father >:U Beneneneneneneh!) -walking into the hotel with his wife- See I told you this would be a nice place to whiled of our anniversary. 

Alejandro: Mmn... Oh Fox... Yes <3

Scruff: -opens the door up and heads inside- Sorry guys. Need to take a piss.

Hanson: Well that'll teach you to kill him. >/ maybe then i wouldn't be stuck with you. 

Isaac: Yes ... |3 Girls I need one of you to say with my friend here for a while.

???: o.o But why mister Isaac? D:

Annette: Well kids see things and decide to draw them. :/ He must've been following you for a while ... 

Elle: I'll be okay... I gotta try and move... I don't want to be disabled...

Marianna: o.o... -tries to reach out again- Uncle D:

Xavier: o.o;; Sorry D: She is just a baby. She doesn't understand... 

Shea: -looks up at him- ... What's wrong? Sad 

Eloisa: X3 You'd be lost. I can admit that... -heads down to the kitchen- 

Alejandro: <.< Because you love me? 

Jess: >.< Please just let me go! I wont tell anyone what has happened! I just want to go home! I don't want to be here anymore! 

Scruff: No >/ -punches him hard in the face- Shut up alright? We need you to get Aurora. She'd do almost anything to see him >3 

Aurora: -sits down and slowly takes a sip- Ill be okay... -sighs and cuddles Baldor- 

Zelda: Well if you're awake she might not come :/ That's why she sees you when you're asleep... 

Tani: He really is D| Ill ask him if he can help. Lets just go home and rest up... Its been a big day for all of us. 

Lily: Team Rocket is finally dead and grandpa is going to jail X3 Now we can live in peace and start a life with you, me and Slate and all the other Pokemon. 

Gardevoir: ... It's okay... -looks down- I know you really did try to help me... 

Derek: >:T You cut your hair, I'll shave mine off. 

Jude: -gets himself up and puts a bath robe over himself- he knows these places. And with the money ill give him a cut too. Trust me. I wouldn't make him do this for free. -heads downstairs and opens up the door- Morning Gordon <.<

???: ... -stays behind a tree and watches them- ...

Annette: -puts him down on the lounge- >/ Missy get all the paper work from the court cases and that. Also the threatening letters...

Madeline: -sits with Adam- D: Are you okay? 

Alejandro: If thats what my sweetheart wants... Ill make it happen... -kisses the top of her head- <3 

Reynard: -looks at the castle- ... I wonder if the demon queen will be nice to us... 

Shawn: A lot of shit has happened >/ i plan on selling the bar and coming back.

Celestia: <.< Well the question is do we want you back? -plays with Kali's hair gently-

Aurora: ... I wouldn't mind going into teaching... It looks cool. But mum wouldn't want me wasting my time there... 

Chelsea: -laughs a little and places a hand on his- Yeah... I get you X3 -gently kisses his hand- <3 

Meri: I was just wondering... Thats all... Because i wouldn't go with anyone else... :/ 

Tani: Yeah but i closed up for the day because of sexy time. -wraps a towel around her and heads out I to the room- What's going-- o.o Giovanni?! 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 am

Bobby: -kisses her cheek gently- Nothing... -starts to run some water- |3 Why don't you relax for just a second? I can go back downstairs and order us some room service for when we're done in here... <3

???: -holds onto his arm- Yes this was a lovely idea... I've heard nice things about this place.

Fox: o.o; -ears perk- Dude! D: What is with you and ruining our fun?

Vivian: .... -frowns a little and sits up- No you fucking irresponsible bastard. >C You're stuck with me because of what you went and did. You didn't have the foresight to see that you might've gotten me knocked up. How the fuck did you think my father would react?! -shoved him- None of this is my fault! D< It was all YOU!

???: D: Why? We want to stay with you...

???: >.> You shouldn't argue with your master girls...

Violet: Sad -shivers a little- Ohh.... >.< That's scary... how long had he been following me? -tears up a little- I was only five when he snatched me... I could have been a baby when we first started following me...

Kanti: ... I don't think you will be... if you're starting to be able to move your hand again, you have to heal all the way eventually... -glances down at her hand- .... I think you will...

Blade: -ears flatten and watches her carefully, but doesn't move this time- ....

Tyrel: ... Nothing... -fakes a smile and gently strokes her hair- I'm so happy I can be here and take care of you Shea... nothing's wrong...

William: X3 Heh.... yeah probably... -sighs a bit and gets comfortable in his bed-

Fox: Well that doesn't mean I have to care about anything else. >/ -huffs and doesn't look at him-

Harold: -holds her face and makes her look up at him- >/ Oh no... in case you were to thick to be able to tell before... this is your home now. -takes her inside and up to the bedroom- I should have never even let you leave your room. Well you've done it now. You're staying in here unless I say otherwise. Your windows will be barred and locked and you're not going outside until you can prove I can trust you. -throws her to the ground-

Snape: >.< !! -yelps a little and coughs up some blood- Agh!

Vivian: ... <Keep working him over like that. That'll get her to come.> -shuts her eyes and starts to get into Aurora's mind, sending her the image of Snape being beaten-

G: Alright well just try and relax then. You've had a lot going on the past couple of days. -watches her carefully-

Vivian: ... <Yes... you've had a lot going on haven't you darling? I bet you'd do anything to have your parents back... anything...>

Medli: Oh... I really wanted to ask her in person... -ears droop a little-

Silver: D| It really has.... -leans down and strokes Darunia's fur- You were great girl. X3

Darunia: >3 Yeah it's been ages since we had action like that! You shoulda seen me! -wags her tail- Man just wait till I get home. >w< I'll have the best story for Balto and the pups.

Lucky: :O You mean we're not on anyone's death list anymore?

Slate: X3 Nope. We can go out without fear of getting whacked.

Mewtwo: .... -slowly takes a step closer- You're still hurt...

Anudor: Oh now that's just mean. >.> You have lovely hair.

Gordon: Yeah... morning. -looks him over- Well thanks for getting yourself all dressed up just for me. -.-'

Amber: -pulls a bathrobe on and follows him out- Did you figure everything out? :/

Gordon: -nods- It should be simple work if we're careful. Vampires have a very bad weakness, and if we can take her down with that safely, I've got a couple of buyers lined up waiting for when we take her in. -hands Jude some papers- There's what they're willing to pay if we bring her in alive.

Missy: Crying or Very sad .... -backs away a little and nods- Y-yes Annette... -reaches into a desk and pulls out some papers and that-

Adam: Y-yeah... -puts an arm around her and holds her close- I'm fine, apart from being manhandled and kidnapped. >/ -glares at Annette-

Missy: -comes back over and hands them to her- T-the paperwork from the court cases are on the top... t-the letters are on the bottom... Sad A-and an invoice of how much he took...

Fox: X3 -blushes a bit- Heh... you're the best... <3 -sighs a little- You always know how to make me feel better...

Eldora: I-I don't know... it depends on what kind of queen she is... Sad If she's one of those rulers of hell that enjoys suffering, we might not be in much luck...

Kali: >.> Well Mihan we do need someone to command the vampires since Annette left.... and Shawn is experienced. But it is up to you....

G: .... No... no I can't imagine that would be anything close to what she wants.... :/ You know if she ever hears that... -trails off-

Baldor: -blushes a bit- ... You know.... you're very gentle for a supposed ruffian. X3

Drayna: -looks up at him- ... You really care for me that much?

Silver: Then what-- o.o;; -takes a step back- Shit! D: Laetri what is this? This is not a visit!

G: -straightens up- Very nice to see you too.

Silver: D< How are you here?! You can't just show up like that, you're supposed to be dead! -hisses-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Chelsea: Mmn... |3 Alright... But dont be too long... <3 -gets into the spa- 

???: -kisses her cheek- You deserve something nice. <3 -goes to the front desk- Excuse me? Would it be possible to get the top room? 

Scruff: Well hey when nature calls, i have to go. -starts to take a piss-

Alejandro: .... >8C 

Hanson: o.o!! ... >C You fucking bitch. Thats it. -gets out his wand- Ill teach you some manners. 

???: Sad But ... He looks so scary.

Isaac: >.> This is important girls. Come on. 

Annette: Hey its okay... Sad -pulls her into a gentle hug- who knows what this sick bastard did... At least you're safe now. 

Elle: ... -smiles a little- You're pretty nice X3 

Marianna: -hugs his nose again- >w< Uncle... -buries her face in some of his fur- <3

Xavier: ... The kids really do want you to be a part of the family... :/ 

Shea: ... -leans up and kisses his cheek- Mkay... But remember... I'm here for you like you're here for me...

Eloisa: -comes up some time later with a tray of food, looking more tired- Here my darling...

Alejandro: <.<... alright. You can say that. 

Jess: -yelps as she hits the ground- >.<!! No! -crawls back a bit-  you can't do this... I-I will leave this house...

Scruff: >J -keeps throwing punches- Man ive been waiting for this for years... 

Aurora: o.o;; ... -shakes her head- H-Here... Take it back. I think i shouldn't be drinking... 

Zelda: :/ Well maybe she will come to you... You're a sweet child... She would love to meet you ... -tries to smile- 

Tani: X3 Heh... -kneels down and cuddles her- I tell yiu now I've missed this... It was a fun adventure... 

Lily: X3 We're finally safe... I have the urge to see my grandfather and laugh at his face <.< 

Gardevoir: ... those men did horrible things to me.. |c I don't think I'll ever forget it... 

Derek: <.< Well so do you. 

Jude: Hmm... -looks it over- You might have another cabin in the woods my good man |3 

Madeline: -cuddles up to him- Sad ... -looks up- There are so many papers... 

Annette: thanks sweetheart ... -turns into her normal self and sits down, chucking them on the coffee table- read them ... >/ 

Alejandro: -sits on the lounge and places her in his lap- Well i am your soul mate... Its my duty to make you happy. <3 

Reynard: .___. ... I hope these aren't those demons who like to dominate men... 

Celestia: you know what? >.> I think we should hire him. We really need someone.  

Aurora: I know... -sighs- Anyway... We should hurry up and get going... 

Chelsea: X3 Shush. You better not go around telling everyone that I'm gentle.

Meri: Well yeah ... I do ... -looks down at her- 

Laetri: D: Look! I brought him up to help you with Team Rocket! And i miss him dad! >.< 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:15 pm

Bobby: |3 I won't darling... I don't want to miss any of this. <3 -straightens up and heads back downstairs-

???: o.o Hm? Oh... ^^' I'm very sorry sir, but someone just booked the top room. We can get you another very luxurious room still.

???: -frowns a little- Well we wanted the top one. They just got here, can't you persuade them to leave?

Fox: Ugh. >.< -looks away- Some warning would have been nice...

Vivian: ... -looks up at him and glares a little, tears running down her face- Go ahead... do whatever the fuck you want to me. >C I don't care anymore...

???: B-but... Sad -ears droop a little- |c Which one of us shall go master...?

???: |3 Oh don't be like that... -goes over and pulls one of them to her feet- You've got nothing to be afraid of as long as you don't give me a reason... >3

Violet: -nods and leans into her arms- |c I feel so much safer with you here... -looks up at her- ... W-what will I do if he comes for me while you're at work? Sad

Fawn: X3 Awh... -cuddles up to Rayurn- You see sweetheart? We knew you'd love this...

Kanti: So... if you gotta stay here Elle... is it ok if I stay with you? I don't really have anywhere else.

Blade: -sighs a little and shuts his eyes as she does- Yes.... I see now... -nuzzles her gently-

Tyrel: -looks down at her and goes a little red- Y-yeah... thanks... I know you are. :/ You've really helped me in the past Shea...

William: -sits up a bit and rubs his eyes- Oh thanks babe... |3 I think I drifted off to sleep... Smile Hey that looks good. -takes the tray from her- Did you clean the place as well?

Harold: >C Your place is here. Get to your feet girl! D< I'm not finished with you! -pulls her back up and strikes her hard in the face a few times-

Snape: >__< !! -cries out in pain and some blood starts to drip from the corner of his mouth- S-stop... -is starting to develop bruises-

Vivian: -grins a little- <Don't ignore me... >3 You always wanted to meet your father. It would be a shame if his life slipped away before you could meet him...>

G: -looks her over- ... Is something wrong?

Medli: I hope she does... I wanna tell her my wish in person.

Darunia: Very Happy Yeah yeah! It's great! >w< I don't know why we ever stopped, we should go get Baldor and go adventuring again! >:T

Silver: >.> There is no way I'm letting that happen.

Slate: We should go to his trial. <w< Could you imagine his reaction if he got the death penalty? X3 Man that would be the best.

Mewtwo: ... Stay with me Gardevoir. You'll be safe from them...

Anudor: >.> ... Fine. But at the very least, I wanna start growing a beard and some body hair instead of shaving all the time. >:U I would be so fucking manly.

Gordon: Alright fine. Fantastic. Can we just get this done quickly? I don't want to get caught with this... after the whole vampire thing I want to start a clean slate with my career.

Adam: >/ What, all of them? ... -reaches over and picks up some of them- ... Shit some of these are like eighteen years old.

Fox: |3 -cuddles up to him and sighs happily- Well you do... all the time... <3 -leans down and gently kisses his chest- <3

Eldora: ^^' Heh... they might be... just don't look nervous.

Kali: >.> ... Alright. You can come back man. All we ask I'd that you're able to keep the army under control. As to what you do with them right now, we really couldn't care less. -shrugs- Go murder the fuck out if someone you don't like.

G: Hey... c'mon cheer up. :/ How about we visit her when we get back?

Baldor: >w> .... Oh? And what would happen to me mistress if... I wanted to defy that wish of yours...?

Drayna: Thankyou... -blushes a little and leans up, kissing him gently- <3 Mmn...

Silver: >/ -quickly scoops him up and holds him protectively- ... I don't need help. A quick talk to Kali and I could run things just as well.

G: Silver you'll run it into the ground. You spent all of three years there before you were taken, and you were a child. Nobody expects you to know anything.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:21 am

???: <.< No can do. These people are paying heaps. |3 I just cant kick them out.

???: >/ This is ridiculous! We deserve it more. 

Scruff: -finishes up and washes his hands- <.<.. alright. I might come back here soon for a shit. -walks out- 

Hanson: ... -glares- You know what? Im going to make things worse... -gets up- We're going to speed up this pregnancy... 

???: o.o... -looks very young and tries to pull away- >.< I don't want to go! -tears up- I want to stay! 

Annette: Ill figure out some protective spells. Your parents know how to use crosses as well... Im sure you'll be okay :/ 

Elle: Yeah of course... I wanted you to stay anyway...

Marianna: >w< -giggles a bit- Uncle tickle! 

Grace: ... -smiles faintly and looks them over- You know our home is opened to you Blade... We do want you to be a part of this family... 

Shea: ... -smirks a bit- You're going red old man... X3 

Eloisa: -nods slowly- Y-Yeah... I managed to... -yawns- Clean it up... I need to get some sleep now... 

Jess: -screams in pain and tries to pull away- S-Stop! >.< AH! DX 

Aurora: o.o... -isn't listening to G- N-No... No not him >_< -drops the glass and holds her head- Get out of my mind! 

Zelda: :/ Well you know what? I'll wish and make sure she does come and see you... 

Laetri: <.< What? Are you jealous of Baldor again dad? 

Lily: X3 Id be over the fucking moon. But I'm sure Laetri would be upset if that happened. 

Gardevoir: ... -looks him over for a moment- ... -races over and hugs him tight- >.<

Derek: ... You are so cute X3 That I would like to see. I bet you would be so fuzzy <3 

Jude: >.> Calm down alright? Just come in and sit down. Ill get myself changed and we can start heading off. -walks back inside- So how is the wife?

Annette: >/ thats right. Seemed like when you popped out, your father wanted everything your mother had.

Madeline: o.o;; -whispers to Adam, looking scared- Adam... W-What is she...? >.< -gestures to Annette- 

Alejandro: Mm... <3 -rests his face gently in her hair and closes his eyes- I feel so happy to finally be with someone.. Especially when its with you... 

Reynard: ... T^T Whatever you do, just make sure my pants stay on. 

Shawn: >.>... Well thats not a good thing when training vampires. This'll be a bit new for me considering I train demons.  

Aurora: ... Yeah... I would like that very much... -sighs a bit- 

Chelsea: >w> Then I might not be so gentle anymore... >3 

Meri: Mmn.. -closes his eyes and kisses her back gently- You are so beautiful... <3 

Laetri: And no offence but Kali has different views too. She would make you just beat up everyone... >.> 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:58 am

???: :/ We're very sorry, you were just a little too late. Please calm down...

Bobby: -comes up to the desk, not noticing them- <.< Hey again, my girlfriend and I want some room service sent up in about an hour. -passes them some cash- Just leave it on the table in there.

???: o.o -takes it- ... Yes madam. -nods seriously- Is your room satisfactory?

???: -looks over over- .... -leans in and whispers to her husband- Is that...?

Fox: ... Alright. D| That sufficiently turned me off. -sighs a bit and fixes her shirt-

Vivian: ... You can't do that. -backs away a little- It could affect the health of the child... my father wouldn't let you... >/

???: >/ Don't start this shit now girl... -holds onto her tight and makes her look up at him- You don't want to be hurt now do you?

Lexi: -tries to sit up a little, still very hurt and weak- Uhh.... |c -looks up at them- ... Y-you can't... she's only young...

Violet: ... -sighs a little and nods- T-thankyou... <3 -buries her face in her chest-

Kanti: You did? ... Thanks... but why did you want me to stay anyway? :/ You just met me... -sits down by the side of her bed-

Blade: .... -slowly nods- Xavier had said the same.... I didn't believe him. You do not even know me... I couldn't understand... why...

Tyrel: ^//^' Heh... am I? I suppose anyone would.... g-getting a kiss from a pretty girl like you.... -rubs the back of his head- .... You know what... -backs away a little and looks away, sighing- I'm sorry. That wasn't appropriate of me to say...

Fox: >C Hmph. Fine. Are we done with this conversation?

William: Alright well come lay down. -moves over onto one side of the bed- ;3 But I hope you're not too tired... it has been a while since we could share a bed... <3

Harold: >C -pushes her roughly against the poster of the bed- Stop! Screaming! D< -strikes her in the stomach to wind her-

Vivian: <You don't believe me? |J That's ok... it doesn't matter. Pretty soon he'll be with your mother with the way they're working him over...>

Baldor: o.o !! -jumps a little as she drops the glass, startled- >.< Ehh... -holds onto her and cries a little-

G: o.o; Aurora. -quickly goes over and helps her up- What is it? Who's getting in your head?

Medli: -rubs her arm and looks up at her- ... Y-you would...?

Silver: What? No... I was never jealous of Baldor. There's nothing to be jealous of. >.>

Slate: I never could understand that kid. He's smart isn't he? Can't he see that he's gonna be on the death list as well? >.>

Mewtwo: o.o !! -looks a little surprised- .... -slowly warps his arms around her and holds her close-

Anudor: Really? I didn't think you were into fuzzy guys. X3 Well I'll give it a go for you. -kisses his cheek gently- <3

Gordon: -sighs a bit and follows him in- Sandy's worried. She wants me to get all of this over with as soon as possible.

Adam: -holds her close and looks up at Annette- ... I don't know... Don't be scared alright? I've got you. -kisses the top of her head-

Missy: Adam.... y-you have to know.... Sad Your father deceived me. My family had money and... and when we knew I was having you, they gave me my share and urged me to marry him. He... he took everything I had and never let me see you.... please, read the letters. I was scared for myself a-and for you...

Fox: -shuts her eyes and cuddles up to him- ... I gotta ask... when you saw me around the bar, what made you want to be with me...? How was I any different?

Eldora: ^^' I-I'll try.... -heads inside and looks around a bit-

Kali: -shrugs- You're a big guy. >.> I'm sure you can control them.

Eldora: Uhm... e-excuse me? We're looking for the rulers of... o-of.... o.o;; Hell..... -holds onto Reynard and backs away a little, going silent after seeing Shawn-

G: .... She's going to be ok you know. We won't lose her yet... she's strong.

Baldor: Really? >w> -sits up a bit- Well I'm not sure I believe you. |3

Drayna: -wraps her arms around his waist- Mmn... <3 I know you don't want to do anything.... but you're so tempting... -leans in and kisses his neck softly- I can't help myself...

Silver: Well.... >C You know what, it doesn't matter. You're dead anyway, it's not like it's yours anymore. We need to do this. -takes Tani's hand- I promised my Mihan I'd do anything to provide the best for my family... I'm going to do that.

G: Silver you're making a mistake. You're not thinking properly.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:47 am

???: >/ Well this isn't acceptable... -looks over at his wife- What is-- o.o... Bobby?! 

Alejandro: -puts her on her feet and fixes up his pants- Its okay... It'll be just one night... Then he'll be gone D| 

Hanson: I have my sources... >/ once this baby is out ill be fucking free from you. 

???: >.< -whimpers and shakes her head, tears rolling down her cheeks- Please don't hurt me... 

Isaac: <.< You really are just such a bad girl Lexi... Guess I'll just have to let you go... 

Elle: You seem nice to talk to... :/ I wanna get to know you more... 

Grace: No matter what... We always look after family... Smile

Jake: o.o... Hey would it be alright if we hugged Uncle Blade? 

Shea: o.o... Hey its okay... :/ Its nice of you to say that... No one has ever thought i was pretty... 

Alejandro: Alright alright... -kisses the top of her head- Don't be poopy. 

Eloisa: -gets changed into her nightdress- i know William dear, but i just cant keep my eyes open .. =^= -sits down on the bed- 

Jess: >.<!! UGH!! -bends over and holds onto her stomach, coughing a bit- 

Aurora: Vivian... Sh-She ...she says she has my father...-tears up- I gotta help him... I have to go and help him...

Zelda: Course I would dear... -smiles a bit- 

Laetri: <.<...

Tani: <.<...

Laetri: Then why wouldnt mum be allowed to go on adventures? 

Lily: They somehow shared a special bond... Now thats gone ... But he somehow still cares for the old guy. 

Gardevoir: |c I don't want to be separated again...

Quinn: -walking along the beach- Gardevoir! Gardevoir are you here?! 

Derek: X3 Heh... I don't mind it. I mean it might be a nice change since i dont have the ability to grow any body hair... 

Jude: Well after this we will be fine... The community might even thank us for getting rid of a creature like that. 

Annette: ... I am quite curious kid... Why did you rub off from your father? 

Alejandro: ... You're a strong woman. You've never let yourself be taken advantage of down here... Not to mention how beautiful you looked... To me i saw the perfect woman... 

Shawn: -looks them over- ... Im sure i will... -walks away from them-

Reynard: D: Shit... I really didnt expect him to be here still... -holds Eldora protectively- 

Aurora: I know... I just get scared... It kinda seems like i wasnt meant to have a parent... 

Chelsea: >.>... -pushes him back down and moves on top of him- I think I'll just have to show you that I'm serious... >3 

Meri: Oh... -squirms a little- Th-That does feel good... <3

Tani: Look we still have to think about it, we haven't made a final decision... Just please can you all calm down.? 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next