Shadowborne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowborne

Paws off. For Drayna and Saraberto only.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORE non canon couples~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Drayna
Admin

MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:19 am

Venus: B-but... I was only trying to be nice to her. Crying or Very sad She kept pushing me away... w-why does she hate affection so? Sad

----------------------------------------------

Ruth: |c -sighs deeply and sets her head down on the pillow- Good night Celestia... -shuts her eyes and starts to doze off-

???: >.<; -whimpers and turns her head away- |c ...

Kade: -comes back in- >.> You done? C'mon we can go rest once they're all cleaned up. Don't forget to hose down the pups as well.

Ceranthor: ... -nods and sits by the bars of his cell- Thankyou. :/ -looks him over- ... You know... I spoke with Zelda... about this.

Oromis: o.o !! -yelps a little in surprise and laughs- XD Saeianna! -turns around and hugs her as well- You're back... <3 -kisses her cheek gently-

???: Well it is good to laugh whenever you can. Smile It's healthy.

Arya: >.> -walks in and looks over at Kit- Hey kid, you busy?

Tyrandes: o.o !! My weapons! D< -backs away a little, growling- This is not a fair duel!

Kali: >.> .... Fine. |3 -steps out of the way- I am done.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowborne.forumotion.com
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:00 am

???: Nabooru is... >.> What do you call it? That kid who easily falls in love and gets heartbroken so many times?

Celestia: ... -waits a little while then crawls into bed with her, cuddling up to her like a little child- Goodnight Ruth... -slowly dozes off-

Saeianna: It's... almost done... -moves closer to the pups so they get washed- I'm being gentle with the pups... -turns off the hose and puts it away- Okay... I'm done... |c

Dark: ... D| Look you know I only kidnapped her a few times. I know she probably has a lot of bad things to say about me...

Saeianna: X3 Missed me...? <3 -kisses him back- Sorry I was gone so long... I was having a friendly chat with Drayna... Smile

Kit: -ears perk and looks at her- o.o... Oh uh I was going to do my work around here in the temple. Fix up the garden and that. Why?

Derek: Like you ever wanted it to be fair >/ -comes up from behind her and tackles her down, pinning her to the ground- Right... I'm not going to kill you... but I'm going to send you to a place where you wish you were dead... -says something in demon language, placing a mark on the back of her neck-

Hanson: ... No... I know that smirk >/ What did you do?
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 am

???: >.> Yeah she's pretty hurt, you shouldn't fuck with her.

Venus: o.o -sniffles a bit and looks up at them- ... T-that's all? So she does have love in her heart? -tucks some hair behind her ear- ... I have to show her there's still some good in the world. Sad She probably doesn't trust me after being heartbroken, poor thing...

Ruth: ... Mmn... -smiles faintly and cuddles her back- |3 G'night... -mumbles a little in her sleep and rests her head against Celestia's shoulder-

Kade: Alright c'mon, we can go back to the house now.

Ceranthor: She didn't have anything bad to say about you... she agrees with me. :/

Oromis: X3 That's fine... though I did miss you. Smile -gently brushes some hair out of her eyes- What were you guys talking about?

Arya: Oh I just saw Drayna talking with one of her friends. She offered you some work on her farm if you're up for it.

Tyrandes: o.o !! Agh! >.< -yelps a little as she hits the ground and struggles- G-get off me! D< You can't! >.<; Y-you can't... ahh.... -bites her lip- W-what are you doing to me?!

Kali: <w< ... Distracted you... -teleports away again-
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:25 am

???: <.< ... Yeaahhhhh.... well where exactly did she go again?

Celestia: Mmn... -slowly wakes up the next morning- =^= Ehh... -hides her face under the covers- Too early...

Mary: -calling out- Ruth dear come on! It's time to get up!

Saeianna: Okay... |c -sighs and heads out of the cell blocks, back towards the house-

Dark: o.o... My god. Everyone is nuts here. It's finally come together... -sighs-

Saeianna: Oh just about her travels... ^^ And how I met the most wonderful man there is... <3 -cuddles him- But we were also talking about this Hylian... named Kit. He is ready to change himself and is helping around the colony. I figure if there were some odd jobs around here that he could do them...

Kit: Oh wow... everyone is offering me so much... Very Happy I'll finished up my work here and go over to help of course...

Derek: >/ You'll be sent to my kingdon... and you will meet my mothers... -steps back and turns back into his male form- Enjoy... -shadow hands rise up and pull her down into the ground-

Hanson: -eyes widen- o.o... Drayna D: -quickly races back in and upstairs- Oh that little fucking shit D<
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:47 am

Venus: Said she was going to the desert... it shouldn't be too hard to find her. I gotta help her learn to trust... -pushes past them and quickly head outside- D: I'm coming darlin'!

Ruth: Mmn... -starts to wake- o.o Oh... morning. D: Hope I didn't oversleep... -quickly gets up and gets changed into her day clothes- ... -looks over at Celestia for a moment- .... Stay sleeping for a little bit. I have my morning chores and I'll tell mother about you then... :/

KadE: >.> ... Hey now what is this? Perk up girl, you don't look any good when you're pouting.

Ceranthor: Nuts...? We... are trying to help you. I can't understand why you keep pushing me away like this, I'm working so hard to gain your trust... and to have everyone else trust you...

Oromis: Kit? The name rings a bell... wasn't he the one that was following Tani? I think I remember hearing something about him around the colony.

Arya: X3 Yeah people are talking about you and everything. Just don't overwork yourself kiddo. Once you get your own place in the morning take some time to rest.

Tyrandes: o.o !! N-no! -struggles to stay above ground- You can't! D< I rule here! This wasn't a fair fight! >.< S-stop let me go! -eventually gets pulled down-

???: o.o .... -just stares for a while with the other drows- ...

Vivian: -teleports in his way- Nuh uh. >C Back up Hanson. You're not authorised to go up there.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:36 am

???: o.o... Did she just say that she wouldn't be hard to find in the desert?

Nabooru: -walks through the desert, a sand storm coming on- >.< F-Fuck...

Celestia: |3 Mmn... -curls up under the covers and giggles in her sleep- <3

Mary: -looks up from her food- You alright Ruth?

Saeianna: M'fine... -plays with the end of her braid- ... I smell like rotting meat...

Dark: ... Look I'm not pushing you away I just think it's crazy okay? ... -sighs and lays down-

Saeianna: Yes... he is stopping this whole obsession with her and starting a new life... Smile Isn't that great?

Kit: Oh I will don't you worry... but all this work is great. Very Happy They really think I can do all this...

Derek: -huffs a bit and looks over at them- ... -sighs a bit- Sad Are you guys okay...? -goes over to them- You look so bruised and hurt...

Hanson: D< I need to get to her! Something is going to go down and I need to protect her!
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:50 am

???: >.> I don't think the little tree monkey knows much of deserts.

Venus: >.<; -shields her eyes as she goes out- Ah... this is so horrible... -looks around- ... This place is so big. D:

Ruth: F-fine... fine mother... -goes over and starts to clean the kitchen- ... Uhm... there was something I wanted to talk to you about.

Kade: >.> You do. We'll give you a shower and lay down to sleep. -laughs a bit- Don't worry. |3 You're special enough to use cleaning products. -strokes her hair gently-

Ceranthor: Sad How is it crazy? With a little help... you can be away from that horrible place. You can live a comfortable life without having to do awful things to get by... don't you want that?

Oromis: X3 That's great... I bet that young girl will be relieved. Smile And good for him... it will be nice to have an extra pair of hands around the farm.

???: Sad M-master Tyrandes beat us savagely after you left...

???: S-she said... you were behaving well until you met us... |c That is was our fault...

Vivian: >/ No, you don't. Drayna can handle this shit on her own.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:52 am

Nabooru: -coughs a bit and looks up- ... -draws her sword, squinting a bit- Who is out there?! D< Reveal yourself!

Mary: o.o... What is it? :/ Is it about your vampire friend again... still worried about talking to her?

Saeianna: ... Thanks... -looks up- Sir... What is... sleeping like? I know this is strange but my kind doesn't ever sleep. We're always awake...

Dark: ... I do... -sighs and gets under the covers- I better get some sleep...
(I already noticed Ceranthor's hand holding and that >w> I just so totally want him to sneak into Dark's bed.)

Saeianna: And maybe we can spend more time by ourselves... -plays with his beard gently- <3

Derek: Oh dears... Sad -strokes their cheeks gently- Come on... we'll go back there and I'll heal you up. Then we can sort out this colony...

Hanson: Yeah... that's how she got her kids hey? >/ -pushes her aside and keeps running to the room-
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:01 pm

Venus: -squints and looks ahead- Who... who is that? What are they saying? >.< Oh man... -ears droop a little and drops to her knees- T-this place is horrible... t-the heat... D|

Ruth: Well yes it's... it's about her... Actually she visited me last night. I was a little surprised, but she was... gentle and friendly this time. I was actually wondering if it would be ok for her to stay here a little longer... she seems like a nice person. :/

Kade: Hm? -looks down at her- You things don't sleep? ... Well... -rubs his forehead- Uh... You ever been knocked out? It's just like losing consciousness.

Ceranthor: -sighs a little in defeat- Rest well shadow creature... |c

Oromis: -laughs a bit- That does sound tempting... |3

Arya: Course they do. X3 See what'd I tell you, kid? This is good for you.

???: I can't believe you really defeated her sir... n-nobody would believe that a man bested Tyrandes... Sad

Vivian: -growls- Imperio! D< -stops him and pulls him back- ... Look... >/ I want to protect Drayna as much as the next guy but if I let you interfere then I lose my job. She already fucking said she would meet with you, you can wait until then to see her.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:24 am

Nabooru: -goes over to her- ... D| Are you fucking kidding me? -puts her sword away and scoops her up- -.- Are you that dumb to go into the desert?  

Mary: ... Pf course. But you know she has to do her work around here. She'll be expected to do chores and such.  

Saeianna: ... Oh... That is strange... -frowns a bit- I'm glad I don't sleep then... -goes inside- 

Dark: ... -sighs and closes his eyes- |c You too... 

Saeianna: |3 -kisses him gently- Mmm... <3 ... You know I also went to the healers today... 

Kit: X3 All thanks to you. -hugs her gently- I owe you so much ... I really want to do something for you... 

Derek: -goes into the treehouse- Well they better believe it... :/ Here come on... And get out of those clothes. We'll put some proper ones on you.

Hanson: ... -growls- Wow... A job is better than a friend... >C you really are like your father... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:32 am

Venus: >.< -cuddles up to her- N-nabooru? -looks up at her- ... I-I just wanted to help. Sad I didn't know the desert would be this bad...

Ruth: -nods- Yes I figured she would... there's a lot to be done so we'll keep busy... -covers the bite marks on her neck- And uhm... I'll set up a place for her to sleep.

Kade: >.> Well I don't see how you go without it. Most living things die when they don't sleep. How do you re-energise?

Ceranthor: -ears perk and looks over at him- ... -teleports into the cell and slowly steps over to his bed- I hope you don't mind.... -slowly lays down with him and wraps an arm around his waist- Good night...

Oromis: -ears perk and glances down at her- Oh? What did you need to go to the healers for?

Arya: X3 -laughs a bit and gently hugs him back with her massive paw- Awh you don't have to do anything for me, kid.

???: Yes sir... -blushes and slowly takes off his clothes- We... we've never been allowed proper clothes before.

???: These rags do get a little cold sometimes.... Sad

Vivian: Yeah yeah. >/ Here's an idea... -flicks her wand and pushes him back down the stairs- Why don't you come back to me when you've grown a spine and your heart stops bleeding?
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:22 am

Nabooru: Well... Now you know i guess... -heads back- We'll get you some water okay....? Just rest... 

Mary: ... What id that on your neck girl? 

Saeianna: Elune gave us the ability to go without sleep so we can spend the nights with her... I don't think I've ever really felt tired... -heads inside- So where is your tub? 

Dark: .. Mmn... -squirms a bit but cuddles up to Ceranthor- |3 

Saeianna: Uhh... Well... ^///^ We might... Have the sounds of tiny feet running around the house soon... <3

Kit: No >:T I'm doing something. What do you like? 

Derek: -starts to heal them up- I can tell... Don't worry. Once things get sorted people will have proper clothes and all the men won't be homeless...

Hanson: >.< !! -tumbles down the stairs and slowly gets up- Sh-Shit... D< You bitch... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 am

Venus: -nods and shuts her eyes- |c That place is horrible... I don't know how you live here... -gently wraps her arms around her- ... M'sorry darlin'.... I just... I didn't want you tah hurt so bad... I wanted you to know you could trust me...

Ruth: o.o ... My hand...

Kade: Oh no tub, we've got a shower. .... -stops and thinks for a moment- You creatures don't have plumbing where you come from, do you? Uh... it'll be sort like how we bathed the wolves, you turn it on and water shoots at you.

Ceranthor: o.o ... -looks a little surprised and smiles faintly- Heh... |3 -shuts his eyes and starts to doze-

Oromis: o.o -looks her over for a moment- You... you are with a child? Very Happy Saeianna that's wonderful! >w< -hugs her tight and spins her around, laughing a little- Haha, we are going to be mihans!

Arya: -snorts a little and laughs- X3 I dunno... surprise me then, if you're so intent on it.

???: Wow... we... we've never had a leader like that. >.< Nn.... -winces a little in pain-

???: -looks up at him- Sir... will you stay here to lead? Sad You said you were taken away, so we... we understand if you'd want to go back. -holds onto his hands- But please... c-consider staying. It will not stay the same if you leave. We need you...

Tyrandes: >.<; Mmn... -starts to come to after being dragged into hell- Ahh.... my head...

Kali: >.> .... Oh look Mihan. The one who hurt our son is waking up. >/

Vivian: >/ Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before, just get going.

(Gonna get started on Alassea and Nidawi)

Alassea: -heads out into the training grounds in her soldier uniform, a little more grown up and in her tomboy stage now- ...

???: >.> Hey guys... check it out. The little purple runt's back for a rematch. |3

Nidawi: -sitting around in the tribe, starting to grow depressed from her memory loss- |c .... -sighs, just drawing things idly in the dirt with a stick- </3
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:52 am

Nabooru: ... Well... Thanks. Its nice to know someone wants to make sure I'm okay...  I trust you... -places her on the bed-

Mary: ... Under your hand -.- What is it? 

Saeianna: o.o... It sounds scary >.< I don't want to go in there... What if it hurts? 

Dark: ... -wakes up the next morning- Mmn... =^=... O.O -quickly sits up- ... What is with this guy?

Saeianna: >w< -giggles and hugs him tight- Isn't it just?! ... -sighs happily and buries her face in his shoulder- Things couldn't get better than this... <3 

Kit: You know what? I shall make you a nice dinner Very Happy 

Derek: ... I think I know my place now... And it is here... -kisses his hands gently- To take care of all of you... 

Celestia: >/ -grabs her by the scruff of her shirt- So... Think you can bum rape him? 

Hanson: >C -growls and heads outside, wiping away some blood- 

Laetri: -following her with some medical books- ... You don't listen to them. You've become a strong fighter :/ 

Marianna: -goes and sits next to her- Sad Feeling glum about your memories again...?  
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 12:05 pm

Venus: -lays her head down- ... B-but you don't trust me. Sad You wanted me gone... because you thought I'd hurt you like the others. I would never...

Ruth: ... -sighs and moves her hand away- She was... hungry... and it didn't hurt...

Kade: X3 Heh. -laughs a bit- You creatures are adorable. -pulls her into the bathroom- C'mon now, clothes off and into the shower. You really do stink.

Ceranthor: -ears perk and opens his eyes- ... Good morning to you too.... -rubs his eyes ad slowly sits up- You seemed lonely... :/ And you didn't push me away, so I... didn't think it was a problem...

Oromis: -strokes her hair gently- I can't believe it my dear... we're really Mihans... <3 -sighs happily- No you're right... this is so perfect...

Arya: X3 Awh you're sweet. -nuzzles him gently- alright, it's a date. I'll see you tonight.

???: -blushes a little- Y-you'll really stay for us...? ^//^

Tyrandes: o.o !! -yelps a little in shock- ... It is at least good to see a pair of women rulers here... >/ Hmph. And I thought the small one would send me to the mercy of demon men.

Kali: >.> Oh don't breathe a sigh of relief just yet. >J We have so much ironic torture lined up for you...

Drayna: -slowly comes downstairs much later in the night, wearing a turtleneck sweater to hide bruises and welts all over her arms, torso and back- .... -looks around quickly before going outside into the forest- H-hanson...? -covers a small bruise under her eye with her hand-

Alassea: ... I know. -looks straight ahead and picks up a sword- They're not going to bother me.

???: >w> -goes over to them- Hey purple one... >3 A few of us were wanting to spar with you. You're not chicken are you?

Nidawi: ... -sighs and nods- I wish I knew what was missing... |c
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 5:49 am

Nabooru: ... Yeah... I see that now... -gets a glass of water- Thanks for looking out for me... -kneels down next to her- Here... -lifts her head up and helps her drink- 

Mary: You allowed a vampire to bite you?! Ruth what if she turned you into one? What if she took all your blood! 

Saeianna: o.o... >.< -holds onto his arm- C-Can you stay with me in the shower...? It's really scary... 

Dark: ... Im a heavy sleeper... -gets up and stretches a bit- 

Saeianna: -kisses his cheek gently- I know you'll be the best father... <3 

Kit: Great Very Happy ill get all my work done so i can get it all ready ^^ 

Derek: Of course... You took care of me... I'll take care of you... Smile -kisses his cheek and thinks for a moment, giving everyone clothes- 

Celestia: |3 We have a couple of guys to send you to a demon market. You'll be sold off to some horny man. 

Hanson: ...-gets up and goes to her- There you are... -looks her over- ... What is with the sweater...?

???: >3 Yeah come on. We'll go a bit easy on you... 

Marianna: Sad Maybe we should go and retrace your steps... Find out what you were missing... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:10 am

Venus: Mmn... -shuts her eyes and drinks a little- T-thankyou... D|

Ruth: o.o;; M-mother she was hungry. D: I... I couldn't just let her go until morning without something to eat... Besides I told you... -looks away- She is different, she wouldn't have hurt me.

Kade: ... |3 Alright... I can do that. -leans down and kisses the top of her head- Ssh now, don't fret. -gently helps her take off her dress-

Ceranthor: Apparently so, but you did stay close to me and that... -looks him over and watches him for a little while- ...

Oromis: You think so? -holds her at arms length- ... I wouldn't have any idea what to do...

Arya: X3 Hey no rush, you just go and have fun. I'll be lounging around in the trees.

(And here I thought Derek would take at least a minute to appreciate all the large drow dicks around him. XD)
???: Thankyou sir.... you are too kind... -takes the clothes and pulls them on- ... |3 -sighs a little- They feel so warm and comfortable. <3

Tyrandes: >C -ears flatten- Hmph. No matter, he will not be able to best me.

Kali: >.> Oh just like Derek couldn't possibly best you?

Drayna: -looks up at him- .... It's.... it's cold... out here.... -slowly moves her hand away and holds onto his- ... |c -sighs- I'm beginning to think coming out here was a mistake, Hanson...

Alassea: ... -frowns a little- I don't need you to go easy on me. -looks up at them and steps onto the field- .... I suppose I could use some practice.

Nidawi: Sad That would be easier if I had some sort of lead... but... all I know is that you guys saved me and brought me back here after so many years...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:18 am

Nabooru: Now just try and rest... And cool down... Is there anything I can get you? 

Mary: She can feed off the animals in the forest. >/ Dont allow this to happen again... -thinks for a moment- Where exactly did she sleep?  

Saeianna: ... -ears go back and looks away- I can undress myself ... -takes her dress off and slowly steps in-

Dark: ... -sniffs his armpit- Eugh >.< I need a fucking bath. When will they let me out? 

Saeianna: Well it's our first child... Of course we wouldn't know what to do at first... But we will learn... Smile 

Kit: ... Is that all you do? X3 

Derek: We can give them to the other men as well... -sighs- I have to thank that one who was homeless... He did give me a weapon...

Celestia: <.< I know he is my son but he is gay as the fourth of July and is a pansy when it comes to fighting. 

Hanson: ... Your eye... Oh god Drayna... You're so hurt. You cannot continue to live like this... What else did he do... -frowns a bit- 

???: >J You know what? Give us your own hit... Have the first one...  

Marianna: well you got rescued from vampires... We should figure out from there... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:28 am

Venus: ... -looks her over- No thankyou darlin'... just... -holds onto her hand- Please stay with me.

Ruth: ... -looks away- I... don't know. The floor I suppose. I fell asleep before she did...

Kade: >.> ... -pulls his clothes off and steps in with her- |3 Just hold onto me if it gets too scary for you. -turns the water on-

Ceranthor: -sighs a little- I need to speak with Link before any progress can be made. :/ So not for a while... though.... -ears flatten and looks away- No, I'm sorry... you would never go along with it...

Oromis: Of course... of course... Smile -sighs happily and gently places a hand on her stomach- ... How far along are you...? <3

Arya: Pretty much. <.< Drayna's here on a vacation and we plan to do nothing but relax.

???: :/ Sir there are many homeless men around here... how will you find him?

Kali: >.> Well he must've done something right if he's up there and she's down here. -gets up- C'mon now. |3 Let's get her sold off. I wanna watch this myself.

Drayna: o.o; -ears flatten and covers it up again- N-no... it's only a small one. D: I just walked into a doorframe... i-it was my own fault... -takes a step away from him and pulls the neck of her sweather up a little more-

Alassea: Your funeral... -ears flatten and looks him over for a moment- .... >/ -leaps forward and slashes at his side-

Nidawi: Vampires? ... There aren't any vampires in the area. 'Cept for the one that took us in the first place, but... I remember her. She was mean...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 am

Nabooru: ... -squeezes her hand gently- Of course... Ill stay for you... 

Mary: ... Least she didnt share a bed with you >/ then there would've been trouble... 

Saeianna: >.< Ah! -holds onto him quickly- It's so... So cold... 

Dark: ... What is it? You can tell me :/ 

Saeianna: A few weeks... We still have a while to go... <3 -places a hand on his- 

Kit: X3 You know there is more to that than just sitting in a tree all day... 

Derek: He knows who I am... Trust me.. Now come zoned can make an announcement... 

Celestia: <.< Now will you be good or shall i be carrying you drow?  

Hanson: ... Take off the sweater Drayna >/ 

???: -dodges it quickly- |3 Is that all? -laughs at her-  

Marianna: ... I think she might know a lot more than your think... :/
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:48 am

Venus: -smiles weakly- You see darlin'...? Oh I knew there was love in your heart... -gently kisses her hand- I know it was worth it to go through that awful desert now... -sighs and lays her head back on the pillow-

Ruth: Y-yes... -avoids eye contact- That's why I need to arrange a bed for her... may she still stay in my room? There is enough space for the both of us...

Kade: Calm down. >.> It takes a minute or two to heat up. -holds her close-

Ceranthor: :/ Well I was going to offer... if you don't mind taking off your clothes, I can summon enough water to help bathe you...

Oromis: Then we've got a while to start learning. -smiles a bit- I'll have to make room to set up a little nursery. Smile Make a cot for the little one and... I can go buy some material in the town to make toys.

Arya: |3 Yes but I enjoy relaxing after so much action all the time.

???: -takes in a deep breath- Oh I hope you know what you are doing sir... the masses will not be pleased of this news... Sad

Tyrandes: D< -hisses and backs away- You will not carry me. I am royalty, you will not be selling me anyhow. -ears flatten and folds her arms stubbornly- >C

Drayna: o.o;; H-hanson... -swallows nervously and quickly shakes her head-

Alassea: -turns to face him and frowns- ... Do you mock me, pale one? >/

Nidawi: o.o ... I don't wanna have to get information from her... D: She really hurt us last time, and you know what our parents said. Sad We just can't go wandering out alone anymore, it isn't safe.
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 am

Nabooru: ... Mmn... -strokes her hair gently- Just dont go back in there without me okay?  

Mary: ... Fine. But no more funny business. And you need to make sure she knows how to pray.  

Saeianna: ... -watches the water carefully and rests her head on his chest- Th-Thanks for coming in with me... 

Dark: .. -sighs- I cannot complain. Alright... I'll give it a go. -takes off his shirt- 

Saeianna: X3 And I can fix up some new clothes for them... Smile Oh this'll be great. -kisses him gently- No one can ruin this... <3 

Kit: X3 Heh. Your life is full of action? 

Derek: ... I know. But we must do this... -looks them over- I'll just need your support... 

Celestia: <.<... I'm the queen of hell. My rank tops everything. -picks her up and slings her over her shoulder- |3 Go ahead and be stubborn. I can deal with it.

Hanson: >/ Drayna come on. I'm being serious here.

???: >3 Me? Why would I do that? -races forward and swings at her- 

Marianna: D: Only because of what happened to you. They must be hiding something... 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 am

Venus: |3 -nods slowly- I won't... it's so nice here just being with you anyway darlin'...

Ruth: -nods seriously- I'll make sure of it... show her the prayer room and that... but you know we'll have to be very careful around her. Crosses will still hurt her and she probably won't be able to go near holy water either. :/

Kade: |3 -strokes her hair- No problem at all darling... you can just relax now... -picks up some soap and starts to gently wash her- We've got a couple of hours to rest, when it's late in the night we'll have to get started with the fights. There's a lot of work in that so you need to be well rested.

Ceranthor: ... -looks him over and smiles faintly- Thankyou for trusting me. -conjures some water in his hands- I will do my best today so that you will be able to bathe properly as soon as possible... Smile

Oromis: ... -pauses for a moment and thinks- Of course... no, there's no one...

Arya: Full of it. But I guess I'll tell you later, I don't wanna keep you from your work. I'll see you around kid. -smiles faintly and heads back outside-

???: >w> ... So... |3 You like Arya?

???: o.o ... Our support sir? Well... we can't really do anything, I don't know what we could do to support you. :/

Kali: >.> Trust me, I've tried being stubborn and I ended up in that very same position. |3

Tyrandes: o.o !! -yelps a little in shock and struggles- D< Put me down vampire! I will destroy you!

Drayna: -swallows nervously- D-don't make me do it.... Sad I don't... w-want you to see... >.<

Alassea: o.o;; -ducks out of the way quickly and growls a little- You have no grounds to mock me... >/ You don't have a chance against me.

Nidawi: ... Yeah of course. Our parents must know everything about it. But... Sad Why wouldn't they tell me? I deserve to know... -looks out at the forest- .... Maybe we should go out looking for something...
Back to top Go down
Saraberto

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:56 am

Nabooru: ... Heh... You're not that bad girl... Now is there anything else you want? 

Mary: Ill be careful... But if things turn out bad i wont hesitate to use it against her...

Celestia: -comes out with messy hair, rubbing her eyes- Huh... =^=  

Saeianna: ... -watches his hands and nods slowly- ... I don't... Need to watch the fights do I? I don't think I can handle watching it...

Dark: Yeah I know you will. You haven't steered me wrong yet... -smiles a little and takes his pants off- 

Saeianna: -looks up at him- Whats wrong..? Sad 

Kit: o.o... Well yes. She is a good friend.

Derek: ... -hugs him gently- Just be next to me... <3 

Celestia: Oh cute |3 She is going to destroy me dear. -heads outside- 

Hanson: >C -rips off the sweater and looks the bruises over- ... D-Drayna... 

???: >/ Try me you little bitch. -hits her hard in her cheek with the handle of his sword- 

Marianna: Yeah... It'll be an adventure... Smile 
Back to top Go down
Drayna
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:29 am

Venus: M-more water... please... it's so much hotter here than I expected. D|

Ruth: It won't... -glances up- o.o ... Good morning... -smiles faintly and helps her sit down at the table- We were just talking about you. Smile Celestia this is my mother Mary... she doesn't mind you staying with us.

Kade: >.> We'll need to watch carefully in case one of them gets seriously injured. They won't stop until they kill each other and I don't want my dogs dead.

Ceranthor: ... It is so reassuring to know you have placed your faith in me. Smile Let me ask you something... do you really think you can achieve this for yourself? You think it is possible?

Oromis: I was just thinking about... Amaki. He is securely in prison, isn't he? Sad

???: >w> I meant more than a friend boy... I've seen the way you look at her and you're taking her on a date for dinner...

???: o//o ... -gently hugs him back and smiles- Y-yes sir... <3

Kali: |3 That's adorable. Oh drow, that was the last person who said they were going to destroy my Mihan. -motions to a corpse hanging from nipple hooks from the ceiling-

Tyrandes: o.o; ... -promptly goes very quiet and just stares at it-

Drayna: >.< !! -squeaks a little in shock and backs away from him, trying to cover herself- ... I... I didn't want you to see... Crying or Very sad -looks up at him- H-hanson it... it looks worse than it is...

Alassea: o.o !! -tries to back away but gets his, her fang breaking and falling to the ground- AHH! DX -holds onto the side of her mouth and falls to her knees, trembling- ... O-oh Elune... >_<; -tears run down her cheeks and blood trickles from the corner of her mouth-

???: -scoffs- Heh. >3 You got her good this time. What, are you gonna cry again, little pussy drow? Shoulda known better than to think you could beat us again! -picks up a rock and throws it at her- Go on! Go back home and cry to your mummy again!

Nidawi: Heh... yeah it will be. Smile C'mon let's go right now. I wanna know everything I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORE non canon couples~   MORE non canon couples~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORE non canon couples~
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next