Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:49 am

Vivian: ... -sighs a bit- |c Here... -takes her plate and hands it to him, most of the food still there- I'm not very hungry. I just feel sick to my stomach... -looks up at Spike- ... A new one...? You must be here because of the recent deaths...

Bobby: I'm not... I'm not it's stupid to cry over s-something like that... |c

----------------------------------------------

Lexi: DX Ah! -falls onto her back and rubs her cheek- T-the fuck is wrong with you? >C I'm not staying... I don't know why you want to adopt me! D< I'm not good, just send me back and get another orphan! They'd like it!

Violet: Wow... w-we looked like such a happy family...

Evan: Oh and here's when you were five... we went out on a camping trip. ... -face falls a little- That's.... that's the last time we saw you...

Lucy: Oh uhm... Mika went out to help the others. There's been an attack and many are hurt, so... ^^;; It's just... you and me...

Fawn: Sad You... y-you can't move them? -looks around- Why isn't anyone helping her yet? >.< Oh god this sounds so horrible Rayurn. Crying or Very sad What if she never moves again?

Deo: D< Listen! We cannot concentrate on fixing him if you're in there! Just stay out here! -heads back inside and growls a little- >/

William: ^^; Well... she has a pretty bad temper and tends to hold a grudge... I'm worried she might tell her gang about this and kinda... come back for revenge.

Harold: Well I do want this. >/ Enough. -throws her onto the bed- This is what you've bought yourself girl.

G: -runs a hand through his hair- Alright... stay close to me, I'm just going to get a drink. -crosses over to the other side of the room and opens a cabinet, pouring himself a glass- ... You want some?

Medli: Crying or Very sad -watches her carefully and shivers- W-why... why are you mad at yourself...?

Nikita: I just... I wanted to be strong... |c The way you were when you took it... -tears run down her face-

Silvia: -walks in- Hey I-- ... o.o -looks them over and tilts her head- ... Is that a pokemon?

Mewtwo: -turns to face her and backs away a little- ... >/

Missy: That will be so wonderful... -sighs a little and hugs her arm- You know everything's gotten so much better since you came into my life... Smile

Amber: S-she said not to say anything to you... Sad

Gordon: Hold on now... a demon, are you sure? -looks at Jude- Are you aware of the magical creature market?

Adam: -runs a hand through his hair- Look Madd... I... I don't want to seem ungrateful for everything you've done for me, but...

Eldora: o.o !! -immediately jumps to her feet and looks over at him- O-oh my god! ... S-shawn...? Is that you...? D: -backs away a bit- Oh no... p-please you have to leave... Sad If Reynard sees you... >.< P-please sir... please leave, I just got him to trust me again...

???: -growls- >C She shouldn't have spat at me... filthy creature...

Fox: C'mon get her upstairs... I'll see if we have any healing potions.

G: >/ .... -watches her for a moment then heads back to his room-

Baldor: Awh... X3 Bit I'd prefer to be cold if it means you laid back down and let me put my face in your chest again... -sits up-

Drayna: I didn't figure I was perfect... ^///^ W-what makes you think that...?

Silver: Do you now? <w< -sits up a bit and holds onto her hands, guiding them- Well for for it... <3

Ikbi: >.> <Maybe it's not your dad.>
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:00 pm

Spike: Yep. The name is Spike...

Hanson: <.< ... Nice to meet you. I'll be off relaxing in my own room... -walks out of the room-

Spike: -looks her over- You're Vivian right? I've been sent here by my friends.

Chelsea: It isn't... you got hurt... I don't blame you for being upset like that... Sad -kisses her cheek and cuddles her gently-

Isaac: -holds onto her face- Ah but you see I don't want anyone else... I want to break you... -moves on top of her- It's more fun that way... most of my girls were easy but you... you're different... and I love that. <3

Christi: ... One of the last photos we have of you... but at least now we can take more proper ones... ones as a family... Smile

Meri: >.>... Yeah.... I can see... -takes her hand gently- Thanks again for helping me... I do appreciate it...

Mika: -comes over- Right we're running out of healers... D: I shall help Elle... Sad The poor thing. Did Blade do this? -starts to clean up the blood that's coming out-

Rayurn: Yes... Sad -cuddles Fawn gently- She will walk again... move around and everything... don't worry. -kisses the top of her head-

Honiahaka: >_< -tears fall down her cheeks- ... Bastard...

Eloisa: ... Well that's just great D| -rubs her forehead- Look her gang probably have better things to do than to chase you. And even still my uncle and Fox can protect us.

Jess: >.< -yelps a little as she hits the bed- P-Please don't! -calls out- Someone help me! Somebody!

Aurora: ... -looks it over and walks over to him- I guess I could try some... I've never really had muggle drinks... Then again the strongest thing I've had was butterbeer...

Zelda: |c F-For what I have done... I love you Medli... You're my special little girl... my beautiful daughter... and after what that man made me do... >_< I just hate myself... I wish things went back to normal...

Quinn: Hey this kind of stuff isn't for everyone... -wipes away her tears- I rather do something to make you happy... -lifts her head up- Now come on... You're a strong woman... I know that for certain. That's why I love you. -kisses her gently- Chin up. <3

Lily: He is just a friend. You leave him alone alright Silvia?

Gardevoir: <C'mon...> -takes his hand- <Let's just go...>

Annette: -smiles faintly- Well you do deserve a better life... -leans down and kisses her gently- <3

Jude: ... Yeah... But you seriously think we could take a beast like her there?

Madeline: Yeah I know... I understand and that's why I'm not getting mad or staying away from you... If you want to be friends that's fine... I rather that than nothing...

Shawn: ... Yeah great to see you too y'know... not even shocked that I am standing... I got fixed up now... -moves over to her-

Alejandro: Alright get out of here. We're closed up for the night. And if you plan to come back here no beating her alright? >/

Zara: >_< Th-Thanks... -rubs her cheek and heads upstairs with her-

Aurora: ... -heads down to the infirmary- ... -looks around- Uhm... Is it alright if I see mum...?

Chelsea: X3 Hey you can play with them anytime you want. You have the privilege to. But I don't want my boy to get sick from the cold.

Meri: You're sweet... you look absolutely gorgeous... you're magical in both ways and you seem so smart... X3 I could write a whole list... <3

Tani: ^///^ -giggles a bit and slips her hand down his pants- Oh my... <3 -slowly undoes them-

Pixie: <Yeah maybe is some other guy...> o.o...

Laetri: D: <But mum wouldn't cheat... would she?>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Vivian: Yes that's me... well I'm sure your friend must be absolute saints for telling you to come here. Enjoy your stay...

Bobby: -sighs and hugs her back- |c People just... they're never gonna get it. I'm always gonna be a freak to them...

Lexi: o.o !! Get off me! -moves to try and throw him off- You're a sick freak! DX Let me go! You can't break me!

Violet: -goes over to the camping photo- ... I remember making this trip now... master never wanted me to remember...

Lucy: o.o;; I-It's no trouble... ^^' Just... just a matter of getting you back on your feet. S-so you can go...

Fawn: >.< Oh please help her Mika please... I never wanted my little one hurt like this... -cries a bit and hugs his arm, burying her face in his shoulder- It's not fair she was trying to help him...

Vitali: -weakly looks around- Where.. where is...?

Deo: Save your energy. -looks up at Xavier- How's he pulling through?

William: Oh yeah... I forgot about them. :/ -sighs- I hope you're right...

Harold: -moves on top of her- It's ok... you can scream all you like. The only ones close are the servants... and they know better than to do anything with this... >J

G: It'll settle your nerves. Maybe help you back to sleep. But seeing as you're probably a lightweight you can have a small one... -hands her a glass-

Medli: Sad Y-you... n-never meant to....? But you punished me when I was bad and... a-and...

Nikita: -smiles weakly and kisses him back- Maybe... I can try and make it up to you.... -runs a hand down his side and to his leg- I did promise you something else... <3

Silvia: >w> ... Mkay... -quickly goes into her room-

Mewtwo: ... Yes. Let's go now. -quickly picks up the bag of supplies and races outside- We need to get away from that girl. >/ Did you see the symbol on her robes? She's one of them. -holds onto her hand tight and takes off into the sky-

Missy: Thankyou... f-for making it happen. Smile I almost wish there was a way I could repay you... <3

Amber: They're too powerful... >.< -clutches at her necklace- They'd kill us...

Adam: ... M'sorry... I really would prefer that...

Eldora: o.o;; -takes a step back- I-I saw, but... s-sir you can't be here... Sad I'm not allowed to see you, please... please he'll be so upset. I-I don't mean to be rude but please just leave... -trembles a little, looking frightened-

???: >/ Fuck it... there are better bars. -gets up and leaves-

Fox: Just sit down on the bed and we'll see what we've got.

Doctor: ... -looks her over- She needs a lot of rest right now. Where did those bruises come from?

Baldor: Alright alright... X3 You know some men have to get married to get nagged like this. -pulls his clothes back on-

Drayna: -blushes more- W-wow... Thankyou... <3 You know I think I could write a list too... Smile -rests her head against his chest-

Silver: -leans down and kisses her neck gently, moving in closer to her- ... You like what you see babe...?

Ikbi: >.> <Well it sure doesn't sound like him.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm

Spike: Well technically I am here because your friend Scruff is down in hell, depressed as anything. They sent me to keep an eye on you.

Chelsea: Fuck them Bobby. Just don't worry about them. To me you are beautiful... That's all that matters right? Sad

Isaac: |3 I can just try now cant i? -slowly runs a hand up her leg and pulls down her pants- <3

Christi: ... He must've made us to be such horrible people... But we're not you know... Sad 

Meri: >.> Well after getting sych nice attention iunno if i want to leave... -smiles a little- 

Mika: It'll be alright... Trust me Fawn i wouldn't  leave her like this... -starts to heal her- 

Xavier: He is getting there ... Once I've fixed the stomach up completely we can help clean and fix his wounds... It'll be long and painful, but after some rest I'm sure he'll be okay...

Eloisa: Now come on... Lets go and view the rest of the house... Smile Soon we have to think about our wedding plans...

Jess: >.< You sick bastard! I'm staying away from this place forever! Get off of me! -squirms a bit-

Aurora: ... -kisses his cheek gently- Thanks ... -takes a sip- ... Its not that bad actually. 

Zelda:  You weren't bad... He made me do those things... Sad I wouldve neer done that on my own free will... >_< -starts to cry again- Just seeing your face broke my heart... 

Quinn: o///o ... Are you sure...? I mean you don't have to do anything right now... After what has happened and everything...

Lily: ... D| Fuck. That was close...

Gardevoir: <I know... But Silvia is well a bit of a ditz. She easily gets distracted at something shiny... Not much of a threat.>

Annette: You know you don't have to repay me. X3 Thats what a good girlfriend does. We look after each other. <3

Jude: I'll say... -thinks for a bit- Maybe there might be a bounty hunter... 

Madeline: ... It's cool. I never really expected anything to happen... I better get breakfast ready... -goes over to the stove- 

Shawn: ... Look i really miss you Eldora... Even if nothing happens between us again its okay... I just still want to be friends... -frowns a bit- 

Zara: -sits down- ... I'm sorry things got out of control... 

Aurora: ... No where. Look I'm fine don't worry about me...

Chelsea: Ah yes, but most married men lost boob rights ages ago X3 -fixes up her clothes and moves on top of Baldor again, kissing him gently- <3

Meri: ... -strokes her hair gently- ... So... When do you have to go back to your planet...? 

Tani: Yes... I've missed this one i can tell you that... Oh... <3 -tilts her head back and keeps her hand down there, caressing him gently- 

Laetri: ...-frowns and goes shadow, peeping in quickly- ... o.o;; -moves his head out- It is him .___. ...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Vivian: ... Scruff? ... -sighs and tears up a bit- Fuck I want him back... |c I thought he would be happier away from here and... and with his friends again...

Bobby: Mmn... |c I guess...

Lexi: o.o;; STOP! >.<;; -screams and tries to hit him- Stop you can't!

Violet: .... He said... you guys didn't want me. That you left me there for dead...

Evan: But it's not true sweetheart... we love you so much and we've never forgotten about you... :/

Lucy: -looks a little nervous- Well... y-you're from the water... You need to go home eventually... o.o; I... I really think you've recovered just fine now.

Fawn: >.< Please hurry... -looks over at Blade- ... Sad He... he just keeps doing these awful things and never gets any better...

Vitali: -whines a little in pain- L-let me... |c See... her...

Deo: :/ ... Amazing that he's stayed awake the entire time. Most others would have passed out just from the pain a while ago.

William: Yeah... -strokes her hair- How would you like to have it? We'll put together anything for my girl's big day. Smile

Harold: -strikes her across the face- D< Enough squirming! Do you just want a punishment?!

G: No... it really helps. -drinks some and sighs a bit- You just can't let things be simple... can you? X3 -ruffles some if her hair and laughs a bit-

Damien: See sweetheart...? Sad She never wanted to do that to you... It was all Viktor... -cuddles Zelda comfortingly- Ssh... it's ok...

Medli: -watches them- .... Sorry mummy... |c I really thought it was you...

Nikita: -places a finger on his lips- Ssh. -gets off his lap and kneels down in front of him- ;3 I want to... -runs his leg gently and leans in to kiss him on the stomach- <3

Silvia: >w> -packs her bags- Hey Lily I didn't come back for much... just a quick bite to eat. I gotta go back out on my assignment. -quickly heads back out- Very Happy OkbyeI'llseeyoulater!

Mewtwo: Do not underestimate any of them. >/ Do you understand me?

Missy: I know, but... -blushes a bit- I want to... Smile

Gordon: ... Jude I have to warn you, you were pushing it before but what we're talking about now is completely illegal. I don't want a part in it.

Adam: ... Right uh... thanks... -sighs and looks away awkwardly-

Eldora: I-I miss you too but we can't be friends... >.< Please can't you hear me? Reynard will be so upset and he's only just now starting to trust me again... Sad P-please you need to leave, I'm not that special...

Fox: Hey it's all just part of a job, you know? I used to get the same thing. >.> Inly next time, feel free to punch back.

Doctor: You didn't have them before. >/ Who attacked you? Is there a security breach?

Baldor: Mmn... oh Chelsea... <3 -shuts his eyes and kisses her back- |3

Drayna: ... Whenever my mother decides I'm allowed. She may beat me if I try to-- ... -ears flatten and stops herself, looking at the ground- Nevermind...

Silver: -moans a little- Ahh... oh god Tani... <3 Yes...

Ikbi: X3 <Oh good, nothing's wrong then.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:44 am

Spike: I know... :/ He is just worried about you. So are his friends. They want to make sure you're safe and okay. So that's why I am here...

Chelsea: Sad Come on... is there anything I can do to cheer you up?

Isaac: Shh... |3 Calm down Lexi... once I do this I will transform you into a beautiful girl... -pulls off her pants- <3

Christi: H-Here... -goes over to a drawer and opens it up, showing all her missing posters and that- We set these up straight away when you were gone... Sad We never stopped looking for you...

Meri: -sits up a little- I'm still fuzzy... My vision isn't exactly the best right now...

Rayurn: I know... I'm not sure what else to do with him... maybe he needs to be sent off somewhere... :/

Xavier: He is doing a good job... I think he will pull through. But he keeps begging for Honiahaka. I just can't have her around, we're so crowded. I'll be fine here... go check on that pup.

Eloisa: Well... I know that I won't have that much family there... My mother has passed away and my father is a jerk... I see my uncle more as a father... -sighs a bit- Most of the friend I have are down in hell... And I really don't want to have a wedding there...

Jess: >.< -cries out in pain as tears fall down her cheeks- Please... Please no...

Aurora: -smiles weakly- Hey cut that out. X3 Do you want a simple and boring girl?

Zelda: Sad I... I understand if you don't want to be near me for a while... I know you must be so scared... But you know I'll still want to look after you no matter what... I love you Medli. All of my life I just wanted a beautiful child... and I got that. It was you. And please don't be sorry... You don't need to say it.

Quinn: o///o;; -watches her and plays with some of her hair- Heh... Y-You're... you're really getting me excited... <3

Lily: ... >/ -frowns a bit and teleports in front of her- Do not follow them. I know what you're thinking Silvia and I don't approve of it.

Gardevoir: ... -nods- <I understand...> ... -squeezes his hand gently- <At least now we have some supplies to get us through.>

Annette: Well... surprise me Missy my dear <w< <3

Jude: Oh no. You suggested it. You're going to be a part of it. >/ You can go home. I don't care but if you want to continue to support your family then you'll listen to me.

Madeline: -serves it up and places a plate down- ... Here enjoy...

Shawn: Look just... you are special Eldora... look when you have a break and are not around him... please let me know... -sinks into the ground-

Reynard: -comes in- Hey I'm.. o.o... Eldora are you okay?

Zara: I'm not really like that... when I punch I hit pressure point and it makes them limp. I'm sure if I did that their friends would come and get me...

Aurora: Look I said it's nothing. There isn't a security breach. >/ No please let me see my mother.

Chelsea: -smiles and rests her forehead gently against his- So what shall we do now my prince? |3 <3

Meri: ... She beats you... -sighs and cuddles her close- Makes me not want to send you back there... I rather you be here...

Tani: Mmn... ;3 -continues to caress him and leans up, whispering in his ear- Please... Put it inside of me... <3

Laetri: <He is doing a good job. Dad never does a good job.> .___.

Tumbles: ... <He has a point>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:23 am

Vivian: Oh super... another one to watch over me. -.-' Well... obviously they didn't tell you everything cause I already have someone to watch over me.

Bobby: No... no really babe I think I'll be ok. -tries to smile comfortingly-

Lexi: DX NO! No get your hands off me! Get off me! -tears run down her face and continues to hit him and try to push him off- You can't!

Evan: Sad We were scared to death that.... that we'd never see you again...

Violet: -still in a daze, picks up one of the posters and looks it over- ... This is me... you were really looking for me...

Lucy: -still looks uncomfortable- Uhm... ok well just lay down and let it get back to normal. I'm gonna... g-go make some tea... -quickly leaves the room-

Fawn: Sad -nods- It's not safe him being here... someone could get killed. E-Elle could have been kiled... >.< He needs to go.

Deo: -nods- Yes Xavier. -goes over to Elle's bed- Hey... what have we got going on? :/

William: ... Well... we could either invite them here, or have a little private one... all to ourselves if you'd prefer...

Harold: >C Good. Then stay still.

G: Of course not... -leans down and gently kisses her- But it did make you smile a little. <3 Smile girl, you look better that way.

Medli: ... -hides her face- I... I forgive you... but I just don't wanna be hurt again...

Damien: -sighs a bit- That's fair enough... Sad You'll feel better about it eventually.

Nikita: Yeah...? Good... I want to please my man... <3 -caresses him gently- Mmn... I don't know if it will all fit in my mouth... ;3 -licks her lips seductively- You'll have to help me, it is my first time...

Silvia: :T -shrugs- I know you don't, but I gotta make money and not be yelled at. And that'll definitely be an interesting catch. Very Happy Besides, I'm better at magic than you. ^^ -flicks her wand and teleports her back in the house-

Mewtwo: Yes... -glances down at her- ... Thankyou... for showing me to that place. -lands down on the beach by their cave-

Missy: -blushes a bit and giggles- A-alright... maybe I can think of something to surprise you after we move...

Gordon: >/ ... -glares at him for a moment and walks past, muttering a little to himself-

Amber: ... Sad -looks up at him- Why do you have to be so cruel to everyone? Me... y-your ex wife...? Even your lawyer who's helped you through all of this. A normal person would have gone to prison if it weren't for Gordon...

Adam: Thanks... uh... are you gonna eat...?

Eldora: -looks pale and shivers a little- R-reynard? o.o -turns around to face him- I-It wasn't my fault! >.< I didn't know he was here, I'm sorry! -cries a little- He just sort of showed up! Please don't be mad! Crying or Very sad

Fox: Yeah I've noticed that too... :/ What happened? -hands her a potion- You seemed so excited about that side of the job when you started. You were like the perfect barmaid for us.

Doctor: She needs to be resting. >/ If it wasn't a security breach then who attacked you Aurora? I'm not here to play games.

Baldor: -plays with some of her hair- |3 I think I've got a pretty good idea... I wanna take you to a place in the colony. You trust me?

Drayna: -cuddles up to him- It's... it's ok, it's nothing serious. She only does it when I'm bad and... when she's angry. Besides she's always done it. I can take it... -ears droop a little and just plays with his hair, not looking at him-

Ikbi: >.> ... <Maybe he's the one cheating. Maybe someone's been teaching him.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:25 am

Spike: >.>... What that dickward? I will be looking after you better than he is... Trust me. And if you like I always have the ability to send messages to Scruff.

Chelsea: Are you sure...? Sad You still look so hurt...

Isaac: -pulls off her underwear and leans down, kissing her to shut her up- ... <3

Christi: Of course... Sad We weren't going to rest until our baby girl was home...

Meri: ... Don't be too long... |3 I might miss you...

Mika: Blade attacked her at the back and now she is having troubles moving her arms and legs. It's looking pretty bad... Sad

Elle: >_< W-We can't send him away... Sad

Eloisa: Hey this is what you want too... Is there anyone else you want to invite? :/

Jess: -sniffles- Y-Yes sir... |c

Aurora: Mmn... -kisses him back gently- Heh... -takes another sip and blushes a bit- I really never thought you'd make me feel like this... <3

Zelda: ... -sighs and cuddles up to Damien- Let's go back home... |c

Quinn: Oh... Y-Yes... Of course I'll help you... -gently places his hands on her head gently- Just open wide and I'll guide you in... <3

Lily: o.o !! ... Ugh! She is a bitch! D<

Gardevoir: ... <I know it was just one person... but there are others out there... Surely they don't deserve the punishment...> Sad

Lily: I need to warn them... <Guys you better be careful. Silvia is wanting to catch you. I tried to stop her but she's got a lot of magic on her. She is pretty powerful. Please just get away from her...>

Annette: X3 Now that I cannot wait for. <3

Jude: Because if I don't, nothing gets done. No one respects me or anything if I don't show I am tough.

Madeline: -shakes her head- No. I'm not hungry...

Reynard: o.o;; Woah woah just slow down! Please! ... Sad Now what is the matter?

Zara: I did until the she hulk did me on the table... It bloody well hurt... -takes a sip of the potion-

Aurora: >C -growls a bit and pulls out her wand- Now listen... there is no one. Now I would like to go see my mother... if she found out that I lost my magical rights because I got expelled from Hogwarts... because a certain doctor got in my way she would be very unhappy with you... now you don't want that do you?

Chelsea: Of course I trust you... <3 Where is it?

Meri: ... Yep that's it. You're staying here. You couldn't possibly do anything bad... Sad And I'm not letting her hurt you like that...

Laetri: o.o... <All we can do is wait and see who comes out of the room...> >:T <Nobody is cheating on anyone!>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 am

Vivian: My father won't like it... o.o -looks up at him- ... You could...? Oh shit... I... I wouldn't know what to say... Sad

Bobby: I'll be ok, I'll get over it... you're right, he's just upset...

Lexi: >.< !! Mff! Mmnn! -struggles more and tears run down her face-

Evan: And we never did...

Violet: -looks up at them- ... You really did love me...

Lucy: o.o;; -freezes- Oh god... >.< Please hurry back Mika... -starts to brew some tea-

Deo: Oh dear... alright we might need to knock her out and do some repair through surgery... I just have to see if this is temporary or not. -looks up at Fawn- Sometimes they'll just get a little shocked by the attack and the stress is too much on the body. :/

Fawn: >.< Please... please just do what you can... -looks down at her- ... Why can't we send him away? Sad It's for everyone's safety...

William: ... I wanna invite my mother...

Harold: Good... >J Now undress me, girl.

G: You didn't? After I was so nice to you? X3 -puts an arm around her shoulder and holds her close-

Damien: C'mon then... -heads back to the castle- You still sleepy?

Nikita: Thanks... ;3 -looks up at him and opens her mouth wide, showing her fangs a little- <3

Mewtwo: -flicks his tail a bit- ... Perhaps... -ears flatten- o.o ... <What?> -looks around a bit- ... Get into the cave now.

Missy: -giggles a bit- X3 I guess we better make the move quickly then... -looks up at the other demon- Thankyou for helping us... Smile

Amber: Sad ... I-I respected you...

Adam: But... I'm gonna feel all bad if I eat and you don't... :/

Eldora: >.< It was Shawn... I-I just came in here and he was standing in the corner and... h-he wants me to stay in contact with him. Sad I-I didn't want to upset you Reynard... i-it wasn't my fault, he just showed up...

Fox: Well normally there's not gonna do you. If you kept the positive attitude about it they'll be gentler. :/ It's the resistance that turns them on.

Doctor: >/ I'm not giving in to your petty bluffs child. If you're going to be stupid enough to refuse medical treatment then get out, because I'm not letting her take visitors.

Baldor: Uh uh... if you trust me then we'll keep it a surprise. ;3

Drayna: -plays with the ends of her hair- ... It's my home... I have to go back sometime...

Ikbi: >.> <From the sounds of it you may be waiting a while. Your mum's never moaned like that before.>
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Spike: Give it some time... :/ I'm sure any word from you would make him happy...

Chelsea: ... -leans in and kisses her gently- How about you sit down and I get you a drink...?

Isaac: ... -sits up from her afterwards- See... |3 Look... I can easily break you <3

Christi: Of course... If this doesn't prove it I don't know what will...

Mika: -enters the tent- Lucy? I am sorry Sad The poor girl Elle has been hurt...

Elle: Sad He needs help mummy... we all need help... I want to help him... |c -sniffles a bit-

Eloisa: ... -takes his hands- Well if you want that then of course we can invite her...

Jess: o.o;; W-What but.. D: -sighs a little and sits up, slowly undoing his shirt-

Aurora: X3 Heh... -wraps an arm around his waist and rests her head on his chest- No it's just... I've never really felt this way about anyone before... Never had a crush or anything... you're really something... Smile

Zelda: -nods slowly- I need to lay down... I have a terrible headache right now...

Quinn: o.o;; Oh my... what sharp fangs you have...

Gardevoir: o.o... <What..? What is going on?> D: -heads into the cave-

???: X3 No problem... -pulls out a card and hands it to her- I'll support your cases no matter what. You just give me a call okay?

Jude: And that's why you slapped me in the face huh...? >/

Madeline: Trust me I'm alright... I'm just going to take a shower. Is that okay?

Reynard: Hey it's okay... Sad I know it isn't your fault... -pulls her into a hug- It's okay... I'll make sure that he doesn't come near you again...

Zara: -sighs- I spose... But I want that she hulk to stay away from me. -frowns a bit-

Aurora: >/ -flicks her wand, making him move to the side. Walks towards her mother's bed- Just remember who will be in control here when she goes...

Chelsea: -laughs a little- Well then hurry up X3 I'm all excited now!

Meri: Sad But why if it makes you so sad...?

Laetri: o__e;; -covers his ears- <Can we please go somewhere else then return when they've finished?>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Vivian: I... I just want him to know that I only sent him down there so he could be happy... |C I never wanted him to be like this...

Bobby: X3 Thanks babe... you always know how to cheer me up... <3

Lexi: DX Agh... -trembles and tears run down her face, laying limp- M-my scarf... where... D| Where the fuck did you put my scarf...?

Violet: I can't believe it... you looked for me for twenty years... -looks up at them- That's.. how old I am, right? Twenty five?

Evan: That's it... twenty five in a few days sweetheart. Smile

Lucy: D: Really? Oh my god... is she going to be ok? How did she get hurt?

Fawn: N-no... no sweetheart it's too dangerous. Sad You could have been killed. You just stay away from that horrible man... >.<

Deo: Alright alright... just calm down, she doesn't need this now. -takes Elle's hand- Try and move your fingers for me?

Harold: |J Good girl... -pulls her close and runs a hand down her side- You learn very quickly... <3 -kisses her neck- Mmn...

G: Is that so? -gently kisses the top of her head- ... It shouldn't take much longer for the alcohol to affect your system... you must be getting drowsy. -strokes her hair- Why don't you go back to bed?

Damien: I'm sure... c'mon I've got you... -guides her upstairs-

Medli: -clings onto Link- ... I don't wanna go to bed mister Link... I can't sleep.

Nikita: I thought you noticed that the last time I gave you a hickey... >w> Don't worry, I won't bite you. <3

Mewtwo: Nothing, get in there. >/ And stay there! -looks around a bit- ...

Silvia: >w> -shows up on the beach- Here kitty. Very Happy Where'd you go?

Missy: Thankyou... Smile I-I will... you're better than any other lawyer I've worked with...

Amber: o.o I-I... I just wanted to go to my own apartment and you were scaring me... Sad You wouldn't let me go...

Adam: Uh sure... go for it. :/ The bathroom's just through there.

Eldora: -cuddles up to him- ... I-I'm so worried.... >.< He looks upset and.. and now that he can walk again and he's saying he wants to see me again... I-I'm worried he might do something...

Fox: We'll keep an eye on her. :/ Potion making you feel better?

Doctor: o.o; ... >/ Everyone around here knows who's going to be in charge... and it isn't you, girl. -turns and walks off-

Madame: -slowly opens her eyes- ... What are you doing here child...?

Baldor: X3 Alright c'mon. -takes her hand- You're gonna love this. -heads outside-

Drayna: I... I don't know... -shrugs- I guess I'm just supposed to stay there. Everyone I know is there and... -sighs a bit- I dunno...

Ikbi: -laughs a bit- X3 <Well it was your idea to spy in on them.> -walks away from the door-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 am

Spike: :/ I understand... but you know I think you made this place nicer for him... And I guess you meant a lot to him too...

Chelsea: X3 Go and sit down. -kisses her cheek and goes into the kitchen- I think my baby need a shoulder massage too...

Isaac: ;3 This old thing...? -picks it up and plays with it a little- Iunno if I should give it back...

Christi: Smile You're such a big girl now... Now come on. Would you like to go in your room now?

Mika: I'm not sure... but she cannot move her arms and legs properly... Sad

Meri: o.o... D: Oh the poor thing...

Mika: ... How have you been with him?

Elle: Nngh... >_< -moves her fingers a bit but not much-

(Forgot William.)

Jess: >_< A-As soon as morning comes... I am leaving... -takes off his shirt completely-

Aurora: ... Yeah. -finishes her drink and puts her glass down- I think I'll try again... -rubs her eyes a bit- Thanks... -heads over to the bed and lays down-

Link: Hey come on... :/ You need your rest... You want your story read to you?

Quinn: A-Alright... Be prepared... <3 -moves her head down lower-

Gardevoir: o.o.. <But--> ... <Oh no... It's Silvia...> Sad <Please don't be stupid and get yourself caught..>

???: >w> Well... I guess we know more tricks than other lawyers... |3 And if the others are winning... we just eat them. -sinks into the ground-

Jude: Because you weren't telling me the truth. You just went away. <.< Funny thing is that you didn't like me... yet you were holding onto me tight back there... |3

Madeline: Thanks... -takes off her jumper and heads into the bathroom-

Reynard: Sad He isn't going to do anything. I promise you that... Fuck. We might need to find some protection.

Zara: Yeah... It's healing it up... -sighs- I'm kinda scared to go back down there again...

Aurora: ... I just wanted to be with you for a bit... -pulls up a chair and sits down-

Chelsea: I have one question... >.> Is this something where you'll get the chance to play with my tits again?

Meri: ... They could come and visit you here if they wanted to see you... Sad I just don't think you deserve that kind of treatment Drayna...

Tani: -laying down, breathing heavily afterwards- Sh-Shit... |D That was amazing... <3 I never moaned so loud in my life...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 am

Vivian: I guess so, but... I didn't want him to get attached to me. I'm going to die soon... -shivers a little and starts to tear up-

Bobby: |3 Mmn, that'd be lovely... -sits down on the lounge- But then what could I be doing for you? >w>

Lexi: -weakly tries to reach for it- G-give it... give it back you bastard... >.< Ugh... -breathes heavily and eventually puts her arm back down- I-I need it... >/

Violet: Yes... please, I would love to see my room...

Evan: We left it just the way it was... didn't move a thing. Smile -takes them upstairs-

Lucy: Sad Oh how awful... -hands Meri a glass of water- ... Uhm... f-fine, fine... he just woke...

Deo: -watches her carefully- That doesn't look good... How about your arm? Think you can move your arm? :/

Fawn: Sad Oh god Rayurn... >.< -holds onto his arm- The poor thing... Sad I-I want to talk to Oiryn. I want him gone...

William: She's gonna be different this time... -squeezes her hands gently- She was sorry about how she treated you...

Harold: |3 We'll see. -pushes his shirt off the bed- Come on now love... don't stop. <3

G: -goes over and pulls the covers over her- Just try and relax. I'll be back soon... I have to go make some phone calls.

Medli: Y-yes please... -looks over at Zelda's room- ... Sad I-I dropped it in there... w-when she yelled at me... |c

Nikita: Mff... |3 -shuts her eyes and holds onto him- Mmn... <3

Mewtwo: <I won't... just stay where it is safe.> >/

Silvia: -looks around a bit and sees him in the distance- ... Aha. Very Happy -takes out a pokeball- ... >w> Hm... I might need some help. -turns away and speaks into her watch- Base? Yeah I'm at a shore in Kanto... I think you should come see this.

Missy: ... X3 Where... on earth do you meet people like that?

Amber: I... I-I was scared... |c -looks down and plays with the ends of her hair-

Adam: -watches her leave- ... Shit... D| -sighs a bit and runs a hand through his hair-

Eldora: Sad I-I'm sorry... I... I just wanted to come back here and relax... s-spend time alone together... |c I never wanted this...

Fox: Hey it's ok. :/ We cleared out the bar, so it's just us here at the moment.

Madame: I thought I asked you to finish your homework... -coughs a little- Are you done with it?

Baldor: Don't I always have that chance? >w>

Drayna: -ears flatten- You're very kind, but... I guess I did sort of deserve it...

Silver: Oh I know... -kisses her softly and sits up a bit, pushing some hair out of his eyes- And we can have it like that all the time now babe. ;3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 am

Spike: Sad You're not going to die alright? Look when the time comes I promise you that I will take you somewhere safe... and don't worry. If they kill me I just end up back at hell.

Chelsea: <w< ... -goes over and hands her the drink- Well use your imagination... |3 -starts to rub her shoulders gently- <3

Isaac: |3 No... -puts it around his neck- I think I will keep it for a while. <3 I like it.

Christi: I dusted it though... made sure that it was all ready for you when you came home Smile -walks upstairs with them-

Meri: Thank you dear... |3 You've been a real help... -puts some water on her gills-

Elle: N-Not much... |c -tries to move her arm- It really feels weird...

Rayurn: Shh... Right now we need to focus on looking after Elle and see if she can get through this.

Eloisa: ... -smiles faintly- I'm glad... >.> But we have to make sure she doesn't have to much to drink at the wedding...

Jess: -looks down at his pants and shuts her eyes- Oh god... >_< -looks away as she starts to take them off-

Aurora: -slowly closes her eyes- Don't be too long... |3 -starts to doze off- <3

Zelda: -looks at her for a moment- ... Here... -goes into the bedroom and picks it up- There you go...

Quinn: -moans a little- Oh Nikita... Show me what you got... <3

Gardevoir: Sad ... <Oh dear...> >.< <I-I have to help him...>

Annette: The benefits of being a bounty hunter X3 You make a lot of friends. -kisses her cheek- I got a lot more to help us if we need it.

Jude: ... -looks her over for a moment- ... Would you like to come over? I'm sure you need a drink to calm your nerves...

Madeline: -comes out later with a towel wrapped around her and her glasses off- Hey uh... Can you help me get some clothes out?

Reyanrd: ... Hey come on we can still do that... -scoops her up gently and places her down on the bed, kissing her cheek gently- <3

Zara: Good... -sighs a bit- Can I just get back in my other clothes for the time being...?

Aurora: ... -looks away a little- I'm done with what I had to do tonight...

Chelsea: >.>... Yeah true X3 -kisses his cheek- <3

Meri: Sad But... how? I just don't understand that...

Tani: -kisses him back and sits up with him- Mmn... I thought it'd be bad having you like this... but you're a whole new person Silver... And I do love it... <3

Laetri: -back at the door- <I think they're done. This time we ambush.> >:I
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 am

Vivian: -frowns a little and takes a step back- Why do you care so much...? I've just met you.

Bobby: |3 Mmn... -sighs a little and sips her drink- I dunno... being here right now and doing nothing sounds pretty good... <3

Lexi: o.o !! No! No give it back! D< -tries to sit up and yelps a little in pain- Agh! >.< G-give it back, I need it... -holds her stomach and cries a little- F-fuck...

Evan: Are you sure you want to stay in this room? The bed may be a bit small...

Violet: I wanna stay in my own room... please...

Lucy: Mmn... -bites her lip and shifts uncomfortably- :/ Mika... m-maybe you should go back to the healing tent... they're gonna need you more there, especially with the way Elle is right now.

Deo: Right... that's ok darling, we'll go back to it later. I'm just gonna clean up your wounds now so bear with me... -wets a cloth and starts to dab away some of her blood-

Fawn: R-right... you're right... |c -rests her head against his chest and wipes her eyes-

William: ^^' Got it... I'll keep her away from the bar.

Harold: >J -grins a bit and grabs her face, making her look down- Look while you're doing it love... that's right. Get your hand there... <3 -laughs a little-

G: -starts to wake her the next morning- Aurora.... wake up now. -nudges her gently-

Medli: o.o;; -ears flatten, looking a little frightened- ... Sad -bites her lip nervously and slowly reaches out for it- T-thankyou....

Damien: -watches them carefully- ...

Nikita: Mmn... <Yes Quinn...> <3 -sucks a little and starts to move her head-

Silvia: -climbs up into a tree branch- >w< Hehe... I've got reinforcements coming and he hasn't even seen me yet. Very Happy This is gonna be awesome.

Missy: So you think... he's not going to hurt me again... o-or take my money? o.o -gasps a bit- M-maybe I could even try and find Adam! Very Happy

Amber: ... -slowly nods- Y-yes... yes please... -still shivers a little-

Adam: -washing up some dishes- Oh yeah sure, just let me-- -turns and sees her- o.o ... Just uh.... let me... -stares at her for a moment and trails off-

Eldora: o//o Oh Reynard... >w< -giggles a bit and wraps her arms around him- I've missed this... <3

Fox: Oh yeah, of course. -snaps her fingers and transforms her back to normal- :/ They're really only for work.

Madame: Good... -looks her over- ... What on earth happened to you?

Baldor: X3 But you're right... I will definitely have more of a chance to play with them. -takes her up to the bath house-

Drayna: -shrugs- Nobody's ever hated me as much as she does.... s-she must have had a reason to punish me so frequently...

Silver: -holds her close and gently kisses her neck- Well good... I just wanted to please my gorgeous Mihan... |3 There is one thing though...

Ikbi: >:T And we'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 am

Spike: -shrugs- Demons can be real shits. But in my gang we look out for each other, that includes people who are close to other mates. Scruff is Chelsea's friend and she is my best friend. I would help them out no matter what.

Chelsea: X3 -leans in and kisses her neck gently- Well then fine... if my baby is happy then I am happy... <3

Isaac: -stands up and fixes his pants- You will get it back when you learn to be a good girl. |3 For now it stays with me... But I mean it's just a little bit of material... how is it so special?

Christi: Alright dearest... :/ But if you need a new bed please let us know... you can still keep the nice sheet covers...

Mika: Are you sure...? Sad -sighs a bit- I don't want to leave you alone...

Elle: >.< Nghh... P-Please don't make him go away... |c Please...

Xavier: -brings Honiahaka back in- He is still weak so he might not talk as much... but it'll be a slow healing process... I need to check on my brother... -goes over to Blade-

Honiahaka: Sad Vitali... you poor thing...

Eloisa: X3 -kisses his cheek gently- So, is there anything I can do for my special man? <3

Jess: Ngh >_< -squirms a little as she pulls off his pants- Y-You're sick... you are a pig...

Aurora: ... Mmn... =^= -sits up a little and rubs her eyes- Well... that was a bit of a better sleep...

Zelda: ... Who would you like to read the book to you? Daddy? Link?

Quinn: Ohh... Oh! -moans softly- Mmn... F-Fuck you're so good... <3 -holds onto her hair-

Gardevoir: ... -slowly sneaks out away from Mewtwo- ... -goes to the tree and looks up- >C -shakes the tree hard-

Annette: X3 I'm sure we can get someone to track him. Very Happy But first things first. Let's get to our new house. I found one that is a bit bigger... not too big of course but has lovely space in there.

Jude: Alright come on... there's nothing to be scared about anymore... -kisses her cheek and heads out of the Police station-

Madeline: o.o... What? Is something wrong? -squints a little, looking confused-

Reynard: X3 -moves down next to her and runs a hand down her side- Yeah...? Have you missed this... -leans down and kisses her neck gently- <3

Zara: Thanks... Well I did get a lot of tips today to help for your wedding...

Alejandro: Yeah but ... we still feel kinda bad. You're doing all this and getting nothing out of it :/ .

Aurora: ... Giovanni did it to me... |c -tears up- He doesn't want to be pushed over anymore... I get it now...

Chelsea: -looks around- Oh wow... A bath house. >w> Yeah this is definately your chance. X3 -kisses his cheek- I'll admit though... I haven't had a bath in a while... It'd be nice to have one...

Meri: ... I want to ask her. There has to be a reason. And I want to know.

Tani: -tilts her head a little- Mmn... |3 What is it Mihan...? <3 -runs her hands along his chest-

Laetri: -opens up the door- ALRIGHT! WHO ARE YOU AND WHO IS CHEATING ON WHO?! >:U
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:09 am

Vivian: -looks away from him- My father will suspect something of you... and... I don't know how Hanson will like you doing this...

Bobby: |3 You always make me happy sweetheart... -turns around and cuddles her close- You know that, right?

Lexi: >C It just is, you don't need to know you fat fuck... >.< Ugh... -wipes her eyes and takes in a deep breath- ... G-give it to me! D< -growls and jumps at him, trying to grab it-

Violet: No... no I want everything to stay like this. It's perfect... I've lived in far worse... -turns back to them- ... T-thankyou... -tears up a bit and races forward, hugging them tight- >.<

Evan: o.o !! ... Oh sweetheart... -smiles a bit and gently hugs her back-

Lucy: :/ I'll be ok... I mean the others would need you more.

Deo: Ssh... ssh it's ok. We'll talk about that later and see what Oiryn thinks.

Vitali: -slowly looks up at her- ... Oh.... H-honiah.... |c I'm so sorry...

Blade: -wounds have been cleaned and stitched, but is still out cold- ...

William: Well... -plays with some of her hair- It has been a while since we were able to do anything together... >w> Now that we're alone you can go back to dominating me all you want... <3

Harold: Quiet, you love it you little slut. >/ Don't make me warn you again or you'll be punished... -grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back- ... You... love it. You are mine. Say it bitch.

G: That's good... you must be thirsty from the alcohol. -hands her a glass of water- Drink.

Medli: M-mister Link said he would... -hides her face-

Nikita: -looks up at him and grins a little- ... <I love when you moan like that...> ;3 Mmnn... mff... |3 -digs her nails into him a little- <See even like this, you're still my little bitch.... aren't you? You're mine bitch.>

Silvia: o.o;; Aaahhh! D8 -clings on tight- Hey no fair! >.< I'm not a pokemon!

(^^' I'm gonna kinda need you to platy someone or something to help with the fight cause having Mewtwo captured would be a little one sided on my own.)

Missy: Smile Really? Wow it's been so long since I lived in anything bigger than a two bedroom apartment. ^^

Amber: -holds onto him- I-I'm sorry I slapped you Jude honey... |c J-just... please... Crying or Very sad Please don't do that to me again... I was so terrified...

Adam: o///o I... I uh... nothing. Nothing..... ^^' -rubs the back of his head- Where were your clothes again?

Eldora: Ahh... -blushes and bites her lip- R-reynard... ^///^ Y-yes... -tilts her head back and shuts her eyes-

Fox: :/ Yeah are you sure you wanna leave all of that to us? I mean you'll wanna buy stuff too won't you?

Madame: ... -frowns a bit and sits up, coughing as she does- What? That brat did what to you? >/ -growls darkly and looks up at a security guard- Go get that child for me, bring him down here.

Baldor: Oh yeah? X3 You must be getting pretty dirty... >w> -cuddles her close- You might need help washing yourself.

Drayna: o.o -ears perk- M-meri... no I don't think it's a good idea.... for you to meet her... Sad

Silver: O.O !! -looks over at him and pulls the blankets over them- Laetri! >///< What the hell is the matter with you?!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:13 pm

Spike: I know... but what can they do? I got nothing they can use against me... that's the best part of being a demon.

Chelsea: I know that... -sighs happily and cuddles her back- I'm glad we have each other... <3

Isaac: <.< -holds her still- Now just stop this. It'll get you nowhere... And you know what? I might just rip it up if you don't settle...

Christi: ... Oh baby... -tears up and hugs her back- We'll make sure everything is perfect for you...

Mika: Alright... just call me if you need help... -kisses her gently- I love you... <3

Elle: >_< He'll kick him out... I know he will... |c It's not fair...

Honiahaka: Oh don't be sorry... Sad I'm just glad that you're going to be better... -kisses the top of his head- You get me so worried...

Xavier: ... Fucking hell you need help brother... -strokes his fur gently- |c

Eloisa: Ohh... |3 I see my man wants some special time... -leans in and kisses his neck gently- <3

Jess: >_< -whimpers a little- I-I... I'm yours... Ah! Please you're hurting me!

Aurora: -takes the water and drinks some of it- Thank you... -smiles faintly- I feel a bit better after having such a nice sleep... Were you okay after I went to bed?

Zelda: .. Alright. You sleep well dear... -goes to hug her but stops herself- ... -sighs a bit and goes into her bedroom-

Quinn: Y-Yes... -moans louder, tilting his head back- Yes... I am your bitch... I am yourrohhhh <3 !

Gardevoir: D< <Get down here and fight like a human!> -jumps up and tries to get her-

(It's cool X3)

???: -heads down to the beach- Alright guys... remember this is probably the big guy... he is going to be tough and powerful. We need to be prepared... -looks over- There he is.

Annette: It's going to have a proper dining room... a nice big bedroom for us... and I even got a spare room set up... in case we find your son and he wants to stay with us... Smile

Jude: ... Don't worry I won't. -kisses the top of her head- We won't have anything like that again... -helps her into his car-

Madeline: Oh they should be in my bag near the bed... Thanks...

Reynard: Mmn... -sits up and looks her over- You're so beautiful Eldora... I must be so lucky to have you... -runs a hand up her dress-

Zara: -shakes her head- It's okay. I don't need much in my life. I'm happy with what I have. Besides I do trading. I make something of equal value and give it to that person if I want anything...

???: -nods- Yes ma'am... -heads out of the room to Giovanni's room- >/

Aurora: o.o;; Wait no D: Please don't... Look I'm alright... it's just a couple of bruises... Sad

Chelsea: |3 Mmn... Well you better make sure your hands get everywhere.. <3

Meri: o.o... Why not? Sad I am just so worried about you...

Tani: O///O;; Oh my god >///< -covers herself up more- Why would you do this?!

Laetri: o.o... Oh my god it is you two... both of you. Seriously? I mean... it sounded like you were having great sex...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 pm

Vivian: They'll... send you away. |c And I'll have no one again... -wipes her eyes- Please keep your distance, so they don't know...

Bobby: Yeah me too... |3 You're definitely the best thing to happen to me Chels... <3

Lexi: D< !! NO! You can't, I've had it all my life! >.< -hits his chest and tears run down her face- They found me wrapped up in it when I was a baby! Give it!

Violet: I love you guys... <3

Evan: We love you too baby... -kisses the top of her head- More than anything in this world... <3

Lucy: -smiles a bit- I love you too... my beautiful guardian angel. Smile

Deo: -starts to stitch up her wound- ...

Fawn: Please Elle just settle down... Sad You need to rest...

Vitali: N-no I... |c I shouldn't have become your guardian... -ears droop a little- I must confess something....

Blade: ... Mmn... -murmurs a little in his sleep- .... -slowly starts to open his eyes- o.o !! D< -roars and immediately jumps to his feet, lunging at Xavier-

William: |3 Mmn... oh yes... -wraps his arms around her and tilts his head back- I've missed it... ;3

Harold: Good. >/ -pushes her down on the bed- ... Now... >3 Spread your lovely legs... <3

G: Fine. -clearly has not slept all night- When you've fully woken I want you to eat. -motions to the tray of food by the bed- <.< And a word of warning... bad girls who don't eat all their breakfast don't get to see what their surprise is. -leans down and kisses the top of her head-

Medli: Sad -watches her leave- ...

Damien: ... -follows her- Hey... :/ That's an improvement you know...

Nikita: <Yes...> -moves her head more- <Scream for me. Louder bitch...> <3

Silvia: D: Eehhh... -scrambles up into a higher branch- What's your problem? >:T -grumbles darkly- I don't have time for this. -throws a pokeball and sends out her Krookodile-

Krookodile: >C -snorts and growls at her- ... -a dark and ground type, I would just like to remind everyone-

???: Yeah I heard about this one. -looks around a bit and speaks into his watch- Do we have the area surrounded?

???: Roger, and the combat unit is in place.

Mewtwo: -tail swishes a bit and watches them- >C ...

Missy: Oh that would be so wonderful to see him again... <3 -sighs a little- I miss him so much...

Amber: Thankyou... -climbs in and curls up a little, hugging her knees- |c

Adam: N-no... no worries... -quickly looks away and goes over to her bag, pulling her clothes out- >\\< The fuck was that...?

Eldora: I... I think I'm the lucky one... ^//^ -raises her head and looks up at him- Oh Reynard... o-oh gosh... -watches him and bites her lip-

Fox: :/ Well we just feel bad you know? Taking all this money for ourselves... you're coming to the wedding right?

Madame: >/ Don't get involved Aurora.

G: -going through some homework books- Fucking bitch... -.-;

Baldor: |3 Yes ma'am... whatever you say. -kisses her cheek gently- <3

???: o.o Oh prince Baldor. ^^ Welcome back. A private bath I presume?

Drayna: Look... I'll stay here. I just don't want you to meet her. She'd... hate you. Sad

Silver: >///< Are you serious Laetri?! Get out! Go play with the dogs!
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Spike: ... Ill try to. :/ Call me if you need me... But please say something to Scruff soon... -walks out-

Chelsea: ... You know... I was thinking maybe we should go to the surface for one night... Get a nice dinner and that... Smile

Isaac: <.<... Alright shh. Come on now you're looking pathetic. -holds her arms- Just relax. I won't rip it up |3 

Christi: Now is there anything you would like? Smile

Mika: -blushes a little and heads outside-

Meri: >.>... guardian angel?

Honiahaka: Sad Please... Tell me. I don't want anymore secrets between us...

Xavier: O.O!! -falls to the ground- >_< B-Blade stop! You're going to open your stitches!

Rayurn: D: Shit! -goes over and pulls Blade off of him-

Eloisa: |3 -pushes him gently down on the bed- It'll be good to test out this bed ... See how it'll hold up... -runs a hand up his shirt, then slowly moves it down into his pants- <3

Jess: >_< P-Please... Please be gentle.. -opens her legs a little, still looking scared-

Aurora: <.< Ohh... I must've been very good if I'm getting a surprise... -puts the glass down- Don't worry I am hungry... X3 -looks him over- ... Sweetheart you look so tired... -places a hand on his cheek-

Link: ... :/ C'mon. I'll tuck you in kiddo. -heads into her room and places her on her bed-

Zelda: Yeah... It is... It'll just be a slow process...

Quinn: Yes... Yes ma'am -breathes heavier and lets out a loud moan, gripping her hair tight- <3!!

Gardevoir: o.o... <Damn! Its a dark pokemon...> ... -looks at them- <Listen... We shouldn't be fighting! We must work together to stop these guys!>

???: -looks over at him and grins- right then... >J Let's get this bastard and give him to the boss...

Annette: I wonder if he looks more like you... Or Jude <.<;; the poor kid...

Jude: -gets in the car and looks her over- o.o Shit Amber... Are you sure youre going to be okay? 

Madeline: ... Are you really sure you're okay? You seem... Iunno... Nervous.

Reynard: -smiles a little and kisses her, caressing her gently- Mmn... You like this babe...? 

Zara: Course i am. I couldnt miss out on something as important as that... -smiles a little-

Aurora: D: But really it's okay... 

???: -goes into the room and grabs him by the arm- Your mum wants to see you >/ -drags him to the infirmary-

Chelsea: Private room for two love ... |3 Please and thank you <3

Meri: :/ That's nothing new. A lot of people hate me. -sighs- Alright. I won't see her.

Laetri: >.>... okay. -heads out and closes the door-

Tani: ... <///<;; So uh... You were saying...?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Vivian: |c Yeah... yeah alright... -sits down and puts a hand on her stomach- >.< Ugh...

Bobby: Smile Hey that sounds great... I'd love to. Do we have the money?

Lexi: >.< -stops and tears run down her face- G-give it back... -looks up at him and glares- >C Give it back, you've got no use for it!

Violet: No... no it's all perfect. Just like I imagined it... Smile

Lucy: Uh... -blushes a little, looking embarrassed- Y-yeah... that's just what I call her. Cause she protects me and cares for me... -rubs her arm and looks away-

Vitali: I... D| I've never fought before... Sad I'm sorry... it was so dangerous trying to be your guide. I just wanted to meet you... |c Truth is I was never a fighter back at the clubs... they thought I was a girl when I was born so they never trained me to fight... I didn't stand a chance against Blade...

Fawn: D8 !! Oh my god! -backs away a bit-

Deo: Shit... keep him away from here, I can't let Elle get off her back.

Blade: -struggles against Rayurn- D< You stay away! -stitches start to open and bleed- You are no brother of mine!

William: Mmn.... |3 Ohh... oh Eloisa... -shuts his eyes and bites his lip- F-fuck...

Harold: >J Ssh sh... no need to be scared... -pushes her down on the bed and moves a hand up between her legs- Of course I'll be gentle... <3 Mmn...

G: -takes her hand and squeezes it gently- Well people usually get that way when they haven't slept. Don't worry, just eat up.

Medli: -crawls under the covers and hugs her pillow- ... Mister Link... do you ever think things will be back to normal...? |c

Damien: I know... and you're dealing with it great. -pulls her close and kisses her cheek- I'm very proud of you.

Nikita: Mff... -shuts her eyes for a moment and swallows, then looks back up at him- <Good boy Quinn....> |3 -pulls back a little and gently runs her tongue along the edge of his skin to clean him up- You're so good... <3

Krookodile: D< -hisses and rushes forward, knocking her to the ground with faint attack-

Silvia: >D Yeah! Let's go! -jumps down from the tree and races over to them- ... Nuh uh. Very Happy This one's mine for keeping.

Mewtwo: ... -ears perk and looks over at Gardevoir- o.o ... Gardevoir. D:

Silvia: Attack now! While it's distracted!

Missy: Oh.... the way I remember he looks a lot like his father. Smile It's alright though... I wouldn't mind.

Amber: It was all so scary... >.< -tears up a little- I just want it to be over...

Adam: ^^' No... no I'm fine. -gets up and hands her her clothes- Here you go.

Eldora: Mmn... <3 -kisses him back and shivers a little at his touch- Y-yes... yes oh Reynard... please don't stop. You've got such a gentle touch... -plays with the ends of her hair and watches his hand-

Fox: X3 Thanks... it'd be weird not having you there. You made it possible...

Madame: Quiet. >/ It's none of your concern.

G: o.o !! Hey! D< Let me go! -pulls his arm away- I'll see her when I want to alright?! >/ -glares at them- Things are gonna start changing soon... everyone here knows she isn't well and she won't be here much longer. You'd be start learning who to show respect to.

???: Yes ma'am. ^^ Right this way. -leads them to a private room-

Baldor: You're going to love this. |3 -kisses her cheek- It's just about a million times better than having a bath on earth.

Drayna: -sighs- Sad I can't understand how people could hate you... you're so sweet...

Silver: -sighs and runs a hand through his hair- I was saying... >.> I do sort of need some blood. |3 -strokes her cheek gently- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:49 am

Hanson: -comes into the room- >.>... What's the matter now?

Chelsea: X3 We have heaps of money. You know that. -kisses her neck gently- <3

Isaac: -smacks her hard across her cheek- >/ Keep this up and you'll never get it back you hear me?

Christi: X3 Good... now are you hungry? Do you need some more blood?

Meri: ... X3 Heh. It's adorable. Don't be embarrassed...

Honiahaka: Sad ... Oh Vitali... You shouldn't have risked it... You shouldn't have put yourself out like that and risked your life... I'm not worth it...

Rayurn: Calm yourself D< You're starting to bleed again! -puts him back on the bed- What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Xavier: -gets up- Just hold him still so I can fix up his wounds...

Eloisa: Mmn... -pulls his pants off gently- William you really are the perfect man <3

Jess: >.< -whimpers a little- Nngh... I really... I really don't like this >_< -closes her legs up a bit-

Aurora: ... -sighs and eats her breakfast- I feel bad though... You really needed that sleep... :/

Link: ... I should hope so... :/ Things usually take a while to turn back to normal after such bad things have happened...

Zelda: ... -sighs a little- Let's just go get some sleep... I feel so tired... |c -goes and lays down in the bed, pulling the covers over herself-

Quinn: F-Fuck... -lays back a bit- That was so... So good... <3

Gardevoir: >.< !! -yelps out in pain as she falls onto the ground, tearing up-

???: You to keep? D< The boss wants this one. You're not going to have it.

Lily: -rises up from the ground a bit, grabbing Silvia's leg and making her trip over- D< I should bloody well murder you! And now I'm risking my ass being here.

Annette: Heh X3 And you know what? I think we should invite Derek to meet him too... I wonder how he and Anudor are doing...

Jude: :/ It's alright... I won't them near you... -starts to drive off home- ... Is there anything I can get you?

Madeline: Thanks... I'll just be in the bathroom getting changed... -heads into the bathroom and shuts the door a little, taking off her towel-

Reynard: Mmn... -moves on top of her and whispers in her ear- Show me what you have learnt... Please... <3

Zara: X3 Well I do like weddings... I really hope one day I can get married myself...

Aurora: Sad ... -sighs and looks down- |c

???: >.> Oh yes I know you are in charge in the future, but right now your mother still owns the spot. >/ -grabs his arm and drags him down, keeping a firm grip- And she isn't too happy about a certain someone giving their sister bruises...

Chelsea: Anything could be better than having a bath back on earth. X3 -cuddles up to him- <3

Meri: :/ It's what happens when you're a weird looking fish creature... but as long as you don't hate me I'm all good... -kisses the top of her head-

Tani: Oh is that all...? -smiles faintly and moves some hair away from her neck- Enjoy babe... You deserve it. <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:27 am

Vivian: >.< M-my stomach... -looks a little pale- I... I feel like I'm going to be sick... |c

Bobby: I know... X3 Just wanted to make sure. -looks up at her- ... You think it's wise to leave Scruff here by himself? :/

Lexi: >.< !! -yelps and tears up- Ah! ... -trembles a little and holds the side of her face- Y-you're not... >C You're not gonna break be you sick bastard.

Violet: Yeah actually... I'm a little hungry.

Evan: Well for now we've got no problem if you feed off us... Smile Until we find a long term solution. Maybe we can even find a cure for your vampirisim one day.

Lucy: Mmn... :/ Uhm.... d-do you feel better now with that water? Strong enough to go back...?

Vitali: |c I know... I know I'm so sorry... you could have been killed... -looks up at her- ... But you are worth it. Sad If it didn't put you at risk I'd have done it again...

Blade: -snarls and tries to bite at his hands- Let me go! D< You can't keep me... >.<

William: |3 -wraps his arms around her waist- And soon... you'll be my perfect wife. <3

Harold: ... >/ -frowns a bit and forces her legs apart again- What did I tell you? Well you know what? I won't be gentle now.

G: -gently kisses the top of her head- I've gone without sleep before. Things needed to be done and sometimes I just can't put them on hold.

Medli: |c I want things to be normal... I-I feel bad for not letting them be normal. But... I'm so scared mister Link...

Damien: Alright... :/ -lays down and pulls her into his arms- I've got you... <3

Nikita: -gets up and sits on the edge of the bed- Awh... |3 -plays with some of his hair- You always look so cute afterwards... <3 So tired...

Mewtwo: -narrows his eyes and glares at the krookodile, ignoring the agents now- >C Leave her...

Silvia: >w> Well we'll just see for ourselves when-- o.o !! Ah! >.< -trips over and falls flat on her face- Geez! Alright get the combat squad on the pokemon while it's still distracted! D< The rest of you take care of the fugitive!

Mewtwo: >C -floats into the air a bit and shoots shadowballs at it-

Missy: ^^' Oh I'm sure they're very happy in their new home together... I didn't want to bother them...

Amber: -shakes her head- N-no thanks... just the drink sounds nice....

Adam: o//o ... I must be nuts... -quietly goes over and watches her through the door- c: ... Fuck... <3

Eldora: -bites her lip and goes very red- Of course... <3 -slowly reaches forward and starts to pull his pants off- Could you... take my dress off...? ^///^

Fox: >.> Oh yeah? X3 Anyone particular you got in mind?

G: >/ Oh what, the bitch talked?

Madame: ... -looks over at them as they come in- She did. >/ Come here boy.

Baldor: -takes her into the room and shuts the door- X3 I think you really need something like this... -pulls her close and gently rubs her shoulders- |3 Just to help you relax... <3 -starts to kiss her neck-

Drayna: -tries to smile- I could never hate you for how you look... you're a good person and you treat me well, what reason would I have to not absolutely love you...? Smile

Silver: |3 You're the best... -moves in and gently kisses her- Well I don't want to hurt my Mihan... and this helps to numb you... -gently bites down into her neck- <3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Hanson: It's probably just you having morning sickness and your lack of eating. >.>

Chelsea: :/ -sighs- No... I think maybe we should get someone to keep an eye on him...

Isaac: ... |3 We'll just see... now... -plays with some of her hair- Do I change your features or not...

Christi: Do you think there is a way to be cured of it? :/

Meri: I'm still feeling kinda fuzzy... If you want me to leave though you could help take me back the lake...

Honiahaka: ... -sighs and strokes his head gently- I spose I'll be taking care of you again... -kisses the top of his head-

Rayurn: -holds him down- You will stay here while you're getting healed D< Be appreciative that we are taking care of you after you hurt so many of us! Even your own grandchild who still thinks you need help! Now calm the fuck down!

Eloisa: -smiles faintly- I promise you... that I will please you no matter what... -sits up a bit and unzips the back of her dress- <3

Jess: >_< Oh please... Please be gentle... I-I have never had sex... it's going to hurt so much!

Aurora: ... Still I'm sorry... Did you manage to sort things out?

Link: It's not your fault Medli... :/ I know you're scared... we all get scared sometimes. Trust me... -holds her hand gently- This will be over soon...

Zelda: ... -closes her eyes and buries her face in his chest- I feel happy here in your arms...

Quinn: Heh... -smirks a bit- I'm glad I am making you happy... |D Oh man. <3 I'm kinda glad I won now...

???: D< Alright squad get him now!

Gardevoir: Nghh... >_< ... -looks up- o.o;; D: <Mewtwo look out! They're coming for you!>

Lily: o.o!! The fugitive?! D< I am your fucking best friend! What is this!?

Annette: Well I think they could pay at least one visit to us... :/

Derek: -is being crushed underneath Tiny- D| M-Mihan.. H-Help...

Jude: ... Alright. -stops the car- Come on... :/ I'll make it a strong one to help calm your nerves... .

Madeline: -puts her glasses on and brushes her hair a little, not noticing him. Calls out- So what will you be doing today besides figuring out the plan?

Reynard: ;3 Of course... can't have this silly thing on... -slowly undoes her dress, slipping it down and off her body- <3

Zara: Awh nah... X3 If it is someone respectful, kind and can make me feel loved then I will be happy.... <3

???: -pulls out another chair and sits him down on it- >/

Aurora: o.o;; ... -looks away, looking scared- >_<

Chelsea: Mmn... |3 -tilts her head a little- Oh... You learn fast after having sex just one time... <3

Meri: ... ^^ See this is another thing I like about you? You always make me feel special... <3

Tani: Ohh... <3 ... Heh.. it feels like... when we bit each other... to become proper Mihans... <3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Vivian: I couldn't eat, I wasn't hungry... |c -moans a little in pain- I-it hurts... -sniffles a bit and looks steadily at the ground- W-why did you do this to me? >.< I feel awful and... and everything I've worked so hard for here is being r-ruined... -tears run down her face-

Bobby: Well who do we really know around here that could do that for us? :/

Lexi: >C -swats his hand away- Don't. I don't want you changing anything. -tries to move away-

Evan: I hope so... I guess we'll have to look it up. :/

Violet: Well... I dunno if I wanna cure it. I've been this way for as long as I can remember... Sad

Lucy: Uhm... maybe that would be best. Come now... let's just get going. :/

Vitali: |c I'm so sorry... -whines a little- I'm a disgrace of a werewolf...

Deo: He's not going to calm down on his own, I'll have to sedate him. >/ -picks up a syringe from nearby-

Blade: You don't know! D< Get your hands off me! -whips around and bites down hard onto his arm, tearing into muscle and tendons-

Deo: >/ -quickly stabs it into his shoulder-

Blade: >C -snarls at Rayurn and starts to weaken his grip- ...

William: Good... I know I can depend on you my darling... |3 -pulls down her dress and looks her over- You are so... stunning, now that you're alive. <3 -caresses her gently-

Harold: >/ That is the point. You don't deserve gentle anymore, now I'm going to break you. -moves down on top of her-
(Hey I just had a super brilliant idea. Let's skip.)

G: For the most part. I assume you didn't see her last night? I saw some specialists who took care if everything... you should be safe.

Medli: -sighs a little and shuts her eyes- |c Will you stay with me? Till I go to sleep...?

Damien: -gently strokes her hair- I know babe... You're safe here. -kisses her forehead- I've got you...

Nikita: >.> Oh are you now? |3 Maybe we should do this more often... -gently trails a finger along his stomach- ;3 You're not done for the night... are you? <3

Mewtwo: -straightens up, seeming not to notice- ... Are you hurt...?

???: >/ Get it down! -throws a ball into the air above him, which expands into a weighted net in the air-

Mewtwo: o.o !! -ears perk and looks up as it comes over him- >.< !! -cries out and hits the ground as it pins him there, electrical pulses going through his body- DX Agh! Gardevoir go! -cries out in pain-

Silvia: -pulls away from her- Sorry. :T -shrugs- You know work comes first. Better get going. -looks over at them- owo !! Yeah! Very Happy -grabs a master ball- Great job! X3 Teamwork!

Missy: Well you never know... I mean moving is a big thing. :/

Anudor: >.> ... I'm sorry Derek, I can't hear you over how well your training's going. |3

Tiny: |3 -purrs a little and doesn't budge-

Amber: T-Thankyou... I think I really need it...

Adam: ... Huh... o///o Oh, uh... nothing much else... other... other than... uh...

Eldora: Ohh Reynard... -shivers a little- I-I love the feel of your touch... <3 -arches her back a little to meet his hand-

Fox: >.> You should try and cheer up old Shawn down there. That werewolf girl apparently saw enough in him to do him.

G: -glares at her- >C What is your fucking problem? Five minutes went by and you already ran off telling everyone! D<

Madame: Enough. >/ -sits up a bit and grabs him by the scruff of his shirt, pulling him closer- I don't know who you think you are... but as long as there's still air in my lungs, you are not the one in charge! -strikes him hard across the face, enough to knock him to the floor- You keep your hands off your sister, do you understand me brat child?! D< Get up!

Baldor: I have an excellent teacher... |3 -starts to pull off her clothes- You said I'd better get my hands everywhere and wash you properly... ;3 Is there a penalty if I don't?

Drayna: Well I don't think enough people have made you feel special either... You deserve it. Smile

Silver: -sucks away some blood- Mmn... Tani... |3 You taste amazing... <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next