Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non canon couples 1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:35 am

Vivian: From... us?

Voldemort: Yes... >.> Have a seat Vivian dearest. -takes her hand and pushes her into a chair- .... I have been suspecting something lately... that I can only call upon both of you to confirm. -looks over at Hanson- You did not use any form of contraceptive when you attacked her... did you?

----------------------------------------------

Violet: M-mum... I wanted to ask you... Sad I know you want me to get away from here, and so do I... but I'm so torn. -bites her lip- What of my master... Annette? I don't want to leave her now that I've found you... c-can she come with us...?

Kali: I know... it's gonna be ok. Isaac can't hurt me. Just stay home where it's safe... alright?

Vitali: Sad Don't worry... I-I can take care of you just fine... -slowly goes over to her- I think it's awful that they're hurting you like that.

William: ... -goes over and gently takes her hand- I'm very proud of you... -kisses her cheek gently- Eloisa's right. >/ We're going upstairs to pack our things... and then we're leaving as soon as we can. Mum was right about you...

Harold: ... -grumbles darkly and just looks away, wiping the blood from his nose- >C

G: -glances down at her- .... -strokes her hair gently- Are you ok? Not hurt...?

Medli: >.< A-and mummy... -sniffles a bit and wipes her eyes- She... she was like him... she did horrible things to me... -slowly looks up at him- C-can I have that potion now... p-please...?

Damien: ... -eventually looks up at her- Oh Zelda... -face softens a little- I'm sorry he hurt you... -goes over to hug her gently-

Nikita: -blushes a bit- Just as long as I get to be on top later.... <3 -cuddles up to him-

Mewtwo: The humans that are searching for me. >C -flicks his tail a bit and steps back, watching the sky- .... We have to move. Find somewhere else.

Amber: -quickly nods- I-I'll be quiet... Sad -backs away into the corner, away from her-

Missy: S-sorry.... -bites her lip and looks up at him- Sad Y-you can come in... o-of course... -steps out of his way and backs off a little-

Adam: >.> Awh, you're just being mean again. I'm gonna starve to death cause of this evil witch. X3

???: D: Awh... do we have to?

Fox: Ooh... -rubs his chest gently- I would love it if you got taller... mmn, I bet you'll be all muscular too. <3

Doctor: She... didn't give a reason at the time.

G: Sad Well how long has she got? Can you treat it?

Doctor: I'm not sure yet, I have to do some tests to see how far it's spread. :/ I'll call for you when I can tell you more.

???: Well that doesn't surprise me in the least... he has always been very charitable. Wanting to help others that he barely knows. He has taken you into his home? -places a glowing hand over her arm and starts doing the (not painful) tattoo-

Drayna: We are born with our natural element... it's all in the stars. -reaches up and gently puts her hands over his gills, saying something quietly in the ancient language- ... -moves her hands away, letting the orbs of water float over his gills- There... how is that?
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 am

Hanson: o.o... No... I don't think I did... Why is that so interesting to you my lord?

Christi: Well... dear I don't know... I'm not sure about having her around the house... Sad

Celestia: A-Alright... -sighs and kisses her gently- Be safe and come home soon... and then we can get that bitch for what she did to Annette.

Honiahaka: -backs away a little, scared- >.< ...

Mika: Shh it's alright... I trust him. -strokes her fur gently- Sad When you are ready to be taken out of the healers we'll take you to his tent...

Eloisa: ... Come on... let's just go... -squeezes his hand and heads upstairs-

Alejandro: >.> -leans down- If I hear you hurt her again... you'll be living in my world from now on... the world of hell... got that? >/

Aurora: -shakes her head- No I'm alright... I've been through worse I can tell you that...

Link: o.o... Z-Zelda did that stuff to you...? Sad -takes out a red potion for her and hands it to her- Here drink... I didn't think she could do that...

Zelda: ... -hugs him tight and buries her face in his shoulder- Oh Damien... h-he made me do things... horrible things to our little girl... >_<

Quinn: X3 Wouldn't have it any other way babe. <3 -heads inside-

Gardevoir: ... -quickly floats down and head towards where the humans are-

Jude: -walks inside- ... Adam still hasn't come home... >.> I find this suspicious Missy...

Madeline: <.< Well you wanted cough snorts. X3 -hands him a bowl anyway and takes hers-

Reynard: Yes it's getting late X3 Come on. Eldora and I will get to sleep too.

Alejandro: Well it would certainly make me feel younger. X3 I'll be a superman. >:T -tries to flex a little- I can't wait for Shawn to come and give me the transfer... But I guess we should go get the bar opened up.

Aurora: -stands up- But can't we stay here...? Sad I don't want to leave her side...

Chelsea: Yeah... yeah he has... and I was planning on leaving... but he got really upset... -watches him- ... Wow. This isn't painful at all o.o... Nicer than the tattoos in the human world.

Meri: -breathes a little- ... Y-Yeah... yeah this really is helpful. Thanks so much... I kinda wish I met you earlier so I could learn this trick X3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:31 am

Vivian: o.o;; ... -just sits there and doesn't say anything-

Voldemort: Because.... -goes over and points his wand at her stomach- ... She is with child... <.<

Evan: Sad I'm not sure I like the idea of having another vampire around...

Violet: What? D: But... but she... she was the one that took me away from that horrible man to begin with. She's a good person, I swear it... -tears up- Please... please don't make me choose... >.<

Kali: Mhmm... I love you Mihan... -cuddles her gently and sinks into the ground-

Vitali: I'll uh... I'll just leave you be until then... Sad -walks out and heads back to his tent-

Lucy: -watches him leave- ... He seems a lot nicer than the other men from the fight clubs... :/

William: I've got you... I've got you darling.... -holds onto her protectively and heads upstairs- Sad ... I'm so sorry... I-I had no idea it was so bad. For a moment I really thought...

Fox: Yeah we'll sell you to a strip club or something. >.> -goes over and holds onto his arm- ... Hee... |3 -cuddles up to him- You're so muscular now... <3

G: I see... well once we get back somewhere safe I'll call Vivian and get her to sort things out on her end so they won't attack us anymore.

Medli: -takes it and drinks a little- Ah... >.< -whimpers in pain as her burn heals- Y-yeah she... she was so scary... -tears up a little- She hurt me... Crying or Very sad She's never hurt me before... not like him...

Damien: Horrible things...? -cuddles her close and strokes her hair gently- What do you mean? Sad

Nikita: -looks around once they're inside- ... This place is great...

Mewtwo: o.o; -ears flatten- Stop! D< Don't be a fool!

Missy: I... I-I'm sorry you've lost him, but... -takes a step back- I already told you, I really don't have him here. Sad I haven't seen him since he was a baby... p-please believe me... -shivers a little-

Adam: -takes his bowl- X3 It was SO worth it. Mmn... |3 Man this smells good. You know among other things, my dad can't cook for shit. >.>

???: >.> -pouts a little- Mkay... -lays back down-

Eldora: -smiles faintly- Thankyou... for giving me a chance... -leans up and gently kisses his cheek- Good night. <3 I love you so much...

Fox: -glances at the door- ... Oh yeah. Suppose we should. <.< Tell that Zara girl to be ready. -goes over to the door and steps outside, changing the sign to open-

Doctor: Look I have to run some tests, just come back when I call. Out you go now.

G: ... C'mon Aurora... -takes her hand and leads her outside-

???: o.o -ears perk- Painful? Now why would it be painful?

Drayna: X3 I'll have to teach it to you later... so you can do it on your own. Of course the water will need to be replaced, but it's still a neat trick. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 am

Hanson: o___o;; Oh hell no. There is no way I am looking after a kid. Can't we get rid of it?

Christi: Sweetheart please don't be upset with us... but you can understand how scared we get... besides she has big wings and looks so... demonic... how can we hide that from the world to make sure they don't attack us...

Celestia: ... -sighs and sits down in a chair- Please be safe... |c

Honiahaka: What if it's just a trick? They've done tricks like this before >.<

Mika: I think he is generally nice :/ Most of the men from the fight clubs here wouldn't dare want to share with someone.

Elosia: |c I know... you thought I would've run off... but I never will. -sighs- I was so excited for us to be engaged William... I would never want to leave... especially for money... I'd give it all away just to be with you.

Alejandro: ... -smirks a bit- You're fan girling over me |3 -chuckles a bit-

Aurora: ... -sighs- You can try... -brushes some hair back behind her ears- You know... part of me came back not only for Baldor... but for some reason I didn't want you hurt either...

Link: ... Did Viktor put some sort of spell on your mum...? Sad I'm sorry it's just... I don't believe it...

Zelda: H-He made me touch her... he made me hurt her... Oh god I feel so disgusting... >_<

Quinn: I'm glad you like it... Smile Once we settle in I can ask Zelda about you having a job as a knight in the royal army or something. If that's what you want of course...

Gardevoir: -hides herself and looks over at them- ...

???: -looks around- You think he is somewhere here...?

Jude: Then where has he gone >/ You better not be lying to me Missy because if I find out he is here then I will make sure you're living in a fucking box... and that Adam will see what a pathetic excuse for a mother he has...

Annette: -looks at Amber and whispers- See? You see the treatment she gets?

Madeline: -goes over and gets out a fork from the box- Well what did you used to eat? -sits on the kitchen bench and starts to eat-

Reynard: -cuddles her close- I love you too... more than anything in this world... but... I want you to promise me one thing Eldora. Please don't have any sort of contact with that man again. Alright?

Alejandro: -puts his shirt on- Hey Zara are you all set?

Zara: Yep ^_^ Place is cleaned up and I have a few drinks ready on hand for the first few customers.

Alejandro: ... -looks at Fox- Are we paying this girl? She deserves pay and a fucking bonus o.o...

Aurora: But... Sad -sighs and walks out with him, tears falling down her cheeks- >_< W-What if she doesn't make it? I can't lose another mother...

Chelsea: Well since humans don't really know magic they use a needle to put the ink under the skin. It hurts like a bitch at first but you get used to it.

Meri: It really is... though I must keep it to myself. Other creatures might find out and use it to their advantages... Anyway come on. The market is this way. You pick out whatever you want and I'll buy it. Smile -heads off down the street into a market place-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:10 am

Vivian: o.o;; ... -places a hand on her stomach- No... >_< Oh god this can't be happening...

Voldemort: Be quiet child. >.> ... It will be your responsibility. I have... plans for it. As of now Hanson, Vivian... and her unborn child, are yours. I want both of them kept healthy and alive. -walks past him and out of the room, shutting the door behind him-

Vivian: D: Father you can't-- .... >.< No... no no... -tears up and puts her head in her hands-

Evan: Sad It's just not realistic sweetheart...

Violet: ... But... |c It's not fair... she did everything to make sure I was safe... -tears fall down her face- I love her...

Kali: -rises up outside the house and looks around- ... Suppose it'll take come investigation to figure out which one did it. >.> -walks inside-

Lucy: Sad And you need a guide... you can't keep staying on your own or you'll keep getting attacked...

William: I know... I should have known he was lying. I'm sorry I didn't believe you... |c I'm sorry... -gently kisses the top of her head, then holds her at arms length- It's gonna be better from now on, I promise. We're gonna go out to our new estate and you'll be safe there... never harmed.

Fox: I can't help it... <3 -rests her head against his shoulder and gently rubs his chest- I really just... mmn... can't wait to get home. ;3 So you can pound me...

G: -looks her over- ... Is that so? And why would you not want me hurt...?

Medli: ... >.< I dunno... but... -shakes her head- She was so scary and horrible... s-she promised I'd never get hurt like that again...

Damien: Oh god... Sad He's even sicker than I thought... it's ok... it's ok he's dead now. -cuddles her close- Let's just go home and make sure the little one's ok...

Nikita: Yeah... of course. I mean I don't really know anything else. Fighting's what I love... -looks around a bit- ... You were right when you said the place was dusty. I wouldn't have any clue how to fix it up...

???: This is where it was sighted, and I'm getting a strong psychic reading somewhere close. Everyone spread out and search for it.

Missy: >_<; -whimpers a bit in fright and tears up- I don't know! I really don't know where he is! Please don't make things worse for me... p-please it's already so hard to get by. Sad I-I haven't done anything...

Amber: ... He's being so mean to her... D: Why would he be like that?

Adam: Oh well usually I' just order takeout. X3 -laughs a bit- By the time it got to the house he'd have to pay for it. Really pissed him off most of the time.

Eldora: -looks him over- Not... at all? -bite sher lip- ... I owe it to you... y-yes Reynard. I promise you... -rests her head against his chest- He... he's all the way back in the demon world anyway. There's no way I could ever speak with him...

Fox: o.o ... I dunno... hey girl, did you want to get paid for any of this? You sure as hell deserve it.

G: Hey calm down... -wipes her eyes- :/ Don't cry alright? Mother has some of the best doctors there are... they'll figure something out. We just gotta wait and see how this goes... -holds her close- Don't be upset...

???: D: Ouch... that must really hurt. How barbaric... -continues doing her tattoo- ... So if it is not so bold of me to ask... do you dislike Baldor? :/ He seems to have acted very kind towards you, but...

Drayna: -follows him out- Really? X3 Anything? You're too kind... I really don't deserve this kind of treatment... -ears flatten and goes red-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 pm

Hanson: o.o... Nah no way. Fuck that. I'm getting out of here. You're on your own kiddo. -flicks his wand making his bag appear- Good luck.

Christi: Sad ... -sighs- We'll figure out something... -wipes away her tears-

Isaac: So you have control over her. Surely you can bring her back right? >/

Honiahaka: ... I guess so... -sits up a bit-

Mika: :/ How about we take you over there now? You can rest and know that you're being looked after...

Eloisa: -wipes away some of her tears and looks up at him- Thank you... Thank you so much... And I will stand by my promise... I will be the best wife... -cuddles up to him- I love you so much. <3

Alejandro: |3 Mmn... I can't wait myself... it's always nice to be on the top sometimes... But you really are the best <3 -leans in and kisses her neck gently-

(I can't imagine Harold through this. Iunno if he thinks it'll be gross or he might get turned on.)

Aurora: ... I really don't know. You upset me... and hurt me... and yet I got so worried...

Link: I'm sure it wasn't her fault sweetheart... you know your mother wouldn't allow that to happen... Sad

Zelda: I don't... I don't think I can... sh-she is going to hate me so much Damien... >_< I hate myself!

Quinn: <.< Leave it to me. My mother use to do interior design |3 So I know how to clean and fix up a house. You got the full package with me.

Gardevoir: ... -thinks for a moment and makes all the people stand still in their places-

Jude: ... Fine. But if I hear he has come here... you better call me Missy... or I'll make things worse for you... -heads out of the door-

Annette: To get her money... to make her scared and do anything he wants... Missy came from a rich home and had a lovely life... he screwed it up...

Madeline: All you had was fast food? Geez. Thank god I'm teaching you to cook. X3

Reynard: ... -strokes her hair gently- Thank you. I just feel better that you don't be near him... he might do that again. -kisses the top of her head- You're my world Eldora <3

Zara: o.o... Hm? Oh no. Money is worthless to me. My colony never had it, I never used it. I don't want it.

Alejandro: ... -looks at Fox- There must be a god.

Aurora: -sniffles and buries her face in his shoulder- B-But... but what if they can't do anything... |c What are we going to do...?

Chelsea: ... I don't dislike him. It's just scary from the fact that someone is actually being nice and taking care of me... -sighs a bit-

Meri: And why not? You know I think it's time that someone treated you to something nice. Smile -picks up a basket-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Vivian: .... -lifts her head and looks up at him- ... >.< No... NO! D< -morphs to her demon form and stands- You did this to me! You share the responsibility! Y-you heard what my father just said, so... >_< So you're staying and taking care of me! Don't you fucking even THINK about leaving!

Violet: |c -holds onto her hand- Please.... Annette is my life.... I would be broken and lost without her. Crying or Very sad Please don't make me choose....

Evan: Alright... just calm down. Sad We'll talk about it...

???: D: I've been trying master... it's not working, she's being held back at the castle.

Lucy: Yeah it would be easier to rest knowing you're being protected... Right? :/

William: -cuddles her close- I know... I know you will. You'll be a perfect wife... <3 -kisses her gently-

Fox: Ahh... <3 -shuts her eyes and tilts her head back- I can't stand it any longer... -holds onto him- Please... -glances over at the dining table- ... Do me over his table. <3

Harold: Ugh. >C -scowls- Filthy creatures.... don't even think about it.

G: ... Well... I'm glad you came back. Thank you... -kisses the top of her head-

Medli: -shakes her head and trembles a little- Crying or Very sad I don't want to see her... s-she might hurt me again... -sniffles and cries a bit, backing away from him and curling up on the bed-

Damien: o.o Woah hey... c'mon don 't hate yourself. Sad It wasn't your fault... -gently wipes her eyes-

Nikita: |3 Oh good... I knew I got myself a good... package. ;3 -comes up behind him and squeezes his butt- <3 So... how long until we'll have a bed?

???: o.o; ... -tries to move- ... Hey what's going on?! D:

Missy: No please-- .... >.< I haven't done anything! -buries her face in her hands and starts to cry-

Amber: D: -watches her- T-that... that's horrible... Sad How could anyone do that..?

Adam: X3 Yeah I'm pretty lucky. I don't think I can eat any more Asian food or pizza for a year. .... -sets his bowl down- :/ Y'know I've been thinking... about... going and finding my mother. Maybe she could help support me...

Eldora: -smiles faintly and blushes- You know... I'm not so scared now.... maybe later, when... when you feel you can trust me... I can make up to you for what I did... -goes red and gently rubs his chest- <3

Fox: o.o Must be... >.> Let's just see how she handles the clientele first.

???: -goes in and sits at a table with a few other demons- >.> ... Hey check it out... New barmaid. -looks over at her- Hey girl, get over here!

G: ... -cuddles her close- Aurora... don't you see what she was doing? All the training and private classes... she's been getting us ready for this. I think... -looks around a bit- I think this place will be ours soon...

???: Well... maybe you should try being receptive to it. :/ It is fairly genuine... -finishes it up- There we go... what do you think?

Drayna: X3 I guess... thanks. -hugs his arm and rests her head on his shoulder- I owe you one...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am

Hanson: o.o... Calm the fuck down! D< I don't care. If I don't want to be a part of this I have the right not to be!

Christi: We'll think about it sweetheart... but right now I think you need to lay down and rest okay...? Sad

Isaac: >/ Then maybe you should go back there and retrieve her. The one time I actually have power over her she isn't here... >C

Honiahaka: I guess so...

Mika: Here... -helps her off of the bed- He seems sweet... I think if you give him a chance you will both be less nervous...

Eloisa: Mmn... -kisses him back gently- <3 ... Come on... let's hurry and pack so we can just get away from here...

Alejandro: >w> -picks her up- >3 Well... I think I should. <3 -goes over and pushes everything off the table, placing Fox down on it. Rips off her clothes and pulls down his pants-

Aurora: ... -rests her head on his shoulder- How far is the base...?

Link: ... Sad You poor thing... -sighs- Look would you like me to get you a dress?

Zelda: >_< But she won't understand that... I hurt her like he hurt her... she'll never forgive me... |c

Quinn: o///o ... Well I'm not exactly sure... I guess we can make do with something tonight and buy a nice bed tomorrow... one that is comfortable... and has a lot of bounce <3

???: o.o;; D8 I... I don't know! I can't move!

Gardevoir: ... -flicks her wrist, making them speed off away from the mountains-

Annette: -goes over to Missy and hugs her gently- He is a fucking bastard that's why... >/ -kisses the top of Missy's head- It's alright babe... Sad Calm down...

Madeline: :/ ... -puts her bowl down- You sure that would be a good idea?

Reynard: -blushes a little and shuffles a bit under her- Uh... Y-Yeah... yeah of course...

Zara: -ear flicks and looks over- o.o... Coming ^_^ -goes over and places some drinks on the table. Sits down in the demons lap and looks up at him- And how are you feeling today sir...? <3

Aurora: ... B-But... -looks around- ... -sighs- Now I can understand why she made you act this way... I don't think I could be ready to help look after this place... Sad

Chelsea: Mmn... -looks down at it- Wow that's pretty good... Thanks so much for doing this... -smiles a little-

Meri: -blushes a little- Heh... Awh... You don't owe me anything ^///^;; You have helped me with my gills... that's enough...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:01 am

Vivian: D< My father won't let you go! You're responsible for the both of us now and by god... you are going to stay here and do your fucking job as a father! >8C

Evan: -helps Christi up- Yes... yes a good rest would do you some good right now dear. Sad

Violet: -sighs a little and lays down- Alright... |c -hugs her pillow and lays on her side-

???: D: Demon Queen Celestia has her! If I go anywhere near the palace they'll kill me.... o-or send me to the depths... or worse! >.<

Kali: >.> Mmn... too right. -walks in- You know Isaac, your girls really are very easy to get past.

Lucy: -looks up at Mika- Do you know where his tent is? :/ You seem to know everybody here...

William: Alright.... -gets out a suitcase and starts to move some things into it- You know you're going to love it there... It's got these beautiful wide open fields.... I even thought about buying you a horse. X3

Harold: >.< Ugh... -tries to get up- How dare you? D< In my own house!

Fox: -ignores him- Oh god Al... you're so strong. <3 -holds onto his arms- Just how rough are you planning to be with me...? |3

G: It's just outside the next town... not far north. I've called ahead and let them know to amp up security... we should be safe. And Vivian will be there...

Medli: ... >.< -just nods and grabs a hold of her pillow, hugging it tight-

Damien: Sad It's gonna be ok... we'll work this out. She can't hate you, not forever... you're her mother, the one that took her in and away from this horrible life...

Nikita: Oh yes... -plays with some of his hair- That just sounds perfect- >.> But you know... it only adds to my list of things you need to be punished for, that we don't already have a bed.... tst tst... what will I do with you bad boy? >3 -grips his hair and pulls his head back, leaning down and kissing him hard- <3

???: >.<;; What the hell is happening?!

Mewtwo: ... -steps closer and looks over at her- You see... that is what I mean... by special.

Missy: -cuddles up to her and buries her face in Annette's chest- >_< I'm so scared... -cries a bit and clutches at her shirt-

Amber: Sad ... I-I'm sorry... I had no idea it was so bad. And he said you were lying...

Adam: Well... I'm gonna be needing all the help I can get. I mean things are already looking good... so what's the worst that can happen? I don't find her? She says no to me, and I keep living in a shitty loft for a little while longer? -shrugs- I can handle that.

Eldora: o.o ... You're not... uncomfortable with that, are you? D: We don't have to... I-I just wanted to make you happy, and...

???: .... -plays with some of her hair- >.> Would you look at this? It's about time they hired a good barmaid. -puts an arm around her- .... And one that doesn't wear panties. |3 What's your name girl?

G: ... I wonder what she wanted you for then... :/ -sighs a bit- Look let's not think about it right now, we can talk to her when she wakes up and I'm sure she'll answer some of this for us...

???: ^^ It's no problem at all. It was nice doing something different. -stands and puts away some of his jars of ink-

Drayna: No... no I still feel like I owe you. -looks him over and laughs a bit- I didn't know it was possible for scaled creatures to blush like that... X3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Hanson: >/ No. If I had my choice I would abort that fucking little shit. But i can't. So my other choice is to get the hell out of here. Go find another fucking father.

Christi: ... Here... there is something I have missed... -pulls the blankets over her and gently tucks her in, smiling faintly- <3

Isaac: o.o... -looks over at her- ... >C Kali where is she... -goes over and grabs her by the scruff of her shirt- This shouldn't concern you or Celestia one fucking bit.

Mika: I saw him walking to his tent... it's this way... -heads outside-

Honiahaka: ... -slowly turns into her human form and follows her- |c

Eloisa: o.o... My own horse...? Very Happy That I can ride all on my own? Oh this is wonderful >w< -leans in and kisses his cheek- ... But I am curious... what are we going to do for money... :/ -starts to help him pack-

Alejandro: -ignores him as well- Oh baby I'm going to make you scream so loud that the whole estate will hear you... <3 -runs a hand down her sides, gripping onto her a little-

Aurora: ... -sighs- I haven't had good memories with Vivian... All I want to do is get the little one to bed and get into bed myself... -rubs her forehead a little-

Link: Here... -gets one out of her drawers and hands it to her- I know you're not feeling comfortable so I won't ask if you need help... Sad You poor thing...

Zelda: Oh Din... I hope so... |c -wipes her eyes- I love her so much... but after what I did... heck I deserve to be punished...

Quinn: Mmff!! -closes his eyes and kisses her back- Heh... ^^;; I feel like I'm just going to be punished for the rest of my life...

Gardevoir: ... -sighs a little- <It's just a few tricks I picked up... nothing great. As a psychic pokemon I should know how to do this.>

Annette: Shh... It's okay. I'm going to go find a house around here and we can move out... we'll go somewhere where he can't find us... -wipes away her tears- Sad Amber I hope you leave him... He is going to hurt you like he hurt Missy...

Madeline: ... -gets down from the bench and moves over to him- ... Well alright. :/ I'll help you try and find your mum... who knows. She could be a really nice person... I mean the sweet side of you had to come from somewhere... Smile

Reynard: Shh... -strokes her cheek gently- Come down... please. X3 I'm not uncomfortable... It'll just be a while before I'm ready...

???: Yeah. Finally we don't have a timid bitch... |3

Zara: -giggles a bit- Oh who needs panties. They are so fickle X3 My name is Zara Moonbeam. I'm a fortune teller Very Happy

???: Ohhh a fortune teller. Most of the ones down here do not look as hot as you do ... <w< -plays with some of her hair- <3

Alejandro: -looks over at them- ... Un-freaking-believable.

Aurora: ... -sighs and rests her head on his chest again- Alright... |c -sniffles a little- I really hope she is going to be okay... I hope so...

Chelsea: ... -sighs and stands up- So do I owe you money or anything? -picks up her jacket-

Meri: Well we are slightly human fish crea... o///o;; -covers his face- Oh jeez...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Vivian: D< YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! You think I want to take care of it?! -tears run down her face- You think I wanted ANY part of this?! You have no fucking right to leave! You did this to me, so take some fucking responsibility and STAY. HERE!

Violet: ... -smiles a bit- T-thanks mum...

Evan: -leans down and gently kisses the top of her head- ... You have no idea... how good it is to be able to do this again... <3 We love you Violet, so much...

Kali: >.> And yet, look at where we are now. -goes shadow and pulls away- Cut it out, you'll wrinkle my shirt.

Lucy: -looks her over- ... Oh wow... I'm sorry, I hadn't seen your human form yet. You're really quite pretty...

William: Well first... I'm going to be taking some of dad's money when we leave. And I've got a few million in the bank... enough to tide us over until I go back into work. Smile -smiles faintly and hugs her close- Don't you fret now. You just start thinking about all the fun you can have riding around those big open fields... <3

Fox: -shuts her eyes and tilts her head back- Oh god... you've got such a firm grip. <3 Y-you're killing me... fuck me Al, please... please now...

Harold: -backs away a bit- G-get off my table now you barbaric creatures, or... or I'll... >C

G: I know you do... you must be very tired... -gently strokes her hair-

Drayna: -wandering through the trees and looks over at her- ... -looks disappointed, her eyes red and tear stained- Why couldn't you help me Aurora...? -slowly disappears from sight-

Medli: -nods and takes it- ... I... I don't wanna get dressed while you're here... >_<; Please go away...

Damien: It wasn't your fault... please don't blame yourself darling... -teleports back to the castle-

Nikita: >w> Are you going to have a problem with that...? -reaches down and grabs his butt- <3

Mewtwo: You continue to sell yourself short like this... why? -looks her over- ... In reality... you saved me having to relocate because of them. If they had caught me...

Amber: D: H-he is...?

Missy: -looks up at her- ... Yes... Sad It's all just an act... All he cares about is his money... >.< -holds onto Annette and wipes her eyes-

Amber: -backs away a bit- I... Uhm.... I think I should be going now...

Adam: -looks away- Heh... X3 Nah, I'm not sweet...

Eldora: A-alright... -cuddles up to him and tries to calm down- I'll do anything to make it up to you... anything... <3

???: |3 Sorry dude. I stopped focusing on everything else after she said who needs panties. -holds her close- You've gotta be the best barmaid we've ever had. ;3 -runs a hand up her shirt- <3

Fox: o.o ... I... deserve a medal... for finding this chick. -ears perk- ... Holy shit. Very Happy No more demons are gonna be groping me! X3

G: -holds her close- ... How about we go outside... take out mind off it? :/ -brushes done hair out of her eyes-

???: ^^ Oh no of course not. That you like it is reward enough. Smile Elune guide you... -bows his head-

Drayna: X3 Don't worry about it... I've probably been blushing too...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:42 am

Hanson: I rather be dead than take care of a child D< I'm not wasting the rest of my life stuck to you there are other women for me! >/

Christi: More than anything in this world... you are mine and your father's life... <3

Isaac: -growls more and eyes glow red- You stupid bitch... you always think you're so tough huh? Girls... get me the iron.

Honiahaka: -looks away a little, playing with the ends of her hair and looking shy- Th-Thank you...

Mika: -heads to his tent- Hello?

Eloisa: Oh I don't mean to fret... -plays with the end of his hair gently- I just get a little worried... I mean living in a poor village for most of my life I always get concerned with money and making sure I have enough to feed my relatives and that...

Alejandro: -looks up at him- Oh shut up... >J I know you secretly want to watch... -looks down and grinds up against Fox- Mmn... -leans down and kisses her hard- <3

(Oh shut up Drayna. No one likes you.)

Aurora: Y-Yeah... I am... I just need my medication and some rest... -rubs her eyes a little- ... You know... I do like you better when you're like this...

Link: Alright calm down... I'll leave. :/ -walks out the room- Poor kid... |c

Zelda: |c -sniffles and wipes her eyes- It is... I could've stopped him...

Quinn: You know I won't... |3 But if I say I did do I get another punishment? <3 -leans down and kisses her neck gently-

Gardevoir: ... <I guess I did...> -looks out at where the men went away to-

Annette: :/ Take care of yourself out there... if anything happens call us alright... we don't mind helping... Shh... Please calm yourself Missy. -kisses the top of her head-

Madeline: <w< ... Well I do question you making me cough snort... but you're alright. I can admit that. X3

Reynard: I know you would... but let's just rest... tomorrow is another day. -kisses her cheek and lays back a bit- <3

Zara: -giggles a bit- Oh ;3 Well... if I will be getting extra tips for this... I might as well slip my hands onto something big... <3 -slides her hand down his pants, groping him-

Alejandro: T^T YES! <3 -hugs her close- I have never been this happy...

Aurora: Y-Yeah... alright... |c I feel like going on my broom a bit...

Chelsea: ... Most tattoo places could learn a thing or two from you X3 Thanks... I'll see you around. -walks out of the treehouse and back to the colony-

Meri: Y-Yeah you have... it's been really sweet... X3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:52 am

Vivian: D< NO! No you lost that right when you were irresponsible enough to do this to me! -gets out her wand and flicks it, slamming some of the doors and casting a shield around the house- You are not leaving me here by myself! You heard my father! -trembles a little and tears run down her face- ... He doesn't need me now... h-he said it himself that... that the baby and I are yours... -trembles more and drops to her knees, wiping her eyes a little- I-If you don't stay... h-he won't take care of me... he won't care...

Evan: You always have been... <3

Violet: -looks up at them- ... I never imagined... I never thought I deserved to have loving parents... I never dreamed of anything so wonderful.... t-thankyou... <3 -lays her head back on the pillow and sighs happily-

???: -frowns a bit and backs away- Yes master Isaac... >C

Kali: >/ Nuh uh. -goes shadow and rushes forward, grabbing her by the throat- I'm taking this little slut and we're freeing Annette.

Vitali: o.o -ears perk and looks up- O-oh... you came back... -slowly stands and looks up at them- Uhm... a-are you ok with all of this Honiahaka...?

William: I know... you were never as fortunate first off. -takes her hands- But you know this time it's going to be different. I'm going to treat you like a princess... the way you deserve. -kisses her hand gently- <3

Fox: -ears flatten and shuts her eyes- Ah! Mff... -wraps her arms around him and moans a little, muffled as she kisses him back- Mmmnnn... <3

Harold: >.< Ugh! -shields his eyes- Fucking disgusting.... I mean it, this is your last warning! D<

G: -glances down at her- ... When I'm like what...?

Medli: >.< -sniffles a little and rubs her eyes, slowly getting into her dress-

Damien: Don't beat yourself up... please... -looks up at Link- ... How is my little girl? D: Is she ok?

Nikita: Mmn... -tilts her head back- You definitely deserve it... |3 Ahh... but that just feels so good... <3

Mewtwo: -looks her over- ... Forget about them. They deserved it.

Missy: |c -nods and takes a deep shuddering breath, trying to calm herself- ...

Amber: I uhm... I guess I'll see you later... Sad -steps outside and looks around a bit- I wonder where he went...?

Adam: <.< Oh get over yourself. X3 -shoves her playfully- Besides, I'm not looking to get all interested in anybody.
(OOOOOHHHHH. Fuckin' friendzoned!)

Eldora: -sighs a little and cuddles up to him- Yeah... good night... -kisses his cheek softly and shuts her eyes, starting to doze-

???: |D Holy shit... best... maid... ever... <3

Fox: X3 Heh... -cuddles him back- This is the best! I should have found her years ago! Very Happy Now we just gotta wait for Shawn to get home, it'll be perfect when you get the transfer!

G: You mean like a flying one? -takes her hand and guides her outside- I don't think you've shown me that before...

Baldor: -ears perk and looks over at her as she comes out- o.o There you are... I've been searching all over for you. I thought you might have left... Sad -ears droop a little-

Drayna: Oh dear... X3 Really? -laughs nervously and goes a bit red- Heh... s-sorry. I must look so silly...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 am

Hanson: o.o... -looks around- ... Look your father never really cared kid... And I'm like him... I'm not a caring person... Sorry. You should find someone else to be the father figure...

Christi: -strokes her hair gently and kisses her forehead- You just sleep and have sweet dreams.. Alright...? <3

Isaac: No! D< -goes over and pulls the girl away, punching Kali hard in the jaw-

Honiahaka: -rubs her arm and looks away- ... -nods slowly-

Mika: It'll just take some time for her to get used to this... :/

Eloisa: -smiles and goes a bit red- And I feel lucky to have you as my prince... o.o;; -hears the moans of Alejandro and Fox- ... Oh god. >_< Can we please leave quickly?

Aurora: ... That you're being nice. Not cruel... and not controlling... and not even doing the fake nice... -looks up at him- I like you like this...

Link: ... She really isn't looking good... she is so upset Sad Especially with Zelda...

Zelda: >_< Oh god... I knew she would...

Quinn: Mmn... You know what...? This mouth and be good somewhere else... ;3 <3

Gardevoir: ... <They did...> ... -looks up at him- <So what exactly do we plan on doing...?>

Annette: Now come on... Let's find a new house for us okay...? Sad We'll move away from him...

Jude: -beeps the car- Sweet cheeks get in! >.> -drives up to her- Come on now.

Madeline: ... -looks away a little- Yeah... yeah neither am I... Well it's getting late. I should get going...

Reynard: ... -sighs a bit and closes his eyes, falling asleep- ... <3

Zara: Heh... ^^ I'm glad I could make you happy big boy... <3 But I must get back to serving the other demons... -moves her hand out and gets up, kissing his cheek gently-

Shawn: -comes into the bar, looking pissed- ... -goes into his bedroom and slams the door shut-

Alejandro: o.o... Well... happy moments really don't last here do they?

Aurora: Yeah... I had to sort of hide it from mother... -grabs her broom along the way- They've asked me to join one of the sports teams there... they say I'm really good at flying...

Chelsea: ... No... I just got a tattoo that's all... In all honesty where else have I got to go? ... You sound so upset.

Meri: X3 Nonsense... you look cute... -leans in and kisses her cheek gently- Now come on. You pick out as much fruit as you like... well... as many strawberries as you like >w>
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:52 am

Vivian: -shakes her head- No... no I'm not giving you a choice... -looks up at him and glares- >C You're fucking staying whether you like it or not. And you are taking care of me and this baby. -eyes glow red-

Violet: Ok.... -yawns a little- I love you mummy... I love you daddy... -smiles a bit and hugs her pillow, starting to doze-

Evan: ... -puts an arm around christi's shoulder- Look at her... Smile She grew up so beautiful... she looks so much like you... -kisses her cheek gently- <3

???: >.< -whimpers a little and backs away from them-

Kali: -yelps in pain and staggers back- Fuck! D< Cut it out! -rubs her sore jaw- You can spare one little whore can't you?!

Vitali: -nods- I-I understand... don't worry... I promise I'll take good care of you. Please... sit down somewhere and get comfortable. I'll get you something to calm your nerves... -morphs to his human form-

Lucy: Well.. :/ If that's all I suppose we can go...

William: o.o; -glances at the door- ... My word... what on earth are they doing? D: Yes... -squeezes her hand gently and picks up a suitcase- Let's get going.

G: Is that so...? I can't exactly say I can help myself... it was very brave of you to come back for me and Baldor back there... -leans down and gently kisses her cheek-

Damien: Sad Really? Maybe we should see her... -glances down at Zelda- We have to talk to her sweetheart... she must not understand that it wasn't any fault of yours...

Nikita: |3 Ohh...? -wraps her arms around him- What do you mean...?

Mewtwo: ... We should still move... somewhere far from here. It won't take long for them to try and return. -holds his paw out- Hold onto me.

Missy: Sad J-just like that...? Where will we get the money for a new home and... and moving and that...? And what if he finds us? >.< He'll be even madder with me then...

Amber: .... -frowns a little- ... Yes Jude honey... -gets into the car and sits next to him, looking at the floor- Did you... take care of everything...?

Adam: X3 Alright... thanks so much for stopping by. -pulls her into a close hug- Smile Hey tomorrow I might start searching for my mum... I'll call you if I find anything.

Eldora: -still cuddled up to him the next morning, snoring softly- |3 ... <3

???: :3 -watching them from under the blanket- Hey guys... look at this. X3 Aren't they so sweet sleeping together? <3

???: |3 Well alright... but I expect that ass back on my lap when my drink's empty.

Fox: o.o Apparently not... what do you reckon he's so pissed about?

G: :/ ... Well I can't imagine her being too receptive to the thought of you going into sports... -takes her outside- So you're good huh? Is it difficult learning to fly it?

Baldor: Nowhere I suppose... I just... -rubs the back of his head and sighs- I don't know... I just wanted to ensure you were happy and safe here. :/ It was a little upsetting to think I hadn't been able to make you comfortable here... that's all. But I suppose you don't have to stay...

Drayna: o///o Alright... ^//^ Thanks... -looks around the market- This is very generous of you...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Hanson: ... W-Well what am I suppose to do?! I don't even know how to be a fucking father!

Christi: -smiles faintly and cuddles up to him- Heh... Oh darling I knew she would be back... I knew she would... <3

Isaac: This one stays with me... >C -pulls her close to him- Now fuck off alright?

Honiahaka: ... -hesitantly moves inside and sits down, still playing with her hair-

Mika: :/ If you need anything from us please do call... It is a kind thing you're doing for her...

Eloisa: You do not want to know... -picks up her bag and heads out of the room-

Aurora: -blushes a little- Well... I couldn't let you guys get hurt... And if you got killed... well I wouldn't be able to see this lovely side... Smile

Zelda: ... I... I'll try but she might not want to listen to me... Sad

Quinn: Hmm... well maybe I can show you... -picks her up and puts her on the bench- ... Spread your legs darling... <3

Gardevoir: ... <Alright. Where shall we go this time?> -holds onto his paw-

Annette: You know I have money... and it can be in a place he would never look... Just trust me darling... You know I wouldn't let you get hurt...

Jude: -goes back to his house- Of course I did babe... Now we can go home and get back to bed... |3

Madeline: ... -doesn't hug him back- Y-Yeah... yeah sure... -pulls away- ... I'll see you soon... -turns away and heads downstairs-

???: o.o... Awh.. <3 I hope I have someone like Reynard to take care of me... :3

Zara: Of course.... |3 Whatever the customer wants... -goes over to other tables- Who else would like a drink?

Alejandro: Probably about that wolf girl again... :/

Aurora: Nah. They gave out lessons in my first year... -gets on the broom- ... Come on. Sit down and hold onto me...

Chelsea: ... -goes over and holds onto his arm- C'mon... let's go back to your place...

Meri: X3 I don't get to treat others often... so you enjoy yourself... Smile
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Vivian: W-well... you think I know how to be a mother?! ... -rubs her eyes and trembles a little- Just... just stay... |c He won't care for me now and he's not going to let me leave... I-I'll die eventually...

Evan: -cuddles her close- ... You were right... we shouldn't have given up. We may never have found our darling little angel... <3

Kali: >/ Sorry, but that girl is coming back to my castle, one way or another.

???: >.< No! Never! -cuddles up to him-

Kali: ... -looks her over and starts to read her mind- But if you came with me, I could tell you all about what your life was before he kidnapped you... <.<

Vitali: It's... it's no trouble at all. I'm really just happy to help her... -goes over and starts to make some tea-

Lucy: -takes Mika's hand- ... Hey... do you think that fish guy is gone...? Maybe we could go back out to the forest... Smile

William: Right... .__. -takes her downstairs and outside to another carriage- ... I can't wait for you to see it... Smile

G: I suppose you couldn't... -moves her face up to look a him- ... Miss Bellamound, you're blushing. Now would that be my doing...?

Damien: Sad Hey I'll be there as well... and she needs to talk to someone right now...

Nikita: o__o;; -looks a little alarmed at first- .... -tries to relax- A-alright... -bites her lip and sits back, spreading her legs apart- I-I'm trusting you...

Mewtwo: ... -looks up at the sky- Wherever we can find... -holds onto her hand and takes off into the sky-

Missy: Sad W-where would we go...? What about Derek?

Amber: .... -shifts uncomfortably in her seat- I'm not sure if I feel like it honey... can you just take me home?

Adam: o.o ... Oh well uh... alright, see you around. -calls out- Thanks again!

???: X3 Yeah Reynard's the best. -cuddles his Eldora plush close- ... Hey do you think this looks like her? :3

???: |3 Yeah I reckon we'll go for a round over here, sweet cheeks. -reaches over and pinches her butt- <3

Fox: :/ Jeez... I should probably talk to him... -goes over and knocks on his door- Hey buddy? -walks in- Are you ok...?

G: -looks her over- ... You have got to be kidding. o.o You think you're gonna get me on a flying thing? Forget it. D:

Baldor: -glances down at her- ... Alright... -heads back to his treehouse- ... Why the sudden change of mind?

Drayna: Thankyou... X3 -starts to put some fruit in the basket- ... o.o -eyes light up at the sight of some strawberries- Meri. Very Happy These are strawberries. -takes some and puts them in the basket eagerly-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:17 am

Hanson: ... D| -sighs and sits down on the chair- You're more trouble than you're worth Vivian...

Scruff: -knocks on the door-Vivian? Vivian are you alright in there? D:

Christi: ... I'm still not sure about taking her friend in... :/

Isaac: Oh don't play those mind games... She knew that her life was terrible you piece of shit >/ I've cared for her more than her mother or father could...

Mika: That sound lovely... Smile -kisses her hand gently- We'll see you soon guys... -heads out of the tent and back towards the forest-

Honiahaka: -looking at the ground, not saying much- ...

Eloisa: I can't wait either... Smile This is going to be great... but... I want to know if there are going to be maids there...?

Aurora: ... It must be... -looks him over and bites her lip- You will be staying with me in bed... right?

Zelda: I guess... Sad -goes over and knocks on the door- Sweetheart?

Quinn: -kneels down a little and kisses her inner thighs gently- Trust me... you will love this... <3

Gardevoir: o.o;; -holds onto him tight, closing her eyes- >_< ... <This... I can't get used to...>

Annette: It'd have to be another town... but once we get there we can contact Derek and invite him over... Sad I just want you happy and safe Missy... And if this is the only way then we must do this...

Jude: >.> ... And why not? Tell me... what did you do to that Annette girl?

Madeline: ... -walks outside and gets on her bike- I'm an idiot... |c -sighs and pedals back home-

????: Yeah... but the real thing is prettier :3 I wanna be pretty like her.

Zara: <.< ... What? Only a pinch |3 I know you can do better than that~

Shawn: I'm fine. Will you just leave me alone? I'm pretty sure the slam of the door meant that >C

Aurora: Look it is safe. Besides it'd be like flying on a Pokemon. No different. Now come on hop on.

Chelsea: ... I guess I just needed some time to think to make the right decision...

Meri: o.o... I can tell that they are by the way you're reacting... X3
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 am

Vivian: -wipes her eyes and glances at the door- >.< I-I'm fine... I'm fine Scruff... |c -slowly gets to her feet and brushes some hair out of her eyes, goes over and opening the door- W-what is it...?

Evan: She's a vampire... they have to all be the same, like the one that took her from us... I'm not sure I like the idea of Violet staying in contact with her. We don't know what she's like.

???: >C Y-yeah... I know my parents didn't want me! He told me himself! Don't try and lie to me... -cuddles up to him-

Kali: >.> My apologies... but mind games are really what I'm best at. I can see everything in your mind darling... even everything he's suppressed. Don't you think it logical that he'd tell you nobody wanted you? It would only want to make you stay here more...

Lucy: -smiles and blushes a bit- And this time... we really are alone... no creepy fish guys or even Charon... -bites her lip- Just us... <3

Vitali: -glances over at her- ... Uhm... I-I hope you like herbal tea... I've found it really helps calm my nerves when I need it... -looks really nervous and awkward- Uhm... h-here... -goes over and hands her a cup-

William: -helps her into the carriage- Well that's your choice darling... do you want us to have maids?

G: Of course, I wouldn't want you spending the night by yourself. -looks up at the end of the forest- Pewter city is just north of here... and the building is just ahead. Why don't you go inside and set Baldor to bed? I've got some things to take care of.

Medli: o.o;; -ears perk and looks up at the door- ... W-who is it...? -backs away a bit-

Damien: It's... it's us sweetheart. Mummy and daddy... :/

Medli: >.< -tears up a little and shakes her head- No... no more please... g-go away!

Nikita: o//o Ahh... <3 -shuts her eyes and tilts her head back- Shit... oh Quinn you're making me all... t-tingly... -bites her lip and plays with some of his hair-

Mewtwo: -glances down at her- Relax... I won't let you fall. -looks back out at the sky- You should open your eyes.

Missy: Alright.... y-you're right we need to leave... |c -sighs a little and holds onto her- Please don't let me go... I'd be so lost if I didn't have you...

Amber: I just... I just got her to leave. -looks away- Can you take me home, please?

Adam: -leans against the window and watches her leave- ... :/ I wonder what's wrong... she seemed so happy just a moment ago. -sighs a little-

???: Oh yeah... Smile She really is...

Eldora: ... Mmn... =^= -murmurs and shifts a little in her sleep-

???: >.> ... -glances back at some of the other demons, and back at her- Are you for real, girl? We've never seen a barmaid around here so eager before. |3

Fox: o.o -ears flatten and takes a step back- Hey I just wanted to make sure... :/ Shawn.... I'm your friend, you can talk to me...

G: Precisely why I decided to train ground type pokemon... o.o -looks her over- Alright... I'm trusting you... -hesitantly gets on the broom with her-

Baldor: And... X3 You made the right decision over the course of... getting a tattoo?

Drayna: X3 -ears flatten and looks a little embarrassed- Shush... these are the only things I really like. I have the right to be a little excited.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:05 am

Scruff: o.o... I heard you freaking out D: Shit... you've been crying...

Christi: I know but... our little girl is a vampire now... and she isn't like them at all... and she looked so heartbroken when she was gone... Sad

Isaac: Are you really going to trust her dear? She is the one that took Celestia away and all the other girls... brainwashed them into thinking that I am a monster... but you know I'm not... -strokes her cheek gently-

Mika: ... -smiles a little and pulls her close, kissing her cheek gently- So I guess we can find that lovely little flower field... where no one can find us... and we can just be together... <3

Honiahaka: ... -looks up at him for a moment- ... -slowly takes the cup and talks softly- Thank you...

Eloisa: ... Well... no. Not because I really don't want them around I want to look after you. Smile -sits down and kisses his cheek-

Aurora: o.o... Alright. Just be careful okay...? ... -leans up and kisses him gently, heading to the base. Cuddles Baldor gently- I'm sure you're ready for bed now aren't you?

Zelda: D: Sweetheart I'm not going to hurt you I promise... Sad That wasn't my fault! H-He had mind control over me! >_<

Quinn: -gently pulls off her clothes, stroking her thighs gently- Trust me... ;3 It gets better... <3 -leans down in between her legs-

Gardevoir: >_< -shakes her head- <Nah uh. I have been on flying pokemon before and that stuff is scary...>

Annette: -strokes her hair- Like I would want you to leave my arms...? -kisses the top of her head- Come on... tonight you just rest. I'll start packing up some things and get the moving sorted out... what town would you like to move to?

Jude: <.< ... I don't think so. It's late.. I think you should stay with me. -stops at his house-

Madeline: ... |c -goes back into her house and crawls into bed, putting the covers over her head-

???: o.o... She is waking up... -hides under the blankets-

Reynard: .. =^= Hmm...? -starts to wake up-

Zara: ;3 -bends over a little more- Come on... this elf girl is in need of a spanking... <3

Shawn: Look right now Fox I just want to be left alone... >/ Please. I'm not in the mood for a sappy talk.

Aurora: Here... -places his arms around her waist- Just hold on... -takes off into the air-

Chelsea: Hey the guy who does the tattoos is nice to talk to... >.>

Meri: Hey I'm not judging you X3 You can jump over the moon for all I care. I'm just happy you're happy... -pays the guy and heads out of the market-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 3:46 am

Vivian: I... I wasn't freaking out... |c -morphs back to her normal form and rubs her eyes- I-I'm fine... I... -glances back at Hanson- We were just talking... >.<

Evan: -sighs a bit- I know... I know... -looks Violet over- .... What did she say about her? That this Annette girl took her away from Isaac?

???: -frowns a little- ... I know you're not... you can't be. You've always cared for us master...

Kali: >.> But you're not his favourite.

???: >.< Shut up... y-you don't know...

Kali: You'll never be his favourite... -circles them- Will you girl? He may have cared for you, but to him you're just another girl to ave around the house. Another little slut that he can call if he can't have his favourite. You don't mean anything to him, you never have...

???: DX Shut up shut up! You don't know anything about us! -hisses and grabs her by her shirt, ramming her arm into a wall- Who the fuck do you think you are trying to separate us!? D< Master loves me! I know he does! -tears run down her face-

Lucy: -leans back in her arms- That sounds lovely... I think I could just sit in your arms and be with you forever... <3

Vitali: -looks her over and sits down- It's... it's no proble,m. I-I wanna make sure you're taken care of... :/

William: -smiles a bit and puts an arm around her- Then we won't have any maids. -cuddle sher close- I knew you'd be a perfect wife... <3 -kisses the top of her head- You'll be better than Lucy ever was...

Baldor: =^= Mmn... -looks exhausted and rests his head against her shoulder-

Drayna: -steps out from some trees- ... It must have been so tiresome having to use magic like that little one... -looks away from Aurora, at the ground- ... I always knew you would be an amazing little child... -eyes are still red and puffy, and cuddles close a very young looking infant Lily-

Lily: |c -sniffles a bit but doesn't cry, looking sick and covered in blood-
(Sorry Aurora, but now that you're gonna be happy I'm gonna haunt the fuck out of you.)

Medli: DX Leave me alone! P-please I didn't do anything! -cries a little-

Damien: Sad Oh my god... she sounds so scared.... -slowly opens the door- Medli sweetheart, we're not gonna hurt you. We just want to talk...

Nikita: Ahh... -ears flatten and stiffens up- Q-quinn... are you sure about this...? -blushes more as he does and moans a little- Ooohhh... oh god... <3

Mewtwo: .... -nods once- Very well... -flies out over a beach and lands on the shores, holding her close- It's ok... we're on the ground now.

Missy: I'm not sure... I haven't seen much of the world before... I guess just somewhere nice and... and far from here. Sad

Amber: -looks up at his house- ... Jude I'm serious. -folds her arms and frowns- Take me home now.

Adam: -looks over at his phone- ... :/ -goes over and dials her number-

Eldora: Mmn... =^= -yawns a bit and stretches, then rubs her eyes- Oh... morning already... -looks him over sleepily, and smiles faintly- Oh Reynard you stayed with me... <3 -sighs happily and cuddles up to him-

???: ... -grins a bit- >w> Well I'm not going to say no to that. -grabs her by her waist and strikes her hard across the backside- >3 You been bad, huh?

Fox: I wasn't trying to be... I was just worried. -sighs a little- You're not mad with me, are you?

G: Alright, but-- o.o !! -holds onto her tight- Shit! >.< Shit Aurora! you better know what you're doing! -shuts his eyes-

Baldor: X3 -laughs a little- He is... I suppose he sees a lot of people come through who have had a lot to talk about... What kind of tattoo did you get?

Drayna: Well thankyou. |3 -hugs his arm and takes a strawberry from the basket, nomming on it- Mmn... <3 If I didn't love these so much I'd offer for you to try it.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:01 am

Hanson: ... She is knocked up >.> No use hiding it Vivian...

Scruff: o.o... -growls- D< You fucking sick bastard! -goes over and punches Hanson hard in the face-

Hanson: ARGH! >_< -gets knocked out of the chair-

Christi: That's what she said... But I wonder if bringing her to our home will lure them back Sad

Isaac: ... -goes over and gets an iron rod, moving towards Kali- There's no use Kali... She loves me and only me... and I care for her... I care for all of my girls... >J -moves the iron close to her-

Mika: X3 I would love that... <3 -takes her to the flower fields and lays down, pulling Lucy gently on top of her-

Honiahaka: ... -takes a sip of tea- So... uh... w-why did you want to help me...?

Eloisa: Yeah... I wonder how she is doing. :/ -rests her head on his shoulder and cuddles up to him, rubbing his chest gently-

Aurora: o.o... -looks over at her- D-Drayna... -sighs- Look I'm sorry but I just... I can't take him away from his father... he maybe a jerk with a lot of things but... he really does care for him... and I don't know what I would do with Baldor I mean I'm homeless...

Zelda: ... -backs away a bit- Sad Please... Medli. I will not hurt you... I promise you...

Quinn: -lifts his head up a little- <w< ... Well if you want me to stop...

Gardevoir: >_< ... -opens her eyes a little and looks around- ... <Wow... it's been a while since I was at the beach...> o.o... -pulls away a little-

Annette: Alright... alright I'll figure out a place... -kisses her cheek- Come on. I'll get you to bed. :/

Jude: Maybe I don't want to... >/ Why change your mind Amber? You always love staying with me...

Madeline: ... -picks up her phone and puts it under the covers with her- Hello...?

Reynard: ... X3 Hey I wouldn't want to leave you... -kisses the top of her head and rubs his eyes a little-

Zara: -yelps a bit- Oh... <3 Yes I have... ;3 I'm such a bad little elf.

Shawn: No of course not. -.-... What reason would I have to be upset with you?

Aurora: -stops up in the air and hovers- ... >.> You can open your eyes you know... X3 -giggles a little- We're safe... and it's a lovely view...

Chelsea: Yeah... X3 Oh I got a mermaid. I drew it up for him. Needed to cover up some space on my arm.

Meri: Ehh... ^^;; I'm not fussed. My diet really consists of fish...
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:30 am

Vivian: -sighs a bit and looks away- Scruff don't... it's done now, it's not like killing him's gonna make any difference.

Evan: ... -sighs and shakes his head- I'm sorry, but... I just don't think it would be safe to bring her back. We'll have to tell Violet we're gonna have to leave her behind.

Kali: -hisses a little in pain- Agh... >.<; -ears flatten and tries to get away from her- Get that shit away from me Isaac! D<

Lucy: Mmn... |3 -sighs a bit and cuddles up to her- This is so nice... <3 What did I ever do to eserve such a wonderful life...?

Vitali: I just... I-I didn't think how they were hurting you was v-very fair... -looks away from her-

William: -shrugs- She probably went off somewhere to the surface and cried her weak little heart out. |3 Doesn't matter now... -cuddles her gently-

Drayna: -tears fall down her face- You couldn't do anything... I trusted you Aurora... -takes a step closer- I died for you... I only asked one thing... -blood starts to seep from the wound in her chest-

Lily: >.< -rubs her eyes and starts to cry a little-

Medli: Y-you promised before... -looks away from her and shivers-

Damien: Sweetheart you have to understand that it wasn't mummy's fault... Sad

Medli: No! >_< It was her! I felt it! She hurt me like master did! -backs away into the wall- She touched me like he did... and kissed me like he did and... and... p-punished me like he did! It was her! -whimpers a little and rubs her eyes-

Nikita: -gasps a little- No... oh please don't stop. Shit it was so good... please don't stop... <3

Mewtwo: -looks around a bit, then over at a cave leading underground- ... We can hide there... and there is enough supplies for you to live comfortably here... -glances at her- What do you prefer to eat?

Missy: T-thanks... -leans against her for support- I don't think I could have made it upstairs on my own, my legs feel like jelly...

Amber: o.o ... -sits up and gets out of the car- Jeez can't I just decide to spend one night in my own apartment? >/ I shouldn't have to answer to your inquisition about that. Forget it... -picks up her bag- I'll walk home.

Adam: .... Hey... :/ -leans against the wall- It's me... I just... I hope I'm not interrupting anything. I just wanted to make sure you were ok. You seemed really upset about something when you left...

Eldora: -smiles a bit- You're back to your old self... it's so wonderful to see you like this again... <3

???: Oh I can tell. >3 -sits back down and pulls her into his lap- So bad... -continues to strike her-

Fox: I dunno, I just figured... the wolf girl and all... :/ Sorry. I guess I'll just give you some space...

G: We are most certainly not safe. >.< We're hovering several feet above the ground. I think I'll keep my eyes shut, thanks.

Baldor: Interesting... I didn't know he did tattoos like that. -smiles faintly- I wish I could see it...

Drayna: |3 Mmn... more for me then. <3 -looks up at him- So where were you going to take me?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:48 am

Scruff: But... but he... He won't be taking care of you... Sad Shit Vivian... I'm so sorry...

Celestia: -leaning against the doorway- You shouldn't separate people who love each other very much..

Isaac: Or what? ... >J You're just so weak... and if I kill you Celestia would come crawling back to us... >3

Mika: Iunno... I ask myself how I got a beautiful girl like you... I guess they thought I was worthy to have you... -rubs Lucy's back gently-

Honiahaka: ... It's rare to see a nice werewolf... I really am lucky... -tries to smile a little- The tea is lovely...

Eloisa: ... I guess so. -smiles a little- I really can't believe this is happening... and to be away from him... I'm just so happy...

(I think Harold needs a new victim.)

Aurora: -backs away- Stop being a drama queen. You could've saved your life if you just didn't come back and stayed quiet... >_< Leave me alone! -races into the base-

Zelda: ... -tears fall down he cheeks and races away from the room- >_<

Quinn: -grins a little- Wait till you finish... |3 -moves his head back down-

Gardevoir: <Hm...? Oh I'm not fussed really... My trainer put me on some strict diet... so any food will do...>

Annette: -gently helps her upstairs- It's no problem... you know I'll look after you... here... -scoops her up gently- Let me carry you. <3

Jude: ... -frowns and gets out, following her- What is your problem bitch? -holds onto her wrist- What did they say to you?

Madeline: ... M'fine. Not doing anything... just resting in bed thats all...

Reynard: Well I guess I'm not my old self without you... -leans up and kisses her gently- So you want some breakfast...?

Zara: Ohhh yes... yes. <3 Punish me harder master... punish me so fucking hard... >3 Till my ass is red and raw.

Shawn: Thank you... >/

Alejandro: o.o... -walks out of the room- Well I won't get the transfer anytime soon...

Aurora: But it's a lovely view... and you're going to miss it... :/

Chelsea: :/ You sure there isn't any magic that could help you get your eyesight back?

Meri: Well... -rubs his head- I'm trying to think of a safe place... see with the war now it's hard to just hang around anywhere... :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:06 am

Vivian: I know he won't... I'm useless to my father now. He'll just... want me to have the kid and raise that instead. H-he might... -bites her lip- He might even kill me later... >.< -tears up again-

Evan: -glances over at her- ... You don't understand how difficult it would be for us. We know Violet is different from the other vampires, but... we know nothing about this Annette girl. We can't simply invite her into our home.

Kali: o.o -ears perk- ... No... D< I am not letting you do that to her! -kicks the vampire girl out of the way-

???: DX !! -yelps in pain and staggers back- Agh! -tears up and doubles over, holding her stomach-

Kali: Fucking slimy bastard! D< -show shadow and jumps into his body- ... >C You won't be doing anything to her... -walks over and grabs the vampire girl by her hair- C'mon you bitch. -heads outside the house-

Lucy: Oh I'm nothing that special... -rests her head on Mika's shoulder- To be honest I thought I'd just be a burden on you...

Vitali: O-oh uh... I'm glad you like it... and uhm... I'm glad I can help you. ^^' -rubs the back of his head- You really just deserve to feel safe... o-or... that's just what I think...

William: -looks down at her- You know I'm proud of you... for being so strong...

(He should... >.> But who?)

Drayna: -just watches her leave- ... You can't run... -disappears-

Baldor: o.o ... -slowly opens his eyes and looks up at her- Mummah...? -plays with some of her hair-

Damien: D: Zelda... -glances at Medli- ... Sad -sighs a little and races after her- Zelda please stop!

Nikita: -tilts her head back again- Ahhh.... oh god yes... <3 -moans a little and bites her lip- Ohhh Quinn, you're so good...

Mewtwo: ... They controlled every aspect of your life, didn't they? -swishes his tail a bit-

Missy: o.o ... -holds onto her- Aren't... aren't I a little heavy for you?

Amber: Jude! >.< Let me go you're hurting me! -tries to pull away from him- They didn't say anything, I just want to go home!

Adam: Oh sorry. I just uh... I guess I'll let you go to sleep then. Sorry for bothering you... :/

Eldora: -stomach grumbles a bit- ... Yes please. I don't think I've eaten since I was taken from the tribe...

???: >3 Oh I plan to. -grabs her by her hair and pulls her head back- You fucking deserve it, don't you? -strikes her harder- You've been bad... so fucking bad.

Fox: ... -backs out of his room and shuts the door- Well I suppose you can get a transfer from another demon. :/ I mean the bar's full of them, I'm sure one of them would do it for you.

G: ... -holds onto her tight and slowly opens his eyes- Alright... >.< Alright fine... -looks around a bit- o.o ... Woah... we're really high up...

Baldor: :/ ... I've seen several healers since I was a child... they can't seem to fix it. You see there was an accident back home a long time ago... a glass window shattered while I was nearby and the shards shredded my eyes.

Drayna: Oh... :/ I understand. So there are enemies around here? What are they like...? -holds onto his arm-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non canon couples 1   Non canon couples 1 - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non canon couples 1
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next